Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Boy, this video is really going places.

Boy, a popular question that's come in over the years is "how does a blind person

like myself travel, you know, what kind of things do I encounter?

What's the experience like?" This works two ways.

Now the first way is when I travel with somebody.

Now, when I travel with somebody I'm usually just going sighted guide.

I hold on to their arm and we do all the things that we do. We walk through

the airport together. We walk through security together.

Take a train together. All that kind of stuff

I do sighted guide. So it's very easy that way. But what happens

when I travel alone? That's a little bit different.

For example, if I travel by plane. Now a bunch of years ago we actually

filmed a bunch of this process.

[music plays] So what I'll do is I'll take

a car service to the airport. And when we get there I'll ask

the driver if he can give me directions - which way

the door is going to be from the side of the car, right? Or they might even

get out of the car and show me the direction which I'm supposed to head.

And once I get to the counter and checked in,

then I'm in hands of airport personnel. And then we just

walk through the airport together. I hold on to somebody's elbow like I do

and we walk down towards security and I go

through security. My helper will go through security as well

and then on the other side they can bring me right to my gate.

And then when it's time board the plane, I'm one of the first

people on the plane which is very nice. I just get

comfortable and get seated and that's it.

And then when I arrive, I have to wait for everybody

to get off the plane and I'm the last person

off the plane. And then there's somebody at the airport

to take me through and bring me to where ever I need to go. And now when

I get to the hotel. More of the same thing.

Maybe a valet or someone from the hotel will bring me up to the desk.

Or if I can hear the activity I can just walk toward it.

And get myself in lien and get checked into my room.

[music plays]

So once I'm at the hotel, I usually manage the hallways by myself.

Right? There's braille signs on all the doors. And I just

have to walk down the hall and check the doors and find my room.

I'm going to stay along this wall here and follow it around.

And wait until I'll --- see I'm ahh...

nope, I'm good, okay.

[cane taps against wall]

Alright, let's see if we can find -- oh, more turns.

Jeez. Let's see.

This is...

705... so I think I have a few to go.

[cane taps against wall]

Alright, let's see what's here.

This is 703.

So I want maybe 2 or 1 more to go.

[cane taps against wall]

Ah, and... 701.

Alright. Let's see how the keycard works here.

No.

No.

[jgasp] There it goes. It opens.

Once I get into the room, now it's time to get my bearings.

Okay, so there's a table here. A little coffee table.

There's a chair -- that's actually a little couch. Wow. This is nice.

Straight across here.

Um... wow. This room is huge.

What's this? Oh, this is sort of

the -- okay, this is where the microwave is and stuff.

There's a little dish towel over here.

That's all very good. This must be the bathroom back in here.

Okay. Alright, what do we got over here?

Just big windows and stuff.

I'm sure the view is lovely. Woah...

is this like a whole other room? It is.

[gasp] And here's the bed.

What else is in here? This is ah... again, just like

a vanity I guess.

And this is the window. So this is not how to get our apparently.

Okay. What's in there?

[door slides open] Hello, closet space.

Okay, so then out is

going to be this way. [cane taps against wall]

[laughs] Dude... wow.

How do I get out? Alright, so the big table...

Window's there... the closet...

and more win -- dude, what am I doing wrong?

Oh, good, there's where the remote is. Hey, nice find.

Oh, and I can come out here. Okay.

And bathroom was across this way if I remember right.

Is that television up on the wall? That's cool.

That's very cool. Where the hell's the bathroom? It must be on the way

to the bedroom, right? It's got to be. And it is.

Okay, so right in here. Nice vanity here.

This is good. A little washcloth. I'm not quite sure what that is.

What else? There's a toilet.

And where's the shower?

Look and there's -- ah, jeez -- knocked over everything in there. Well, at least

I know where it is. And it all comes out this, okay good. [metal bang]

Very nice.

So once I'm in the hotel, if I need to go anywhere like the restaurant or the bar,

or something like that. I'll just call down to the front desk.

And ask if somebody can meet me at the bottom of the elevator or

whatever and just take me to where I need to go. And it's pretty straight ahead.

[train horn blows] Now, if I'm traveling by train

that's a little bit of a different experience. So what I do

is I go up on the platform and wait for the train

arrive and then I listen and either

walk left or right to where I think the door's going to be.

I get on the train and then I walk down the aisle.

And sort of touch the top of the seats to see if

I could feel somebody's head in the seat. And that's how I find an empty seat.

So once I get to my destination. Let's say it's New York City.

So I'll ask somebody... "Hey, can you do

me a favor and take me to the taxi stand?" And, you know,

people love to help so, yeah, people will do that for me.

Then I'll just get to the taxi stand. I'll wait in line.

Get into a car. And tell them where I want to go.

[music plays]

Well some of the ways I get to experience the city without sightseeing is I like to

go places. I like to meet the locals. Right.

I like to hear their stories like at a bar or restaurant or something like that.

You just meet the regular people. It's fun because

I'm from out of town and I tell people that and then they begin to tell me

stories and things maybe that I should check out in town

that I might like. Some place to go eat that has great food or some

place with nice drinks or whatever.

I just like to be with the people. That's my favorite part about

travel. I don't really care about going to see the Eiffel Tower.

It doesn't do anything for me. Right. Or, you know,

the pyramids wouldn't even do it for me.

Once of the things I hear in the comments is how sighted people

use photos and videos to remember their trip. And people are curious

"what does a blind person do to remember a trip? Do you make audio

recordings or anything? You know, I really don't.

When I'm on a trip, it's more about the experiences. It's

about the people that I met... the places that I've been to.

Maybe the smells and sounds of a particular place.

It's all that kind of stuff that I just remember because pictures

and video aren't really going to help me much and audio

recordings -- I don't imagine I'd listen to them.

I'm on them. [laughs]

I hear myself talk every day.

Thanks so much for watching this video and of course asking the questions.

And also I'd love it if you followed me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

so this way you'll always know when there's a brand new video coming out.

[beep] Hey, why do they call it a travelogue anyway?

It's doesn't come from a tree.

You can't put it in the fireplace... alright.

Um...

For more infomation >> How Blind People Travel (Airplane, Train, Hotel, Sightseeing) - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

the new logo - Duration: 0:03.

I'm sure it's not that noticable.

MY EYES

For more infomation >> the new logo - Duration: 0:03.

-------------------------------------------

Wasted Night (Short Story Audio) - Duration: 2:53.

"Who the hell are you?" Thomas asked.

Thomas and I used to be best friends

We did everything together

Parties, dinners, weddings

Everything

I remember on the third grade, people used to call us the "gay couple"

But we didn't mind.

As long as we had each other

We were fine.

There wasn't a time we weren't together.

I was right by his side the moment he lost his memory...

Forever.

Everything happened so fast

I just wish I could do things right and turn back time.

It was 5:03pm

Thomas picked me up to go to Kelsey's party

He made me that I wouldn't let him drink

Because he was the one driving.

Instead..

I gave him the first drink

I never thought something bad could happen

Didn't think of any consequences

After that drink.. I became the worst best friend anyone could have in the world

And thanks to that, Thomas will never remember me again.

We both started drinking like there was no tomorrow

At 4:30am I told him:

"We should get going".

My second mistake.

I didn't even mind he was still drunk.

I was tired and I wanted to get home

How selfish can I be?

He didn't want to drive and I convinced him by telling him:

"Nothing is going happen". We were drunk, but not stupid.

Third mistake.

Thinking shit can happen, but not to us.

The accident happened as soon as we left Kelsey's house.

The other car hit us by passing a red light,

we both were falling asleep and we didn't mind looking at the traffic light

Stupid, isn't it?

When you're drunk, you think you control the world...

When in reality, you crush your own world by thinking that way

The other car hit us on Thomas' side

But we both passed out.

"Who the hell are you?" Thomas asked.

I just wanted to know he was okay.

His parents made me disappear from his life...

So he could never remember me again.

They used to think I was a good influence in his life,

but after that night..

They knew I wasn't.

I thought so myself after that night.

There was nothing I could do about it.

After all,

They were right.

Not only that night had I lost my sight..

I lost my one and true friend.

Thomas.

I'm glad he's alive

But it will be as if i'm dead to him.

He'll never remember me again

But I shall remember him until the day I die.

My eyes won't work. I lost sight in both of them.

But I still see a clear image of Thomas smiling back at me.

Don't be stupid like me..

Don't drink and drive.

For more infomation >> Wasted Night (Short Story Audio) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Nashville Partner Summit Recap - Duration: 3:59.

Now my experience with VRBO and HomeAway has been a great opportunity

to market my property. I've been really pleased with the guests

that I've met through VRBO and HomeAway and some of them feel like friends now

after today at my house year after year.

So I just love the opportunity to meet new people and really get to know them and help provide them a really unique

amazing vacation experience.

Working with Homeaway has been great because the type of customers that we get in are not the type of people that are looking for

the cookie-cutter name-brand experience,

But they're wanting something a little bit more --not a little-- a lot more authentic.

The wow factor is when you walk into the room. Bright, they're colorful this is really urban chic. Which, again, most people don't expect in Kentucky.

And this has been a great experience in one day

filling those gaps

of things that I should be doing, I need to look into that

I either didn't know about or I knew it when I didn't think it might be that important.

Homeaway helped save our family farm and it's a sliced-

themed Americana.

We have a great time spending time there ourselves

and we enjoy sharing it with the world. And what it turns out

is that the biggest luxury really right now is the ability to convene--

to convene a large group, to connect, to spend time together. It's

fantastically important and very popular. It's something that people have a hard time putting a price on.

Oh

my gosh, it's got overwhelming.

We now book about 80% on our own, so it's much better than our rental company ever did on their own.

It's been great. We can't imagine the success we've had with it, it's been awesome.

HomeAway has impacted our life in a great way.

We're in our third career, and we're dealing with a lot of fabulous

customers, we're having a lot of fun, a lot of positive energy. And anytime you can have a lot of positive energy and having fun

working with your customers,

it's like Confucius says: if you like what you do, you'll never work another day in your life. And that's exactly what we're doing.

It's allowed us to take control of our destiny.

HomeAway

Oh HomeAway

International global, baby, global! Yeah!

For more infomation >> Nashville Partner Summit Recap - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Paxton - Talking Vietnam: 2:27 - 2:44 (1080p) - Duration: 0:18.

♪ So we all lit up and by and by ♪

♪ The whole platoon was flyin' high ♪

♪ With a beautiful smile on the Captain's face ♪

♪ He smelled like midnight on St. Mark's Place ♪

♪ Cleanin' his weapon ♪

♪ Chantin' sumpin' about Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna ♪

For more infomation >> Tom Paxton - Talking Vietnam: 2:27 - 2:44 (1080p) - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water 2017 - Lemon Water benefits - Duration: 1:38.

What Lemon Water does for your Health.

If you drink lemon water everyday this will happen.

Lemon can be used for cooking, deoderizing, drinking an cleaning, and home beauty products.

It has several benefits, Useful for kidney stones, .reduces stroke, and reduces body

temperature.

1.

improves digestive.

2.

lemon juice removes toxins from the digestive tract.

3.relieves bloating and heartburn.

lemon juice boost the immune system.

is rich in vitamin c enhances the ability to absorb more iron from the food you eat.

Lemons give you an instant boost of energy.

and it improves your mood at the start of the day.

Lemon Water helps you stay Healthy.

lemons reduce inflamation.

lemons reduce inflamation and remove uric acid from the joints.

lemons fight hunger cravings, boost metabolism.

giving you a full feeling.

so you are less likely to snack between meals.

lemons have a antibactrial and antiviral properties that help calma sore throat and fight the

flu.

Drink lemon water daily and you will be less likely to get these in the first place.

Brought to you by the Easy Life Now Channel, please share.

comment, like . and subscribe

For more infomation >> Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water 2017 - Lemon Water benefits - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Belly Dance by professional dancers 2 - Duration: 3:56.

please like share and Subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Hot Belly Dance by professional dancers 2 - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Vermilion Valley Resort - Duration: 5:14.

Cary and Michele Hansen, Mammoth Village Properties

Call for more information, (800)934-1842

BRE#01117688/01840635

For more infomation >> Vermilion Valley Resort - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

"Age Of Youth 2" Tops List Of Most Buzzworthy TV Dramas - Duration: 2:13.

"Age Of Youth 2" Tops List Of Most Buzzworthy TV Dramas

JTBC's new drama "Age of Youth 2" placed No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy TV shows!.

The results, which were released on August 28, showed that "Age of Youth 2" came in at No. 1 with 10.3 percent of the total buzz.

"Age of Youth 2" is the follow up drama to JTBC's "Woman of Dignity," which concluded last week at first place.

Impressively, the first week of broadcasts for "Age of Youth 2" recorded an index that was 70 percent higher than the first season's results.

Many viewers have stated that they are curious about the new cast members Choi Ara and Ji Woo, and find the drama to be very relatable for females.

Meanwhile, second place went to "Father is Strange," while third place was "Save Me." Fourth place went to "Deserving of the Name," whose stars Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong respectively placed No.

2 on the list of most buzzworthy TV drama appearances.

Following fourth place were the dramas "School 2017," "The King Loves," "Bride of the Water God," "Manhole," "Man Who Dies to Live," and "Sister is Alive," which concluded the list at No. 10.

Good Data corporation found these results by gathering data surrounding 36 broadcast dramas starting from August 21 to August 27, analyzing netizen responses through online news, blogs, community social media posts, and videos.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét