Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will make a short review of KENWORTH FORESTRY MOD PACK.

This Mod Pack includes KENWORTH T800H Truck KENWORTH T800B Truck And A 4 Axle Trailer

KENWORTH T800H Truck KENWORTH T800B Truck Have both 3 Engine Setup Colorable Body And Design (Front Fenders) 62Km/h Max Speed

Arctic Quad Logs Trailer

X KEY FOLD THE TRUCK

You can enter to Arctic Quad Logs Trailer X KEY FOLD THE TRAILER Z KEY TONGUE UP/DOWN YOU CAN ALSO MOVE THE TRAILER FORWARD AND BACKWARD

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 KENWORTH FORESTRY PACK - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Rute - Capítulo 3 - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Rute - Capítulo 3 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

De'Longhi Pinguino 4in1 13,000 BTU Portable AC - Duration: 18:28.

For more infomation >> De'Longhi Pinguino 4in1 13,000 BTU Portable AC - Duration: 18:28.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Build Challange - Epizoda 1 [TEAMSTONES] - Duration: 9:35.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Build Challange - Epizoda 1 [TEAMSTONES] - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Mirrors OF Trancers GTA:SAMP [Vhorsky] - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> The Mirrors OF Trancers GTA:SAMP [Vhorsky] - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta Latina 2017 - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, Maluma - Reggaeton Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:00:56.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Fiesta Latina 2017 - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, Maluma - Reggaeton Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:00:56.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Edna! :D (Roleplay) - Part 14 - Duration: 44:40.

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Edna! :D - Roleplay

For more infomation >> Let's Play Fallout 4 - Edna! :D (Roleplay) - Part 14 - Duration: 44:40.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Crazy Dope Rap beat Trap Instrumental Hip Hop Hard Deep 808 Trap beat 2017 - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> FREE Crazy Dope Rap beat Trap Instrumental Hip Hop Hard Deep 808 Trap beat 2017 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Rute - Capítulo 1 - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> Rute - Capítulo 1 - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 01-05-2017 - Duration: 9:19.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 1st May 2017

( We all know, we are souls and children of Supreme Father Supreme Soul. Such a father is making us into dieties from humans hence we are thankful to him... )

Essence: Sweet children, the Father has come to change human beings into deities.

Therefore, give thanks to Him from your heart.

Continue to follow shrimat and have true love for just the One.

Question: What are the signs of children who love the Father?

Answer: Those who truly love the Father remember Him alone and only follow His directions.

They never cause sorrow for anyone through their thoughts, words or deeds.

They never have animosity towards anyone. They give their true accounts to the Father.

They protect themselves from bad company. ( they know, Else - Baba's name would get spoilt )

Song: Have patience o mind! Your days of happiness are about to come.

Essence for dharna: 1. While seeing the part of every actor, don't have animosity towards anyone. Don't cause anyone sorrow through your thoughts, words or deeds.

2. Give your full account to the Father.

Have a totally loving intellect at the time of destruction.

Let your activity be elevated according to shrimat. Remain cautious of bad company.

Blessing: May you be a supremely worthy-of-worship soul who inculcates purity into your thoughts, words, deeds, relationships and connections.

Purity is not just celibacy,

for there can be no negative thoughts for anyone in your mind; no such words can emerge from your mouth.

Your relationships and connections have to be good with everyone.

When there isn't the slightest impurity you can then be said to be a supremely worthy of worship soul.

So, check your foundation of purity.

Let there always be the awareness: I am a supremely worthy of worship soul who lives in the temple of this body.

No waste thoughts can enter this temple.

Slogan: In order to see and know your future clearly, remain stable in the stage of perfection.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 01-05-2017 - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

HER ASKERDEN 1 TANEEEE-Clash of Clans - Duration: 16:03.

For more infomation >> HER ASKERDEN 1 TANEEEE-Clash of Clans - Duration: 16:03.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 27 - For the Birds - Duration: 11:28.

Hi, I'm Mackenzie and this is Our Wyoming Life

Coming up on Our Wyoming Life New baby chickens arrive at the ranch and

we them set up for their new life in the KFC witness protection program

Then we pick up our processed meat from the butcher and get it ready for sale and shipment,

locally and all over the United States.

Later we sit back and watch the miracle of birth as one cow lets us sit in on the entire

process

Here on the ranch we raise and care for anywhere between 35- 50 chickens which we raise solely

for their eggs, these eggs we collect, wash and sell as farm fresh eggs to our local customers.

To be perfectly honest, we lose money on chickens.

They food they eat costs more than we sell eggs for but they help us by keeping our product

in customers refrigerators where they hopefully remember that we also have bacon, which would

go great with those eggs.

It's a big week for chickens as it's the time of year when we get new baby chicks.

Every year we order around 20 new chickens to replenish our flock.

Younger chickens lay more eggs and chickens don't live long, although the world's

oldest chicken lived to 16 years old, her name was Matilda.

Between foxes, coyotes, skunks, raccoons and god knows what else our oldest chicken is

probably 4 and they live in this chicken coop, which one of our neighbors called the chicken

taj mahal.

Before I built this in 2010 they lived in 6 by 6 hut.

Now there are roosts, separate rooms for separating chickens and ducks and geese and an automatic

watering system.

Our chickens have roommates.

Loud and annoying roommates, its kinda like being in college but they all get along for

the mostpart.

Chickens lay their eggs in these nest boxes and we collect them everyday, in fact, the

girls are getting old enough, that its become an item on their chore list, which means I

only have to do it 95 percent of the time now.

After collecting eggs we take them to the kitchen in the shop, where they are stored

until they are packaged and sold.

Commercial egg producers that produce the eggs that you buy in the grocery store at

least in the US by law have 30 days to package an egg after its laid, then another 30days

to sell that egg after its been cartoned, and studies have shown that your average grocery

store egg might be 45 days old or more by the time you buy it.

Ours our usually sold and in our customers fridge by the time they are a week old.

If you like eggs and have never had a farm fresh egg, I urge you to head out and find

a local producer and try some farm fresh eggs the difference is amazing and you can even

see it.

Our new chicks arrive by the post office, shipped from a hatchery in Missouri.

The post office will call us when they get in and we will go to town to pick them up,

but before they get here we have some work to do.

This is our chicken hutch, I built it a few years, to give us a place in the shop to raise

chicks until they are big enough to go in the chicken house.

Its on wheels because, well honestly, its always in the way.

First we fill the bottom with wood shavings, to make it easier to clean and we add a small

feeding tray, filling it with baby chicken food, a specialize formula of food to help

them grow.

The phone call comes at 4am and Erin heads in to town to pick up the baby chickens.

Upon arrival home we open the box and give the babies a drink of sugar water to get them

a bit of energy after their long journey, of course, Cheddar our house cat keeps a close

and interested eye on what is going on.

After all the chicks have a sip of their energy drink, its time to take them to the heated

shop, where they will settle into their digs for the next few weeks.

We get some warm water ready for them in these little gravity fed waters and move the chicks

in.

After adding a heat lamp to keep them warm, we close the door and push their house out

of the way and welcome them to ranch, where hopefully they will live a long and productive

life.

While we are talking about local food produced here on the ranch we cant leave out beef and

pork.

Each year we raise 6 steers and anywhere between 5 and 10 hogs.

Some of them are presold to customers that would like to have a full animal, either for

themselves or to split with family.

The rest are loaded up and taken to a USDA inspected meat processing facility, which

we did a few a weeks ago.

Now its time to head back and pick up our fresh beef and pork.

Live weight was 4 tons of beef and a ton of pork.

I will be returning today with about half of that in packaged meat.

But first we need to clean out our freezers of last years meat.

We always try to give our customers the freshest meat possible and because there are many in

the area that are less fortunate than we are we donate our older meat to the local council

of community services where it will be used to feed anyone who wants a warm meal.

We box up about 250 lbs of roasts, steaks, and hamburger, load it in our trailer and

take it to where it can do some real good.

Then I hit the road and upon arrival start loading hundreds of pounds of meat, it takes

about an hour to load it all up, afterward I turn around and head home.

Where it all comes off the trailer and sorted in to one of our many freezers.

I'll tell ya, after loading and unloading all day, I'm tired and sore.

Each one of these boxes weigh between 50 and 70 pounds filled with bacon, porkchops, t-bones,

ribeyes, roasts, ham….I'm getting hungry.

Over the next year this beef and pork will be sold not only locally at farmers market

but all across the US as we package and ship a taste of Wyoming beef and pork to many waiting

tastebuds.

If you have never visited your local farmers market, I urge you to do so this summer.

Support your local producer, buy vegetables, eggs, honey and even meat in fact you'll

be surprised at what can be available to you at the local level all around the world.

I guarantee the difference you will taste and you'll never forget.

I'll give you fair warning, this next segment, shows the live birth of a baby calf in all

its glory and I would understand it you don't want to watch it, but I will tell you its

not gross, its not bloody or disgusting, bodily fluids are not shooting all over the place,

in reality is the conclusion of a long 9 months for this cow and her calf and the first chance

to meet and love on each other.

I'll shut up for a bit, and let you enjoy just one of the hundreds of miracles that

happen every year on the ranch.

Thanks for joining us.

I hope this episode has inspired you to try some of the local farm raised and grown products

that are available all over the world and in your area.

Find your local farmers market and support your local producers.

Its not hard to do.

I spend hours every Saturday in the summer at farmers market and its not about people

coming and buying our products, yeah, that's nice but its also about meeting people, answering

questions and showing the difference between what you buy at your grocery store and what

can be locally raised and harvested.

I'm not going to preach at you, you'll do what you want to do, but without your support,

local producers can't succeed, and will fade away and that would be a very sad day.

Thanks for watching, have a great week and I'll see you next time, in Our Wyoming Life.

For more infomation >> Episode 27 - For the Birds - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Brayniacs - Bray [Video Lyrics] - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Brayniacs - Bray [Video Lyrics] - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Preview F/W | Montreal's Fashion Event - Duration: 3:39.

The collection is called Zazous.

Zazous is a movement following the 2nd world war in France.

Which has adopted very loose, with a lot square fabric.

And this is the trend which influenced the jazzman and Cab Calloway.

And these are the reasons why the shoulders are large and for that I wanted to take on this theme.

For more infomation >> Fashion Preview F/W | Montreal's Fashion Event - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

君の名は/Radwimps Lyrics - Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) Full Main OST - Duration: 1:09:10.

Ah, if our voices, as they are

Could reach the edge of this world without disappearing

Wouldn't it be nice

Then, into the world What kind of words we should let go?

Let's make an everlasting promise On the count of three

Ah, "If you wish for something it will come true"

Those words, I can no longer see in my eyes What is missing?

Since when did this happen? I wonder why

Ahh, the rain stopped in the break of time

A rainbow forms from start to end

When this life comes to an end, I'm sure there'll be something

Let's go someday, High-fiving these feelings we've never felt never explored in our life

Giving time a kiss

Even if mocked in 5 dimension Still I'll see you

Once again, let's decide our signal for "Nice to meet you"

I'll chase after your name right now !!!

The breeze that passed between us

Brought a slice of solitude from somewhere unknown

The sky after the rain

Looked more clear than ever

My father's words that have always been sharp

Felt so warm today

Kindness, smile, the way they talk about dreams...

Clueless to all this, I just had to imitate you

Just a little longer... just a little bit longer... just a little longer is enough

Just a little longer... just a little bit longer... can we just keep holding each other just a little longer

We are time flyers. We are climbers running up stairs of time. I'm tired of playing hide-and-seek with time

The reason you laugh when you are sad and cry when you're happy is because your heart has overtaken you

The toy that I got by going so far as to pray to the stars is now lying in a corner of my room

Today, I've accumulated 100 wishes... someday I will exchange it all for one wish

I usually don't talk to that girl but today I managed to say "See you after class"

It is ok to do things that you are not used to occasionally….. especially if you are there beside me

Just a little longer... just a little bit longer... just a little longer is enough

Just a little longer... just a little bit longer... can we just keep holding each other just a little longer

We are time flyers. I have known you way before I even knew my own name

There's always a meaning in a world without you but in that world it's like August without summer holidays,

it's like Santa Claus without a smile. In a world without you it's like...

We are time flyers. We are climbers running up stairs of time. I'm tired of playing hide-and-seek with time

It's nothing...really it's nothing. I'm going now

We are time flyers. We are climbers running up stairs of time. I'm tired of playing hide-and-seek with time

You cry so hard I want to stop your tears but you refused. When I saw those tears dropping out, I knew it.

The reason I laugh when I am sad and cry when I'm happy is because my heart has overtaken me . . .

It seems this world still wants to keep me on a close leash;

But that's just how I want it, I struggle so beautifully

Staring at our respective hourglasses, let us share a kiss.

Let's arrange to meet at the place farthest from our eventual, "Goodbye".

I grew to hate this world made up of words you'd find in a dictionary

On one August morning, trapped within this kaleidoscope...

Whenever we were face to face, you always gave a shy smile before playing coy;

Your smile was like a textbook description of this world.

The time finnally came... yesterday seemed like nothing more than a prologue to the prologue

But you can skim through if you wish; from here on out is my story

Wielding experience, wisdom, and a slightly molded courage,

At a speed unbeknownst until now, I dove to where you are

While dozing off, I dreamed I saw a place different from here

Within my lukewarm cola...

Outside the windows of my classroom...

On mornings spent swaying to and fro on the train...

We love one another in a place from which, no matter how far we reach out,

Words like "Fate" and "The Future" are completely out of reach.

We proceed on, as the needles of the clock give us sidelong glances;

Making our way through that kind of world, let us spend our entire life- no, as many chapters as we can-

Living on and on, together!

Even the way I loved smelled of you...

Even the way I walked carried the sound of your laughter...

Faced with the fact you'll eventually disappear,

I have no choice but to burn your entire existence into my memory, with these two eyes

I no longer perceive it as a right... I feel that it's my duty!

We love one another in a place from which, no matter how far we reach out,

Words like "Fate" and "The Future" are completely out of reach.

We proceed on, as the needles of the clock give us sidelong glances;

Making our way through that kind of world, let us spend our entire life- no, as many chapters as we can-

Living on and on, together!

Have you finally opened your eyes?

But why is it you still won't meet my gaze?

"You're late," you say angrily...

but even so, I got here as fast as I could-

My heart got here before my body could even make it.

Just the sight of your hair,your eyes... makes my chest hurt;

Breathing in this same moment with you, I don't want to let it go.

To that voice I've known since so long ago,

What should I say as my first words?

I'd begun searching for you many lives before you were even born;

Setting my sights on that awkward smile, I made it to where I am now.

Even if you were to lose everything and be scattered to the winds,

I'll never lose my way again - I'd just start searching again from step 1-

Or maybe I should start the whole universe again from zero?

Where should I start relaying...

the parts of this story that happened while you were asleep?

I've come to tell you a tale that spans many thousand a light year,

but the second your form is reflected in these eyes...

I wanna joke and play around with a version of you you've never met;

I want to try loving you all the way down to your eternal pain.

We met at the far extremes of so many galaxies;

How should I grasp your hand to keep it from falling apart?

I'd begun searching for you lives before you were even born;

Setting my sights on that annoying voice and those tears,

I made it to where I am now.

Once we're both here, on the night before our revolution,

who could possibly stop us?

I'll never lose my way again -

I'll hoist this flag from within your heart;

You stole from me my ability to ever give up!

I'd begun searching for you many lives ago;

Setting my sights on that awkward smile, I made it to where I am now.

Even if you were to lose everything and be scattered to the winds,

I'll never lose my way again -

I'd just start searching again from step 1,

Humming this song for as many light years as it may take!

For more infomation >> 君の名は/Radwimps Lyrics - Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) Full Main OST - Duration: 1:09:10.

-------------------------------------------

Latino Romantico Hits Mix 2017 - Baladas Romanticas - Latin Hits 2017 Playlist - Duration: 1:02:00.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Latino Romantico Hits Mix 2017 - Baladas Romanticas - Latin Hits 2017 Playlist - Duration: 1:02:00.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 New Holland T9.450 - Duration: 3:19.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will make a Short review of New Holland T9.450 Tractor.

New Holland T9.450 446Hp 40Km/h Max Speed 6 Wheel Setup

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét