Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hello, everyone, I am Sylvia.

Welcome back to my YouTube channel

I didn't apply any foundation today.

I just have my eye makeup and lip gloss.

Because

Because I saw a video

There is a foundation can be peeling off

I'm curious

I have been looking for it all the time on the Internet.

In the end, I'm wrong

This is not "Peeling off liquid foundation"

I search in Taobao, Shopee and Lazada.

And I bough this one

Tada

This is "Peeling off liquid foundation"

Sorry, it's not

I just kidding

How to use it?

Apply a layer on the surface (acne skin)

Let it completely dry

And then apply the liquid foundation and apply makeup

Like usual

When you want to remove makeup

You can tear it off like this

I was like...

I buy make this video and show you

This product is from Korea.

In fact, it is suitable for people with acne skin.

Look

I have acne by the way

Every time when menstruation come

My face will pop out many acne

I try to apply it on the surface back of my hand now

It is very much like gel

Wow

Smell of Tea Tree

Ok, let's get started now.

Let's go

Do not do this

Actually it suppose to apply on your acne area only, to protect your acne.

Do not apply to your whole face

I do this because I'm curious

It can protect and care your acne

I also have a lot of acne by the way

It's done

It dry so quick

Because you know that I really like the fragrance of Tea Tree.

My entire face is the scent of Tea Tree.

I feel so happy.

Wait for dry

OK, it's completely dry

Now I am starting to apply liquid foundation.

At first I thought it was difficult to apply foundation.

Actually

not bad

can put make up

It's done

Now my feeling is

My whole face looks like a mask.

Very tight feeling

The lady in the video

How they stay like this whole day? So weird

Don't do this ok? (Don't apply whole face)

I'm just curious and want to try only

OK, now I have to tear it off

Let's do this

Maybe I didn't apply it so thick

This is my real skin

That's it. This is peeling of liquid foundation

I only apply it so thin.

Makes me feel uncomfortable

I can't imagine if apply too thick.

Really uncomfortable

Seriously

I think it not satisfy enough

I hope I can peel it...like...

Like peeling off mask

But now I only can do it so slow

So bored

Much like the feeling of wall peeling off

Wow, it's very painful to tear it off near the eye.

It's almost like this.

I am lazy and tear all down.

because

It's everywhere

Piece by piece

Very dirty

So "Peeling off liquid foundation" is over

so boring

Well, fine.

Let me re-do my makeup again

I will be back

Hi, I'm hack

This is my normal makeup

Without apply this

The name of this product is called Real Skin Patch.

Suitable for application in areas with acne

And apply the foundation

Continue putting makeup like usual

Do I recommend this to you?

Yes, I will

Because I believe that many people have a lot of skin acne

If you wear makeup

Don't want to affect the acne

Applied to the area with acne

And then put makeup

Your acne can be protected

Well, today's video

"Peeling off liquid foundation" is over

And my thought is..

I don't want to do this anymore (Apply the entire face)

If you are interested in Real Skin Patch

You can search in Lazada or shopee

Those online shopping sites, I believe you can find it

If you are the seller of this product

Please leave a comment below

Write down your contact

If somebody want to buy it, they will find you one day

OK, that's all for today

I want to see you next time

See you again

Love you very much.

For more infomation >> 真的有這種產品嗎?(錯誤示範) Peeling Off Liquid Foundation??? - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

mehndi designs|simple mehndi designs for hands|easy mehndi designs for beginners - Duration: 8:12.

please like and share

please subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét