Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

(Refreshing Statements)

Man, I'm really sweating here.

It sure feels nice.

Let's see what's on the news.

- It started. / - Customer 4.

Your rice punch is ready.

Alright! Coming!

Oh, gosh. Time to watch my drama.

Let's watch my drama.

Lady, look here.

Put that down.

What are you doing? I was going to watch the news.

Why'd you change the channel?

Weren't you on your way to eat?

I'm going to watch my drama.

I was going to get my rice punch

and watch the news.

You can catch the news again at 10.

You can watch your drama at home.

I have to watch the 9 o'clock news.

I have to watch the original airing of my drama.

Today is the last episode.

Lady, this might be the last day of your life.

Why are you being so stubborn?

I was watching the news first.

You can't just change the channel

to watch this ridiculous drama.

If you're Korean, you should watch the news

to see how the country is running.

It runs just fine even if you don't watch the news.

You're the one driving me crazy.

I sat down to watch my drama

and you showed up out of nowhere.

This is the last episode of this drama.

We'll see if the male lead lives or dies.

But you're making me miss this important scene.

Even as I'm arguing with you now,

the male lead is on the brink of death!

Look here, lady.

Don't worry. The lead will never die.

A drama lead could survive falling off a cliff.

They can survive drowning, car accidents

and incurable diseases.

And even if they die, they come back to life.

I guarantee you...

The lead will live longer than you, lady.

Why are you so hung up over watching

the original airing of something so obvious?

People obsessed with dramas

go to the salon and say,

"Make me as pretty as the female lead."

Then they go back home,

look in the mirror and cuss out the hairdresser

without considering how they look.

Mister, did they give your brain a scrubbing too?

You're being ridiculous.

So what if I watch dramas? What is it to you?

You think you're so great

because you watch the news?

Have you ever contributed anything

to this world from watching the news?

Where were you during the inter-Korean summit?

Where were you during the family reunions?

Where were you when apartment costs

in Seoul started skyrocketing?

I'm sure you were just watching the news.

Men that watch the news and think they're smart

act like they know everything about the country,

yet they know nothing about their wives.

Lady, you're being totally ridiculous.

Why are you talking about my family, lady?

I should stick your lips to the wall of the ice room.

Mister, do you have a license at being annoying?

Do you want a beating inside this sauna?

Lady, have you lost your mind?

What's your problem?

Do you want me to give you a black eye?

You'd better stop before I slap you!

Want me to slap you silly?

- Hit me! Hit me! / - Forget it! Quiet!

Quiet! I'm watching my drama.

What do you think you're doing?

Give that back!

Geez!

Why are you so strong, lady?

You're just weak, mister!

- What are you talking about? / - Goodness!

My gosh! Where did you just touch me?

That was sexual harassment!

According to article 11 on sexual abuse,

a person that sexually abuses someone

on public transit, concerts or public places

can be imprisoned for up to 1 year

or be fined up to $3,000.

If it's rape,

according to article 29 on rape,

that's up to 10 years in prison

or a fine up to $15,000.

Since we're on the subject,

I'll make it so your face is on the news.

As the sauna molester!

Lady, don't come up with wild stories

just because you like dramas.

Fine! Want me to slap you silly?

Shut your mouth before I make you!

- You think I can't? / - I should teach you a lesson!

- How dare you? / - What are you talking about?

Oh, please!

Why's it so loud in here?

What's good with the baseball game?

Let's watch, boss.

Why aren't you saying anything?

Don't you want to watch the news?

I'm watching the sports report.

It's live.

Didn't you want to watch your drama?

Sports are like an unscripted drama.

- It's a hit! / - Homerun!

It's over!

Homerun! Applause!

For more infomation >> Refreshing Statements I 이런 사이다 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Лицо как детектор проблемы. - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Лицо как детектор проблемы. - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

মানুষ মানুষকে যে ভাবে ঠকায় || Manus Manuske Ebabe thokai || Motiur rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 14:35.

For more infomation >> মানুষ মানুষকে যে ভাবে ঠকায় || Manus Manuske Ebabe thokai || Motiur rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

Trump says he and Kim Jong Un 'fell in love' - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Trump says he and Kim Jong Un 'fell in love' - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

忘不掉舊愛,總是期待復合的星座 - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> 忘不掉舊愛,總是期待復合的星座 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Pigeon Magic Troupe | 비둘기 마술단 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 5:46.

(Pigeon Magic Troupe)

They're here to make up for their dark pasts.

Introducing Mr. Gwon of the Pigeon Magic Troupe!

Hello.

I'm Magician Gwon Jaegwan.

Before my amazing trick...

I'll show you a simple trick

where I make someone levitate.

I'll show you a levitation trick.

Magician Lee Seongdong will help me out.

Magician Lee Seongdong, are you ready?

Yes, boss.

I'll hypnotize him now.

You're getting sleepy, very sleepy...

You're getting sleepy...

Abracadabra.

Now I'll make him levitate.

Levitate, levitate...

Abracadabra!

He's levitating.

Now he'll pass through this hula hoop.

Here it comes.

Watch your feet.

Now your back...

That's it.

He passed through.

Oh, come on!

What was that?

I think you used mannequin legs...

Right?

Mannequin legs...

Look at that...

You, chatty guy with all the questions.

Let's bring you up on stage.

Don't be nervous.

- Don't be nervous. / - I'm not.

This is Gag Concert.

Now I'll make this audience member

float in the air.

Let me hypnotize him first.

Abra, abra, abra...

Cadabra.

What was that?

I'm not hypnotized.

Abra, abra, abracadabra.

Oh, I'm hypnotized.

He's been hypnotized.

Now I'll make him float.

Abra, abra...

Levitate... Abracadabra!

He's floating in the air.

Straighten your legs.

It's coming up.

Watch your head.

Step through.

I made him levitate. Applause!

Our next trick...

Is the highlight of our show.

We'll stretch out a person's body

like it's rubber for this trick.

Who here is short?

How tall are you?

Okay, okay. That's still pretty tall.

Hold on.

You're pretty tall.

How about you? Come on up.

Miss...

You look like a student. Come on up.

How tall are you?

165cm.

165cm?

I'm not that nice of a person.

How tall are you? Just tell me.

So she's 158cm...

We'll put her in the box now.

Go inside.

Close the door.

Miss?

The hole.

Put your head through there.

Close the door.

Let's see her arms.

Put your hands through the holes.

Now stick your feet through the holes.

This is a funny pose.

- Miss. / - Yes?

We'll stretch your arms out.

1, 2, 3.

Just endure it.

Now we'll stretch her legs out.

Abracadabra!

Now we'll make you taller.

Abra...

Just hang in there. Abra...

Cadabra!

Now that she's all stretched out,

we'll bring her out of the box.

Put your hands back in.

And your feet.

Now your head.

You have a small head. There you go.

It's in.

Now I'll bring this down.

She was 158cm tall.

Let's see how she changed.

Let's open the door now.

Abra, abra...

Abracadabra!

Come on out.

She plays for the Hanwha Bank basketball team.

She's 185cm tall. Basketball player Lee Haeun.

Give her a big hand!

(Lee Haeun, basketball player)

For more infomation >> Pigeon Magic Troupe | 비둘기 마술단 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.15] - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Felipe Neto AMEAÇADO de MORTE | Youtube News - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Felipe Neto AMEAÇADO de MORTE | Youtube News - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Đây là 2 cách chơi bầu cua giúp bạn luôn chiến thắng, quy luật & hack game bầu cua bịp - Duration: 21:46.

For more infomation >> Đây là 2 cách chơi bầu cua giúp bạn luôn chiến thắng, quy luật & hack game bầu cua bịp - Duration: 21:46.

-------------------------------------------

When Moonbin sits next to you - Duration: 0:28.

Excuse me

Could I change my seat

For more infomation >> When Moonbin sits next to you - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

MARCOS 01x02 Gay Love Story - Duration: 2:44.

Today, I'm definitely starting

my sexual abstinence therapy.

I'm not going back to fucking until I find my ideal guy.

I will be like one of the Opus Dei!

I want to enter into marriage as a virgin,

as per my firm religious beliefs.

But I'm realistic,

and I know that with my Enrique

I have to give him some happiness.

So I sucked it for him,

and I told him to penetrate me anally.

Just not in front, no, only anally.

My beliefs and my values come first.

It's just that I have a problem:

I met up with Ramiro, my ex.

We broke up a year ago, but

we have a really good vibe, ya know?

Ramiro, you're a fucker, eh?!

If you leave, don't come back, eh?

Ramiro, I love you!

If an ex wants to see you, then he wants revival.

He wants to shove it down your throat.

No, no, no. I'll pass!

I will remain faithful to my principles.

When one of the Opus says that they are virgin at marriage,

they are virgin at marriage!

Well…

Sometimes, just to try,

Enrique puts just the tip inside me.

But only just the very tip, eh?

It is just the fat part of the penis.

Ramiro!

Hello, cutie!

Do you want something to drink?

Well, offer me whatever you want. I'm sure that I'll like it.

Then, get yourself prepared

and strong in your convictions,

because he's going to throw himself at you, handsome!

An ex never says it to you clearly,

but instead gives you insuations.

(… uninteligible …)

I enjoy adapting, but well, like anything, right?

Hard.

Very well.

I'm going to stick it…

Ah, wait.

I brought you this.

Ramiro, fuck me!

What?

Won't you fuck me?

That's what you called me for, right?

But… but it… but… but…

The last bit of dirt, I swear!

Farewell and closing.

It's just that he was provoking me!

I came back to give him the invitation.

Although, you never know:

This time, it might even be serious, right?

I'm marrying my new boyfriend, but…

He didn't even open the envelope.

Motherfucker!

One moment to never forget:

Telling your dad that you're gay.

The problem is that I

didn't have to tell him anything.

Because when I went to do it, I found him

in a gay bar!

He caught me with his history teacher.

For more infomation >> MARCOS 01x02 Gay Love Story - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

#Social_Media's a shere your #Youtube_Videos #form_thumbnail #seo_rank_trips_tricks - Duration: 9:57.

Welcome to our channel

Thq for w...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét