Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

yo yo yo yo yo that's 1/3 yos welcome back I am CPA strength I am the

strongest licensed CPA in the state of Florida maybe going for the Southeast

Regional I don't know cuz your boy is getting jerked okay you know it's what's

up what do you do CPA strength I motivate educate and inspire and I teach

the world accounting the world over by basic bucks basic basic blocks mainly by

my math main system DC a blur debits Credit acid drugs offense liability

equity revenue I'm fired up today's gonna be a good one I think every video

I'll try to get better and this is the best video I've ever made coming up

right now I think it's like 150th video let's go this happens to be the best

place in the world over here if you just hit this card and all your dreams will

come true I'm a I guarantee that a personal promise all your dreams will

come true yeah yeah what is this this is this is my classic series but this is a

sub classic series of the main classic series this is number 76 this is service

revenue more importantly than being accounting for beginners number 76 this

is a road to 100 and we started on 73 73 74 75 76 in our own little business

would you think and we're selling widgets

we're selling widgets and that's what we're doing for our business and we're

running through road 173 through 100 is just our business and if you would like

to if you would if you like this if you like the series please give it a like it

really helps really really really helps my videos out now if you have any ideas

for videos please leave in the comment down below I mean like if you want you

if you want us to not have any money I don't know why you would want us to not

have any money to have an office dispenses but if you want to make us

have like a really high service month or something sort of swimming in the money

so we can so we can freakin do stuff anyways let's get into this one I'm

pumped up a bit listen to music Oh more and I think I found one thing up on my

schedule I don't know whoa 76 service revenue so

we get some service revenue so what's going on here widget incorporate

makes two thousand dollars from widget repairs all right widget widget

incorporated and that's us that's where our widget incorporated had and we are

shareholders I'm Tom on the books of shoulders but you guys are on our show

we're gonna do a journal entry we're going to do a journal entry and then you

know if you've been watching the I started from 73 if you know we're going

to adjourn on sugar going to chart of accounts we're going to general ledger

we're gonna do income statement and balance sheet let's go to a journal

entry for this is there cash is there cash yeah we're actually getting cash in

this so we love this this should be our favorite journal entry so we should know

this one inside now because this should be our journal this is my favorite

journal entry debit cash a credit service revenue that is my favorite

journal entry so I don't know like tell me your favorite journal entry if this

is not your favorite journal entry is this fun or what you know people say

accountants don't have any imagination I had to imagine making a hundred a

hundred video series and I'm going to a thousand so you've got to have

imagination I'm doing this business here I'm having imagination anyways what's up

with the journal and you get we're getting cash so if we're getting cat or

we're getting we're getting cash and we're gonna put it into our checking

account so mmm I mean I guess in real life you would look in your bank

statement or your bank would have two thousand dollars coming into it so you

would know that it's revenue so sometimes you wanna know you know is

this revenue is this an expense or just trying to think logically and do the

best you can and everything will be fine and practice practice practice we move

on that I gotta move on out of this board what the floor

something's something right see if I'm feeling good or everything so I'm always

tries to deflect me out but it ain't gonna happen

ain't gonna happen let go come on please

so yes we're getting money we're getting cash and $2,000 we're getting $2,000 so

that would so cash checking account whatever is an ass

and we're getting it so it's coming into the business so it's going up so let's

go over to our GC and lurch our where's the assets going up assets going up

debit so there's our debit I can account two thousand dollars which is an asset

what's our credit what's our credit well why did we get

the two thousand dollars because we we serve it we did weighted repairs who

serviced widgets and that's our main thing we service them we might sell them

later I don't know but we just service them now we don't have the all the

equipment and all the inventory and whatnot we got we got money for doing

stuff for an ordinary course of business that's a revenue a revenue accounts

going up so that's gonna be our credit it's either a debit or credit so there's

our there's our credit widget service mm revenue so our journal entry is four

which is incorporated makes $2,000 for widget repair our journal entry is debit

$2,000 checking account which happens to be an asset credit widget service $2,000

which happens to be a revenue all right Becky and Becky and now we go to our

chart of accounts what did we what did we add in our journal and what do we

have in our journal journal entry we're checking account we already had that in

our chart of accounts and we also had revenue widget services which we did not

have in our chart of accounts so we added so we just added it in we added in

a widget service under revenue is our first revenue so here's our chart of

accounts currently we have a checking account we have a truck which is a fixed

asset we have liabilities we have a loan from shareholder that's only liability

our only revenues widget service are only expenses rent but as you can see

every time we do a journal entry and we do not have an account for that journal

entry on our chart of accounts we just simply add it it's just it's easy like

that we just add it inside every count in our chart of accounts is the activity

that happened so let's start with our widget service with the activity because

there was only one transaction on for 30 15 oh that's when we did our journal

entry this time for 30 15 is our fourth one that's April so it all happened was

it increased by $2,000 or just service on fourth

fifteen our general ledger for weighted service now the fun one I think of

course is our checking account and I've tried to maybe it'll come more if

someone hasn't seen it before or you're watching the series for the first time I

just wanted to be very very evident that most mostly you know keeping the books

for a business or doing this I guess this is keeping the books keeping up on

you know journal entries chart of accounts general ledger balance sheet

income statement it is mostly it was it is night you know if there's a hundred

journal entries or one hundred transactions 9595 or up it's good ninety

five ninety five percent is gonna be from the checking account so what

happened in our what's going on there general ledger checking account this

time at four thirty fifteen we added two thousand dollars and started at 115 with

ten thousand - four thousand - four thousand plus two thousand so it has

four thousand so our checking account has four thousand dollars now so what

happens over here check account four thousand dollars energy in our general

ledger checking account which is serviced two thousand dollars in our

widget service general ledger account now now I'm gonna have super fun if you

thought the checking account was fun alright looks great jump cut back yeah

boy now if I said if you thought that was fun this is a lot of fun this is

like super duper fun now this is the balance sheet and the income statement I

want to say again the reason why because when I started working somewhere I had

the income statement on top of the balance sheet and my like mentor a guy

said no no balance sheet goes on first and I'm like why and he goes just

because it's just is but through the years this is about four years ago or

something three four years ago so now I figured out the reason the balance sheet

goes on top is because the income statement is revenue minus expenses

equals net income so the totality of the income statement in net income flows

over to the balance sheet so we've looking at the balance sheet being on

the financial statements you can see what's out what's going on with assets

equal liabilities plus equity so you can see all that and you can see the

totality of revenue expenses so you can see the whole business and a snapshot

into it in like two seconds with the balance sheet now the income statement

for now is one one fifteen that's when we started our business to four thirty

fifteen that's how it is now so it's the period income statement is a period boom

boom as you can see it's January to April in

2015 the balance sheet is one point in time it's just for right now right today

or the time now because it was probably sometime in May by the time we're doing

these journal entries because you're in accounting you're kind of working behind

right

so balance sheets for thirty fifteen what did what happened this time this

time we we finally made some serve we finally made some revenue so so we got

two thousand minus 4 thousand equals negative two thousand net income see I

think it was we did have we didn't have this so it was negative four thousand

net income was negative four thousand over here but now we made two thousand

dollars so now we have only negative two thousand dollars net income so we made

two thousand we've decreased our our lost by two thousand dollars so that

slides over to here now what's with it what's over there balance Jim for thirty

fifteen a couple things changed over here and are attracted account we went

from having two thousand dollars and we made two we made two thousand dollars we

have four thousand dollars in our checking account and our truck is still

in the books for four thousand dollars so we have a total of eight thousand

dollars in our assets now is that going to equal is that going to equal our

liabilities plus equity the liabilities didn't change the equity did change

because it was negative four thousand dollars but now it's negative two

thousand dollars so our equity is negative two thousand

dollars our liabilities ten that's $8,000 for liabilities and equity

does that match libel assets yes it does well well well that was the oh well well

well well though is that I always look up there that was never 76 so can you

believe we're almost on 76 I'm going to try to do this more often

to where go faster and not talk so much about anything else but the actual

problem at hand and then if I have because my my camera when he goes to 16

minutes and then it shuts off so I'm gonna run it out to 660 I'm gonna

basically I'm going to talk try those times as I can so I can talk at the end

of the video and so you don't have to like skip through the videos because I

talk to my sure that we're getting enough to skip through the Hat find out

where I started I don't know I'm talking a lot right now but just something goes

through my head I finally I think I finally found a good time to film and

just do my life now Express and really until next tax season so what I'm gonna

do I'm gonna be professional about it I'm gonna keep all the negative thoughts

out of my head because I have so many negative thoughts going running through

my head it's really a full-time job like I don't know how many hours I guess

you're awake 16 hours a day I'm trying to fight off the negative voices in my

head like 14 of those day 14 of the 16 hours and I'm awake it's true

it's really hard for me and yeah I try I just I am really trying to do it and I

guess doings doing stuff that I like doing helps me stay in a positive mood

so I like getting here in the morning at 3 o'clock and doing these accounting for

beginners I love it actually anyways I'm bad at time look stay positive don't

hate people be nice uplift people why you gonna remember to be a piece of shit

fucking scumbag hater right like be remembered

uplifting people deuces nothing shaking about my goddamn car keys

For more infomation >> Accounting for Beginners #76 / Getting Paid with Service Revenue / Income Statement / Widget INC #4 - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Transfer News!!! Willian to united??? Couthinio to Barca??? Aurier to Spurs! - Duration: 1:26.

English

For more infomation >> Transfer News!!! Willian to united??? Couthinio to Barca??? Aurier to Spurs! - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Bật mí chiếc xe Quá Giang đặc biệt trở nhà Quán Quân The Face Tú Hảo trong đêm chung kết - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> Bật mí chiếc xe Quá Giang đặc biệt trở nhà Quán Quân The Face Tú Hảo trong đêm chung kết - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cát Tường Tiên Cookie sẽ cùng nhau mặc Váy tham dự Giọng Hát Việt Nhí 2017 - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> Cát Tường Tiên Cookie sẽ cùng nhau mặc Váy tham dự Giọng Hát Việt Nhí 2017 - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

<VLOG> Ma rencontre avec Claire! 親友と初めて会った! - Duration: 14:11.

For more infomation >> <VLOG> Ma rencontre avec Claire! 親友と初めて会った! - Duration: 14:11.

-------------------------------------------

Thùy Dương làm nên Điều kỳ diệu khi Liên tiếp Phá Kỷ Lục chương trình Việt Nam Next Top Model - Duration: 11:10.

For more infomation >> Thùy Dương làm nên Điều kỳ diệu khi Liên tiếp Phá Kỷ Lục chương trình Việt Nam Next Top Model - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

From 1 September. With the Day of knowledge. Hello School - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> From 1 September. With the Day of knowledge. Hello School - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

5 cách làm trắng da hiệu quả đơn giản ngay tại nhà khiến cả triệu người việt làm theo - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> 5 cách làm trắng da hiệu quả đơn giản ngay tại nhà khiến cả triệu người việt làm theo - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

TREINO SIMPLES DETONA GORDURA E DEFINE BUMBUM RAPIDINHO! Como Queimar Gordura e Aumentar Gluteos - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> TREINO SIMPLES DETONA GORDURA E DEFINE BUMBUM RAPIDINHO! Como Queimar Gordura e Aumentar Gluteos - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Trans 101: Ep 31- Gatekeeping [CC] - Duration: 9:45.

Hello, and welcome to another episode of the Trans 101 series! All right today, I'm talking to you about Gatekeeping

This is the 31st video in a row that I posted for a Trans 101

I'm super excited to finish it and to talk to you about this and

This Topic was actually supposed to be how to be a good ally

honestly

and I decided to change it to gatekeeping because why didn't I think about this sooner gatekeeping is so important and so important for

Allies and people who are supporting acquaintances, family, friends, even trans people to understand?

What gatekeeping is and how it keeps up and prevents us from?

Transitioning and being ourselves so how to be a good ally I've made a video in the past

I'll put that link in the description below

It is the video that I will explore later on in a different trans on one one on one series

but for now let's focus on this video and let's talk a little about gatekeeping. So gatekeeping in the trans community is a

huge

Huge issue, all right, and if you don't know what I'm talking about

It is basically the people who have authority over our transitions and our bodies

So the doctors and therapists the surgeons and the social workers anyone really who?

even parents can be gatekeepers where

They have power over you and your transition

So an example that I will give you all right when I was eighteen I knew I was trans

I want the transition it's been a while. I went to a program at the hospital Montreal to transition

I had an interview with a panel of five or so doctors and who assessed me and

Assessed my life, and how I talked about being trans

They then came to the conclusion that because I said that I feel like I am 70% male and the rest

I don't know

I am not trans enough all right, and they told me that I will not be able to transition in this program

And I won't be able to get into this program because I'm not trans enough

These are gatekeepers

All right

These are the people who tell you that you're not trans even if you tell them that you're trans and you're ready to transition

I wanted this, I wanted therapy

I wanted to talk to someone about being trans

and I wanted to eventually go on a hormone these are the people who prevented me from doing that and

It is a big problem because none of them are trans none of them

Know the trans experience and know what it's like to have someone say hey, you're not trans enough

I'm not going to let you transition this happens a lot in this community and can happen if you're in theapy a good therapist

You're having a good time. You're like. You know what I'm ready to start hormones

Can you please give me a letter stating that I have Gender dysphoria?

And that testosterone is the next level in my transition and in order for me to get testosterone well

Some therapists will say no, I don't do that or no. I don't do that because of religious or

Emotional, or personal views or no I don't know enough about that to do it .Some of these surgeons

Actually say on their website and tell you that they are trans friendly

being trans friendly and then saying I'm not going to give you a letter or hormones or surgery is not being trans friendly your

Gatekeeper and that sucks.

I believe it is also a method of gatekeeping the fact that you absolutely need a therapist letter in order to get hormones

There are programs and different places and centers in the world now

especially in America and Canada where you go into the office you talk to a doctor and

You talk about the risks of testosterone and the benefits of testosterone the changes of the testosterone

And you kind of talk about why you want testosterone and then they give you a form you sign it

And then they give you your hormones, and if you sign it, they usually give it to you. This is not gatekeeping

It's fantastic

And it's really great. The issue is that for example in montreal the wait list is two years to get

This type of hormone without a therapist letter very problematic because what are you going to do?

What are you going to do? You have to wait on this list and this is gatekeeping and I know that

It's not anyone's fault that there's a two-year waiting list, but really why is there two-year waiting list? Why is there no?

additional funding from the government of Quebec to fund other

Doctors and other programs that would also offer this so Quebec has a lot of gatekeeping okay, and I know they come back

so that's why I'm using this as an example in the past you needed to have bottom surgery or a

Hysterectomy in order to change your gender marker that is gatekeeping and that is a huge problem

I actually was able to convince the government to change my gender marker to male after only having top surgery

I don't know how I did it

But I managed to do it thankfully the laws change you no longer need any type of surgery to change your gender marker

But that form of gatekeeping

Isolated a lot of trans people because they were not able to either

Go out of the country to their papers weren't changed or applied to jobs

Or do anything because their even go to the doctor because they'd rather

Deal with the illness that they have and some people do decide to just deal with it and some die

because they don't want to deal with the humiliation, and the

attitude, and the discrimination, that they will and my face it will

might and will face at the hospital or clinic because they're you know gender marker said female or male and they don't present that way and

Everything is just confusing. Now the other issue with gatekeeping in Quebec that is happening right now

is that trans migrants who come here and are either refugees or

immigrated here are not able to change their name or gender marker you have to be a citizen of or a

Resident of Quebec in order to do that every other province in Canada lets you do it except Quebec

And this is like a running joke if you're from Quebec or like even from Canada and you notice what's going on here

All the contests that I've ever seen in my entire life especially when I was younger is like

Oh my God that looks so cool

I'm going to enter it's like LA-LA-LA-LA

And then the last little line of the rule except Quebec which literally applies to these trans rights.

Except Quebec, Quebec has this rule that you are not able to do that, and that is just a huge form of gatekeeping. Now

gatekeeping can also take form in little things where your parents?

Refuse to let you transition

and they're like I'm going to pay for your education if you don't transition. That is abusive and manipulative and some people choose to

completely you know disassociate themselves and

And go away from their parents, and you know transition themselves and other people

Have such a tie with their parents

And they feel guilty that they will stay and they will get their education paid for and not transition.

And that is gatekeeping. Your parents your own blood is gatekeeping you and that is just so

problematic and so hard to deal with. Anyway these are just examples of

Gatekeeping not the best video to end this series with I know kind of sad.

But I think that I want to open up this discussion to talk about what can we do to,

To not be so gatekept? Because this is our life. This is not their life, right?

We know what we want for our own bodies. Yeah, we should go to therapy. We should like talk about our life

It shouldn't have to be mandatory

We should be able to choose

That we want therapy and the reason ,why we want therapy, and the reason why we want hormones is and the reason why we want

Surgery we know it inside if you know that you're ready you know that you're ready

you should be able to go and get it another form of gatekeeping by the way is money, because transition is really expensive and

Another issue of gatekeeping is race and ethnicity. We can't I cannot talk about it yet, and white I'm privileged

I'm able to afford transitioning because I was able to

You know put on my credit card and raise money, but that's me all right. There's also the issue of race and ethnicity

Within this community and the gatekeeping that could also happen there within their families and within the medical providers and stuff like that

where it can even be worse than the things that I have experienced, and that is horrible

and it's it's

It's something that is not talked about enough in this community and as somebody who has you know all this privilege

I want to make sure to talk about the voices that aren't heard enough in this community so talking about race and ethnicities and different

Minorities in this community is super super important, and I don't know the experience. I can't talk about this experience

I'm not every trans person. I am not black obviously I can talk about the experiences of like a black trans man

I can't do that

But I can say that I have seen some really horrible things happen in this community regarding gatekeeping to people who are

people of color in this community

and it's just

The trans people of colour and it's just absolutely horrible and something needs to be done

And we need to do something, and I mean I did give the example of trans immigrants in Quebec

And that is a huge issue of trans people of color being denied a service that everyone else

everyone else

Gets access to so that's a huge problem, and that needs to be talked about as well

Oh, and of course you can't not about people who are not able body. You can't you can't we have to talk about that because

It that's just that's just it's a huge issue as well and people aren't taken seriously

And it's just so sad especially with people with learning disabilities

There's a big big stigma with you know. We don't believe you because you're not your you know you're not trans

You don't really know what's going on listen to people and they know what they're talking about, and yeah, there are some

Medical conditions that can happen where somebody like oh, I think I'm trans the next day

They're not trans and that can happen yes, but someone is so sure and of telling you. I want to transition

Listen to them that's all that matters. That's all for this video. Thank you so much for joining me

I hope you enjoyed the videos in this series and

Playlist if you have any questions any suggestions on other types of Trans 101 videos that can make please let me know

I look forward to hearing from you and

Yeah, let's talk about all the things that I talked about in this video in the description super important to talk about especially this. Have

A great day have a great week, and thank you so much for joining me how great day again. I love you. Okay, whatever bye!

For more infomation >> Trans 101: Ep 31- Gatekeeping [CC] - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Stupid, Crazy & Angry People Vs Bikers 2017 - Duration: 11:14.

1. I do not like his driving (from the situation in crossroad untill now) so I rate him on the

Now the SUV is slowing under speed limit(50km/h is limit) with speed about 40km/h

why he is stopping before roundabout??

why?

Known view from road rage videos (mostly from USA)

Talk. He thinks that the motorcycle was very so slow (under 30km/h)

I do not want talk about it with him because bus arriving behind us.

i am not person who like conflicts so i am telling him next: "Go!, Go!"

For more infomation >> Stupid, Crazy & Angry People Vs Bikers 2017 - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube FanFest | The Insider : Ho Chi Minh City 2017 | Teaser - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> YouTube FanFest | The Insider : Ho Chi Minh City 2017 | Teaser - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

3 cách trị tàn nhang hiệu quả 100% ngay tại nhà 100 người thì 99 người không biết - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> 3 cách trị tàn nhang hiệu quả 100% ngay tại nhà 100 người thì 99 người không biết - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Swedish FEMINIST / DEGENERATION cringe comp. (w/subs) - Duration: 6:16.

When I was alone it was hard to carry all my hate, it was my private matter.

But now we are many and we have organized our anger and hate, we've fueled our rage and come to the same conclusions.

We've stopped analyzing our degradation and decided to do something about it.

Take it as a warning, you white, functional, heterosexual, middle class man. The ones who are not like you are fed up with living in your world and will change it.

One of the matters that the Feminist Party hope to gain more voters from are a much more open refugee policy

We simply want an amnesty, a refugee amnesty.

You're also saying that people shouldn't be sentenced with deportation which means that murderers and rapists who otherwise would've been deported to their home countries will stay in Sweden.

Yes, but we must remember the most important thing is that they have done their time in jail. Besides, the murderers and criminnals who are in jail which are white swedes, they're not getting deported...?

What is swedish culture?

Actually, I don't think we have any swedish culture.

I need feminism because when I had an eating disorder I learned more about myself and my body and feminism helped me to become sane.

Happy pride!!!

For everyones equal value!!!

All love is positive love.

We need to clear this up, the swedish law, culture, religion and everything else... where does this come from?

Christianity is not swedish.

The royal family is not swedish.

The swedish steel industy was not established by swedes, but rather but by the walloons, but you know this since you've read Swedens history.

This is not a culture, this is not a homogenous culture, this is not swedish culture, but it's rather all the people who migrated here who created the culture together since a thousand years back.

But still...

even though I am just as much of a swede as you... when you see me, what pops into your head?

"Ah! Dark hair. Immigrant. Lives of wellfare." That's what you do, you're labeling people.

I need feminism because to this day it's not evident that I have the right to my own body.

I hate most men, they suck, they rape, I hate disgusting men!

This is to you who is watching, maybe you will have kids in the future. Raise your disgusting sons to become feminists. End of discussion.

How did you react when the Sweden Democrats entered the parliament?

I didn't react like most people saying that it's horrible and that you should be ashamed to be a swede.

It's just that you have to understand that there is a lot of problems with immigration and people are seeing this.

I am ashamed to be swedish.

Why?

Because, what they do is not politics, they have racist opinions and it's not legal... or it should not be legal.

Pathetic, horrible, its a joke, I can't understand it.

Do you know anyone who voted for the Sweden Democrats?

Yes, sadly.

It's shit.

Why?

Why? They have mean politics towards immigrants.

NO RACISTS ON OUR STREETS!!!!!!!

I need feminism because I want to be a human. To be a human is much bigger than being a gender-stereotype.

I want to live to my full capacity as a human. I want to be respected for who I am, for what I do, for how I look and for how I don't look.

I want to be free as a human and so we need feminism to show our resistance in order to take down the patriarchal power structure.

Children getting stabbed, refugee centers in flames, racists walk our streets, what are they doing to our lands?

What is it with your white skin that is so great? If you don't like Sweden mixed up, get out!

Navigate... repear the world... commit, demonstrate, involve, build new, open the borders, take from the rich and give to those who flee.

For more infomation >> Swedish FEMINIST / DEGENERATION cringe comp. (w/subs) - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Disney Cars Mack Truck Hauler Klip Kitz Lightning McQueen -Great dress-Child character video - Duration: 1:00.

abc

For more infomation >> Drawing Disney Cars Mack Truck Hauler Klip Kitz Lightning McQueen -Great dress-Child character video - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

반도리/한글자막] Pastel*Palettes #7 룬하고 꽂히는 특훈 - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> 반도리/한글자막] Pastel*Palettes #7 룬하고 꽂히는 특훈 - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

When Is The Best Time To Upload Videos To YouTube - Duration: 4:26.

Did you know that view velocity is one of the main ranking factors for YouTube

videos? This means it's very important to generate a lot of views within the first

24 hours of publishing your videos. In this video I'll discuss the best time to

upload your videos to YouTube stay tuned to the end of video so you can download

my free youtube channel evaluation checklist hello my name is herman drost

from drostdesigns.com if you want to grow your audience on youtube and

generate traffic leads and subscribers on autopilot hit the subscribe button or

hit the bell notification icon here are seven ways to improve the viewing rate

of your YouTube videos number one study peak viewing times go to youtube

analytics click on real time to find out when people are most watching your newly

uploaded videos also check which country most of your viewers are coming from for

example I've noticed that many of my viewers come from India which is nine

hours and thirty minutes ahead of Maryland time in the USA therefore I can

test if I get more views to my videos if I upload at a time that is more

appropriate for my indian viewers number three publish three hours ahead of

peak time this gives YouTube time to notify your subscribers so they receive

an email notification in their inbox so if I publish at 7 a.m. Eastern Standard

Time the email notification will already appear in the inbox at 4 a.m. just in

time for early risers number 3 keep a consistent publishing schedule treat

your publishing schedule like a TV series where you check in every week at

a specific time for instance I upload new videos every Monday and Thursday

mornings this helps viewers develop a habit of watching new videos that you

upload to your channel every week. What if you have a new channel? If you have a

new channel the time you upload won't make a big difference because you don't

have an audience built yet just focus on publishing new videos as

often as possible until you develop a regular upload schedule consider

displaying your publishing schedule on your channel banner so it's obvious to

non subscribers when you upload new videos number 4 promote videos after

upload people go online at all different times of the day so don't get hung up on

the best times to publish instead promote your videos throughout the week

by sending out tweets Facebook posts Instagram posts etc this will help your

videos get exposed to new audiences outside YouTube click the

card icon to learn how to promote your videos number 5 create evergreen content

that gets ranked if your videos get ranked on YouTube or Google people will

be able to view them anytime day or night depending on the keywords they

entered into the search engines this means that someone will always be

watching your videos irrespective of the times that they have been uploaded therefore

make sure you target the right keywords in your title description and tags

number 6 link to related videos YouTube rewards videos that keeps people

watching if someone watches several videos in succession YouTube will

promote the first video where they began the viewing session therefore before

your newly uploaded video goes public make sure your link to related video

content using cards and end screens so it increases watch time number 7 useTubeBuddy

to determine the best time to publish if you've got the tubebuddy

Chrome extension installed on your youtube channel you'll see the icon at

the top here so click on the icon. Under extension tools click "best time to

publish" It says "Looks like you've never viewed data about when your viewers are

most active simply click the button below to get the data" Click get YouTube

analytics data calculating recommendation for my subscribers peak

activity occurs Monday at o'clock that means best time to upload the

videos is like 8 o'clock on Monday morning this will give YouTube enough

time to notify my subscribers of the newly uploaded video let's check "for

everyone" peak activity occurs Friday 11 o'clock maybe I should try that let's

check the non-subscribers Friday 11 o'clock maybe I'll give that a shot let

me ask you an important question what time have you found is the best time to

publish your video post your answer in the comments below I'd love to read them

and others would too click the card icon to download my youtube channel

evaluation worksheet you'll receive a step-by-step checklist that will help

you evaluate your own YouTube channel you'll also get links to specific

YouTube tutorials to show you how to make the necessary improvements if you

want to learn how to grow your audience on YouTube and generate views and

subscribers on autopilot Click the SUBSCRIBE button below

and check out the Related videos I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> When Is The Best Time To Upload Videos To YouTube - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

LET'S SWIM! 🏊‍♂️ POOL PARTY UPDATE AT ROBLOXIAN HIGH SCHOOL - Duration: 4:38.

SPINING BALL!

*Intro*

*Outro*

For more infomation >> LET'S SWIM! 🏊‍♂️ POOL PARTY UPDATE AT ROBLOXIAN HIGH SCHOOL - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Disney Cars Mack Truck Hauler Klip Kitz Lightning McQueen Snack Toys Colours for Children - Duration: 0:57.

abc

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét