Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Hello youtube fam and welcome to my channel, hope everything is great with you guys

Today I have a special guest and it's my mom

We're going to do hers makeup today cuz we're going to the city (Gothenburg)

So we need to glam her up

I'm not that glam?

Ofc you're but we still can glam up more

Okay

I trust you, let's try it

See ya later

Let's start with putting her the contact lens

I usually use contact lens when I got time

And this contact lens is blue

It doesn't looks blue as mine

And this contact lens are brand new

I haven't seen my mom wear a contact lens before

Yes

No

I need a mirror

It's sticking on my fingers

I can hold the mirror

Wait

They are bending

One eyes done

I haven't used the lenses for awhile

And now for the second eyes

I have a purple one before

I look like I was sick

I have with a prescription, and my moms lens doesn't

Why don't I have with a prescription

Cuz I don't know your prescription

blablablabla

How will I be able to drive the car now?

Take this one

I'm going to do this

Let me do this by myself

Don't touch cuz I'm going to make your makeup

Don't take to much

Close your eyes

(Speaking thai can't translate)

Primer done

Let's go for the concealer

Hide those black marks

This concealer is kinda to light for her but we do it anyway

But we have a foundation that will cover it

I'm just gonna make a bun

Wait

Done?

(Speaking thai can't translate)

What kind of foundation do you use the most?

Is this one?

Or this, it kinda same

This is darker but I can use this light one

Look

This is way to light for you

No it doesn't

We're not going to promote the stuff cuz we aint got paid by them

(Speaking thai can't translate)

Okay it's time for contouring

I'm going to look fat

No

You have really dark skin tone than me

Penis

On my face?

No thanks!

Highlighter

(Speaking thai can't translate)

This is the sketch I have draw

That's how my mom supposed to look like

It's basic, not to much

Good

Do you know what we miss?

No?

Music

It's to quiet

I'm only hear the cats running around

Red color

What?

What kind of red?

(Speaking thai can't translate)

(Speaking thai can't translate)

The color is not that red on you

Look up

"She speak thai with my cats"

Apparently my camera decided to shut down

And that's the result

I'm kinda happy with it

How do you feel?

It looks good

Next time my mom gonna make my makeup

When we see eachother again

If you like this video then give me a thumbs up

And don't forget to subscribe and we'll see eachother soon again

Have a nice weekend

For more infomation >> SON DOES MOMS MAKEUP W/ ENG SUBTITLES | SMINKAR MIN MAMMA - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sharukh Khan With His Beautifull Daughter SOHNA At Dewali Party 2017 - Duration: 2:41.

Shahrukh Khan With His Daughter Sohna

For more infomation >> Sharukh Khan With His Beautifull Daughter SOHNA At Dewali Party 2017 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox - Duration: 3:46.

Greetings all you weird people of the internet.

As you may know already im Max. As you can see there is no mic in this video.

THATS FOKENSAD!!!

well I have no clue why I made this...

To be fair I don't know what im doing in this video...

Well enjoy?

and sorry for the lag...

Bye!!! =)

For more infomation >> Roblox - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

4 Pronunciation Errors You Don't Wanna Make (Explicit) - Duration: 9:02.

Aww yeah, Global Citizens, I'm Justin, your Fluency Guide from RealLifeGlobal.com, where

we help you not just learn English, but to live it.

To start with, I have a very important, but delicate pronunciation question for you

Have you ever mistakenly pronounced the word BITCH, when you really meant to say the word BEACH,

or maybe you said SHIT, when you were trying to say SHEET, or quite possibly you said FUCK

when you really wanted to say FORK?

Garçom (Waiter)?

Yes Madam.

Can I have a fork ("f*ck") please.

Thank you.

I'm afraid it's not that kind of club.

Or maybe PISS when you were trying to say PEACE - like a PIECE of toast.

Did people laugh at you?

Did you laugh with them?

Well either way if you don't know how to pronounce these delicate, critical

words in English, every time you open your mouth it's like walking through a mine field.

Well after today's lesson, NEVER AGAIN, because I'm going to teach you

the CORRECT WAY to pronounce these delicate words,

But first we're going to laugh our butts off at exactly what NOT TO DO with the most

hilarious, famous bad pronunciation video that you will ever watch: The Italian Man

Who Went to Malta.

But first, to make sure that you practice and really perfect these sounds, I really

recommend that you download the Power Pronunciation Activity to accompany this lesson.

You can find the link in the description, or right here.

This activity contains a PDF breakdown of this entire lesson, plus links to top resources,

and an MP3 that gives you the chance to practice along and imitate.

If you're a teacher, you can even share this with your students.

One day I´m gonna to Malta to a big hotel.

In the morning I go down to eat a breakfast.

I tell the waitress that I wanna two pieces of toast.

She brings me only one piece.

I tell her "I want two piece". ("piss")

She said "Go to the toilet".

I said "You no understand.

I wanna piece on my plate".

She said "You better not piss on the plate you son of a bitch!"

I don't even know the lady and she called me a sun of the beach.

Later, I go to eat at a bigger restaurant.

The waitress brings me a spoon and a knife but no fork.

I tell her "I wanna fork" ("fuck"). She tell me "Everybody wanna fuck!"

I tell her "You no understand.

I wanna fork on the table!"

She said "You better no fuck on the table!

You son of a bitch!"

So I go back to my room in a hotel, and there is no sheets on the bed.

Call the manager and tell him "I wanna sheet" He tells me to go to the toilet!

I said "You no understand.

I wanna sheet ("shit") on my bed".

He said "You better not shit on my bed, you son of a bitch"

I go to the check out and the man at the desk said "Peace on you" and I said "Piss

on you too, you son of a beach".

I´m gonna back to Italia, 'Arrivederci11'

Well, hopefully nothing that painfully embarrassing has ever happened to you with your English

pronunciation, but just to make sure that it never does, let's take a really good

deep look at the subtle, but critical difference between these two sounds, as well as the mouth

movement, and muscles of articulation.

So to really avoid the embarrassing mispronunciations that we just went through, you really have

to master the difference between these two critical sounds, the Short I, the "IH"

sound, "IH," and the long E, the "EE" sound, "EE."

So just to give you a few examples- feel free to listen and imitate, to repeat, grab a recorder

and even listen to yourself and listen back.

So the IH sound, the short I, we have LIVE, IT, FILL, BITCH, SHIT, PISS

and the long E sound, we have LEAVE, EAT, FEEL, BEACH, SHEET, and PEACE.

Now we're going to do a minimal pairs exercise and compare them really quickly.

I'm still gonna give you a chance to repeat.

So we have live-leave, it–eat, fill–feel, bitch–beach, shit–sheet, piss–peace.

Okay excellent, the sound is really gonna help, but now let's have a look at the mouth

movements, the muscle of articulation, which, for most people will be really helpful in

mastering these sounds.

So here we have a profile diagram of the mouth and the organs of articulation, which I'm

going to use to show you the main differences between these two sounds.

The three things that distinguish these sounds occur in:

The movement of the tongue, the lips, and the jaw.

Let's take a look at the long e, or the "ee"-"ee" sound, present in the words

LEAVE, EAT, FEEL, BEACH, SHEET, and PEACE.

When you make the EE sound, while the tip of the tongue stays down, the front part of

the tongue lifts toward the roof of the mouth without touching- this is the roof of the

mouth here- another more common meaning of ROOF is the roof of a house.

So there should be a small space here between the front part of the tongue and the roof

of the mouth.

When making the EE sound, the lips will often open up

to stretch horizontally as you can see in this picture.

It's good to exaggerate this when you practice EE - EE, almost like you're half smiling.

So just to review, the long EE sound—EE- EE is made when the lips stretch open horizontally

and the front part of the tongue lifts, or curls, toward the roof of the mouth, leaving

just a little bit of space between the tongue and the roof.

Keep in mind that the jaw does not move.

Give that a try at home— it really helps to do it, to feel it.

EE, EE, EE.

Leave- Eat- Feel- Beach- Sheet- Peace.

So the EE sound causes a horizontal opening of the mouth, from side to side- now compare

this to the IH sound, on the other hand- IH, IH in words like LIVE, IT, FILL, BITCH, SHIT, and PISS

you see, it does NOT open horizontally,

but instead it opens in a slight vertical way.

This is because the IH sound- IH- causes the jaw to drop down, which leaves more space

between the tongue and the roof of the mouth.

So to review, the short I, or the IH sound is made when jaw drops a little bit – causing

the lips to open vertically, and the tongue to lower and give more space between the front

of the tongue and the roof of the mouth.

Let's give that a try at home and really feel it in our mouths- IH, IH, IH.

LIVE - IT - FILL - BITCH - SHIT - PISS

Aww yeah, I hope you enjoyed today's lesson, that it helped your pronunciation, and that

this embarrassing mistake never ever happens to you.

If you haven't yet, feel FREE to download the free power pronunciation activity, which

includes a PDF that covers this entire lesson, links to the top resources for these sounds,

as well as an MP3 so that you can practice on your own at home.

If you haven't already, please give this channel a subscribe, if you like this video

give it a thumbs up, we would really love that, and finally I have one more thing that

I want to ask of you, a new activity that I'm just trying out: question of the day.

So my question for you is what's the most embarrassing pronunciation mistake that you

have ever made.

I'm gonna share my answer in the comments below and post it on top.

I would love it if you shared yours, cuz really it's the best thing when we can laugh at ourselves

when we can have fun, and recognize that it's part of the process.

Aww Yeah!

For more infomation >> 4 Pronunciation Errors You Don't Wanna Make (Explicit) - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Tüm video yu izlemek icin önerilen video ya tiklayin - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Tüm video yu izlemek icin önerilen video ya tiklayin - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Day trip from Taipei to Taroko by car - was it worth it? - Duration: 6:42.

We are now here in Taroko!

It's now half past eight in the morning

We took an Uber to this car rental shop

Car Plus

We came here last week to book a car for today

We will now make a road trip to Taroko National Park

Morning rush hour in Taipei

And it's raining

We are now in this super long tunnel

I think we've been driving like 20 kilometers in here

They just had an announcement here in Chinese

The same announcement came from the radio as well; the radio program ended suddenly and the announcement started

I have no idea what it was about

Maybe soon we'll have light at the end of the tunnel

It's pretty nice traveling here by your own car

Yeah

Lovely!

We arrived to Taroko

We rented these helmets for free because we're going to the Swallow Grotto

To see some swallows and a cool gorge

They have many hiking trails here in Taroko

You can make day trips, there's a 7 kilometers trail, for example

They also have longer trails here

If you cross that suspension bridge over there, there's a trail where you need to register at least three days in advance

You need to register because you can also camp overnight there on the way

We traveled here to Taroko by a rental car

It was a pretty good deal for us

The cost was 75 euros and we rented the car from Taipei City, drove here to Taroko, and we'll return it at the airport

It's very convenient because we'll fly to Italy late at night today

This way we can have our luggage in the car for the whole day with us so we don't need to worry about it

It's very convenient that we can drive directly to the airport later today

And we also got a few extra hours to spend here since if you make a day trip here by the public transportation the time you can spend here is very limited

If you want to go hiking here you should spend a night close by or camp on the trail

It's a gorgeous place

This place is called Swallow Grotto because there are a lot of swallows here

The swallows live here for two reasons

There are nice holes for them to live in in the marble wall here

And also because the wind that blows through the gotto brings them many bugs to eat

Me and 2000 other tourists

It took us four hours to drive here from Taipei with a quick lunch stop on the way

We're planning on taking five hours to return since we need to drive to the airport

So for a day trip it is pretty tight but possible

If you rent the car you can drive around here by yourself

So I would recommend on renting a car if you're doing a one day tour from Taipei

That way you can get the most out of it

If you liked our video, remember to hit the "like" button

And if you want to see how it is here in Italy, remember to subscribe as well!

For more infomation >> Day trip from Taipei to Taroko by car - was it worth it? - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

¿La nueva POTENCIA petrolera de LATINOAMÉRICA? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 8:40.

For more infomation >> ¿La nueva POTENCIA petrolera de LATINOAMÉRICA? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 8:40.

-------------------------------------------

❤sucalet ❤ Feliz Año Nuevo Lunar!!! - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> ❤sucalet ❤ Feliz Año Nuevo Lunar!!! - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

סבא ישראל - תפילה בדקה - Duration: 0:57.

מתי יבא הגאולה

אוי ווי

מה זה גאולה מה זה גאולה

כולם אומרים רוצים גאולה גאולה

מה זה גאולה סבא

זה תחתוך

זה גאולה

נו שמעת מה זה תפילה

For more infomation >> סבא ישראל - תפילה בדקה - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

BAD BABY Baby Bon overeaten sweets MESSY TOILET - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> BAD BABY Baby Bon overeaten sweets MESSY TOILET - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Кореянка в ЛЕНТЕ ! ЛЕНТА ! ЭтоРАЙ ! |러시아 이마트 탐방기 |минкюнха|Minkyungha|경하 - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Кореянка в ЛЕНТЕ ! ЛЕНТА ! ЭтоРАЙ ! |러시아 이마트 탐방기 |минкюнха|Minkyungha|경하 - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Tratarea Stresului Post Traumatic - Tehnica Rewind - Interviu cu Dr David C. Muss - 1 - Duration: 8:55.

interesting yesterday workshop a lot of

people were saying how little a lot of

other people were about three enormity

of drove around us because very many

people think because he just he came

from the Army and the war but it's

war-related where is practically

everybody has something that's bothering

them if people if they can control that

is great you know it's my distance me

but it's affecting the daily life like

for example to the woman who saw a child

died at the age of three she just

swallowed the child swallows up being

suffocated and died 10 years ago she's

not another children to copy them to

converse TV she called us into the

radius you can't watch program doesn't

want to socialize with anybody showed

one session with me and now she's

feeding awaiting she's out

so from almost everywhere

well I think we've got a lot of

information and I'm very very happy that

we've had those who talk is there

something that you would want to add to

you know the questions about is there

anything else who people should know

about the of people who ask me regularly

during these people this is all rifle

one trauma but what about people who go

many dramas and so that's a question we

will address the answer is yes you can

be used for multiple controllers the

other question is all the other

advantages of this treatment can be used

two groups

okay yeah that's what I didn't rule and

i-225 people in the group you in their

own language was a track later

eighty-five percent success rate in one

session 85% when they were suffering

from genocide the symptoms and so that

that's the other thing say there is

another question which is important for

the grassman which is is let's say

during the session you look like it's

traumatized

somebody says I can't do this you cannot

find a home you have to complete that

treatment on the base their behalf of

worship for their benefit

yeah yeah yeah and then after treatment

we follow them off two weeks time and

have some work with you one more time of

the separate one more times in one more

session

yeah because you don't want people

thinking about everything i'm going to

go this guy's gonna do the same thing I

mean I they got it they don't get it

Oh 95% get it yeah children from the age

of 42 the age of 80 get it i like your

children under the age of lady here

that's good

they're very good yeah normally when

somebody comes for recession

how long does the session last two

minutes well I have had people say how

do we get there are living it so quick

well first of all to say that maybe

you'd like to practice the evil witch

practice but if you really identify hey

there's the cause or the effect you got

to ethically now that you know the

reason why you gotta treat it so what

you can do

or let's say even the first presentation

you think that history you get this

questionnaire you explain what you got

hoping to achieve and then you could say

come back next week we'll do it next

week you'll just make sure there was a

student you'll do it without taking half

an hour at the most and then the week

after you tell them what can happen when

they go home what to expect what to

expect and then the next week you know

or whatever you will just see how

they're doing if they're not doing well

what usually happens is doing very well

for a few days and then it wears off and

you need to tell them that or they feel

just amazing all along you're not

feeling well then you just leave it at

the whole thing say what do we do

let's see where you might have gone

wrong and then we'll do it again and

that come back next week you're pretty

sure they're okay but of course because

that happens they say well now we need

to deal with that second problem i got

we got over again and deal with the

second problem but he's not need to

explain you just start doing it straight

away another hour

how would you define trauma well as i

like to thank you it is an event or

events that take place in which either

your life is chocolate threatened or you

feel totally in potential what's

happening around you can't control it so

you're being threatened your life might

be in danger party but your you have no

control of what's going on around you

it's also told us for those who are on

looking you know you could be crossing

the street and a little lady killed my

car and you like it traumatized

yesterday there was a lady who daughter

had a car accident hit by a car 220

miles an hour from behind the car was

shown across the motorway she heard

about this and so on his daughter died

but the daughter is alive and so there's

that kind of thinking and people came

back from the two million escapes and

when they came back they heard the story

certainly they start creating them in

their line so all these people need to

be treated slightly differently which

obviously teach but that's what you do

and it's amazing

alright and would you say that the

rewind technique is doing with the cause

or with the effects i know it is the

only treatment of deals with the course

you take your cause into tree you stop

cutting off the branches you take away

the route

yeah that's what I also you like to talk

to people about saying I'm Tongo the

fruit scope of the route exactly because

that's what the Americans do they deal

only with the effects of a CBE emdr it's

it is trying to help you cope with the

symptoms and not stop them because they

don't over the route

yeah once proud but it will you when you

say to be buying stock in nightmares now

it sounds incredible you know thank

goodness is no longer media saying that

but for people remember

so when people are taking your horse is

there a certification is there how what

is the procedure there

ok after the course they obviously get a

certificate of attendance but then when

they go home they will receive a

multiple-choice questionnaire have to

answer a hundred percent he hold it for

me to then send the certificate of

competence to treat ok a change then if

they didn't send me for case histories

they can go on our international

register that two years they have to

send in four cases to confirm every two

years for publication so I notice still

working he's had some people have

drifted off somewhere else

we never have to send a reminder some

beautiful and so basically it's just get

to the chorus learn the methods practice

of methods sinful case studies and then

you'll have a international

certification with the rewinding me

yeah but if you don't send those and

then you just get a certificate that you

could treat but I you know I'm not

responsible for that all right excellent

David thank you so much for your time

that's all the pressures I had again you

say something you'd like to add this

would be a great time is not we're

looking forward to seeing you hearing

flashing bones and that with some skin

to in Romania yeah like some kid you

right by Wright show where we going to

have a rewinding workshop in diversity

in newbury forward 2017 and you'd like

to attend just follow the description

under the video and i will see you there

so David thank you so much again and

we'll see you in a couple of months the

air

thank you

ok

For more infomation >> Tratarea Stresului Post Traumatic - Tehnica Rewind - Interviu cu Dr David C. Muss - 1 - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

TV AD | Barclays | First-Time Buyers: Let's go forward - Duration: 0:30.

You'll need a bigger deposit.

I'll need to win the lottery.

Or live in a shoebox.

Mum and dad have offered to help - I just don't want them using up their savings.

Don't worry, they can use their savings as security for your deposit...

...and get them back with interest in 3 years if you keep up your payments.

I will!

Our Family Springboard mortgage is one of the many ways we're helping first-time buyers.

For more infomation >> TV AD | Barclays | First-Time Buyers: Let's go forward - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

apérobot Bordeaux - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> apérobot Bordeaux - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Carsten Jacob: Steuernews-TV Februar 2017 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Carsten Jacob: Steuernews-TV Februar 2017 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Professional Photo Editing App For Best Effects | Snapseed Tutorial Android - Duration: 3:44.

so how bad today I'm going to give a

provable and weeknight is Madison never

speed is one kind of a by which you can

edit any kind of speaker so this is not

food i'm going to open it i have always

college in my mobile so here is its

clean of the F so i'm going to open a

peak by which i can eat it separates i

have choosen a picture so this big here

is enough

hi limited i can making tune and let's

naked started

I have making a mystery

yeah let's play their there you can see

many kinds of showings as like as

Leffler grambler kind of country in this

kept drama green northface flames EDC

accenture there's a really fun activity

hurt and suppose eat i want to make it

B&W effect so you can see here is 450

front like natural contrast right to

feel me tear gas sky and let's go to

back here and you can change here

brightness as it allows them contrast

also separation and the main part of the

peat when we treated like we've actually

search that like the correct contrast

and brightness and especially when we

can get some major outtake like then we

usually use a deer contest by are as

well as the common concert so we can

make it also colorful like you have the

other options you can like come these

incredible numbers like here I have made

this a hundred percent and I'm gonna

decreases also

somebody's how to work it has many

options as well as Victor's and I want

to see if we want to use this kind of

pictures any kind of pictures them we

can we we can use these snaps speed and

this is really effective and you can

indeed personally so this is what I was

actually wanted to say this is really

effective

thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét