Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Oh,the razorblade, that's what I call love

I bet you'd pick it up and mess around with it if I put it down

it gets extremely complicated...

Anything to forget everything

got to take me out at least once a week

Whether I'm in your arms or I'm at your feet

I know exactly what you're thinking

You won't say it now but in your heart it's loud

Oh no, my feelings are more important than yours

Oh, drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry,

there you go...

Oh, the razorblade, wish it would snap this rope

The world is in your hands or it's at your throat

At times it's not that complicated

Anything to forget everything

He would never talk but he was not shy

She was a street smart girl but she could not lie

They were perfect for each other...

say it now 'cause in your heart it's loud

Oh no, my feelings are more important than yours

Oh, drop dead, I don't care, I won't worry

"i...loved...you...be...fore...i...saw...you"

Sweetheart, your feelings are more important of course...

of course !

Everyone that wanted everything that we would take from them

I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know !

tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me No...

...don't...

...okay.

For more infomation >> The Strokes-Razorblade (Lyrics/Letra) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Vikings Season 5 Official SDCC Trailer 2017 (SUB ITA) - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Vikings Season 5 Official SDCC Trailer 2017 (SUB ITA) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Get The Look: Lights (Wearable Comic Book Makeup Tutorial) - Duration: 5:39.

- Hey my name is Hayley, and today I'm gonna show you

how to get this Lights inspired makeup tutorial.

I've been loving her new music and her new comic book

and I just couldn't help but create a look myself for it.

If you'd like to see how I did this, then keep on watching.

♫ Where we could be giants

♫ Bigger than the walls that hide us

♫ Breaking all the laws of science

- So to start off our look, we're gonna prime our face

using the Milk Blur stick.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

So now we have a smooth face to build on top of.

We're going to create a really flawless full coverage face

so we can look really like a comic character.

The first foundation that we're gonna lay down

is the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation.

It's super lightweight, but you can build it up quite a bit.

So it's gonna be a good base for us.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

The second foundation we're gonna add over top of this

is the L'Oreal Pro-Matte Infallible Foundation.

The reason that we're gonna use this is

it's incredibly thick and full coverage so

it's gonna give us a really matte finish as well.

Incredibly comic character like.

Now that we have our foundation laid down,

I'm gonna start concealing and brightening using my

Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Cream.

The reason I'm using this is because it's so bright

and it's so thick so it's really gonna give us

that dramatic, highlighted effect.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

So now that we have our concealer laid down,

we're gonna go ahead and set everything.

Today I'm gonna be using my Kat Von D Lock It

Translucent Setting Powder.

For the under eyes, I want them to remain incredibly

bright and matte, so I'm actually gonna pack it on

with my beauty blender and make sure

it really gets in there.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

So now that we're done with the face for now,

we're gonna move on to brows.

Lights in the comic book has incredibly like

sharp, angled brows.

So I'm gonna use darker eyebrow pencil

and then I'm gonna conceal it to make them

incredibly sharp.

So now what I'm gonna go ahead and do,

is I'm gonna take that same thick Kat Von D Concealer

and I'm gonna go around the brows

and kind of clean them up.

So now that we've got our brows done,

we're gonna start with the eyes.

In the comic book, she got these like

blowin' out red eyes.

So what we're gonna do to get that color

is build up with a cream color.

So what I'm using is the NYX Vivid Brights in Bad Blood.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

So now that we're slowly building up that color,

we're gonna start adding on a powder shadow.

The eyeshadow that I'm gonna use

to kind of build up that red shadow still

is from the Modern Renaissance Pallette

by Anastasia Beverly Hills.

And the shadow that we're gonna be using

is this Red Ochre shade.

It's gonna kinda deepen the color

and make it a little bit more opaque for us.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

And if you find that you're getting a little bit

too messy with this red shadow, I like to kinda take

any sort of like nude or bone shade shadow

and in this palette what it's called

is the shade Tempura.

We're gonna kind of just blend this shadow around the edges.

It's gonna kind of just clean things up

a little bit for us.

And now we're gonna do the exact same thing

on the lower lash line.

Now that this is blended out a little bit better,

we're gonna go back in with that red ochre shade.

So we've got one eye down.

If you're worried it's a little bit too messy,

don't worry, we're gonna clean it up later

with some powder, but for now we're gonna

just finish the other eye.

Alight so, we've got our red eyes all done now.

Now we're gonna move on to some liner.

So I'm gonna go ahead with my, Inglot Gel Liner,

it's number 77.

And we're gonna go ahead and add just

a little bit of a wing.

(lighthearted bouncy music)

So now we're gonna just go ahead

and finish up with the lashes.

I'm gonna do a layer of mascara just

to kind of darken the lashes and then

we're gonna do a pair of false lashes

just to get that like intense comic book feel.

Now that we've got our liner done

and our lashes are on, what I'm gonna go ahead

and do is I'm gonna add another coat of mascara

just underneath, just so the natural lashes

don't start poking out.

And then we're gonna do a layer

of mascara on the lower lash line as well.

So we're finally done with the eyes.

We're gonna move on to the rest of the face now.

And what we're gonna do is we're gonna start contouring.

We're gonna use a lot of cold tones

to contour which is what's gonna actually mimic

an actual shadow opposed to using warmer contour shades.

So I'm gonna go ahead with my Kat Von D Contour Palette.

And we're gonna go ahead with this cool tone shade.

And we're gonna really start carving out the cheek bones.

We want our face to look really angular

and what you want to do is take this

and you want to blend it upwards to give more

of that lifted look.

And now what we're gonna do to deepen

that contour even more is we're gonna add this

deeper shade and we're gonna add it right

in the hollows of the cheek bones.

We're not gonna take it very far down.

This is gonna add just a little bit more dimension

to the cheek bones.

Now what we're gonna take is,

we're actually gonna take this banana shade

or whatever brightening shade that you use

for your skin tone and we're gonna run this along

just under where we have that eye makeup.

This is gonna kind of knock away any of the translucent

power that's still sitting there

and gonna just kinda further brighten.

And now I'm gonna go ahead and just contour my nose down.

I do want it to be a little bit more dramatic

just to mimic hers.

Now just to further that contour,

what I'm actually gonna go ahead with is

that translucent powder again and my beauty blender.

And we're gonna run this directly under the contour.

And the lip that I thought kind of closest matched,

was the NYX Liquid Suede in Brooklyn Thorn.

Just like a nice cool tone, mauve, grape purple.

So now that we've got our lip on we're just gonna

go ahead and kind of knock off all

that translucent powder.

Alright, so here's basically the finished look.

Now we need our finishing touches

which is the white mask and the red hair.

So I'm gonna be right back with that.

♫ Where we could be giants

♫ Bigger than the walls that hide us

♫ Breaking all the laws of science

♫ Looking at a sea of diamonds

(beep) (lighthearted bouncy music)

- Cute

(beep)

- I love it! - Yay! Lipstick!

(laughter)

(beep) (lighthearted bouncy music)

(beep)

For more infomation >> Get The Look: Lights (Wearable Comic Book Makeup Tutorial) - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] TM88 x Southside Type Beat | Mafia ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> [FREE] TM88 x Southside Type Beat | Mafia ( Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Harry Osborn Becomes Green Goblin | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:00.

- We have to move, now. - Why? What's happened?

Remember me?

Oh, my, Oh, my.

How the tables have turned.

I know it's hard to admit,

but how spectacular a move is this?

- Am I right? - Right as rain.

Okay, so, Fairy Godmother,

it is time to grant me a wish.

- I want in to Special... - How dare you come back in here?

You recalcitrant, unworthy, defective,

urchin freaks.

Oh, God, I'm sorry. That's just not the answer we were looking for.

Clear.

Welcome back to the bonus round.

Hey, let's take a walk, shall we?

The grid is all yours.

The spider venom. Give it to me.

What is all this stuff?

The future.

Load one up.

It won't work.

We ran every diagnostic test apart from human trials.

You've actually already run human trials. You're just too stupid to know it.

Do it. Now.

You had it all this time.

For more infomation >> Harry Osborn Becomes Green Goblin | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Apresentação do canal - Negocios online - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Apresentação do canal - Negocios online - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

COMO MELHORAR NA VIDA | TENHA CONSISTÊNCIA | Seja Uma Pessoa Melhor - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> COMO MELHORAR NA VIDA | TENHA CONSISTÊNCIA | Seja Uma Pessoa Melhor - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

How Blind People Travel (Airplane, Train, Hotel, Sightseeing) - Duration: 7:37.

Boy, this video is really going places.

Boy, a popular question that's come in over the years is "how does a blind person

like myself travel, you know, what kind of things do I encounter?

What's the experience like?" This works two ways.

Now the first way is when I travel with somebody.

Now, when I travel with somebody I'm usually just going sighted guide.

I hold on to their arm and we do all the things that we do. We walk through

the airport together. We walk through security together.

Take a train together. All that kind of stuff

I do sighted guide. So it's very easy that way. But what happens

when I travel alone? That's a little bit different.

For example, if I travel by plane. Now a bunch of years ago we actually

filmed a bunch of this process.

[music plays] So what I'll do is I'll take

a car service to the airport. And when we get there I'll ask

the driver if he can give me directions - which way

the door is going to be from the side of the car, right? Or they might even

get out of the car and show me the direction which I'm supposed to head.

And once I get to the counter and checked in,

then I'm in hands of airport personnel. And then we just

walk through the airport together. I hold on to somebody's elbow like I do

and we walk down towards security and I go

through security. My helper will go through security as well

and then on the other side they can bring me right to my gate.

And then when it's time board the plane, I'm one of the first

people on the plane which is very nice. I just get

comfortable and get seated and that's it.

And then when I arrive, I have to wait for everybody

to get off the plane and I'm the last person

off the plane. And then there's somebody at the airport

to take me through and bring me to where ever I need to go. And now when

I get to the hotel. More of the same thing.

Maybe a valet or someone from the hotel will bring me up to the desk.

Or if I can hear the activity I can just walk toward it.

And get myself in lien and get checked into my room.

[music plays]

So once I'm at the hotel, I usually manage the hallways by myself.

Right? There's braille signs on all the doors. And I just

have to walk down the hall and check the doors and find my room.

I'm going to stay along this wall here and follow it around.

And wait until I'll --- see I'm ahh...

nope, I'm good, okay.

[cane taps against wall]

Alright, let's see if we can find -- oh, more turns.

Jeez. Let's see.

This is...

705... so I think I have a few to go.

[cane taps against wall]

Alright, let's see what's here.

This is 703.

So I want maybe 2 or 1 more to go.

[cane taps against wall]

Ah, and... 701.

Alright. Let's see how the keycard works here.

No.

No.

[jgasp] There it goes. It opens.

Once I get into the room, now it's time to get my bearings.

Okay, so there's a table here. A little coffee table.

There's a chair -- that's actually a little couch. Wow. This is nice.

Straight across here.

Um... wow. This room is huge.

What's this? Oh, this is sort of

the -- okay, this is where the microwave is and stuff.

There's a little dish towel over here.

That's all very good. This must be the bathroom back in here.

Okay. Alright, what do we got over here?

Just big windows and stuff.

I'm sure the view is lovely. Woah...

is this like a whole other room? It is.

[gasp] And here's the bed.

What else is in here? This is ah... again, just like

a vanity I guess.

And this is the window. So this is not how to get our apparently.

Okay. What's in there?

[door slides open] Hello, closet space.

Okay, so then out is

going to be this way. [cane taps against wall]

[laughs] Dude... wow.

How do I get out? Alright, so the big table...

Window's there... the closet...

and more win -- dude, what am I doing wrong?

Oh, good, there's where the remote is. Hey, nice find.

Oh, and I can come out here. Okay.

And bathroom was across this way if I remember right.

Is that television up on the wall? That's cool.

That's very cool. Where the hell's the bathroom? It must be on the way

to the bedroom, right? It's got to be. And it is.

Okay, so right in here. Nice vanity here.

This is good. A little washcloth. I'm not quite sure what that is.

What else? There's a toilet.

And where's the shower?

Look and there's -- ah, jeez -- knocked over everything in there. Well, at least

I know where it is. And it all comes out this, okay good. [metal bang]

Very nice.

So once I'm in the hotel, if I need to go anywhere like the restaurant or the bar,

or something like that. I'll just call down to the front desk.

And ask if somebody can meet me at the bottom of the elevator or

whatever and just take me to where I need to go. And it's pretty straight ahead.

[train horn blows] Now, if I'm traveling by train

that's a little bit of a different experience. So what I do

is I go up on the platform and wait for the train

arrive and then I listen and either

walk left or right to where I think the door's going to be.

I get on the train and then I walk down the aisle.

And sort of touch the top of the seats to see if

I could feel somebody's head in the seat. And that's how I find an empty seat.

So once I get to my destination. Let's say it's New York City.

So I'll ask somebody... "Hey, can you do

me a favor and take me to the taxi stand?" And, you know,

people love to help so, yeah, people will do that for me.

Then I'll just get to the taxi stand. I'll wait in line.

Get into a car. And tell them where I want to go.

[music plays]

Well some of the ways I get to experience the city without sightseeing is I like to

go places. I like to meet the locals. Right.

I like to hear their stories like at a bar or restaurant or something like that.

You just meet the regular people. It's fun because

I'm from out of town and I tell people that and then they begin to tell me

stories and things maybe that I should check out in town

that I might like. Some place to go eat that has great food or some

place with nice drinks or whatever.

I just like to be with the people. That's my favorite part about

travel. I don't really care about going to see the Eiffel Tower.

It doesn't do anything for me. Right. Or, you know,

the pyramids wouldn't even do it for me.

Once of the things I hear in the comments is how sighted people

use photos and videos to remember their trip. And people are curious

"what does a blind person do to remember a trip? Do you make audio

recordings or anything? You know, I really don't.

When I'm on a trip, it's more about the experiences. It's

about the people that I met... the places that I've been to.

Maybe the smells and sounds of a particular place.

It's all that kind of stuff that I just remember because pictures

and video aren't really going to help me much and audio

recordings -- I don't imagine I'd listen to them.

I'm on them. [laughs]

I hear myself talk every day.

Thanks so much for watching this video and of course asking the questions.

And also I'd love it if you followed me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

so this way you'll always know when there's a brand new video coming out.

[beep] Hey, why do they call it a travelogue anyway?

It's doesn't come from a tree.

You can't put it in the fireplace... alright.

Um...

For more infomation >> How Blind People Travel (Airplane, Train, Hotel, Sightseeing) - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Craziest Things Sold In Vending Machines - Duration: 7:14.

Vending Machines are great arent they.

Theyre so convinent and easy to use - until they swallow your money … Ive probably lost

thousands.

Now you might think you know vending machines - they sell chocolate, drinks that kinda stuff

- oh no, youre wrong - Ive got some vending machines that you never even thought were

possible until you watched this video - my name is Danny Burke and this is the Top 10

Craziest Things Sold In Vending Machines.

Coming in at number 10 we have Used Underwear.

You thought I was exaggerating didnt you.

Japan is the home of many wonderful and weird things - this is definitely on the weird side

of things.

Many travel writers have visited Tokyo and found vending machines that claim to see used

womens underwear.

They come in vacuum sealed packaging and cost 1,000 YEN, about 8 dollars, from machines

known as Buruseras.

It sounds bizarre and a bit hilarious but some people claim that they should be banned

as they are a part of the sexualising of schoolgirls that parts of Japan have turned a blind eye

too.

Next up at number 9 we have we have Live Crabs.

How many vending machines do you know that sell living creatures - these do.

They can be found in China where people have taken a liking to eat fresh crabs on the go.

They might not look alive but they really are - they are kept at 5-10 degrees leaving

them in a dormant state.

They cost about 3 dollars and come in special packages called -Crab Villas- that are designed

to make the crabs feel like they are in a cave - this apparantly helps preserve the

flavour.

This is all presuming you want to eat one - you might decide that 3 dollars is a pretty

good price for a pet crab.

Just make sure you never tell it where you got it from ...

At number 8 we have Toilet Roll.

Youd think that toilet role wouldnt be a thing youd need to get if you were out and about

unless something has gone seriously wrong.

Well, youre probably from a western country like me then where we take it for granted

that public toilets will have toilet paper for you to use.

This isnt the case in some parts of Asia.

In Japan, a whole industry has taken advantage of this and you can often find toilet paper

vending machines in major cities.

So, next time you have that emergency when youre out and about - you better hope you

have some spare change …

Next up at number 7 we have Mashed Potatoes.

Have you ever been staring at the chocolate or drinks in a vending machine and wondered

- wheres the mashed potatoes?

Whats going on?

Well then you should probably move to Singapore where they have vending machines exclusively

for Mashed Potatoes.

Its called the Maggi mashed potato vending machine and it can be found in 7/11 stores

there.

You put your mashed potato cup under the spout, press the mashed potato button and wait for

instant mashed potato with optional gravy.

But really, it shouldnt be an option.

Id hit that gravy button every day.

Coming in at number 6 we have Gold.

Have you ever wanted to buy a solid Gold bar.

I dont mean that chocolate bar we have in the UK - I mean a solid gold bar.

In the United Arab Emirates, at the Abu Dabai Hotel - you can find Gold To Go vending machines.

Its obviously for incredibly wealthy people who love with an insane amount of money who

want to hold on to gold incase certain currencies devalue or the economy crashes.

The machine checks the daily price of gold every 10 seconds through the internet and

will then dispense gold bars and coins up to 10 grams in weight.

Sometimes I struggle to find change for the bus.

Next up at number 5 we have Salad.

I wasnt sure to put this one on the list but I know some people will find it a bit crazy

that there are vending machines in Chicago purely for salad.

They start at 7 dollars 99 cents and you can get chicken, tofu, tuna and salmon for a few

dollars more.

Now, let me get this straight - I think this is a pretty good idea.

People always say that good healthy food is hard to come by and the people who made these

machines are hoping to change that.

Its just crazy that theyre still in the shape of vending machines which we all associate

with unhealthy snacks.

Would you eat a salad from this?

At number 4 now we have Lego. Lego boxes say its for ages 4 - 99 so we can all admit we

still love lego until we reach 100.

Thats why in Germany - you can sometimes find Lego vending machines, specifically in Munich

Train station.

It works just like any other vending machine and dispesnes whatever the latest lego series

is - perfect for those long train rides.

I would probably drop a lot of money into this thing if there was one on the way to

work.

At number 3 we have Pizza.

Some Italians claim that the rest of the world has ruined pizza and turned it into cheap

fast food rubbish.

So - you might be surprised to know that the world can thank Italy for the Pizza Vending

Machine.

The Let's Pizza vending machine literally makes the pizza from scratch.

It kneads the dough, applies the sauce, the toppings you selected and then cooks it before

finally popping it out at the bottom in a takeaway box.

You can choose between Margarita, Salami, Proshootoe and Speck.

If I havent done a good enough job of explaining it, check out this weird English dub they

did over the Italian original.

Next up at number 2 we have Marijuana.

Were leaving in an age where a lot of western countries debating on whether to leagalise

marijuana.

Some places are already way ahead of everyone else though.

In Vancouver, Canada - if you have a doctors permit you can legally buy marijuana from

special vending machines.

They contain bags of the stuff alongside hash, oil and other extracts.

The machines are not often hidden, quite the opposite in fact.

However, theres still a debate on wether or not this is actually legal.

Sure, they say that only people with a medical ID can get it - but would it be that hard

for anyone else to?

Vancouver police have said theyre gonna keep an eye on it, what do you guys think of it

all?

And finally at number 1 we have Caviar.

Caviar is salt cured fish eggs and is known as one of the most expensive delicacies in

the world.

Perfect for sale in vending machines then.

In some up market LA neighborhoods you can find vending machines that sell the stuff

in cheap bulk.

When I say bulk - I mean a single ounce.

And when I say cheap I mean 500 dollars for a single ounce.

Thats for the Caviar from the Imperial River Beluga.

The product inside these machines is so expensive that every one comes with 3 security cameras

- thats not surprising when a fully loaded machine can contain 50,000 dollars worth of

caviar.

Id like to laugh at this and call it ridiculous but like all the weird vending machines on

our list: if it exists, people must be buying it.

I think Ill stick to normal machines though.

Ive been thinking though, what would your dream vending machine contain?

Im interested to hear your answers - Im Danny Burke, thanks for joining me in this video

and Ill see you in the next one …

For more infomation >> Top 10 Craziest Things Sold In Vending Machines - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

the new logo - Duration: 0:03.

I'm sure it's not that noticable.

MY EYES

For more infomation >> the new logo - Duration: 0:03.

-------------------------------------------

Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Remember Obama vs Galifianakis (10 Years of Funny Or Die - 2014) - Duration: 2:39.

(upbeat techno music)

- The year was 2014.

(air guitar)

Scientist in northern California came up with a crazy idea.

What if we made white paper all the same size

and they created typing paper.

For Funny Or Die, perhaps the biggest video

in the history of the site.

- It was all about the ACA.

The Affordable Care Act - The Affordable Care Act

Zach Galifianakis--

- That pudgy little weirdo

- [Adam] Was able to reel in the most powerful man

- [Will] on planet Earth,

- [Adam] Barack Obama.

Zach Galifianakis, that fat little jerk,

- Was able to get the leader of the free world

to sit down and do a Between Two Ferns.

- And it truly was the biggest thing.

And it was shot in the White House.

- You've been shooting these shows?

Here in the Diplomatic Room?

(awkward pause) Who gave you permission to do that?

(pause continues) - Bush

- Seriously? Who gave him clearance?

- Zach, that sweaty palmed little pervert,

showed up and they filmed the entire thing--

- Zach Galifianakis, the North Carolina hillbilly,

had to trade in a pair of overalls and bare feet

to put on a suit and tie to walk into the White House.

- He had to put on a shirt with a collar instead of a barrel

and go in the White House.

- He had to put his tobacco spit-cup down for half a second,

and fly on an airplane for the first time,

and go to Washington, D.C.

- And oh, what a video it was.

The video Between Two Ferns with Obama and Zach Galifianakis

actually generated millions of people signing up

for the Affordable Care Act.

I actually told Mike Farah at the time, and this is serious,

I said that video literally saved

tens of thousands of lives - Saved lives.

- Which is crazy if you think about it.

And best of all it's actually laugh-out-loud funny.

They're actually really--

And to do that with someone as powerful as Obama

is really remarkable. And a testament to the fact

that Obama, I'm gonna say, funny as president? Right?

- Ah, Yeah

- That really was a seminal event for Funny Or Die.

I actually was kinda moved by it when it happened.

For this site to be affecting the national discussion;

truly exciting.

- Very much so.

And Zach got his teeth fixed for it.

- [Adam] He did.

(upbeat techno music)

For more infomation >> Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Remember Obama vs Galifianakis (10 Years of Funny Or Die - 2014) - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Deji Diss Track...? - Duration: 14:04.

For more infomation >> Deji Diss Track...? - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ander Prms - En La Flo (Videoclip) - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Ander Prms - En La Flo (Videoclip) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Experimentando a henna em barra lush/ Três horas/Sem cheiro - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> Experimentando a henna em barra lush/ Três horas/Sem cheiro - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Nashville Partner Summit Recap - Duration: 3:59.

Now my experience with VRBO and HomeAway has been a great opportunity

to market my property. I've been really pleased with the guests

that I've met through VRBO and HomeAway and some of them feel like friends now

after today at my house year after year.

So I just love the opportunity to meet new people and really get to know them and help provide them a really unique

amazing vacation experience.

Working with Homeaway has been great because the type of customers that we get in are not the type of people that are looking for

the cookie-cutter name-brand experience,

But they're wanting something a little bit more --not a little-- a lot more authentic.

The wow factor is when you walk into the room. Bright, they're colorful this is really urban chic. Which, again, most people don't expect in Kentucky.

And this has been a great experience in one day

filling those gaps

of things that I should be doing, I need to look into that

I either didn't know about or I knew it when I didn't think it might be that important.

Homeaway helped save our family farm and it's a sliced-

themed Americana.

We have a great time spending time there ourselves

and we enjoy sharing it with the world. And what it turns out

is that the biggest luxury really right now is the ability to convene--

to convene a large group, to connect, to spend time together. It's

fantastically important and very popular. It's something that people have a hard time putting a price on.

Oh

my gosh, it's got overwhelming.

We now book about 80% on our own, so it's much better than our rental company ever did on their own.

It's been great. We can't imagine the success we've had with it, it's been awesome.

HomeAway has impacted our life in a great way.

We're in our third career, and we're dealing with a lot of fabulous

customers, we're having a lot of fun, a lot of positive energy. And anytime you can have a lot of positive energy and having fun

working with your customers,

it's like Confucius says: if you like what you do, you'll never work another day in your life. And that's exactly what we're doing.

It's allowed us to take control of our destiny.

HomeAway

Oh HomeAway

International global, baby, global! Yeah!

For more infomation >> Nashville Partner Summit Recap - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Paxton - Talking Vietnam: 2:27 - 2:44 (1080p) - Duration: 0:18.

♪ So we all lit up and by and by ♪

♪ The whole platoon was flyin' high ♪

♪ With a beautiful smile on the Captain's face ♪

♪ He smelled like midnight on St. Mark's Place ♪

♪ Cleanin' his weapon ♪

♪ Chantin' sumpin' about Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna ♪

For more infomation >> Tom Paxton - Talking Vietnam: 2:27 - 2:44 (1080p) - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water 2017 - Lemon Water benefits - Duration: 1:38.

What Lemon Water does for your Health.

If you drink lemon water everyday this will happen.

Lemon can be used for cooking, deoderizing, drinking an cleaning, and home beauty products.

It has several benefits, Useful for kidney stones, .reduces stroke, and reduces body

temperature.

1.

improves digestive.

2.

lemon juice removes toxins from the digestive tract.

3.relieves bloating and heartburn.

lemon juice boost the immune system.

is rich in vitamin c enhances the ability to absorb more iron from the food you eat.

Lemons give you an instant boost of energy.

and it improves your mood at the start of the day.

Lemon Water helps you stay Healthy.

lemons reduce inflamation.

lemons reduce inflamation and remove uric acid from the joints.

lemons fight hunger cravings, boost metabolism.

giving you a full feeling.

so you are less likely to snack between meals.

lemons have a antibactrial and antiviral properties that help calma sore throat and fight the

flu.

Drink lemon water daily and you will be less likely to get these in the first place.

Brought to you by the Easy Life Now Channel, please share.

comment, like . and subscribe

For more infomation >> Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water 2017 - Lemon Water benefits - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

At Pride Glasgow 2017 | RatherRyan - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> At Pride Glasgow 2017 | RatherRyan - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

JUST IN: Famous Dem Caught Scamming Hurricane Victims | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:24.

The recent events of Hurricane Harvey have left a massive need for financial help for

all of the people displaced, the property destroyed, and ultimately getting everything

back to the way it was before the storm.

Unfortunately, there is always someone out there looking to capitalize on a tragedy.

It was recently discovered that the infamous Democrat activist Linda Sarsour started a

fund to help care for the people who were affected by the Hurricane.

According to The Weekly Standard, it turns out that the fund is being used to solicit

donations for the people involved with her movement.

As soon as folks caught wind of this, it spread like a wild fire.

A tweet from Sarsour was released Tuesday morning, saying, "Donate to the #Harvey

Hurricane Relief Fund," followed by a link to her fund page.

The imagery and verbiage indicate that it is, indeed, the correct page.

There are pictures of the flooded Houston Highways, and the phrase "Hurricane Harvey

Community Relief Fund."

One would think that they are in the right place to donate in support of the large number

of people facing troubles down in Texas.

The typical groups involved in this Hurricane Harvey relief effort include the Houston Food

Bank, the Greater Houston Community Foundation, and many others.

However, the donations on the page linked by Sarsour do not lead to any of these groups.

Instead, donations go to the "Texas Organizing Project Education Fund."

Oddly enough, the "Texas Organizing Project Education Fund" has nothing to do with helping

those afflicted by the hurricane.

Instead, it works towards, "advancing racial and economic justice through community and

electoral organizing."

In other words, it is all a scam.

Deeper down the page, it becomes clear that these donations will be used for reasons beyond

just Hurricane Harvey relief.

On the official page, it almost sounds like an afterthought.

On their Facebook page, the group clarifies that the funds will help achieve the following

goal: "Together we will organize and advocate for our devastated communities, shining a

spotlight on inequalities that emerge in the restoration of lives, livelihoods, and homes,

amplifying the needs of hard-hit communities, and providing legal assistance for residents

wrongfully denied government support."

Essentially, this means that donors have no idea how much of the funds are going to go

to Hurricane Harvey, and how much will go to promote the liberal agenda.

The verbiage is so vague, Sarsour could use any amount of the donated funds towards whichever

efforts she chooses.

Many conservatives came to call out this odd factor so people can see that this situation

is not a typical disaster relief fund.

If she wanted to donate to the Hurricane Fund, then her efforts are good.

However, it seems more likely that she is working toward funding her own group and profiting

from a disaster.

Seth Mandel called her out on Twitter, "This is really unbelievably gross.

Even for Sarsour, this is just so far over the line.

At the time of this writing, the Texas Organizing Project has not responded to any comment on

their use of the funds.

Only time will tell if Sarsour can be held accountable for this disguised relief fund,

and how she will use the funds from unsuspecting donors.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> JUST IN: Famous Dem Caught Scamming Hurricane Victims | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Countdown gets FILTHY as Rachel Riley is grilled about sex drive - Duration: 1:53.

Countdown gets FILTHY as Rachel Riley is grilled about sex drive

I was wondering if I could talk about something thats been missing for a long time, and then all of a sudden its come back, the Countdown host announced.

I was wondering if I could talk to you about my libido, but then I thought on the grounds of good taste I should leave that well alone.

By the look on your face, I think that was a wise decision. Blonde bombshell Rachel gasped at Nicks cheekiness, asking: Are you saying its come back?. BOUNCING BACK: Nick had a shock admission.

SHOCK: Rachel Riley was taken aback by Nicks admission. But its no surprise Nicks libido has returned, with Rachel sending pulses racing in a tight-fitting baby blue dress. The maths whizz admitted she too was missing something.

The premiere league trophy at Man United, she said with mock tears. Im hoping it will come back one day! It was a filthy episode of Countdown all round, with Susie Dent spelling humpier in the word game.

MAN U: She says she misses her team having the trophy.

GIGGLES: Susie Dent spelt out something risque. What does that mean? Nick asked the embarrassed Susie. It just means humped in form, or having a hump, she giggled. Countdown is on weekdays at 2.10pm on Channel 4.

Related Articles   Stacey Solomon drops sex life shocker about Joe Swash on Loose Women   This Morning filth as Eamonn Holmes asks Ruth Langsford: Do you suck or bite?   Love Island star hints friendships may be fake: The girls arent very friendly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét