Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hello, everyone, I am Sylvia.

Welcome back to my YouTube channel

I didn't apply any foundation today.

I just have my eye makeup and lip gloss.

Because

Because I saw a video

There is a foundation can be peeling off

I'm curious

I have been looking for it all the time on the Internet.

In the end, I'm wrong

This is not "Peeling off liquid foundation"

I search in Taobao, Shopee and Lazada.

And I bough this one

Tada

This is "Peeling off liquid foundation"

Sorry, it's not

I just kidding

How to use it?

Apply a layer on the surface (acne skin)

Let it completely dry

And then apply the liquid foundation and apply makeup

Like usual

When you want to remove makeup

You can tear it off like this

I was like...

I buy make this video and show you

This product is from Korea.

In fact, it is suitable for people with acne skin.

Look

I have acne by the way

Every time when menstruation come

My face will pop out many acne

I try to apply it on the surface back of my hand now

It is very much like gel

Wow

Smell of Tea Tree

Ok, let's get started now.

Let's go

Do not do this

Actually it suppose to apply on your acne area only, to protect your acne.

Do not apply to your whole face

I do this because I'm curious

It can protect and care your acne

I also have a lot of acne by the way

It's done

It dry so quick

Because you know that I really like the fragrance of Tea Tree.

My entire face is the scent of Tea Tree.

I feel so happy.

Wait for dry

OK, it's completely dry

Now I am starting to apply liquid foundation.

At first I thought it was difficult to apply foundation.

Actually

not bad

can put make up

It's done

Now my feeling is

My whole face looks like a mask.

Very tight feeling

The lady in the video

How they stay like this whole day? So weird

Don't do this ok? (Don't apply whole face)

I'm just curious and want to try only

OK, now I have to tear it off

Let's do this

Maybe I didn't apply it so thick

This is my real skin

That's it. This is peeling of liquid foundation

I only apply it so thin.

Makes me feel uncomfortable

I can't imagine if apply too thick.

Really uncomfortable

Seriously

I think it not satisfy enough

I hope I can peel it...like...

Like peeling off mask

But now I only can do it so slow

So bored

Much like the feeling of wall peeling off

Wow, it's very painful to tear it off near the eye.

It's almost like this.

I am lazy and tear all down.

because

It's everywhere

Piece by piece

Very dirty

So "Peeling off liquid foundation" is over

so boring

Well, fine.

Let me re-do my makeup again

I will be back

Hi, I'm hack

This is my normal makeup

Without apply this

The name of this product is called Real Skin Patch.

Suitable for application in areas with acne

And apply the foundation

Continue putting makeup like usual

Do I recommend this to you?

Yes, I will

Because I believe that many people have a lot of skin acne

If you wear makeup

Don't want to affect the acne

Applied to the area with acne

And then put makeup

Your acne can be protected

Well, today's video

"Peeling off liquid foundation" is over

And my thought is..

I don't want to do this anymore (Apply the entire face)

If you are interested in Real Skin Patch

You can search in Lazada or shopee

Those online shopping sites, I believe you can find it

If you are the seller of this product

Please leave a comment below

Write down your contact

If somebody want to buy it, they will find you one day

OK, that's all for today

I want to see you next time

See you again

Love you very much.

For more infomation >> 真的有這種產品嗎?(錯誤示範) Peeling Off Liquid Foundation??? - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

KYLIE COSMETICS | EYESHADOW SINGLES & SWATCHES - Duration: 3:03.

(Music playing)

For more infomation >> KYLIE COSMETICS | EYESHADOW SINGLES & SWATCHES - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

SHOCKING: Facebook Destroys Instagram? Co-Founders Resigned - Duration: 5:51.

do you think Facebook is ruining Instagram leave your answer down below in

the comment section I want to see that how you think about that you know Instagram

co-founders Mike and Kevin are leaving Instagram so it's kind of like a huge

news among the Instagram community and of course as well as Facebook to be

honest I kind of freaked out about that even though a lot of people are not

surprised with the decision I'm still kind of new to this one still kind of like try

to digest my name is Mike and you're watching Mike The DopeToast right now so if

you're coming from the Friday episode we speak about the Instagram algorithm

changes like what is some of the points I want you guys to understand you can

definitely watch that video first before you watch this one the past couple of

months there is a lot of new implementations to Instagram that seems

to be very Facebook friendly means that it looks like something that has been on

Facebook for a while already and now I kind of understand what is going on

well here's their statement Kevin and Mike said that okay we're planning on

taking some time off to explore our curiosity and creativity again okay

building new things requires that we step back understand what inspires us and

match that with what the world needs and they'll come back to create something

well you've got competitions right here so for Mark Zuckerberg what he said is

that Kevin and Mike are extraordinary product leaders and Instagram reflects their

combined creative talents I've learned a lot working with them for the past six

years and I have really enjoyed it I wish them all the best I'm looking

forward to seeing what they build next but what exactly is happening they said that

it's actually been a lot of tensions happening between Facebook and Instagram

Instagram seems to be more like a product placement you might notice is

the Instagram icon that built-in the Facebook app is now gone like it used to

be I think is for personal profile when you actually look through settings there was

an Instagram icon now it's gone now it's not there anymore

instead you might be getting notifications about Facebook post in

your Instagram app when you connected your Instagram with your Facebook

account that's what happened so it looks like because of the controversial that

happened in the past couple of months about Facebook

leaking the data selling the data the brand is damaged so badly and now they're

relying on Instagram so much to generate the revenues 1 billion users people!

it's insane I definitely think that this affected Instagram a lot because Facebook

was trying to use Instagram as the new medium basically to build their brand

through Instagram yet the people in charging Instagram right now is the

people that used to be into Facebook Facebook 2.0 personally I still use

Facebook for some personal reason I think some of you has been quitting

Facebook for years that good for you here is another statement said that Facebook

had largely allowed Instagram to run more independently Systrom which is Kevin

and Mark Zuckerberg worked closely yet Instagram wasn't forced to drawn

its users in cross promotion for other Facebook products or make worrying

privacy decisions that's Instagram side as Mosseri which is Adam, Adam moved in

and Facebook wanted Instagram to pull its weight, it's autonomy was endangered,

leading to disagreements between the two factions leaders. It means that when Adam

comes in to Instagram this is where things changes because the original

person goes to Facebook and now Adam which is the Facebook guy goes to

Instagram Kevin and Mike might not be happy with that there're a lot of

things that are very obvious IGTV I would definitely say IGTV is like

Facebook...? Facebook Watch in the making it could be not exactly fully Kevin or

Mike decisions it could be the Adam guy. Hashtag selector it just looks

like if you have a Facebook page you can tag videos and the Geofenced Post they're

testing right now it's just like you know Facebook page aiming for one

specific country like Instagram is doing a lot of like changes that's so similar to

Facebook this channel is about Instagram right? so I'm really concerned about this

as well how it's going to affect the future are they're going to be have a

premium service I don't know or anything else that's very similar to Facebook let's

think about this if Instagram is really going to be very Facebook like what are

the significant changes you're going to notice

besides the algorithm is already there some kind of product placement is

already there If you have a business profile on Instagram are you worrying there is even

a bigger purge to your engagement or somehow is that anything that you worry

about but I would say I would expect the unexpected about the changes coming

on Instagram because of what's happening right now the key people are leaving we

don't know what's going on in the future but we still hold tight that Instagram is

not gonna turn into a disaster even though there is a lot of declining in

terms of the overall UI design and so on and too many features just so

complicated I know some users don't even get some features on stories yet so it's

kind of sucks I still have faith in Instagram but of course that I know a

lot of people are Facebook users turn Instagrammer I've noticed more of my

relatives and as well as my you know those you know Facebook OG are now

on Instagram right now yeah that really sucks but you know that's how life

getting changes wish all the best to Kevin and Mike have been doing incredibly

amazing by this time the video is getting up on my youtube channel it's

October and in October Instagram actually celebrates its eighth anniversary

since 2010 happy birthday instagram, still wish the best for its development

I'm still so fond using this app it's actually bringing a lot of values to me

and I even know my friend from Instagram and I even get to know a lot of amazing

artists and make sure that you wouldn't miss any of this content from this

channel so subscribe hit the bell like this video help me to share this out

anything you want to do add it to the playlist, that would be the best

check out the Everything Instagram videos down below there is a lot of

values in this channel so I'm Mike and I'll see you guys in the next one when we

talk Instagram so peace out!

For more infomation >> SHOCKING: Facebook Destroys Instagram? Co-Founders Resigned - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

The importance of drawing challenges. (A conversation) - Duration: 9:06.

Good afternoon.

Today I want to talk about the importance of drawing challenges, creator challenges, and, monthly challenges.

Inktober is coming. For those of you who don't know what that is. I'll put a link in the description.

It was created by an artist Jake Parker and in the whole month of October people gather their pens,

their inks and they create a drawing every single day.

It can be an individual stand alone drawing every day

or, it can be part of a whole where you create little tiny objects

onto one sheet every single day.

I think these drawing challenges are super important. I think everybody should be doing them. I think it's a great thing for accountability.

I'm gonna go through some of the pens I have.

Micron, Sakura.

In a number of colors.

Copic Ciao, refillable, they're lovely. Open a window (alcohol marker smell).

There's some pilot pens. Some of these four nibs for dip inks.

These are wings are Winsor & Newton. Great sample size if you just want to try it out.

Calligraphy pens, different chisel nibs. Some sharpies.

Stabilo, these break down in water so be careful.

Here are another set I have. Copic Multiliners, Graphix (Marabu) they're okay.

Faber-Castell, those work fine.

Yeah, a bunch of different sets. They all come in different size nibs. Some have plastic nibs and some have metal nibs.

Plumchester (ArtSnacks/ it's okay).

Here's your Gelly Roll (Sakura)

We have the Zig there's different types of brush pens. Kuretake makes a bunch of really good ones of those.

Wow this is getting really thick. So there's Zig (Kuretake) who has a drawing pen.

They have a millennium (Zig). Here's a Zebra (Disposable Brush Pen). That's at Jetpens or Amazon.

Some of these places are really good outlets to purchase some of these pens.

I'll put links for some of the places that I choose to get pens from (in description below).

I live in California. So, purchasing from Jetpens means I get it fairly quickly.

Here's Tombow. Those are lovely for calligraphy and hand lettering.

Artline Blox (Shachihata, it's just fun.

I don't know.

Who knows?

Mm-hmm. Okay. So those are some pens that you could use. You could do this whole

drawing challenge with one pen. You could do a different pen each *day.

I think if you want to try and learn a pen or get to know a whole set of pens you've never used before...

Let's say you're new to alcohol markers.

Buy a few. Try some different colors.

Every single day for one month...

20 minutes a day, 30 minutes a day, an hour a day if you're going for the gusto. Which I love.

You will know these pens inside and out after 30 days.

Don't forget a blender. You'll thank me.

Okay different types of paper... you can do this on drawing paper.

Strathmore makes a great high quality paper.

They also do a mixed-media (paper) which comes in a tone tan, and a gray in a blue, all colors.

Copic makes their own. It's a very smooth vellum. Easy for blending. You can get real fun with it.

This is put on by.... Who did I get this from? I have their pens too (Ooly).

You can buy this through a couple different places. A museum sells this. It's the White Black Kraft Graph

and as you can see, it's all the different things for trying.

I'm a fan of kraft paper as it stands.

You can do watercolor. There's no reason why you can't pen and ink on watercolor (paper)

And if later you want to go back over it with a wash you can do that. You've left that opportunity open.

The Sketchbook Project. You could sign up. They're in New York.

Purchase one of these little guys and fill it up all month long.

You could do any type of notebook.

I have a Leuchtturm (1917).

I've been doing the Sketchtember. Every day a couple sketches.

You can go small. This month I've also been participating in a one inch drawing challenge by John Vernon Lord.

Thank you John. One inch challenge is very tiny. I would recommend a magnifying glass.

But, if you don't want to be overwhelmed and if you only have ten minutes a day..

This is a great way to do a challenge.

It's a great way to do one you could fit it in almost anywhere.

When you're sitting in the car or waiting between errands and carpooling

and all the different things everybody seems to be doing.

Ok, let's talk about practice. The importance of practice if you want to hone your skill. Get better at your skill.

You have to practice. It needs to be daily. There is no other way to do this.

Drawing challenge forces that on you and the day's you don't feel like drawing...

That's where the word challenge comes in. If you're mad, if you're angry, if you're frustrated,

Art therapy is legitimate for a reason.

Pull out a piece of paper, draw something. Get it all out there on paper.

Drawing challenges build creative confidence. If you want to get better as an artist, you have to practice with this. practice

With this practice you will feel more comfortable.

Put it out there. Put it on Instagram do the hashtag inktober (#Inktober).

There's also daily prompts if you're feeling like you need an extra challenge on top of that.

Put #Inktober2018 with your hashtag.

And everybody is super supportive on the platform for creators.

We are out there to help each other, to encourage each other. I think it's phenomenal.

What you think you can contribute...

What can you contribute? What can you put out there into the world, to help to grow, to learn to inspire others?

This will push the limits of that daily,

and I think it's so so so important and I think everybody should try it if you even if you....

Hello there darling (cat meowed) even if

I think she wants to draw as well (cat meowed again)

even if you aren't said artist and it's just a hobby. You're a hobby enthusiast or you've never drawn before and

all you have is a Sharpie or a Bic pen or something really strange.

Just be careful with Bics. They don't do an even release of ink

and they smear. So be careful to start from one direction and go over to the next and you don't smear your stuff.

It is a just a great way to get into a hobby and then you look forward to it everyday and you start building

some of these skill sets. If you're terrible at drawing people spend the whole month learning how to draw people and having more portraiture.

Whatever you think you need to work on... different age groups, different lifestyles, different ethnicities, break it all down.

Try it all. Expand interests. Try doing animals.

Want to do something that makes an impact? How about animals that are on the critically endangered list?

There are so many different things you can do to

expand on your creativity,

to inspire others. You know.

But if you have a project already going and you're stuck in a rut use this challenge to get out of it.

To finish this project if there's inking involved do all your inking this whole month and get that project

Up and going and get it published. Get it done.

Drawing is a lifelong skill. It's something that you need to practice. It's learning a language. It's like learning an instrument.

You need to do it daily. You absolutely should even if you only have a couple minutes. Wake up, grab a sketchbook of any kind.

Just draw. Just doodle. Just create something.

I absolutely, encourage everyone to join in on Inktober. It starts October 1st.

I will put a link to the promps. If you want to know which pens I think are better than others...

$2 pick up a Micron (Sakura). Grab a .05 or a .03. Grab black start simple. Just go for it.

Depending on how big you go. You may only need one pen for the entire challenge. There's no reason why you cannot do this on printer paper.

Nobody says you can't. You don't have to spend an absolute fortune to make this a reality.

You don't.

And later if you want to go back over and you want to... let's say your colored pencil artist

and you want to add some colored pencils to it you can. And if you like the look a Pen and ink

with a sketch you can do that, too.

It's primarily an ink challenge, but there's no reason why you can't watercolor with that.

You can do acrylic with that. You can do any... you could put charcoal with your pen and ink. Really expand on the idea of

practice, of creativity, of building creators confidence, and throwing things out there into the world.

Another recommendation, pick up a little white ink too.

Just in case because you never know.

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon and a great weekend, thank you so much for listening.

For more infomation >> The importance of drawing challenges. (A conversation) - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

ACHILLES E2 - Not Your Typical Office + Gaming Chair ?! - Duration: 2:38.

[ Intro Music ]

GAM -

DI -

- ASS?!

No, no, no, no, no, no no ....

Hold on there, ok?

What?

What do you mean what?

No, no, no. That ... was totally intentional.

That .... That was intentional.

I know right, Jesus Christ. (Exasperated gasp)

The Real Jesus (Hesus) Enters the Scene.

Actually ---- My name is Jesus! (Pronounced as He-sus in Spanish)

¡Mi nombre es Jesús! [Spanish]

*Epic Exit Failed*

* Elvis closes the door. *

Anyways, what I was saying is:

Have you ever owned a chair, an office chair that is extremely icky and run down, to the point where ... ugh

* Elvis forgot his line * Mick: Here's your script!

Where you felt like tossing it off the second floor by any chance?

But we're on the first floor. [States the obvious]

Geez, shut up Mick!! [ Annoyed ]

Elvis: Wait ..... Who the hell are you?

Some Guy: Oh, ****

* Runs from the scene. *

*Still confused from the incident *

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, that was a drag ---

Let's cut to the chase.

This is not your typical Office / Gaming chair.

As you know about our previous releases with Achilles ---

We implemented some Racing Seat features within the chair to help you work like a boss, and game like a God!

[ Comfortness ]

[ Adjustable Backrest ]

[ Sturdy ]

[ Drop Tower ]

[ Swing Ride ]

---- With an affordable price.

Customer: Can I give you this ---- " I Owe You For That Gaming Chair? "

Merchant: You don't need that! [ Slaps off the coupon ]

All these features ladies and gentlemen, achieve all ---

kinds of wild fantasies an office worker could ever dream of in YOUR everyday life tiny, and

suffocating environment of any local offices.

So what are you waiting for?

Come check out this bad boy .... *Points at himself. *

I mean, this one.

--- At your local retailers and let us know how YOU feel about our gaming chair in the comment section down below.

Until then, we'll see you next time!

[ Chair Showcase ]

For more infomation >> ACHILLES E2 - Not Your Typical Office + Gaming Chair ?! - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

mehndi designs|simple mehndi designs for hands|easy mehndi designs for beginners - Duration: 8:12.

please like and share

please subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét