Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Waching daily Jan 30 2017

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Finger Family Songs | Masha and Elsa Family Finger Compilation Nursery Rhymes Lyrics by Abe Kids TV - Duration: 17:35.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms - Ashlee no dejará que Brynn sea molestada otra vez T7E9 (Subtitulado) - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms - Ashlee no dejará que Brynn sea molestada otra vez T7E9 (Subtitulado) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Little Babies Disney Mickey Mouse Finger Family Songs - Daddy Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Songs - Duration: 16:30.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Little Babies Disney Mickey Mouse Finger Family Songs - Daddy Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Songs - Duration: 16:30.

-------------------------------------------

Project210 - Cacao Rocks - Duration: 3:00.

live in the gallery's warehouse

I can't stay at home, I get depressed

I want to be in my studio

I am Jason

but everybody knows me as "Cacao Rocks" because of my graffiti tag

I started doing graffiti when I was very young

that's why I have such a silly tag

The art of graffiti in Greece is a big deal

I don't know if it's a serious one, but it's big

There are very many graffiti artists and lots of graffiti in the streets

I am lucky to have travelled enough and I haven't seen this anywhere else

Neither in Detroit, in London, nor in Berlin. Nowhere

They've invited me to America to paint a wall in a square

Whereas here I go paint in Sofokelous Street and they chase me for it

It has started to become a characteristic of Athens and I believe that if you take it away

it will be like

It is just paint, makeup

You can't hide all this shitty situation of the crisis

Because of the crisis, not because of its quality

Athens is in the spotlight

The journalists saw the graffiti and it was a nice photo to use on their website

instead of cartoons

My relationship with the neighbourhood is really cool

In the beginning, they didn't want us at all

That's to say, not at all, at all

But little by little, they understood that what we were doing was good

I am trying to do something beautiful. It might sound a bit wussy

but yeah, I am trying to make this city a little bit more beautiful

Or a spot, a corner, the terrace

The quality and character has just now started to become apparent

It becomes distinct. You can say that this one is Athenian

For more infomation >> Project210 - Cacao Rocks - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin for Inflammatory Orbital Pseudotumor - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin for Inflammatory Orbital Pseudotumor - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

RED SKY - STELLE CADENTI (DEPRESSIVE BLACK METAL + RAP) - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> RED SKY - STELLE CADENTI (DEPRESSIVE BLACK METAL + RAP) - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Reiven - Sancta - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Reiven - Sancta - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

3 Most Popular Riddles in the United States - Can You Solve It? - Duration: 3:25.

3 Most Popular Riddles in the United States - Can You Solve It?

For more infomation >> 3 Most Popular Riddles in the United States - Can You Solve It? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

รวมคลิปเจ๋งๆดูเพลินๆเรื่อยๆ คลิปน่าดูที่ไม่ควรพลาด - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> รวมคลิปเจ๋งๆดูเพลินๆเรื่อยๆ คลิปน่าดูที่ไม่ควรพลาด - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Роберт Адамс. Собрание Сатсангов — Нет ничего,что вы можете сделать. (Аудиокнига Nikosho) - Duration: 23:45.

For more infomation >> Роберт Адамс. Собрание Сатсангов — Нет ничего,что вы можете сделать. (Аудиокнига Nikosho) - Duration: 23:45.

-------------------------------------------

TRUMP PARDONS NIBIRU WHISTLE BLOWERS - Duration: 4:45.

TRUMP PARDONS NIBIRU WHISTLE-BLOWERS.

In a display of characteristic leniency, last night President Trump signed a secret executive

order pardoning Nibiru whistle-blowers.

His sprawling signature on the order signaled a desire to abolish the diabolical Nibiru

cover-up that has loomed like a dark shadow over the free world.

Granting blanket clemency to whistle-blowers marks the second time in five days he has

used Executive Orders to ease the pain and suffering Nibiru whistle-blowers have faced

for over thirty years.

Last Friday, a stroke of his pen rescinded Ronald Reagan�s �Nibiru Secrecy Act of

1983.�

He signed last night�s order in the Oval Office, in the presence of Dr. Ethan Trowbridge,

a Nibiru whistle-blower and former USGS climatologist whom Trump appointed to the President� Science

Advisory Committee (PSAC.)

�This is a historic day for Nibiru whistle-blowers,� Dr. Trowbridge said.

�Finally, we can live our lives without fear of ridicule or threats against our lives

and livelihood.

President Trump is keeping his promises to himself, to the American people, and to Vladimir

Putin.

President Trump is on the right side of history.�

Unfortunately, the presidential pardons offer little comfort to the friends and family of

Nibiru whistle-blowers whose lives have been lost in the name of secrecy.

Starting with Robert Sutton Harrington�s inexplicable death in 1993, scores of whistle-blowers

have met with untimely demise.

A 2014 independent study conducted by the Untimely Astronomers Death Committee (UADC)

revealed disquieting facts: 8 astronomers died from �tropical� diseases; 6 perished

in automobile accidents; 13 committed �suicide�; 18 dropped dead from heart attacks.

Dr. Trowbridge believes Trump�s resolve will immediately end the clandestine war against

Nibiru whistle-blowers.

�For the first time in a long time, I truly feel safe,� Dr. Trowbridge said.

�Many of us have lived in the shadows, living reclusive lives, communicating in secrecy

to the best of our ability.

Today, that ends.

We can at last talk about Nibiru without fear of government retaliation.�

The Executive Orders, however, make no mention of American whistle-blowers currently living

overseas; the clemency clause applies only to American citizens residing in the United

States or its protectorates.

Dr. Trowbridge fears for his colleagues that fled the United States to avoid governmental

prosecution.

Dozens of persecuted scientists, he says, sought refuge in non-extradition countries,

and may not have the resources to return home.

�They are stranded and helpless,� Dr. Trowbridge said.

�I know of at least two who fled to jungles in South America.

They were terrified of the CIA hit squads that routinely targeted Nibiru whistle-blowers.

We must bring our brothers home safely.�

While the United States and Russia have adopted policies promoting Nibiru awareness, other

nations cling to outdated policies and procedures regarding Nibiru whistle-blowers.

Under Angela Merkel�s rule, for example, Germany has waged an all-out war on whistle-blowers.

Many German Nibiru researchers have mysteriously disappeared.

President Trump�s desire to acknowledge Nibiru�s reality shows he is willing to

embrace worldly issues of Earth-shattering importance.

He has taken bold, courageous steps that infuriate his political adversaries.

He still has a long way to go.

He must apply the necessary pressure to compel foreign leaders to abandon their crusade against

Nibiru whistle-blowers worldwide.

For more infomation >> TRUMP PARDONS NIBIRU WHISTLE BLOWERS - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

This War of Mine - Un gioco con le PALLE!!! - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> This War of Mine - Un gioco con le PALLE!!! - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

STAR WARS Funko Pop Vinyl Haul x6 New Toy Unboxing Review (SUPERSORRELL) - Duration: 10:47.

Hey guys its me your host SUPERSORRELL and today I got some of the Pop Vinyls I got for

christmas and for various crates recently so i thought id do them all together in one

big video for you guys! so check out this haul of pop vinyl figures all from the expansive

world of STAR WARS!

Please Subscribe

and Support the channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23U4jpP2BAw8uxaH4Zwh8g?sub_confirmation=1

Links *****

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supersorrell Twitter: https://twitter.com/supersorrell

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supersorrell Website: http://www.supersorrell.com

Steam Profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/supersorrell Tumblr: http://supersorrell.tumblr.com

About Me

********

Hey guys I am your host SuperSorrell, This channel

has everything from Toy Unboxing Reviews, Mystery Boxes by Loot Crate & My Geek Box

to in depth Action Figure reviews of Star Wars Elite Series, Star Wars Black Series,

Marvel Legends and Marvel Ultimate Series.

I love Funko Pop Vinyls, Dorbz and collecting Vinyl figures too!

My wife has joined the channel under the alias Mrs SuperSorrell where we do Disney Store

Haul videos and Tsum Tsum Tuesday Mini Plush reviews!

I am a huge LEGO fan! and love to do complete opening and building videos!

I also love blind bags, blind boxes like Mystery Minis and more!

I am a huge scifi geek and love my

Dr Who & Star Trek too!

I read Marvel Comics and starting DC too!

I am a huge movie and pop culture buff and therefore I attend a lot of conventions across

the UK come and say hello!

I always answer comments from fans so feel free to ask anything in the comment section!

So don�t forget to subscribe!

- *New content uploaded daily!

My Equipment *************

Console: Xbox One/360/PS2/PS4/PC Camera: Sony Handycam HDR-CX240

Vlog Camera: Samsung Galaxy A3 Webcam: Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Mic: Blue Snowball Blackout USB Capture: Elgato Game Capture HD

Headphones: Turtle Beach Star Wars Battlefront Sandtrooper Gaming Headset

Software: Sony Movie Studio 12 Platinum

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

#FunkoPOP #funko #popvinyl #vinylfigure #haul #collection #Collectibles #StarWars #StarWarsRebels

#darthmaul #finn #stormtrooper #unboxing

star wars,rogue one,pop vinyl,funko,funko pop,haul,pop vinyl haul,pop vinyl unboxing,new

toy unboxing review,review,supersorrell,force awakens,luke skywalker pop vinyl,scarif stormtrooper

pop,captain phasma funko pop,darth maul funko pop,poe dameron funko pop,underground exclusive,finn

funko pop,finn lightsaber funko pop,star wars haul,star wars funko pop haul,pop vinyl hunting,pop

vinyl collection,2017,hard to find,rare

STAR WARS Funko Pop Vinyl Haul x6 New Toy Unboxing

Review (SUPERSORRELL)

For more infomation >> STAR WARS Funko Pop Vinyl Haul x6 New Toy Unboxing Review (SUPERSORRELL) - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Preview - Boneco Mike Tyson 1/6 Storm Collectibles - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Preview - Boneco Mike Tyson 1/6 Storm Collectibles - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Behind the scenes of "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Music Video #3 (Taylor Swift, Zayn) - Duration: 1:16.

So Zayn and I were gonna do the video

And kind of never be in the same shot.

I think now looking back

It might've seem that we might've shot the video

like in two different locations.

And I'm very happy now that

At the last minute, Grant was like

"Why don't you guys get in the same room

and just we'll put a strope light on you and see what happens."

And it was like being in a weird club

but fun.

And it ended up being one of my favorite shots of the video.

He was like threatening me.

He is always pushing me out of his key light.

I didn't know what key light is.

That's what you do.

You don't even notice you do. You do it so much.

I don't wanna live forever. Zayn.

The video was all about, like,

longing and pining and tension.

and just kind of the struggle of missing someone

you can't have or who isn't there.

It was nice to be able to have, like, a scene

where we were both in the shot.

even in, like, such an abstract way.

That works.

Oh my god. It's so cool.

For more infomation >> Behind the scenes of "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" Music Video #3 (Taylor Swift, Zayn) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

[LokiBlog] Leonel Pontes interjú - 1. rész [feliratos] - Duration: 37:47.

For more infomation >> [LokiBlog] Leonel Pontes interjú - 1. rész [feliratos] - Duration: 37:47.

-------------------------------------------

KENDİN YAP | Ponpon Yapımı | Battaniye Yapımı | DIY Pom Poms Blanket - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> KENDİN YAP | Ponpon Yapımı | Battaniye Yapımı | DIY Pom Poms Blanket - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Pipo, 123 Don't Cry (ហាមយំ) (Full Lyric, Guitar Chords, HD) By Pipo - Duration: 4:05.

123 Don't Cry

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét