Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 31 2017

Hi guys! Welcome back to this series of

language hacks! As it's the last video of this

series, it's time to explain how to make

progress in the long run by exploiting

something which is not very well known:

the "power of habits".

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what

keeps you going.

I really like the quote attributed to

the American Olympic athlete Jim Ruyen

because it's so true! We already talked about

motivation and regularity and why they

are so important when you want to learn

a language but today I want to give you

the ultimate trick to transform your

learning activities in habits. Before

moving on I invite you to subscribe to

our channel right away because our whole

team shares a lot of videos with the

best tips and hacks to help you learn

a language. Going back to habits, I got

very interested in this topic after

reading a great book called "The power of

habit"...

you'll find the link in the description

below. But what is a habit in the first

place? We can call a habit a kind of

automated action for which we don't need

any willpower: brushing our hair,

taking a shower...

these are all great examples for things

we do every day without having to push

ourselves. It takes between 21 and 30 days to

build and a new habit. So this is what

you have to do: 1) choose a time slot of

the day to practice a language. 2) Decide what

you want to focus on, for example

learning 10 new words every day, speaking

with a language partner or maybe reading

or anything else. 3) Every day repeat the

process optimally at the same hour of

day it becomes part of your routine. If

you stick with it

for 30 consecutive days, I can assure

you that it will become a habit and you

will be able to continue in the long run,

without almost no real power

I really urge you to give it a try

because it's incredibly powerful and you

will be able to achieve great results! So

that was our last video of our language

hack series but don't worry because

will continue helping you with a lot of

new videos and free content. So grab a copy

of our free ebook revealing the 7

tools used by polyglots to learn a

language. You can get it clicking here.

You can also subscribe to our channel right away.

Take care, guys! See you soon!

For more infomation >> How to stick to your language learning habits (Language Hack 12) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

GREAT DIMAS KUDAIBERGEN - CHINA IN SHOCK (1 AND 2 TOUR) I AM A SINGER - OPERA 2 + S.O.S REACTION - Duration: 13:39.

For more infomation >> GREAT DIMAS KUDAIBERGEN - CHINA IN SHOCK (1 AND 2 TOUR) I AM A SINGER - OPERA 2 + S.O.S REACTION - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

★ How to cure intestinal worms in children. Helminth treatment of the child. Parasite clearance. - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> ★ How to cure intestinal worms in children. Helminth treatment of the child. Parasite clearance. - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Sílvia Tomàs - Zana û Andok [versió de Mem Ararat] - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Sílvia Tomàs - Zana û Andok [versió de Mem Ararat] - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Eyeglass Repair Kit from Dollar Tree - Duration: 2:17.

eyeglass repair kit from Dollar Tree dollar store eyeglass repair kit

cheap eyeglasses repair

hi it's AlaskaGranny if you wear glasses

you know sometimes there's a problem

there's things that you need to repair

well I found a wonderful eye glass repair

kit at the dollar tree and let me show

you all of the components if you open

the nice plastic case you can see that

it pops up and reveals three sturdy

little screwdrivers the screwdrivers are

about three and a half inches long two

of them have a flat head and one of them

has a phillips-head there's a nice soft

satiny cloth for cleaning your glasses

and a little magnifying glass to help

you with any repairs inside a little

pouch are two little pieces of plastic

tubing I don't know what those are for

there are some peel-and-stick comfort

pads for adjusting your glasses so

they're not poking you there are 2

rubbery or silicon type nose pads and

then there's an assortment of little

screws if you've lost a screw out of

your glasses

all of this comes for one dollar in this

whole entire kit you can repair lost

screws from your glasses you can replace lost nose pads or

broken nose pads on your glasses you can put comfort

pads on you can clean your glasses and

you can even use the little magnifying

glass to help you see your way to repair your eyeglasses I thought

it's a very sturdy kit I've been using

it to take care of some little issues

with glasses around my house and I made

sure that I had enough of these little

eye glass repair kits from Dollar Tree I can keep one with my tools I can

keep one in my travel gear I can keep

one in my Bug Out Bag and even in my car

for only a dollar you get a lot of

things in an eyeglass repair kit

can help you be able to see if you need to

learn more at alaskagranny.com please subscribe to the AlaskaGranny channel

For more infomation >> Eyeglass Repair Kit from Dollar Tree - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Geen tijd om tijd te verspillen (1) - Joyce Meyer - Enjoying Everyday Life Nederlands - Duration: 28:24.

For more infomation >> Geen tijd om tijd te verspillen (1) - Joyce Meyer - Enjoying Everyday Life Nederlands - Duration: 28:24.

-------------------------------------------

Wake Up Call from WellPet - Duration: 0:34.

>> FROM ALL OF US AT WELLPET,

GOOD MORNING, EYEOPENER.

RANDY: TEWKSBURY, WE LOVE A

WAKE-UP CALL THAT INCLUDES FURRY

FRIENDS.

EMILY: GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE

AT WELLPET.

GET EVERYBODY TOGETHER LIKE

THEY'VE DONE, RECORD THAT

For more infomation >> Wake Up Call from WellPet - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Passport to Gold 14K Polished Bead Drop Earrings - Duration: 7:39.

For more infomation >> Passport to Gold 14K Polished Bead Drop Earrings - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Talking Tom Vs Talking Cat Coloring Compilation 2017 Funny Videos Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 10:20.

Talking Tom Vs Talking Cat Coloring Compilation 2017 Funny Videos Cartoon For Kids

Talking Tom,vs,Talking Cat,Coloring Compilation,Subway Surf,movie,anime,Cartoon For Kids,android,cats,minis,funny videos,gameplay,the,hd,colors,funny,ios,best,talking cat tom,talking tom,animated,brownie,full,cat talking,Talking Angela,coloring,talking,compilation,colors animals,tom cat,cartoons for kids,animação,пеппа хрю,talking angela,shorts,my tom,talking cat,level 1

For more infomation >> Talking Tom Vs Talking Cat Coloring Compilation 2017 Funny Videos Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

ENNA의 유튜브 영상리뷰 설정 - 1. 장비 / Enna's Youtube Review Setup - 1. Equipment (Camera, Light) [Eng Sub] - Duration: 8:53.

Hello. This is Enna.

Today I will tell you about my youtube reviewing setup.

First, most important thing, camera.

My camera is

Samsung NX1

I have two NX1. For filming, for demonstrate.

One NX1 is on the tripod for filming me.

And I attached 16-50s superman lens on NX1.

But it's quite a bit expensive.

You can use nx 18-55mm lens instead.

There's 16-50pz lens, but it may change angle of view after turning off.

Manual zoom is better for keeping angle of view.

And 16-50pz has noisy motor sound.

And I need monitor for checking my figure.

I'm using Viltrox DC-70 for monitoring.

Price is around 100 dollar and useful at the price range.

You can use external battery like Xiaomi, so no need to buy expensive batteries.

Attach it to tripod with super clamp and magic arm.

There's one you need to be careful.

Turn on DC-70 first and NX1 next.

Turn NX1 earlier may cause freezing.

If NX1 freezed, pull out battery and pull in.

Monitor first and camera next.

I'm setting shutter speed 1/60.

1 / (30p x 2) = 1 / 60

Aperture is 2.5

Becuase I'm using (16-50s) superman lens.

If you are using another lens,

Open aperture full as you can.

Iso is 640.

You can raise iso til face not over exposured.

Using bundle zoom lens may increase iso value.

I used iso 1250 with that lens.

It depends on your environment.

And you must set white balance custom.

WB Auto causes irregular color change.

Set kevin manual.

I set kevin around 5000.

Becuase background has yellow, brown color.

But your room is not like me, so set value on your own.

And mic.

I'm testing several mics,

I'll use this Rode vmpr for a while

Vmp has thin sound.

So I apply low-cut,

ans boost high-pitched tone.

As you can see, it's not on the camera.

I use extention cable to camera.

And this stand..

I'm using monopod instead mic stand.

Using my equipment instead of buying stand is better.

Monopod works well.

And..

The light.

I'm not using expensive one.

Look at this..

It's Steel-Light (cheap lighting company) product.

You may think it's strange.

Because light direction is not direct to me.

When using one light, direct and close light may cause over exposure.

So I set direction of light in front of my face. It makes soft light.

It's not expensive than the others.

With photo lens it's about 100 dollar.

And..

It my work system.

I did not buy this things (like huge speakers) for review on purpose.

I studied composing last few years.

So I install sound board and monitoring speaker.

Generally reviewers using light stand for soft light,

My brown sound board make similar feeling.

It's simple.

Camera and wide angle lens

DC-70 for monitoring

one mic and one lighting.

There's some sundries out of frame.

But you can see things only in a frame, so just decorate a room in the frame.

There were some things here and there.

But I cleaned white things and set black things for concentration.

This is my reviewing setup.

Next review is my youtube upload setting.

It's very simple, but I'll show you for beginner.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> ENNA의 유튜브 영상리뷰 설정 - 1. 장비 / Enna's Youtube Review Setup - 1. Equipment (Camera, Light) [Eng Sub] - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Passport to Gold 14K HighPolish Textured Hoops - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> Passport to Gold 14K HighPolish Textured Hoops - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

De kracht om het juiste te doen (2) - Joyce Meyer - Enjoying Everyday Life Nederlands - Duration: 26:31.

For more infomation >> De kracht om het juiste te doen (2) - Joyce Meyer - Enjoying Everyday Life Nederlands - Duration: 26:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sexy Twerk Vine Compilation February 2017 - Best Girls Twerking Vines 2017 #1 Moms Vines - Duration: 15:12.

Sexy Twerk Vine Compilation February 2017 - Best Girls Twerking Vines 2017 #1 Moms Vines

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét