Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 2, 2017

Waching daily Feb 1 2017

"Wings of War" update brings heavy fighters - Soviet Pe-3 and German Messerschmitt Me410

American P-38 Lightning is moved from Fighter planes to become a US heavy fighter.

Players who bought P-38 before the update shouldn't buy it again.

Heavy Fighters unlock at the Dog Fight Ribbon grade 9 and cost 167k credits or 2000 gold.

Each respawn costs 668 credits.

The planes of all 3 factions have almost the same characteristics and weapons:

they armed with 20mm main cannon and additional heavy machine gun. Also they carry 2 bombs.

But there are some differences: Pe-3 and Messerschmitt have a rear gunner seat, which is able to cover your six, and P-38 doesnt have.

Another difference is that the pilot of Messerschmitt most vulnerable to HE while head-on attack.

Inter alia Heavy Fighters Assault teams have a greater range on the war map.

In sum, Heavy Fighters are really good planes, which are able to fight against other planes and ground targets with equal efficiency.

But their size makes them easy target

Also they are really expensive - each respawn costs almost 2 times more than fighter planes respawn, and more than 10 times more than recon planes respawn

But other than heavy fighters another one plane has been added, designed to take the P-38 place in fighter planes class - Curtiss P-40N "Warhawk".

Warhawk unlocks at the Dog Fight Ribbon grade 5 and costs 121k credits or 1450 gold. Each respawn costs 388 credits.

P-40 armed with machine guns in the wings and carries 6 small bombs. Its characteristics and dimensions are quite similar to the Soviet Yak-9.

Due to adding Warhawk and moving P-38 to Heavy Fighters, planes of all three factions now are very balanced between each other.

Finally the balance is been "enthroned" In the sky

And that's all my friends! Please subscribe the channel and share this video. Bye!

For more infomation >> Heroes & Generals. Heavy Fighter planes and Warhawk - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Quesadilla med chorizo og rejer | Gastromand - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Quesadilla med chorizo og rejer | Gastromand - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

"ALL BY MYSELF" - Male Celine Dion Cover - Duration: 5:16.

When I was young I never needed anyone

And making love was just for fun Those days are gone

Livin' alone I think of all the friends I've known

When I dial the telephone Nobody's home

All by myself Don't wanna be

All by myself Anymore

Hard to be sure Sometimes I feel so insecure

And loves so distant and obscure Remains the cure

All by myself Don't wanna be

All by myself Anymore

All by myself Don't wanna live

All by myself Anymore

When I was young I never needed anyone

Making love was just for fun Those days are gone

All by myself Don't wanna be

All by myself Anymore

All by myself Don't wanna live

Oh By myself

Don't wanna live by myself, By myself anymore

Oh, all by myself Don't wanna live..

Hey guys, I'm Daniel, and thankyou for watching my cover of "All By Myself".

If you enjoyed it, please be sure to subscribe, like, comment and share it!

And thankyou so much for watching!

Bye.

Long ago.

And I need her tonight, because I'm scared of loneliness with you, baby.

For more infomation >> "ALL BY MYSELF" - Male Celine Dion Cover - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Melanie Martinez - Teddy Bear l ANIMATIC l Sub. Spanish - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Melanie Martinez - Teddy Bear l ANIMATIC l Sub. Spanish - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] - Love at the Tip of the Tongue EP 1 - Duration: 15:20.

Did you hear? We might have a new team leader

Is is that guy? Kyung team leader

He's handsome, young and has good abilites

Shouldn't we be thankful for it?

Hey, you haven't met him yet so you don't know but

That guy is really vicious

Next person, number 205! Come in please!

You wrote that you are "Sight seeing God"

What would you say is Gyeonggi's charm?

History and advancements

The heart of our country, Gyeonggi which takes chances and coexist with nature

At any place, that place has a long-standing culture

Kyung-team leader, that person has an IQ of 160

That good brain of his draws people with his words.. If he can grab it he will

Also the beautiful seacoast and sandbeach and lakeside

Diverse facilities learning sightseeing through experience waits for everyone

Clicking on gyeonggi's website homepage

CEO's greeting words, first page

(Kyung KiDo)

Memorising the homepage is praiseworthy but

0 points for creativity

Even if you memorised it, it wasn't perfect

4th paragraph 1st line wasn't "taking chances and nature"

It was "nature and taking chances"

"Sightseeing God" number 205

Since he has a strong principle, his private affairs are all the country's business mind

Besides himself, he can't stand the sight of other's messy appearances

He doesn't care if people curse him out

From worker's clothings, other team's work to the company's image, there's nothing he doesn't interfere with

He entered and graduated a famous university with 1st place

On his 3rd year of university, he got a recommendation from the principal and entered a company

After that, he got 1st place for every promotion tests

The more brutal thing is.. he changed his name to get into this company

Changed his name? He even changed his name?

Ah, hong nari-ssi

Yes?

You should reconsider soup dishes menu during the season of wearing thick clothes

You shouldn't give out smell when overseas customers come

What did she even eat

You smell, you

It's me?

Hold it in, hold it in. He's handsome

Yea, he's handsome

But how did you know he changed his name?

He said it himself

When he entered the company

He loves gyeonggi so much that he changed the name his parents gave him

Then.. What is kyung ki do team leader's real name?

Hey, kiyook!

Kyung kiyook, what did you say at the interview

What do you mean all the interviewees are all low spirited?

Didn't i tell you saying "Hey" and my real name is prohibited when we're in the company?

How old are you that you're still eating sweets

This habit of yours is a sickness

Ah right

The director said this just now

This chinese project will be on site observation

We have to pick out a time at night

He left aside other teams, do you think he entrusted it to the both of us

No way

Not you and me, just me

Ah, yes, i will assit you well, okay

Go out

Yes

The reason i called you is because i have a favour

What kind of favour?

I have a friend i've known for a long time

He runs a fairly huge hot spring resort area in Yantai,China

That resort area is a commodity we have to consider

Is it cishan hot spring you're talking about?

I'm not asking a favor about the hot spring but a person

A person?

That friend's daughter.. I'm asking a favour about his daughter

His daughter? Why ask us a favour about his daughter?

That friend only has one daughter

That's why he raised her with a lot of love

I saw her a few times too

Although she's not intelligent, she's pretty

and bright

Since she was doted on i thought she would stay at the resort

That child said she wants to see the world

She wants to expirience life

She kept pestering her dad

That's why i

This person is really impossible

hot spring friend, hot spring friend

I'm talking

I love you

But at that hot spring

Is like a whole different world

You do this

Why me?

Child of a rich family, no no no When i see gold spoons i get a rash

That's why you take charge of this

End of discussion

How did he know i'm talking about his daughter and called at that time?

So my point is

This friend only has a daughter

For exactly one month

Take her as a intern

Me?

In one month, you can see if she has potential as a tour guide

So I.. that resort owner's daughter?

No no, the daughter?

Although she's a girl, she's bold

She was raised dotingly so she's a picky eater

But that friend said she's amazing

Her name is mimi, Liang mimi

She's a chinese person

That's enough, go

Mimi intern, it's time to inspect the beach

Already? ah, my nails haven't dried yet

Then while your nails dry, we will go

Okay.. you're just going to look why did you call me?

When do we eat?

For Mimi, gyeonggi's delicious food

Suwon Galbi(ribs) is cooking

There are maids outside, ask them to take out the bone first

And mimi, when you're eating there may be food stuck on your teeth

I will prepare a maid to pick your teeth

Kyung team leader, come here

Kyung team leader has good sense

I will ask my dad to ruin a few travel business, how does that sound?

Kyung team leader has good sense

Isn't it better to lend a hand

My friend's daughter, please take her in as an intern for one month only

No!

Intern?

Working at gyeonggi?

Liang mimi or whatever...

Wait and see

Hey, the police will catch you, stop putting on that sour face

It's not "you" it's "kyung team leader"

Yes kyung team leader, anyways loosen up your expression

Sunbaenim (Senior)

This is the first airport i see that doesn't serve caramel machiatto

Here, ice americano for do senior

Thank you

For kyung senior, cafe mocha instead of machiatto

Number 205

Yes?

Why am i your senior?

I'm not kyung senior but kyung team leader

Yes, kyung team leader

Why isn't the intern here yet

Intern? Is there another intern besides me?

Number 205, you don't have to know Do chain, try calling her again

In any case, every kid from a rich family

Don't care if people are waiting

This kind of bad habit, I..

Something might have come up

So what if something came up

She made us wait an hour. She's only an intern?

Intern? Are you talking about me?

Number 205, you're noisy

Oh? There, is it that girl?

I'm sorry

(Liang mimi)

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

Its because i lost my handphone, Are you Mr. Kyung ki do

What?

Are you not Mr. Kyung Kido

-What's with this girl? - I don't know

It's the first time i saw her

Ms. Liang mimi?

Kyung Ki do team leader is

This side

I'm sorry

I assumed you were older hearing that you're a team leader

Liang mimi

Yes, Mr. kyung kido

Your reason for being late

Yes? Ah

About being late... i lost my phone on the way here

Your contact number was in the car

I forgot which floor the carpark is

15 points deducted

What?

Out of 100 points, 10 points deducted for being late

5 points deducted for not checking your guest's appearance ahead of time, no skill

If you get the whole 100 points deducted, your internship is over

Yes..

Also, another 10 point deduction

I'm not Mr. Kyung kido but Kyung kido team leader

Miss intern, you will run away after a week, not a month

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] - Love at the Tip of the Tongue EP 1 - Duration: 15:20.

-------------------------------------------

Do We Really Need LGBT+ History Month? [CC] || NeedForCaffeine - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Do We Really Need LGBT+ History Month? [CC] || NeedForCaffeine - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome To My Channel! | OFFICIAL CHANNEL TRAILER 2017! - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Welcome To My Channel! | OFFICIAL CHANNEL TRAILER 2017! - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Effective vs Efficient Language Learner - Duration: 4:33.

Hi there Vladimir here, with another video about how to learn English

Efficient and Effective are two words that confuse a lot of people, both native and non-native

I myself am still struggling sometimes choosing between the two

let's talk about that today.

let start with Effective

Being Effective has to do with doing the right thing in order to achieve the result you want

It usually answers the What question

What do I need to do in order to learn English?

being Efficient has to do with doing things the right way

The right way is about studying English without wasting time, money, or energy/effort.

Minimum time and effort and Maximum level of language proficiency

It answers the How To question

Some people say that being Effective is more important than being Efficient

Doing the right thing will eventually produce the desired result

it might take longer but it will get you the result you want

whereas doing the wrong thing but doing it right/efficiently will get you nowhere

What you want is be both Effective and Efficient

do the right thing and do it without wasting money, time and too much effort

do it right, efficiently

What does is it mean to be an effective language learner?

What do you need to do in order to learn English?

The answer to the What question is easier

We all know what we need to do

we need to read, listen, write and speak the target language as much as we can

There are no magic tricks here

however a lot of learners do things which I consider ineffective

just a few examples

a lot of people use a learning technique called shadowing, don't find it effective

another learning technique called spaced repetition, not effective in my opinion

a lot of people use bilingual dictionaries extremely ineffective way of learning English

what you need to do is use monolingual learners dictionaries

what does it mean to be an efficient language learner?

How to practice the 4 skills of every language

how to practice your listening for instance

Speed learning No, I don't think so.

A lot of people recommend movies, but how to watch those movies

do you watch the whole movie, or just a scene do you watch with subtitles or without

what is the most efficient way of using movies to learn English?

how about writing, this so underrated language skill

How to practice your writing?

how to write grammatically correct sentences?

using Lang-8.com?

No, I don't think so, that's not effective nor efficient

The answer to the how to question is what my book is mainly focused on

it's truly staggering how much time and money people waste because they don't know how to learn English

Well, no more

My book will make your second language acquisition more Effective and Efficient

This book will save you time and money

We have one life, don't waste your time doing things that are either inefficient or ineffective

Virtually Native is available on Amazon and virtuallynative.com

For more infomation >> Effective vs Efficient Language Learner - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a channel on YouTube newbie in 2 minutes - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> How to make a channel on YouTube newbie in 2 minutes - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

YOUR BEST NIGHTMARE | Undertale (THE END) - Duration: 23:30.

hey there my name is MystFro and welcome

to another stylish gameplay the yeah we

return back to undergo al

what one day they all this gate is a

trait

what the hell's going on now we level up

continue what just happened what is

going on

howdy

it means flower we rally the flower I

UAE think he really did a number on that

old thing that you are never could have

gotten party but now with your help

eat this and I've got that human souls

boy I've been em people so long it feels

great to have a soul inside meeting I

can feel them remains oh you're feeling

left out our key

well that's just person after all only

have extolled I feel need one more

before I become college and then it's my

niece and powers wants to

human everyone I'll show them all the

real meaning of this world

oh and i forgot about me and forget

about escaping your old safe I'll it's

gone forever but don't worry your old

friend Sally as less out replaces I'll

stay forever your own down so you can

watch me

fair use bloody pieces over and over and

over what he really think you can stop

me

you really are an idiot

what's happening

ok what do I do

ah ah ah there's our yeah

Oh crafts crap what do all these is

going on always strapped i'm going to

die

what the hell is just not always crap

i'm going to die quick warning it's also

help

what is going on

Oh only for us but then again not happen

again

what o.o

all just a bad dream and B are never

just waking up

ok holy correct see hehe you really

think I was going to be satisfied

killing your only one time I do what I

do with ordering always draft what is 30

grass thank god oh god my warning

what drew aa oh you thank you thank you

thank you think oh no

nothing what warning going to die bit

more

oh thank you thank you think you're

gonna want to see them here's my oh my

holy oh how there's no end to survive

how does anyone provide it at all i'm

going to the morning to say what is it

I'm

Bell Bell help help help help help help

help

we give me all the health

ah crap morning what his bitch

holy crap Oh

oh yeah

yes you may

oh it's coming along everywhere my

special adviser III warning okay

what-what belt

yeah help me

what's happening

way

ah I can do this

mr

come on a bit more bit more

come on

Marc Maron tomorrow

yeah come on the more we can do almost

there were almost at yes right come on

defense ball almost there

yeah you're getting there

the object boy yeah

no no it can't be happening you

you idiot

we'll have to see

he ok I'm frame with good okay well as

the end he really think he could the

Fate main i am the god of this world and

you have a play helpless and alone

golly that's right you're left with

friends and shaking ass both help

rj trying to this option moderated and

somebody else he was building

for help but nobody case for what I'm

saying nobody else is going to get to

see you die what what how do you

well I'll just words failed what where

are you

well my powers all two tones what are

they doing

yeah we can do that God supposed to obey

stop it sir

should I

what are you doing you really think I've

loved anything from this time anyone

change me anyway you let me live I'll

come back

I'll kill you I'll kill everyone

I'll school everyone you love

why

why are you being so nice to me i can't

understand i can't understand i just

can't understand now we land away

wait what way back in the beginning of

the game on the title by Teddy Fox oh

well that it

well I guess he's a credit to sell ? ? ?

was there someone else

ok

ring ring oh yeah

is anyone there well I'll just leave a

message

so it's been a while training hand and

now rolling their butt on the ground he

stated a new policy all the super bowl

here will be treated that has but as

friends

it's probably for the best anyway even

told the King gather things have to

finish so that plan ain't happening

anytime by eating the people are

heartbroken of things are looking grim

for reading Green trying her best to not

let us give up so uh hey if we're not

giving up down here and give up whatever

you are

who knows how long it you will change

but we will get out of here who are you

talking to

Oh nobody what nobody can I talk to them

to in hockey so girl

wait a second I recognize this number

hey man how are you doing I'm doing fine

well besides one thing the Queen defend

the grove God one you can think we don't

have devised humans and you all

wow I have no idea what to do with my

life but that's okay because i'm still

working hard even if it's on nothing at

all so don't feel bad for Paris design

and done is the one that's got it bad

she lost her job then you lost the house

was that but we are taking each other

he lives on a couch now but gotta sleep

over every night sleep over this

no escape from oh we gave a josue and

tire at these legal outstanding she

hates working there but he makes the

mean hotdog oh yeah you feel blankies

for the disappearing of as gold

she takes he talked to me a lot about

getting revenge on he has Lucas first

plan across the barrier and beat you up

to be honest I think it's impossible but

I'd like to believe it's not because I

want to go with her then I'll get to see

you again

even if i have to fight you

well keep your fingers crossed and keep

in touch we'll make a plan easier by

well okay i would why why did you let me

go

don't you realize that being nice just

makes you get her look at you still

you made all these great friends but now

you'll probably never see them again

not to mention how much they've been his

best buddy

hurts doesn't it

if you had just gone through without

caring about everyone

you won't have to feel bad now so I

don't get it if you really did

everything the right way

why did being still end up like this

why it's like really that under save

what if i told you i need some way to

get you a better internet you'll have to

load you save island in the meantime why

don't you go see on dad

it seems like he could have been better

maybe she's got the key to your

happiness so see you soon

well

well then haha well that's on the tail

I guess that was kind of the ending well

any coding crowded another I'm not only

father

well no I have to say this game has a

really touchy feely good like actually

see that like

I mean all being in life you don't have

to fight anyone in our PT base things

like if we having to be friends with

your enemy somehow

something that wasn't

I can feel a big curious is the main

character has actually grown even world

or your stocking the underworld this

literally so what exactly happened we

just like when full and then BAM and a

bow and then the flowery came out and

you know when all over the place but

yeah it's on the tail anyway and it was

a long game play the thanks for watching

yes and thanks for watching if you

enjoyed please like it subscribe a

stylish and i will see you next

For more infomation >> YOUR BEST NIGHTMARE | Undertale (THE END) - Duration: 23:30.

-------------------------------------------

gDrive 058 - Compartilhar por link #2 ~ Documentos Google ~ Google Drive - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> gDrive 058 - Compartilhar por link #2 ~ Documentos Google ~ Google Drive - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Colleen Lopez "Rosey" TwistFront Dress - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Colleen Lopez "Rosey" TwistFront Dress - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

STALKER Новые Горизонты. Часть 1 - Duration: 17:39.

For more infomation >> STALKER Новые Горизонты. Часть 1 - Duration: 17:39.

-------------------------------------------

2016 - VLOG 0 - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> 2016 - VLOG 0 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Emma Fox "Jutland" Leather Tote - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> Emma Fox "Jutland" Leather Tote - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Alicia Douvall STILL hasn't removed bum implants - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Alicia Douvall STILL hasn't removed bum implants - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Automatic EssayTyper - Duration: 2:15.

Sabse pehle link open kijiye.

then, Topic ka naam likhe.

fir aapke saamne ek MS WORD jesa ek document open hoga

Document k andr aap kuch bhi likhenge toh

uske bdle aapke liye , apke diye Topic pr Essay automatically type hota rahegaa.

Topic ka content aap pr depend krta h ,

aap kitna likhna chahte h.

Topic change krne k liye page ko reload kijiye.

jisse pehle jese hi Topic ka naam likhna h or Enter press krna .

TOPIC : TECHNOLOGY

Is tarah aap jis topic pr Essay likhna chahe .

https://www.essaytyper.com

pr jayiye or apna

Automatic Essay Type kijiye...

Topic : INDIA

yanha aapko kisi bhi Topic pr jyada se jyada information mil jayegi

or aapko jyada search bhi nhi krna pdegaa..

TOPIC : GANGAUR

is website se aap apna General Knowledge better kr skte h..

or agr aapne ab tk is channel ko SUBSCRIBE nhi kiya h toh ,

abhi subscribe kijiye

or me aapke liye ese hi Tech videos lataa rhunga ...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét