Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily May 1 2017

Lalay Kids Tv

Black

Blue

Brown

Gray

Green

Orange

Pink

Purple

Red

White

Yellow

Let's count starting with zero.

Zero

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

[Clapping and cherring]

Great job! That was fantastic counting! :)

See you next time!

Thanks for watching. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share.

For more infomation >> Best Preschool Learning Video for Kids - Teach Toddlers Colors - Learning Video For Babies - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Animation Test - Duration: 0:09.

For more infomation >> Animation Test - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Estrenos Mayo 2017 - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Estrenos Mayo 2017 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

[ENTERTAINMENT] Foreigners react to Chinese Girl Group SNH48 - Duration: 9:55.

Hi guys, you guys are watching ZanyTV

and I'm Nicky here and I am an upcoming independent solo artist

Hi, I'm Paul, I'm a gyopo from California

You can check me out on Youtube @Gyopoman

and yeah, I'm here to watch this

Hello everyone! My name is Batinna

and I am a musical actress and choreographer here in Korea

Hi my name is Collin and I am a model and dancer here in Korea as well

Hello, my name is Arthur Días and I am a design student here in Korea

and I also work at ZanyTv

I am Matheus and I am a student here in Korea

Nice to meet you guys!

and today we are doing a music video reaction!

This is like a Colosseum scene

Come on, salsa!

okay, I see you

what is that

what was that?

I love her outfit

I like the dress

They look like Chinese to me

I don't like what she's wearing

Is this kind of like

showing and embracing yourself

I love it!

Are they all in one group or is it just her?

No, one group

Oh, you're right

Those are a lot of members

I just want to see where is the bull

I love their outfits!

I'm so confused,

I wonder if she is the face of the group

Princess charming?

or prince charming?

That look like Prince Charming to you?

Princess charming, princess charming

So, someone is like the matador

Hold on!!!!

where did he come from?!

He's cute!

Who's the leader?

I don't know don't ask me

I don't even know who this group is

Here we go, there is the bull

don't get attacked

girl, be careful

I like the color choices for this though

yeah, they are really pretty

for anything bad I've done

and everything bad I'm gonna do

Okay, sexy vixen!

There goes daddy

Were those his fingers at the beginning of the video?

the crusty ones?

Maybe?

Princesses

I like this red that's hapenning

I like it

I feel like this is a symbolization of love,

I don't know the meaning of this song

but I know that red symbolizes wealth or love so I'm wondering

There are so many though

Yes daddy

dance break!

I don't know how to dance

That must be a Prince Charming

Wait what?

wait, lesbian love here too?

I don't know but it's kind of funny how she's the only blonde

She's really into her

are they like dating or something?

The videos, there were like twelve of them dancing together

She said, bitch you die

Some American Beauty in here

You could just do that

You see what I mean now?

Yeah

So there are five officially new guys

Wait what?

That bull had the most humongous amount of snot

coming from his nose

why would you

I don't know I just saw that

Is this like the drop?

I wish I could do like

Oh it's a telenovela

Mi corazón (my heart)

Mi amor (my love)

te quiero (I love you)

Oh, that was nice

I would've never been able to count that

Exactly. These are only sixteen of them

So there is 32 girls who are like

I'm watching my team members in Spain

I like the music video

they have cute voices and they have very nice faces

they are pretty

I was just kind of confused because I didn't know

there would be that many members

there were so many members, but they only used like

five girls for the main vocals

Kinda sad, very sad

It's VERY sad

very sad

cause If I were them

I would want to be in the video

You know, acting

nope

this is not my first Chinese pop music video that I've seen

but I think that the Chinese entertainment music video pop scene is growing

This is really impressive

I think it matched the video

the dance and the choreography matches the vibe of the video

The dance was very capturing

Especially the beginning

The way they were interacting with the dance and the clothing

okay whetever but so many people were left behind

what do you think of this song later

I like the dancing. The dancing was cool

Dancing was cool, I liked the bull

The cute bull, it was very cute

I love the bull

I wouldn't pet the bull

Wow, like... I never imagined they would have such a synch

Thats true.

And also the Flamenco! OMG

She danced really well

The flamenco dancing girl, was really good!

There was just one thing she was missing...

Some castanets

Was missing some castanets but she danced very well

The Flamenco girl

And also that seduction game

Her eye blinking moments, wow

For more infomation >> [ENTERTAINMENT] Foreigners react to Chinese Girl Group SNH48 - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

廚神戈登體驗採收及製作魚子醬(中文字幕、廣東話字幕) - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> 廚神戈登體驗採收及製作魚子醬(中文字幕、廣東話字幕) - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Middle 8x21 Promo "Clear and Present Danger" (HD) - Duration: 0:16.

What are we doing for dad's birthday?

I'm not wasting any energy on that guy.

Tuesday...

Get pumped for a new Middle.

It's the gift that keeps on not giving.

I told you I didn't want anything.

Consider Father's Day forgotten too.

You're a good son.

New Middle, ABC Tuesday.

For more infomation >> The Middle 8x21 Promo "Clear and Present Danger" (HD) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 FEMALE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - WW2 MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Duration: 3:19.

Yo whats going on guys it is your boy

Yogge here and today I have

another Call of Duty World War 2 video for

you guys today so guys today's video is

going to be talking about a little bit

of the customisation in the World War 2

multiplayer so we just got a little bit

of information today and I'll be telling

you guys everything about it after we

roll for that intro yeah guys if you

want to show support much as you would

like to subscribe if you're new enough

yeah now let's throw this time let's

roll that intro alright guys so today we

got some more news about the

customisation in World War 2

specifically if you can be a male or

female and the multiplayer because we

all know most of World War 2 was mailed

because female right I think females

gonna have that much rights back then as

they do now obviously if you know wants

to join the US military they can but

back then goes a little bit different

but I do think there were some females

back in World War 2 because Michael

Condrey says that there is a female

character that has some importance in

the campaign mode and I believe

throughout the livestream they also

talked about how like I believe in

London or something like that there was

like a it was like a woman a resistance

or something like that so it's gonna

play a part in the campaign and it's

also going to play a part in multiplayer

so if somebody tweeted out Michael

Condrey and he said he was very excited

by world war two but his question was

that can you also be a female character

for multiplayer and Michael Condrey

actually replied and said yes for sure

so that is a hundred percent

confirmation from the developer of the

game one of them at least that you can

play as a female in the game now the

reason why I think this is so important

is because this is leading to

customisation which also leads to supply

jobs now just from this guy's I can tell

you guys right now there's gonna be

surprised us and you are going to be

able to customize your character that's

an obvious thing you can see at first we

did not know if you could be able to

customize your character or not like for

example I really thought it was going to

be like you know modern warfare 2 what

if you're like on spinners you'd be like

a Russian soldier or if you were on like

or if you want a task force you were

kind of like a British soldier I thought

it's gonna be like that but I guess you

can customize your character any way you

want I don't know how it's going to work

between the factions

obviously most photos like a good side

and a bad side or you know the blue team

and the red team so I don't know how

that's gonna work if you want to like I

don't know but yeah guys female

characters and multiplayer are confirmed

again this is another step we're getting

closer to finding out more about the

game also multiplayer will be revealed

at e3 starts June 30 and all the way

throughout the 16th so that's basically

it for the video I just wanted to tell

you guys the information that we got

today and that's basically it tell me

what you guys think about in the

comments down below obviously you know

they have to put it in because Coughlin

doesn't want to be sexist and stuff like

that because since Cody goes they added

in female character and since that point

on we've been having female and male

characters and multiplayer I personally

think it was a good thing that they did

because actually it's actually more

historically accurate I believe it's

more accurate to history's basically

what I'm trying to say

so I guys anniversary as generations Eva

likes to do he doesn't say stay at the

end oh yeah I'll see you guys on the

next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 FEMALE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - WW2 MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Number Eight (8) in English & Counting, Math by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video - Duration: 2:34.

Learn Number Eight (8) in English & Counting, Math by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video

Learn Number Eight (8) in English & Counting, Math by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video

For more infomation >> Learn Number Eight (8) in English & Counting, Math by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cure Thyroid Pain After Seven Days With Easy Toothpaste - Duration: 11:41.

Cure Thyroid Pain After Seven Days With Easy Toothpaste

For more infomation >> Cure Thyroid Pain After Seven Days With Easy Toothpaste - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

Monster Trucks for Kids, Disney Lightning McQueen & his friends Superheroes Playtime w/ epic stunts - Duration: 10:19.

Monster Trucks for Kids, Disney Lightning McQueen & his friends Superheroes Playtime w/ epic stunts

For more infomation >> Monster Trucks for Kids, Disney Lightning McQueen & his friends Superheroes Playtime w/ epic stunts - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Casual Breeze" Printed Chiffon Set - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Casual Breeze" Printed Chiffon Set - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Somewhere in Time" Mesh Pant - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Somewhere in Time" Mesh Pant - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

【Häagen Dazs】 Aromatic Green Tea & Luxurious Milk Harmony ! [CC Available] |Kinoshita Yuka - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 【Häagen Dazs】 Aromatic Green Tea & Luxurious Milk Harmony ! [CC Available] |Kinoshita Yuka - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Update and TBR! - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Update and TBR! - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Melanie Martinez Laughing Edit! - Duration: 0:11.

Link to song in description!

For more infomation >> Melanie Martinez Laughing Edit! - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

UTAH JAZZ vs LA CLIPPERS GAME 7 FULL HIGHLIGHTS REACTION!!! LOST ALL HOPE - Duration: 10:25.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

For more infomation >> UTAH JAZZ vs LA CLIPPERS GAME 7 FULL HIGHLIGHTS REACTION!!! LOST ALL HOPE - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Dog Finn | Pan-Tastic - Duration: 2:10.

*Leaves*

Finn: Good the kids are distracted

Hmm... Candle I am NOT doing that again.

Wait... What is that heavenly smell? Is that... Bacon fat! It will be mine

Now just to get up on to the stove...

HEAVE!

Oh come to Papa!

*Eating sounds* Oh so good *More eating sounds*

These kids are so STUPID they don't even know I'm here. I'm glad the parents aren't home.

Food... More fooood...

*Eat so fast he's practically inhaling the food*

*Even MORE eating sounds*

Finn: Uh oh, one of them is coming

Uh... I'm just... checking this to... uhm... make sure you guys weren't going to... Get food poisoning! Yeah...

Ugh no, it's you. Don't touch me.

And he's touching me. And he's singing.

No stop. No. I don't even know what your saying. Just please leave. Let me eat in peace. Just don't send the girl in here please. She's annoying too.

I'm just going to ignore you and eat my bacon. Okay? Okay.

NO. DO NOT TOUCH MY PAN!

Just give me that pan and be quiet. I don't like you.

No! The girl came! WHY! Now there are two of them! Must! Eat! Food!

No. No.

I am a rock! I am unmovable!!

I just got pulled off by a ten year old girl...

I seems as if my mission has been delayed. Until later my precious bacon, until later.

*Stalks off to closet*

Thank you for watching!! Please share this with people you know, that would be extremely helpful!

P.S. The bacon was gone the next morning

For more infomation >> Bad Dog Finn | Pan-Tastic - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Eyes PEPPA PIG George Mummy Daddy Bad Baby Cry Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:56.

Wrong Eyes PEPPA PIG George Mummy Daddy Bad Baby Cry Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Wrong Eyes PEPPA PIG George Mummy Daddy Bad Baby Cry Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Antthony "Burn Baby Burn" Burnout Contrast Top - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> Antthony "Burn Baby Burn" Burnout Contrast Top - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

(Collab Bendy/SFM) Part 14 for ThePixel - Duration: 0:19.

Creators betrayed us

We've got it on tape

We've written your fate

and it can't be erased

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét