Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

The moon is rising again,

and today is beginning to end.

I'm gulping down

the words of wishes I've made.

Bursting into tears on a Friday night,

but you'll still be okay.

Run now, run.

If you want to change tomorrow,

In that case, in that case…

Not yet, not yet, not yet.

It's making another round on the night sky.

It waxes and wanes, and gets washed away.

I can't laugh

if all I ever do is to watch the time.

The sky rabbit is spinning around.

You equal tomorrow.

Don't lose against tomorrow.

I don't want to turn my back on it.

That's why, that's why

Right now, right now...

I aimed for the distant moon.

The sky today

has been washed far away, to the west.

It's beyond my reach.

Beyond my reach.

My tears have soaked the night.

The sky today

has been washed far away, to the night.

"Don't cry anymore."

I aimed for the distant moon.

The sky today

brought forth a rain of many stars.

Aah, this isn't a dream!

It's not a dream.

★Translations by Hazuki no Yume ★

For more infomation >> 【TSoF】Spinning Sky Rabbit 回る空うさぎ [PV] - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

4 Spiritual Self Care Practices For Energy Workers - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> 4 Spiritual Self Care Practices For Energy Workers - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash Season 4 Producer's Preview (HD) - Duration: 1:22.

I'm Tiffany Smith and right now, I just totally snuck in

to "The Flash" offices, because

I'm gonna find out all the juice that I can find

about the new season. I'm here with Andrew and Todd.

For me, it's a lot of fun. Our fans are so amazing.

Any time we get to show them new stuff and get them excited,

that's one of my favorite parts of doing this.

- We had a huge villain last season in Savitar.

What are they gonna be up against in this new season?

We've had a speedster villain for the last three years.

So we really wanted to do something different.

So this year, The Flash and his team will be up against The Thinker.

We're positing it as "the world's fastest man

versus the world's fastest mind."

We tend to think of The Flash as an athlete, like a runner.

And so much of the previous seasons have been about training harder

or "I have to run faster."

But he's up against a villain this season that he can't outrun.

It's somebody that he has to outthink.

- Yeah. - And it's gonna take him

and Cisco, and Caitlin, and a few other surprise people,

to be able to get one step ahead of The Thinker.

- I'm not Caitlin anymore.

How are we going to meet Caitlin? Where has she been?

- I think the best thing we can say is

if you're a fan of Killer Frost, you won't be disappointed.

And if you're a fan of Caitlin Snow, you won't be disappointed either.

Thank you guys.

- Any time. - You're welcome.

"The Flash" returns with an all-new season Tuesday October 10th.

For more infomation >> The Flash Season 4 Producer's Preview (HD) - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Our Home - Duration: 0:16.

We love Canada because its our home.

We love Canada because its a free country,

peaceful and caring.

We love you Canada!

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Our Home - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

BEST REMEDY FOR CHAPPED LIPS 💋 DIY Sugar Vanilla LIP SCRUB to get rid of DRY CHAPPED lips FAST💋 - Duration: 2:50.

hi everyone Tallitha here. Hope you're all doing great. Today I will be

showing you my go-to remedy for dry chapped lips and that is a DIY vanilla

sugar scrub. If you are new to my channel go ahead and like my video and subscribe

to my channel so you can be notified every time I post a new video. Okay so

first we need a small jar or container and I don't have a jar so I am cutting the

bottom part of a water bottle

and then I'm adding vaseline

some sugar and a drop of

vanilla

then I mixed everything together

okay so I use my finger to scoop up a little bit of my lip scrub and I gently

scrub my lips with it

I leave it on my lips for like three minutes

then I rinse with warm water

so now my lips aren't chapped and dry and ugly anymore they're now soft smooth and

beautiful

so because I don't want all of that lip scrub to go to waste I'm using

a foil paper to cover it

don't forget to subscribe to my channel bye

For more infomation >> BEST REMEDY FOR CHAPPED LIPS 💋 DIY Sugar Vanilla LIP SCRUB to get rid of DRY CHAPPED lips FAST💋 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: No Slavery - Duration: 0:28.

I like Canada because there is no slavery

and if there was never slavery.

I also like Canada because we are free

and there was never wars in the boundaries of Canada

since the time when Canada has started to be

a separate country.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: No Slavery - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Palestinians: Can you marry more than one woman? - Duration: 2:42.

Alla Ramallah

Abed (Bedouin) Jerusalem

Yes, to multiple wives

20 something woman Bethlehem

Of course I am against this

Ibrahim Ramallah

What do you think of men taking multiple wives?

Ziad Ramallah

Islam has no problem with having multiple wives

but a person has to be capable of supporting these wives

and he must be capable of being equal to them

Is he going to have multiple wives?

but if he does not have the capability to be equal

to the many wives then he shouldn't marry

this is my personal opinion also

Hassan Hebron

This is from God and it is allowed

Your opinion on marrying many wives?

Ahmad Nablus

No, against it

Mohammad Jerusalem

You, will you?

I will not, I will definitely not

but if both teams are

allowing for it to happen

then I guess there shouldn't be a problem

(the woman he is with is not impressed)

I am not going to

but if a man and his wife are accepting the idea

then why should it not be allowed

Fair enough

I am a gay Canadian and I agree

if everyone involved is ok with it

it's ok by me

For more infomation >> Palestinians: Can you marry more than one woman? - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Canada's Nature and Animals - Duration: 0:14.

Canada's nature is amazing. It is a fresh breeze, that

is what I like about Canada. And oh yes, I forgot

something that I like, animals from Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Canada's Nature and Animals - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

[Miku Cover] Sugar song & bitter step [kekkai Sensen ED] - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> [Miku Cover] Sugar song & bitter step [kekkai Sensen ED] - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Golden Child post a reaction video to their debut MV 'DamDaDi' - Duration: 0:37.

Golden Child post a reaction video to their debut MV 'DamDaDi'

Now that the official music video is out, Golden Child sat down to react to their debut song DamDaDi. Dressed in colorful attire, watch as the boys critique their own music video, smiling and cheering loudly while admiring themselves on screen.

For more infomation >> Golden Child post a reaction video to their debut MV 'DamDaDi' - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: No war - Duration: 0:12.

I like Canada because it is a peaceful place with no war.

It also has beautiful wildlife like bears, beavers

and rocky mountains.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: No war - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Lots of Shelter - Duration: 0:15.

I like Canada because of all of the food that

we have and water and I like all the shelter we have

around us and that we live in a safe country.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Lots of Shelter - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Nature and Wildlife - Duration: 0:19.

This Canada is my home, the nature and wildlife.

And I find that in our world

nature and wildlife are really important.

And I find that in Canada, there's lots of great people

who like helping others.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Nature and Wildlife - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

✌😂 The 2 Reasons Why The "OLD" Personal Trainer Business Model SUCKS! - Duration: 6:41.

so I just got off a call with Callum if you saw that one of the latest

episodes he just did thirty-nine thousand dollars of sales of personal

training in two days now I'm currently actually riding along Venice right here

so you can see it's got a Dodge a couple people it's all good thank you but what

the coolest thing is is when we were chatting he just got back from his first

holiday where he didn't lose a dime he actually made money as he was going away

and as a personal trainer I know that you know that that is just something

that we've always dreamt of and that's the thing because the biggest problem

that we could really break it on down into is that the old personal training

model it's flawed because what happens you can only see a certain amount of

clients you can only earn a certain amount of money because it capped

there's a ceiling to success so if you really want to be able to create a

business that gives you more freedom so you can come and do stuff like this so

you can actually impact the amount of people that you want because let's face

it you and me we've got into the personal training business because we

wanted to impact we wanted to transform bodies we wanted to transform lives and

that's what you want your business setup to be able to give you that so what you

need to be able to do is get out of the old personal training model now that's

the big problem the second problem that leads straight into that is well what do

you do now let's kind of think of it when you got out of the personal

training school you got certified with your personal training certificate and

what happened you had to get taught what to do somebody had to teach you how to

be a good coach how to be good trainer there has anyone told you how to run

your business how to run a business that actually gives you more freedom how to

run a business that actually gives you the ability to earn the money that you

want to charge that what you want and gives you a business to impact the world

so you can do good to the people with your expertise and your passion for

health and fitness and that's the thing because so many questions that I get

asked from so many coaches is what do I do

where do I go I'm so confused with where to start especially for when it comes to

online personal training the biggest problem with online personal training is

so many coaches get caught up in the tech stuff the stuff that just really

doesn't matter like you should not be doing a website and we've shown time and

time again just like what we've shown with coaches

before Callum did $39,000 of sales in two days

dan did twelve and a half thousand dollars of sales in one day he's earning

five times more and that's just a only couple months into starting Aaron

started at three hundred dollars per month and he's now doing over twenty

thousand dollars per month in his personal training visits he's got full

trainers working for him that ain't really full

we've got Polvsen that within just three weeks from starting was able to know

that he's going to crack the hundred K mark so if you're looking to be able to

earn more but really not it's not about the money it's not about the money at

all it's about what the money can do for you and that's the freedom part and if

you're able to produce results with your clients you know that you're a good

personal trainer you're a good coach then it's about having a business that

simply leverages what it is that you need to be able to do to be able to have

the life that you want because let's be brutally honest right now you are not in

this game you are not a personal trainer to be chasing after clients and if you

do things right and if you're a serious coach and you're getting results with

your clients you should be having people coming to you and if you don't have

people coming to you if you're constantly chasing after clients if

you're not earning the money that you want if you're not living with the

freedom that you want if you're not happy with your business and you know

deep down there's an urge that you want more then it's time to change and simply

that's why I invite you to click the link below I'll pop a link below when

I've actually got two spare hands because you can see here chuckles this

this is a skate park in Venice Santa Monica wherever I am it's one of the two

to be blurred these lines so actually just finished training at Gold's just

went to Whole Foods you can see stocked up for the day I'm actually

flying to Thailand tonight to finish writing my book and I'm actually going

to interview jafer Raja and Mary which is the paleo chef - epic epic people

that are here in LA so I absolutely loving this place but really let's bring

it back downs and what I'll do I'll pop the link below when I've got two spare

hands for you to be able to get access to the actual case study episodes simply

so if you are wanting to know what it is that you need to be doing if you're

feeling confused because you're not too sure what you are supposed to be doing

then I invite you to make a change I invite you to step up because if you're

serious about your business you're serious about your future because let's

face it personal trainers it is way too easy to be caught up and stressed out

about money to be stressed about what are you going to be doing for the long

term have you ever heard before people saying well when are you going to get a

real job and I always laugh because literally Callum had his dad say that

and I'll show you in the actual case study episode that you get when you

click the link below to sign up so if you want to be able to live the life

that you want and doing it with the work that you love and that is with the

health and fitness game because you can make such a positive impact and that's

why I really want you to be able to ask yourself is it time for a change and is

it is then look just take advantage of the actual case studies take advantage

of the coaching guide and the checklist so I'm including everything below for

you to be able to do have a go this is this gorgeous unreal the weather there

is not a cloud in the sky here at the moment

absolutely brilliant I haven't knocked one person over yet I think I'm doing

pretty good so far with one hand all this time anyway I'm gonna get back to

enjoying the day and I want you to as well if you do click the link below

you'll also get access into the fitness business success circle the group where

you'll get access to the other guides and live streams I mean they're

answering your questions as well but really the important part and why it

started the coaches cartel is it's about creating a tribe a culture a community

of us training coaches wanting to come together to help each other because

we're not competitors so many people say well isn't the health and fitness world

especially online isn't it can saturated and the truth is yes it is saturated

every man in these don't try to have a go too but that's ok

there's more than enough people out there and especially when you're able to

actually attract in the people that you want to be coaching you're able to

separate yourself from your competition that is where the money is and that is

where the success and that is where the happiness is at as well so I want you to

be able to take charge of what it is that you want and that is your business

to help your clients and have plenty of clients as many clients is you want to

be able to have as well so I'm going to enjoy the day I want you to as well

and I'll see you on the inside

For more infomation >> ✌😂 The 2 Reasons Why The "OLD" Personal Trainer Business Model SUCKS! - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Emergency response vehicles gearing-up for disaster recovery - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Emergency response vehicles gearing-up for disaster recovery - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Sechskies' to launch a travel reality show - Duration: 1:20.

Sechskies' to launch a travel reality show

Sechskies is launching a travel reality show!.

Sechskies No Foundation Youth Trip - Jeju Island produced by YG Entertainment and KT captures the legendary groups trip to the beautiful island. The show consists of 7 episodes and itll be broadcasted every Tuesday and Friday at 8 p.m.

KST on Olleh TV and Olleh TV mobile starting on September 1. This year, Sechskies celebrated their 20th-anniversary. They have been keeping touch and treating fans with the album The 20th Anniversary, gallery show Yellow Universe, fan meeting Yellowkies Day, and more.

Currently, the group is preparing for a comeback and theyre scheduled to hold 2017 Sechskies 20th Anniversary Concert on September 23.

For more infomation >> Sechskies' to launch a travel reality show - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Truck crashes into Clemson store front - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Truck crashes into Clemson store front - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Lost in Japan and The Best Ramen Ever - Duration: 5:30.

This building, is where our Airbnb is. Now our host is out of town so she left the

key behind a water pipe somewhere. So that's what I'm looking for right now

It should be around here somewhere.

All right, I'm guessing the key is not in that gas station. I think I missed a turn.

I think this might be it.

There's an old lady there parking her bike.

Let's just wait for her to leave.

Okay, so we just got our sims. We had them delivered to the post office.

to the post office. First things first, whenever we're here at Narita, Lisa's

going to Traveler's Factory.

She's finally gone. That took forever.

This is the pipe.

And there's our key

We're back in business.

Jeff: This was around the time when Airbnb was not exactly legal yet in Japan. So they

had all sorts of requests, like you have to pretend like you're the friend of the

owner of the unit.

Lisa: This is one of our favorite Tokyo apartments because it's

right near Shinjuku Gyoen.

Jeff: There are a lot of Airbnb apartments that advertise

that they're near Shinjuku Gyoen or they're right next to it but a lot of it

is not true. The last one we we went to was like two kilometers away from

Shinjuku Gyoen when it literally said on the ad that it was right next to it.

Lisa: It was a lot of walking.

Jeff: Uphill.

Lisa: Which I did not like.

Jeff: Nobody likes it.

Lisa: So, ladies. If you ever go to Tokyo and you need to do some shopping

and you need to lose your husband for a couple of hours, this is where you put

him. My problem is I can't leave him here

alone cuz I also want to see everything inside.

Lisa: Ohh. That looks good!

Lisa: I'm rarely disappointed with ice cream.

Jeff: This thing is so milky it's like you're drinking directly from a cow.

Lisa: Eww!

Jeff: There's no trash can here.

Trash can!

Lisa: One of our favorite things to do in Japan and usually is the first stop

after we check into our apartment is we go to an Ichiran because

miss it the entire time that we're not there. It's an experience pretty much.

Being able to sit in a booth with no need to face anybody else even your

server.

Jeff: Yeah, I think if it's the introvert's ramen.

We just arrived in Harajuku. This the first time we're actually here and we found

this. I guess most of Japan's population is crammed into this street.

Lisa: I think this

is our fifth trip to Tokyo but this was the very first time that we went to Harajuku.

It was overwhelming.

Jeff: When we got off the train, we just stood there

at the entrance of that street and just stared at all the people trying to walk

from end to end.

Lisa: It was an experience that I didn't want to miss out on so

we did. We just walked the whole way.

Jeff: It was an assault to the senses.

Lisa: In a good way.

Lisa: Which one?

Jeff: I can't believe you got that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét