Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

When we first arrived to this place it was nearly empty

There was no one to talk to, nothing to do, not a single friend

But in spite of the loneliness you decided to stay

With pen and paper you started to make plans

"I want to show this hidden place to everyone else"

"I know they'll like it here, so that's why I'm asking for your help"

And so we put our hands to work, we started building a castle

A home where we'd never feel cold again

Lyrics, drawings and your emotions, little by little they start turning into songs

In order to make the foundation

Notes, chords, a melody; let my voice complete the harmony

Open the doors now

The dream we made come true together

Is an inspiration to many

And I'm so proud today, you know?

It makes me so happy to be able to say "I grew up by your side"

Shortly after more people came to live in the castle

It became so popular it filled up to the corridors

In order to make more room, other people also started building

"Everyone's going to help" was what they decided

Lots of talents and lots of love were poured into this task

There were some others who pushed it forward, turning it into a huge force

That's how that castle became surrounded by many other palaces

A community where there will always be room for everyone

Costumes, colors and photographs, together with choreographies

Passion became culture

A chorus of singing voices that joins us, even instruments I never imagined

Let this spread more and more

We built cities together

Where we made a connection

And I'm so proud today, you know?

It makes me so happy to be able to say...

That the world we created together

Is the greatest proof of love

And I'm so proud today, you know?

It makes me so happy to be able to say "I'm here with you"

For more infomation >> Maubox ft. Hatsune Miku - de 01 a 10 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

தமிழ் நடிகர்களின் மகள்கள் யார் தெரியமா ? | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> தமிழ் நடிகர்களின் மகள்கள் யார் தெரியமா ? | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers | Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

العواطف الإنسانية ◆ درس رائع ◆ مشهد من محاضرة مفيدة للدكتور طارق السويدان - Duration: 12:29.

For more infomation >> العواطف الإنسانية ◆ درس رائع ◆ مشهد من محاضرة مفيدة للدكتور طارق السويدان - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

Marlon - Marlon's Naked Truth (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Marlon - Marlon's Naked Truth (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends Funny Moments 11 - Duration: 10:47.

Plz subscribe to my channel to update the latest videos

Thank you so much for watching!

If you like my video please subscribe to the channel

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends Funny Moments 11 - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

How To ROOT Almost Any Android Device Easily 2017 - Duration: 3:41.

Hello Guys! This is Fahed Zaman, In this video i am going to show you

how to easily root almost any android device in one click.

Rooting will allow you to modify and customize your android device

Rooting will also help you to install custom roms on your devices and much more.

this is no data loss method which means all your apps, pictures, videos

and all information on your device will be safe. this is not only the easiest way

to root almost any android device out there but its also the most fastest

and safest way to root android device. So without any further ado, lets get started.

Before we get started let me show you that my device is not rooted

i open root checker app, tap on verify root and as you can see it says

sorry root access is not properly installed on this device

which means my device as for now is not rooted

First of all go to Tunesgo.wondershare.com & download the software

or i have given the link in the video description, you can follow that link.

download and install the wondershare tunesgo software on your computer

After installation launch the program and after that connect your android device

with your computer which will then connect and sync with the program for you,

make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your device, if you dont know

how to do that Simpy go to your device settings scroll all the way down

until you see the About Phone option and open it up. then scroll down

until you see the build number, and tap on the build number 7 times

This will enable the developer options on your phone. Go back to "Settings"

and tap "Developer option".turn on Usb debugging. hit on ok and you are done.

Once its loaded up, we will go ahead and go to the toolbox tab

its have lots of cool features as well, and all you have to do is

under other tools click on one click root and its going to give you a warning

this may affect your device warranty, if you are agree with it just click

on the root button. it just takes 1 to 3 minutes in most cases to root your android device

In the rooting process, keep your Android phone being connected.

now we have a rooted device & now you can access to all the different features

features that comes with rooting your device and you can enjoy,

lets go ahead and confirm that our phone is now rooted or not. lets open up a root checker app

Verify root

as you can see it says congratulations, root access is properly installed on this device

so thats all for now, Give this video a like and subscribe to our channel for more amazing

tips and tricks, comment down below if you have any question, and i will see you in the next one!

For more infomation >> How To ROOT Almost Any Android Device Easily 2017 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

去音樂祭該怎麼穿?運用層次感就能達到波希米亞風|美麗直升梯 - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 去音樂祭該怎麼穿?運用層次感就能達到波希米亞風|美麗直升梯 - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

It's Never Too Late with God (Clip 1) // Bayless Conley - Duration: 2:31.

Get ready to discover answers in the Bible

with Bayless Conley

But you know what?

The Lord wasn't done with Peter, thank God forever!

Now I'm sure it seemed to Peter and the others like Jesus had forgotten them.

But He hadn't.

It may have seemed like He had forgotten His promise, but He hadn't.

And He hasn't forgotten or abandoned you and He hasn't forgotten the promises that

He has spoken to your heart.

Jesus, His delay was on purpose.

He had gone before them into Galilee.

He was already there, but He had chosen not to reveal Himself in order to teach them some

lessons.

He wanted them to learn the lessons of patience and the necessity to wait on Him and to continue

to trust Him even when it seemed like nothing was happening.

They needed to learn some things about themselves and that without Him, they could do nothing.

They pulled up empty nets.

And, you know, I know every time they drew that net up, before it ever broke the surface,

they knew there would be nothing in it.

They tried every place and every method they had known but caught nothing, not a single

sardine.

What a dark night it must have been!

If they had been depressed before they went fishing, they're ten times more depressed now.

Instead of relieving the tension and depression, it only added to it.

Listen, if you're truly saved, going back to your old life may not be as easy or as

pleasant as it seems.

It's empty.

That's the state of every backslider.

It's empty.

You've got one foot in the row boat, one foot on the dock; you're not enjoying God

because you're not living right, and you are ruined for sin.

You can't enjoy a lifestyle of sin, anymore.

It's the worst of all places to be.

And if you're away from Christ tonight, you know it.

Nobody needs to tell you.

For more infomation >> It's Never Too Late with God (Clip 1) // Bayless Conley - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES #7 game video for kids ABOUT ZOMBIES vs plants Plants vs Zombies 2 - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> PLANTS VS ZOMBIES #7 game video for kids ABOUT ZOMBIES vs plants Plants vs Zombies 2 - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP10. Is it my heart or my body that wants you? - Duration: 3:03.

BANANA ACTUALLY SEASON 2 EP10. Is It My Heart Or My Body That Wants You?

Are you asleep yet?

It was 1:40 am

I wondered how you were doing

if you are missing me like I miss you

or if you are seeing someone

or if you are still mad at me

or if you have forgiven me a little

If I can see you again

I wanted to ask you

if you really are OK

Sometimes I want to ask you

When you go home alone around this time of the day

if you had dinner

or how you are feeling

When I have no new texts in my inbox

When you happen to walk by

my shop that you always dropped by after work

Or when you walk the street we walked together

or eat the food we enjoyed together

or come across someone who looks like me

I want to ask you how you are holding up?

Weren't you feeling sorry at that time?

Tell me

Tell you what?

Tell me anything

I'm sorry

Why did you do it?

Who is she?

No one

I never thought you would cheat on me

Nothing happened

How can I trust you?

Tell me

I love you

But still, you did what you did. Who was she?

I said no one

What did you like about her?

I didn't like her

Tell me, what was it like to be with her?

Let's stop talking about it

Is she pretty?

I'm sorry

Why did you do it?

Who is she?

How old is she?

What does she do?

Did you love her?

Does she know about me?

How did you break up with her

Does she know?

Why the heck did you meet her?

Did you break up with her at all?

Did you tell her how long we've been together?

So tell me, how was it to be with her?

Is she pretty?

Tell me what she is like

what she is good at

what made you attracted to her, and why you fell for her

But if I ask you these, I will look ridiculous

If I'm not being cool with it, and being sloshy

I will look miserable like you

So, if I go out with you again

I'll think of her every time I see you

I know that

That's why I'm not going to see you

But I am still waiting for you

Is it because my heart wants you?

Or just because

my body seeks you?

Is it my heart, or my body that wants you? #We_broke_up_but_I_miss_you

72secTV

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP10. Is it my heart or my body that wants you? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY - Mehmet Emin ULUÇ: "Galatasaray müthiş bir kadro kurdu ama..." - Youtube - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY - Mehmet Emin ULUÇ: "Galatasaray müthiş bir kadro kurdu ama..." - Youtube - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий патруль новые серии Спиннер Герои в масках против щенков Мультики для детей fidget spinner - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль новые серии Спиннер Герои в масках против щенков Мультики для детей fidget spinner - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY - Denayer Geldi, Asamoah Yolda - A Spor Muhabiri Emre KAPLAN Aktarıyor - Youtube - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY - Denayer Geldi, Asamoah Yolda - A Spor Muhabiri Emre KAPLAN Aktarıyor - Youtube - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP3. My boyfriend is worried about you and me - Duration: 1:44.

It's weird

We get together a lot

We give each other relationship advices and buy drinks when break up

celebrate together on birthdays

and often fill up the fridge

But my boyfriend said

A man is a man, and you don't know what could happen

Hey, at least wash your face before you do it

Not all men are like that

He says women and men can't be friends

But if they are not my friends

who can be?

She and he live in the same apartment

They talk about this and that

and argue with each other every time

Hey!

They've been doing that for ten years

And you and her, too

She keeps introducing girls to you for dates

You keep introducing guys to her

And when the dates go wrong,

she blames you for introducing a weirdo

We all meet often, talk often, and call each other often

Sometimes just two or three of us meet up

drink together, watch a movie

hang out in his place or your place

and ask for help when necessary

But my boyfriend doesn't understand

He said romantic emotion can grow anytime between men and women

It could be while you are eating

while you are watching a movie

They can fall in love even when they are just swallowing

So he said he was OK with all of us gathering together

but, not OK with just the two of us hanging out

Friends can have drinks together

but if it lasts past 10 pm, there is something going on

He said at least three people should watch a movie

More than four people to hang out in a friend's place

And about walking a friend home, he said that was not even an option

So, have you ever thought of me as more than a friend?

I mean

it's impossible that I feel that way about you, right?

It's you

Maybe, my boyfriend is sensitive

He really doesn't have to worry about it

Don't you think so?

I think my boyfriend is worried about you and me #Men and women can be friends

72 SECONDS TV (www.72sectv.com)

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP3. My boyfriend is worried about you and me - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Прощаемся с летом. Замороженный арбуз и томатное мороженое - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> Прощаемся с летом. Замороженный арбуз и томатное мороженое - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP9. You acted that way because you like me? - Duration: 2:08.

OMG

Something's just hit my mind

When we gathered together

I asked, what do you guys want to eat?

Aren't you feeling hungry?

I said I wanted to eat chicken soup

He said he wanted to eat spaghetti

Ramen

Tteokbokki

Someone said naengmyeon

Ah, I want to have chicken soup

I thought you too wanted to eat chicken soup

But you said so because you like me?

Wait

Something keeps hitting my mind

When I was excited and suddenly stood up

I accidentally broke a glass

I was feeling sorry and was going to fetch broom to clean up the mess

Just stay here!

You said so because you like me?

And I haven't notice that?

That time, wasn't it you really wanted to eat chicken soup?

What chicken soup are you talking about?

I don't know what you are referring to

but I always tend to want to eat chicken soup

Here

Were you worried about me?

I don't know how I was worried about you at all

but you tend to make people, not just me, worried about you

You just did that because you like me?

I don't know whether I like you or not

If I do, I don't know from when I started to like you

But when you were wearing a back-revealing dress

I wanted to take a photo of you and send it to your mom

When you said you just had a boyfriend

I wasn't able to focus on anything that day

If I don't hear from you for days

I wondered where you would be, doing what with whom

When you came to my place and were filling my fridge with foods

I started to imagine what it would be like if we were married

When I walked you home holding an umbrella

I didn't realize that you had boobs

But when my arm was brushed against there

My nerves were on edge unconsciously

It made me care for no reason

When you were lying on my rooftop, wearing short pants

I imagined something you would be freaked out

I was worried that others might imagine things like that

So I poured a drink over your pants and gave you mine instead

If it all was because I like you

or it's just a natural feeling as a friend

If it's a special feeling

or I'm being just meddlesome

I don't know because I didn't give much thought about it

Yes

Yes?

Yes

Why?

Maybe, it was because I like you

You acted that way because you like me? #strange_male_friend

72secTV

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP9. You acted that way because you like me? - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP12. I feel happy when I see you - Duration: 3:43.

Here, look

These all came this morning They look withered now

But they haven't wilted yet They're just tired

Because they have been going through a lot

traveling a long distance

in a cramped space

without having water

to get here

They can be better soon

What you need to do is

to give them water

Fill a big bucket with water and soak them in water

Before that,

you need to get rid of these dirty leaves first

Because if you soak them with the dirty leaves together

They will soon start rotting

very quickly from these leaves

and thorns too

When you remove thorns, you need to take extra care

If you do it carelessly, their stems can be damaged

The small damages can make plants wither

no matter how pretty they were

no matter how splendid they were

So you need to be careful no matter how bothersome it may be

trying not to hurt them when you pick out the thorns

Basically, these are what I do first in the morning

when I bring in flowers

helping them have vitality back so they can live on

My teacher said when I first learned about flowers

Flowers shouldn't just look pretty

Flowers should be happy so that people seeing the flowers can be happy

If someone can feel a little bit better

when seeing me

It must be because I feel happy

said she

And I feel good

when I see her

Take a different pause when I say one, two, three

One, two, three

One, two, three

Oh, my hair got burnt

Burnt?

Yeah, I can smell it

72secTV

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP12. I feel happy when I see you - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP11. Have you ever been to places like here? - Duration: 2:32.

Hello

Would you mind telling me your name?

EP11. Have You Ever Been To Places Like Here?

He thinks

that he should act as naturally as possible

but shouldn't look like he's been to these places too many times

At the same moment

she thinks for a while

whether she should be standing next to him

or behind him

or just call the elevator

They say nothing

He puts the room key in the holder

looks around the room he reserved

and says words like

"Looks okay"

She puts down her purse

sits on the corner of the bed

"It does"

and smiles

He opens the mini bar

and says that there are coffee

coke

water

juice

and chocolates

She goes to the window

and checks the view

And he goes closer to her

spontaneously

looks at her enjoying the view

and smiles at her

He points at a building for a moment

softly puts his arms around her waist

looks up the sky once

slowly turns her body to face him

and moves closer to her lips

She tries to close her eyes

but feels somewhat awkward

So she slowly comes out of his arms

and tries to break the ice

saying "it's really nice here"

He tries not to show that he is feeling let down

and lies on the bed, thinking what they are really going to do

You wanna go out and eat something?

She is thinking

that they travelled together sometimes

when they were in school

so this time it's nothing different

But still, she feels a bit shy, embarrassed

But she gets up the nerve

and goes into the bathroom first with a shower gown

While she's having a shower

he puts some wine and cheese on the table by the window

and turns over the channels thinking a romantic movie will be good

But it suddenly comes to his mind

that he wants to do something better with her than watching a movie

After she finishes her shower, she comes to the table

He goes to the bathroom, saying there are other drinks in the fridge

She thinks

the moonlight is lovely

and a glass of wine in a hotel room is a good choice

But it suddenly comes to her mind

that she wants to do something better with him than drinking wine

They decide to do things they usually did together

They talk about many things all night

thinking they can be drunk as much as they want

They've come to a new place to spend a special night

But they were already feeling new

even though they didn't try new things

Have you ever been to these places? #let's_just_do_what_we've_always_been_doing

72secTV

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP11. Have you ever been to places like here? - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP4. How about we live together? - Duration: 3:26.

Look, isn't this green pretty?

Yeah, go ahead, spread it

So nice

Whoa!!

I'm surprised!

Argh!!

I'll take some rest

Isn't this like we are having a picnic?

Look here

One, two, three!

No, I'll go first

Rock, paper, scissors

What a strong girl!

Twelve

Thirteen

How...

How do you do sit-ups?

Seven

Nine

One more

EP4. How about We Live Together?

About yesterday…

I thought you were sleeping

Thought it would be OK because you were asleep

Ah, right

When I came to bed, you said

What time is it?

You are quite a light sleeper

I was worried about

what you may have heard

from when you were awake

You were sleeping soundly

We left the TV on

so I woke up in the middle

And woke up again when you went to bathroom

and when you opened the fridge

I was worried

that I might wake you up too

But, wow

I saw a snoring woman for the first time

Anyway, I wanted to ask

why do you leave the air conditioner on even when you are sleeping?

I don't wake up easily

But these days, I wake up sometimes because it's too cold

Your skin was cold

But don't you feel cold?

Don't you feel hot?

Don't you think it's better to avoid

cooking warm food at home in Summer?

It's so humid here

because you boiled soup for an hour

Why don't we just have some take-out food?

And why don't you wash the dishes?

Why don't you wash the dishes?

And this

Only you eat this in this house

And there's a bin right next to you

It's just four steps away

Why do you throw it here?

I didn't throw it. I just left it there for a while

It's not like I piled them up here

It doesn't smell even though it was left here

There is no law that says you have to throw garbage every time when there is one

There is no law about boiling potatoes

Why do you think it's strange that I boil potatoes unpeeled?

People eat potato peel too

It's edible

This is how we boil potatoes at my home

If you boil peeled potatoes

It's hot

You don't have to peel the hot potatoes like this

I will peel it for you

That sounds dirty

Shut up. Here

How about we live together #fantasy about living together

72 SECONDS TV (www.72sectv.com)

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP4. How about we live together? - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP6. You seem quite busy these days - Duration: 2:31.

Hey, you seem quite busy these days?

EP6. These Days, All We Do Is Just Sleep Together

I didn't see you yesterday, the day before, and last week either

Wake up

I also had a lot of work to do

Later, just a few more minutes

So I tried to just sleep all day

But I couldn't

I wanted to go out

I rushed you in haste

thinking what would be good to do with you today

I thought a lot

What do you want to do together today?

Yeah

What should we do?

What can make us feel fun, joyful, and excited again in a long time?

How about very ordinary things?

So banal and cheesy things that you don't like

Like go shopping together

hold and fiddle each other's hands

so that everyone can know that we are together

Never care about what others might think

talk sticking to each other

You know, these days, we can even make rings ourselves

You and I sit together in a small atelier

I make yours, and you make mine

It would be great if we carve our initials onto the rings

I know that you don't like those things

But I thought, if I insist, you might come along even if unwillingly

Even if you wouldn't come, I drag you to the atelier

hear you whining that it's too cheesy

and tease each other

saying mine is a good work, or yours is awful

and say, it's a good thing that we came here?

people do these things once in a while when they are dating

I just didn't want to

just sleep and do nothing all day

You said you were very busy today too

I'm grateful that you came here to see me

But I feel upset about seeing you just for a short time at night

But, at the same time, I feel sorry to see you this tired

Why don't we go out for a movie?

I mean I think

I should not get angry

Why am I feeling

something is wrong?

These days, all we do is just sleep together #good ordinary date

72 SECONDS TV (www.72sectv.com)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét