Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 14 2017

Killed it..

Arent' flying zombies scary?

-What is this? -Almighty finger

Kind of vul gar

-Hello! -Assalam

What? What did you say?

-Arabian? -Arabian

-Assalam -Wow

Final Fortress

Alley Labs

What kind of game is this?

The world is taken over by zombies!

This guy does look like a zombie

-This guy is not a zombie? -No! He's just a regular guy!

-A regular guy? -Yes

So what do zombies look like?

"Money is worthless now"

The main currency is gas

Isn't the current world like this as well? Gas is like a currency, no?

Build a fortress

So let's get some gas for free

The first one built

Clicking that wasn't to get gas, it was the cost

When you tap the room, you get gas

-That's it? -Yes, nothing more

Will it get more difficult?

If I don't make a nice home will I die?

You won't die but become a zombie?

Ahh zombie

Right,right. So tapping until I reach 15

Oh there you go

It seems my level went up

What is this?

From 15, the cost went up to 750

Isn't that a bit steep?

If you do many things, this process will speed up

Faster!

Which should I choose?

In this screen, if you look at level 1, there is a janitor

Oh, you can't say janitor. I have to say custodian

Does it matter?

Ah, the level goes up automatically

This...cleaner....custodian

Custodian. Let's buy him

Ok, I bought him

Oh, he does it by himself

-Ok, so I'll just do the Green House -The greenhouse lady

He does build us gas, but I need to push to collect it

-This looks dangerous -Oh, that's no problem

You make the house radioactive so the zombies won't come

It's radioactive now?

What makes it great if you make it radioactive?

I heard zombies don't come to radioactive places in this world

Even though they are dead

Half dead, half dead

It all depends on which movie you're in

So...Dracula is..living?

He drinks blood and lives forever?

I guess so

So the zombie is...? Dead forever?

Forever, half dead, in the middle...

You see the zombies on Hollywood movies are contaminated by virus and become half dead

There was an old TV program in China, or should I say Taiwan on zombies called Jiangshi

Mummy?

No no, zombies called Jiangshi

-So people die once and... -Real zombies?

Well...movie

These wizards keep them like pets

I don't want a pet like that

Custodian

Custodian

Well, the custodian...

Strengthen it

The custodian guy looks so macho. Why this job?

I guess custodian work is pretty hard

He's hiding it, but it's a special broom to lift weights

-Almighty finger -Kind of vulgar

It's free

So I will take it

My fingers have become stronger

Magnificent green house lady!

What? What should I do?

Tap tap tap tap

-That's it? -Just that

No problem

-Oh coffee -Work faster!

I like the little jokes inside

-Only 20 seconds

You have to tap really fast in 20 seconds

Look at my amazing finger...wait, that's not it

Almighty finger

So erotic

They are dancing

The greenhouse lady is..

Great coffee time

"Check me out!"...

Isn't this coffee made of gas?

I don't need that kind of coffee

Wheel of fortune

This is...this is wheel of fortune?

Wheel of fortune

Would you be interested in a limited time only super special offer?

Try your lucky wheel spin

to win crazy prizes

By the way WE'RE DYING

Let's do the spin

The world has been changed by zombies and that guy

still wears a tie

Do you know YOLO?

You Only Live Once

That's another joke

You only half live once

-What's this? -Treasure chest

You don't know?

-Wha? -Zelda

Zelda -ohhhhh

Seeds spitter

Will this become a weapon?

Oh, that way

-I thought the garden lady was just going to make flowers with it

That'd be pointless

Mineral Water

That's good for Dracula

Dracula is weak against HOLY water

Mineral water is water

Ahh...mineral water...

It was Volvic..

Thanks guys! Now let's prepare for the fight

So I guess it was a weapon?

I see...but wait, get the zombies!

You defeat it, and this goes on forever?

but somehow you get hooked on it

More than I thought!

I wonder what kind of guy will come

It' pretty much...

Killed it

Scary that a zombie comes flying to you

I guess zombine technology is really progressing

zombie zombie!

I want to know what happens when I just leave it

It just walks by you

Then I'll kill it

The greenhouse lady is dancing like crazy

When I touched the place where it is blinking,

You can give characters weapons

-Will I be able to attack? -I see

-Alarm clock -What?

There is an alarm clock

Yes yes, is that a weapon?

It's pretty gross

Gross? Gross?

Alarm clock attack!

-Is that how you use it? -I thought they ran away from the sound

Oh really?

Was it?

It's Monday morning. Noooo

Brilliant! Now, equip and active ability

The mineral water was...an ability

-For different rooms -I see!

Oh it means this? Then...

So the greenhouse lady gets the gun

The custodian gets this....plant thing

The electrician gets... Alarm Clock

Of course

Poor guy

I think it's ok

Battle

What are you doing?

I think we're going to die

Wow wow, so small

Small

What are we supposed to do?

Tap? Tap?

Tap doesn't do...

Ah, I see now

Get them!

I got them to hold weapons so they are attacking

Strange, or should I say quite surreal

-Surreal? -Surrealism...sort of...

Isn't this like a soccer game?

You form a team and...

and the players are really small like this. Pixel size

The players go zig zag

You can do this attack too

If they get too close, you use this one

Wow wow wow

This is fun

Free game?

Free

It's a free game

Survivors? Who needs 'em?

-You need that! -Of course

That's actually is our target!

Killed it

This game is pretty scary

I want to see the butler for the pantry

Ok ok let's get Carlos's favorite

Hitsuji (Sheep)

Shitsuji (Butler)

Shitusji! Shitsuji!

I really want a weapon

-Maybe buy a chest? -I see

Let's just fight. Reward is a chest

-We'll probably get a weapon -I see

I hope we can get it

Battle 2

Go

Let's see the soccer game

Fast Forward

and...

If we're in danger, use the wind

Danger danger

Die!

Die---

Pretty tough

Way to go ME!

-What is that? -Blue Print

Don't need that

Great!

Zap Gun

Legendary Chest is what I want

Push it

Legendary chest!

Legendary chest

Noooo

Survivors! I don't need that

Aim of the game is probably to get as many survivors as possible but...

I wish I got the legendary chest

You know in the American TV show called "The Walking Dead"

In that drama, when survivors gather up,

they tend to fight each other

Oh right, they are more dangerous than zombies

Next, we go for the lounge

We open it up and get more weapons

It's more fun killing zombies than getting survivors

It sure is fun

There was an alarm clock

How was it used?

Ring ring...

Zombie...nope..

-Final Fortress -That's the right name

Final Fortress

Not Final Fantasy

Final Fortress

Goodbye

Next, next, next round

-More fun than I thought -Pretty darn fun

For more infomation >> ZOMBIES hate MINERAL WATER?|【Final Fortress】 - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

22" Metal Planter and Stand with Welcome Sign - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> 22" Metal Planter and Stand with Welcome Sign - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

JAKARTA AQUARIUM | The High Miles Vlogs - Duration: 8:04.

The one at Neo Soho.

He's been craving for curry for a while.

Omg so excited!

It actually looks like they're in a real jungle.

They're kinda cute

Apparently these creatures could regenerate themselves.

That's what I know

I think I read it somewhere.

Let's try and ask later!

It's getting better right?

It gets better the further we go in.

Yea, I agree.

In my opinion, the place is still new

It might still be under development.

It was pretty obvious that some of the booths were still empty.

There also still no big animals around.

Not sure if they're gonna add more animals in the future.

For more infomation >> JAKARTA AQUARIUM | The High Miles Vlogs - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English Alphabet Letter F & Words by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video - Duration: 4:42.

Learn English Alphabet Letter F & Words by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video

Learn English Alphabet Letter F & Words by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video

For more infomation >> Learn English Alphabet Letter F & Words by Endless Alphabet | Kids Educational Video - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Letter X song for kids (music video) - english alphabet song for children, beginners - Duration: 2:11.

Letter X song for kids (music video) - english alphabet song for children, beginners

For more infomation >> Letter X song for kids (music video) - english alphabet song for children, beginners - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Okean Elzy - Yananebibuv - Duration: 0:49.

I was in heaven

I was in heaven. Where I flied I didn't know

Because fog was around me. Snow fallen.

You lay on the grass. I raised.

I was on heaven but I found you on the ground.

You said: "eat me", you said: "drink me"

You said: "pour me on you, I am yours".

You lay, I flied; when I felt without power,

You disappeared and didn't tell me your name.

The glue pours all my thoughts, it stunned,

How many times I wanted back, but I couldn't.

You were not yourself on a dream fest,

It looks like my story is not yours.

For more infomation >> Okean Elzy - Yananebibuv - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

능욕계 동인 작가의 상상력 - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> 능욕계 동인 작가의 상상력 - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

LES ŒNOLOGUES | the kidults - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> LES ŒNOLOGUES | the kidults - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

El tabaco puede matar - Duration: 8:09.

-Bye, Mum. -Wait, son.

You leave without saying goodbye.

Here, give this to Paloma. You'll make a good impression.

Okay, thanks a lot.

See you.

Wait, son! Take care.

And take precautions.

It's okay, Mum, I've seen lots of films.

SMOKING CAN KILL

What a mess!

-Excuse me, can I have your water? -No.

-It's an emergency. -No.

-You seem to be a nice lad. -No.

I'll swap it for a lollipop.

A lollipop?

I don't know why he got like that. Kids!

Paloma!

Hi.

I've brought a present for you. Here.

Thanks. How sweet!

I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

Since we were at primary...

-Did you kiss me so I'd shut up? -Yes.

Okay.

Before the kiss, I think we had unresolved sexual tension,

like Mulder and Scully.

The only one here with sexual tension is you.

I have her in the bag!

Imagine we got married in this church.

Not on your life. I won't get married in a church.

A themed wedding at most.

<i>I do.</i>

I'll never forget today.

Me neither, me neither.

I was surprised you asked me for a date,

you were always so cold towards me.

Here, this is for you.

If it isn't done this way, girl,

no one will ever steal my lad's innocence.

Madam, I haven't stolen anything from anyone.

No, of course not.

It's not that I was cold,

men don't always know how to interpret the non-verbal messages we send.

Sure, it must be that. Bye.

See you soon.

No!

Why? Why?

SMOKING CAN KILL

Smoking can kill.

Dog shit can kill too.

Clean up your dog shit, you slob.

<i>A load of shit</i>

<i>In this land</i>

<i>A load of shit</i>

<i>In this land</i>

<i>Dog shits are dangerous</i>

<i>You can bang your head on the kerb</i>

<i>They are weapons of mass destruction</i>

<i>Like tax increases are to the nation</i>

<i>In the fiefdom of Espanistan</i>

<i>They kill more people</i> <i>Than the bullets in Iraq</i>

<i>Pick up your dog's shit</i>

<i>Do it for your neighbour, you slob.</i>

<i>A load of shit</i>

<i>In this land</i>

<i>A load of shit</i>

<i>In this land</i>

<i>Dog shits are dangerous</i>

<i>You can bang your head on the kerb</i>

<i>Just like anti-personnel mines</i>

<i>Stand on them and you're gone</i>

<i>Say goodbye</i> <i>To everything that excites you</i>

<i>Your corpse will soon smell rotten</i>

<i>Dog shits are dangerous</i>

<i>Acting wildly as I slip</i>

<i>A load of shit</i>

<i>In this land</i>

<i>A load of shit</i>

<i>In this land</i>

<i>Dog shits</i>

Subtitles: Bbo Subtitulado

For more infomation >> El tabaco puede matar - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

С Пасхой Видео поздравление Футаж HD - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> С Пасхой Видео поздравление Футаж HD - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

YuGiOh - Oldschool Karten für meine Sammlung - Exodia, Slifer, Weißer Drache - deutsch [HD] - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> YuGiOh - Oldschool Karten für meine Sammlung - Exodia, Slifer, Weißer Drache - deutsch [HD] - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

How does the lego water pump work. - Duration: 4:05.

Welcome, this movie will show you

the Lego pump.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> How does the lego water pump work. - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Co op cause, Avonmouth Community Centre - Duration: 0:30.

It's a good thing to get up for on a

Monday morning. People say that it's helped with

their blood pressure. It's way of relaxing.

So, yes it has brought us all together.

I think they all enjoy it. I do.

For more infomation >> Co op cause, Avonmouth Community Centre - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

How/where to download Advanced video editor - Duration: 1:35.

hey guys this is kim

and here is a short tutorial to download video editor

first of all open your browser

click link in the discription

sorry my internet is slow rignt now :(

so here it is

just click on the download video editor

i already downloaded and install so i skip this part

now install and here is the icon

just click on it and wait for 5-10 seconds

so here is the things you can do on this editor

slide show, screenshot,screen capture and edit obviously

if any questions you can ask me

plz like and subscribe for more..

Thankyou :)

For more infomation >> How/where to download Advanced video editor - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Co-op cause, MAD Theatre Company - Duration: 0:30.

We got in touch with Tommy the Boxing

Club, and he basically says, you know, why

don't you do some drama with us. It's great,

it's exciting. It's getting kids off the street

whether it's art or boxing or drama or

football. It's getting the kids off the street, doing

things positive that are life skills. So

you know, it's about making them positive,

you know, members of our community in the

future.

For more infomation >> Co-op cause, MAD Theatre Company - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sea Smackdown #4 - Duration: 6:35.

Greetings to all high-caliber enthusiasts!

I've been waiting for this replay for a long time—where we

get to see a big battle and an even bigger legend!

Today's episode in our series is dedicated

to an epic battle featuring the great Yamato

The player's nickname—Too Much For You

—kind of hints at the size of their ship.

In general, it's good to be on top,

but when you're there on Yamato, it's even better...

Of course, it won't be a walk in the park at this Tier.

Let's start with a gentle hit on Minotaur

that robbed her of 30,000 HP all at once.

While it's not a one-hit KO,

it's something you can't just shrug off.

Of course, it'll all get very steamy eventually,

but for now, our friend just delivers damage to anyone available—

Bismarck, Carolina, Kurfurst.

Yamato scored 92 thousand damage with just a couple of salvos.

And she lost only 3,000 HP.

What a great exchange rate!

Why not to drop in at point A?

Of course, four enemies are there, but we're commanding Yamato!

We live life on the frontlines.

As always, a lonely frontline ship attracts focused enemy fire.

But we'll make it through!

The most dangerous of the four is Minotaur.

Salvo!

Minotaur's gone!

And Yamato continues to keep her bow forward.

Isn't it beautiful!?

And just when you're finally convinced that

you're invincible in your impenetrable armor—that you're basically

a superhero—torpedoes appear out of nowhere to spoil the fun.

Our hero made a good maneuver and took just one hit,

but that strike caused 17,000 HP of damage.

Compliments of a destroyer, of course.

That's ok, we'll survive.

Damage Control Party will help.

Playing a game in a division has many advantages,

but the main one is that you don't have

to get distracted by all the small fish in the sea.

Our rapid-firing division-mates destroyed Yugumo

in the blink of an eye, and our hero turned the attention to the fire-starting Atlanta.

Well, not that much attention.

We're in Yamato after all!

One salvo and Atlanta is gone!

And she left us the Devastating Strike reward as a keepsake.

Now let's capture point A.

But we have fewer than half HP remaining.

It's time for a Repair Party.

Now that hurts!

A 14,000-hit at the exposed side!

All that we gained during repairs—gone in a jiffy.

Another advantage of sailing in formation—all those

buzzing insects don't bother you.

They just get swatted out of the skies.

The attack of the aircraft carrier has been repelled,

but it's better to stay in smoke for a while.

Not just wait—but also deal enough damage

for the High Caliber achievement and to restore some HP.

Aha, the healing power of smoke!

It's beautiful!

One smokescreen dissipated, let's go into another.

Playing in formation is amazing!

However, regardless of all the teamwork, the score is even by number of ships,

and we lag behind the enemy by 200 points.

Our little destroyer tries to fight off three cruisers at once at point B!

To the rescue!

The primary guns didn't do much, but the secondary armament performed excellently!

It helped Edinburg transform into a submarine.

And Donskoi as well.

We didn't manage to save the destroyer, but 212,484 damage is a nice number.

Meanwhile, the battle rages on.

This isn't the time to rest on your laurels.

Let's target Kurfürst.

The secondary armament sets her on fire,

while a salvo from the main guns to her side deals 32,000 damage,

even without a citadel hit!

High calibers rule!

But the last hit was once again scored by secondary guns.

Here comes the second Close Quarters Expert and Kraken!

Of course, no achievement can replace a destroyed division-mate.

And the situation only worsens.

The enemy is capturing the third point and

our hero gets stuck in crossfire at the map's center.

Skillfully using the landscape, Yamato destroys Bismarck with two salvos.

But the latter ship managed to capture the point before that.

Five versus four, but the deficit is more than 200 points

and there is only 5 minutes left to play.

Our hero has 20,000 HP.

All adversaries are visible; all we need is accuracy.

But the capture of point C failed.

Two points work against us, but we're in Yamato!

The enemy is only 78 points away from victory.

The allied Donskoi saves the team by sinking Lexington.

We still have time.

Having lost all of its aircraft, our carrier moves to capture a point.

Yamato destroys Edinburgh.

And the enemy North Carolina sinks our Shokaku.

930 points!

946!

Salvo!

A hit!

The last enemy battleship still persists with only 30 seconds left to play.

An island gets in our way!

Donskoi is our only hope now.

She has roughly the same number of HP as Amagi,

but the cruiser has a higher rate of fire.

They exchange salvos and both survive!

The battleship has only 722 HP left!

One shot!

And the battle time runs out...

How did our hero perform?

Eight frags, seven achievements, and an incredible 359,000 damage!

And a very bitter defeat at the last second, though we were in Yamato.

For all that, World of Warships requires teamwork.

If you agree with this, my friend, send me your proof!

For more infomation >> Sea Smackdown #4 - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

「小七」x「統哥」蛻變不滅的房車精神 Mitsubishi Grand Lancer - Duration: 23:04.

For more infomation >> 「小七」x「統哥」蛻變不滅的房車精神 Mitsubishi Grand Lancer - Duration: 23:04.

-------------------------------------------

Silent Hill The Full History of The Town : A First Overview - Duration: 7:16.

Silent Hill - The Full History of The Town : A First Overview

Silent Hill... is has been so long.

Do you know that feeling, when someone else is talking about a specific topic, and while

you are listening, deeply inside you feel a very strong connection to something from

the far past.. memories that you cherish.

I have that feeling when I think about Silent Hill.

And in this video series, which is planned to be several episodes long, I want to explore

full Full history of the town itself and together we learn about interesting details, I could

come up with investigating different Fan websites and the Silent Hill wiki.

Silent Hill, located in the state of Maine, is an mysterious and eponymous Town, where

several stories are told be it in the Silent Hill Video Game Series or the Movies.

At first glimpse, it might seem that Silent Hill is an archetypal peaceful New England

tourist town, perfect for people, who want to relax and take a vacation.

One of Silent Hill's Chief Industries are in fact tourism, and to a smaller degree agriculture.

When we hear about Silent Hill the first time, it is described as pretty small, with a population

below 30,000.

The tourism business is not as flurishing as in the older days.. where the town has

seen a lot of visitors from all around the country.

One could say the industry is in a state of steady decline.

The town was built alongside of Toluca Lake, at which we can take a really nice look at

from the starting position in Silent Hill 2.

It is sorrounded by different woods, mountains and rivers.

Truly a special place for nature lovers and people who love to explore lakes and different

hiking locations.

As one approaches Silent Hill from the eastern entry, along Nathan Avenue, which is commonly

calls the Country Road 73, you are open to access the Silent Hill Observation Deck, granting

a peacefull view over Tuluca Lake and the surrounding woods.

When ever you access one of the many entrees to Silent Hill, you will notice on of their

many Entry Signs, that will friendly greet newcomers upon their arrival.

Silent hill itself is divided up into three known distinct disctricts, in which each of

those are catering to different groups of the town's population.

As we progress through the game, more and more of the town gets revealed and we even

get witness of changes to different buildings or street names.

The weather is described as being mostly foggy and misty, amplified by the lake on colder

days, as sunny days appear to be very rare.

For what we know, this could be an actual geographic map of Silent Hill, which was created

by a fellow fan.

The grey areas resemble unexplored territory.

But be advised that the Central Silent Hill area may be inaccurate, due to discrepancies

between different Silent Hill Episodes.

If you are interested, I will take a deeper look into each district in future episodes.

For now we will take a brief look at the different areas.

The northern section of the town is inheriting the district of Paleville, which includes

the old historical Silent Hill as well as Central Silent Hill and the Resort Area.

Many of you might still remember the lakeside Amusement Park, which is also located in the

Palveville district.

Since the Toluka Lake is bisecting Silent Hill, we have the western and southern districts.

South Vale resembles the southern part of town, which is firstly introduced in Silent

Hill 2 and later also visited in the third installment of the game.

Then there is the South Eastern District of town, which at that point has not been officially

named.

But we know that it is containing five suburbs.

Hillside, Pearl Creek, Chastain Heights, Pleasant River and the Port District.

It got introduced in Silent Hill Downpour, which is also the reason why fans call it

the Downpour Disctrict.

It is stated that Some of the town's conservative residents oppose modernization and the transformation

of the town into a tourist attraction.

And although Silent Hill appears at a glance to be an innocuous rural town, this has brought

about an unexpected "darkness" of drug distribution here.

It is rumored that a religious cult of a considerable scale exists behind the scenes.

It also seems to be a place where young people are spirited away, workers from the town's

development group die mysteriously, and sinister traditions continue to be handed down.

There are many weird stories and nasty rumors surrounding the town, such as Silent Hill

being built on an ancient burial ground, Silent Hill being a portal to Hell, people murderers,

kidnappers and even monsters.

from long ago.

When we take a look the the Book of Lost memories, which was uncovered with the release of Silent

Hill's Third installment, it tells us that Although Silent Hill is known as a scenic

resort area, it is a cursed place where the town's former inhabitants were once driven

away, brutal executions were once carried out, and a mysterious plague was once prevalent.

The town is centered around Toluca Lake, from which a thick fog perpetually enshrouds the

area and makes vague the reality and dreams of those who visit the town.

And according to those who have seen them, there are also times when "things" that should

not naturally exist appear.

But we quickly learn, that the town of Silent Hill is anything but an ordinary town.

It is home of a horrific supernatural alternate reality, called The Fog World or Otherworld,

which inherits decay, nightmares and an alternate universe.

It is considered to be part of the same dimension like ours, although in a different cycle,

and the excact distinction between Fog World and Otherworld is unclear.

This Fog World apparently is similar to the non-rapid eye movement phase, while we are

asleep, meaning it is basically the same as if we are in a constant state before starting

to dream.

If we compare, we could say that the Fog World stands for the unconscious, while the Otherworld

resembles the subconscious mind.

When ever one is about to enter into one of these world, loud air-raid sirens can be heard.

We don't really learn right away, about the process by which someone passes into the Fog

World from the Real World, but each time it occurs, it is typicially depicted as a gradual

transition, with most characters not even realizing that something is out of order,

until they first encounter one the the town's evil creatures.

Silent Hill also inherits an extreme doomsday kult, called the Order, which is working behind

the scenes of the town.

They are awaiting the return of their so called Gqd in order to gain access to paradise and

fullfillment.

This cult also has been involved with scetchy activities such as brutal acts of violence,

different kinds of abuse and was responsible for the death of many young kids, who were

set on fire, drowned or worse to offer them to Gqd.

Those dark and sinister rituals continue to be handed down from long ago and are only

secretly performed - usually not in public.

That's for the first part of my Silent Hill series.

Believe me, there is a lot to talk about when it comes to this infamous Town, if you guys

would like to see more and find this topic interesting, please let me know.

I find it is a nice change to my usual content and we can explore details about our beloved

franchises.

Please leave a like and subscribe to my channel!

Stay Frosty.

For more infomation >> Silent Hill The Full History of The Town : A First Overview - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Co op cause, Community Links Trust - Duration: 0:30.

Being inspired by adventure isn't

limited to climbing a wall. It's about

knowing that you can do this here, any

challenge that comes your way, you're

equipped to deal with. And that life is an

amazing adventure if you can just seize it

with the help of others and the belief

in yourself.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét