Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

Today's just a short video.

Hello! I just wanted to close out Deaf Awareness Month, and I didn't feel like setting up with the tripod and lights,

and everything. I'm just going to do this while I still have semi-good light from the window.

I hope the shakiness is not too disorienting for you.

It's not Deaf Awareness Month if you don't mention captions somehow.

But because a lot of other people have already made really great videos, I'm not going to make my own.

I will just link them. Rikki has a couple. I will link it up here. Right here. And...

Jessica Kellgren-Fozard has a whole series that's really fantastic. Four videos, I believe, that go really in-depth.

Like, what are captions? How to use them, how to make them, what they should look like.

All of that, I will also link her series up there and below, both.

Let's just say that captions are really important to us deaf people, and they are pretty important to

a lot of other people too. Because it's not just deaf people who use captions.

[heavy sarcasm] What a concept!

Check out the videos I link. They will answer all of your questions about captions.

I just want to say thank you for watching my videos, if you have been.

And if you haven't, I'll link my own playlist up there and below.

If you haven't already subscribed, what are you doing? Subscribe!

If you don't feel satisfied with Deaf Awareness Month videos, I will link my previous playlists down below.

And go check those out. I have more variety.

Some are about history, some about the deaf community, some about ASL. Whatever. Check it out.

I think that's all I wanted to say really.

Next month is Queer History Month, so I will be making several videos for that month.

Look forward to that. Subscribe if you want to see those!

Also, push the bell if you want to know when I post a video.

Okay, I'm going to stop talking now. I'm going to let you go watch all of those videos I mentioned.

If you want to support my content financially, I have Patreon, which is monthly, and ko-fi, which is one-time.

Subscribe to this channel. Follow me on all my socials - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

Thanks for watching, see you next time.

For more infomation >> End of Deaf Awareness Month - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Inktober | Let's Prepare! Are You Ready To Draw? - Duration: 3:22.

I have some updates about what I'm gonna be doing for this month. I've never done this before

But my plan is to do drawing every single day

For the entire month of October. I want to try and get two drawings done today

But if I can't I'll try to do at least one

All of these drawings is gonna be done with ink it could be a fountain pen

ice a graph a ballpoint pen or any type of pen that is an ink

Now the drawings that I'll be doing. I want to work on a lot of portrait drawing such as my scribble art forms

I do and

I'll include some abstract drawings in that as well

but I think this is going to be a very difficult challenge and

Usually people do one drawing a day, but I want to do two of them a day and

I

Would probably make half of these be portraits

I'm also going to be working on the drawings that people requested me to do having my subscribers pickled edge

All those videos will be uploaded for this month as well

So I'm going to include that and with it

So my whole month for October is going to be packed with drawings and videos that we'll be uploading

So make sure hit the bell an icon to get notified

Subscribe and check out links and below this video

For the sites and updates about my content if you have any drawing suggestions about what you want me to do for inktober

such as abstract or portraits maybe another artist such as say

Michelangelo or DaVinci or something like that?

Good, let me in the comments below

the reason I want to try and do two drawings a day is

Because normally I do a drawing every day anyways, so it really wouldn't be that much of a challenge for me

So to really make the challenge way more difficult

I'm doubling down and I'm doing two drawings a day

If you have any drawings

You'd like me to give me a critique about or give my opinions go ahead and send those to my reddit as well

for now

I will in the future have a better place that these can all be sent to

But for now just send to my reddit channel and when I get to them I'll respond to them in another video

So just go ahead send it to my reddit

I'll take a look at it and then I'll critique the drawings in a video you can be abstract

It can be portrait. It can be a painting or digital

It doesn't matter what form of art just send it to me

And I'll give you my opinions on it and I'll give you some advice on things that

To improve on but make sure before you send to me if you want me to be very honest about my opinions of it

Help you improve or if you want me to just tone it down a little bit and be a little bit more nicer about it

So if you have over time taking criticism with your art

Just let me know beforehand before it criticize it and upload it for a video if you're new here

Make sure you subscribe so you can get notifications and updates about upcoming videos

But for now, I'm gonna go do some drawings

I got a lot of work for the whole month of October all of these inktober drawings to a day

It's going to be a big challenge plus all my drawing requests and critiquing artwork

It's going to be a lot of work, but I look forward to the challenge and I think I can do it

Thank you for watching. And if you have any questions, let me know in the comments down below and I'll see you later

For more infomation >> Inktober | Let's Prepare! Are You Ready To Draw? - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Balloon Fiesta officials: No public service for launch director killed - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Balloon Fiesta officials: No public service for launch director killed - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

mailbag monday #39 - Duration: 23:43.

t is time for another mailbag which is a happy coincidence because I got stuff to

open where should I start let's start with that one I'd like to introduce the

beer of the day but I quite honestly can't remember what I got in that

growler I just went to the place and tasted some samples and pick this one I

wish they'd written the name on the tag yeah whatever I have that's not the

right blade that's a little saw blade actually there we go okay

I have repair tool at a value of 13 American pennies it says kind of tool if

that's really what it is can get out

help it's supposed to fold oh I remember this Wow how long ago do riza this is a

credit card knife it's designed to yea fit in your wallet and then you fold the

blade out and what happens and oh these pieces fold over and a little sponsor to

click it together and it's a knife it's actually relatively sharp for a factory

grind

try it on whoa zoom back code again that actually worked pretty well against that

stuff appeared - yeah it's alright what else can I cut you know this stick okay

I mean that's just a tongue depressor but cuts into it very well obviously

this isn't gonna be your daily knife but that's probably just cheap carbon steel

nothing fancy it's not bad it's got a bitter an edge on it cool wonder how

much I paid for that yeah and when this was a long time ago actually this was

three and a half months it took to get here and I did buy it at auction when I

bought it at auction for 65 cents and I found another one that's currently on

auction and currently selling for 65 cents as well they typically go anywhere

in the BOK range you can find them more expensive but they're they're fairly

cheap and they're very good things for what it is right it's not it's not going

to be your mean outdoors survival camping sailing diving fishing hunting

knife or kitchen knife or whatever but as I guess just an emergency Neve to

carry in your wallet or something like that or throw in the glove box of your

car or something like that throw in your in your hiking backpack

just it's probably fine for that this one says it's stainless steel which I'm

fairly confident is bullshit know that I got that I think I'll just

keep using it for the rest of the day next thing enclosure box

times two

sorry I might want to put a bit more point on it it's a little bit blunt so

we have here two project boxes they look like they okay they do screw together

that's good they are in American they are three inches by five inches in the

rest of the world units they are eight centimeters by twelve and a half

centimeters if you wanted to build meters you can do that it's close enough

this isn't precision so I got two of them you don't oh yeah they did have

some mounting posts okay but they don't come with screws to hold the box

together and those little turrets aren't threaded but you can tap into the fairly

easily just with a screw I'm betting that I'll take like an m6 or something

like that or a number eight if you SAE okay that's good it's always good to

have a variety of different sizes of boxes and stock you never know what

project you're going to need a box for waterproof plastic cover project the

electronic case enclosure box 125 by 80 by 32 millimeters waterproof mm splash

resistant maybe I got these from Shin Roy 66 these were ordered or 96 American

to 54 Canadian and I got two of them and apparently I paid forty nine cents

shipping or 63 cents shipping next in we have electronic doesn't say

anything on this side it says module on this side more sharpening this another

project box oh it's a kit with its own little project box so that's pretty

awesome what is this this is an EQ kit branded kit so we have led a inductor 47

micro farad's he looks like a transistor a label does

a you so it could be something else a resistor and an s-1 which will be a

switch and then a bunch of pads that are labeled to practice there's not that

much to this little guy oh and then I posted my anything okay let's see what

came with it one honking big five million oh that's not a five millimeter

LED what is that that's a ten millimeter LED no heat no heat or something like

that that's a big K the inductor three four resistors in a couple different

values he is easy you a transistor white one one five a wax hmm that might be a

transistor and will push a button then it will push a button can AAB a couple

of Springs for batteries okay so that mounts off of there

yes soon and better if it was in frame wouldn't

it that melts off there I assume how white is that is that Tripoli space I'd

say it is double we fit in there maybe I'm thinking Tripoli though it's a

little bit different size yeah I think it's ripple fitting there probably

better okay so but we in rent single battery that's our cell transistor

inductor is this a jewel thief because there's no way you're going to be able

to power an LED from a single battery ax over here don't weigh up then it's a

bluish tinge white LED just like common ones but it's huge that well that's

quite fit through there okay another simple little kit to add into the pile

oak it's neffie once again this has been sitting around

here for so long that I don't have the actual listing this took 11 weeks to get

here however this search will find it for you a new DIY FLE - one kit simple

flashlight 1.5 LED soldering circuit board something like that I bought it

for a dollar 28 from a robot home they sell it right now but they're selling it

with looks like almost four bucks shipping which is just not performance

and there's the schematic of the thing so you one whatever that is I mean it's

it's a chip and then is the part number that's on

in 181 15 I'll have to look that up in a second so that and I wanted to have a

full battery and a little inductor and he resistor not sure why there's

multiple resistors oh that's why there's 247 ohms and two for practice cool free

resistors through-hole I don't need much practice on Springs and a shell and okay

so there it is so the yx8 one one five is in fact an LED driver not just a

transistor interesting it operates from 0.9 to 1.5 volts will start a voltage of

point nine eighty percent efficient there's a circuit so this is sort of

like a jewel thief but doesn't use a generic transistor like the whole street

does he strange interesting next thing is storage a bag

anyway that's something I would have ordered hmm I'm becoming less and less

impressed by that every cut that I mean so what are these oh these are little

yeah okay these are fir for my railroading endeavors what they actually

are designed for is push rods in a model aircraft and in similar vehicles where

is a piece of wire here there we go so this is the stiff steel music wire that

I use for for connecting between solenoids and leichter notes on the

railroad

so what you're supposed to do with this stuff let me just zoom in a little bit

so you can actually see what I'm doing is so what you do is run the wire

through a hole back here and then just screw that down as a set screw and it

clamps on everybody did if I would if it would if I was using a actual tool here

and not just my wimpy fingers where is a screwdriver there we go okay

that's still not grabbing on this is obviously not big enough wire hmm okay

after floating around I found this piece of brass tube that should work so you

put your push rod through there and you clamp down on to it with the set screw

think then this u bolt on to you hang on

so then this a little nut here you bolt on to a servo horn and then you can use

that just as a push rod rather than getting something big like that and

bending it down especially if using steel rod or something or a piece of

what music wire that's thicker than what I had so that's that could come in handy

I hope it will cuz I bought a bunch of them but that should come in handy for

for doing mechanical linkage like that on the railroad if I'm doing I don't

know maybe crossing gates or something like that or some other sort of

animation how much I paid for those gates

five twenty fifty push rod connector adapter linkages for

stopper for a servo arm pull rod there we go that's showing them in their

normal habitat that's an even better picture of it that's even the same kind

of servos that I've got okay I got these from New Age store new

underscore store I paid two dollars and three cents for no I didn't yeah for

twenty of them if you want only five it's 99 cents but really why wouldn't

you do this one last thing DC bucks step-down power spike converter etc

numbers things okay fairly descriptive and this is obviously a disposable knife

one of those DC bucket converter redeem yourself cut plastic wow wow that

dulled super fast it did seem really sharp when I started okay let's look at

this buck converter if it's what it claims to be on the back here we have

numbers we have oat max three amps in five to 15 volts two to three amps I'm

even assortment of voltages that come off the side it's label on the back to 5

volts 303 point three two point four eight one point eight one point five

default one point two five okay so what's going on in here we have four

point seven micro Henry inductor we have an eight pin chip that called itself one

a CS e feeding all these outputs we have an array of resistors is it

it's just creating a voltage divider to feed all those outputs that's cheap

oh and that's not a single pad those are split pads with the voltage on the

bottom on your screen and the ground common on the top

okay that's odd couple capacitors down there strange little buck converter so

this is DC buck step-down power converter board 5 to 16 volts to 1.25 or

1.5 or 1.8 or 2.5 or 3.3 or 5 point 3 volts I got mine from somebody called

best for cell who doesn't have this available anymore and I can't find the

actual listing but here is the same board currently on auction I got mine

for 84 cents and that number just seems like an auction number to me but this is

the same board so you can get them fairly cheap at auction if you try hard

and it it doesn't have a lot of information either just no potentiometer

just need a short circuit pad to the correct voltage okay I'll have to try

that mean though let's go and grab the datasheet on this thing

alright so MP 14.95 chip which is what it claims to be wide operating input

range four and a half to sixteen yeah as internal power mosfets uses a 500

kilohertz switching frequency so that's way above audio level and not going to

cause you too much grief and where is

so V in some capacitors and things an inductor 4.7 which we saw their current

limit 4.2 to 5 amps that's surprising it's such a little guy okay so here's

how it works pin 8 is a feedback pin connect to the

tap of an external resistor divider from the output to ground to set the output

voltage okay so that's what those shorting pads are just a bunch of no

resistor dividers to set the voltage VCC input since resistor bootstrapped

capacitor goes there ground feedback error amplifier comparator okay

nothing too surprising going on inside the box though oh and here's the math to

figure out the voltage divider on the feedback pin oh look that's pretty much

exactly the voltages that are that my mom module uses okay that's as much as I

need to know about that right now all right here's the high-tech test

setup got 12 volts coming in here from my power supply

turn on and then at the output let's let's just do this so I don't have a

negative voltage showing so that's with no strapping on right now showing 1.3

ish faults now then if I short one of these pairs of pads like that one up

there there we go short a pair of pads 5 volts or

three point three let's be zeros you're shorting it permanently the ball

besought her two point five four volts

one point come on one point eight one point five and the default one point

three with no resistors in okay if that thing can actually crank out the

amount of current it claims it might come in handy somewhere not sure exactly

where and here we have today's mailbag items the little buck converter could

come in handy these are the pushrod can't be adapt

your things for sorry for your servos I am gonna use those on the railroad

probably in a few different places project boxes always handy to have

kicking around this little factory it's got a buck converter and I got a boost

converter essentially it's a little essentially dual three kit flashlight

thing then there's this weird little knife the credit card knife how often

you can fold it back down into its credit card stealth mode it's like the

transformer of knives and then flip it back up into its full-on neffe mode okay

that's it doesn't hold this edge it doesn't come over very much of a point

on it but I it's not a daily use knife it's just an emergency knife but I can

probably hone it back down to a little bit better edge just so you have anyways

which I'll probably do I don't think it's going to be my permanent mailbag

knife because it's kind of goofy I like movie exacto anyway

thank you for watching thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it

comment some questions as always down below

thanks as always on every mail bag to my patreon supporters the couple of bucks

that those guys kick into the tip jar lets me keep buying this weird

assortment of stuff for the mail bags and ultimately eventually for projects

kits kit builds and other things thanks again for watching I will talk to you

later

For more infomation >> mailbag monday #39 - Duration: 23:43.

-------------------------------------------

🔴Por que o sistema não vai conseguir derrotar Bolsonaro - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> 🔴Por que o sistema não vai conseguir derrotar Bolsonaro - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng Dẫn Hack Like Fanpage Facebook Mới Nhất 2018 | TOÀN SIÊU NHÂN - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> Hướng Dẫn Hack Like Fanpage Facebook Mới Nhất 2018 | TOÀN SIÊU NHÂN - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Market Volatility? || SugarMamma.TV - Duration: 7:04.

Hi everyone welcome back to my channel sugarmama TV. if you haven't already

subscribed please make sure you do because this is your number one

destination for all your financial knowledge, financial information,

financial motivation and financial inspiration. Today I want to talk to you

guys about market volatility particularly around investing in shares.

So that you understand what market volatility is and you are actually not

scared of it you understand it and you actually see the blessing in disguise

that comes from high levels of market volatility. Alright the first thing is I

want to explain to you what market volatility really is. It is simply the

perceived value of an asset at any given point in time a share might be trading

at say $2.10 cents and something happens in the market where,

the share price temporarily drops to say a $1.90. Now that does not mean that

that value of that company has dropped is just dropped in value in perceived

value at that given point in time. Now if you can look at it that way you can then

start to see the actual blessing or opportunity in that share price dropping

in value you can then potentially pick that stock

up at a great discount. Just like if you were to go shopping to

your favorite shoe shop and you notice that they have a 30% off sale your money

now can but go further you can potentially buy more shoes for the same

amount of money exactly the same with market volatility it means you've got

more buying power for the same 1000 dollars you can now pick up more units

in that company you can earn more of that company which means you're

potentially buying bigger and better passive income streams which are all

going to help contribute towards your financial freedom so in fact market

volatility can actually be an amazing blessing in disguise and a fantastic

opportunity to pick up a bargain the second thing that I want you to think

about when it comes to dealing with share market volatility is time time

heals all wounds when you look back in history and all the major economic

events that have happened where there's been like a GFC eurozone crisis a war a

major health outbreak they've all been little blips on the radar when you look

back at history you can barely see that volatility

because it's been stretched out over time and you can see the human endeavor

and the share market trend onwards and upwards but when you look at that

individual event in an isolated period of time it looks incredibly frightening

and incredibly scary but the thing is over the long run when you stretch that

you realize that opportunities exist within that share market volatility this

can be a very very powerful opportunity to really build your wealth and take it

to the next level so understand that when these periods of market volatility

happen they generally last between 18 to 24 months before the market tends to

recover and did you know that since 1990 only two out of ten years are actually

negative returns so when you stretch out your period of time over the long run

those negative days and months where the returns go backwards are quickly

recovered and your share portfolio has healed the third thing I want you to

consider when it comes to dealing with the share market volatility is actually

a strategy and it is borrowing to invest say I have my share portfolio and it's

going along nicely it's diversified across a whole range of say 20 different

stocks and they're all industrial dividend paying stocks buy a hit share

market volatility the perceived value of my share portfolio has dropped but I see

the amazing opportunity around me but to potentially pick up more stocks but I

don't have any new money ready to invest in that portfolio an opportunity or an

idea that's available to some people in this situation is to borrow to invest

use other people's money to be able to seize these great golden opportunities

to buy the discounted price and increase our holdings and ownership in the

company now when you do this you can be done through a margin loan or a home

investment loan or you use the equity within your property to secure this loan

it is not the type of strategy that is available for everyone or suitable for

everyone is for people who have a comfortable appetite towards growth and

high growth investing but it is a way that you can actually maximize your tax

deductions and continue on building passive income streams through a great

opportunity now I will do a separate video around borrowing to invest

and gearing but I just wanted to give you a quick little introduction into

what it actually involves so that you can see when we hit periods of high

market volatility this can often signal a great time to start looking at this

strategy the fourth thing I want you to consider when you hit share market

volatility is to remember your big picture your long-term goal my personal

financial goal is to build up a passive income that more than covers my

lifestyle and my living expenses so when I see my personal private share

portfolio drop in value I don't worry because I know that my picture in goal

is well into the future it is a long-term goal and again I see that

opportunity I stopped letting fear and panic Drive my emotions and my actions

and my decisions I remove any irrational behaviors and then the fifth and final

thing I want you to consider when it comes to dealing with market volatility

and that is simply to turn down the news we are constantly bombarded with news

alerts and these sensor sized headlines but the truth is often behind those

alerts and those titles the facts are really clouded and they can then trigger

us to make the wrong decision a decision based on emotions and fear which often

they're not coming with regret when it comes to me looking at my own personal

private jet portfolio I definitely don't check it on a daily

or even weekly basis I probably check it once every 4 to 6 weeks and when I'm

checking it I'm looking at as a foot of hoping that there's been some market

volatility so I can continue to pick up more bargains and continue on building

my ownership in these business and building up my passive income streams

and as I said in point 4 I always focus on my long term goal I don't really care

about what my share portfolio is currently valued at I care about what

that passive income is and often when the perceived value of my asset has

dropped my passive income hasn't done anything at all and in fact I can now

buy the same shares at a bigger and better discount and increase and and

build upon that passive income with even more of a key Cup so now I hope this

really adjusts and reframes your opinion around market volatility and the you

guys is nothing to be feared nothing to be scared

and certainly nothing that's going to drive any emotional decisions it's a

blessing in disguise it's a great opportunity and it's something to be

seized so if you're building a share portfolio with me I want you to really

embrace share market volatility and get excited enjoy the roller coaster ride

because you see the opportunity that lies ahead for you that's it for this

video have a great week everyone and if you haven't already subscribed I'll see

you later in the week for lifestyle love ciao for now

For more infomation >> What Is Market Volatility? || SugarMamma.TV - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

MANIFESTATION #127: Law of Attraction for Money & Business | A Powerful Success Experience - Duration: 6:25.

If you do this, your intentions will never get stuck.

You will always see that the manifestations are smooth, and they are fast.

Subscribe and press the bell icon to never miss a MindBodySpirit video.

Hello everybody, my name is Suyash, you're watching MindBodySpirit.

Today's success story of course is extremely inspiring, but also it's very important because

it points in the direction of the kind of state of mind we should have in order to effectively

and quickly apply the law of attraction for all kinds of intentions that we may have.

So let's get started.

So today's success story has been sent to me by Shashank.

Shashank has sent it by email, and the name of today's success story is THERE IS ALWAYS

A WAY.

And Shashank writes:

Dear Suyash,

Greetings!

Myself Shashank Goswami, I am subscribed to your channel, and it is wonderful.

Thank you.

I am grateful to you that you brought a ray of hope and belief in my life.

Although I knew about the Law of Attraction for quite many years, I had lost faith in

it for some time.

But one fine day when I was searching something on Google related to writing your intentions

in a journal for making them strong to achieve, I came across your channel and I got delighted.

I started Law of Attraction practice again, and it is really working for me.

So my story is that I am a businessman, and I was facing a phase of lack of orders and

money for quite some time, almost from 5 months.

In that phase I even had borrowed money from family and friends for survival.

That is how grave the situation was.

Okay, and then he continues:

At times I had even thought of winding up the business and to start searching for a

job.

But then two months back when I was not practicing the Law of Attraction, a query came to me

regarding my products, and she enquired a few things and then there was no contact from

her.

Meanwhile I just left the things on destiny.

Also in this period of time I came across your channel, so I started practicing the

Law of Attraction again.

I used to visualise working for her order - he's talking about the lady who had enquired

about the products.

I used to visualise working for her order, and also used to visualise my associates working

for the order, as I knew about what she was going to be buying.

Well, I kept applying the law of attraction and things started to change.

She contacted me again 2 weeks back out of the blue, and finalised the order.

But still she didn't sent the amount of money to my account.

As I work against 100% advance, I was waiting for that to happen.

But several days passed and it was just not happening.

So yesterday I saw a video of yours in which you told that sometimes you have to let your

intentions go!

So I somehow understood the concept of letting go.

Now here is the twist of this story.

I have a childhood friend Pulkit with whom I used to spend a lot of time during my school

days and even after that.

He is a businessman too and we had even worked together on some of my projects.

For around 9 months we were not talking, or I should say I was not talking to him [so

they had had a fight] as he refused for a financial help I needed around that time,

which I had helped him with a few times before.

So I didn't fight with him [okay, it was not a fight] So I didn't fight with him, I had

just stopped talking to him.

Yesterday, being grateful, I thought to make peace with him, friendship is always a better

option instead of keeping bad feelings for him.

That's so true.

So I made my mind to call him up deleting all the bad that happened between us.

He took my call instantly and I greeted him the same way I used to.

I could sense the smile on his face while he was talking to me.

I just felt great, also I came to know that he had become father of a little girl 2 months

back.

So congratulations to Pulkit.

I was so happy for him, and I thanked god for his blessings over him.

After hanging up the phone, one hour later I received a text message from my bank that

the amount of that client has been credited to my account.

Excellent!

And I was so happy to see that, I just thanked God for his blessings and really felt grateful

for the support provided to me.

Now I understood the value of giving, value of saying thank you, value of being happy

all the time so that others can also be happy seeing you.

Thank you so much Suyash for redirecting me towards this Enlightenment.

Shashank.

That is such a phenomenal success story guys, and it actually points us towards something.

We may be practising all kinds of techniques and doing so many things with respect to the

law of attraction, but one thing that is extremely crucial is what is our state of mind like

when we are applying the law of attraction.

Are we in an attitude of gratitude, are we happy, are we in a state of peace and contentment?

Because if those things are there then the manifestation will be smooth and it will be

streamlined.

But if those things are not there then even if we are doing everything right sometimes

the manifestation can be stuck.

And how to you know that it was stuck?

You know, he was waiting for the lady to place the order first and then to make the payment

but it was not happening.

But then Shashank was already feeling grateful, he decided I'll talk to my old friend, and

you know talking to old friends, making peace with them if we have had a minor fight or

something - it always feels so good.

And just like Shashank if you can figure out what is going to create that happy feeling

within you then all your manifestations are going to be really fast.

If you do this, your intentions will never get stuck.

You will always see that the manifestations are smooth, and they are fast.

And before going give this video a like and let me know down below in the comments, and

let Shashank know, how you liked this success story.

And so that's all for this video.

Do share it with your friends and family members.

Do subscribe to the channel MindBodySpirit and after subscribing also press the BELL

icon to be notified every time I upload a new video.

Absolutely a pleasure to talk to you in this video.

Catch you very soon in the next one.

Till then, bye bye.

For more infomation >> MANIFESTATION #127: Law of Attraction for Money & Business | A Powerful Success Experience - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

BCSO Sergeant Charged - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> BCSO Sergeant Charged - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Crews clear up mosquito issue at Corrales park in time for Harvest Festival - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Crews clear up mosquito issue at Corrales park in time for Harvest Festival - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Bueno Foods Tour - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Bueno Foods Tour - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

CONTRACTOR (Episode 01) Action comedy Microseries - Duration: 2:21.

Yes, I know. I look like a sucker.

but although I don't have facial hair and seems like I'm still in puberty

but although I don't have facial hair and seems like I'm still in puberty

I'm one of the best agents for the CIA or something like it.

Let me explain to you how I got here. It's a long story but I'll make it short.

Let me explain to you how I got here. It's a long story but I'll make it short.

Let me explain to you how I got here. It's a long story but I'll make it short.

Wait! If you think this is the reason why I became an assassin, you're wrong

Wait! If you think this is the reason why I became an assassin, you're wrong

Wait! If you think this is the reason why I became an assassin, you're wrong

I met this chick at a party that same night

It was a bummer we couldn't had sex

The real reason why I became an assassin was this...

The real reason why I became an assassin was this...

John Wick's dog was killed.

but they burned my car and that's worse

but they burned my car and that's worse

Depression made me an alcoholic

I used drugs

I used drugs

and I had withdrawal

I learned to shoot

I trained hard

well I tried

And finally

I had my revenge.

For more infomation >> CONTRACTOR (Episode 01) Action comedy Microseries - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Pitahaya Fair in Costa Rica (Dragon Fruit Fair) - Duration: 3:44.

I am here with Luti, the daughter of

the founder of the Pitahaya Fair (she's actually a co-founder/owner)

and she's going to tell us a little bit about

how the fair started and how it became a fair.

Well, dragon fruit...

We say they found us.

Because, as fate would have it,

or maybe just things that happen in life,

my mom had breast cancer.

So, at the moment, it wasn't that bad,

she could do chemo therapy by pills

so she started looking into what the pills did and

she realised the chemo was worse than the actual cancer

and she could opt for alterative treatments, natural treatments.

She realised what she needed where antioxidants.

In the world, one of the fruits that has the highest amounts of antioxidants is dragon fruit.

We already had some at home because we had done a Guanacastecan style stone wall

that had dragon fruit growing on top.

We had the medicine right there without knowing.

So that's how it started.

One day the wall gave too much fruit

and we had to sell it, we invited everyone including our neighbors

and that's how Cayita Pitahaya was born.

This happened how long ago?

The first fair happened in 2011.

We've been doing this for 7 years and

now we have a lot of new products,

we have inspired a lot of people to grow their own and

we're moving forward.

You're getting a lot more people now right?

Of course, now we get a lot of people.

Well, people always avoid coming because of the rain,

I don't know, I think ticos are afraid of water.

But yeah, always a lot of movement and

what we love is that we also move other people to create more products using dragon fruit.

So each time there's a lot more variety of ways to eat it.

The cool thing is it never loses it's properties so

even if you cook it, eat it cold, no matter how you eat it,

you'll always get your antioxidants, vitamins, fiber, everything there no matter how you prepare it.

Well, thank you very much,

No, thank you.

We are going to go have a look around.

Pura vida (pure life), go ahead.

Welcome.

I got you a dragon fruit juice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét