Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Welcome to Happy Magic Toys and episode 109 of our My Little Pony coloring book page series.

Today's coloring page is Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLPFiM.

Pinkie Pie is part of the Mane 6 and possesses the element of laughter.

Please check out my playlists to see more My Little Pony coloring book pages, color swaps and customs.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the channel to find videos based on other TV shows and films.

Please like and subscribe for daily videos, and leave any coloring page, color swap and/or custom requests in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Pinkie Pie Coloring Book Page MLP My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Coloring Page Kids Art - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Spanish Civil War Song (Republican Side): Los campesinos (The Peasants) [Subtitles/Subtítulos] - Duration: 2:38.

The fields wounded by so much shrapnel,

The peoples bleeding from so much pain,

And the peasants over the battle,

To destroy traitorous fascism.

Leaving the plough lying on the ground,

Taking the rifle to fight,

We are marching joyfully to the trenches,

So that in Spain there is freedom.

We are the peasants,

Today we are the soldiers.

Forward!

Our rifles shout,

Our ploughs shout,

Forward!

Forward! Forward!

The blood that runs brave daily

Has to drown one day in its storm

The enemies of the proletariat,

And the enemies of our unity.

The day of our victory will come;

Peace will walk around the world,

Workshops and fields singing the glory

Of those who fell for freedom.

We are the peasants,

Today we are the soldiers.

Forward!

Our rifles shout,

Our ploughs shout,

Forward!

Forward! Forward!

For more infomation >> Spanish Civil War Song (Republican Side): Los campesinos (The Peasants) [Subtitles/Subtítulos] - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Guilty Reader Book Tag | The Book Life - Duration: 9:31.

hey guys it's Sarah Jane welcome back to my channel today I'm going to be doing a

tag and I'm going to be doing the guilty reader tag. So I wasn't tagged to do this

but I saw this over on Catriona's channel Little Book Owl I'm sure you guys all

know it and it was so much fun to watch I decided that I wanted to do it for

myself. This tag was created by Chami from Read like Wildfire and I will link her

channel down below! So let's get going and I'm just gonna jump right in with

the questions. Question number one is have you ever re gifted book that

you've been given? So my answer to this one is a little bit complicated. I have

never re gifted a book that's been given to me as a gift, I've never taken

that book and gifted it to another person. I have given away books as in

like un hauled them and given them to charity shops but there is one thing

that kind of sticks out to me that kind of is an answer to this question but I

don't view it as a guilty thing but I'm gonna say anyway.

A long time ago Sam from Thoughts on Tomes gave me a book, she gave me a

hardback of the Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, she was posting me something

that I wanted and she put the book in there and she was like the box was big

enough I thought I might as well put something else in there because the thing

she was posting me was only like this big and it was something that I wanted

from America she sent it to me so she put a book in there and she put a little

note and said I don't know if you even want this if you want to give it away or

whatever is cool that's fine and I was like no I'll keep it. So I kept it and

then the next year or two years later even Sian from Readers Rambles was here

and she had a hardback of the Mime Order but she only had the paperback over the

bone season and she couldn't find the hardback of the Bone Season and she was

like oh you've got that one I really want it, and I was like oh I kind of like

I didn't actually buy I was like Sam gave it to me and then we were going to

YALC and I didn't want to take it with me because it was too heavy so I wasn't

gonna get it signed, and then while I was at YALC I bought the paperback to get

signed and I was like now I've got two copies. I was like I'm never gonna give

it away like to a charity shop or whatever I was like Sam gave that to

me and then I knew that she wanted the hardback I was like I'll give it to you

I was like I know Sam would be would be fine with that so she now has the book

that Sam gave me so it's kind of like done done the rounds but I know that

sound would be fine with that because she put in the little thing you know

blah blah so yeah I've re gifted a book in that sense but I feel like it's

a book that's done its journey. Question number two

is have you ever said you've read a book when you haven't? Yeah!

So when I first looked at this tag I was like of course I haven't done that but I

have because I was talking to somebody who was going on and on and on at me

about how you have to read classics to be a reader and I don't believe that and

they were like oh well if you haven't read such-and-such you can't appreciate

the books that you've read and I was like right okay whatever, so they were

going on and on and on and on like have you read this have you read this like no

no no and they were getting the more I said no the more they kept coming up

with other titles so I just went yeah yeah yeah so I pretended that I read

like three classics that I haven't read. But I wanted them to bugger off and leave me alone so

don't judge. Question number three is have you ever borrowed a book and not

returned it? Oh which story do I tell, I have two. So I'm quite guilty of this. I

had a really really big library fine and I moved house twice so I just kind of

thought it wouldn't follow me and then I wanted to go to the library because

I'd recently joined a writers group this was like 2013 and at the time I was

doing research for my novel and I wanted to check out some fairy tale books and I

had an 87 pound fine. So. And I was like...aaaah.

And the thing is what I tried to do, now my name is Sarah Jane ,I hate being

called Sarah FYI and I thought if I try and sign up

to the library and put Sarah instead of Sarah Jane they wouldn't find me because

I was like I have a different address I have a different name. They found me and

I had to pay money. In the end I didn't have to pay the full lot they said that

I could pay £40 and that would be fine, so I was like okay I paid £40

but yeah. So the second part of this is quite a funny story so I was at uni and

there was this book called if it's purple someone's gonna die and it's all

about colour being used in film and TV and it can kind of preempt things that

are going to happen and it's talking about how different colors can mean

different things symbolically. And my friend Becki got out this book

called if it's purple someone's gonna die and in the first year me my friend Becki

and my friend Zelly we all typically spent our time in my halls, in my like

student flat just because we just did, probably because I was the host and would

feed them I guess. And this book got left behind so I ended up taking this book

home then I brought it back with me next year

then took it home then I brought it back with me and then I took it home again

when I finally moved out like properly uni was over and I said to my friend

Becki, I was like seriously next time you come and stay you're taking this book

with you and she was like no, in the end we had the book so long that she had

such a big fine that she was told if she didn't give the book back she wouldn't

be able to graduate so her dad had to pay this fine I think it was 70 pounds.

She might comment on this so that she might clear any of this up I've got

anything wrong and so she paid the fine and then they said to her we can keep

the book now it's essentially yours but that means that she wasn't in any rush

to take it back and I moved house three times and then when I moved to this

house I was like if you don't take it the next time you come to stay I'm

throwing it away. She didn't take it and I threw it away because this was from

2008 and when I moved it was 2015 and I was like Rebecca no. So the next question

is have you ever read a series out of order? And I don't think I have, I've done

it kind of once but it wasn't really a big deal I was reading the Charlaine

Harris books the Sookie Stackhouse books which the series True Blood is based on

and I read books one two and four I think and I did read one two and three

but it didn't matter I didn't realise that I'd done it I thought I'd already

read the third book and it didn't matter too much because the series although the

plot goes a bit like this you know TV series and books it was similar enough

that I didn't really miss anything because I kind of knew the gist but yeah

I've done it once. The next question is have you ever spoiled a book for someone?

I don't think I have. Okay so I've never spoiled a book for

someone in the sense that I've accidentally spoiled it and they were

reading the book or planning to read it. I have however spoiled a book for

somebody who actually said like spoil it for me tell me what happens and that was

for Colleen Hoover's Ugly Love I read Ugly Love and if you guys remember that

book destroyed me yeah, and I met up with my friend the day after and we went to

Starbucks and we sat in Starbucks and I was like honestly this book I read last

night and she went what was it about I was like well I don't really want to tell you

because you might want to read it she was like no tell me so I was like okay.

This guy called miles Archer and then this girl could Tate....

That's what happened. And she sat opposite me and I've literally like word

vomited at her and she goes... oh right. I was like I have just word vomited on you

havent I? She's like a little bit. And then at the end she goes actually

sounds quite good sounds like something I might have read and I'm like are you

for real? The next question is have you ever doggy

eared a book? And the answer is no because I think that is sacrilege. The

next question is have you ever told someone you don't own a book when you do?

No, no. Have you ever told someone you haven't read a book when you have? No

I've never done that either I've never really been ashamed of any books that

I've read I've never felt the need to lie because even if it's a terrible book

I'm so bluntly honest that I literally cannot keep it inside so I wouldn't read

a terrible book and then be like no I haven't read it. I'd be like I have

read it and guess what I think it's terrible because blah blah blah.

The next question is have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a

book? And yeah I have if I'm if I'm really not enjoying a book and I'm

really really hating it I do start to skim read because life's too short for

reading every word of every book if you don't like the book. I mean if I'm loving

the book I won't do it but if I'm really not enjoying it I do start to skim read

a little bit and I'm sorry. Something that I do which is really bad

is if I'm reading a book and the chapter ends on like the second page my eyes

will keep darting to that line because I'm so like oh my god what's gonna

happen, I did it with the beauty of darkness by Mary e Pearson recently and

I was reading it and it was like oh my god oh my god like that and I kept doing

it yet it's cos I can't I can't I can't handle my emotions yeah I'm a bad person.

And the final question is have you ever badmouthed a book you actually liked?

Now I've never badmouthed a book that I liked in the sense that I loved it and

then I pretend I don't like it. I do talk some negative things about books I've

loved but it's not because I'm suddenly like swapping sides

it's just that I can see these from both points of view. In those kind of

circumstances I guess I have but I've never like loved a book and then

actively sat down and been like so let's talk shit about this book you know? Like

I would never do that just to impress somebody because I don't do anything to

impress people because I don't care. So that's it for the guilty reader tag I

really really enjoyed this I kind of fell out of love with tags for a bit but

that was really fun I'm going to tag some people and I will leave them linked

down below thank you so much for watching I hope you guys liked my little

story times and I'll see you guys again soon! Bye!

For more infomation >> Guilty Reader Book Tag | The Book Life - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Steffanina | The Ultimate in Hip-Hop Freestyle | Step Up: High Water - Duration: 1:59.

What's up, guys? I'm Matt Steffanina

and I'm excited to be partnering with YouTube Red Originals

to promote their new dance series

"Step Up: High Water."

Like every dancer out there,

I grew up watching "Step Up"

and it was a huge source of inspiration for me

as a dancer, as a choreographer,

and that's why it's an honor to be in collaboration

with "Step Up: High Water."

Now, let's go check out my dance video

and be sure to check out "Step Up: High Water,"

coming this fall.

♪♪

♪♪

Thanks for watching my video, guys.

I hope you all liked it

and make sure you subscribe to the channel.

And keep checking back to see everyone else's videos

coming out soon.

♪♪

For more infomation >> Matt Steffanina | The Ultimate in Hip-Hop Freestyle | Step Up: High Water - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Kamhuber & JackTheBusch - Outtakes von unserem 1. Cover - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Laura Kamhuber & JackTheBusch - Outtakes von unserem 1. Cover - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Too Faced Just Peachy Palette PRE-SALE TODAY! ELF 50% off SALE NOW! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

Hello!

I'm Jen and this is your Daily Makeup Minute for August 30, 2017.

TODAY ONLY at Sephora, early access to the Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow

Palette - $45.

Check to see if you get 4% cash back with Ebates!

ELF offers 50% off sitewide before the long weekend shopping rush

You can also save on lips now at Makeup Monsters' huge sale!

Over at Hautelook, watch today's specials for Japonesque Cosmetics, and stay tuned to

Friday for Coloured Raine

Speaking of Coloured Raine, How Cute!

Here is the Second of their tiny palettes, "Smoke Show."

five mattes and one shimmer, cruelty free, coming soon.

If you miss Game of Thrones already, here's a sneak peek of the upcoming KG Beauty "Ice

and Fire" palette here too, a sneak of the finalized Storybook

Cosmetics dragon lipstick packaging prototype

That's it for now.

We'll see you here same time tomorrow.

Remember we have Makeup Minute Extras on my Instagram, and Don't forget our full-length

weekly newscast, What's Up in Makeup, every Sunday morning on YouTube!

For more infomation >> Too Faced Just Peachy Palette PRE-SALE TODAY! ELF 50% off SALE NOW! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

UNREAL ABYSS OF DOOM | Hello Neighbor Beta 3 Pt.4 - Duration: 18:15.

hello everyone it's me Jayskibean and welcome back the hello neighbor

last episode we basically we got the the kerb bar the magnet and we got the

keycard and we got everything that the card key or whatever you want to call it

and we got the the basement unlocked and we got a bunch of doors unlocked and all

that good stuff and now we are starting again so the first thing we got to do is

great he's he's on me already that's good okay so he's on me already

uh-huh he's hanging out in his favorite spot so our goal this episode is to

finish the birthday puzzle and we got to get all the colored lock doors unlocked

so we got to get the red key the green key etc so we're gonna knock all that

out we're gonna find all the mannequins and we gotta find all of the cake

all the cake so here goes nothing first we're gonna come up here

gotta go in here go in here and you can take control of this thing we're gonna

move it back not too far though like right right there is good alright cool

so we're gonna do that we're gonna get out now alright gonna jump and glide

maybe gonna let me there we go oh did okay good and we're just gonna run up

this I've done this so many times I've done this so many times so we're gonna

do this first it is very important before you do this to have the red

gramophone you gotta have the gramophone the actually um the shrieks the but

what's it called the the plants alright so gonna put that they are gonna

put that there this also gets you a mannequin by the way and kind of it

should be able to get you the green key as well so we're gonna stack three up

there we're gonna grab this because we're gonna need that we're gonna climb

up on top of that you're gonna sprint jump man I didn't jump good sprint jump

okay we're here we're gonna jump on here gonna go here open the umbrella sprint

jump close it when we're above it and then sprint jump and now we're here it's

good good we're gonna climb up here with said umbrella switch to this guy and

like I said put it down we can start it take it back up

and is shrieking all the flowers good stuff so we're shrinking these guys kind

of dark so you can't really see anything now this over here is the thing right

here you drop something in there and it stops the magnet directly below us which

is that box room that is in the Sabre be resistant it's the box room you throw a

box up there you get in there and the green key is stuck to the giant magnet

in that room directly underneath the windmills so that basically stops the

window okay I don't I don't need this playing anymore super loud right okay so

all the plants are gone we go here and now we can get mister mannequin but

guess what I I don't I don't have any room for him so I gotta fly all the way

down say there may had a kid we'll come back for you

got a fly down and catch up to this guy right here okay we're here okay

you take this box you throw it all right good

okay that's done now I can just sprint jump all right so now we're gonna Mary

Poppins on down and baby pop and Sun down I said in my Mary Poppins and I am

okay actually gonna marry Poppins all the way down to this year window in we

go and here's piece cake awesome alright so

here's the cake I can put this guy down turn it off and then I'm gonna pick it

up and throw it just turn throw it out the window

can you can you go out the window bub can you go out the window can I throw

you out go n doke I'm just gonna drop him out the window

Oh bloop see ya oh did not mean to do that okay so now

we get to do the job at puzzle again because yeah and sprint job

why don't you know JA oh okay well won't try that again later here's the another

mannequin we're just gonna take this with us just gonna go back up here into

the birthday cake room and I'm gonna drop off some stuff because I don't need

to did you did not have to do that you did not the fly all the way across the

road Brody you know that was unnecessary man can here

a cake put the cake on the table bloop okay okay so we got booze we just got a

climb back up now and jump and hopefully it works there we go okay now we have

the cake may as well get the plate too so let's go ahead and do this again

shift jump okay oh boy okay jump got it all right so you don't really need the

umbrella to make that last jump and sorry about the repetitive fail guys I'm

probably gonna cut it out anyway sound know why I'm apologizing but but yeah I

failed that a lot so I'm gonna drop that down there just gonna jam that up so now

I can go ahead and I think I'm done here for now yeah I think I'm done here I

think I'm done until I get the gun which is actually I'm not done here and a

totally epic failed this extremely hard to because there's another room the last

mannequin is in another room actually up top oh yeah and there's another

mannequin right here too

awesome he's probably in here waiting on me he's

not okay that's good that's good he's not why is he right there he knocked

over my boxes why'd you knock my boxes over dude sprint jump take this throw it

at him take that cuz he's taking all the boxes what are you gonna do did enough

fell I fell of course I fell why wouldn't I fall hahahaha hey I don't

even know where I'm sorry I'm just kind of oh my god is he here again dude if

he's here again then oh geez okay whatever so anyway this suppose we agree

in key here there it is but boom green key that is perfect that's that's what

we want Oh Frick we have to get in that window but we have the bus to open first

dang it it's that window right here oh okay

what can I throw I have nothing to throw inside the cake

what just happened register that is that stuck in there forever now there's a

mannequin in this room like in this window all right I have an idea I'm just

gonna drop down I can get back up I'm just got to get back up I'm at the super

throw I'm not to super throw this it's just gonna have to be super thrown huh

missed okay I can get it though I can totally get it you guys saw that you saw

here first fellas what are you doing plus I have to get that piece of cake

back now because now there's piece of cake in there too cuz I'm smart and I

threw my cake in the window boom got it all right I'm gonna need that box back

Bo but but hey hey okay it's gone forever okay

need to float out this way you see which one does broken good that one right

there so we need to go in that window see there's the mannequin right there in

the window you seen to fly in like a Mary F

what happened what was that did it eat the cake is that the cake I want to say

that's the cake that's not the cake so it's the cake in the Unreal Engine

missing thingy

so that eats items then what wolves and where does it take them to okay so we

had to completely restart the entire thing and I am caught all the way up and

I have all the cake and all the cake is on the plates and I have all of the

mannequins as well but the mannequins are not in the room yet I just I have

almost all them you know what just catch me just take me just take me away to

wherever you want to take me to you'll just take me just take me

ah it's heck all right so we had to start a new game like I just said turn

off the cameras pick that up pick it up don't Crouch why are you crouching this

game is just going haywire all sorts of crazy so okay we have to get this last

mannequin again the one that's in that big room up top that the death abyss

thing is in that I got to make sure I don't walk in or throw anything in so

good alright now I gotta stop that trolley of course he's going up why

wouldn't he be here we go again do you know with the whole time I was

playing catch up off-camera he didn't do that one time not not once you didn't

nope not even once it's crazy how it's only is it's only inconvenient when I'm

trying to record it like that's the only time ever any other time

you saw that right all right I felt like that's I feel like that's okay

I feel that's an okay squad can jump right out land right here they can just

run around easy Nick peasy squeezy pants you said these grow back these grow back

so I before I need to do anything I need to go back down and get this guy I need

this because apparently when you reset the plants grow back too so that's the

thing that I need to pay attention Wow Wow what do you know he won it was worth

a shit he dropped out of nowhere and landed on my face I just got to get this

job the puzzle set up correctly get on top of the building and I am good to go

good to go ski beam and see there's the mannequin right there I'll have to do a

sail into that window oh I hope I gave myself enough room I think I'm pretty

sure didn't okay don't touch the missing script you will die literally you will

you will definitely die put the mannequin on the rug

OOP did it break to prep I'm pretty sure you have to have all the mannequins

right right do this right

ah did he not see me oh he guess he didn't see me okay let's keep trying

this then cuz there's God there's this is how you solved the riddle for sure

freaking really maybe I just I'm just gonna rearrange these look oh oh it did

it oh I got the gun bang bang oh this is so awesome okay good alright so we've

successfully done the cake riddle the cake puzzle is gone and now now we can

take this gun we can fall anyway your guns very important the gun is very

important to get the red key and I do have to get up top again to get to the

red door which is great so green key I'm gonna go ahead and use that now I'm not

gonna go through the door cuz that's a minigame and I want to save all the

minigames for next episode next episode is gonna be the minigame episode I

really don't want to I'm not even gonna open the door but that is I think this

is a fierce cool minigame oh man I'm so glad that's done and over with oh shoot

there's still a few more jumping puzzles I need to do oh that's right you can't

bring the gun in here you have to drop it up top alright we're back up top

again once again we're back up top and now I'm gonna drop this down here bye

it's gone forever hopefully it's not really gone forever

alright now we get to find out where all this goes it goes spoiler alert spoiler

alert it goes down here right here right here ski beam right up y'all

and now we got to pull this lever oh my god I got to get a chair to stand on

they got to get a chair to stand on she gonna pull this lever and then the gun

should come right out there we go but yeah the gun in the light bulb but

we dropped earlier okay so we have a gun now and this is real fun the gun puzzle

right here we got to hit that that that that and these two things everything on

the pad is still so you got to be fast like lightning

oh wait oh there's a switch Boop all that opened the key all right so

that's open oh this is open so I can probably just go around now oh yeah I

definitely need that open I can't open it from this side okay whatever well I

can just go around oh I got to put the gun down put the gun down go through

here and oh shut again oh don't have to do it again oh man oh it's gonna make me

go all the way around Hey okay the tip the tip there my tip to

you guys there if you ever do this hit sprint before you start like hold down

sprint and then start running like hold it down while you're stationary then

start running into do go down thank you oh jeez dude like oh okay know what I

dropped the gun I dropped the gun before he got me oh how did he get me in there

okay so I drop the gun do I still have it no I don't I did drop it so the gun

should be in there I made sure I threw it down before he actually caught me so

I was not about to have to go all the way up through that jump and puzzle

again

yes there it is okay gun is in here so what I can do is I can go like so I

can go boop boop boop boop and then boat but put the gun down if he

if I here here blue I'm just I'm putting the gun down I'm just gonna go back try

again later okay so tit for you guys here leave the

gun in here once you get it leave the gun in the gun room all right put it

down for this flipsie switch should open those I can go in here I can flip this

switch okay so how do they want me to do that I'm confused

well what do i do then cuz I'm locked out I press the button it lets me out

but it shuts these two do I have to go home I'm gonna try it I'm gonna try hit

and restart I'm gonna see what that does

okay so his cameras are back on it looks like everything exploded is it open

yes it is still open good give me that key and I don't care if he catches me at

this point I'm pretty much golden I got the red key I did not turn off the

security excited to start all over again I'm gonna have to turn that back on

oh this the only bad part okay now have to do the climbing thingy again no boxes

they all exploded when I hit restart for some reason everything was lost all is

lost okay so let's try this guy can I set

this guy here nope alright what about you I'm are you enough or is that enough

height it is good okay good so you only need one box to ignore my other

strategies of using more than one box you only need one you definitely you

might not even need one not who knows maybe I'm just a Dumbo

maybe I'm just a doofus okay so we're up here again I mean to get all the way up

top sighted start this wonderful music again shrink

all these guys turn this wonderful music off because it hurts my ears and go up

top go all the way up top and my sneaky suspicion is that the Red Room is

actually oh don't throw that oh my god why would you throw that okay that would

have been bad Red Room is actually over here because I've never been to this

room over here this is like the only place in the entire house I haven't met

yet that's gotta be it yep that's red room red room right there perfection but

bow boom red key red room Open Sesame let's go inside and here we

are the red room I've never been in here guys but I think

it's safe to say whoa look at those eyes safe to say I'm gonna go ahead finish

the episode off here I hope you guys enjoyed watching all this progress so

basically finished the entire house there we unlocked the green room the red

room and we have a third minigame we have to do I'm gonna go ahead and tackle

all the minigames next episode and knock them all out and figure out how to do

them just put my mic and probably do these off-camera and they catch up later

I don't know because I'm lazy and I really don't feel like doing this again

so anyway if you guys did enjoy make sure you slap that like button

underneath the video and until next time I'll see you guys later

For more infomation >> UNREAL ABYSS OF DOOM | Hello Neighbor Beta 3 Pt.4 - Duration: 18:15.

-------------------------------------------

NEW ALESSANDRA JANUARY 18 2018 - Duration: 0:11.

hello everybody my name is Alessandra

and welcome back to year 2018

the future let me a well thanks

the next video bye bye

video bye bye

thank you everybody so much for like

For more infomation >> NEW ALESSANDRA JANUARY 18 2018 - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

宅宅的東京X大阪 10天9夜自由行 ep1 - Duration: 16:39.

For more infomation >> 宅宅的東京X大阪 10天9夜自由行 ep1 - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to change your oil I Change your cars oil I DIY - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> How to change your oil I Change your cars oil I DIY - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

How YouTube's Suggested Videos Work - Duration: 1:10.

Hey! Welcome to this series of videos

about how YouTube's search and discovery system works.

In this one we're taking a look at suggested videos.

These are videos YouTube recommends based on what viewers were watching beforehand

related topics, and past watch history.

You can find them on the right side of the watch page

below the video you're watching on the mobile app

and as the next video to auto-play.

Suggested videos can be from any channel including more from the one you're watching.

What can you do to get your videos suggested to more viewers?

Consider the following.

Make a strong call to action.

Suggest they watch another video in your series, and really sell them on why.

Be mindful of long endings as they might delay viewers from watching more.

Use playlists, links, cards, and end screens to suggest the next video.

OK, so that's suggested videos.

But what about the Home screen?

Where is Home, and what can you do to help your videos get discovered there?

Click here to watch the next video, or go back and learn about YouTube Search.

For more infomation >> How YouTube's Suggested Videos Work - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Homekeepers - Deborah Ross - Duration: 28:30.

For more infomation >> Homekeepers - Deborah Ross - Duration: 28:30.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Celebrities-Who are Popular for No Reason - Duration: 3:43.

Top 10 Celebrities-Who are Popular for No Reason

For more infomation >> Top 10 Celebrities-Who are Popular for No Reason - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Le fils du voisin - Théorie du jeu vidéo #10 - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Le fils du voisin - Théorie du jeu vidéo #10 - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Liên Quân Mobile || Tướng pháp sư Azzenka lên phép bị fix mạng phút cuối lật kèo - Duration: 17:45.

For more infomation >> Liên Quân Mobile || Tướng pháp sư Azzenka lên phép bị fix mạng phút cuối lật kèo - Duration: 17:45.

-------------------------------------------

トータルテンボス イタズラ!寝起きシリーズ 寝ている藤田を噴水の下に置いてくるぞテッテレー【爆笑ドッキリ】 - Duration: 10:33.

For more infomation >> トータルテンボス イタズラ!寝起きシリーズ 寝ている藤田を噴水の下に置いてくるぞテッテレー【爆笑ドッキリ】 - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Wheelfall "The Making Of The Atrocity Reports - Part 4" (2017, Apathia Records) - Duration: 6:58.

You always did things on your own

Pressing, promotion

which was very complicated

with a double album such as Glasrew Point

How do you feel about having a label now

few weeks before the release

It's a big relief to have

Apathia Records with us for this album

because with this I have only a few things left to do

and I can focus only on Wheelfall

We were very proud of doing it with

our own label Sunruin Records

It was great to handle our music

from the beginning to the end

Still we found ourselves limitated in many ways

It's great

Even more because Apathia Records gives us

a total freedom on the artistic direction

For example it gives me time

to take care of the music videos

I directed them before but

I'm allowed now to give it more time

This way I can work on visuals that

bring The Atrocity Reports universe to life

So that everything makes sense

What's interesting is to work

on a complete universe

I take care of the graphic designs

Charlotte takes the pictures

which really come together with that universe

Fab does the videos which participate in

making it comes alive

Even the pictures of the band

It creates a whole piece that's very fun to work on

I'd really love to shoot a movie

which would extend the story of Glasrew Point

and of course The Atrocity Reports

As the universe is the same

I'd really like to make a movie

that extends this universe

That way I could push our purpose

of making a "total work of art"

Something which we started with Glasrew Point

and we carry on with The Atrocity Reports

In a movie the music will be in the background

but we can develop the story and the visuals

I manage to develop that with the music videos

but they are only music videos

So they can't achieve what could be shown

with a special show at the theatre or a movie

we only have to think about the gigs, so

Wheelfall... They're crazy

because even the complicated songs, you know

it's not only primal

you can't just move and mosh on it

It's not Motorhead you know

you can't guess where the songs are going

It's something different

you get to the show to see something else

You give something else to the people

and they get it

At the end of all the shows I played with them

I felt that people were grateful for what we gave to them

When I hear this record

I feel its maturity and

it has a huge potential on stage

We will be able to crush people

with a two minute song for example

There's nothing better than seeing

someone breaking his neck on your music

Living this only makes you wanna play again and again

there are all the elements

that made their personnality until now

The structures are shorter

but keep the atmospherical parts as well

I love that

this evolution sounds great to me

If we didn't like what we do we stop

We didn't think this music so it can be in the norm

Everything Fab and us put in it belongs to us

We're proud of this music and we love it

It would be stupid to play it otherwise

As a listener

what do you think about The Atrocity Reports?

It is my favourite record

we don't do this music to have comercial success

We do this only because it's in our guts

Maybe they were some sceptics before

as they though that the songs were 'too long etc etc'

Now they will have nothing to say

They simply can't

I think that every extreme music fan wants this record

They just don't know it yet

They want it

This album above all the others

For more infomation >> Wheelfall "The Making Of The Atrocity Reports - Part 4" (2017, Apathia Records) - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

【初音ミク(Miku) v4x Cover】World is Mine(世界第一的公主殿下)【youtube中文字幕】(Happy birthday Miku) - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> 【初音ミク(Miku) v4x Cover】World is Mine(世界第一的公主殿下)【youtube中文字幕】(Happy birthday Miku) - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Games2Jolly G2J - Rabbit Kid Rescue 3 Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 5:10.

Games2Jolly G2J - Rabbit Kid Rescue 3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét