Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

The Top 10 Advantages of Being an Introvert

If there's anything the world should take away from best selling books like 'The Introvert

Advantage and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking,' it's

that there are definite positives to being an introvert.

We are quietly crawling out of the pit that Western society shoved us into in the 20th

century and we're finally getting the credit we deserve.

In case you missed all the memos, here is a list of the top ten advantages of being

an introvert right now.

In this video, I'm going to show you the top 10 advantages of being an introvert.

Before we start, make sure to like this video and subscribe our channel so you won't miss

any interesting update in the future guys.

1.

We choose our words carefully so others don't have to wade through a river of bullshit to

understand what we are saying.

2.

We have imagination and rich inner worlds.

3.

We are more likely to access our innermost thoughts and creative ideas because we embrace

solitude.

4.

We are capable of great focus, which comes in handy when completing pretty much any task

that requires extended periods of concentration (advanced mathematics, writing, art, science,

and more).

5.

We tend to process greater volumes of information in any given situation.

It is for this reason that we tire more easily from overstimulation.

For real, you can google it yourself.

6.

We embody the old adage, "you have two ears and one mouth for a reason".

Everyone likes to be listened to.

7.

According to my research, most introverts tend to carefully think things through before

acting, which has obvious advantages.

Personally, I don't fit into this category because I tend to take a more intuitive, emotional

approach to decision making (anyone else out there like me?).

8.

We can be quite observant of both environmental and social subtleties.

While others are yammering away, we're taking everything in and processing it in our ever-active

minds.

9.

We are well-loved by landlords and the elderly for our quiet, peaceful nature (ever seen

an advertisement for a loud, wild, party-loving tenant?

Didn't think so).

10.

No longer banished to the world of trolls, hobbits and prudish librarians, we can now

bust free from stereotypes and show the world who we really are.

So, who are we?

We are leaders and world-changers; we are dancers, actors, artists and performers; we

are scientists, lovers of logic and left-brained geniuses; we are dreamers, adventurers, travelers

and enlightenment seekers.

Well, that's the top 10 advantages of being an introvert.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please do share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> The Top 10 Advantages of Being an Introvert - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 JOHN DEERE 9RT And CULTIPLOUGH BY STEVIE AND LUKE BK - Duration: 11:16.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You The JOHN DEERE 9RT And The CULTIPLOUGH BY STEVIE AND LUKE BK .

JOHN DEERE 9RT 3 Engine Setup 43Km/h Top Speed

CULTIPLOUGH BY STEVIE AND LUKE BK Colorable Body And Rims 10.2m Working Width 24Km/h Working Speed Recommended Power 400Hp

Very Fast tool

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 JOHN DEERE 9RT And CULTIPLOUGH BY STEVIE AND LUKE BK - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Interview FalleN - SK Gaming (DH Masters Malmö 2017) - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Interview FalleN - SK Gaming (DH Masters Malmö 2017) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Survival With Fans!!! - Duration: 28:57.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Survival With Fans!!! - Duration: 28:57.

-------------------------------------------

Frank - New Single (Announcement) - Duration: 0:06.

For more infomation >> Frank - New Single (Announcement) - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Frank preparando um arroz com camarão (Legendado) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Frank preparando um arroz com camarão (Legendado) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

ROMANCE CRINGE STORIES #3 | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 6:43.

• From asking to pee in their girlfriend to calling a crush a stupid bitch, the Planet

Dolan crew re-enact some of the best true stories from our subreddit about the dumbest

things we've said when trying to be romantic.

I'm Melissa and today I'll be your narrator.

Number 10 was submitted by Freebird231 Spinalpalm Spinalpalm was going to his friend PrincessProton's

house because he really liked her.

When the moment was right, he tried to ask her out but was really nervous.

He tried to say, "Hey, will you be my girlfriend?"

Instead he said, "Hey, will you pee in my girlfriend?"

He doesn't know why the fuck he said that but afterward she got up and told him to leave.

Spinalpalm tried to explain, "I'm sorry.

I tried to say, 'will you leave my Luke friend,'" and he froze in embarrassment,

then left.

Number 9 was submitted by AaronOfAwesom Pringle When Pringle was 14, he and a girl liked each

other.

He walked straight up to her and asked her out.

He meant to say, "Hello, you are BEAUTIFUL.

I love your brown eyes.

Your style is so great that you must be rich and have maids!

So, do you want to go out?"

Instead, he was so nervous that he said while talking fast, "Hello, you are BEAUTIFUL.

I love your brown eyes.

Your style is so great that you must be rich and have AIDS!

So, do you want to go out?"

She immediately said no.

Pringle tried to explain but she said, "Fuck off, you cunt," He took the rejection pretty

well and moved on… until two years later when she dated his brot her!

Number 8 was submitted by Mars227 Zaraganba (Dolan's Brother)

Once Zaraganba was hanging out with a girl he liked.

He took her to a nearby pizza place when he thought that it was the perfect moment to

confess his feelings.

He said, "You're like food because you taste good."

Not even a second later he realized what he had said, and luckily, she thought it was

really funny… but to this day he's still single.

Number 7 was submitted by LightningStorm2983 Hellbent

When Hellbent was in 5th grade he tried to be romantic to a girl.

They both liked 'Beauty and The Beast', and had their favorite characters.

Her favorite character was Belle, and Hellbent's was Gaston.

He tried to be romantic by saying, "You know, out of all the heads on my wall, yours would

be the prettiest."

The reason he said that was because in the movie, Gaston had the heads of all the animals

he hunted down.

The girl stared at him and asked, "You wanna put my head on your wall?"

It was then that Hellbent realized what he had said, and that she didn't get the joke.

The only thing he thought to do was to run and hide in the corner.

Number 6 was submitted by VoLtEx_1307 Legna In sixth grade, Legna had a HUGE crush on

a girl.

When he was 12 years old, his nervousness and talking without thinking made for one

of the biggest regrets of his life.

He was breathing and sweating heavily, so she asked what was wrong.

He quickly said, "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUDGE UP!

I'M THINKING OF A FLIRTY AND CATCHY PICK UP LINE!"

Luckily, she didn't understand a thing he said, so she asked him to repeat it.

Then Legna messed up again, saying, "Uh… nothing!?

You're just so beautiful I melted and wet my pants."

She said, "Holy what!?"

He quickly replied, "HOLY SHIT, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Legna was referring to himself, but she ran away and cried for the rest of lunchtime.

At the end of afternoon class, he apologized and explained what happened, but he landed

in the 'friend zone' for about 4-5 months.

Number 5 was submitted by KnightSlayer105 Danger Dolan

When Dolan and Gooby first started going out, they were at his place watching a movie and

cuddling on the couch.

It wasn't even a romantic movie, just a good one, and being the witty goofball that he

was, he waited for a certain scene to come up.

When it did, he got up close and kissed her cheek, then whispered, "I'm gonna glaze you

like a doughnut with my Krispy Kreme factory."

Gooby gave him the best 'what the fuck' face he ever saw her do before bursting into

a fit of giggles and laughs.

Dolan just sat there, looking like an idiot, trying to recover by saying, "That honestly

sounded better in my head."

Number 4 was submitted by Infinite_Space_ Andiemations

Andie sat across from her crush, Adam, who had the nickname Woodpecker, in Art class.

She doesn't even remember what they were talking about, but she was trying to be a

bit flirty.

He called her a tree, so she said, "Hey, Woodpecker, I would love for you to eat me."

Once she said that, Andie immediately knew she shouldn't have, and their friend started

laughing his ass off.

She turned red, hiding her face by putting her head down.

Adam stared at her for a minute, wide-eyed, then started laughing.

Number 3 was submitted by Foxcheetah Robo Once when Robo was on the bus, she ended up

encountering a guy she had a crush on, sitting just across the row.

That was the day she had decided to finally confess, so she decided to begin the conversation

building up to the big confession.

Trying to start off with humor, she searched the deepest recesses of her mind for a funny

joke.

Finally, in a sudden stroke of genius, Robo triumphantly asked, "On a scale of cooked

noodle to green banana, how hard are you right now?"

And that's how she had her first breakup before she even had a boyfriend.

Number 2 was submitted by xXAngleXx Tolop Tolop had been with Spincess for at least

one year.

He wanted to say, "Is your body from McDonalds because I'm loving it."

Instead, he said, "Is your body from McDonald because it's fat and greasy."

She started laughing because while he was saying that, she knew that most people make

that mistake.

They're still together.

Number 1 – What was the dumbest thing I ever said when trying to be romantic?

Huge thanks for the folks over on our Planet Dolan subreddit for submitting their stories.

We have another question for you: "What's the cringiest thing you've ever experienced?"

Let us know in the reddit page linked below and you might be featured in a future countdown.

For more infomation >> ROMANCE CRINGE STORIES #3 | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

What's In My Bag - Duration: 5:13.

this episode of the film show we take a look at what's in my gear bag

all right guys let's get started first things first the bag the bag is a Kata

of Orbit 110 very nice little bag close a small laptop and a ton of stuff and

that's what I like but I kind of expands out and gets me a lot of room for things

right now I haven't set up as a film bag as you know I've been shooting a long

film first things first the first camera is the Maxxum 7000 this one is just

entered into the bag again this is mostly purchased testing film really

like this camera super simple to shoot first camera with actual autofocus that

was popular which is kind of neat now my main camera that I've been using

recently if you've been on my Instagram you've known this is my Leica iif now

this is a leica iif red dial addition the big difference for doing this and I

Leica iiif is that like a iiif kind of slow speed dial which this one doesn't but

I'm not too concerned about that because it goes to own 1/25th of a second which

is slow enough for me and still has bulb mode so lots of capabilities there since

I've gone this camera this is the first time it has actually had a roll of film

in it which is a bit of a weird experience cuz this thing is usually

loaded on the front of it I have a jupiter-8 lens on the jupiter-8 lens you

may notice a little tab I have a lens tab I'll link to this below so you can

look it up I'm gonna do a video about it but it just makes it really easy to

focus and then for my strap I just actually have an instax strap so

that's after the Fuji I do like it's nice and thick and really comfortable

and then when I hold it I feel like he gives me just a tiny bit more grip when

I have it right there which I like because I'm always carrying this camera

it's nice and small so that works nicely and so it's the Leica iif

up next is film now I have a mixed bag of filming here right now usually it's

just the HP 5 but there's a whole lot of craziness happening in my bag right now

first starting with a roll of Delta 100 from Ilford followed by a roll of Portra

and if you have been on my Instagram you may have noticed I've started doing at

home processing for c41 and I'm gonna touch on that in my next

video when I talk about what's in my darkroom kit but for this one and

there's some portra 400 that's my c41 color of choice next up I've got my

classic HP 5 a little bit of HP5 this is 90% of what I shoot to be honest with

you then in this container I have a roll of Delta 400 which is actually the film

started shooting on when I started this most recent kind of slew of shooting film but I

quickly move to HP5 due to cost because this stuff gets pretty pricey

but it's a much finer grain so if I want something for the fine grain this is

what I use and then if I don't mind using the grain HP5 in there for one

if I want colour then portra okay up next we have the first light meter this is

usually the one I'm using to be honest with you it's one of those weird things

it's not like best light meter this is one I'm usually using just because it's

usually the most readily available and that's so small it's easy easy to find

in the bag so in here is this iconic leader deluxe to model 36 and you can

see here has an amplifier it's all selenium sells so there's no batteries

built-in super easy to use really liked it but definitely not my favorite but

gets the most used for sure up next is my favorite light meter okay this one is

the western master for extremely accurate this is the one that I actually

set all the other light meters I get from this is the one I use 2-0 all the

other ones with and make sure that they're working properly absolutely love

this light meter once again it does have a amplifier on the back it does also

have a piece that clips in that I don't have in my bag right now so I can do

incidentally reading with it which is awesome

the only thing that's kind of cool too is I'm not sure if you can see this for

the scale changes as soon as I flip that down it's a little bit easier to read

than this iconic so that's my two light meters definitely my favorite weighs a

ton a little bit lighter a little bit smaller kind of fun to use one other

thing I have here it's not being used right now but will be used a lot going

forward is my GoPro session and you'll notice that I have a little bit of a

bulky thing here that's to turn it into a quarter 20 mount and then I have a hot

shoe adapter on the bottom so I can toss it right on top and I can take do with

my shooting I plan to do a couple videos like that here locally definitely wanna

get some in Toronto but I also have a trip to Niagara Falls coming up which

I'll have this loaded on top for now as far as being a film shooter I have a

system in my bag where I know what I shot film ice and the way I do that is

usually on the side here where you saw me take the film from that's usually

where it hides as I shift the film I move it to the

front and I don't keep anything else in here so this was a shot roll film I

could throw it in there so when I get home I go to this pocket and I pull it

start developing very easy for me to remember that's about it guys that's

pretty much all it's in my bag other than maybe a little bit of paperwork in

the back some candy bar stuff like that that's it for this episode if you have

any questions or comments put them on down below and if you like this video

definitely hit the subscribe button and I'll see you guys next time

you

For more infomation >> What's In My Bag - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Seiyo Suzaki Rock Formation - Ehime - 須崎 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 9:06.

Just an hour away from Seiyo center and its Unomachi Uwa district, is the fishing port of Mikame.

Although the fishing business is what drives the heart of Mikame, the city is also famous it's rock formation

where you can see a gorgeous display of layers of sedimentary rock (strata) that align perfectly when seen at the correct angle,

that gives the chance to people on the opposite side of the baie

to see that the whole rock formation matches the shape of Buddha sleeping on its back.

For more infomation >> Seiyo Suzaki Rock Formation - Ehime - 須崎 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

It's OK to Say Something - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> It's OK to Say Something - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Maple Leaf - Duration: 0:09.

This is my Canada and all of the Maple leaves are

important to me.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Maple Leaf - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Lots of Food - Duration: 0:30.

I like Canada because we have peace

and lots of food

and there is no war anymore and we have lots if shelter.

I like Canada because there's a lot of sports that we

can play.

And I like watching hockey players play.

That's what we like about Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Lots of Food - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Что такое ДОХОДНЫЙ ДОМ. Как инвестировать в доходные дома. Инвестиции в недвижимость. - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Что такое ДОХОДНЫЙ ДОМ. Как инвестировать в доходные дома. Инвестиции в недвижимость. - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Voici mon Canada: Fier d'Être Canadien - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Voici mon Canada: Fier d'Être Canadien - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

A História da minha Tatuagem Quase Desmaiei || Ariane Gelli Oficial - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> A História da minha Tatuagem Quase Desmaiei || Ariane Gelli Oficial - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK Takes No. 1 On Oricon's Daily Album Chart - Duration: 1:34.

BLACKPINK Takes No. 1 On Oricon's Daily Album Chart

BLACKPINK's Japanese mini album has topped Oricon's daily album chart!.

BLACKPINK made their official debut in Japan on August 30 with the physical release of their eponymous Japanese mini album, which includes Japanese versions of their hits including "BOOMBAYAH," "Whistle," "Playing with Fire," "Stay," and "As If It's Your Last.

The mini album topped Oricon's daily album chart for August 29, with estimated total sales of 21,583 units. YG Entertainment founder Yang Hyun Suk posted on Instagram to congratulate the group on their success.

Prior to BLACKPINK's official debut in Japan, they held their debut showcase at Japan's famous Budokan arena in July, with 14,000 fans in attendance. They also performed at the Japanese summer music festival "A-Nation 2017" on August 27.

Congratulations on a successful Japanese debut, BLACKPINK!.

For more infomation >> BLACKPINK Takes No. 1 On Oricon's Daily Album Chart - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Necrophobia 3 | Garry's Mod - Duration: 18:12.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome to Necrophobia part 3

This is the final map

Looks like I'm in the prison room, cell,

or something like that

Shall we begin?

What's that?

Is it like a key?

The door is open itself. Is it already unlocked?

I'm taking it with me

Come on, man

I'm gonna leave it here

What was that?

What was that?

I need to find the battery

It said help

I'm Deadpool. Hello!!!

I need to find the keycard

What about other one?

Is that right?

No?

I don't see the keycard

Will you pay attention, dude! Behind you!

Dude!

Let's go around

Goddamn it

Oh right

Please sit down. Thank you

Let's go back

Ok ok

Makes sense

I almost died

I can't do - - I can't get out

It's blocking my way - - wait?

Oh, they're just spirits

I got a shovel. Stay away from me

I buried his dead body

All of the maps got me really good. It scared me

It scared me more than five times. Right?!

Thank god. It's over. Great!

That's all. I finished all of the maps

There is no another map like part four, I guess

Really, It's nothing else. Just three maps, that's all

Thank you for watching

Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot

See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Necrophobia 3 | Garry's Mod - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

Blackheads, Cystic Acne & Pimples Extraction On Face, Acne Treatment! #12 - Duration: 2:41.

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Blackheads, Cystic Acne & Pimples Extraction On Face, Acne Treatment! #12 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Tools Needed to Communicate a Consistent Brand - Duration: 2:37.

I wanted to create a new website that focused on women's empowerment and self

leadership for women and I knew the work that is involved and I wasn't ready to

start all over, YouTube-ing all this information. There's no book anywhere

there's all these Q and A's in these, you know, WordPress documents and it can be

really frustrating but I wanted a professional to do it I didn't want to

be bothered you know trying to figure things out and how don't you know put

plugins in and all that so that was the reason I reached out I wanted them to

take care of everything for me and I knew it would be done well I knew that

Newbie you know they do all kinds of things so I figured they did my blog

they know my brand they know my style let's keep them on board for this next

project which was the cover, the book cover design and sure enough it was

perfect you know the color scheme and the look. The book launch was a great

success you know people were talking to me about the, when the buzz was happening

you know they were looking at the videos people were engaging you know they were

sending me messages they want to reserve books so that was great it was the whole

very very effective the way that they laid everything out and I didn't have to

worry about it I said okay just tell me what I need to do how am I supposed to

show up and I'll do it you know my personality has changed like my online

personality has changed and it's still changing it's evolving I used to be you

know very shy in front of the camera or not even like as if I'm gonna be filming

myself, but now you know I'm sort of doing Facebook Lives I'm engaging you

know my Facebook, my private Facebook group my forum I'm engaging these women

a lot more now with I'm being more creative I'm thinking outside the box

it's also been a great learning experience for me because I've learned

you know the ins and out so if you know Instagram and Facebook

and LinkedIn and how that all works together so that's been really nice I've

received an education that was... If you build it they won't necessarily come if

you don't know how to market it okay so you need to you know reach out to the

you know proper people, who are you focusing on exactly and how

are you going to get them to your product so again you know Newbie has

been really really great with that and patient and just yeah, fabulous

you know this not a fast food service okay it's gonna be you know you work with Lia and her

team it's a relationship that you build and in the end you have a

beautiful product

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét