Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 30 2017

So, I am a 30 year old single mom.

I have an amazing 9 year old son.

And before Thrive, I was exhausted.

I would sleep in every single day.

I was always late getting to work or getting my son to school.

I literally could've slept my life away.

Constantly taking naps.

I survived off coffee, energy drinks, junk food, sugar to keep me going through the day.

When I was home, I would pop myself on the couch and watch Netflix and that was my life.

I come from a history of substance abuse and addictions and it really takes a toll on your

body and mental state.

And I just felt like, even after I was free from these things I just couldn't get my head

above water.

So, at the time, I had been praying for something to help me.

Cause I was just sick and tired of living that way, feeling that way, and I needed something

to change.

And so, that's when Thrive comes in.

And I didn't know it at the time but I was just scrolling through Facebook and I'm like,

oh, here we go...

Here's another one of those products that's gonna come and go.

But what really intrigued me about the people posting was that they were happy.

They were excited, they were full of energy, they were playing with their children, going

on these vacations, driving these cars, and I wanted that life.

I wanted to be that person.

The first thing I noticed about Thrive was just how simple it was to take.

You literally wake up in the morning, take your capsules before you get out of bed.

Twenty minutes later you drink your lifestyle mix and then you slap on your DFT.

SO, I loved that and for me, I felt something in the very first hour I started taking it.

Normally, I'd be sitting on the couch, but that day I wanted to clean and that was very

unusual.

I felt like the cloud that had been hovering over me had finally been lifted and I just

felt clear.

It was the tenth day that really hit me and I knew that I would take this product for

the rest of my life.

Because I was actually smiling.

I had the desire to go shoot some hoops with my son and before, I would tell him, no, we'll

go later, I'm tired, I wanna take a nap, and so for me, that was huge that my son got his

mom back and I just, I was happy again.

Every day since then just continues to get better and better on the product.

I've been on it for 34 months.

I get restful sleep.

I wake up refreshed in the morning.

I'm more fit now than I've ever been.

And I'm just, I'm happy.

Like, I actually love the person that I see in the mirror now.

I've got my confidence back.

I believe in myself and I just...

I feel amazing.

You just gotta experience this product because I could seriously talk till I was blue in

the face to people about what this has done for me but until you get on this product and

experience it, you're not going to know what I'm talking about, why I'm so passionate about

this, so just give it 30 days.

For more infomation >> Le-Vel Thrive Review - Real Thrive Experiences - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Laundry Room Solutions 03.30.2017 - 04 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Laundry Room Solutions 03.30.2017 - 04 AM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Słyszę Grzmoty | Rymowanek w języku polskim | Piosenki dla dzieci | Przedszkolnym piosenki - Duration: 37:39.

I hear thunder, I hear thunder.

Don't you too? Don't you too?

Pitter, patter raindrops,

Pitter, patter raindrops,

I'm wet through; so are you.

I hear thunder, I hear thunder.

Hear it roar! Hear it roar!

Pitter, patter raindrops,

Pitter, patter raindrops,

I'm all wet! I'm all wet!

I see blue skies, I see blue skies,

Way up high, Way up high!

Hurry up the sunshine,

Hurry up the sunshine,

We'll soon dry! We'll soon dry!

For more infomation >> Słyszę Grzmoty | Rymowanek w języku polskim | Piosenki dla dzieci | Przedszkolnym piosenki - Duration: 37:39.

-------------------------------------------

Review do 16 in 1 game boy advanced da aliexpress - Duration: 10:42.

Hello YouTube folks here is your friend powermafia

Today we will have here the review of this cartridge here it has 16 games in 1

Game Boy Advance it is already in the way in my retron 5

It's a very interesting cartridge from AliExpress

What is the website of China that we find a lot of legal thing

So let's take a look

This cartridge contains several Mega Drive games

retron 5 did not accept my cartridge So let's go on the Game Boy

For more infomation >> Review do 16 in 1 game boy advanced da aliexpress - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Czym są Breadcrumbsy? - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Czym są Breadcrumbsy? - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Visiting a Henna Salon (Hair Colour Update) - Duration: 3:27.

♫ Music ♫

For more infomation >> Visiting a Henna Salon (Hair Colour Update) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Mazda CX-5 Review | Australian Launch - Duration: 3:04.

The Mazda CX-5 needs no introduction.

It accounts for a quarter of all Mazda sales globally and has been Australia's top-selling

SUV since 2013.

Chances are you know someone that owns one of these things.

Now comes the second generation with an all-new body which looks a lot like the bigger CX-9,

a 50% new platform, revised engines, new interior, more technology, more safety across the board.

Only time will tell whether that's enough to keep it ahead of the pack, but for now,

let's see how it drives.

So, look beyond the mini CX-9 styling and what you'll find is a dramatically improved

CX-5 on the inside.

It's vastly more quiet than before.

Engine, tire noise, wind noise… they were really the only issues with the previous CX-5

and this one improves that in every area, but quietness isn't the only improvement

here.

CX-5 has always been about the right size, good luggage space, good headroom, good legroom…

what has changed is the fit and finish and the quality.

This might be the top-spec Akira [? 00:01:17] here, but the attention to detail, the quality

of finish… it really is outstanding.

The design, the materials… everything is soft to touch.

The infotainment system is completely intuitive.

Dynamically as well the CX-5 was always at the top of its class.

This car is based on a second-generation SkyActiv platform, so it's not only quieter and stiffer.

The suspension is better resolved.

It rides and handles better than before, which is saying quite something because the old

CX-5 steered well.

The engines are pretty much carryover in this car, but that's no bad thing.

Plenty of torque from down low, revs freely to 5,000 revs… the six-speed automatic transmission

is not geared too heavily toward economy as it was before.

So, the second-generation CX-5 is not all new, but it does address the only complaints

we had with the original CX-5.

It's vastly quieter and it has got more technology, but it still is fun to drive.

It has got a bigger boot, more safety across the range, but it's still amongst the most

efficient.

Aussies love their SUVs and with this many bases covered they're going to love the

new CX-5.

For more infomation >> 2017 Mazda CX-5 Review | Australian Launch - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cervical Sidebend - Ask Doctor Jo - Duration: 0:25.

For cervical side bending range of motion,

you're going to bring your ear towards

your shoulder, but don't bring your

shoulder up to your ear.

For more infomation >> Cervical Sidebend - Ask Doctor Jo - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

韩安旭 - 避难所「XWill动态歌词版MV」 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 韩安旭 - 避难所「XWill动态歌词版MV」 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Lời tiên tri cực chuẩn về tháng 4 năm 2017 cho 12 cung hoàng đạo - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> Lời tiên tri cực chuẩn về tháng 4 năm 2017 cho 12 cung hoàng đạo - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ, ЕСЛИ ТУЗЫ ВСЕ ВРЕМЯ ПРОИГРЫВАЮТ? - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> ЧТО ДЕЛАТЬ, ЕСЛИ ТУЗЫ ВСЕ ВРЕМЯ ПРОИГРЫВАЮТ? - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tanki X Developer's Diary #25 - Duration: 4:09.

Hello, tankers!

Welcome to our 25th episode of developer's diary.

Today, we'll be telling you about the recent updates.

We'll also be telling you about the upcoming matchmaking system,

and our preparations for the April Fool's Day celebration.

Last week, we implemented the new upgrade system

that we told you about in the last episode of our developer's diary.

We've also significantly increased rewards for rank ups.

You can check out the details in our Knowledge Base.

The link is in the description.

The next big step towards balancing players in battle,

will be to turn off the over-upgrading of equipment,

so the upgrade level of a turret or hull will not be able to go higher than its mastery level.

This means that your mastery and upgrade levels should always be roughly equal,

in order to keep yourself as effective as possible in battles.

We've finally updated the flag in CTF mode!

The old flag was a legacy of "Tanki Online", and it was flat.

But a modern 3D shooter needs something a bit more special.

So, we've finally found some time, and turned it into a high-tech device

that projects a red or blue canvas with a cool swaying motion that leaves a nice trail behind.

The new flag resembles the one you might have seen in our cinematic trailer,

but our artists have made it even more detailed.

We've already mentioned the development of a matchmaking system in Tanki X,

which is designed to bring players together in battles.

There are currently three ways a player can join a battle:

through the battle list, through the friends list,

and by pressing the "Play" button.

But none of these methods can guarantee a full and exciting battle.

The distribution of players is unbalanced,

and any of your opponents or allies can quit the battle at any time.

The new system is designed to match players with equally powerful tanks,

and have them playing those battles till the end.

This is how it will work:

You start searching for a game in your preferred mode;

The system will find the most suitable battle... and players for you to play with and against.

When the system finds the battle, you will be sent to a special lobby,

where you will be able to choose the turret and hull you want to use in that battle.

You will also be able to see the equipment of your allies;

The battle will start as soon as every player has finished loading, and is ready.

This system will avoid imbalances in the number of players in each team, and their strength.

In addition, we will add penalties for players leaving the battle prematurely,

depending on their previous battle participation records.

This feature will encourage players to play their battles till the very end.

You might have already noticed similar systems in other games.

Now you might ask:

"what if I get kicked out of the battle,

or my internet or electricity go off and my PC is restarted?"

We've already thought about that, and in the upcoming updates,

we're planning on implementing a system that will allow you to reconnect to the battle

without losing your progress.

The implementation of the matchmaking system goes hand in hand with the implementation

of the updates interface, in which we will have

a new screen for match searching, and a lobby.

We'll tell you more about how these screens will look,

in an upcoming episode of our developer's diary.

For the eve of April Fool's Day, we've prepared something special for you

an unusual version of the "Area-159" map will be available in the battle list.

The unusual thing about this map, will be a higher limit of maximum players.

So this weekend, we'll be experiencing real madness with 10 versus 10 battles

on this tiny map.

There's going to be something more too, but we'll keep that a secret.

That's it for this episode.

Like our video and subscribe to our channel.

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Tanki X Developer's Diary #25 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

De retour en France - Fiona CommeDansShrek - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> De retour en France - Fiona CommeDansShrek - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Fantasy Paradise Escape walkthrough Wow Escape.. - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> Fantasy Paradise Escape walkthrough Wow Escape.. - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Quest Heroes II - Meet the Heroes, Part IV: Terry & Carver - Duration: 1:54.

Really? What is it now?

There's something coming towards us! Uh-oh, we must have called some of his friends!

They're here!

Huh? None of your heads flew off when we hit ya.

Carver - Ten Tons of Trouble

These skinny little runts must be tougher than they look. Huh, Terry?

They better be! I wanna have some fun before we finish this.

Terry - The Storming Swordsman

If you're gonna hurt our buddies then we're gonna hurt you! Come get some!

(Knuckle sandwich!)

(Here goes nothing!)

(You asked for it.)

(Lightning storm!)

(Eat this!)

Ha ha ha ha! You maggots have got guts! Alright, time out time out!

Huh? I think we've seen enough.

Hey! What are you doing? Can't you see I'm just getting warmed up?

Ah, c'mon, bud!

Oh, I'm Carver, and you already know Terry. Nice meeting y'all!

For more infomation >> Dragon Quest Heroes II - Meet the Heroes, Part IV: Terry & Carver - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Yaptığım Tasarımlar ( Örnekler ) - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Yaptığım Tasarımlar ( Örnekler ) - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Video Review: Correttore ZERO DIFETTI YR - Duration: 3:26.

Today we speak of the Yves Rocher

checker, it is the concealer zero defects

perfect skin and color that I have and

beige moyen.

This stick is the new formulation but the

zero line defects to me has never

disappointed.

This concealer I found on offer at € 3 in

the store and then I decided to try it.

Since I just finished as you see now I

show you the swatch.

It does not at all disappointed my

expectations because it is nice and soft

and is perfect for the eye to cover dark

circles and puffiness.

It quickly applied, secured well and should

not be in the eye of expression lines.

Fixed with a tough powder quietly all day.

Obviously being soft is suitable for the

eye area, or to the imperfections of the

skin but not to small new pimples

because when there is a current infection

the skin tends to be warmer and

therefore the so creamy concealer slips

away, but in any case I I found it was a great product.

The package is a 1.4 g is the only

negative thing I found and lasts little

because a pack I finish in about a month,

a month and a half, so I would say that it

is better to stock up when it is on offer.

I would say that this product ends up

quietly among my favorite concealers for

dark circles.

Let me know if you have tried this product

and how you found. As always I hope to

be helpful and give you an appointment

at the next review beauty low cost.

If you liked the video put me a like and

subscribe to the channel so you will not

lose the upcoming reviews beauty low

cost.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét