Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

She said to me over the phone...

She wanted to see other people

I thought, well, then

Look around

Theyre everywhere...

She said that she was confused

I thought darlin, join the club

24 years old mid life crisis

nowadays hits you when youre young

I hung up... She called back... I hung up again...

The process had already started

Least it happened quick

I swear I died inside that night...

My friend, he called

I didnt mention a thing

The last thing he said was, be sound

Sound

I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit

I just thought those would be such appropriate last words

But Im still here

Small

so small

How could this trouble seem so big?

So big

Well the palms in the breeze still blow green

And the waves in the sea still absolute blue

but the horror

every single thing is a reminder of her

Never thought Id curse the day I met her

and since shes gone and wouldnt hear, who would care?

What good would that do?

But Im still here

So I imagine in a month or twelve

Ill be somewhere having a drink

Laughing at a stupid joke

Or just another stupid thing

And I can see myself stopping short

Drifting out of the present

Sucked by the undertow and pulled out deep

And there I am standing

Wet grass and white headstones all in rows

And in the distance theres one off on its own

So I stop

Kneel

My new home.

And I picture a sober awakening

A re-entry into this little bar scene

Sip my drink til the ice hits my lip

Order another round

And thats it for now

Sorry

never been too good at happy endings...

For more infomation >> Pearl Jam - I'm Still Here [Lyrics/Letra] - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to get a Girl |Baloney Videos - Duration: 7:04.

every one quick note before the video starts I just wanted to say can you

please click the bell to do to click the bell all you have to do is subscribe

then there should be a bell right next to it click the bell and then press ok

for notifications press save and then now then comment down in the comment

section that you've joined the tsk squad now not only have you joined the tsk

squad you will now see the newest videos at the newest times okay let's get with the

video

sorry guys it seems that we are being hacked okay okay I think I got a backup

okay it's all good now yeah let's start the video

I guess you're wondering why I look so stylish today I'm gonna be teaching you

how to get a girl it is as simple as 1 2 and what is the next number after 5

so obviously you got to start a conversation with the girl so what you

wanna do right is you wanna bring up you just want to bring up a line that can

start up a conversation for example do you have a dog what color is your

toothbrush or my favorite conversation starter you know what a urinal looks

like so once you have a conversation you're ready to do the second step so as

you can see this is what you need where you need to look like this you need to

wear like this you need to act like this you know it's second step is home run

man your goal is to wear something so obnoxious so not matching so eye catching that

something so eye catching that she will look at you then if she looked

at you long enough she might realize that you are a stupid

goofball congratulations you are ready for the third step

the third step is a classic so once you've stalked your girl enough

because I mean isn't that what you do am i right am i right am i right

you gotta learn as much as you can about the girl you like

you're wanting to get okay

and once you learn her address you need to walk up to her

house have a boombox and just play her favorite song which you will also know

by you know just learning everything you can know about her and just third step

just home run man she'll come out and then she'll just like get her dad and

her dad will just like you know I'll just wreck you with a bat and baby you

got the girl yeah I mean you you might have like a bruises all

over you and you might die but you got the girl you got the girl

so there you have it you have done it you got the girl you want in one two five

congratulations to you I hope you learned a lot from this video because

this whole video was teaching you how to a failure congratulations

you have made it to the end of the video you've wasted approximately five minutes of

your life but hey don't be too sad because I appreciate it

wasting your life obviously not because I like you oh no no no no you just

like like your life is now five minutes shorter you know hello everyone welcome

to the end of the video where I suggest some videos today this the video I

suggest for you is actually not from my channel it is in fact from my fellow

channel the trash gamer 64 and the video should pop up just around now as around

right on the top of my hand I'm holding it right now so go check that video out

in that video I'm not actually going to give any spoilers but let's just say

it's a pretty lon and sort of exciting episode and give this video a like if

you want more collabs with the trash gamer 64 and me if you want us to make

videos together more then just give this video like um it's about it thanks for

watching the end of the video and I hope you have a good

For more infomation >> How to get a Girl |Baloney Videos - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

TRANSFER RAPORU - GALATASARAY TRANSFER HABERLERİ - 31 AĞUSTOS 2017 - Youtube - Duration: 44:49.

For more infomation >> TRANSFER RAPORU - GALATASARAY TRANSFER HABERLERİ - 31 AĞUSTOS 2017 - Youtube - Duration: 44:49.

-------------------------------------------

CRAZY BROTHER FREAKS OUT AND SMASHES NEW KEYBOARD! - Duration: 4:34.

Hello this is Tony Tornado if you like my video give it a thumbs up

don't forget to share it around with your friends

and most importantly leave a comment down below I wanna hear what your thoughts are

Hi guys I got another keyboard

I went to goodwill and got one and Tony thinks he smashed my keyboard

i got the keyboard

what are you doing playing with the keyboard

Samantha what I said no

I said no I said no hey

why you do that cause you don't listen

I said no keyboards

why are you being psycho

I said no keyboards stop raging

stop being a raging brother

what did I say to you what did I say

what did I say you said no keyboard

I said no keyboard so why do you have another one

that wasn't the same keyboard

you said no keyboard

I wasn't referring to just the crayola keyboard I was referring to all keyboards I said no keyboards hey

you psycho raging brother shut up

shut up

stop being a crazy brother you know what shut up Samantha

I've had enough of your insults okay I've had enough of it stop being a crazy brother I've had enough of it shut up stop being a crazy brother

shut up I said shut up and I mean it shut up

you destroyed the floor no I didn't yes you did no I didn't look at it

cause your a crazy brother

shut up Samantha stop it I'm sick of you getting laughter out of this it's not funny

go away

and clean this up you hear me

and throw that in the trash and no more keyboards okay

you know what you know what the next thing you will lose is your laptop no the next this you will lose is your laptop no you hear me no

don't even think about it again don't I'm not playing around with you I'm done

keyboard

For more infomation >> CRAZY BROTHER FREAKS OUT AND SMASHES NEW KEYBOARD! - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Very Fresh - Duration: 3:33.

F.R.E.S & H, so fresh

F.R.E.S & H, 'til death

F.R.E.S & H, what's left

Four tres two uno uno two

Everybody say!

Geujeo geureon geotteureun naege neomunado pyeongbeomhae

(Pyeongbeomhae pyeongbeomhae)

Ije saeroun geotboda deo saeroun ge piryohae

(Piryohae)

Deiteu narira geureonji

(Oh woah oh) Deiteu narira geureonji

Eoje kkumdo joeun kkum kkwotji

Neoga joahaneun geotteullo yeogin gadeukhae

(Hyeongwanmuneul yeolgo nagamyeon)

Maeil ttokgateun saegeul jom bakkwobwa oneul omajuneun kamelleon

Urin seoro dareun jeolmeun yeonghongwa salmeul Gajyeosseotgo taechobuteo daedaero

Hamkke noneun geoya kkirikkiri

DJ jeopshi deo hwikkihwikki

Onmomi ganjilganjil dugeundugeun

I gibuneun mwoya eotteokhae

Aju Fresh

Jigubuteo dalkkaji

Aju Fresh

Bamsaedorok kkeutkkaji

Everybody say Fresh

Jerobuteo baekkkaji

Aju Fresh

(Oh woah oh woah!)

I'm 365 so Fresh

(Four tres two) I'm 365 so Fresh

Mwo hana mureobolkke

And you can take it

geunyang gogae kkeudeokgeorigo nal ttara hamyeon dwae

(Break it down, break it down)

(Ooo Woah)

I can take it

Eoryeobji ana eoseo nal ttara

Shake your head

Gyesok shake your head

(Hey!) (Woah woah)

I kkeuchi eopneun daldo chwihan i bame

Ooo~

Jamdeureoitdeon six sense

Na ttaemune nuneul tteuge

Player champagne, showtime!

I gibuneun mwoya eotteokhae

Mwoya eotteokhae

Aju Nice

Hanabuteo yeolkkaji

(Aju Nice) Hanabuteo yeolkkaji

(Aju Nice) Yeogin mwol haedo neukkim oji

Yeogin mwol haedo neukkim oji

(Gibun gibun gibun) Yeogin mwol haedo neukkim oji

(Gibun gibun gibun) I'm 365 so Nice

I'm 365 so Nice

Urin haneul wikkaji

(Aju Nice) Urin haneul wikkaji

(Aju Nice) Naraoreuneun i gibun so free

Naraoreuneun i gibun so free

Eotteon sarameun malhajyo

(F.R.E.S & H so fresh) Eotteon sarameun malhajyo

Yeonaeneun yeonael ppunirago

(F.R.E.S & H, 'til death) Yeonaeneun yeonael ppunirago

(F.R.E.S & H, 'til death) Geugeollo kkeuchirago

Geureotamyeon shijakjeomi kkeuchi doel su itge

(F.R.E.S & H, what's left) Geureotamyeon shijakjeomi kkeuchi doel su itge

(F.R.E.S & H, what's left) Neoro shijakhae neoro kkeunnael su itge

Matjabeun du sone woncheoreom

(F.R.E.S & H) Matjabeun du sone woncheoreom

(F.R.E.S & H) (Urin kkeuchi eomne)

(Urin kkeuchi eomne)

Ttak bwado naneun neoreul wihan A to Z

Ooo~

Jamdeureoitdeon six sense

Na ttaemune nuneul tteuge

Player champagne showtime

Jinjihande tteungeumeopjiman

Tteungeumeopjiman

Woa oneul nan marya

(I'm 365 so) Woa oneul nan marya

(Nice) Fresh

Hanabuteo yeolkkaji

(Aju Nice) Hanabuteo yeolkkaji

(Aju Nice) Yeogin mwol haedo neukkim oji

Yeogin mwol haedo neukkim oji

(Gibun gibun gibun) Yeogin mwol haedo neukkim oji

(Gibun gibun gibun) I'm 365 so Fresh

I'm 365 so Fresh

(Nice) I'm 365 so Fresh

Gibun joge kkeutkkaji

(Aju Nice) Gibun joge kkeutkkaji

(Aju Nice) Hana ppajimeopshi i chumeul kkeutkkaji

Hana ppajimeopshi i chumeul kkeutkkaji

I'm 365 so

(Fresh! So fresh, so fresh) Oneul harudo aju jeulgeowosseoyo

Oneul harudo aju jeulgeowosseoyo

Daeum deiteudo ppalli haesseum jokesseoyo

(So fresh, so fresh) Daeum deiteudo ppalli haesseum jokesseoyo

Daeum deiteudo ppalli haesseum jokesseoyo

Jip deryeodajuneun giri neomudo jjalbayo

(So fresh, so fresh) Jip deryeodajuneun giri neomudo jjalbayo

Jip deryeodajuneun giri neomudo jjalbayo

Naeil i shigane tto mannayo

(So fresh, so fresh) Naeil i shigane tto mannayo

Naeil i shigane tto mannayo

Woah woah!

I'm 365 so fresh

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Very Fresh - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Putin Meets with Young Russian Artists at Crimean Forum - Duration: 17:26.

Good afternoon

I already have a general idea of what this forum is about.

Now I hope to hear more details from you.

At any rate, what I have seen here is very interesting and impressive.

Most importantly, I think the participants like it.

Do you like it?

Let's start.

Please.

Good evening! My name is Anton Chubakov, Im from Tula.

I am a trained artist and painter here in Tula. I am presenting the project, Samovar: the 21st Century Flea.

I have a question related to my occupation. These days, if you want to become a professional artist, it takes you 15 years to study.

First at an arts school, then college and university. Then artists start looking for a job all by themselves.

In the Soviet Times, graduate artists would go to the Union of Artists with its art factories where they could get hired to work for the country.

Mr Putin, I would like to ask your opinion.

Is it possible to bring back this tradition?

And is it possible to serve your country through arts?

Thank you.

I have to admit I was unaware of the fact that art factories ceased to exist and they do exist.

Of course, we should think about this because art is a special activity.

Art is something that can conform and fit into certain boundaries.

However, it needs support.

I see your point and I have friends who are involved in the arts.

I know how difficult it can be to find clients.

I understand you need stability.

I will discuss it with my colleagues, including those at the Ministry of Culture.

I think it is possible to create something similar.

Good afternoon, Mr Putin.

My name is Andrei Grigoryev, I am from Yekaterinburg.

I am a student of the world-famous Nikolai Kolyada, creator of the Kolyada Theatre. He sends you his best.

Recently we shot a film about Nikolai Vasenin - a war hero, a member of the French resistance.

You may have heard the story; we were very well supported by people in culture and the arts.

Money was raised through crowd funding.

And Sergey Lavrov even recorded a video message in support of our project.

So the film was shot and had success.

We premiered the film in 57 cities and even received a presidential grant.

The Russian Copper Company sponsored the project.

Igor Altushkin fell in love with the life story of Nikolai Vasenin and was devoted to the success of our film crew and supported this project until the end.

We are still involved with this film and, of course, we support the memory of Nikolai Vasenin.

I do not think I should retell the whole story, but what is important?

I would like to note that Vasenin is my third film.

I finished it, and now I am working on a feature film.

It is a film about Grigory Perelman, the well-known mathematician, the pride and really the crown jewel of the math world.

We developed this project for a year, wished Mr Perelman a happy 50th birthday

with an orchestra under his windows - maybe somewhat odd, but it was cool actually.

And on June 8, we managed to meet him in person.

I would say that was huge success for you.

It really was a huge success.

I understand he leads a reclusive life.

Reclusive, yes.

If you like, you can open the materials and look them through now.

We achieved a lot.

And now we are moving on to the production stage.

So, we would like to ask you (not for money)...

We would like to write a letter of recommendation to the Ministry of Culture,

because such letters are very welcome.

And if we have your appraisal, you are the number one viewer in this country,

and the success of Panfilov's 28 Men and the success of Legend No 17 and many other films,

in many respects, it seems to me, is owed to you.

So, look through the materials if you will; this is a young actor of the Kolyada Theatre.

But why is it written here "the luckiest mathematician"?

He is the most talented, the greatest genius, perhaps?

That he is talented and a genius goes without question.

He used the money he got from the Courant University to prove the Poincare Conjecture.

This was really phenomenal, because grants worth millions were being paid around

the world and this conjecture remained an enigma to people for 98 years,

but today, we have the chance to see the world in four-dimensional space.

More time will probably be needed to fully understand the implications of what he has achieved.

Like with credit card algorithms, no one understood why mathematicians thought them up, but it happened.

We want to ask you directly to come to the premiere, to support our film...

What about Grigory Perelman himself...

He heard out our explanations of the whole project and had no objections.

He has no objections...

I also spoke to Sergei Yevgenyevich, his teacher.

Yes, but the main thing is that supports the project, that he has no objections.

Yes of course, because two films have already been made about Hawking, and about Steve Jobbs...

You are absolutely right, and I fully support you, but you must get his permission.

Of course. I can say from the outset that he is not going to sigh anything.

Our task is to ensure that our artistic interpretation of his life is as objective as possible.

I will do everything to ensure this.

We have already written the screenplay.

You are quite right and I support you completely.

I will try.

Thank you. That would be great.

I do not know yet when your premiere will take place and where I will be at that moment.

June 13, 2019,664 days from now.

It says so here...

The photo shows Alexei Romanov, an actor from Kolyada Theater.

Will Perelman himself attend?

I certainly hope so.

Sergey Pershin: Friends, let us move from cinema to theater.

If there are no objections, I would like to give the young culture representatives here

in our improvised hall the chance to speak.

Were the previous speakers not young?

Yes, they are young too, like everyone who takes part in our forum each year.

But they already have achievements to their names.

Good afternoon, Mr Putin.

My name is Daniil Chashchin and I am from Tyumen.

I am a theater and film director and so my question will concern this area of activity.

This is quite a pressing issue that the Tavrida forum has discussed

over the last three years and it comes up constantly in theater and film education too,

backed by rectors and the leading theater and cinema teachers,

but it does not translate into direct instructions.

The issue is that of giving people who already have higher education the chance to train as directors.

The specific nature of a director's work requires a certain life and professional experience,

as well as an artist's, choreographer's, musician's and actor's skills.

Many of our great directors such as Yury Lyubimov or Vasily Shukshin only entered

the profession when they were well over thirty and had previously worked in other professions.

I often travel the provinces staging shows, and I know a huge number of talented

and creative people who already have a higher education.

They ask me how one goes about becoming a director, and I say, "Unless you have 300,000, its impossible".

I believe that art is built on personality, and the director is the main personality,

the one who organizes the whole process.

If we no longer have outstanding personalities, we will see a correspondingly different level in our cinema and theater.

My question is, Mr President, would it be possible to resolve this problem through the system of presidential grants?

Yes, of course. These grants are already in operation, and I think they apply to this area as well.

I have not yet heard anything.

The current legislation makes it possible to receive only one state-funded (free) higher education.

This is the truth of the situation, but it is possible to make special provisions in the grant system.

In other words, the system is already up and running

and we just need to see whether it currently applies to this area of activity or not.

I know the Culture Ministry has already raised this issue and I support them.

I do not think the sums in question are so large.

This is a case-by-case situation.

You are right, directors are unique products, and so, of course, we can do something here.

We support this idea...

Thank you very much.

I believe there are many people listening and applauding this decision of yours right now.

To the new Shukshin.

Incidentally, on the subject of grants, you came to us last year...

Today, by the way, one of our outstanding directors,

Andrei Konchalovsky, is celebrating his 80th birthday.

Let us give him a around of applause and congratulate him.

He has just put together a new group of students

at GITIS (Russian Academy of Theater Arts).

As concerns grants, another Tavrida grantee is a person you supported last year.

I would like to say a few words.

His name is Alexei, and he represents a community of architects

and the Moscow Institute of Architecture.

He developed a Kremlin renovation project.

Can you tell us a little more about it?

Will have to relocate for the renovation?

Or can I stay in my office?

No, relocation is not necessary.

Our project concerns the restoration of the Chudov Monastery

and the Ascension Convent on the site of demolished Building 14.

We showed you this project last year and, having received the grant, we completed it.

It was actually your idea, you voiced it in 2014, and we started working on it almost immediately.

Our approach went beyond simple restoration of architectural monuments.

The goal is to revive Russian national culture reflected in architecture; that is, not only to restore the past,

but to create the future on the firm foundation of our great history, which is equally important.

You also mentioned that this project needs promotion.

Are you an architect?

Yes.

You speak like a writer or a poet.

It is a pleasure to listen to you.

Thank you.

You said that the project needs to be put out for public discussion, which we tried to do.

It has featured in two documentaries on federal channels.

We gave an interview and presented the project at some of the most prestigious architectural conferences.

We also produced a book, and I would like to give you a copy.

This book describes how the project uses a combination of modern computer technology

and traditional practices of classical restoration schools.

Recently we showed this project to Patriarch Kirill,

and he said that it was very important and supported it.

Moreover, this project became, if I may say so, an element of Russia's soft power abroad.

Just recently, the government of Republika Srpska within Bosnia and Herzegovina

decided to use one of the churches from the project as a prototype for their church devoted

to the Romanov family i the capital, Banja Luka.

With support of the Sretensky Monastery in Moscow,

we have already agreed on this with the eparchy and got approval for the project.

Mr Putin, on behalf of our team,

I would like to say that we want to continue working on this project and,

if possible and upon your instruction, to present it officially to the public.

After that, if possible, we could start bringing it to life.

I believe this project could cultivate a new generation of architects who will not only be creative

but also an important, patriotic and spiritual elite.

Russian architecture has always flourished and thrived intellectually in conditions like these.

What is your name?

Alexei Kapustin

Alexei, I like this idea very much.

The only constraining factor is the opinion

of your colleagues and experts in history, architecture and archeology.

Many say,

"You should not touch this. No new-builds should appear at the Kremlin.

As good as it may be, it will still look like a new-build against

the background of ancient preserved churches."

This is the first factor.

Secondly, this concerns a place where excavations are considered necessary by archaeologists.

Overall, this is an issue for discussion;

it cannot be approved by a sole authority,

this has to be a sustained decision expressed by the public

either to recreate what used to be in this place or to preserve what we have.

But the decision can be made only

on the basis of an extensive public discussion.

The idea itself is appealing; it would be good to revive what we lost.

The question is whether we can leave unharmed the things we have preserved

while restoring the ones we lost.

Let us think about it together.

The forum here is open to people with different abilities,

including those with unlimited abilities, and we are proud of this.

Some things are far from perfect as regards architecture and accessibility,

but we are working on it.

I would like to give Svetlana the opportunity to ask her question, she is raising her hand.

Good afternoon, Mr Putin.

I have been waiting for this meeting for three years,

to personally thank you for the peaceful skies

and the opportunity for us, creative people, to do what we love.

Thank you very much for this.

Our grandparents, sadly, did not have such an opportunity.

But back to the point.

I am Sveta Kozinova, a fashion designer from Moscow.

As you can see, I represent a rather small group of Russian citizens

of about 13 million people.

There is a problem - no one creates stylish and comfortable clothing for us.

See the irony?

13 million million is almost ten percent of our population.

It is neither few nor many.

Unfortunately, the is number is growing among young people and adults,

no one is immune to that.

No one creates stylish and comfortable clothes for us, and no one considers our opinion.

At this forum, after speaking to experts,

we have come to the conclusion that it is time to change the situation and to act.

This is why we have launched a project

that allows over 250 disabled people

from Russia to engage in designing and creating

a full-cycle inclusive clothing collection.

I would like to ask you,

as the most popular person in Russian and world media,

and your team to take part in this project and support it in various ways.

You mentioned this at just the right time, and here is why.

The Government is working on a corresponding document, a strategy,

but it is very specific and related

to the support of production facilities manufacturing

rehabilitation equipment for people with physical disabilities.

This issue can and definitely should be included in the strategy.

I believe some considerable financing has been envisaged

for two or three years - up to 1.5 billion for a start,

so we will definitely include your issue there as well.

Can I ask one more question?

Aside from financial support, which is important,

are you, as the leader of our country, prepared

to take part in an advertising campaign for this clothing?

For this clothing, I am.

Thank you very much.

For more infomation >> Putin Meets with Young Russian Artists at Crimean Forum - Duration: 17:26.

-------------------------------------------

Elder Scrolls On Your Phone! -- App All Knight - Duration: 4:56.

Hey! Hey there! I'm Jake and get ready to App All Knight.

Remember to always be nice to your Elder Scrolls: Legends, a collectible card game in which

you and your opponent battle in turn-based matches.

The cards feature creatures from the Elder Scrolls series.

After you pick an avatar it's ready to play.

When it's your turn draw a card and gain one magicka which is needed to play that card.

You can choose to attack a card in your own lane or just the opponent directly.

The number on the left is the amount of damage that card will deal in combat while the number

on the right represents how much damage it can take before it's destroyed.

There are four types of cards; Support, Actions, Creatures, and Items which enhance creatures.

Each player starts with a deck of 50 to 70 cards and once you reduce your opponent's

health to zero you win.

Which makes you a star...a

Hades' Star.

A strategy game where the goal is to colonize planets, collect valuable minerals,

build space stations, grow your economy, and solidify your presence in dangerous star systems.

First let's choose a planet to colonize. Oh this one looks nice!

Now it's time to select a ship and a shipment.

Delivering shipments earns you crucial resources to increase infrastructure and travel further

into the star system.

Keep in mind that once your ship is in motion you cannot change its course and will have

to wait until it reaches the destination.

When you make a delivery you'll have the ability to upgrade planets which includes

constructing.

For example you can build shipyards which allow construction of ships and increases

your Empire's total fleet capacity.

In order to carry out certain operations you'll need enough hydrogen and will lose some when

you do so but it's all in order to get more credits which help you with the rest of your

goals.

In other words this game really is all about strategy but you can do it because you ARE

I STAR.

No, that wasn't bad grammar, that was the spelling of

Ristar, a platformer game which is unique in that the focus is less on jumping and speed

and more on using Ristar's unnaturally stretchy arms.

Use these arrows to navigate and A to jump.

But if you're ready to face your foes instead of avoiding them grab on and head butt for

points. Head butting. Yay!

To use his arms you have to click the direction you want to reach and B to grab.

Enemies aren't the only things you can use this capability for.

You can also use it to climb ladders or swing across bars.

You can even use this ability to travel via dandelion seed.

If you don't act fast in cases like this where you get trapped in small spaces with

enemies, you will lose health quickly and die.

Oh and this here can help you get to where you need to go if you let go at the right

time...but since I didn't let's try this again.

And again.

And I'm getting a lotta momentum here and okay I crashed into a wall but it

still got me closer to where I need to be so I'll take it. RISTAR!!!

As simple as this game can be the controls can make it more complicated if you don't

use them exactly as you should.

But you can achieve anything if you just keep your mind Opin...out!

Which is a version of pinball that I terribly mispronounced.

Pinball? Been there done that.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Pinout has many unique features and the most notable one being that it is a race against

the clock.

Unlike the original arcade game where you just have to keep it from slipping between

the two flippers, this has different challenges.

Once you get past the first level, letting this happen actually doesn't end the game.

However, since the goal is to get to the checkpoint before time running out, it doesn't help

at all to go backwards because you'll just waste time.

When you launch it through these lit up circles, you'll be earning seconds which may not

sound like a lot but you'll see that it is when you start playing for yourself.

As you go challenges will arise like getting it past this barrier before the gates close.

Sometimes games within the game will open up.

Just flip to play and totally crush it at...oh...okay so I lost the game within the game but I still

have a chance at the other game. The main game...anyways

Now that I've said game too many times let's move on to

Rogue Wizards.

This dungeon-crawling game has you navigating a map by either sliding or just tapping on

a square you'd like to move to.

You'll notice that it looks like the level is being created as you go but it doesn't

actually change each time you come back to an area.

The layout matches this map which can be helpful to you when trying to get to the door.

If you see a barrel, tap on it to see what it contains.

Later levels will have the option to equip yourself with things like potions and swords.

When you encounter skeletons use your sword to defeat them which can give you rewards

like coins. Woo! Money.

You may also come across scrolls to open that give you incredibly vague advice like this.

There will also be other characters later on that have apparently been waiting for you

a long time and are now on your side to help you defeat more enemies.

Links to all the apps can be found in the description below.

And if you want a playlist of App All Knight good news! There's a playlist right here full of apps. Things to do on your phone to make you have fun

if you're on the subway or on a bus or at home

Or hey if you're in line at a favorite restaurant that maybe serves tacos

Hashtag not an ad. I just really like Taco Bell.

What are we talking about? Tacos and apps. Yes. Links to those are below.

Not tacos, just apps. And as always, thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Elder Scrolls On Your Phone! -- App All Knight - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

MAMAMOO Talks What They Would Be Doing If They Weren't Singers And Famous Jung Woo Sung Ad-Lib - Duration: 3:41.

MAMAMOO Talks What They Would Be Doing If They Weren't Singers And Famous Jung Woo Sung Ad-Lib

MAMAMOO recently sat down for an interview and talked about what their lives would have been like had they not debuted as MAMAMOO as well as Moonbyul's famous ad-lib involving actor Jung Woo Sung.

When asked what they would be doing if they weren't singers, Solar responded, "I once wanted to major in Culture and Tourism.

I even started preparing to become a flight attendant but realized that it didn't fit with me…My mom is also a licensed real estate agent so there was this pressure to get a license in something.

If I didn't debut in MAMAMOO, I would probably be working in real estate.".

Moonbyul said, "When I was in elementary school, my dream was to become a teacher. Then in middle school and high school, I wanted to become a policewoman, although I didn't make any great efforts [to become one].".

She continued, "I had the opportunity to perform on stage by chance and…it was exhilarating. That's when I decided I had to be a singer.".

Wheein shared, "I wanted to be an artist. My mom majored in drawing so I really like drawing as well.

I sincerely debated a lot between choosing art or music but decided that I could draw later as a hobby. So I decided then that I would work hard to become a singer.".

Hwasa added, "Wheein really has a passion for drawing. I feel like she still very much dreams of becoming an artist.".

The members, who are famous for their love of clever ad-libs, also talked about Moonbyul's famous ad-lib line during an ad-lib filled performance of "Decalcomanie" at the "2016 Blue Dragon Film Awards" last November.

During the performance, Moonbyul said, "Jung Woo Sung, if I drink this will you go out with me?" which was a reference to his famous line in the film "A Moment To Remember.".

Moonbyul shared her own thoughts about the ad-lib and said, "I heard that actors don't really react [to performances] at film festivals so I worried a lot before but was honored when they reacted so well [to the ad-lib].

When I said that line, the camera just happened to fall on Jung Woo Sung and, while he enjoyed it, I was very thankful to Ha Jung Woo, who was sitting right in front of him, because he had such an excited reaction.".

As to how the ad-lib even came about, Moonbyul said, "The idea initially came from our agency and they told me to say it very loudly.

But I was really burdened by the idea and debated whether to do it or not up until the moment that I said it. Even the idea of saying Jung Woo Sung's name was nerve-wracking.

That performance was my worst performance so far.

For more infomation >> MAMAMOO Talks What They Would Be Doing If They Weren't Singers And Famous Jung Woo Sung Ad-Lib - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Vermilion Valley Resort - Duration: 5:14.

Cary and Michele Hansen, Mammoth Village Properties

Call for more information, (800)934-1842

BRE#01117688/01840635

For more infomation >> Vermilion Valley Resort - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Eliminated Idol School Contestant Thanks Mnet For Killing Her Dream Of Becoming An Idol - Duration: 1:32.

Eliminated Idol School Contestant Thanks Mnet For Killing Her Dream Of Becoming An Idol

Jessica Lee from Mnet's Idol School thanks Mnet for killing her dream of ever becoming a K-Pop idol.

She recently uploaded a video to talk about how she's giving up. https://postimg. org/image/npc49hicl/.

After experiencing a survival show first hand, she was excited to be eliminated from the show. Idol School was her answer to whether or not she should continue pursuing a career in the industry.

But she regretted participating in Idol School right away. She started comparing herself to others and lost confidence in herself. Jessica competed on the show under her Korean name, Lee Seul.

She was one of the members to be eliminated during the first round.

Even though she's never going to debut as a K-Pop star, Jessica inspired everyone that it's okay to give up on your dream, as long as you know it's not right for you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét