Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Keep your insights from prying eyes, so they won't be used by anyone but you.

The IBM Cloud.

The cloud for enterprise.

Yours.

For more infomation >> The IBM Cloud: Insights - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Andreas Abel Armrest - Armauflage - for classical or acoustic guitar | Strings By Mail - Duration: 2:57.

Hi, I'm Ben from Strings By Mail and I want to showcase today the

Abel Armrest. This is imported from Germany and Strings By Mail is proud

to distribute this fine wonderful aid in playing guitar

The reason why it's an aid is because it helps you

it helps in the comfort immediately when we got these in for the first time and

customers, thank you, for you let us onto this great product

took it out of the box put it on the guitar and immediately when

you put your arm and you rest your arm on this, the surface area this has the contour

and ergonomic shape

it's so comfortable that it almost

makes you a better player because you have better technique you're enjoying

the comfort level

playing guitar, better circulation in the arm because you don't have this

ninety degree angle on the guitar any more better circulation in your arm with

the surface area

it's a barrier from the guitar itself its lifted and elevated off the guitar

you can see this

this room you have here that your

guitar top is going to vibrate more freely, be a little more loud because

you're not resting and dampening your arm on the guitar

and it's not going to interfere with any electronics if you notice, these

electronics are farther away

so I still have room to get there it's not going to cover anything

and just the smooth smooth feature that this is

when you're moving up and down the guitar

trying to get different tone that

it's nice and smooth you're able to move around a lot easier as far as fitting

on a classical guitar this has a more narrow body but you can see by this adjustment

I'm just backing of this adjustment screw in the back to

accommodate a wider acoustic guitar

So you can see that

the adjustment on this is quite a bit All you have to do is back off this

adjustment screw

it has rubber surface here to protect the guitar

It also has rubber surfaces here for the top so

I'm just going to put this down here I kinda know where it is already it's

about right here for me

tighten it down and it's ready to go

so it's pretty quick to take it on and off you can store your case when

you're not using it

again electronics are still free to move here it's not obstructing that

and again for acoustic players comfort level

when you are well actually not on the left leg most acoustic guitar players

play on their right leg like this

and when you want to just drape your arm and your elbow around the edges

that is super comfortable

where you're going to do more strumming and moving that smooth surface is going to help

you with that moving factor in strumming

so I'd like to thank you for watching and check it out on Strings By Mail.com it's the

Abel Armrest It's in our Guitar Supports

folder under accessories and we'd like to

have you check it out and consider improving your playing and comfort

on the guitar Thank You!

For more infomation >> Andreas Abel Armrest - Armauflage - for classical or acoustic guitar | Strings By Mail - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chicago Fire Season 6 Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

Gabby...

The Chicago Fire finale

I love you.

left America guessing who would make it out alive.

September 28th, Chicago Fire moves to Thursday.

And all your burning questions will be answered.

Chicago Fire returns Thursday September 28th on NBC.

For more infomation >> Chicago Fire Season 6 Promo (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Porque la overlock salta las puntadas | mecanica confeccion - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Porque la overlock salta las puntadas | mecanica confeccion - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

"Spring Is Coming" | 4ª Temp. La Mirada Chilena - Pigmento F - Duration: 19:15.

For more infomation >> "Spring Is Coming" | 4ª Temp. La Mirada Chilena - Pigmento F - Duration: 19:15.

-------------------------------------------

Verified - The Real Stephen Blatt (Episode 7) - Duration: 5:05.

(intense music)

- Hey guys.

Ever wonder how I get the youthful glow in my skin?

It's Lamarabell skin cream.

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

It's a secret.

I'm just kidding.

Tag three friends. (lips smacking)

Have a blessed day.

I love you.

Alright, we got that.

Let's do some selfies.

(camera clicking)

- Uhh, don't forget about Mrs. Humphrey's homework.

We have another meeting with her about your...

- Ugh, dad I'm working!

- I know you are son, but this is important too.

Okay?

- Dad, please!

Huh, let's take that one again.

I'm being so rude.

Yo, what's up guys?

I'm so sorry.

Sorry for not checking in.

Um...

I'm in the middle of work,

and it's going a little bit longer,

getting a lot of questions.

And they're like blahlahlah.

Um...

But I miss you guys and I love you.

And thanks for hanging in there.

And I promise I'll get back to more posts soon, soon, soon.

Okay, peace.

- So... - Oh, I almost forgot.

- What're you doing?

- Ah, this is my Blinker hat.

- So...

- It's just the hottest selling car app out there.

- Okay.

- To learn more, go to blatdoseblinker.com.

If you can snap a photo, you can sell your car yourself.

Blinker.

Why wink when you can blink?

- I'm sorry. Do you work for them?

- Do I work for them?

No, (laughs) no, no.

I work with them.

I'm a brand ambassador.

- What is that?

- It's just like a person who,

um...

gets a lot of money,

and then somebody tells them what to say.

And they s..

They...

say it.

And...

they like wear hats and stuff.

- He's working at your company?

- Well, he's not working there yet.

But I guess they want him to be a spokesperson

or something.

- I don't understand.

What does Stephen know about selling kitchen appliances?

- Well, I guess because of the number of followers...

friends that Stephen has made.

He's been approached by several companies interested in ah,

working with him, including yeah, yeah, my own.

- So does this mean you're going to get your promotion?

- Oh, didn't I tell you?

I guess my boss saw the video

of Stephen jokingly throwing that ranch dressing at me,

and (laughs) he found it very funny.

But didn't think I came across as a good representative

for the company, so ah,

yeah, I may be on thin ice.

- You have to take that phone away from him.

- Karen. - I'm serious, Jim.

He's identifying himself as the real Stephen Blatt now,

even to my friends.

- If I don't make sure people know

that I'm the real Stephen Blatt,

then real friends of mine might get taken advantage of

by imposters.

- But surely your friends know that you are you

and not some imposter.

- Yeah, they do.

Cause I'm verified now.

What's up?

(snapchat clicks)

You're in my shot.

(snapchat clicks)

(typing)

- [Janice] Maybe you could say, "I ruff you."

- I don't get it.

- Cause the dog.

Ruff.

- Oh.

(back spacing)

(typing)

(parents arguing)

- That doesn't sound good.

- My parents are turned to F.

(footsteps walking away)

(car starting)

- Janice, I'd like to speak to my son alone.

- She's working, Dad.

- Shhh

where is the report

on the Scarlet Letter for Mrs. Humphrey?

- Where'd Mom go?

- Where

is the paper?

- I'll do it.

God, that is pushy A F.

(mumbling)

- Hey, hey, that lady is the best teacher in the school.

I had to pull strings to get you in her class.

- Please, what strings can you pull?

You don't even have an Instagram account or Facebook.

- Yeah, now neither do you. Give me the phone.

- Oh, very funny.

- Give me

the phone, Stephen!

- Yo, real Stephen Blatt here.

- [Jim] That's it give me the phone!

Give me the phone.

Give me the phone.

- Janice, Janice, record it.

I'm using it for evidence in my emancipation trial.

Owww, owww.

You're hurting me.

(heavy breathing)

Oh no.

Oh no.

Stop recording.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Verified - The Real Stephen Blatt (Episode 7) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Before and After - Annie Sloan Chalk paint Aubusson Vintage - Duration: 2:35.

Hello!

Now I'm sitting here with a table

an old table

That I think I'm just going to do a before and after video with

I have done

a basically exactly the same table

quite recently

and if you click up here in the corner you can see the video on that

I figured I'd use

other colors to this table just to...

most to show how much difference there will be in different colors

So uh .... it's really just to

go for it, I think!

brown wax (I used black wax to the table legs)

For more infomation >> Before and After - Annie Sloan Chalk paint Aubusson Vintage - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Interview moxie & ImpressioN - B.O.O.T (DH Masters Malmö 2017) - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> Interview moxie & ImpressioN - B.O.O.T (DH Masters Malmö 2017) - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Doggo Diagram - Duration: 0:44.

This is a doggo diagram.

And a lot of people want to know how to make their own doggo diagram.

Here are the four steps.

One.

Get photos of doggos.

Or cattos.

Or anything really.

Like this funky looking llamo doggo.

Download that one for sure.

Two.

Take your images and drag them into Lucidchart.

WAIT.

You don't have Lucidchart?

Click here to sign up for free.

All you need is the emails and you can follow along.

Three.

Do some shapes.

Add text.

Drag lines.

Drag more lines.

Add some more text.

Fast forward.

Change colors.

Keep on tweaking until it's perfect.

Final step.

Email to your friends.

Or post your beautiful creation to the facebook and twitters.

Or make a video about it.

That's how you visualize your doggos, or anything else, with Lucidchart.

Try it for free.

For more infomation >> How to make a Doggo Diagram - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

you know who I am - Duration: 0:10.

WAIT

Who are you?

You know who I am.

I do?

GIBBYYY

For more infomation >> you know who I am - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

BTS : Haul (zakupy do szkoły ) * Magdalena * - Duration: 25:05.

For more infomation >> BTS : Haul (zakupy do szkoły ) * Magdalena * - Duration: 25:05.

-------------------------------------------

Founded In Tradition | Ray's Fire Service History - Duration: 6:10.

Hi my name is ray Russell and I am the president of Phenix technology fire

helmet company and just to give you a little information about myself and the

company I started in the fire service in 1957 as a volunteer fireman in Norco and

at the end of my career I was a State Fire Marshal in charge of training for

Southern California with the State Fire Training Program I also spent 30 years

as a volunteer fire captain with the Riverside County Fire Department my

total years of service was 50 years and nine months and it was a great career I

just want to go over some of the helmets in this museum that I have that are

actually helmets that I actually wore during the fire service career that I

had and the first one talked about is my father's helmet this is my father was

a fireman with the San Diego Fire Department in 1940 to 1950 and when he

left the fire department he threw his turnouts and his pants and his boots and

his helmet in the trash can he's kinda angry so I pulled the fire helmet out and put

it in a box and I kept it and when I turned 17 and I

joined the Norco volunteer fire department I was told I had to get my

own helmet so I got it out of the box so I took it down to the chief and I said

is this okay is this can I wear this and he said certainly but get rid of the SDFD

and put NVFD so after I quit the volunteers several years later when I

went to work for the Division of Forestry I put the same shield back on

that was on my dad left the fire department when I first became a paid

firefighter was in 1959 and this was the helmet that we were we were issued at

that time this was a call to McDonald T and the Division of Forestry bought so

many of them that they actually stamped CDF on the front of them the

to be the actual helmet that I wore as a young firefighter seasonal firefighter

and pretty lightweight we fought structure fires brush fires

did rescue work everything that you'd do with a normal fire department fire

helmet and that's what we use was this was the old McDonald T went in the army

when I came out of the army I went to San Bernardino County now they they

called back then a forest fire truck driver and this was the helmets that we

used in San Bernardino County and this was a Bullard hat and again we used this

for structure fires brush fires anything else we did I got tired of stuff going

down my neck so I added this leather piece on the back and I did that because

I saw a picture of a German fire helmet and in German this is called a nachen

leder literally translated means neck leather slowed it down to tandy Leather

and I bought some leather and I made it several the guys that I work with saw it

hmm and they said we want one for our helmet too - and that was my first attempt at

getting into the helmet business was making leather covers for the back so

stuff wouldn't go down the back of their neck when you weren't using that you could

flop it up like that and it would let the air pass through there amazing how

today we have standards that wouldn't even begin to allow this helmet to be a

structure fire helmet after a few years there I went to Orange County as a

captain this was the helmet in Orange County Orange for Orange County and then

the white stripe indicators that I was a captain I was a captain of station 22

for four years and it was a great great time I had the first ladder truck that

the Division of Forestry ever had and I was honored to be one of the captains on

that ladder truck so this was this was our helmet this is a Bullard later on

before I left they switched to the mine safety appliance helmets and they

changed us to red for captains and yellow for firefighters and engineers

When I went for state fire training I was an assistant chief so that was my helmet

and I was of course the senior instructor of the 451 stands for senior instructor

in fire control 3 we had them with the helmet I wore all

the time I wore that for 27 years in the State Fire Marshal's Office

and my red helmet that I wore with the home gardens volunteer fire company for

Riverside County is today is in the Smithsonian Institute they wanted

somebody from California to have a modern helmet that had been used so they

took mine and my partner Ronny Coleman's back there so they have a

white and red there if you ever go to the Smithsonian you can ask them to see

Ray Russell's and Ron Coleman's helmets and they'll bring them out and show them to you someday

someday they're gonna put them on display I'm sure we started this company in 1972 and

my wife and my daughter ran the company for many many years along with Marie

Ron's wife and then Ron and I pitched in when we were off-duty and ran the

company until we finally moved up here - we're down in San Clemente we finally

moved up to Norco and then to Corona and then finally the Riverside where we are

now and that's this is all part of our operation here is our actual fire museum

people come in to get helmets done and gives them an opportunity to walk around

and see some of the history of the fire service thank you for watching this

segment we enjoy and doing these we're going to have several segments on

YouTube so please subscribe to our YouTube site for information about the

Phenix Fire Museum and Phenix Technology

For more infomation >> Founded In Tradition | Ray's Fire Service History - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Voici mon Canada: Il y a la nature - Duration: 0:07.

For more infomation >> Voici mon Canada: Il y a la nature - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Nosocomephobia | Garry's Mod - Duration: 21:18.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome to Garry's Mod

This map called, "Nosocomephobia"

Why did people come up with the weird names

This map is not like the other map, "Necrophobia"

It's almost same. This is Nosocomephobia

It's a different map. This is an asylum or a crazy hospital

I'm scared

Shall we begin?

I don't know where am I?

I need to find another way

Oh, it's just a dead body

I don't like this place

Am I supposed to go down there?

No! No no no! I don't want to go there. Why man...

I guess I have no choice

Someone is over there

Is that a door?

I can't open it

I heard something

There are so many boxes

I don't understand

Oh! I just found another way! Perfect

Ok, listen to me. Look at me

Monsters, come out now. I'm waiting for you

I'm gonna punch your face. Come here! Do it!

I don't see any monsters

I should not drop my guard

Who is that?

Aha, there you are

I know you're sleeping

I'm sorry that I just woke you up

Sorry, go back to sleep

The guy is over there

Good one. That's a good prank

I'm Deadpool. Hello again

I almost got him

Nothing happened

What am I looking for? A keycard? Maybe

A code.. Obviously

Of course, I need to find a keycard

I'm here in this room again?

I still need to find the keycard.. Somewhere

That's the keycard! Wow...

I dunno what does he want from me?

Okay

Are you eating your dinner?

Can I wait for you?

No! you will waste my time

Oh hell no

What am I supposed to look for?

I can't go back

I see the vent!

What was that?

I got the key

It's really dark

Man...

Dude seriously!

Listen to me. Go F yourself

Sorry. Somehow, OBS studio just crashed itself

I had to start over until I came here

What was that?

I see the guy over there

I found another way

It's really dark

Where am I now?

I dunno

This map is really big

The key is in that room

I don't understand why I have a bad feeling right now

I knew it

I escaped the asylum!

That map creator... from Necrophobia

The same creator! That's awesome!

I'm hot right now. It scared me too much

I'm sweating

My heart needs to relax

Thank you for watching

Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot

See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Nosocomephobia | Garry's Mod - Duration: 21:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Time! ASL - Duration: 1:43.

Hello! My name is Phoebe

There is an oil blend from Young Living whose name always cracks me up!

I still always laugh when I hear its name-

Dragon Time!

What is this blend for?

It's for around that time of the month for women

When a woman might... feel like a Dragon!

At that time of the month,

this blend may support a woman's emotions

It is recommended for both young and older women

Dilute with carrier oil, such as Young Living's V6 blend

the V6 carrier oil blend is odorless

mix Dragon Time and a carrier oil 1:1 or half and half

rub it onto the abdomen

it may help support how you feel

and also any occasional discomfort around there at that time of the month

This blend is meant for taming the Dragon in you!

especially at that time of the month

It contains Clary Sage, Lavender, Yarrow, Fennel, Marjoram, and Jasmine.

With this blend, some people may find it more helpful to diffuse it in a diffuser or you can use it topically

It's up to you-

You can experiment which approach works better for you!

Good bye! Subscribe to My Friend Phoebe for more videos like this one!

For more infomation >> Dragon Time! ASL - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Co jsem dnes jedl #11 | What i ate today #11 | Vegan | Vegabund - Duration: 6:40.

Good morning, welcome in todays video

I woke up before a moment, ill have something light for breakfast

I have here Bombus raw bar

and mainly my premiere - poppy Notmilk

I look forward to taste it

i go for it

Cheers

Its good

not too much sweet

you can really taste poppy in it

IMO its quite OK

I need to taste also almond one

it would be good also

Since thursday they have in Lidl vegan ice cream

so i didnt hesitate and bought it

Now its time to taste them

They had vanilla forest fruit

and peanut - hazelnut one

I taste a bit, because i go for lunch in a moment

So not to be full

This is how nuts one looks like

Its delicious

I think it costs 40 crowns

For that price, its really cool

Now vanilla with forrest fruit

It looks like this

Jesus its good

This one is more creamy

Both of them are great

Its delicious

If you have luck and find them, buy them definitely.

I am finishing

and go for a meal

Hi so i returned home

lunch was delicious

I was again in Zdravý život

I had spaghetti Bolognese

with seitan

and fried oyster mushroom with potatoe mash

It was really delicious

I am quite full

but i definitely find space for a dessert :)

Its dessert time

i got coco choco cake

its raw dessert

bought via rohlik.cz

I go to eat it

Its good

Really great

Not to much sweet

There is chocolate crust on top

Cream is also delicious

Thats all for today

If you like the video hit like, subscribe to not miss new videos

follow me on facebook and Instagram

See you next time

For more infomation >> Co jsem dnes jedl #11 | What i ate today #11 | Vegan | Vegabund - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

The IBM Cloud: Data - Duration: 0:16.

Let your data live wherever it needs to.

But see it all in one view.

The IBM Cloud.

The cloud for enterprise.

Yours.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét