Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

(Where is the little fairy, Rohui going?)

Where are we going?

- Hawaii. / - Hawaii?

Where did Hawaii come from? We're going to the sea.

Sea. Sea.

Sea.

It's nice to go on a trip with my daughter.

Rohui, are you happy to go on a trip with me?

- Yes. / - Are you really happy?

Then show me a smile. Show me a pretty smile.

(She shows him a million-dollar smile.)

(Then she straightens her face.)

- Dad. / - Yes?

Give me bread.

Bread?

Here you go.

(It's a small piece of bread.)

(She is very annoyed.)

Give me a big one.

(He bursts out laughing.)

Why won't you eat bread that is cut in half?

I can't believe you.

My goodness.

(It's a long piece of bread.)

(Cutting the bread in half is an affront.)

Rohui, look. It's the sea.

After a long drive,

they reach Taean in the west coast.

It looks great, right?

Swim, swim.

Do you want to swim, Rohui?

Rohui, do you want to smell the sea?

It smells nice.

Does it smell nice?

You know how to smell the sea.

What is that?

Those are go-karts.

- You are right. / - Am I right?

Can you see them?

Please drop me off here.

- Do you want to ride the go-kart? / - Yes.

The first course for the car enthusiast Rohui

involves riding a go-kart.

Let's go.

Where are we going?

Let's go in.

You need to put on a helmet to ride the go-kart.

- This one. / - This one?

This is the hairstyle you had when you were a baby.

Do you remember having this hairstyle?

Yes.

Rohui used to have a Mohawk hairstyle.

The helmet does look similar.

- Pink. / - Pink.

(It fits her perfectly.)

Look at me.

Let's see if it looks good on you.

It looks good on you.

It's pretty.

Car.

- You like that it's in the shape of a car? / - Yes.

Let's ride this one.

Let's ride this one.

Let's ride this one.

(Sitting)

Where is the seat belt?

It's behind you.

(She is in a hurry to ride the go-kart.)

(Gosh, it's obstructing my view.)

You couldn't see well.

(Click)

(She is doing well without my help.)

Dad, let's ride this.

Let's drive.

Dad, get in.

- Should I get in? / - Yes.

Okay, I will get in.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

Let's go.

(The race starts.)

(They go and divide the wind.)

- Drive, Dad. / - Okay.

Rohui rides the go-kart with her dad.

However, Taeyoung is too slow.

You will place last at this rate.

(Three go-karts went past them.)

(Are we in the last place?)

Drive faster.

(Yelling)

Should I drive faster?

Let's go.

(Let's speed up.)

(Taeyoung revs up the engine.)

Let's go fast. I am fast, right?

Go faster.

(Excited)

(Put your hands up in the air.)

- Rohui, is this exciting? / - Yes.

Are you having fun?

(Taeyoung speeds up.)

(Rattling)

- Dad, the go-kart is going too fast. / - Okay.

(Another go-kart passes them by.)

Be careful.

Let's go on another ride.

Rohui, we should have a meal.

- A meal. / - That's right. A meal.

Your baby is so pretty. She's prettier in person.

Thank you.

What's good here?

Blue crabs are in season.

Really? Rohui has never had blue crabs.

Rohui, shall we eat blue crabs?

- Yes. / - Shall we eat blue crabs?

Please give us blue crabs.

(Taeyoung tidies up Rohui's hair.)

Where did Rohui's hand go?

Where did Rohui's hand go?

Where did it go? Where is your hand, Rohui?

Where did Rohui's hand go?

(Hocus pocus)

It's here.

(My hand is here.)

You surprised me.

Your hand is here. You surprised me.

- It looks delicious. / - The dish is served.

Blue crabs are here.

My mouth waters

at the sight of gaegukji and steamed blue crabs.

Those dishes smell like the sea.

They are filled with roes.

Rohui, what does a blue crab look like?

(Staring)

That's not a crab.

Show me a crab.

I see. That's a crab.

Dig in, Dad.

Don't say "Dig in."

Where did you learn that expression?

(She eats quail egg with her hands.)

You shouldn't eat with your hands.

Who eats with hands, a baby or a big girl?

- A big girl. / - A big girl?

How does a big girl eat?

She eats with a spoon.

She eats with a spoon.

(Rohui suddenly stands up.)

(My back hurts.)

(What will she do?)

(She puts the lid far away.)

You don't have to put it far away.

(She gets eating utensils.)

(She brought back utensils for Taeyoung.)

My goodness, is this for me?

I will enjoy my food with it. Thank you.

Thank you.

(She is so cute.)

Stop it.

(Stop with the kisses.)

Okay.

(He is embarrassed.)

(She sticks her tongue out.)

Why are you like that these days?

Why are you like that these days?

(She only kisses Moi,)

(not her dad.)

(I am jealous.)

Give me a kiss.

Give me a kiss.

(What will she do?)

(Here you go.)

(My daughter is the best.)

Dad, eat this.

I will cut the shrimp for you.

It's shrimp.

(Glaring)

- It's hot. / - Is it hot?

Give me shrimp again.

I will do that. It's too hot right now.

- This one. / - It's too hot.

- It's hot. / - It's hot.

I told you it's hot. I find it hot, too.

- It's very hot. / - Really?

Please cut it.

Do you want me to cut it? Okay.

It's not hot anymore.

(She's liveliest when she eats.)

Gosh, it's hot.

Dad, are you okay?

Yes, I am okay.

Give me blue crab.

Rohui, give it a try.

Try the crab meat.

- How does it taste? / - It's good.

Is it good? You can hold it and eat it.

There you go. You can eat the meat.

(Ripping)

(She knows how to enjoy the crab.)

(She uses both of her hands.)

You are eating well.

(She looks like a hungry animal.)

(Slurping)

(Do you know the taste of crabs?)

- It's tasty. / - It is, right?

(They clear the blue crab dishes.)

Dad, drink coffee.

- Should I drink coffee? / - Yes.

I don't want coffee from a vending machine.

Why don't you get me what I need?

Rohui.

Go to the supermarket and buy what we need.

Toilet paper, water and coffee.

Buy toilet paper, water and coffee, okay?

Okay.

Rohui runs the first errand in her life.

Okay.

Will she get the items?

(She safely enters the supermarket.)

(Looking around)

Hello, Rohui.

Hello.

Do you want a candy?

(She takes the candies.)

Rohui, what do you need to buy?

What do you need to buy?

(Blinking)

(My head is a blank.)

(Rohui looks confused. Will she remember?)

- Coffee and water. / - Coffee.

- Coffee and water. / - Yes.

(She remembered the items except for toilet paper.)

The coffee isn't for you, right?

- It's for Dad. / - I see.

(The owner of the supermarket gets the items.)

Here you go. Hold it.

Thank you. Here is your change.

(She takes the change.)

I will put them in a plastic bag.

(She leaves with the change.)

Rohui, you should take the items.

(She left behind the purchased items.)

- Take the plastic bag. / - Take it with you.

Here you go.

Put it on your arm.

(Thank you. I hope you get many customers.)

I have never sent her on an errand before.

- Rohui, did you really get the items? / - Yes.

Did you really get the items?

- This is the change. / - This is yours.

- This is the change. / - Yes.

(Rohui is all grown up.)

I didn't expect much.

Let's take a look.

(She feels like she's getting her homework checked.)

What is this?

- Rohui, did you buy candies? / - Yes.

Where is the toilet paper?

(Wouldn't that be in the toilet?)

Unwrap it.

Okay. Since you did a good job,

I will let you eat candy this time.

Let's brush our teeth well later.

Good job, Rohui.

For more infomation >> Rohui loves eating! (ft.Do you guys know what crab tastes like?) [The Return of Superman/2017.04.30] - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

GILGAMESH [1/6] : Gilgamesh & Enkidu, chants 1 & 2 - L'ARCHE - Duration: 20:09.

For more infomation >> GILGAMESH [1/6] : Gilgamesh & Enkidu, chants 1 & 2 - L'ARCHE - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

جون موريسون يتحدث عن شعوره بعد فوزه باللقب على كودي رودز - #QPW_SuperSlam - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> جون موريسون يتحدث عن شعوره بعد فوزه باللقب على كودي رودز - #QPW_SuperSlam - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Интервью 28 апреля 2017 с Александрой Рудамановой. Скорочтение и квантовый скачок в мышлении - Duration: 16:07.

For more infomation >> Интервью 28 апреля 2017 с Александрой Рудамановой. Скорочтение и квантовый скачок в мышлении - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

30 Terrifyingly Creepy Pictures II Scary Video - Duration: 10:25.

30 Terrifyingly Creepy Pictures II Scary Video

For more infomation >> 30 Terrifyingly Creepy Pictures II Scary Video - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

THIS IS COMPLETE PI ** EC | OutLast 2 - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> THIS IS COMPLETE PI ** EC | OutLast 2 - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

DIMASH: Махаббат бер маған. Give me LOVE (subtitles Russian-English) - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> DIMASH: Махаббат бер маған. Give me LOVE (subtitles Russian-English) - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Sauce Chicken (豉油鸡) - Duration: 2:23.

Turn on subtitles for instruction

Pour boiling water onto the chicken. Season the chicken with salt for 30 mins.

1 tbsp cooking oil

40g ginger, cut into slices

8 cloves of garlic

1500ml water, 50ml rice wine

150ml dark soy sauce

1 bird's eye chili

30g ice sugar

1 cinnamon stick

2 Anise seeds

Scallion

bring to boil

add the chicken in with the breast facing downward

Simmer for 30 mins. (Flip every 10 mins)

Thank for watching!

For more infomation >> Soy Sauce Chicken (豉油鸡) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Kanzashi flower bouquet, for first communion, wedding (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #348 - Duration: 3:59.

Hi. Today I will show you how to make bouquet made from kanzashi flowers.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

First, cut styrofoam ball in a half.

Make a hole for a handle.

Draw a circle on cardboard. 17 cm of diameter.

Draw another circle inside the previous one. 8 cm of diameter.

Cut the circles.

Glue a ribbon to the cardboard.

Wrap it.

Do it tightly. Use glue frequently.

Now, glue styrofoam to the circle.

Glue a tulle to the styrofoam. Cover entire surface.

Next, glue the flowers.

Glue pearls to the circle.

Also, glue them to the bouquet.

Add small ornament (chalice).

Cut off an excess of wire.

Glue the end of wire to the styrofoam.

Pour glue to the hole and attach a wooden stick.

Cut a few strips from ribbon. 15 cm of length.

Glue both ends of strip together.

Glue the strip underneath the circle. It should protrude on the handle.

Glue more strips around the handle.

Cut off an excess of ribbon.

Glue the ribbon to the handle.

Wrap the handle by using ribbon.

Finally, decorate the handle by using rhinestone tape.

And it's done.

This bouquet is a very elegant gift for First Holy Communion.

You can use other colors of flowers. Then it will be great for wedding, birthday etc.

Please give a like to this video and subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching!

Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY Kanzashi flower bouquet, for first communion, wedding (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #348 - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD Cup 18】El pensamiento de que este mundo existe (Sub español) - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> 【MMD Cup 18】El pensamiento de que este mundo existe (Sub español) - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Outcast 2x04 Promo "The One I'd Be Waiting For" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Outcast 2x04 Promo "The One I'd Be Waiting For" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

熊耳の作り方 How to: Make Fake Bear Ears 「DIY」 - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> 熊耳の作り方 How to: Make Fake Bear Ears 「DIY」 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

흔한 애니의 방구석 여동생과 시스콤 싸대기 - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> 흔한 애니의 방구석 여동생과 시스콤 싸대기 - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Seol-Su-Dae start to understand the value of money! [The Return of Superman / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 10:33.

(Sian is excited.)

(Seola and Sua are heading somewhere.)

- Dad, this one. / - Okay.

This is a paradise for children.

They visited the arcade for the first time.

They are fascinated by the place.

(This is a paradise.)

Dad, it's a claw machine game.

It's a claw machine game.

What is this?

Come here.

It's a sticker booth.

It takes pictures and prints them as stickers.

(The machine spits out bills.)

This machine currently doesn't accept bills.

I will change them into coins. Wait right here.

If a bad person comes, I will say, "No."

Make sure you do that.

(They wait quietly.)

(A cameraman enters.)

No.

(I am not a bad person.)

He will fight off bad people.

(I didn't know about that. I am sorry.)

Wait.

Wait. I need to insert coins.

I need to insert coins so that we can take pictures.

(The coins go in with a cheerful sound.)

(Sian, bye.)

(I am going in.)

No. They are mine.

They are for the pictures.

Okay.

That's right.

I want the first one.

- Which one? This one? / - Yes.

I want a whale. A whale.

Let's add a whale.

Look at the screen.

(They smile.)

(Awkward)

Let's make scary faces.

(Powerful)

(The Lee family is scary.)

You can use your hands.

Put your hands up.

(Make some noise.)

What is two plus two? A cutie.

A cutie.

(The three siblings pose cutely.)

(When Seola and Sua act cute,)

(Sian acts cute as well.)

That's right.

(They open their eyes wide.)

We are done.

Have you used a sticker booth before?

No, I haven't.

You haven't, right?

I used it when your mom and I were still dating.

"Reply, 2002."

These are from Donggook and Soojin's dating days.

They look very young.

(They were much younger at this time.)

He's become a dad

who makes good memories with his children.

(Donggook and the children)

- This is yours, Sian. / - Dad.

(They made good memories.)

- Dad. / - Dad.

- I want to try a claw machine game. / - Okay.

- I want Pikachu. / - Look, it's Pikachu.

Show me how it's smiling.

I will get you one.

(Sian is in charge of coins.)

Look carefully. I will get you one.

(He moves the claw forward.)

(Oh, no!)

(He pressed the button by mistake.)

What did I do?

It will get the doll.

(Will he get a doll on his first try?)

Oh, no.

This is a scam.

Seola and Sua, this machine took a dollar.

What should we do?

That's bad.

(They should try again.)

I will try again.

Look.

(He's feeling competitive.)

Donggook feels competitive.

Will he succeed this time?

(Jumping)

(Will he succeed this time?)

(Expectant)

(Please let it work.)

I got it.

I got it.

(Donggook is excited.)

(Seola feels like she is on the top of the world.)

Let's go.

(He presses the button with a shout.)

I don't think it will work.

It worked. I got a doll.

Claw machine games are difficult to work with.

I got a doll.

(He is the master of claw machine games.)

(Thank you, Dad.)

I discovered my talent.

I need money.

- Dad, I need money. / - Money?

Dad, give me money.

- Give me money. / - Come over here.

It costs a dollar per round.

I will give you coins.

You can't use them recklessly, okay?

Here you go. One, two.

Here. Put them in your pocket.

Here are two.

(She gets on the horse right away.)

(Don't waste your time hesitating.)

(Enjoy as many rides as you can.)

Come here.

(The girl who lives in the present,)

(Lee Seola)

Sian, you should get on it.

You can ride it for free.

This is free because Seola paid for this ride.

(She is happy.)

Thanks to Seola, all of them are happy.

(Everyone enjoys the ride Seola paid for.)

(The ride comes to an end.)

It ended.

Sian, the smart consumer,

carefully checks the rides.

(He gets on one.)

(He doesn't insert coins.)

(This one isn't comfortable.)

Sian, you have money. Are you saving it?

(He tries to get on another car.)

Baby.

(I want to ride it.)

(Sian climbs down.)

Baby, ride this one.

(Crying)

What's wrong?

(She can't climb on it.)

Climb it like this.

(He shows his charms as the older boy.)

(It's hard.)

(Seola comes to the rescue.)

Baby.

Hold this and climb up.

(Smiling)

Go on up.

(Seola kindly helps her get on the ride.)

Go on up.

(Seola helps her until the end.)

Come here.

There you go.

I helped her get on the ride.

That's so nice of you.

(Sian kindly gets on another ride.)

(Sua suddenly approaches him.)

Want me to put in some coins for you?

(Sua uses her coins for her brother, Sian.)

Did you just use your coins for Sian?

But you don't have any coins left now.

You used them all.

(I'm happy if Sian is happy.)

Sua, did you want to ride it, too?

(She just sits down and pretends to ride it.)

(Staring)

I'll give you my money.

(Then I'll give you mine.)

(He cares more about his sister than his ride.)

Wow, he's giving you his money.

You can continue riding this.

(After teaching the siblings about money...)

Sian, you're so nice.

These are what you call money.

What are they again?

- Money. / - Money.

There are so many kinds of money.

Sian, which one do you want to have?

This one.

(He naively chooses one cent.)

Okay. Take that one cent.

- I want... / - Which one do you want?

- I want this and this. / - You can only choose one.

Choose one. Which one will you choose?

- I want this. / - Wait a second.

(I want to keep them both.)

Give them back. Give me the money.

- Why? They're mine. / - What are you talking about?

They're mine.

You need to earn that money.

Here.

Please get me a cup of water.

Seola goes and gets her dad

a cup of water to earn some money.

What a great idea.

Okay, you can take them now.

I don't want them to think they can get money easily.

I wanted to teach them

the importance of money through small errands.

I'll give you ten cents every time you do an errand.

Do you understand?

Sian, please give me a massage. Come on.

I'll do it!

(She quickly intercepts.)

Here you go.

Good job. Here.

Sian.

Go and clean up the sofa.

- I'll do it. / - Okay.

I'll do it.

(Sian, it's too late now.)

(He tries to give it a go.)

I'll do it.

(But he bumps into his sister.)

It was my turn!

Why? What's wrong, Sian?

What is it?

(He's upset.)

(His sister gets another coin.)

(Is it my fault that I'm short?)

Sian.

(She tells him not to cry.)

(She gives him her coin.)

(Sua messes up the sofa again.)

What should I do?

What?

What should we do about this, Sian?

Sian, please clean that up.

Sian's sisters really care for him.

- Should we do it together? / - Sure.

- Let's clean up together. / - Good job.

- That's great. Good job. / - Here!

(This kind of education teaches kids the importance)

(of money through different kind of errands.)

- I'm done! / - We did it.

(He acts cute.)

(He winks.)

(Sian is feeling great.)

For more infomation >> Seol-Su-Dae start to understand the value of money! [The Return of Superman / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Decoupage lesson #34 Decoupage of bottles with crackle painting on Elmor`s glue (PVA) - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Decoupage lesson #34 Decoupage of bottles with crackle painting on Elmor`s glue (PVA) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Classifica Italiana Maggio 2017 - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Classifica Italiana Maggio 2017 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Transformers Tanaka MPF-12 Lambor (Knock-off Oversized MP Sideswipe) - Duration: 14:04.

Hello boys and girls, young and old. Welcome to yet another action figure video review.

Today we'll take a look at Transformers Tanaka MPF-12 Lambor.

This figure is based on the G1 Sideswipe character.

It's a knock-off oversized figure based on the Masterpiece Sideswipe mold from Takara.

And as you can see, he comes with a medium box. You see him here in both of his modes.

On the top and bottom sides of the box, nothing special.

On the side of the box you see Sideswipe in his robot mode.

On the other side of the box you see him in his vehicle mode.

And on the back side of the box you see Sideswipe in all of his modes. Here you see his accessories as well.

Enough with the box, let's see his accessories now.

Lambor comes with these two pile-driver. Well painted with chrome.

He comes with a G2 head.

His two weapons.

These two pile-driver.

And of course with the instructions, here they are.

And this is the back side of the instructions, his tranformation.

So let's see the figure from close now.

And here we have Lambor in his awesome vehicle mode. Really, this version of him is huge!

And not only huge, very heavy as well! He has die-cast. The spoiler and the hood are made of die-cast.

As you can see this is the storage place for his guns. So these are his guns.

As for the figure, it has led inside. The guns as well.

It takes six LR41 batteries. They are not included with the figure, you need to buy them seperately.

He looks very nice. Well ok, it's a knock-off figure.

This is supposed to be the logo of Lamborghini but actually it is an orange dot.

It has some gaps over here but ok, it's not a big deal, I think the Masterpiece version had it as well.

The tyres are made of rubber material.

And yea, he looks very nice, very big, it's 1/18 scale, like the model cars.

Something else that I noticed is that here it doesn't say "Countach" it says "Cantach".

If you can see it well.

The batteries can be put in here. It has a small switch here. I will open it now.

And now the head-lights are on. I will close now my lights so you can see how it glows in the dark.

You see now how beautifully it glows. Very nice led! Very beautiful!

Also, the guns have led. There is a switch here. You see it's on now.

The same with this gun as well, there's a switch here. I will close again my lights so you can see them.

You see how they glow in the dark. They look nice. Very nice.

Let me close them again.

I am bringing in Masterpiece Sideswipe. As you see the difference is huge!

They are exactly the same figures. Though my Masterpiece Sideswipe has the Reprolabels stickers on.

But generally, the figures are exactly the same. Huge difference.

Let me show you the guns as well. As I said before, mine has the Reprolabels stickers on.

They have a small difference with the white colour.

The big gun has a liiiitle bit more sculpted details than the small one. Obviously because of its size.

Other than that, they are exactly the same.

And now the other gun. These two weapons are exactly the same. Very nice.

So let's see a size comparison now.

I am bringing in a model car 1/18 scale to see the difference. Really, Sideswipe is huge! Very big!

And here he is next to knock-off oversized Stinger.

So, since the Transformation of knock-off Lambor is exactly the same as Masterpiece's Sideswipe, I will skip the transformation,

I will leave you a link of my Masterpiece Sideswipe review in the video description in case you want to see his transformation,

and with the help of video editing, we will go straight from the vehicle mode to the robot mode!

And here we have Sideswipe in his robot mode. I already put a pile-driver on his hand to see how it looks.

You just open this panel from here.

Remove the pile-driver.

And bring out the fist. You can also put the other pile-driver as well.

And it will look like this. As you can see his backpack is a little bit loose.

The same thing goes for all of his joints. The figure can stand properly, it doesn't have stability issues.

He has big heels, as you can see. So he doesn't have any stability issues.

All his joints are loose. Though, if I bring the arm up like this, it won't fall.

Mostly the joints that are loose are on his legs.

If you want to change the head, simply turn the head to the side and pull it out. And now you can put his G2 head.

And he will look like this now.

You can make full rotation of the head as long as you don't pull the head out when it comes to the side.

As for his articulation, the head can move up and down, it can rotate 360 degrees.

The shoulder-cannon can move up and down.

The arms can rotate 360 degrees, they move up and down, they rotate at the upper part of the arm,

they bend at the elbow, there is fist rotation.

All the fingers can move individually. This is something new with this figure.

The four fingers can bend at three points. The thumb can bend at two points.

There is also waist rotation. The legs can move back and forth, up and down.

They rotate at the thighs, bend at the knee and the toe-heel can move up and down and a little bit left and right.

Very nice articulation he has.

Also, he can hold his gun perfectly fine.

As you can see.

Generally it is a nice figure, sturdy figure, heavy figure, lots of die cast, he has die-cast on his shoulders.

He only misses an Autobot symbol and he will be ready! So let's see a size comparison now.

Here is knock-off Sideswipe next to Masterpiece Sideswipe and next to Sunstreaker.

As you can see the difference is huge! It is a very big figure!

Here he is next to Masterpiece MP10 Optimus Prime. Of course Sideswipe as an oversized figure is taller than MP10.

And here he is next to Mastermind Creations Overlord.

Final thoughts... it's a very nice knock-off figure. Of course it won't fit in scale with your Masterpiece figures.

So if you would ever buy this figure it would be for its vehicle mode to have it next to model cars 1/18 scale.

I didn't find any serious drawback on the figure. It is exactly the same as Masterpiece Sideswipe.

A big plus is that all of his fingers have articulation, all of his fingers can move individually.

Also, it has led lights, they glow very nice in the dark.

Both vehicle mode and the guns have bright colours in the led lights.

I liked him, it's a very nice figure.

Yes ok, the logo of Lamborghini is not the same as the official one but ok, it's not a big deal.

Generally, I think he is worth the money, for those who like model cars 1/18 scale. That's all I had to say.

Thank you all for watching, if you enjoyed this video please leave a comment or hit the like button and subscribe.

My name is Stathis, and until next time, I'll see you around! :)

For more infomation >> Transformers Tanaka MPF-12 Lambor (Knock-off Oversized MP Sideswipe) - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO COOK SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH COGNAC | Dad's Recipe | ITALY UNEXPLORED Exclusive Footage - Duration: 6:04.

Welcome to

Vincenzo Plate on the Beach we are here at san vito

behind us

you can see a classic Abruzzese trabocco with this beautiful location on the water we are making a

beautiful dish than my dad loves to make an

antipasto Giusto antipasto Comedian os antipasto scampi al cognac so prawns with cognac

So let's see what we need to make shrimp scampi with cognac so we need extra virgin olive oil cognac a glass of white wine fresh parsley

video Cherry Tomatoes Rosemary onion

And of course chill if you like it the most important ingredient of course is the shrimp we got scampi from the adriatic sea

So now you put another mount of extra virgin olive oil in the pain

The look a bit of detective virtual diwali when the oil is nice and warm you put up onion and you cut into small pieces

And now you put beautiful cherry tomatoes, not in Jews if we are using about 12 of them

I

Scented with the Knives rosemary inside as fresh rosemary from my grandmother garden you to give that beautiful face to the soul

Hey guys, can you believe where we are look at this location? We're in the world you can do this. Thanks to Luciano

They were here on this boat having nice time to put this camp inside I

Gotta go a couple of to pressure

like a smelly idiotic water I

German Bois De Vino Bianco ah

The one is also premiere from Zaccagnini winery

Poughkeepsie Cody Salema problem Pete Seeger Al Nostro Bae Chuja s Aburrido estate so in this

case [efficient]

Because we are using one kilo of prawns. We're going to add 50 Ml of cognac the Cornet will give the nice taste to it

Now we need to cover this for about five minutes, but you can't open it at all. That needs to be nice and locked I

Can smell the Cognac plus the smell of the sea 00?

Come here and experience abruzzo with us

it's a pleasure to cook for you and your friends

Now we're ready to open

here we have an explosion of aromas an explosion of

Flavors Flavors of the adriatic Sea thank you so much dad and now it's time to serve this shrimp scampi with cognac

Made by Paolo Let's go

Piata Pronto, bye Hasta Gracia, I have to say my daddy's is the master. I'm actually

Saying sorry if I said something before it was in my scrubber

305 Familia Como demand you teach me how to read it as well. I do cook a lot read in people location

Oh my [garden] everyone good at that

Yo, man, trabuco what you scream? Hey, or a two-man [job] Vincenzo's played all those plate. I would say ah

So there you have it our first day filled with delicious food laughter and a couple of absolute must-see

Destinations wait until you see the unexplored spots we reveal next

after a beautiful day of swimming in San vito dead cooking some video games can be

pasta and relaxing and time for us to

Go, and it is the way with me today ah just

Filling up the bedroom here are the photos [Risa] go pescara?

Bye guys every day

RoTc the road eat every day. He has a visual important

chance of Rain amid reason just began

Donkey on the Loop Italian

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét