Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Feb 1 2017

I'm going to build this building with everyone in it.

For more infomation >> RWBY CRACK 25 - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

¿QUIÉN ES EL ANTICRISTO? - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> ¿QUIÉN ES EL ANTICRISTO? - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

📷 Pourquoi l'ouverture clignote sur mon appareil photo ? - Technique du Mercredi #23 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> 📷 Pourquoi l'ouverture clignote sur mon appareil photo ? - Technique du Mercredi #23 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Con Jaime Lozano en el banquillo, Querétaro derrotó a Alebrijes en la Copa MX - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Con Jaime Lozano en el banquillo, Querétaro derrotó a Alebrijes en la Copa MX - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

guns and roses part 14 - Duration: 0:09.

For more infomation >> guns and roses part 14 - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Incubator: The Female in marriage: (Marriage advice) (Must watch for women!!!) (Love series) - Duration: 3:56.

A woman is also

very important word an incubator

God designed the female to be an incubator

her whole body is incubation and incubator is

it's something that gives life to everything

Whatever you give an incubator it gives it life

and It gives it back to you Whatever you give an incubator

it multiplies it gives it back to you

That's why women must be careful what they listen to

and who they listen to and what they hear

because women incubate everything if you give a woman one sperm

She gives you a sentence back if you give her a sentence

you get a paragraph you know I am speaking the truth

if you give her a paragraph you gonna get yourself a book

If you give a woman one sperm you're aint gonna get a sperm back

she gonna give it life multiply it

give you what a baby

You give her a house no problem

she give you a home she makes it beautiful

she multiplies it gives you a beautiful home

you give her the groceries in the Bag

she gives you a meal You give her frustration

she multiplies it and gives you hell

a female is an incubator

that means she receives information

she expands it and she gives it back to you

A female never keeps anything incubators do not keep anything

now, they may hold it for a while but you will eventually get it back

and it would never come back the way you gave it

it comes back multiplied

a woman would be under pressure for 20 years

and then one day all of a sudden

she goes crazy on you she curses you

and throws stuff at you Picks up the refrigerator

and throw at you

She incubates everything so if you give a woman gossip

you know when the bible talks about gossip

it usually refers to the females you want to know why?

huh why is that a woman

destroys with her mouth because a woman

keeps multiplying stuff so women

if you wanna be a good wife make sure you receive

the right stuff because whatever you receive

you gonna multiply remember, and you gonna give it

to your husband so if you are on the phone

talking all day to a woman

who is divorced and you're not

If you talk to women whose marriages ain't working

all the time and they keep talking to you

they gonna get into your womb and then your husband come back

and you start speaking negative and suspicious things

to your husband when in fact

you were receiving that junk from your friend

on the phone no wonder, why Peter said

women be like Sarah live a quiet life

have a quiet spirit don't be noisy

don't be gossipers Why?

because whatever you receive you dump on your husband

watch those soap operas you are watching all the time

you are an incubator you produce

what you keep listening to

everybody say prophetess

and this incubation spirit is interesting that's why a woman is called

a prophetess and when you

Let me give you a little hint in Joel Chapter 2

Joel says in the last days the holy spirit will come upon

all flesh because in those days

it only came upon priests

and upon the prophets it the last days, it is gonna come

upon everybody but then he says

it's gonna affect certain people differently it comes upon the young

they will see visions when it comes

upon the old man they will have dreams

when It comes upon the women The handmaidens

It says they will prophesy

For more infomation >> Incubator: The Female in marriage: (Marriage advice) (Must watch for women!!!) (Love series) - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Baja de peso y reduce 8 centímetros en 7 días con té de canela y laurel - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Baja de peso y reduce 8 centímetros en 7 días con té de canela y laurel - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Surprise: I'm Blind! || The Visually Impaired Person (VIP) Tag! [CC] - Duration: 8:48.

*exhales*

Hey dudes! My name is Samantha Coleman and I am making a YouTube video.

*exhales*

So, my dude James Rath has tagged me.

I should probably say that I am qualified for this tag because I am a visually impaired person.

I am a VIP.

Um... so...

(God, I hate myself for that.)

I am not a medical expert on this, I am just a person who has the thing.

Let's get into it, shall we?

First question, what caused you to be blind or visually impaired?

So, I have an eye disease called Keratoconus.

"Kerato" stands for the cornea and "Conus" stands for cone.

So that means that the cornea mishapes from a regular circular shape to a cone shape.

Think of it as a transition from a basketball to a football.

Yeah, not so pretty.

In 3 words, describe your vision.

Three? Okay.Um...

The first word I would use is "halos."

So that kind of means that if I look at something I can't see it clearly no matter what.

And my eye can't really focus on it because what's happening is that light is being distorted.

I don't usually describe it as "halos" but that's what the internet calls it and that's what medical... people call it.

So, I'm gonna... I trust them.

The second word is my own adjective and it's called "popcorn ceiling."

Now, I know you're thinking, "what is a popcorn ceiling?!" Let me tell you!

So, it is this kind of ceiling that exists, The texture of it is raised so it feels like little bumps.

Now, I don't feel bumps on my eye but I kind of feel like there is always this sort of grey... kind of bumpin; out and moving... around everything.

It's kind of like a filter. Okay, third word! Filter!

It feels like a weird filter. It feels like someone put the old filter on everything.

This old, cinematic filter, which is kind of makes the world a little bit darker and more pixelated. So it's not as clear.

That's kind of how I describe it... blurry, not a lot of light and... yeah.

What is the hardest thing to do when blind or visually impaired?

Hm.

The abelist society that we live in.

Now I know that's a broad, broad spectrum and there's a lot that's covered under that.

But I say that because I was born totally sighted.

The hardest part is that I was a kid with 20/20 vision and I remember getting congratulated on that.

As if it's something you can achieve, or you earn, or is better than.

I think that being instilled on me when I was so young really messed me up.

Because it made it harder for me to accept my blindness and some days, it makes it really hard to still do that.

I would say the hardest part is definitely society views blindness, and disability as a whole.

What's the best part about being blind or visually impaired?

There's a lot.There is a LOT! And I'm gonna have to say the community.

ABSOLUTELY the community.

'Cause, no matter what happens to you you have people around you that are here to support you and here to help you, and...

...make you... do YouTube videos when you're too scared to do them.

What question do you get asked most?

Oh, okay. So. I am also hard of hearing which I'll save for another video if you guys want me to?

(tell me that you want me to do another video or I'll not do it ever again.)

So the hardest part about that is that I'm also hard of hearing, so therefore I am a deafblind person.

I think that I get that question, "what does deafblind mean? How are you deafblind?"

"You have some sort of sight, you can see me, and some sort of form of hearing because you can hear some things."

And if you want me to do another video on that... let me know?! I guess. Oh goodness..

Ugh, my Long Island accent is about to come out, brace yourself.

...a dog... ugh.

Do you have a cane, a guide dog, or neither?

I don't have a cane or a guide dog! Nope!

They're there to help, but right now? I'm okay.

(I'm memorizing questions before I say them and answer them.)

(...I can't. I'm pretending like I can read it, but I can't.)

What piece of advice would you give to someone who is losing, is going to lose, or has lost vision?

(I think that's the question, sorry.)

You are not broken.

You Are Not Broken.

My best piece of advice is that you are not broken, you can live a full, fulfilled life, just as you are.

I know, I was there, I felt totally helpless and I was told I couldn't do anything.

I still get told to this day that I'm never gonna succeed in what I want to do because I can't see very well or I can't hera very well.

And it sucks but, yeah.

You. Are. Enough.

You are gonna be okay.

You're gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. We're all gonna do it.

You are not broken, you are enough.

What piece of advice would you give to someone who is sighted, about interacting with someone who is blind or visually impaired?

Every single person is different.

Your perception of what blindness may be, or visual impairment or low vision,

it may be different than for what it is for that person.

So the best thing you ca n do is be open.

Ask questions.

And... work together.

Because this is all about communication, it's a two way street. S,o ask.

Ask, ask, ASK!

People tell me all the time that they don't feel like they can, they feel like they're always being weird or it's overstepping,

and you kind of know when it's overstepping.There's a difference between...

There's a difference between asking, "how can I get your attention in a way that is most effective?"

And asking something that's maybe not so appropriate.

But we can work together and you can see all the parts of me that are great,

and I can see all the parts of you that are great, whether that is by seeing or without seeing... boom.

Why did you join YouTube?

James Rath made me. No, I'm kidding.

Um, but he did. So.

Peer pressure is terrible but it works. No, okay.

This is so weird because I have so many reasons but I can't articulate them. It's really hard to articulate.

So I was diagnosed with both my hearing and my vision decreases, if you will.

I turned to the internet and I desperately tried to find anything I could that...

...made me feel like I wasn't alone.

My entire life shifted, my entire life changed. My identity changed

And... I didn't see myself represented. Anywhere.

I didn't see any stories of someone with a disability like this.

Maybe, just maybe....

Maybe. One person will stumble upon this video and they'll feel less alone.

Name 3 people to do this tag?!

I'm the new girl in school? So I don't really know anyone here Um.

So I'm gonna tag you. Yes, you.You right there.

Because... you're here for a reason and maybe that reason is because you are a VIP: a visually impaired person.

Do i t. AND,! IF you do, tell me!

Find me on the internet.I'm here.

If you want me to do more videos or something, let me know, dudes! Um...leave a comment?? Like??

Follow me on Twitter. Find me on Facebook. Links will be below.

Check our my dude James Rath on his YouTube channel, I will link it below.

Also, check out my website!I It's: Samantha-Coleman.com

I guess I'm done with this...

(*Quietly* Alright!) ....I'm okay,.... *exhales* I'm sweating.

For more infomation >> Surprise: I'm Blind! || The Visually Impaired Person (VIP) Tag! [CC] - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

El 'Pajaro' Benítez define con clase y pone el 1-0 de Gallos ante Alebrijes - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> El 'Pajaro' Benítez define con clase y pone el 1-0 de Gallos ante Alebrijes - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Colors Of Diamonds Jewelry 01.31.2017 - 09 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Colors Of Diamonds Jewelry 01.31.2017 - 09 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Bitcoin Generate Software 2017 "Free Bitcoin Bot" Earn 1 Btc in One Hour - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> FREE Bitcoin Generate Software 2017 "Free Bitcoin Bot" Earn 1 Btc in One Hour - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

मोरावळा | Moravala Recipe | Amla Muabba | Gooseberry Jam | madhurasrecipe - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> मोरावळा | Moravala Recipe | Amla Muabba | Gooseberry Jam | madhurasrecipe - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's output across all industries remains unchanged on-month in Dec - Duration: 0:35.

And on the back of strong exports, facilities investment rose,... but it wasn't enough to

push up output across all industries in Korea... as consumption remained sluggish.

Data released by Statistics Korea shows... that production across all sectors in December

last year remained at the same level compared to the previous month.

Facilities investment jumped almost three-and-a-half percent from a month ago,... but retail sales

declined one-point-two percent.

Production in the mining and manufacturing sectors dropped by half-a-percent on month.

For more infomation >> Korea's output across all industries remains unchanged on-month in Dec - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

#AbrahamHicks • Ways to find #Relief • Esther Hicks #LawofAttraction Best Daily Videos Quotes Posts - Duration: 14:33.

For more infomation >> #AbrahamHicks • Ways to find #Relief • Esther Hicks #LawofAttraction Best Daily Videos Quotes Posts - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

TOEFL Q&A: トロント大学の入試で高校の成績証明書とTOEFL。。。 - Duration: 4:48.

In today's Q&A video, I'm answering another question I found in Chiebukuro.

The question is asking about the admissions needed for getting into the University of Toronto.

They're asking that they only need a TOEFL or IELTS score plus their high school graduation

mark, and they think it's a little strange that that's all they need.

The student thinks it's strange that in Canada, there's no standardized test, such as SAT or ACT.

So therefore, they think that the GPA from different universities, from different countries,

will not be equal to each other.

One of the things in this question is the difference between being admitted to a university

in America or being admitted to a university in Canada.

To get admitted to an American university, you usually need to show your high school

degree, this is your 高等学校卒業証明書, as well as an SAT or ACT grade, and an English

standardized test grade, usually for TOEFL or IELTS.

To get into a Canadian university, you usually only need the high school degree and your

English standardized test, TOEFL or IELTS.

There are no standardized tests for university entrance into a Canadian university.

Therefore, there's no SAT or ACT score.

The reason why there's no standardized tests for university entrance in Canada is that

governments try to make sure that every high school has the same level of education.

So, to get admitted to the University of Toronto, the university just wants to see that you

have graduated from a high school from your country.

So, they'll want to see what grades you got in high school, but also, what was your score

on TOEFL or IELTS.

As well, they'll want to see other activities you have done.

To be admitted to the university of Toronto, your TOEFL score needs to be 100, with your

writing section having a minimum score of 22.

If you have a TOEFL score of 89-99.

With a writing score of between 19-21, they might still consider you.

They would look at other things you have done, such as your high school grades as well as

other activities that you talk about.

One important thing for international students coming into Canada or the States is that you

have to pay much more money for universities.

At the University of Toronto, Canadian students pay $6,500 per year.

Whereas an international student pays more than $45,000 for a year.

The reason you have to pay much more is that you haven't been paying Canadian taxes, which

are very high.

The Canadian universities also get money from the Canadian government, for the Canadian

students that come into the university.

Of course, also going to American universities can be very expensive.

So, one important thing when you're applying to a Canadian university is to make sure that

you also talk about what other activities you did...what clubs did you join in high

school and did you do any other activities outside of high school.

These other activities could be playing sports or being in a club, as well as doing any volunteer work.

I'm shooting this video at a Canadian university today.

This is Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario.

To see more videos like this, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

And to learn about the free TOEFL Tips course, please watch this video here.

Do your Best!

For more infomation >> TOEFL Q&A: トロント大学の入試で高校の成績証明書とTOEFL。。。 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Imperial Pearls 10.512.5mm Cultured Pearl 18" Necklace - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> Imperial Pearls 10.512.5mm Cultured Pearl 18" Necklace - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry 01.31.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Colleen Lopez Gemstone Jewelry 01.31.2017 - 07 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Evan Rachel Wood is engaged to Zach Villa - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Evan Rachel Wood is engaged to Zach Villa - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kids cartoons My Talking Angela vs Talking Tom and Subway surf Colors Level 53 animated series - Duration: 12:58.

Kids cartoons My Talking Angela vs Talking Tom and Subway surf Colors Level 53 animated series

review,playthrough,gameplay,Talking Tom,walkthrough,app,Talking Angela,Outfit7,game,talking tom cat,Funny Cat,Funny Dog,shorts,cartoons,all episodes,animated series,compilation,Kids cartoons,cartoon,#1,talking tom angela kids,My Talking Tom playthrough,colors,talking tom dress up,ep.1,cat,begin,Kids cartoons - animated series,iGame Kids Cartoons,talking angela kids,talking angela children,Trailer,Cheats,Money,Gold,subway,surfers,subway surfers,# 53

For more infomation >> Kids cartoons My Talking Angela vs Talking Tom and Subway surf Colors Level 53 animated series - Duration: 12:58.

-------------------------------------------

121. La transfusion - Duration: 3:13.

Hello, today my story is titled: Transfusion!

During the Six-Day War in Israel,

A 7-year-old Arab girl, living in an orphanage in Netanya,

Had been seriously wounded by a glow Mortar shells.

He was given emergency first aid by a couple of Israeli doctors.

But blood loss and injuries necessitated an urgent blood transfusion.

The doctors wondered, sorry, impotent,

Because none of them had the same blood group than the young victim.

Throughout the orphanage, children were sought a compatible donor,

Because there was "absolute urgency"

"Who would give his blood to save a little girl who is going to die?"

A small hand stood up: "Me," said a 7-year-old.

After analysis and checks, the blood group of the boy proved to be the same as that of the young wounded.

Finally, the transfusion was carried out and That the little girl was saved.

Some time later the boy was interrogated:

"Why did you agree to give your blood For this little girl? "

"It is because she is one of my friends," he replied with great confidence.

Touching statement and how deep

Which reminds us what happened

2000 years ago at the cross of Golgotha,

Where another friend shed his blood for the forgiveness of our sins and the salvation of mankind.

This friend did it out of love for each one of us.

Is there a greater love than that Of our Heavenly Father?

No, for on the cross,

He gave his only begotten Son as an offering For your salvation.

Maybe, do not you know him yet ...

But know that he gave his own blood for you,

To save you ...

The First Epistle of John

In chapter 1 verse 7, says to us: "The Blood of Jesus Christ His Son

Purify us from all sin! "

If you wish, we can pray together

Thank you Lord Jesus, for you have given your life for me.

You have shed your blood in order to snatch my soul from death

And give me eternal life.

Forgive my sins

And give me a new life which glorifies thee!

Amen.

Find a day a story on: www.365histoires.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét