Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hello Everybody! Finally I have arrived to Lithuania

The first vlog in Lithuania is gonna be about the festival

Today is going a festival which happens two times in a year

In spring and autumn

Shortly, farmers and other people sell their product

Promote to people

People walk around and get some stuff in the main street

In this vlog I am gonna try to coverage of the event

Let`s go then..

This is the main square of Vilnius (Lithuania)

Everybody walks around

Old Town. This is the Town Hall Square

There is a club over there

This one is a church

You can see people are walking around

By the way here you can see

one of the most popular pub, bar, club among students is Bardakas

Every weekend students gather here to make a party, after studeis

Finally arrived to the main street

On the left lots of people are selling their products outside

Transportation: trolleybus

On this side as well full of people

Farmers are selling their products

Now we`re gonna show you..

A little bit salty and spicy, seems more added chili

Let`s try yellow one

What is inside?

Some traditional songs

Trying non-alcohol "Kvass"

Really nice real "Kvass"

Like in Uzbekistan

This all what I wanted to show you about the festival is over

If you haven`t subscribed the channel yet

Do not Forget to Subscribe

If you wanna watch other videos, click here

See you in my next videos. Ciao!!!!!

For more infomation >> Lithuania - Festival ( Eng Subs) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Idol | America's Got Talent 2018 | Best Magic Show | REMAKE | EP #01 | ELJ tv - Duration: 3:29.

Idol | America's Got Talent 2018 | Best Magic Show | REMAKE | EP #01 | ELJ tv

For more infomation >> Idol | America's Got Talent 2018 | Best Magic Show | REMAKE | EP #01 | ELJ tv - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cimenterie des Gattes - Abandoned cement factory converted into a zoo ??? - Duration: 16:40.

This cement factory has already left it at the beginning of the 80s.

All this time the mayor has tried to use this pretty big place for other purposes. ,

but this was against the will of the owners. Meanwhile, it would have been decided to clean up the site by 2020,

but this seems unlikely, because the powers will soon shift in that region.

It will probably be the responsibility of another service and the whole case will start all over again.

Meanwhile, we know what it is used for today.

Welcome to the cement series.

A giant cement factory.

With a huge amount of nettles at the entrance .

Where did the beautiful summer go?

We're out with the umbrella to protect the camera.

It might have been a better idea to...

Do not slide out!

... do not take the camera with you.

Still not this camera!

What are we all doing?

This is the moment when I break a leg.

I'm stuck! </ p >

You're stuck!

I'm stuck with my foot.

Pay attention, because that's slippery!

In a moment I'm still once fixed.

You have to go over that wire!

These are nettles!

I suggest to go under the roof,

< The umbrella can then be removed.

I'm already completely wet.

My shoes and my toes too.

It's over, that beautiful summer .

We had just arrived and heard voices and strange noises right away.

Then you see how those animals react when someone is at the fence, probably with food.

There are cages everywhere.

So if animals are running loose here too....

That looks like the lion's den.

There is someone there, there is a car with someone there.

I have there see someone walking.

Through a hole in the wall I could see a white car on the other side of the building.

We have to leave here!

Those cars gone! </ P>

Has that seen us? </ P>

According to what I see, there are a lot of stables there. </ P>

All of them stow inside. </ P>

p>

Then maybe a dog is walking around?

Are we going back? or do we continue?

A dog is walking around here.

A German Shepherd Dog or something?

And otherwise we go directly into those buildings.

You can see that he also drives by car here.

There is a staircase.

I think this is a very bizarre location.

Very bizarre!

There are a lot of sheep, goats and other animals.

We also have someone seen those who gave animals food to give.

Fortunately, that has not seen us yet, but that can still come.

It's scary here!

Especially because you know it's full of animals here.

I was shocked by the sound of that umbrella.

That's very deep here,

beware, if that concrete slab breaks!

Sorry that so little is said,

but we've already seen people here who probably have more to look for than we do.

What is it? </ P>

Het lijkt wel kalk.

Then we have to pass by there.

Are we going over there?

There was that man.

Where did that man stand?

Behind that wall on that square.

We're going through these buildings here.

There are large pieces of animal excrement here.

That's not what it's like sheep!

Apparently we have arrived in a kind of zoo.

I have already been able to film a goat with goats through this slit.

To this side there were such cages.

We have just seen the owner of the site drive down.

And if I'm honest this complex does not have that much to film .

Maybe we should close here too?

You can not always be lucky with locations.

But it looks like we have chosen a bad day to start re-starting after the summer.

Would not we go inside better?

Then we'll walk completely dry.

Terrible tin.

If you experience that in an abandoned castle.

A dog?

Or a sheep?

That has been a small dog.

You should take a look at the droppings that are found here.

There are normally large animals here.

It's full of this, pay attention to where you're walking!

Could not it be used by circus artists who put their animals here?

There are a lot here many people with a circus.

Circus de lille

Maybe they put their elephants and sheep here?

Or pony & apos; s, is not that possible?

p>

That might not be.

Those big feces might be from a camel?

Maybe we'll get better if that's the case.

A circus does not take goats anyway?

The main thing we have seen, I think.

So we move on to a next episode and leave this location as soon as possible.

Not out of fear,

but there is little to see, we have seen people walking and it is clear that we have nothing to look for here.

We still have some things to do today, so until the next one.

For more infomation >> Cimenterie des Gattes - Abandoned cement factory converted into a zoo ??? - Duration: 16:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lethal Weapon Season 3 Promo "Let It Go" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Lethal Weapon Season 3 Promo "Let It Go" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Myclub maçına sarı formamızla çıktık | pes 2019 myclub online maç, top açılımı - Duration: 15:38.

For more infomation >> Myclub maçına sarı formamızla çıktık | pes 2019 myclub online maç, top açılımı - Duration: 15:38.

-------------------------------------------

Lido - Partake (Lyrics) - Duration: 4:22.

I'm not gon' partake in this shit anymore

I'm not gon' partake in this shit anymore

I'm not gon' partake in this shit anymore

I'm not gon' partake in this shit anymore

You know me so well

I hope it's the truth

You don't make no sense

I guess I won't fool you

We must stop fighting nature

Nature must never lose

We must stop fighting nature

Nature must never lose

We must stop fighting nature

Nature must never lose

We must stop fighting nature

Nature must never lose

Running around this city from block to block tryna

In a corner, in the city

There is someone like you

And they know that

There's a place

For someone like you, you

For more infomation >> Lido - Partake (Lyrics) - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

С днем рождения, Оксана!Видео поздравление с днем рожденияРадуга слайд шоу - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> С днем рождения, Оксана!Видео поздравление с днем рожденияРадуга слайд шоу - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Damon plays Brett Kavanaugh in surprise 'SNL' cameo - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Matt Damon plays Brett Kavanaugh in surprise 'SNL' cameo - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Haul de papeles para scrapbooking de Fabrika Decoru-Scrap *SUBTITLED* - Duration: 10:34.

Hello, welcome to "El rincon de Angela". As I promised you last week here you have

the second part of the Haul of papers for Fabrika Decoru

So if you want to see all the papers, do not miss this video

We started with the "Wedding" collection. A Very romantic wedding collection.

Here you have the size of 20 x 20 cm. and the one of 30'5 x 30'5 cm.

There are 10 sheets with double-sided prints, with 5 different designs. It has two sheets for each design.

They are papers free of acids and lignins,

One of the things that I like most about these papers is that they bring four or

five strips of cards in English and in Russian.

The first sheet comes full of diecuts

This is the "Shabby Memory" collection This one measures 20 x 20 cm

You can also find it 30'5 x 30'5 cm.

All collections of "Fabrika Decoru" have a weight of 200gr / m2

They are very good quality paper

This is the "Smile of winter" collection with winter theme but also very

romantic what it helps us to do Christmas jobs

This is 20 x 20 cm.

This collection I love for the colors.

It's called "Tropical paradise",

It also has cards in English and Russian to decorate.

In this case, they also come from phrases

The first paper is full of beautiful diecuts.

This is the "Sea Breeze" collection with sailor motifs

Blue tones predominate. I like it very much.

It is perfect for first communion for children.

This collection is called "Belive in miracles" as you can see in the size of

20 x 20 and the one of 30'5 x 30'5 Cm.

This collection has beautiful colors and also unicorn and rainbow.

This is the collection is "Scandi baby girl" there is also the children's version.

Tones predominate in this collection roses and grays.

I have chosen it in 30 '5 x 30'5cm. It also comes with cut-out cards.

This is the letters of love collection also very romantic and "Shabby chic"

These are all the collections that I has sent "Fabrika Decoru"

Very soon you will have tutorials with them.

Goodbye, see you in the next video.

¡¡¡See you soon!!!

For more infomation >> Haul de papeles para scrapbooking de Fabrika Decoru-Scrap *SUBTITLED* - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Oddbods Learn Colors for Kids - Oddbods Funny Cartoon Compilation 2018 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Oddbods Learn Colors for Kids - Oddbods Funny Cartoon Compilation 2018 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

This is My 60 - Small Mechanical Keyboards (#16) - Duration: 2:41.

There are rumblings of changes ahead for this series, but I've been stalking Reddit for

more pictures from willing participants

for episode 16 of This is My 60.

I'm pushing slowly toward another subscriber milestone, so if you want to give my self-esteem

a much needed boost, click the subscribe button.

TaiHao keycaps aren't the highest quality and few people will call them endgame,

but they are a great way to try out some affordable accessible PBT.

I'm very much in favour of the Affordable Keebs Act.

There've been a few attempts to get a Super Nintendo set off the ground over the years

and this would make a good starting point if you wanted to roll your own.

I just love your GMK, honey.

Doubleshots so sweet.

And your E6V2 is really something, baby.

Smooth lines so neat.

The way your Yarbo cord coils, darling.

Just drives me wild.

Makes me wish I had joined the damn group buy, angel.

Instead of prioritizing things like rent, and utilities,

SCHNIKELFRITZ!

Another episode, another example of Hyperfuse, this time Origins, looking great.

And a pristine Tofu.

Does the combination of different mod colours slightly trigger you?

And what about that flipped spacebar?

HHKB inspired layout with arrow keys in the bottom right?

Oh that must really grind your gears.

Don't keep it in.

Tell us all about it in the comments.

I really like the way this user has taken a theme and ran with it; all the way to the

Mirkwood by the looks of this picture.

That artisan is an excellent touch.

I'm a fan of the works of Tolkien, but not in the 'Peter Jackson is the scum of the earth

way'.

I'll happily watch Legolas and his fully automatic bow, or enjoy completely made up characters

and pointless love triangles that pander to the modern movie-going audiences need for

fatuous feel-good fluff.

Now this user could have a whole episode just with photos they've taken of their keyboards.

It was hard for me to choose just one, but GMK Red Samurai looks so good on this Canoe,

that it had to be here.

I didn't join the Red Samurai drop for financial reasons,

but the 1000 requests for a re-run show that I'm not the only one who feels the shame of

his ancestors for missing out.

DSA Hyperfuse isn't one we see much these days, but this user got a hold of their dream

keyset and here it is on a Tokyo60.

The plants aren't the only thing that are succulent in this photo.

Some people have found it ironic that there are gaps in a keyboard named after one of

the most overcrowded cities in the world.

I've noticed it, but it seems less obvious here with the DSA keycaps.

Well that was a quickie.

Hope you're not left feeling unsatisfied by this brief encounter

and join me in the next video which might actually be me building something, or announcing

my very first contest.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> This is My 60 - Small Mechanical Keyboards (#16) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

HU3I - Nowa Moda (prod. Mantra) [Official Video] - Duration: 2:39.

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

They say to me: you are weak

They say that I will not be famous

But I do what I love

Punchline matters for me

I have Jordan on my legs

I also have vans on my legs

I have a ray ban on my nose

And this is my new style

Because money counts in these times

The world is ruled by paper and the great king of coins

Millions of comets are waiting for the fire to burn

Which has be en burning between us for generations

You do not have time when

They will not pay you

You do not have time when

The iphone will ring

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

I already know it by heart

She says to me that it's cool

She says to me that she has a style

So where is your maybach

I know you do not lie

Everyone in the club makes noise

When you go all alone

In calvin klein t shirt

It is this lady who does an attack like in the states

Atomic bomb, you fired

New fashion, cannon explosion

Champagne is pouring, this is the swag bro

It is the same state in which I tell you that it is not worth being a rich poser, a madman

or a zero variant

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

It's a new fashion

It's talking about us

You dress well

You will be great

For more infomation >> HU3I - Nowa Moda (prod. Mantra) [Official Video] - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Wow, gord vs fanny instead of using flicker instead uses stun - Duration: 10:56.

Wow, gord vs fanny instead of using flicker instead uses stun

For more infomation >> Wow, gord vs fanny instead of using flicker instead uses stun - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

BACK TO WORK & SELF CARE • Stress, Rentrée & Organisation ~ #UrsulaVlog - Duration: 9:37.

For Labor day I try to really tidy up everything at home so yesterday I started

by the bedroom and in particular the desk I hung

the cards I bought in different museums for inspirations

I found a place for my paint material that I had trouble finding a place

I managed to free a drawer I put everything in it all my material the leaves

painting etc ... it's really practical I'm so happy

and on the desk I always have my pots with my brushes, pencils, pens, a small

rule etc ... and of course my notebooks. Obviously new sheets

it's just so nice. In my drawers next to me I keep

my books that I'm currently reading and also the next books

I'm going to read. today I'm going to do the bathroom seen that I wanted to

wash my hair because every time I do my haircare

I dirty the bathroom so I'll go clean the bathroom

when I was little I was always super stressed by labor day and since then every labor day

I am a little stressed out and I feel super weird and the coffee amplifies

stress so I clearly should not had coffee today but I have not taken any

the rest of the week a little bit wrung my hair with

a microfiber towel and since I let it dry without putting any products

to see what it looks. Years that I did not do that.

I do not know if any of you remember

I had done I think there is at least

at least five years ago but I would say more 6 years maybe

a video that I had called my naked hair without product without doing anything

without manipulation it's true that it's something we really do

rarely when you have kinky hair since we know that it will become pretty

quickly dry and more difficult to manage and I wanted

you show my hair since last time at the end it's not that dry

I have tiny curls more or less big they have well shrinked

it's funny it makes me look funny I find

I thought a lot during these holidays and last days

about what I wanted to do

find what is really important to you and really identify it and then

put in place habits and routines that allow us to make

things that make us feel good and make us happy actually

I just think it's a bit the same philosophy the same technique as

marie kondo method to sort at home sorting in clothes

sort in our life it is when we do something try to see what

we feel about this activity

I find that I actually tend to find excuses to not doing things

that I would like to do often all time even every time

it implies a change in my life all the time I tend to tell myself this is going

it's going to be complicated and it's really by doing a new activity so in

painting by doing videos I realized that I loved

doing these activities and I wanted to continue doing this activities

so I'm always trying to try to start the activity before really

make a decision about it and I try to go against my desire not to do

we must also force ourselves to do things we do not particularly like or

want to do but that we know are important in our lives and will allow us to feel good

in the end not only think about the moment but also after

doing the activity how we'll feel then and so it's a little bit

wthat I'm trying to do right now I will admit that there are days I would like

to do anything like that just wet my hair

wash it a little bit and go out I try to think a little more about the

week a little longer term I like twists out because it lasts

all week and so I do not have much to do

during the week nothing at all apart from tying my hair up to sleep

I just finished my twist and I finished my waam yuzu shea butter

I think we can also say finished my coconut oil from Aullyn Cosmetics

certainly tomorrow because I will not have time today

I will do living room and kitchen to have a tidy interior and mind

today I'm doing laundry

I tidied up, cleaned my kitchen and what else did I do? I answered

my mails I must tidy the living room you see there is a mess

there I still have a lot of things to do this week I'm also putting in place

the next things I'm going to do on my channel etc .. as I want to

to do a lot of things I need to find time

for every thing well plan well think about it actually

upstream what I want to do plan my weeks

to free me from time to time times for painting

to make videos for my English classes really anticipate the month of

October as in October I will start the English challenge

today I put my hergivenhair extensions it's been a long time since

I did not put them I do not know why I really wanted to have long hair

today really long hair and so it's really nice

every time I put them on and I see myself with really long hair I tell myself that I need

to let my hair grow

I'm going to film a video now because I have a lot of things to do

and I put this clinical lipstick which is a chubby stick

it is this one I find it super beautiful

I love it so much I would love to already have this length

and my nail polish really looks good it's not perfect though it starts

a little bit damaged but in fact the trick I was told is that you have to

really put polish up to the tip here on the nail to

protect it too because often when I put polish

it starts flaking here and so this is exactly where you need to

put it and I received these flowers from sanoflore which are so beautiful they

are super pretty they smell super good and in fact I noticed that there was

mint in it, lavender too, full of aromatic plants I think

and hence the marvelous smell is very pretty and besides

the trick to keep you flowers it's changing the water every day and

to cut off the tip in fact the stem of the tip every day

and so it last easily a week

I finished filming my video I will start editing

I'd like to finish it today it's not a video a very long one so

normally it should still be fast enough, add the subtitles, put online

actually put online and then add subtitles then to plan all that and yeah

this morning I washed all my brushes in right now I try to use my brushes

only once a use so so it's going super fast

and luckily I have a lot of them because from a hygienic point of view it's

really really better

I just removed my polish I had to

I removed it with this product with this nailmatic remover which is

really great so it's 100% of natural origin it does not feel strong

at all it's made with essential oil of lavender, with sweet almond oil with a

wheat-based solvent corn and sugar cane and it's without acetone without the smell of

solvent without ethyl acetate really great so if you're interested

a nice find I work a bit this morning

I would like to go out quickly to go do some shopping including

for painting and tonight I have a event a meeting with you

since I made you a giveaway with nars and mylittleparis on my

IG account a few weeks ago so I'm going to meet one of you

with the person of her choice with a girlfriend and we'll spend the evening

together there will also be others people

so I will try to film a little bit later on

it's super pretty color

thank you very much I'm so happy to be here

that's so beautiful on you

it's the final makeup result for the shoot

so we'll see

in picture

it's going to be so beautiful and with the light and everything

oh yes yes yes I can't wait

hello ah it's so beautiful

it's so pretty

yeah?

did you see it?

Yes I saw a little bit, frankly it changes I like it I like the bright there

here for this video I think I'll stop here feel free to have any suggestions of

things you would like me to include in the vlogs

since that's the same I'm going to think about it and organize all that stuff

I will also think on the next videos so feel free if you have any

suggestions of videos to put me in comments

thank you for watching my video like if you do, tell me if you do

like it in comment subscribe to continue watching my videos

turn on notifications to be notified when I post videos

thank you so much and see you soon

For more infomation >> BACK TO WORK & SELF CARE • Stress, Rentrée & Organisation ~ #UrsulaVlog - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

সারাবিশ্বে তোলপাড় !! Bangladesh Vs India Asia Cup 2018 Exclusive final Full Highlights Ismail T-Box - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> সারাবিশ্বে তোলপাড় !! Bangladesh Vs India Asia Cup 2018 Exclusive final Full Highlights Ismail T-Box - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Elfyn Evans' preview - 2018 WRC Wales Rally GB - Michelin Motorsport - Duration: 2:09.

I was born in a small village in mid-north Wales called Dinas Mawddwy.

Some very famous stages only four or five miles away from the house where I grew up.

Last year, I managed to win my home event, Wales Rally GB.

And it was my debut win in the WRC. So it holds a pretty special memory for me.

Rally GB is always a unique challenge

because it's held at a time of year where you get quite unpredictable weather normally

which can make driving conditions very, very difficult.

There's definitely a lot of different characteristics throughout the rally.

The stages all the way further south we go are very wide, very flowing normally.

Roads made for windmill access.

And then you come to my home area, mid-Wales.

The stages are still quite fast, very technical.

And then the further up north the stages tend to be more straight with a lot more junctions.

And the surface becomes more and more polished.

I think this year the tyre choice could be quite complex.

Normally in Wales Rally GB the big ask from the tyre is to clear the mud.

With the stages being ran earlier, we could see drier weather.

We may need just a little bit of resilience as well.

Last year was a pretty special event. Seb becoming world champion.

The team becoming Manufacturers' world champions.

And me taking my first win.

I don't know if it's going to be quite so easy to repeat that feat

but certainly we're aiming to go in to try and win again.

To be flat-out from the beginning with good pace to make no mistakes

normally you need just a little bit of luck on your side.

For more infomation >> Elfyn Evans' preview - 2018 WRC Wales Rally GB - Michelin Motorsport - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers 4 Kevin Feige REVEALS When Avengers 4 Title & Trailer Will Be RELEASED - Duration: 5:11.

you

what is good Youtube Warstu here with a video on Avengers 4 so there's a

question that keeps coming up absolutely everywhere even on my twitch stream last

night which if you are interested the link is in the bio we will be streaming

quite a lot coming up so the question that keeps coming up the title reveal

the trailer reveal why is Rousso trolling us

well the reshoots are currently happened in Atlanta so their troll knows they

uploaded that image I think a wink week ago now with the ladder that bassy

implied it's coming next month maybe the proton cannon videos are blowing up

saying this image confirms the title is Avengers forever Avengers Assemble

when realistically no one literally I've watched endless videos about there's no

youtuber actually did come up with the actual title or did it get anything from

it why because the Russos haven't come out and said what they meant so Kevin

Feige did say months ago now when the trailer and title really coming but I

think everyone's forgot about this so I'm just gonna remind you following the

release of the Captain Marvel trailer the number one question on the Internet

is where is the Avengers 4 title and the first trailer but why Avengers 4 comes

out after Captain Marvel but you need to watch Captain Marvel to understand

Avengers 4 first and foremost so we need the backstory Captain Marvel I

understand some people read comics but they're not going to copy the comic book

version of Kara Danvers we already know this so you can't watch Avengers 4

without watching Captain Marvel if you want to understand a narrative properly

so my first question after watching that trailer wasn't where's the Avengers 4

trailer because we know where that's coming already because Kevin Feige

confirmed it and it's not gonna be this month being September or next month be

in October because they're not gonna overshadow the ant-man and wasp blu-ray

release are they from a marketing point of view it makes a lot of sense to

Carbon Copy when the infinity war trailer came out and that was November

so Kevin Feige you actually went on record in it and this is not new news

it's as people keep asking me so I wanted to make another so he said this

Avengers 4 title will come out with the first teaser trailer for the movie which

will come out at the end of this year that doesn't mean December sometime

after the first trailer for Captain he said this during an interview with

the I think they're American company were the outlet Collider they've got a

YouTube channel and a news website that would be after the Captain Marvel teaser

probably announcing the title it'd be towards the end of the year

however we launched that film he said launch of Avengers for this means we'll

get the title around the same time we get the first teaser trailer for the

movie now for me it will make more sense to drop the title next month and give a

massive way to like the end of November say this is a tile trainer coming in

November white because it will really annoy people and everyone will know when

it's coming so if they are going to follow when the first teaser trailer for

infinity war came out it was released on the 29th of November 2017

although regionally it was planned for December with Avengers 4 currently

tracking to release the exact same time as infinity war literally the trailer

should be coming in November and I do expect the title reveal to be in October

so guys I've literally broken down when it's happened so the video title for

this will be something like this Avengers for Kevin Feige reveals when

the Avengers for title and trailer will be officially released so guys that's it

what do you think times gonna be I did a video yesterday and I will link it in

that car down below I think it's gonna be a turning war I went over everything

all the signs are there and also we do have a discord server if you do want to

check that out and we have a twitch page as well be much appreciated if you go

over there and follow me if you do follow this channel I will be

stream in the new black ops when it comes out and the games like that it's

pretty cool to talk about all this comic book related stuff that we can't go into

in videos because we don't have that much time

I can't pre-record a two hour video so it's just easier to do on a stream to

talk about in more depth subject so guys let me know what you think the title is

when the title come in and if you want to see the trailer really because when

you see a trailer it annoys me because it's like you've seen the trailer now

you've gotta wait 5 months till the movie so I'm not really bothered if the

trailer is closer like the first Aquaman trailer we've got it at Comic Con its

recent in December quite a late like trailer reveal I'd rather see the

trailer just before the movie comes out because

you're not annoyed but it's good for theories and everyone can talk about

conspiracy theories when we do get the title I mean it still could be infinite

gauntlet I mean that still would work for me anyway guys I will catch you in

that next video very soon it's like always guys please like subscribe and

comment that helps the channel grow massively we are so close to 40,000

YouTube subscribers which is amazing so appreciated of that that's an amazing

achievement for the channel anyway I will catch you in that next video and

later tonight catch you later

For more infomation >> Avengers 4 Kevin Feige REVEALS When Avengers 4 Title & Trailer Will Be RELEASED - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Free Camping in Italy at Certaldo - Duration: 8:04.

Hello and welcome to the next exciting episode of the Etrusco Roadtrip Italia!

[music]

[music fades]

Don't mind us, love!

Today you find us in the town of Certaldo, 35 kilometers southwest

of Florence. You can see it's very hot - Dougal's panting - it's been 34 degrees

today which is amazing for the end of September. I think he wants to get down...

So the reason we are here is because tomorrow we're off to the Laika factory,

where the Etrusco motorhome is made, to have a look round. That is not too far

from here and I was looking for somewhere to camp and I found here is an

'Area Sosta' so we've got room to park the motorhome, there's fresh water, and

there's somewhere to get rid of waste water, and all this is provided

absolutely free! Free of charge, gratis, nada. I think the reason is, it's

because this town is in the shadow of Florence. Now Florence to me I know is

beautiful but I think you need at least a week to do it justice, and also very

busy. Certaldo looks a completely different kettle of fish.

There's an old town up here,

you can only get here by foot, and I can't wait to have a look round!

[Chilled smooth music]

[music fades]

Well, Certaldo is beautiful! There was Certaldo Alto up on the top of the hill,

we're just heading down now to the lower parts of town, the newer part of town, to see

if we can find something to eat, and if not, we will head back to the van. But

what a wonderful way to spend an evening. I love Italy. I really, really love it!

[engine noises]

[reversing siren]

Mmm... Good morning! I would love to say that I had a really quiet restful night

here at the Area Sosta. I could say that, but that would be a lie. We had a bit of

a rough night.There was just lots of noise with coming and

going until well after midnight, loud motorbikes, people laughing and

shouting...I never once felt threatened or anything like that, it was just... it was

just a bit noisy. And also we're right next to some water so the mosquitos,

despite having all the mosquito nets closed, the mosquitos were really

numerous, and persistent, and VICIOUS! so all in all it wasn't the best night.

But never mind, we had a lovely stay here in Certaldo, a beautiful little town, I definitely

want to come back and spend a bit more time here. But we've got to shoot off now,

we're going to the Laika factory where the Etrusco motorhome is made. I'm not

sure we're going to be allowed to film there, but we can at least ask them a few

questions about some of the issues that you've raised and that I've raised.

In the meantime a huge thank you to Etrusco UK for sponsoring this vlog without

interfering with the content. I hope you enjoyed it - if you did, you know what to

do: Give us a 'thumbs up', subscribe if you don't already, so it just leaves me to say

from Dougal, who's exploring, and from me...

'THANKS FOR TUNING IN!' :-)

Oooh.... COFFEE!

[music for the rest of the video]

[Dear viewer, if you found these captions/subtitles useful, please leave a comment below. Thank you!]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét