Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Infinite Minigolf released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam last

July and, with it being a very tame, family friendly minigolf game, the title was assigned

an E for everyone rating by the ESRB.

However, a few weeks following launch, the title was then mysteriously reassigned with

a Teen rating and also pulled from sale on the Nintendo eStore.

There was a lot of confusion over what happened but the creators Zen Studios eventually helped

fill in some of the blanks over on Twitter, where they explained that a poster in one

of the level's backgrounds caused the age increase and that they were working on removing

this.

The level was then investigated by Kotaku and it looks like they have now found the

offending poster.

Here's a full screen shot of what is believed to have caused the issue...

And here it is zoomed in...

If you haven't spotted it already, you should be able to see large demon with several female

demons around its waist.

It seems very likely that it was this that caused the game to get rated Teen for "suggestive

themes".

Also, here it is again from another angle.

Kotaku have also obtained a statement from Zen Studios' vice president of publishing,

who explains: "Yes, the game was pulled from the eShop

in North America due to the inclusion of some artwork that was placeholder, but somehow

ended up in the game.

Nintendo of America has a policy that if your ratings jump in drastic way they will remove

the game from the store.

This is totally our fault, the art should not have been in the game.

We have submitted a patch that is currently in approval, which removes the art and will

revert our rating back to E.

"We thank the ESRB for catching this error, the art was inappropriate and they did the

right thing in increasing our rating.

I am a parent of young kids and rely on organizations like the ESRB to give me an indication of

suitable content – so I fully support their decision.

We look forward to the return of Infinite Minigolf on the NOA eShop very soon."

So, from this statement it is clear that this art was not even supposed to be in the game

in the first place and that no blame at all is being put on the ESRB.

It also highlights an interesting point about how the Nintendo store operates and how that,

if a game's rating increases, Nintendo's policy dictates that it then be removed from sale.

For reference, Infinite Minigolf has not been pulled from sale on any other platform.

Some of you may be wondering, however, how something like this could even end up happening

in the first place.

The answer to this lies in the ESRB submission process and how this relies on the publishers

to accurately detail the content in the game, rather than the ESRB actually playing the

game themself and scouring the full thing for anything that could be inappropriate.

The ESRB website details the submission process in detail and explains how there are two different

processes depending on whether the game is released physically or digital-only.

For physical releases, publishers are required to not only fill out a questionnaire about

the game's content but also create a DVD highlight real, which displays all key parts of the

game.

From this, we can see that if a publisher was to mistakenly forget to include something,

then errors like this would be bound to happen.

However, this isn't exactly what happened here.

You see, Infinite Minigolf was only released digitally and this has a much simpler submission

process.

For digital titles, publishers are only required to complete a short, multiple-choice questionnaire

and a rating is then automatically handed out based on the answers selected.

This process is all very simple and automated and was created due to the increasing number

of digital games and apps.

It would have been through this method that Zen Studios' didn't disclose the placeholder

poster.

What isn't known, though, is how the ESRB became aware of the content in question.

It's possible that a player saw the poster and complained, but the ESRB has not currently

commented on this.

Whatever the case, the poster is now being removed and the age rating should soon be

back to its original E rating.

Furthermore, the title should soon also be available for purchase again on the Nintendo

store.

For more infomation >> Why Infinite Minigolf's ESRB Rating Raised From E To Teen | CG News - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

A Drop Of Hope: All This "Problem" Student Needed A Bit Of Compassion // Viddsee.co - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> A Drop Of Hope: All This "Problem" Student Needed A Bit Of Compassion // Viddsee.co - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #180 (LOONA TV #180) - Duration: 0:59.

JinSoul: How is the weather today, YeoJin?

YeoJin: The weather is better today than yesterday!

YeoJIn: Yesterday I got rained on and...

JinSoul: It rained heavily yesterday and it is too hot today.

JinSoul: As much as we've put a lot of effort into it, I hope it will be a high quality music video!

(The MV shooting in Jeju has ended!) Choerry: Thank you~

JinSoul: Finally your MV shooting is ended!?

Choerry: No. Only shooting in Jeju has ended!

JinSoul: How was it? It was super hot today?

Choerry: It's rained heavily and I even felt icky yesterday!

Choerry: And you know, today was really hot. JinSoul: Too hot!

Choerry: But with the support from members and...

(It feels like an award speech...)

Choerry: I really want to say thank you to them.

JinSoul: It feels like we're listening a kind of awards speech, right?

HaSeul: Well, shall we move to the airport now?

(It's not the end of Choerry's LOOΠΔ TV!) YeoJin: Yes! HaSeul: Go!

(It's not the end of Choerry's LOOΠΔ TV!) YeoJin: Where is the airport?

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #180 (LOONA TV #180) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Barrientos se va a las regaderas por una entrada imprudente - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Barrientos se va a las regaderas por una entrada imprudente - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Sinner 1x06 Promo "Part VI" (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

You went to Lamberts house when?

This morning.

Were you armed?

You have to get me out.

If I took her back to the Beverly, she'll tell us what happened.

Is this some weird game you two are playing?

Somebody's getting nervous about Cora Tannetti.

What if I don't remember anything?

Are you ready?

The Sinner limited series next Wednesday at 10pm on USA Network.

For more infomation >> The Sinner 1x06 Promo "Part VI" (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

$50 MSMC Vs $500 PPSH - IS THE NEW BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPON WORTH IT!? (NEW BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPONS) - Duration: 12:25.

the legendary $500 PPSh vs the brand-new xmc a $50 DLC weapon in black

ops 3 supply drops! 2 DLC weapons going head-to-head to find out which one's

better and if the new xmc MSMC throwback DLC weapon is worth it to enter this

month's $50 xbox PSN or steam card giveaway all you have to do is drop a

like leave a comment and be subscribed I

haven't done a faceoff in a very long time so smack I liked on the video down

below if you guys are true LG viewers of the DLC weapon faceoff smash a light

down below and if you're brand new to the video branded to the channel

subscribe down below you do not want to miss out on the daily of bo3 bangers

when we join kind of late but still so I think I can work with you know the PPSh

is one of those weapons you can either go off or flop and there we go first gun

fight first kill let's turn up the second gun fight oh it's a rough one

it's a rough one I'm dipping I'm diving we're joking we're taking him out we got

the we got a mass oh my god no are you seeing this beating them I gotta go I

gotta go I gotta go see you later it's too hectic off the RIP we get a chill we

get a chill we gotta play this smart play it safe what okay bro he was ready

to snipe me up he wasn't even going for me he was going for a team and I just

happened to pop up right at the last second kind of unlucky but it's it's

okay man we got to roll with the punches PPSh $500 valuation if he didn't know I

was opening Supply Drop several months ago and to get the PPSh which eluded me

for about I don't know three weeks four weeks it was one of those weapons I

literally could just I just couldn't pull it just wouldn't pop up on my

Supply Drop I ended up spending in total since the weapon came out too when I

actually pulled it like literally $500 hung cod points which is a lot but this

weapon is a classic it's a legendary nostalgic weapon and as a DLC weapon

collector in bo3 and as a youtuber who wants to post the content for you guys

get every single DLC weapon in the game so I can bring you these types of videos

I have to drop the corner okay I have to drop the dollars

okay thanks for the Quad fee guys appreciate it these guys are everywhere

I'm taking them out and they're in our spawn bro so we're gonna do one game

with the ppsh this one right here we're gonna finish it off then number two with

the xmc the number three split down the middle first 50 kills of the PPSh and

last 50 kills with the xmc Oh oh no I could've got the quad feed how

did I choke that man I got the two I snapped onto the third and I think

someone randomly started shooting at me I can't even spot like what's hello

hello Pelle Pelle Vonda are you stop packing VARs like no he's hacking me von

d stop it go to your room von d oh no poor mr. schat's I'm shaking oh that's

one leave a century to the left we're down by six kills I need to play this

smart no no no no no guy to the right guy to the right guy to the right we got

to go in we got to go off I joined late I don't know if I can help this help

this team out anymore we sculpt combat focus we're down by six kills getting

pretty intense boys we gotta win these gunfights these are gun fights we have

to win you're kidding I just popped combat

focus - I was going for the UAV to help out the squad we got taken out by the

blue car head glacier over here which we have to go deal with before we can do

anything before we push up on this map and I'm stunned and I'm gonna call it

hair that's the game boys we're still down by 6 7 kills but these guys put up

a fight they they just they held a spawn proper there it is oh you're kidding

these guys are just eaten bro they're even munching to eat the munching so

buffet on his new town cheese man thank you lost stopped prevented game

drawn in progress it better be von d after you hacked me I sort of God we got

90 kills with the PPSh but we did join a little bit late like how actually like a

quarter way through the game so quick math like 19 kills quarter of 19 is what

he's is five so we would have technically got about 24 kills if we

join off the start 24 25 so we gotta match that with the xmc in the second

game I know all the extra camos which one is your favorite okay we got the new

towns we got the the Dark Matter camo colors we got the dragon fire we got all

the CW ELLs we got the cosmic the ends of the void

luck of the Irish cherry fish Empire I am missing underworld and I

missing Bloody Valentine so out of all the extra camos which one is your

favorite let me know in the comments I stayed in the lobby I waited it out so

we can get the exact same players to play against I'm pretty sure no one left

and no one joined so it should be a pretty clean simple comparison got the

xmc on the sharkbait voyage aquarium we're gonna go off with the exact same

setup we have some different you know attachment variations in perk variations

but I try to keep it as similar and as identical as possible but also trying to

maximize each of the weapon strengths obviously the xmc being an absolute aim

box of a weapon the aim on this thing is so sick and I have four grip as well so

we should be in for a little bit of a tree I'm hoping we can do pretty well

and I think we can do pretty well so we have to match 24 25 kills a different

map but it's still a small map and I think we can we can pull it off we have

a decent team you know we're facing the craziest of players but we also have you

know some some some outliers to worry about you know that 352 on the other

team right there going 3 an hour right now one of the biggest strengths of the

PPSh is 100% Thea The Magazine says you can get away with a lot of gunfights

because you have so much ammo you rarely have to reload you can just go you know

guns blazing just run up in a room and just go off with the xmc I don't have

extended mag I'm even that fast mag really so the magazine aspect of the

weapon kind of lacking in that department we only have 30 in the clip

and Von D is hacking me again man what is this leader leg wait it out bait it

out I'm gonna be coming around here watch he's not gonna be easy on the

think he's skis cool to go and he's not good night what is bo3 up to today

they're lagging me they're hacking me Von D's playing with my soul and now

what I can't get a scab back is he in here okay out of the box this man was in

the boxes I don't want to deal with this we got the UAV oh we popped it let's go

me that you would be sweet alright he's going inside come up behind him no no no

there we go I think they're all counted you way vide no no no no this is bad I'm

chilling right here oh we're drop-shotting

oh we got the Wraith oh we choked the hater

we got the Wraith Oh eleven and three with only thirty seven kills into the

TDM unfortunately we kept in compal off the hater which always sucks I hate

getting the Wraith and not the hater feel so awkward but we got the Wraith

nonetheless which is some amazed aerial support it's not the best map for

the Wraith but we're gonna be doing pretty good hopefully you don't destroy

it within two seconds which you know I have a feeling there we're locking on

oh we're locking on boys yep oh yeah yeah no we're doing it we're doing it as

a triple kill yeah I like that UAV oh yeah we're on fire we're on fire now

boys oh we're on fire now oh they don't expect this that's the other Wraith boys

that's two rates boys back to back oh my god we clutch the hater

we're so reckless we're on the merciless again holy we're going in

boys we choked the hater the first the first life we pulled up the Wraith but

we choked the hater the second life right after that immediately after

pretty nice streaker 25 to 4 we're only 62 kills into the CDM and we already

matched the PPS HS kill a cap or kill score I mean what more can you ask for

oh my god the drop shots are working boys oh let's go and I'm gonna wait you

out man I'm gonna wait I'm gonna sit and you're gonna walk right into my iron

sights thank you very much oh you're you know what fun I did it to his teammate

he can do it to me makes sense come on

that's one more oh he is I don't even know what was going on there man yes we

can for the 38 to 9 4.2 to KD that was an absolute slapper of a TDM I surpassed

the PPSh by a ton we got the the Wraith twice the hater once got a pretty good

streak I think like a 15 gun streak or so at one point so we were killing it

man that was a sick game on to game number three half with the ppsh half

with the xmc so far right now the xmc definitely leading so let's get right to

game number three and find out is this weapon worth it and which DLC weapon is

better oh the classic DLC weapon glitch not loading the camel not loading the

pixels I love it alright game number three with the PPSh gonna start off

first 50 kills when that 50 kill mark hits in the TD and we are going to

immediately swap out to the xmc and try our luck with that weapon see how many

kills like get what the KD is at each half and just

the general gameplay and see if the change of the weapon swings the gameplay

in any noticeable large way so PPSh around 1/2 1 of this combine TDM where

you got some grounds to cover I got some kills to get cuz that xmc absolutely ooh

you know it's a nice little start all right there we go

Oh assist what dude dude what just happened

are you free Jack and he's just rejecting TDM you're rare G I'm just I'm

leaving I'll see you okay I literally will see you if Jesus man I can't even

wall run put me back on the beta please oh oh we're little do a little dance mid

map and I'm gonna start spraying oh I not get like switched right now though

I'd appreciate that a lot jeez this lag is so insane yahwah you can't tell me

this isn't lag oh was he he waved or something oh the second you see those

akimbo Marshalls in someone's hand just leave the game oh okay alright well I

was lagging anyway so you probably would have got me foul shooting 15 kills with

a PPSh we gotta match these 15 kills we got it going

we got to put in work even with vonda heart finessing this connection on us I

don't know how I don't know how he's doing it but I mean he's doing it okay

alright well that's one get me out of here

thank you very much are you guys seeing this like this is what I have to go

through are you holy bunny nose man Poli by gondola Bandidos that sums up VX MC

the $50 DLC weapon versus the PPSh to the $500 DLC weapon to SMGs exclusive in

supply drops exclusive within bo3 supply drops to be more specific of course if

you guys enjoy the video smash a like down below subscribe to the channel if

you guys have not already and you are new make sure you turn on notifications

as well to join the notification squad I'm gonna have to give today's worth it

win or to the X MC the MSMC a very very very strong weapon arguably

the best DLC weapon in the game right now and with the results of the gameplay

it is no wonder people are enjoying the weapons so much if you have it you know

be lucky feel lucky because this thing if it's not gonna get patched which I

doubt it will it's it's one of the best weapons you know up there right now the

DLC weapon categories have some strong weapons you know the peacekeeper the kvk

but this thing is next-level it's up there with the VMP in my opinion so drop

a like subscribe down below thank you so much for watching have an awesome day

stay safe and I will catch you guys in the next one

are you broke with no car points man I found a solution I'm gonna say this

quick so there isn't any come from Geoffrey time points and pokey toys no

scam hence quick boy there's a link in the description all you gotta do is

click it click the link down below and download a do you have any reliable and

easy way to get points in my packs

For more infomation >> $50 MSMC Vs $500 PPSH - IS THE NEW BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPON WORTH IT!? (NEW BLACK OPS 3 DLC WEAPONS) - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

[ AMV ] Đời Anh Xe Ôm (Despacito chế) - Vanh Leg - AMV Lyrics - Duration: 3:25.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> [ AMV ] Đời Anh Xe Ôm (Despacito chế) - Vanh Leg - AMV Lyrics - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Ending 2 "STARRING STAR" Oficial Versión Mejorada | Español Latino | con Sub. Español - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Ending 2 "STARRING STAR" Oficial Versión Mejorada | Español Latino | con Sub. Español - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

GOT7's Jackson tugs at fans' heartstrings with his flawless boyfriend appeal in 'Grazia' pictorial - Duration: 1:12.

GOT7's Jackson tugs at fans' heartstrings with his flawless boyfriend appeal in 'Grazia' pictorial

GOT7s Jackson recently posed for the Chinese edition of Grazia as he tugged at fans heartstrings with his dreamy, boyfriend image.

The latest autumn issue features the idol star posing outdoors going for the dandy look with his hair neatly groomed wearing a printed t-shirt as well as a stripe-patterned top.

Meanwhile, Jackson is currently promoting overseas in China as he released his 1st Chinese single Papillon on August 26, which immediately topped music charts.

For more infomation >> GOT7's Jackson tugs at fans' heartstrings with his flawless boyfriend appeal in 'Grazia' pictorial - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

கவர்ச்சி நடிகை விசித்ரா தற்போதைய நிலை | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood News | TAMIL STICK - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> கவர்ச்சி நடிகை விசித்ரா தற்போதைய நிலை | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood News | TAMIL STICK - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

ALERT: Obama Caught In Major "Deportation" Scandal | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:47.

President Trump has brought renewed attention to the issue of immigration.

While it has been a topic of importance to Republican voters for years, GOP lawmakers

have continually swept it under the rug to avoid confrontation with the powerful pro-immigration

lobby.

Spurred on by an election victory that featured immigration as its centerpiece, Trump has

moved to undo Obama-era policies that encouraged illegal entry.

According to the Washington Examiner, a new report by the Center for Immigration Studies

indicates that under Obama, up to 200,000 immigration cases were administratively "closed"

without action–allowing thousands of illegal immigrants freedom to move around the country.

As Andrew R. Arthur of the Center for Immigration Studies explains, the Obama administration

allowed immigration judges to abuse their discretional authority to close cases.

The Obama Department of Homeland Security (DHS) also set priorities for when deportation

should be pursued.

In essence, Obama created a system for circumventing federal immigration law.

It was a loophole that allowed judges to simply stop proceedings if they did not want to see

a certain individual deported.

This Obama-era move has contributed to a massive growth of the national deportation case backlog.

As Arthur noted in an earlier Washington Examiner op-ed, there were only 300,000 cases in the

federal backlog as recently as 2011.

But after Obama took aim at immigration enforcement during the second term of his presidency,

the number sky-rocketed to 600,000.

With the now-discovered administratively-closed cases, there may have been as many as 800,000

deportations in the backlog.

But the Trump administration has already taken steps to rectify the situation.

As the Center for Immigration Studies report states, the Trump Department of Justice (DOJ)

has reversed the practice of administrative closure.

Administrative closure will now be used as originally intended: on a case-by-case basis,

not as a blanket method for absolving illegal aliens of their federal immigration crimes.

And the DHS is now beginning to reinstate cases that were previously closed.

These changes will expedite the removal of violent criminal aliens, many of whom were

set free thanks to Obama's lax immigration policies.

The new strictness on immigration will also discourage foreign nationals from attempting

to enter the US illegally through the southern border.

Unauthorized border crossing places everyone at risk, including the unlawful entrants.

This was clearly seen in an incident in San Antonio, Texas last month.

As Fox News reported, ten undocumented immigrants were found dead in a sweltering truck.

Although they could have walked out of the truck to avoid overheating and dehydration,

they remained inside to keep from getting caught by the US Border Patrol.

The Trump administration seeks to put an end to such tragedies by removing Obama-era incentives

for illegal entry.

President Trump is making gains on immigration within the executive branch while being opposed

on immigration legislation by leadership within his own party.

As covered by CNBC, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), remains committed to the idea that

America needs more immigration, not less.

According to Breitbart, Trump has endorsed the RAISE Act, which would raise American

wages by cutting legal immigration in half.

This and other Trump immigration initiatives are popular with the Republican base, but

unpopular with Republican politicians in Congress.

It's a divide that will likely be resolved in the GOP primaries of the 2018 midterms.

For more infomation >> ALERT: Obama Caught In Major "Deportation" Scandal | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

[Dugas Landscape] - Landscaping Ideas for Front Yard [HD] - Duration: 1:43.

[Dugas Landscape] - Landscaping Ideas for Front Yard [HD]

For more infomation >> [Dugas Landscape] - Landscaping Ideas for Front Yard [HD] - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Block B's P.O. sends over a food truck filled with coffee and snacks to his fans - Duration: 1:35.

Block B's P.O. sends over a food truck filled with coffee and snacks to his fans

On August 29, Block B member P.O. showed his appreciation to his dear fans that were patiently waiting outside SBS MTVs The Show studio.

The idol star sent over a food truck filled with coffee, delicious churros, and various snacks, thanking fans for their support.

It was supposedly P.O.s last recording as an MC on The Show. He first became an MC for the music program back in May 2017.

P.O. responded, I prepared this food truck hoping to send out a message of thanks to my fans who continue to cheer for me..

Upon witnessing the surprise event, fans have been reacting positively, touched by P. s dedication and kind act.

Meanwhile, the Block B member will be making his acting debut as Kang Min Ho through SBS drama Temperature of Love which is scheduled to begin airing on September 18.

For more infomation >> Block B's P.O. sends over a food truck filled with coffee and snacks to his fans - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

மோசமான தந்தைக்கு பாடம் புகட்டிய மகள் | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood News | TAMIL STICK - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> மோசமான தந்தைக்கு பாடம் புகட்டிய மகள் | Tamil Cinema News Kollywood News | TAMIL STICK - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

الخوف من الفشل ◆ المؤثرات الداخلية ◆ مشهد من محاضرة رائعة للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 17:39.

For more infomation >> الخوف من الفشل ◆ المؤثرات الداخلية ◆ مشهد من محاضرة رائعة للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 17:39.

-------------------------------------------

Indian mom Tips for Fussy / Picky Eaters. क्या आपका बच्चा भी खाना खाने में आना कानी करता है? - Duration: 7:23.

For more infomation >> Indian mom Tips for Fussy / Picky Eaters. क्या आपका बच्चा भी खाना खाने में आना कानी करता है? - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

[Dugas Landscape] - Front Landscape Design Pictures [HD] - Duration: 1:42.

[Dugas Landscape] - Front Landscape Design Pictures [HD]

For more infomation >> [Dugas Landscape] - Front Landscape Design Pictures [HD] - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Ask Your Dad Part 9 - Tying Up Loose Ends - Duration: 7:44.

Hey guys and girls

Welcome back to the making of a marketing company series.

Where my business partner, Kieran and I create the latest marketing agency here in Western

Australia.

In this episode, we talk about some loose ends we need to tie up regarding expense lists

and who will do our logo.

My name is Jake Owens and this is Millionaire Mindset Hub.

Alright, let's get into it.

Jake: When is our next Skype and what do we both need to get achieved before that session?

Kieran: Uhh..

Wednesday?

Jake: Yeah alright, let's go Wednesday and what do we need to get done before then?

Kieran: Uhh.. let me just go to our to-do list.

What I will do is, I'll figure out the pricing strategy because that's a bit of a confusion

for me at the moment.

Jake: Yup, actually before you figure out the pricing strategy, you should probably

figure out how much you..

Remember how we're going to do the percentages of how much we get paid, and how much the

business gets paid?

Kieran: Oh yeah that's right, yup..

I actually forgot about that so I need to do it.

Yup?

Jake: It's probably a better idea to work that out first but also we should probably

invest every single penny back into the business in the beginning because we need to like..

advertise to get more clients and set up a foundation and because it's just going to

cost us a ton to actually get started.

So we should probably do that before the amount because that will probably influence it anyway.

Kieran: And what I was going to said to you as well is the fact that my friend who does

graphic design, I was going to go to her and say "could you do the logo?" and then we can

see what she's like and then if we don't like it we can go elsewhere but it gives us that

contact.

Jake: That's a really good idea, yup definitely do that.

Kieran: Ok so I'l talk to her about that.

However, we need to think what we want it to be like, the actual logo before..

I mean she'll come up with ideas like..

I've seen what she does, she makes loads of ideas and then designs logos from all those

ideas and you have a look through them all.

Jake: Is that that Asian girl?

Kieran: Yeah *laughing*

Jake: Ah yup, she seems cool and a hard worker.

Kieran: Yeah she is.

Umm.. and she actually did say to me once when I.. before I met you and I was talking

to her about starting a marketing company and she said to me "if you need anyone to

do graphic design" and I was like, "oh yeah" like I didn't really take it on but thinking

about it now..

Jake: That's a really good idea

Kieran: The other thing I was going to talk to you about and what I used to use for email

when I had my own business, I used 'workspace' which I can't remember if it's cheaper than

Mailchimp but you have to pay for something.. you have to pay for space is it?

.... Oh that's right ok never mind because I think the one I was talking about was like

$3 a month so it doesn't matter..

Jake: How about we get an expense list, like a startup list of all of the expenses we'll

have in the beginning.

Kieran: Yup, so you're going to have to provide that for me with AdWords because I have no

clue.. but you don't really have any expenses until we have clients.

Jake: Uh... yeah that's going to be included in the buffer room.

Kieran: Ok.

Jake: Expenses are kind of like our landing page development program which will be Unbounce.

Kieran: Mhmm

Jake: And I know that you're going to be doing that however Unbounce is unmatched in its

ability to do landing pages so I'm just like..

I'm really going to push for that.

Kieran: Yup

Jake: Um.. and you'll be surprised how great it is.

Actually, are you wanting to create landing pages or do you want me to do that or should

we both do it?

Kieran: I feel like you're quite good at it.. we can both do it like, I admit.. like yeah

I've only just started doing it.

Jake: Alright sure.

Kieran: How do you..

do you code your own or what do you do?

Jake: Drag and drop.

I's a really really advanced drag and drop.

Kieran: What software?

Jake: Unbounce.

Kieran: Oh, ok.

Jake: Yeah it's just really good.

So I'm going to put my foot down on that one although you can always object.

I think that's like $99 USD per month..

I'll just look it up.

Kieran: Oh really?

.. Ok.

Jake: It's a bit expensive for a startup however it's just worth it to be honest.

Kieran: Mhmm..

I've seen another one which is brand new which is really good so that might be worth having

a look at as well but then again if you've got experience with it..

Jake: Well.. experience isn't necessarily important it's just that I don't really trust

any other platform.

But if you know of something better, then I will go full forward into that.

Kieran: Yup, I would have to have a look.

I've never heard of Unbounce but I'll have a look.

I've tried Adobe Muse, it's a drag and drop but it goes to the extent you'd probably have

to consider code, maybe not so much for what you do but.. and then there's this other one

that I need to have a look at but can't remember what it was called.

Um.. ok well that's cool so I'll make an expense list.. by Wednesday you want that done?

Just a generic.. what were you expecting?

Jake: So, let's try and smash that out by probably tomorrow I guess..

I will send you all of the expenses that I require or think that we should do and then

you smash out all of the things that you think we need and all of the expenses that you want

and then we will join it all together and find out how much money we need to invest.

Kieran: Alright, sounds like a plan.

Um.. and I think that's all that I can think of..

I mean there's other stuff but I'm sure you can..

I think that's about all we need to do.

You can figure out what you need to do, I've had a read over what you've written but I

haven't seen much other than that.

Jake: What're we going to use the AdWords and Social Media for and website and calendar

and other?

Kieran: Ok, so my idea was that that sort of are our own pages and notes.

It's just a generic like..

I was going to write Kieran and Jake so we can put stuff relating to what we're doing,

you might not use it but I'm quite a brainstormy ideas person and that's where I would use

to brainstorm and that sort of stuff as well as if I find anything interesting links or

if I wanted to save stuff I've done previously I can put it in there and then I've got a

record of it.

But, obviously I guess everyone works differently so if you don't that's cool, I just put it

in anyway.

Um.. website, that was going to be my ideas, my pages, my drawings because I usually draw

out what I'm going to do before I design it, that way you can actually look at it as well.

I usually use my iPad because I can actually draw with this software.

Jake: Ok

Kieran: Um.. calendar, I wasn't sure about I put it in just incase we wanted to put special

dates in that we didn't want to get.. like if we're going to be filling this out, the

actual system we're using then if we had key dates we don't get overloaded so there's no

issues because it's all one colour it's a bit hard to distinguish.

Other was just anything generic, we probably won't use it.. accounting which I've just

put in now I'll put the expense list and we can bounce ideas on that.. links and stuff

so if I find anything interesting I can put the link in and you can have a look at it

Jake: And vice versa.

Kieran: So that is what I was thinking.. yeah we'll keep them, newslist, task list, that's

cool.

And once we've done the bank thing we can put that under other or delete that because

once we've chosen a bank it's done.

Jake: Yeah, um.. and I think we're going to have a lot of popup things like this, I think

we should archive them.

Kieran: Yup.

I think..

I don't think it permanently deletes it anyway from what I can remember but yeah we should

archive it.

Oh you can actually password protect, that's pretty cool.

Oh you can change the colour of the sections?

What is this!

And you can actually like, do this like for example, see if you look under website and

say I was like wanting to do it.. see how I've put the grid on it?

I can do sketching now

Jake: Oh, that's cool.

Kieran: And then if I wanted lines or whatever.. yeah it's pretty cool..

I don't know I'm just a bit of an organisation freak as you can probably tell

Jake: Nah that's a good thing.

Kieran: I think that's all for now.

Jake: Yeah, I think it is.

So we'll just smash those out and get back together on Wednesday or sooner if we need

and crush it.

Kieran: Crush it.

Sounds good *laughing*

Jake: Awesome.

Hey guys and girls!

Thanks for watching!!

I hope you enjoyed the episode, if it provided you with any value and you feel that way inclined,

please hit that subscribe button and like the video :D

If you've got any questions or would just like to reach out and say "hi!" please feel

free to do so in the comment section below, or just PM me :-)

Again, thanks a ton for watching!!

I'll see you guys in the next episode!

Cheers :D

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét