Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 14 2017

Hi, guys!

Today we have two smartphones, - Moto G5, and Moto G5 Plus.

We will look at the features of each smartphone, but focus on younger model, - Moto G5.

Moto G5 Plus is the older model, which is equipped with 5.2-inch screen.

The display resolution is Full HD.

Also, it works on Snapdragon 625 processor, and have models with 2, 3 and 4 GB of RAM.

Now, let's look at the younger model, - Moto G5.

Moto G series has been widely successful over the years.

And Moto G5 is the new iteration of Lenovo's budget smartphones lineup.

Moto G5 sports pretty good specs, almost stock Android 7, and a lot more other features.

Design As far as design goes, I love, that phone

is well-built.

It sits comfortably in the hand, and buttons are tactile.

It has sharp and beautiful 5-inch, 1080p, LCD, display.

Even though, Moto G5 is well-built, the choice of materials does not really impress.

Well, yes, we have a metal backplate, which is nice, but the entire frame, and buttons,

are made of plastic.

Also, that fake chrome plastic trim, on the front, looks kinds of cheap, to me.

You can use either on-screen navigation keys, or control the phone with just one button,

which is one of my favorite features of this phone.

Hardware When it comes to hardware, Moto G5 is kind

of a low-end phone, but Snapdragon 430 chip coupled with 3GB of RAM, and 16GB of storage,

assures a great all-around performance.

There is also 2GB RAM model, but it costs just $20 less, so I recommend you getting

a 3GB RAM option.

Camera The camera app, allows you to take pictures,

However, you may want to buy microSD card, since the phone has just 10GB of user storage.

Once you start playing some 3D games, you realize that software is optimized, to make

the best out of Snapdragon 430 processor.

In fact, games, like Asphalt 8, run smoothly, even on the highest graphics setting, which

is really impressive.

Finally, the phone does not overheat.

Battery The replaceable, 2800 mAh battery, performs

great.

With my usage, I could constantly get over 5 hours of screen on time, while using the

phone for taking pictures, browsing the web, checking emails, and a little bit of gaming.

The supplied Rapid Charger, can fully charge the phone in just, about 1:15 hour, which

is awesome!

Moto G series has been one of the most popular,

in the budget phones category, and Moto G5 is another solid budget smartphone.

While it is not perfect, like most of the affordable phones, it is an easy buying recommendation,

for those, who want to spend just about $200 for a new phone.

Thanks for watching!

Below the video, you can find useful information.

Be sure, to check.

Do not forget to subscribe to our channel – Tech Brothers.

For more infomation >> Lenovo Moto G5 Hands-on: IS IT THE Best Budget Smartphone? - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Tranh Cát Cho Bé Hướng Dẫn Bé Tô Màu Tranh Cát Công Chúa Nấm Lùn - sand coloring page - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Tranh Cát Cho Bé Hướng Dẫn Bé Tô Màu Tranh Cát Công Chúa Nấm Lùn - sand coloring page - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

أنمي قصير مؤثر - WALL-E وحيد في القمر - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> أنمي قصير مؤثر - WALL-E وحيد في القمر - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

【Undertale 分享】 未來傳說 Futuretale (by KasugaBee) - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 【Undertale 分享】 未來傳說 Futuretale (by KasugaBee) - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Carambar rice krispies squares (recipe) - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Carambar rice krispies squares (recipe) - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Eurovision 2017 Live in Amsterdam - My Impressions 3/3 - Duration: 7:50.

Hi guys and welcome back to "Chev's Choice".

Let's talk about the last batch of performances at the Eurovision in Concert in Amsterdam,

shall we?

If you want to hear my impression of all the performances you find the first two videos,

as well as all my earlier reviews of the songs in the playlist up here.

And if you'd like to see my future videos, just subscribe to my channel.

You can find recordings of the performances that I'm talking about on the wiwibloggs

channel.

I will put a link in the description, So you can make your own impression, but make sure

you come back to this video, okay?

;)

Sweden It's hard to bring across the vibe that

Robin Bengtsson's performance had at Melodifestivalen in such a reduced version.

He clearly did the best he could, but it showed that the song itself is not as strong as it

is in combination with a great show.

I'm sure that it will all come together again in Kiev, so I'm not afraid that it

won't qualify, but it was interesting to see wether he could do it on his own or not.

And he definitely has a lot of charisma and star appeal that many other acts are lacking.

Ukraine I was positively surprised by this.

I'm not usually a rock fan, but being the only rock song this year, O.Torvald really

stand out and bring a refreshing change to the contest.

They have power and the fact that they as a group are actually performing together rather

than just playing the instruments on the side while the singer stands in the center alone

like Lithuania or Switzerland makes it stand out even more.

My guess is that this could make it quite close to the top 10 in Kiev.

Armenia This was another song that I was really looking

forward to seeing live, because I was unsure how it comes across.

And I have to say, I really loved Artsvik's performance.

Her styling and her voice matched the mysterious mood of the song perfectly.

And She had just the right amount of sass and confidence.

What I was afraid of beforehand was that the song wouldn't sound modern enough, but she

smashed my doubts away with this show.

I really hope she qualifies for the final and coming close to the end of the first semi

final the chances might help it as well.

Montenegro When I saw the music video of Slavko Kalezic's

song I thought, despite the lacking vocal ability compared to other contestants and

the lacking lyrical depth of the song, that Slavko as a performer could win me over.

But he didn't.

His character that he plays on stage seems to artificial and gimmicky.

I'm sure it works great in a dance club in Ibiza or something like I said before in

my review video of the song, but I don't think the concept that he's going for will

work in Kiev.

It's just a fairly cheap way of fishing for attention.

Cyprus What I like about this song is that it's

really catchy.

As a listener you get into the it from the start and know what you're dealing with

and can sing along quickly.

On the other hand this also makes it boring.

It's a song that could be played on the radio but I wouldn't be able to tell wether

this is a Bon Jovi song from 2000 or a Eurovision song from 2017.

I would rank this somewhere in the middle which makes it hard to guess wether it qualifies

or not.

It has a good place in the running order, so let's see.

France Alma is like the epiphany of a young, beautiful,

French woman that knows what she wants.

I could never really decide wether I liked the song or not, but seeing her on stage she

proved that she can make it work.

She had the vocals under control, they english chorus didn't seem as out of place as before

and you could see that she enjoyed being the center of attention.

I wouldn't have put her in my top 10 with certainty before, but since Amir last year

did quite well with a much more mediocre song, I'm sure Alma will do just fine.

Romania I said this several times already.

I just don't understand Ilinca and Alex Florea's concept.

What's the point of the yodeling other than having something to talk about?

Noone will remember anything from the performance other than "oh that was that yodel song,

right?"

If you're not building a whole concept around this, the yodeling becomes just a joke.

Of course it's fun and it will bring a lot of smiles on the viewers in Kiev, but I really

hope they mix up the urban style that they seem to go for now with a stronger folklore

touch.

Having said that, they did deliver a good show in Amsterdam, so I'm looking forward

to see them in Kiev.

Macedonia Just to be clear, because I got comments before

from both sides of the conflict: When I'm talking about Macedonia, I simply use this

name to spare some time instead of having to call it Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

all the time.

I'm not taking any political side by that and I'm not trying to offend anyone by it,

because for me this is just a name and the base of the conflict around it lies deeper

than the word Macedonia itself.

So just out of simplicity when I say Macedonia I mean FYROM.

Now about the performance: To be honest I expected much more from this performance than

I got.

What was a little strange ist that Jana Burceska stopped her performance after a full minute

because she suddenly realized that the backing track was the one with the vocals and not

just the instrumental.

The same thing happened with Albania's Lindita but she realized it after the first couple

of lines.

So that was a little strange brought the performance to an abrupt stop.

What I liked about her is her quirkyness, she's beautiful and has this cheeky smile

that will work well on camera.

Unfortunately the rest of her body didn't really have the same energy as her facial

expressions.

So even after the performance I'm still unsure about the outcome in Kiev.

Serbia Honestly I was planning this video I couldn't

remember that Tijana Bogicevic even performed in Amsterdam.

Then I looked up her performance on YouTube and thought, oh yeah, I know why I forgot.

Maybe she was just tired which is understandable since this prephase of the Eurovision surely

is stressful.

But it seemed as if she had no connection to the song whatsoever, just a machine doing

her job.

So it definitely didn't help to put her higher on my list.

And coming first in the second semi final this has a long time ahead of it to be forgotten.

The producers seemed to think it would be a great choice to open the show and get the

people excited but if she performs like that, it will be a slow start for the show.

I wouldn't be surprised if she missed the final if she doesn't bring up her energy

level for Kiev.

Italy And here we have the exact opposite.

Francesco Gabbani could teach Tijana a thing or two about getting the party started.

This was for sure the crowd favorite.

Everybody was singing at least something that sounded like italian even though I'm sure

most of it was just gibberish.

Francesco has energy and charisma and knows how to use it.

I was afraid that the shortened version of the song has lost a lot of its quality but

this brought it right back up to number one for me.

A lot can happen until the contest still, but right now that's the one to beat.

UK What were you wearing, Lucie?

I'm sorry, but her dress looked like she lost her luggage and had to sew a dress together

5 minutes before the show and couldn't find any shoes so she went out barefoot.

It just looked terrible.

And I'm really sorry to say that because I love her as a singer and she potentially

has the best female ballad this year.

She sang beautifully but I couldn't focus on anything but the wrinkly dress.

I hope she brings a better stylist to Kiev, because the cameras will catch every detail

and being a ballad there won't be any fast cuts between the different angles so everyone

has time to find the flaws.

So I hope she makes sure there aren't any.

Because I would love to see the UK do well this time.

Netherlands What a way to end the show.

These three sisters blew me away with their harmonies.

I was afraid before that they couldn't keep what they promised in the studio version,

but their voices are pure perfection.

If I have to change one thing it would just be the hair.

Probably it's just me but I think their hairstyle is a little too overdone.

But I can live with that when they slay the song like this.

Of course they had the home advantage in Amsterdam, but I'm hopeful that they convince Europe

to vote for them.

We haven't heard something like that at the Eurovision for really a long time and

they deserve to go high up on the list.

So that was the rest of the performances in Amsterdam.

What do you think?

Do you have an favorite that did worse than you thought, or someone that you didn't

have on your radar that you suddenly like?

Tell me in the comments.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

And if you're interested in seeing what I come up with the next weeks until the contest,

please feel free to subscribe to my channel.

And I'm always open for any suggestions of video ideas that you might have.

For now, thank you for watching and Goodbye :)

For more infomation >> Eurovision 2017 Live in Amsterdam - My Impressions 3/3 - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Cinkciarz Challenge: Shawn King (5 rzutów osobistych tyłem) - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Cinkciarz Challenge: Shawn King (5 rzutów osobistych tyłem) - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

How Rich Is Chris Brown? | The Real Net Worth - Duration: 3:35.

With an estimated net worth of $30 Million dollars, it's no wonder Chris Brown has

become one of the biggest pop stars ever, beats the living dog shit out of his girlfriends

and still maintains his popularity, but besides all the controversy, CB has numerous, double

platinum albums.

So forgive and forget, right?

With that being said, welcome to The Real Net Worth, where we explore your favorite

celebrities, businesses, properties, and all other assets in between, so let's begin

and take a closer look at, Chris Brown's Real Net Worth.

First off, who is Chris Brown?

Born Christopher Maurice Brown on May 5th, 1989 in Tappahannock Virginia.

Chris became a famous singer and performer at an early age, as he signed with Jive Records

in 2004 and released his first studio album titled 'Chris Brown' that sold over 3

Million copies and became certified double platinum.

In 2005, Breezy's "Run It" topped the Billboard Hot 100, which made the 16 year

old heartthrob the first male solo artist to top the chart in over a decade.

At that time Chris can diarhea into a microphone and make it platinum hit.

But in 2009, things turned all bad for the R&B star, when he beat up his then girlfriend

and pop star Rihanna in his lamborghini.

This picture of Rihanna's face mangled did him no good as he pleaded guilty to assault.

But despite all the negative pub for CB, he received his first album of the year in 2011

with his album F.A.M.E.

See, isn't America a great place to live?

We forgive and forget.

But the litany of legal issues didn't stop there for the singer.

As he and Drake were involved in a nightclub brawl where 8 people were injured from bottles

being thrown.

The fight was apparently over Rihanna.

He got 99 problems and their all due to bitches.

So where does Breezy lay to rest when he's not beating up RiRi?

Chris owns a Tarzana California mansion worth $4.3 Million where police and CB had an intense

11 hour siege where it was reported that CB threatened a lady friend with

a gun.

Isn't he the perfect gentleman?

Chris also owns a house in the Hollywood hIlls reported at $1.5 Million.

What cars can you catch Chris Brown beating his bitches in?

Well, he owns a Range Rover sport costing $93,000, a Porsche Turbo S convertible costing

$85,000, a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder at $220,000 which was originally 250k until he

ruined his seats with blood stains, Porsche Panamera worth $187,000, and Bugatti Veyron

costing him a whopping $2.9 Million.

So what type of business ventures is this talented singer a apart of?

In 2007, Breezy started a record label called Chris Brown Entertainment under Interscope

records.

CB also has a fascination with fast food as he owns 14 Burger Kings, Have it your way

Chris.

Have it your way.

If you enjoyed this video make sure to drop us a like, and If there's someone you'd

like us to cover next, let us know in the comment section below, because money isn't

everything, it's the only thing, so check out another one of our videos, and then go

out n get that money, because your self-worth is your net worth.

For more infomation >> How Rich Is Chris Brown? | The Real Net Worth - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

УКРАИНА подставила ЕВС из-за "ЕВРОВИДЕНИЯ" (14.04.2017) - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> УКРАИНА подставила ЕВС из-за "ЕВРОВИДЕНИЯ" (14.04.2017) - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

MV Khóc Làm Gì - Khánh Vũ - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> MV Khóc Làm Gì - Khánh Vũ - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Best Tropical House & Deep House Music Chill Out Mix → Kygo & The Chainsmokers, DEAMN, Ed Sheeran - Duration: 53:07.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Best Tropical House & Deep House Music Chill Out Mix → Kygo & The Chainsmokers, DEAMN, Ed Sheeran - Duration: 53:07.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsud CC]Undertale Megalovania Original lyrics Vocal cover - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> [Vietsud CC]Undertale Megalovania Original lyrics Vocal cover - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

30000訂閱 Q&A!今年有想要買屬於自己的飄移車? - Duration: 7:43.

For more infomation >> 30000訂閱 Q&A!今年有想要買屬於自己的飄移車? - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Sh*t Moms NEVER Say | #MOMTRUTHS - Duration: 2:06.

Guys! It's a #MOMTRUTH Friday!!

What a mom would never say.

Oh, I just feel so well-rested.

I think I actually got too much sleep last night.

Uh yeah, I slept in so late.

My schedule is completely open.

Yeah.

I could do that on any night or day. I'm good.

You know, my kids, they're just so predictable.

Mine too. They're so well-mannered and always, always consistent.

I love when they wake up and always smiling, always happy, all the time.

It's so nice to have such happy kids all the time.

My house is just, it's so quiet.

I've read like six books this week.

I have seen every latest movie.

My wardrobe is amazing. I've never been, like, I've never had such good clothes.

I feel so fresh and really current.

My body has never been so tight. I can't wait to go on vacation so I can rock my new bikini.

You know what?

What?

This morning I actually don't need a coffee. I feel totally great.

Last night my husband and I spent all night banging that headboard.

I gave that bed a workout last night.

You know, I gotta figure out where to invest all this cash I have lying around.

Totally.

Burning a hole in my pocket.

My hair, I wash it every day.

I don't even own one pair of sweatpants or work-out clothes.

Never have a to-do list anymore.

It's really nice to take care of myself so much.

Yeah, I make myself, my life, my priority. You know, I need that in my life.

Honestly. What would you, as a mom, never say?

Because we know there's so many things you hear people say that you would never say.

Never. Never. Never say. Never say. Never say.

Happy #MOMTRUTH Friday! Like, subscribe and share!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét