Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Please "SUBSCRIBE" our channel, thank you very much!

Spiderman chase Joker Venom in nerf gun game

Many dinosaur, zombie attack Spdierman

Spiderman 5 head and Power Rangers nerf gun vs zombie

For more infomation >> Superheroes Star Spiderman Five Heads nerf gun fight Joker zombie - Power Rangers in Real Life - Duration: 1:18:50.

-------------------------------------------

關於Technoblade的冒險 DDDD(CC字幕喔!) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 關於Technoblade的冒險 DDDD(CC字幕喔!) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Bhai Gurbir Singh Tarntarani - ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਹੁ - Best Kirtan✔ - Duration: 1:03:17.

For more infomation >> Bhai Gurbir Singh Tarntarani - ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਹੁ - Best Kirtan✔ - Duration: 1:03:17.

-------------------------------------------

Writër 📓 A Notëbook for You - Duration: 1:41.

Nnng, WRITE THEM!

Kill those people there!

Nnng, WRITE THEM!

Those people... SHOOT THEM!

SHOOT THEM! I gave you street odors not to make

IDIOT! any unnecessary movements until today!

SHOOT THEM! With Cacao Butters,

you tried to compensate!? (God couldn't move freely)

Lester, Gevanni, apprehend Mikami!

Ueeeeeh!?

Hey girl,

Why don't we have some nice time together?

Taku-san's name,

Now, what will happen?

Haha, Matte!

Taku, Park Geun-Hye!! BAM BAM BAM

Everyone died of heart attacks?

That's what I've been telling you since last week,

I MUST KILL THIS GUY

If we ask for accidental death or disease,

then in the shortest time...

KILLED BY HEART ATTACK (HIGUCHI KAAA)

(JUST AS PLANNED) Light Yagami,

Mikami called you as

40!!

And also said as you axe him to.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GUY (AHHH)

Fu za fu za ke ru na

IT'S ALL A TRAP SET BY NEAR TO FRAME ME!!

ISN'T IT LITTLE HOG THAT NO ONE DIED AFTER HAVING THEIR NMAE WRITTEN IN THE NOTEBOOK!

THAT PROVES IT'S A CRAP!!

Ko na ko na ba na na

Would they have come this far?

Who else have done it?

And kept going?

yeah~

Everyone, DON'T SCREW WITH ME!

Imagine the 新世界 (New World)

Imagine the MIKAMIIIII

YOU IDIOT!! I gave you STREET ODORS not to make ANY UNNECESSARY MOVEMENTS UNTIL TODAY!

Imagine the "New World"

Imagine the MATSUDAAAAA

With Cacao Butters and Cacao, did you try compensate!?!?

Nnng, WRITE THEM DOWN!!

As long as you realize the Notebook

Nnng, WRITE THEIR NAMES DOWN!!!

As long as the heart stops beating

For more infomation >> Writër 📓 A Notëbook for You - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Bunny Song | Sleeping Bunnies | Preschool Nursery Rhymes and Kids Song Collection | Baby Songs - Duration: 1:53.

See the little bunnies sleeping 'til it's nearly noon.

Come and let us gently wake them with a merry tune.

They're so still. Are they ill?

Wake up, soon.

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, and stop!

See the little bunnies sleeping 'til it's nearly noon.

Come and let us gently wake them with a merry tune.

They're so still. Are they ill?

Wake up, soon.

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Wake-up, little bunnies, hop, hop hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, hop, hop!

Wake-up, little bunnies, hop, hop hop!

Hop, little bunnies, hop, and stop!

For more infomation >> The Bunny Song | Sleeping Bunnies | Preschool Nursery Rhymes and Kids Song Collection | Baby Songs - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2 Beta Impressions!!! -Greek Commentary- Subtitles Available - Duration: 2:48.

Hello guys CaptainFoz here and today we are gonna take a look at the beta of Destiny 2!!!

First of all i was happy to see that my system could run it easly on ultra to high settings and get about 90 fps!!!

The graphics look stunning and the physics are okay!

So today im gonna talk to you about my experience with the Beta!

Starting off you get to pick a character out of the three classes Warlocks Hunters and Guardians!

When you start it instantly throws you to the first story mission which is pretty cool!

Now on to the guns!

You have much options from pretty strong sniper rfles to shotguns to revolvers with ton of damage to deal!

Now from my part i wasnt excited about the multiplayer as it isn't your mainstream fps shooter and it had some flaws...

one that i saw was that the hitbox was a little bigger than the actual enemy an even missng shots would hit him.

it would be great if we didn't see that feature in the final release

That takes away the competitive aspect of the game but is okay for console players!

Finally as many of you know he original Destiny wasn't available to pc so i was very curious about how they were going to bring the whole experience to pc!

All in all the ui is great although there are some console things such as holding buttons or the fact that you cant reload while spriting.

Finally i think that the game is a very little piece from what we are goiong to actually have in the full game and it has some things to fix before the launch!

Thank you for watching the video if you enjoyed it leave me a like, as always my name is CaptainFoz and i will catch you in the next video!!!

For more infomation >> Destiny 2 Beta Impressions!!! -Greek Commentary- Subtitles Available - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

SPOR AJANSI - GALATASARAY GÜNDEMİ - 30 AĞUSTOS 2017 - Youtube - Duration: 15:37.

For more infomation >> SPOR AJANSI - GALATASARAY GÜNDEMİ - 30 AĞUSTOS 2017 - Youtube - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

YORUMLARLA ŞARKI ! "Despacito" (PARODİ) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> YORUMLARLA ŞARKI ! "Despacito" (PARODİ) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Целевая аудитория проекта на YouTube: почему важно знать свою целевую аудиторию? - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Целевая аудитория проекта на YouTube: почему важно знать свою целевую аудиторию? - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

பணத்திற்காக இந்த நடிகைகள் செய்த வேலையை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers |Kollywood News - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> பணத்திற்காக இந்த நடிகைகள் செய்த வேலையை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil Rockers |Kollywood News - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Игрушки Маша и Медведь и Свинка Пеппа у видео для детей - На круги своя/#Мультфильмы 2017 #для детей - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Игрушки Маша и Медведь и Свинка Пеппа у видео для детей - На круги своя/#Мультфильмы 2017 #для детей - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Tilt! at 360 Chicago - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Tilt! at 360 Chicago - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Elite Dangerous : Megaships compilation - Duration: 36:33.

commander Ricardo here I thought I'd put together a video of some of the mega

ships and in-game platforms that you can find on your journeys around the elite

dangerous galaxies some have had tales of woe and calamity in disaster whereas

some have just been dockable stations or outposts before you get into it if you

got to give me a like and subscribe to the videos if you like what you're

seeing and also click the notification button that could really help me out so

let's get into it a brief tour of some of the mega ships in elite dangerous

hello this is Ricardo and I'm playing elite dangerous now the purpose of this

video is for me to go and take a look at the Alcatraz prison ship that's in the

mills collage system and that'll be in the comments as well so don't worry

about that it orbiting a lovely golden planet but

what I'm doing first is going out and looking at the nav beacon I'm gonna scan

the old nav beacon that will give me all the data on the system and I'm gonna

head over to the planet 1a where the prison ship happens to be orbiting

now this planet is a lovely golden planet like I mentioned really looks

good that visuals are fantastic

absolutely fantastic is a great planet and as the ship is set against this

their readers highlight some of the details it's not in total darkness so I

may be quiet now thanks very much for watching this video and I'll let you

enjoy the visuals and see you soon look up some more videos in the series

hello its Ricardo and welcome to elite dangerous you find me in the HR one one

eight five system where I've come to have a good look at the Indra now I take

this opportunity to ask you to give me a subscribe and I like click if you like

what you see and also hit the notification icon which will notify you

when I put new videos on YouTube now the Indra mega ship is a landable

mega ship not like some other ones that we've seen and is run by the my rope

expeditionary fleet it's all part of the expansion by the Imperials and by the

Federation into the Palais du secteur this mega ship is well appointed it can

accommodate large landing pads is a high-tech economy

you can't miss that as soon as you drop into the HR system a huge person with

the ability to have black markets outfitting restock refuel and repair

what is lacking however is a shipyard there is no shipyard available in this

installation but a good place to cool your heels and sell some cards a graphic

data and use some outfitting interesting that there is a black market prohibited

items and narcotics combat stabilizers slaves personal weapons and the like a

good ambience as well with this ship a nice light purple or lavender should we

say glow coming from the planet and the surrounding area

bathing everything in that sort of lavender light exports for the Indra

include hydrogen fuel pesticides and advanced catalyzers

compared Seether maker ships that we've seen obviously you've got a bit of age

on them this is a newer mega ship a slightly different design the drive

section being I think generally smaller than some of the others imports a cobalt

blue tile and prefer light I'll be quiet now for a few moments and let you enjoy

a quick fly around the Indra to get an idea of the atmosphere for this one

particular site in elite dangerous and we'll come back as soon as I dock to see

what's available

you

now as I mentioned you are able to dock with the Indra and it does accommodate

large landing pads I'm flying around in my asp the inquisitive badger - at the

moment says no problems docking their

ice with all the installations get in within seven point five kilometers to

engage docking and to get docking access

the landing pads are littered shall we say all around the central structure and

glow in a nice red color now the Indra is treated as an outpost for missions

and the like landing is relatively easy as within any herb or outpost and the

ability to stick that larger ship on a landing pad and dock with this structure

it's a welcomed addition

so now we're down we've docked to the Indra let's take a look at what's

available so we've done a brief outline but you can see as a commerce market

you've got admission board passenger lounge contact universal care to

graphics and a crew lounge as it's high-tech expect to be able to trade in

all those high-tech commodities such as computer components microbial furnaces

advanced catalyzers and the like the mission board three main factions

available on this station some quite tasty missions if you've got the jump

range to complete these in a short period of time it's quite a few here for

a 288 light-years so in my ass around about eight jumps

providing you've got the cargo space

contacts there is a black market available as previously mentioned so any

swag that you've picked up along the way you can offload here and an appointed

crew lounge in short I think this installation is a welcome addition to

the system only more bases can make exploring the thyroid phenomena

that much easier what this installation though was lacking and I think would

have helped quite a bit if only something to transfer your ships to the

system would have been a shipyard even if it was a limited range of ships

available but that ability to transfer a ship in a larger ship perhaps would have

been most welcome this has been a brief look at the Indra imperial mega ship in

the HR 1 185 system as part of the Muro p-- expansion and Pilatus expansion by

both factions the Imperials and the Federation the Federation having done a

Space Station - Ricardo this is Ricardo and I'm playing elite dangerous 2.3 one

of the commanders and there's word of another generation ship that's being

found in the katay system now the plan is is to get into the katay system and

from the star head towards the system Surfaris

and then after about 22 klicks you'll come across a generation ship called the

Volusion now this does contain spoilers so please bear with me if you want to

see it yourself then perhaps stop watching this video now but this does

contain the logs from the ship have fun thanks for watching

you

this is officer can't I know I haven't made many of these locks who needed to

but recent events mean I have to open the record the Venetian has been

traveling for months now without incidents other than usual canteen

disputes in a couple of bar fights recently though sensors have picked up a

number of heat signals no sign of any actual ships that is until today two

small ships of unknown designation were briefly caught on sensors until they

initiated super cruise and disappeared where they've come from where they've

gone attempts to held them were madness silence the XO deacon thinks it's

nothing to worry about I'm nervous

we're keeping my eye out in the consumer pilot

gasps nebula pirates we will run our ships

some of them highly modified every single one was right

Mercer defenses were useless the Raiders breached the whole of mining places time

they got inside I managed to rustle up a decent defenseless but we couldn't stop

them spreading through the decks

good resistance there was nothing the rest of us continued what we do was

initiated rearguard action while we try to save as many

if he can manage to run with some troops and we push them back enough to retreat

on chains frankly I take death over slavery any day

- my last doesn't Menon about the singing cells for my carbine 100

civilians relying on us and we'll fight till the last mounted event

it's disappeared whoo the flare they captured I don't know which I can only

hope you've managed to escape somehow and it's time to get home from somewhere

just a matter of time before they reach other fences

alas

like a breach or defensive

this is Ricardo and we found another generation ship this time it's an Atlas

generation ship and can be found in the cherrick drift system just short of the

core there has been a disaster aboard the ship and the logs are included on

this video so if you don't want to know about the logs please turn away now I'll

be quiet and let the story unfold

the captain told the crew the bad news they've known for months now but until

today it's been on a need-to-know basis now it's out there we can't stop the

ship I remember telling the captain about default manufacturing issue that

no one else had detected I felt responsible after all I'm the ship's

engineer like my father and his father before him all he said was we'll fix it

not my son we're nearing our destination and no closer to finding a solution but

in lieu of effects I believe I have an alternative

after all the debates all the meetings and the arguing the ship's council is

finally approved the plan so we're all systems go rigging the emergency pods

and the live ships to carry as much useful equipment as possible command

crew made all the course adjustments they can to get this ship close to the

target after that launch all the pod to the

ship passes by if any luck they will all land safely and we can finally call this

mission a success there's just one catch someone has to stay behind to launch the

pods that person will be stuck on board one life for many seems like a good deal

Jeanne will think I'm crazy but I volunteer to be that person

funny genes always telling me I need to step up to the challenge more to prove I

have what it takes I'm not sure this is what she had in mind

after weeks of preparation and drills were finally getting close only a few

more days to lunch all adjustments have been made and our trajectories looking

good I've been getting the engineers to double and triple check everything I

want is to go as smoothly as possible we've had our teething problems which I

guess were to be expected after all this ship wasn't meant to do this without

stopping I'm getting nervous this fails there is another thing genes

pregnant she doesn't know that I know I found the test in the bathroom with all

that's happening I guess she doesn't know how to tell me maybe she's afraid

that it'll affect my judgment and she might have been right about that

I was gonna tell her tonight that I'm the one I'm not sure if I can anymore

she want to stop meeting are worse you'll want to stay behind as well

12 lunch lunch lunch about 13 forget logic

procedures 5:14 what are you doing here 5:14 please acknowledge come in you read

me

the only way

how are you it's my responsibility listen to me you're gonna be okay both

of you there's not important just know everything is gonna be okay

we're out of communication range now I've been sitting here for hours

listening to the crackle of the dead signal

I thought I was ready for this thought I'd made peace with it knowing that that

was the last time I was gonna hear her voice makes it so much worse captain

said they're gonna name the first settlement after me nice gesture I guess

that I really didn't do it for them I did it for her in the life she's caring

this is the right thing to do there's no telling when this ship will

ever stop we had our shot and we took it I'd gladly do it again my kids not gonna

grow up in some tin cans floating aimlessly in space they're gonna grow up

the dirt between their toes in the sky above their head

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét