Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

Hey guys!

In this video I'm gonna show you five useful console commands, that will help you to play

better.

I already made two videos about other helpful commands, so make sure to check them also

out.

You can find the link to these videos, as well as every command and other important

stuff that I will talk about, in the description of this video.

Let's get right into it.

These three commands will help you to get a lower ping and an overall better experience

when playing the game.

The first command sets the maximum amount of data your game recieves from the server.

I would recommend to set it to the maximum value, but only, if you have good download

speed.

If your download speed is not the best, you should use a lower value, otherwise you will

have packet loss and choke, which means that your connection can't handle the amount

of data.

To bring all this information up, just type net_graph 1 into your console.

To find out your download speed, you can use a website like speedtest.

Then check out my spreadsheet and set your rate, depending on your download speed.

The other commands cl_updaterate and cl_cmdrate both mean how often your game is updated per

second by the server.

I recommend 128 tick.

If you play matchmaking, the game will automatically adapt to 64 tick.

Let's talk about the next commands.

With these commands you will be able to see how much damage you have inflicted, without

opening the console.

Keep in mind, that you only see the damage you have done, after the rounds ends or after

dying.

The next command is a must have for bunnyhopping, because you can spam the mouse wheel, which

makes it much easier to jump at the right moment.

I prefer to scroll down for jumping, but if you like to scroll up, just use mwheelup instead

of mwheeldown.

The next command will remove bullet tracers, which can be quite distracting.

However, some people, especially new players maybe like them, because they can help you

with spraying, if you don't know the spray patterns.

More advanced players usually turn them off by using the value 0.

If you like to see the bullet tracers, just use the value 1.

The next command is very important for solo queueing, because it will turn down the voice

of your teammates.

You can also set them to another value, the lower it is, the more silent the voicechat

will be.

These were my five commands.

You will need an autoexec for some of them, if you don't want to type them into the

console, everytime you start the game.

Just put the commands, that you want to use into your autoexec.

If you don't have one, simply download my autoexec from the description and put it into

exactly this folder.

Now when you start the game, everything should be like I showed in this video.

That's it.

I hope I could help you.

If you like this video, please hit the like button and subscribe to my channel.

For more infomation >> CS:GO - Top 5 Helpful Console Commands / Binds - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fuerte, sano y feliz: el MÉTODO WIM HOF - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> Fuerte, sano y feliz: el MÉTODO WIM HOF - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

7 ciekawostek o serii Czas Żniw - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> 7 ciekawostek o serii Czas Żniw - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fishing for Trout with Savage Gear Crucian / Pesca á Truta com Savage Gear Crucian - Duration: 4:38.

welcome to another fishing video

This year I will do many collaborations

I go fishing in many different places with many different techniques

And my goal is to cover as much as possible the savage gear lures

I am fishing with Black Savage 5-20 Rod

Okuma RTX 25 reel

Two videos ago I tried to open my trout season

and worked very well with a big Barbel but Barbel was ot my goal

I showed you the lures I was using at the time.

One of them was this

Crucian has various sizes

But for the trout I'm using the smallest

3.4Cm

Even in the same size can see that it has completely different blades

Which will allow me to sink more or less according to what I want

Depending on the depth of the river

In this river we have an average depth of two meters

so I am using this one

In small streams we can use this

For more infomation >> Fishing for Trout with Savage Gear Crucian / Pesca á Truta com Savage Gear Crucian - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Goleman - 3 Focos de Antención - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Daniel Goleman - 3 Focos de Antención - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

The end of climate progress Trump administration plans to gut climate funding - Duration: 2:10.

The end of climate progress Trump administration plans to gut climate funding

It was probably clear, once President Donald Trump�s administration purged all climate

change information from the Environmental Protection Agency�s website, that President

Barack Obama�s global warming policies were in trouble.

Trump plans on issuing an executive order on Tuesday that would sweep away as much of

Obama�s environmental policies as possible, in particular those that address man-made

climate change, according to The Washington Post.

This will include lifting a moratorium on federal coal leasing and ending a requirement

that federal officials consider the potential impact on climate change when making policy

decisions.

Notably, the executive order does not address whether the United States should continue

to participate in the Paris climate change agreement of 2015.

A senior White House official briefed reporters on Monday evening, telling them that �this

policy is in keeping with President Trump�s desire to make the United States energy independent.

When it comes to climate change, we want to take our course and do it in our own form

and fashion.�

During a press call on Monday, a senior White House official said that �there are a number

of policies from the Obama administration that the president believes should be reviewed.

Some of them should be taken off the books immediately, to the extent that we can,�

according to ThinkProgress.

In addition to ending the coal moratorium and climate change impact directives, Trump�s

order will also repeal rules regulating fracking on public lands, require agencies to reconsider

the social cost of carbon, eliminate a federal flood risk management standard, and end an

action that promoted energy efficiency in federal buildings.

For more infomation >> The end of climate progress Trump administration plans to gut climate funding - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Great Dorian m7 licks - Secret ideas from Holdsworth, Metheny and more - Duration: 7:44.

(Jazz Guitar music)

- In this video, I want to show you some of the ideas

that I really like to use when I'm improvising

over a minor seven chord.

So I'm going to take a C minor seven

and show you three different lines

and talk about the melodic building blocks

that make up those lines such as arpeggios,

scales, and chromaticism.

I think this is a really good way to demonstrate

how I combine different things in my playing,

and also give me a chance to talk about

some of the things that I didn't really work on

in a systematic way, like stuff I transcribed from solos.

(Guitar Music)

In this first line, I'm starting off with a stack of 4ths.

That's the first arpeggio that I'm playing.

So, normally when you play a stack of 4ths,

you do that with a one note string,

kind of a pattern like this.

But, this is something that I transcribed

out of an Allan Holdsworth solo.

Actually it's from a YouTube Video

so I'll link to it in the description of this video.

And the idea is here that,

instead of using one note per string,

we just lay it out on two strings with a string skip,

so we get this.

And this is something that I kind of took it out

of that solo, and then I've been messing around with it,

and using it.

It works really well if you try to apply it

to pentatonic scales,

because pentatonic scales and stacks of 4ths

are really closely related.

So I've been messing around with that,

and maybe I'll make a video on that at some point soon.

So, first this arpeggio.

Also, already, like, quite a big range on this line.

From here I go down to the fifth of C minor, so the G.

And here, so this is also just like a basic C minor line,

so you here just I'm playing G, and then, actually,

what I'm doing is I'm playing this type of line,

so G and then leave the G and down to the C.

But instead of hitting the C,

I take a chromatic leading note below, so I go.

And then..

On the 1 of the next bar

I can just run up the scale.

And then I skip up to the seventh.

And then up to the root, so the octave where I pull off.

And then I take the last note, and it's this high G.

And the idea with that is

if you have these solo large intervals

at the end of the line, and you can still make it sound

sort of logical, then that really brings out

the ending of the line, and it's sort of

a nice chromatic fix, so it's something

that I mess around with a lot in my lines.

(Jazz Guitar music)

When you're improvising over a minor seven chord,

it's very important that you also know

some of the other arpeggios that you can use

from the scale, and that's kind of what I'm using

in this second line.

So, what I'm starting off with

is the arpeggio from the fifth,

so the G minor seven in this case.

And from there, the G minor seven

is an okay arpeggio to use on a C minor,

but you have to be a little careful

because you are missing the third,

so it can be difficult to really get the sort of the minor

and seven sound out of it.

But in this case, I'm using first a G minor seven,

and then I'm actually using that

to sort of really emphasize the third of the chord

which is the Eb of course, and from there,

I'm playing the Ebmaj7 arpeggio.

So we have.

(Jazz Guitar music)

And up here, we're ending on the ninth of the chord,

so we're really spelling out an arpeggio

on a strong beat, or an extension on a strong beat.

And that's resolved chromatically.

And then just down to the fifth.

And then I'm playing this stack of fourths.

And then resolving that to the fifth of the chord.

(Jazz Guitar music)

If you wanna play a really clear line

on a minor seven chord, you kind of have to hit the third,

so in this case the Eb

But one way to make the line a little more exciting

is also to just delay or suspend that a little bit.

And the way I'm doing that in this line

is that I'm playing a chromatic enclosure

before I hit the third.

So I'm aiming for the Eb here,

but I'm starting on the D.

And then I go up to the F, and then move down to the E.

And again, down to the D,

so I'm sort of coming around it, starting below, above,

and then back down under, and then I'm resolving.

So now we're kind of spelling out the chord a bit,

so we're really emphasizing the Eb.

From there I'm using the arpeggio from the third

as I did in one of the other lines already.

But here I'm using it in sort of a sequence,

so I'm playing first just a Eb major triad.

And then I'm going up to, skipping from the G here

up to the seventh, so the D.

And this I turn into a sort of a Pat Metheny, descending,

chromatically descending thirds idea.

Now, I'm saying Pat Metheny because I think

most of us know it from Pat Metheny,

he uses really a lot.

I think he actually got it from Miles Davis

because I have a few records with Miles

where he's doing pretty much the same thing quite often.

I think it's on Four & More, he does that a few times.

So that could be that Pat Metheny

actually took it from Miles Davis, but I'm not sure.

For me, it's anyway, something that I just really connect

with Pat Metheny.

And then just, since it's just moving down,

I need to resolve it at some point.

And when I move down, so, because I get

the D, Bb, and then C# A,

which is just completely outside.

C, it's not so outside.

Ab is not really fitting in this context

because the lines that I'm using here are all Dorian.

But then I can just resolve by pulling off

to the fifth of C, so the G.

And then from here, I go up to the Bb,

so up to the seventh.

And then I'm sort of making this short,

almost like G minor pentatonic line.

Working in on the 11, which is a nice sort of open note

to end on on a minor seven chord.

That was three examples of some lines

that I might play over a minor seven chord

in sort of a Dorian context.

This is, of course, a bit different

from how I normally do the videos,

but I thought it'd be interesting

just to maybe get some examples of some lines,

and then talk about how they're constructed

in terms of the different things

that I talk about in all the other videos.

So, if you have a favorite thing that you use

over a minor seven chord, then maybe leave a comment

on this video, and so I'm also curious

what do you think about the format?

So, do you think these type of videos

might be something I should do more of?

Or do you think that I should just stick

with the more topical videos that I've been doing until now?

If you wanna download a PDF of the three lines

that I went over in this video,

then you can go to my website,

and the article that accompanies this video,

then there's a PDF download.

And when you're there,

you can also subscribe to my newsletter.

If you subscribe to my newsletter, you get a free e-book

with 15 II V I licks, with some other dominance,

and some other interesting ideas

that you can check out.

And, of course, if you have any questions

about stuff that I went over in this video,

or suggestions for videos, or other remarks,

then feel free to leave a comment.

It's nice to get some feedback from you guys,

and you can, of course, also let met know

by connecting with me on social media.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram.

So there are lots of places where you can reach me.

That's about it for this week,

thank you for watching, and until next week.

For more infomation >> Great Dorian m7 licks - Secret ideas from Holdsworth, Metheny and more - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

History of - Conker's Bad Fur Day | 5WS (EP24) - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> History of - Conker's Bad Fur Day | 5WS (EP24) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

MAGAZINE (Parodia League of Legends) - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> MAGAZINE (Parodia League of Legends) - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Jaw-Dropping Traditional Small Japanese Home Renovation - Duration: 9:00.

Before we get into this next tour, I want to give a big thank-you to Audible for sponsoring

this video.

Living tiny and constantly traveling makes it pretty hard for me to indulge in my love

of books and reading but audible allows me to download and travel with a huge range of

audio books and lots of other audio media which is perfect for those long hours driving

or on public transport.

At the moment I'm listening to 'Minimalism - Live a Meaningful Life' by The Minimalists.

Minimalism is something which helps me to keep my life simple and focused on the things

which are truly important to me.

This book offers some really great tips and advice and I strongly recommend you check

it out.

If you sign up to Audible using my unique link in this video, you're able to download

this book or any other title of you like for free as part of their 30 day trial.

Even if you decide not to continue with your membership the audio book is yours to keep

for life.

Head over to Audible.com/livingbig to take a look, or follow the link in the description

of this video.

After visiting his incredible mountain cottage, when I found out that Daigo had also been

renovating a small house here in the village I had to check it out.

So, let's go take a look!

B: Good Morning Daigo! D:

Good Morning!

B: Nice to see you again, and this here is the new project isn't it?

D: Yes B: Can you tell me a little bit about the history of this place?

D:About 80 years ago, it's an old Udo house, it was for raising raw silk worms.

So, people didn't live here, it's for worms.

So 100 or 200 worms lived here, but now I've renovated this one.

VO: This home has been beautifully renovated, keeping as many of the original elements as

possible.

In traditional Japanese style, the home is wooden framed with earthen walls and even

keeps it's original charred cedar cladding.

B: Well, I'm really excited to take a look inside, can we take a peak?

D:Yeah.

B: Alright!

This is beautiful!

D:Thank-you.

B: I absolutely love the materials this home is made from.

These hefty wooden beams, the natural materials and textures, this is wonderful!

And you can see a lot of Japanese influence in it's design but it's not necessarily traditional

Japanese style, is it?

You've definitely given this your own flavour.

D: I wondered if I should change from old to new.

The balance is very very difficult.

But most of them are original.

Wall is original, floor is original and of course structure is original but the items

are new, system is new.

So I think it's very nice, good balance at this house.

B: This kitchen, is very impressive, I really love this bit of wood!

D: I bought the whole wood from my friend.

It's very cheap, about 5000 yen.

It's size is 80cm (2.5ft) and length is 4m (13ft) and I cut so this wood and this wood

and this wood is all the same, same wood.

B: Wow!

D: Very cheap.

B: Super cheap, so 5000 yen, we're maybe talking about 50 USD, something like that?

D:Yes B: And again, like in the cottage you've just used very simple butane burners for your

cooking.

D: It's contemporary but very useful and very slim and stylish.

This is from music room in old elementary school, yeah, I used this.

This chair is from library of elementary school.

B: That is wonderful, I just love it when people find these little treasures and give

them a new life in their home.

D: It was very dirty so I rubbed and put oil, it takes time but it changed, the material

starts new life.

B: I think in cases like this all that extra work is really worth it, isn't it?

D: Yeah.

B: I really like as well, how this whole downstairs area just looks out onto that lovely little

garden that you've created there.

D: Thank-you.

B: And the style, again, it's so simple, very low maintenance, but doesn't it look wonderful?

D: Yeah.

I used stones and the colour is white and grey because the house is very dark, the window

of south is very small, so it is difficult to get sunshine so I used bright coloured

stones so it reflects and the room becomes very bright.

B: And what are these rooms over here?

D: This door is bathroom and toilet.

I picked up at the river this wood.

B: Really nice.

D: Yeah this room is bathroom and washroom.

B: This is lovely, look at that!

A very big shower, bath area and again, all of that wood and the grain in the wood just

jumps out at you, aye?

D: Yeah B: And what's this one next door?

D: This is toilet.

B: Ah, the toilet.

And I really like the little space saving features that I often see build into toilets

in Japan like this one, obviously whenever you flush it the water comes out so you can

wash your hands in the top.

Really, really great idea.

D: Yeah, very compact.

B: And shall we have a look upstairs?

D: Yes!

B: Again this place is just like a celebration of wood and wonderful materials.

And the design is so simple but everything seems to be perfectly in it's place doesn't

it?

D: Thank-you!

Here is sleeping place.

The size is perfect for a family and couples.

B: It's wonderful as well how you have the fire, the chimney goes right the way up so

it still allows all of the heat to come up and radiate throughout this upstairs area

too.

D: Yes.

When we're sleeping it's very warm.

B: So in total, how long has this project taken you to get to this stage?

D: Ah, it look one and a half years.

The house was quite different before I renovated it.

Everything was very, very dirty.

The floor, I took away and wash by water and paint, and paint, yeah it took a very long

time.

If I buy new materials, new woods, I couldn't leave atmosphere like this.

I wanted to renovate but I don't change the atmosphere because the space has history and

culture and 80 years of atmosphere.

B: And how much did this project cost?

D: It cost 3 million yen because I used old woods, I didn't buy material of wood.

B: 3 million yen then is the total cost?

D: Yes.

B: That is crazy!

That is really hard to believe!

VO: In contrast to the high cost of housing in big Japanese cities such as Tokyo, in rural

Japan you're able to find old homes such as this one for unbelievably low prices.

They take a bit of work to restore but the end result is undeniably worth the effort.

B: Daigo, this home is really exciting for me to visit.

You have done such a wonderful job of bringing together this wonderful, traditional style

home but giving it so much modern flare and character.

Congratulations on an incredible project!

D: Thank-you B: Thank-you!

Daigo has taken a wonderful, old, historic building and given it a brand new lease of

life with this wonderful almost modern flare.

His creative touch has certainly given this home at least another 80 years of life.

For more infomation >> Jaw-Dropping Traditional Small Japanese Home Renovation - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

kala jadu ko khatam karna in hindi|islami wazifa for success in Hindi|islamic dua for success - Duration: 3:59.

Asslamualikum

100% Successul Wazifa Your every type of jadu,Tuna will be terminate in only 7 days

For read these wazaif you are not allowed of any permission.These wazaif are of according to Quran Hadis and every person can read these wazaif easily.These wazaif are best treatment of every Disease and of all problems of life

You can get and find our all new wazaif on daily basis every day on our channel Qurani wazaif

If you did not Subscribe our Youtube channel Qurani Wazaif now yet so please First Subscribe our channel so that you can get alert and can find our all new wazaif every day

Audience today i want to told you of about very very successful wazifa and from doing this wazifa you can terminate of every type of jadu in few days

This is Qurani wazifa

You daily reads after becoming Bawazu and first read three times Darood sharif and then read seven times Ayat ul kursi and then read seven times Surah Falaq and then read seven times Surah naas and then read eleven times Darood sharif

and after this apply your dam on patient of jadu Or Tunna and apply your dam toward into water and drink this water of patient of kala or of any other type of jadu

For more infomation >> kala jadu ko khatam karna in hindi|islami wazifa for success in Hindi|islamic dua for success - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

LED license plate bulbs in Audi A4 B8 & A5 B8 - Duration: 1:54.

Switching from standard license plate bulbs to LEDs in Audi A4 and A5 B8 is an easy mod.

I'll be using AGLINT replacement LED set that should be CAN-BUS ready.

First remove license plate light by pressing it to the right side and pulling downwards.

Once it's out, you can disconnect the connector.

Removing old bulb can be tricky, use prying tool if needed.

Make sure that bulb mounts are close enough that new bulb will not rotate on bumpy road.

Put in LEDs and direct them downwards.

Now plug in the connector and push the light back in place.

Here you can see original bulb compared to LED replacement.

Turn the ignition on to confirm that new lights are error free.

If LEDs are too bright you can rotate them slightly to decrease amount of light.

For more infomation >> LED license plate bulbs in Audi A4 B8 & A5 B8 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

New Visions Student Competes at National Brain Bee - Duration: 2:36.

well it was it was really

intimidating at first but um okay I

still have mixed feelings but it was

really really fun but it was so brutal

it was a really difficult

competition but um you know I wouldn't

give up the experience for anything.

It was it was just so much fun first day

was like neuroanatomy the day after that

was like the most intense day was

neurohistology looking at MRI scans and

identifying structures on those scans

which was hard because you also had to

know exactly where you were in the brain

spacially which can be kind

of hard and also patient diagnosis yeah

so that was the easiest part just

because we focused on disorders a lot in

the local chapters because that's

something that's you know sort of easy

to study outside of a lab so and the

final day was like a Q&A which was

crazy. New Visions does the brain bee

every single year and I've been excited

for it since I applied pretty much

because that's kind of why I applied to

new visions in the first place is I've

always really been interested in

cognition and just the brain in general

really so I applied to New Visions so I

could explore that further basically. She

had us read this book called brain facts

which is basically just kind of like a

an intro to neuroscience it's like 60 pages

is not a super hard read and that's kind

of what you use to study for the brain

bee and so i've been studying all year

and it's been my focus too so I think I

had a little bit of an advantage in that

way. They ask a lot of questions about

neural pathways not just in the central

nervous system but in the peripheral

nervous system so you need to know how

your reflexes work like someone hits you in the knee,

you need to know exactly how it

goes through your body like that was one

of the questions actually in the Q&A on

the final day they wanted to know like

how exactly like what was reacting when

they hit your knee. In new visions

no two days are the same your you're

going to go out you meet professionals

you really it's the hands-on experience

that's that's what I love the most you

just get to explore your creative side

while also exploring science. I know that

I'm going to be majoring in

integrative neuroscience when I go to

college probably in the city. I'll be

minoring in creative writing though so

I don't know if after college I'm going

to go on to graduate school for

neuroscience or if I'm going to go on to

get an MFA in creative writing it really

depends I think on my experience

spending four years you know just

focused on neuroscience in particular

cognitive neuroscience

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét