Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

♫ Hello pretty boys! In front of me, yes! ♫

♫ Just like the moment you shook up my heart ♫

♫ Just like the moment you shook up my heart ♫

[ Jeong Gook Dae - Yong Woo, Ahn Gyeong Nam - Cha Ji Hoon, Cha Min - Kim Chang Hwan ]

♫ Today is really a lovely day! ♫

♫ Hello shiny boys! I can not hold it in, yes! ♫

♫ Hello shiny boys! I cannot hold it in, yes! ♫

♫ I get dragged away by the scent ♫

♫ I get dragged away by the scent ♫

♫ Today, too, I am the highlight ♫

♫ I'm headed for excitement just like your smile. ♫

Matching! Boys Archery Club

Hi, I'm Hong Shi. It was only momentary that I escaped from having my identity revealed.

This time, Seung Joon and Ji Wan... These two are causing problems.

The main characters of my webtoon. If Seung-Wan couple breaks up, that's big trouble.

So, in order for them to make up, I went all out.

Thanks to my work, there's no problem in the love life of Seung-Wan couple.

No problem with my webtoon either.

Everything is going smoothly, but for some reason, a part of my heart feels uneasy.

In the end, I decided to reveal my identity to the team members.

If I tell them honestly, wouldn't my genuine heart be conveyed?

Episode 7 The Seventh Arrow

What are you doing?

Did you use this to take pictures of us?

Sunbae, what's wrong?

You sure did take pictures of us with this just fine up until now.

- That's not it... - Who are you exactly?

Should I tell them in your place?

She's a webtoon artist wanna-be. Hong Shi Ah.

What is all of this?

That's us.

I'll... I'll explain everything.

Fine, it's fine to be a webtoon artist. There's no reason an archery team manager shouldn't be a webtoon artist.

But the fact that she deceived us. No one other than Dry Persimmon.

So instead of calling you dried persimon, I should call you noona, right?

Noona?

You lied about your age, too. Didn't you?

Come to think of it, I thought it was strange when she was driving.

No, it was strange from the fact that she joined X-Ten.

She knew nothing about us and she had no interest in archery. When someone like that wanted to become our manager, we should've been suspicious.

An 18 year old kid starts to talk about starting up a business with the coach...

Wow, seriously... Come to think about it, there were so many strange things all over the place.

We almost became complete fools because of her!

That's not it. Listen to what I have to say...

What do you mean it's not? Are you saying you weren't about to sell us out on your comics?

Here's the proof right here!

You're right. You're right about this, but this isn't the entire story.

Is that true?

"Don't give up and unite."

Saying how important we really are... You were acting and pretending as if you really cared for us.

And behind the scenes, you were drawing these dirty pictures about us?

You were really going to turn this into a webtoon?

But even so... this is too...

Yeah, it's all true. But let me talk!

That's right! When I first met X-Ten... I did think it would be fun to create a webtoon based on your story.

These drawings... Yes, I did draw them.

It's also true that I tried to deceive you and tried to become successful. I acknowledge that.

Manager Hong.

You should've told us before you started drawing.

You're right. I should have.

I'm really sorry.

But... I was going to tell you.

I know it's late, but I was going to tell you, get your permission and draw them formally.

It's true. Please believe me.

I mean... She must've been so desperate for materials. Why else would she lie about her age and join us?

Since she's not talented, I'm sure she had to pick a provocative topic.

What?

You know I'm right. You're getting older and your talent isn't getting better.

That's why you're drawing such weird pictures.

What's so weird about that?

Then, is this normal?

Sunbae, don't corner her. Take it slow and talk to her.

I'm really sorry that I drew this by deceiving you. But just because it's about a man in love with another man...

If you say it's not normal because of that reason, I don't think so.

- I don't think it's abnormal. - Ah...

Were you so full of knowledge that you had to deceive us this way?

You should've taken it easy. I'm sorry, but please leave us out because we're offended.

Especially me.

You don't have much time left until the competition. Focus to the end. Don't be shakey in your pace.

Who cares?

Do your best since you got started. Don't think about just going along with it.

- Manager Hong! - Hey...

Artist lady, I know you're inside.

I'm not rough around the edge for no reason.

I can smell so well. I can smell you from inside.

So, open the door and let's talk about your rent.

♫ My school uniform is getting wet ♫

♫ When I was standing out of my mind ♫

[ Growl, Growl, Sunbae ] ♫ An umbrella approached me quietly ♫

♫ Now, it is no more ♫

Shouldn't we have heard her out calmly?

I feel responsible as your captain.

Well, I don't think you need to feel responsible to that extent.

Well? I guess I don't really know.

I don't know what the situation is, but it is true that I am shocked.

Scored a point? Wow, I'm in great condition today.

What are you doing? Aren't you going to practice? Hey, the competition is right in front of us.

As for me... I don't think Manager Hong deceived us from the beginning.

I don't know why she joined us in the beginning, but Manager Hong really liked us.

She's not the type of person who'd just use us and abandon us.

You've all got to know Manager Hong. When you think about it she's the one who helped me out at the training.

Isn't that right?

Yeah.

Then, how about we call her in again and talk to her? We should give her a chance to explain herself...

What chance? Didn't you see that picture?

What more explanation do you need? She just used us.

To draw those weird drawings.

Just practice.

Are you okay?

Is it your anxiety again?

You're always like this right before the competition. I told you to relax.

Manager Hong, water please...

I'll get it for you.

Put on a bandage for me.

Okay.

You're not supposed to do it that way. More closely and tightly.

Oh, okay. Got it.

Like this?

Right.

Not too tight!

Okay, okay...

Even so... Manager Hong had improved a lot...

Whatever! You do it yourself!

How dare you throw a fit? You want to get hit by my muscles?

I'll do it for you.

Okay.

What the heck? I asked Manager Hong to buy me a health bracelet and she ignored me.

Excuse me?

That bracelet. Manager Hong bought it for you, right?

Since when did they get helped by the manager that they're all calling out for Manager Hong? They shouldn't be so naive.

They're so naive...

Ugh, there's no toilet paper again.

Is anyone out there? Anyone?

Of course, there's no one.

Oh, what, what, what?

Should I say a manager who's quick on her feet everywhere?

Just look for this Manager Hong when you need me.

Who am I thinking about right now?

This is Cha Min. Seriously, is no one out there?

No one's out there, right?

I'm coming! I'm coming!

Coming out where? Why did you turn off your phone?

Didn't you read my email?

Yeah, I read your email. That's why I'm here.

I have nothing to say anymore.

Okay. It's nice. I just have to say what I need to say.

Just answer my questions. Why are you saying you won't do it?

I don't want to anymore. I'm sick and tired of comics.

Who cares if I draw webtoon so hard? Is there a guarantee that I'll be successful with it?

I can't even buy myself some coffee when I want to. What kind of job is this...

All I do is trying to hang out at the archery team full of young kids practicing.

As if I'm some amazing person, I nag and try to discipline them.

Right, I'm just a person who draws stupid pictures like these.

Really? For someone who does that, you're smiling quite big.

You were happy. You liked being with them as you spent time with them.

Both drawing comics and those guys, too.

Sunbae. I feel really bad toward you. You really tried to help me out a lot.

Let's just say this never happened.

I think it's around here somewhere.

Yeah, I think we're almost there.

Hong Shi Ah, seriously... You're so stubborn.

When we see her... what should we say first?

I'm not sure.

Where is it...

I'm right, huh?

Hong Shi Ah drew you a lot better.

Can I touch you?

Excuse me...

I'm sorry. I've only seen you in drawings. It's so neat to see the real models in person.

It didn't feel good, right? Realizing someone was drawing pictures like that about you guys?

- What? - I've never seen Shi Ah be so happy like that.

Don't you think that's because she was doing something she enjoys with the people she has fun with?

Yes.

She's a good artist. She's kind and a bit naive.

She tries to do everything with a genuine heart.

In any case, she tried to deceive some people and that's wrong.

She did do something wrong. But I'm sure that's not the only thing.

You'd get so mad over her drawing a few pictures?

In any case, everyone feels uncomfortable about the subject matter.

Yeah, I do understand. But that's not everything.

Manager Hong, no... Hong Shi Ah, no...

Is Manager Hong doing okay?

Well? Seeing the trash in her house, I don't think she's starving.

She said she's going to quit drawing comics now and look for a job. I'm sure she'll be fine.

She's not going to draw anymore?

Why not?

The characters in her story are against it. The artist shouldn't continue to draw the story.

It's right to obtain permission beforehand.

But Shi Ah... She used to say this all the time... That she wants to draw comics with genuine heart.

Can't you just read the story for now?

If you don't like it after reading it, it's only right for us to discontinue.

I think she's almost done at this rate.

Her pictures aren't too bad. The story is pretty good, too.

But it looks like she's going to quit.

Why?

I think she's worried that it might have a negative impact on us.

If she finished well, she could've made her debut, I heard.

What debut? Making us into this?

I was quite shocked, to be honest, about Manager Hong having this kind of talent.

I know. Just looking at the pictures, I didn't even look at the content.

But this isn't it.

Look at these guys... Hey! How can you leave the door open?

What if people get hit when they walk by?

Here. Put it away in the corner over there.

Why is this here now?

What is it?

[ Yeolrim High School Hong Shi Ah ] She worked hard all this time. I ordered her one because I felt like we didn't even treat her like a manager.

Because we're one team. The same T-shirt. But in such a short time...

I had no idea you'd kick her out.

Who kicked her out?

Forget it if you didn't.

- Practice, you guys! - Okay.

Delivery? What are they trying to do now?

[ Att: Manager Hong Shi Ah ]

[ 2016 National Teenage Archery Competition ]

Let's begin.

Where's the bow?

I have it here.

Kyun Nam, hang on tight your mentality.

Yes, sir.

You didn't get a call, right?

We should go now.

Attention. Don't get nervous. Do as you've always done. Got it?

Yes, sir.

- It'd be nice if you do even better. - Yes, sir.

Now, let's go.

I'll stop by the headquarter. You guys, go and prepare.

See you.

What the heck...

I guess she's not coming?

I have no idea.

Everyone looks so similiar.

It's really hard to see.

Why is everyone so down?

[ Yeolrim High School Hong Shi Ah ]

Whoa!

- Manager Hong! - Daebak!

Oh!

The individual competition part of the National Teenage Archery Competition will begin.

Athletes, please prepare. I'll repeat.

For the National Teenage Archery Competition,

the individual part of the competition will begin. Athletes, please prepare.

For more infomation >> Matching! Boys Archery (매칭! 소년양궁부) - Full Episode 7 [Eng Subs] | Korean Drama - Duration: 18:06.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Fancy dresses for girls kids dress up kids dress design in flipkart shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:35.

Fancy dresses for girls kids dress up kids dress design

For more infomation >> Latest Fancy dresses for girls kids dress up kids dress design in flipkart shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Inside Matthew Perry's Tragic Real Life Story - Duration: 5:07.

Matthew Perry was once one of television's most beloved actors.

For 10 years, he played the unforgettable and sarcastic Chandler Bing on Friends.

"Alright kids I gotta get to work.

If I don't input those numbers … it doesn't make much of a difference."

But even though his career was unstoppable at the time, Perry was facing some pretty

difficult battles in his personal life.

Here's what you might not know about Matthew Perry's life away from the cameras.

Accidental addiction

Matthew Perry was first introduced to heavy pharmaceuticals after he was injured in a

jet ski accident in 1997.

For pain relief, his doctor prescribed him Vicodin, and rather than terminating its use

after the prescription ran out, Perry became hooked on the medication.

He told People Magazine, "I felt better than I ever felt in my entire life.

I had a big problem with pills and alcohol, and I couldn't stop."

Things were complicated by the success of Friends, which, despite its cozy title and

close cast, made him feel alienated from the world.

He explained, "From an outsider's perspective, it would seem like I had it all.

It was actually a very lonely time for me because I was suffering from alcoholism.

It was going on before Friends, but it's a progressive disease."

As a result of his lengthy struggle with substance abuse, Perry has admitted that his memory

of production on certain seasons of his hit series is very fuzzy.

He told The BBC, "I don't remember three years of [Friends].

So none of those… somewhere between season 3 and 6."

As Perry had previously admitted, his co-workers on the show were increasingly aware of and

affected by his substance use.

He told People, "I couldn't stop.

[...] Eventually things got so bad that I couldn't hide it, and then everybody knew

[…] I was never high at work.

I was painfully, painfully hungover."

Road to rehabilitation

Shortly after his narcotics use became a dangerous habit, Matthew Perry checked himself into

rehab in Minnesota and got clean.

"The fact that I never tried heroin is the reason that I'm able to sit here.

I'm positive."

But by 2001, he found himself entering treatment once again, and the decision caught the network

off guard, as the show had been in the middle of production at the time.

It's not clear whether his second stint in rehab actually affected the outcome of the

show's episodes, but he did start to suffer soon after.

Pain in the gut

In between his first and second trips to rehab, Perry began suffering from pancreas problems,

and the ailment became so severe that ended up hospitalized for two weeks with acute pancreatitis.

As a result of his condition, Perry lost 20 pounds.

And although the illness is often associated with alcohol and drug abuse, Perry insisted

he wasn't using pills at the time of his hospitalization, saying, "in my case, it was hard living and

drinking hard and eating poorly.

You play, you pay.

But there were no pills involved.

I learned my lesson at Hazelden."

Following his release from the hospital, Perry crashed his car into an empty house.

He was uninjured in the snafu, and neither drugs nor alcohol were found in his system

at the time.

He told Us Weekly, "The irony was terrible.

I was going to hang with my father at his place outside L.A. I made the first corner

around my house on these really narrow streets, saw a courier van in the middle, swerved to

the right and — well, I don't really know what happened — I crashed into this porch."

However, it wouldn't take long for Perry to face his demons once again.

In 2011, he made a third trip to rehab — but insisted he was going away to stay sober.

He told TMZ, "I'm making plans to go away for a month to focus on my sobriety and to

continue my life in recovery."

The third time must have been a charm for Perry because soon after that stint, he began

his work helping others successfully recover from drug and alcohol abuse.

Helping others

Perry went on to found a rehabilitation facility of his own called Perry's House, which entailed

him opening his Malibu mansion to fellow recovering addicts.

As a result of his work, Perry was awarded the Champion of Recovery Award from the Obama

Administration's Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Perry said of the recognition, "During my darkest times, I never could've imagined receiving

an award at the White House."

Perry eventually did sell the home Perry's House was located in because of its expensive

locale and also put his Los Angeles home on the market.

But he told The Hollywood Reporter he plans to relocate his treatment facility to another

area.

As he told The Hill, "My life has a lot more meaning now that I try to help people.

It's also a selfish thing — it makes you feel better than anything else will."

Perry might have had trouble remembering everything about those middle seasons of Friends, but

he obviously still remembers some of its most valuable lessons.

"Well it made you feel good, so that makes it selfish.

Look there's no unselfish good deed, sorry."

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Inside Matthew Perry's Tragic Real Life Story - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Justice League NEWS Superman RETURN LEAKED? Final Trailer Details REVEALED? - Duration: 7:52.

what is good you Warstu here with another video on my daily Justice

League videos so at just under 7 days one week away from the file historical

Justice League trailer in my opinion I've been waiting for smoothly for over

10 years and also we're gonna forget in the MCU infinity Wars trailer tonight

USA time apparently and if we do we will do a video on that and we're off

discussion about that and I will be announcing my Justice League Funko pop

assume an giveaway at the end this video so skip to that if you don't want to

hear everything else so just to see official Twitter page has been dropping

some epic artwork which looks amazing so earlier in the week Worcester channel

reported a scene but I didn't actually notice that apparently this scene is how

Henry Cavill Superman Returns in the Justice League with some epic movie that

pays homage to the original so apparently Superman is revived somehow

as lots of rumors this could be in a regeneration chamber in a in the

fortress of solitude could be more phrase could be Steppenwolf could mate

so the night scene might have Superman flies down the front and the Kent farm

punches something big it said that the object is unknown because it was done

using a green of box with motion capture markers so the leaker does not know what

Superman actually was punching but you could like analyze it and say it's most

likely parademon because the paradigm is know the identity of everyone inside the

Justice League potentially so that would make sense but it said something really

big the green boxes are used for CGI purpose and get replaced digitally in

post-production and seen as just like the screen testing isn't the final

version this makes sense so if this is Superman's epic return henryka fails

epic return I'm gonna be a bit disappointed because like him returning

to Kent farm to potentially save his father and mother I guess I don't know I

want his return to be epic I wanted to have every portion I want

him to return in front of the other seeing members so they can be like damn

homie he's alive so we've also got some other news take with us with a pinch of

salt but someone is claiming and that they have information on the final

trailer and they've got details so I thought why not share it with you guys

so we know the final trailer pretend she's going to come on Thursday the 5th

of October after the blade run movie is aired or before word so let's talk about

it so they showed the final trailer of Justice League at the AMC theater in

Times Square New York obviously New York for theater I know so apparently guys I

don't know if this is true but let's talk about anyway Flash's stand-in from

a battle nearby then he runs so fast we hear music probably the score he stops

then he looks around and Steppenwolf passes over him flash oh boy title card

warriors DC we hear voice background heroes are not such a thing Superman was

the only heroes others are imitations and the worst kind of tributes then and

we see the grave of Superman Lois Lane cries and we know Lois Lane's in the

movie in the Ray if she cries at the grave we cut and we see an extended

scene of Bruce and Aquaman Bruce I heard you talk to fish at command talk Bruce

I'm putting together a team you interested at quaint now I'm good so if

you remember to the first Comic Con teaser trailer over a year ago it does

kind of correlate to that because he went to get Arthur curry and Arthur

curry wasn't interested well I think he will be interested in the end when the

attack on lantus we cut 2.1 woman looking to a picture of Steve Trevor and

then we cut to cyborg seen his body in full armor cut to Alfred just sitting

with Bruce having a chat Alfred how about you having kids with Princess

Bruce you mean Dinah Diane sorry Alfred yes master Bruce

she's older than maybe you I mean this is quite funny we have heard that Joss

Whedon is gonna add the Avengers humor into this movie which I don't really

mind just as long as it doesn't try to make it into a comedy we cut to a heavy

score and the or Steppenwolf can be seen then a series

of scenes with a song come together which is obviously that they like the

anthers I'm not going to sing for you guys unless you ask me let's get a

hundred comment down below and I'll sing for you but they're apparently they come

together so we know it's the official song a scene with flash running the

speedforce Akron just ride in the Batmobile and he said that was his

favorite scene like ride in the Batmobile that would be pretty cool on

top of it cyborg fighting with Barry without his

suit I mean these two are going to be close because they've got quite a

similar backstory Steppenwolf fights League briefly brief seen faces not

revealed yet interesting no Superman in his trailer guys are not gonna reveal

the biggest kept secret in the comic book world that well not the biggest

kept secret because they're made a Funko pop for soon man

so everyone knows he come in but yeah I don't hope they don't reveal Superman is

shots of destruction bow scenes of parademons with flash cracking up jokes

to distance the pain of grief I mean if we go can't buy accurate the flesh is

kind of witty does crack jokes then we cut to Gordon and Batman at Gordon you

think that bunch of clown guides where the serious foot problems are enough for

you Batman he's gonna wipe us out including you Gordon okay you need to be

Gordon looks you found a Batman it's gone good and I don't like this then we

cut to the Justice three title card one nice shot Bruce designing the flash

shoot Barry what is this Bruce your new seat Barry oh sweet mother how so

tonight's guys if this is really the legit trailer I'm going to be so

disappointed because if this is the first Joss Whedon cut with his light

changes we need a lot more than this we need a complete new trailer that's going

to show some context of the overall tone this just seems more like a Zack Snyder

cut to me that's just my opinion let me know guys and can't walk down below what

do you think about all of this do you think the Kent scene is going to be

where Superman Returns do you think this guy's actually telling the truth about

how she about like the final trailer it doesn't matter if it's not true we're

like speculating here it's just and let's get into the winner of my junk

Justice League Funko pop Superman giveaway it's going to movie wisecracker

a 1.5 he's got a Green Lantern his logo I will put a picture over the top

please private message me on the back end of my YouTube channel and I'll get

it sent out to you as soon as possible so guys this is my video for today I

know it's not very interesting but we hear the Washu channel we'd like to put

our daily content for you guys so we can talk in the comment box section down

below please like subscribe and comment if you want guys we're the fastest just

to see Channel growing on YouTube we are that strong I can say that because we're

the only Justice League channel but we aren't independently Justice League but

it is kind of a thing I'm trying to push on this channel DC EU stuff as I really

do love our stuff so please like scrum comment if you wanna guys it would be

awesome hit that battle button to join a notification squad and I will catch you

in tomorrow's video which will hopefully be the Infinity horse trailer kind of

video and maybe a DC extended universe Justice League video if any information

drops and we will catch you soon guys catcher

For more infomation >> Justice League NEWS Superman RETURN LEAKED? Final Trailer Details REVEALED? - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Storing food for Surviving - Duration: 2:50.

Good evening,

my name is Thørrkhaalla

and today I'm going to talk to you about stockpiling

why is it important and how do we do it ?

that's what we are going to see

first of all, stockpiling is the fact

of storing any kind of goods, foods

and other things you need to survive, in large quantities

if you're living in a city,

like me,

it can be very challenging to grow your own vegetables and fruits

so you are dependent of your local store

and that's why you need to stock food everyday

and i'm gonna show you how I do it,

right now.

so, this is my shelter,

as you can see there's a lot of food

in can

or even

wine and alcohol that I made,

it's good to have something tasty because

you'll need to keep a good mental to survive

a very good food to store is beans

why beans ? Because it is easy to find in can,

cheap, it is rich also

so great

but you can also store all kind of

canned fish, or meat, vegetables, fruits

cereals are a great thing to store

because it can last a long time and you can have many of them:

wheat, rice, pastas, anything you like.

and it's also a good thing to keep some honey,

honey is great because

it can heal your wound if you're hurt

and it tastes good,

but be careful,

and stay away from sugar,

which is acting like a drug

and you want to be independent,

not dependent

so fuck it !

I personally also have this,

the favourite meat of my friend Tenelædaamähmyrr

in case he visits me

hehehe

this was my stockpiling shelter

I hope you enjoyed the video

now you can write us a comment

and share it to your friends,

see you.

For more infomation >> Storing food for Surviving - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

2 EXERCICIOS PARA PERDER BARRIGA E AUMENTAR BUMBUM RAPIDO! Como Queimar Gordura e Aumentar Gluteos - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> 2 EXERCICIOS PARA PERDER BARRIGA E AUMENTAR BUMBUM RAPIDO! Como Queimar Gordura e Aumentar Gluteos - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

A New Way to Bring People Back from a 'Vegetative State' - Duration: 5:40.

Even though modern medicine has come a long way, there are still a number of things we're

not very good at.

Chief among them: fixing brain injuries.

But a case study published this week in the journal Current Biology might start to change that.

Because a group of French researchers took a patient suffering from unresponsive wakefulness

syndrome — what's sometimes called a vegetative state — and figured out how to make him

responsive again.

Unresponsive wakefulness isn't quite the same as a coma.

Instead of being asleep and unresponsive, the patient is awake and unresponsive.

So their body is working fine, but they're not showing signs that they're aware of anything.

The neurons in their brain just aren't communicating with each other the way they should be.

Sometimes awareness can come back, because the brain is pretty good at fixing itself.

But sometimes it doesn't.

Scientists still aren't sure exactly how and why that works for some people and not

for others.

But most will agree that after about a year of unresponsive wakefulness, the chances of

recovery are very, very slim.

So these researchers were trying to find a way to bring people back.

Earlier research has shown that patients with minimal levels of consciousness improved a

bit when a certain nerve was stimulated, so the team wondered if the same thing could

work for someone with even less awareness.

The patient in the study was a 35-year-old man who'd been unresponsive for 15 years

because of a car accident.

The researchers decided to try stimulating his vagus nerve, one of the most important

nerves in the body.

It sends signals from your brain to pretty much every other organ, and is responsible

for things like maintaining blood pressure, regulating mood, and even making you feel

drowsy after you eat too much.

It's also very involved in keeping you alert and awake, so the team wanted to see if stimulating

it electrically could help get the patient responsive again.

And … it worked.

After about a month of treatment, the man actually started reacting to things.

He turned his head when someone asked him to.

He could follow movements with his eyes.

He even reacted with a sort of fear when one of the researchers moved suddenly.

The results of this treatment are nothing short of incredible.

This guy was unresponsive for 15 years.

That said, this was only one case.

And most scientific conclusions need to be made with a few more than that.

The researchers say that they want to test this on more patients in a similar state and

see if it helps them recover faster.

And if it does, doctors might someday have more options when it comes to treating people

stuck in unresponsive wakefulness.

In the meantime, other researchers have been looking for new solutions to a totally different

problem: how to power our excessive electrical needs in a way that won't make climate change

ten thousand million times worse.

Researchers from Columbia University have been working on a new way to harness energy

from a process that's happening somewhere around you right now.

And in a paper published this week in the journal Nature Communications, they've shown

that it might be way more powerful than they thought.

Every year, more than 500,000 cubic kilometers of water evaporates from the oceans, lakes,

rivers, and creeks all over the world.

And when that much water changes from a liquid to a gas, it uses an enormous amount of energy.

A few years ago, the researchers wondered if that energy could be turned into a renewable

source of power — what they called an evaporation engine.

And in 2015, they developed some working prototypes.

Strangely, it's all powered by a property of bacterial spores — a kind of tough outer

shell that bacteria form when conditions get rough.

The bacteria will sort of go to sleep and just chill there, waiting for their environment

to get better.

The researchers discovered that these spores will expand when you hydrate them but then

contract again when the water goes away.

When they put drops of the bacterial spores onto tape and dried them out, the tape curled

itself up, and when they exposed the spores to humidity or moisture, the tape expanded again.

In other words: the spores were using the energy from evaporation to power movement.

There are a few versions of the evaporation engine.

One sits on top of a pool of water and uses natural evaporation to move shutters back

and forth.

Another uses differences in humidity to spin a turbine and power a tiny lego car.

They're super cute!

But the technology is seriously new and hasn't really had enough time to develop into something

that can actually be used.

So in this week's paper, the team demonstrated the engine's potential using math.

By developing new computer models that looked at how much water is available, along with

surface area information and meteorological data, the researchers calculated that the

technology could generate up to 325 gigawatts of power.

That's 69% of the total power used in the United States in 2015, which is huge.

They also calculated that from one reservoir in Texas, they could get 178 megawatts of

electricity a year.

That would be enough to power more than 130,000 homes.

That's the best case scenario, though.

Covering an entire reservoir or lake with an evaporation engine has its drawbacks, because

covering water sources can dramatically change the chemistry of an ecosystem.

Plus, lots of bodies of water are really important for communities.

Who doesn't want to picnic by the water and go out on the boat and then you're just

in the shade of your weird evaporation engine.

But the evaporation engine could be useful because it has an advantage over other forms

of renewable energy.

Both wind and solar power rely on some sort of weather, but the water cycle is always

going on in the background.

So, give it some time and your lights could be powered by bacterial spores getting a little moist.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow News, and thank you especially to all of our

patrons on Patreon who make this show possible.

If you want to help us keep making videos like this, please check out patreon.com/scishow­.

It is the whole reason that this channel exists.

Thank you guys!

For more infomation >> A New Way to Bring People Back from a 'Vegetative State' - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Helinox Chair One og Helinox Ground Sheet - Duration: 7:07.

Hello, we are going to look at a new thing I bought

Finally I got myself a chair from Helinox

called "Helinox Chair One"

Here it is

Ordered it on hektapatur.no, and

I got it just now and it arrived in this nice bag

So let us open it and see how it looks straight from the store

Let's see

What's in here is

a form for sending it back

and a Thank You notice

and on the back, a chocolate

That's very nice

I will enjoy that later

This sais to follow them on facebook, instagram and all that

Cool

This was a plus

And the other things in here is

the chair

and

a Helinox thing for...

we will see this later

The Chair

comes in a pack sack

it weighs just under one kilo, but I will write the weight

in the comments

Let's open it

Nice handles here

with

MOLLE-ish loops here

probably to be able to attach it

outside my back pack

Let us open it and see

Here it is

Here is the legs

the scaffolding

and the cover

can I assemble it without thinking?

Thick rubber band, that is a keeper

Will it set itself together

There!

I don't understand, this way?

They are threshing today

and there is an airport just by

so they fly planes all the time

It looks easy, loops on all the sides

I think these go on the bottom

and these on the top, perhaps like this

There

There

Bottom and bottom

There it is

Lightweight Outdoor Adventure Equipment

Moan

Groan

Exhale

Very good to sit in

This is an extra

that I bought, a ground sheet for the chair

It will prevent

The legs

to sink into snow or sand or soft soil

Kjetil got these balls

But I thought I wanted to test this so

So now it will

The legs goes into these holes

There

Let me try it again

Now it looks like

the legs not going into the ground

which is a good thing

This was all really

So I will sit for a while, but we can

look closer at it

The chair maximum load is 145 kilogram so

I weigh 96 kilogram

so no stress for me sitting in it and I can feel the support for my back

Yes, good!

So

Nothing left to do here than to say thank you

For more infomation >> Helinox Chair One og Helinox Ground Sheet - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking: Huge CEO Takes Stand, Hits NFL With Devastating News | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Breaking: Huge CEO Takes Stand, Hits NFL With Devastating News | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Leaves & Snow - Duration: 0:08.

I like jumping in the leaves

and playing the snow.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Leaves & Snow - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Grantham University - Programmatic Accreditation with ABET - Duration: 0:34.

<Richard Sheppard> My name is Richard Sheppard,

Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology.

A lot of employers, especially some of the larger companies,

very specifically look for ABET accreditation.

The tools and programs that Grantham University provided me,

actually are tools that a lot of companies require experience in.

Using those programs and being experienced with those programs

will help you accelerate your career in whatever path you decide.

(Music)

For more infomation >> Grantham University - Programmatic Accreditation with ABET - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Action Short 2 (With Gun Fu) - Duration: 4:13.

Action Short 2.

I hope this is a least a little bit better than the original.

You.

Yah.

For more infomation >> Action Short 2 (With Gun Fu) - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Big & Peaceful - Duration: 0:08.

I like Canada because

it is a big and peaceful country.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Big & Peaceful - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

TimeClick Features Overview - Duration: 3:51.

This brief overview of TimeClick's features shows how TimeClick will simplify your payroll.

TimeClick tracks the hours employees work, their overtime and accrued time, and creates

easy-to-read payroll reports.

The best part about TimeClick is the ease of use for you and your employees.

Here is the main interface of TimeClick.

For an employee to clock in or out, they double-click on their name and enter their password.

Employees may also use the Quick Search to bring up their clock actions menu.

TimeClick defaults to the next action that must be taken so clocking in or out is quick.

If this employee works in multiple departments or jobs, they can select which job or department

to clock in and out of.

Breaks can be enabled and set as paid or unpaid in Admin mode.

Here they can also view how close to overtime they currently are.

By clicking the Launch Employee Options button in their Clock Actions Menu, the employee

can send and receive messages and submit time requests

View their approaching OT report, view their own hours and accrued time, change their password,

And can be granted certain admin privileges by the main administrator if those privileges

are needed for managing.

Please note, the administrator can enable or disable any of these employee options or

tabs at any time for individual employees.

In the Admin options, protected by a secure password, the administrator can manage messages

and check on their employees' status in terms of how close they are to overtime.

Adding employees is a quick and easy process done in the Employees tab.

Simply clicking create New Employee, checking the box Edit Employee Info, and typing in

their employee number, first, and last name puts them in the system.

Set a password for them to clock in and out with.

You may also add a picture of that employee for identification and assign them to a department

and/or job.

There is room for a lot of employee information in Detailed Info.

However, this information is optional and simply there for your convenience.

You can also add Accrued time totals and assign accrued time rates for each employee.

Administrators can also modify times either in the employee record or in the Modify

times tab.

To modify an employee's time, select the name on the list, select Modify Employee Time.

Use the calendar to select the day you want to modify.

You can add, edit, and delete actions.

Enter other times such as sick and vacation as well.

In Accrued time you can set the categories and update employees, approve deductions,

and run end-of-pay-period reports.

Within TimeClick you can also back up your database,

Manage your licenses and connections throughout your office,

and run audit reports.

When viewing hours is needed, run easy, accurate reports by selecting the type of report you

want to view, selecting the date range, and choosing the information you would like to

view on the report.

Generating a report opens it as a PDF to be printed, emailed, or saved.

Set your preferences to customize the display and your pay period and overtime to track the way

you need it to.

And there's more such as exporting CSV files and integration with QuickBooks!

With a one-time price it is not only an affordable option but is the most efficient and secure

software to manage your company's time tracking.

To get started with TimeClick, you can download a fully functioning 30-day free trial on our

website timeclick.com.

Our US based support team is available Monday through Friday 7-4 Mountain Standard Time

and can be reached at 435-753-4102.

For more infomation >> TimeClick Features Overview - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Here's my Canada: My Settler Story - Duration: 0:31.

what I like mostly about Canada is that they provide

shelter, food, including further elderlies, homeless,

and others that are in need.

which shows that they never leave anyone out for them

to feel alone are sad, when

I walk and drive, I also see people from different

countries and some that have different cultures

working together, and helping each other.

When I also look around, I see no racism,

is taking place. Canada to me

means good life, education, and future.

For more infomation >> Here's my Canada: My Settler Story - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Here's my Canada: Canadian Pluralism - Duration: 0:19.

No matter you're black, or white, Christian, or Muslim,

the differences that you have our is rather than being

separated, rather than separating you into

groups, instead, embraced, and is used to

brought us together, fortifying our strength as a nation.

For more infomation >> Here's my Canada: Canadian Pluralism - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Rakshasa Street (镇魂街) - Full Episode 12 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 18:54.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

He's the requiem general of Yulin street. According to legends, he instill fears in others.

He has astonishing skills. He absolutely doesn't tolerate unusual people.

It's said that the unusual people of Yulin street call him general Men.

He is named the War God of Yulin street.

General Men, War God.

Then it's like a door god.

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao is here. (Speaking of the devil, devil comes)

Your ancestor came?

I'm talking about him.

Hello. We are...

Do you know who I am?

Of course. Aren't you the famous general Men?

Where you the one who saved Shui'er?

Could be. But the main supporter is that stupid girl in front of you. Otherwise, it's hard to say.

Even though I don't know why you two came here for,

But since you saved Shui'er, I can give you a chance to lie.

After you're done talking, please leave and never come back

Is the person on the poster you?

How is this him? He is not that handsome.

I am asking him.

[ Wanted ] [ Cao Yan Bing ]

Giving me a chance to lie? Interesting.

Hurry up and say you are not.

Good job on ripping it. This... this wanted poster is fake just by looking at it. This isn't even him.

That's right. I am Cao Yan Bing.

I'm slowly going out.

Rakshasa Street

Episode 12

- Gou'er and Shui'er. - Big sister.

You came too early, we haven't started cooking yet.

Let me help you.

Big sister, what's wrong? Are you sick?

Why do you look like you have less energy than me?

Your Lord Men

He took my idiot partner away, saying that they're going to talk.

Maybe Lord Men wants to thank Big Brother.

I already told Lord Men that Big Brother is the benefactor who saved my life.

Big sister, why are you smiling so happily?

Actually, I am worried that they might fight.

Why? Didn't you say that they were just going to talk?

- You'll understand in the future. This is their men's talk. - Oh.

Gou'er what are we eating tonight?

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

Cao Yan Bing is the requiem general of Rakshasa Street.

Because he personally destroyed the Sacred Pagoda tree , he's listed as a criminal by the spirit world.

After that?

I gave you a chance to lie but you didn't use it well.

Right now, you must be regretting.

Shoot!

Right now, I can give you a chance to explain but this is your last chance to explain.

Youngster, don't make the same mistake at the same place.

My explanation. I sincerely

swear, without reservations, to the heavens my explanation.

The Sacred Pagoda tree was fried by me.

How's that.

Then, you came here because of the Bodhi Tree?

Of course! What's wrong with blowing up one more?

Blow them all up! And be a good companion in this world!

You confessed everything before me like this.

Aren't you afraid that I'll arrest you immediately?

What's there to be afraid of, it's not like you can win against me.

My explanation. I sincerely

swear, without reservations, to the heavens my explanation.

The Sacred Pagoda tree was fried by me.

What is that?

I've heard of your conduct and deeds at Rakshasa street.

But, I'm different from you. I do it based on evidence.

This monkey, if you're not making it clear then what evidence are you talking about?

Uneducated brat!

Forget it! Towards this dead duck who's reluctant to admit a mistake, I'll beat up first. Then talk later.

It's in the middle.

Did you guys see that? There was this long of a fish.

There's more.

That's right.

Wow! There's more here.

-Why is there so many fishes? -How would I know.

It's your place. How do you not know?

Shui'er, tell them to eat.

Are you guys fighting?

No.

We were just dancing.

Right. Dancing.

Time to eat!

Okay. Coming.

They were definitely fighting but they said that they were dancing. Liars.

Eat.

What the heck is this? You guys even have to compete with this?

This is white rice.

Before you guys drink, aren't you suppose to cheers?

I'm drinking by myself. I don't need to cheers.

Let me tell you, such a young man like me is young and strong, I don't believe that I can't beat you in drinking!

I'm rich in experience. I wouldn't accept it!

Big brother, I think your stomach is popping out.

Master Men, I think your belt is going to break soon.

I'm a ninja.

If only I still have crows... Bastard!

Hattori, what happened?

Master, it's like this. I went to stalk Cao Yan Bing,

I found out he was eating with Bei Luo Shi Men, and competing in drinking skill.

Later, they were drunk and ran to the window then vomited all over me.

Bei Luo Shi Men is unexpectedly so childish.

But Hattori, you are really an impressive ninja.

What smell is that?

It seems like fermented glutinous rice dumpling.

Morning.

What's with her. Why is she screaming in the morning for?

Are you all having a stage play?

Cao Yan Bing, look at why they're like this! Hurry and think of a solution!

You didn't used to be like that!

Li Xuan Yuan. Li Xuan Yuan! Come out!

You didn't run.

Stupid woman. I just went to take my weapon.

Why are you getting your weapon for?

Spirits demonized, are called as evil spirits, requiem general has the right to give punishments.

How you punish them?

Kill them all.

Are you crazy?

Evil spirits are mutated beasts. If don't eliminate them now,

After thousand years later, they will transform into evil beasts and harm the Ghostdom.

Cao Yan Bing, they were fine yesterday.

They sudden turn out like this today, you and me don't even know why.

And you are not a requiem general now, you can't kill!

Nan Yu Fu?

Timing and Subtitles brought by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

[Preview]

I actually regret that

That day when Bei Luo Shi Men asked you out, what did you tell him?

I explained it very clearly that the Sacred Pagoda Tree was not blown up by me.

Where to find credibility in Cao's household?

Ming Jing Village is a demon land. It was you two insisted on going.

Who can we blame?

Master Nan is the main general of Spirit Armour Army which quartered on the mountain.

Go to the place written on the paper.

3, 2, 1, start.

Eat.

[ Excellent acting skill ]

Stop... stop... stop. Ok.

You eat so gently.

3,2,1, eat.

Try to eat in a bit uglier way. [ Feeling devastated ]

Let's do another one.

3,2,1, start.

Are you all having a stage play?

[ Dancing King is online ]

Okay, it's enough.

[ Take a photo together ]

Okay, stop.

It's alright.

♬ When earth and heaven become blurred, the beautiful becomes demonic, ♬

♬ swallowing the maelstrom of the soul's desires ♬

♬ You ask me why I still persist, ♬

♬ why I don't surrender to the shining, golden shackles ♬

♬ Even when everyone has been reduced to a powerless puppet, ♬

♬ we cannot give up our world to those flashy, hypocritical scum ♬

♬ Throw away your fears and prepare your strength ♬

♬ Even if the heavens don't distinguish right from wrong, ♬

♬ I vow to forever protect the fortress of our freedom ♬

♬ without giving in, I will become a monument of a hero. ♬

♬ Take all of our sins and burn them to ashes ♬

♬ Too many people have already become puppets under their control ♬

♬ Even when everyone has been reduced to a powerless puppet, ♬

♬ we cannot give up our world to those flashy, hypocritical scum ♬

♬ Take all of our sins and burn them to ashes ♬

Rakashasa Street

For more infomation >> Rakshasa Street (镇魂街) - Full Episode 12 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 18:54.

-------------------------------------------

JBugs - VW Type 3 - Engine Removal - Duration: 3:34.

Hello Sam here with JBugs.com

In this video we are going to remove the engine from a 1971 VW Type 3 Squareback.

The original fuel injection has been removed, along with the heater boxes,

so this removal will be slightly different than a car with all the original equipment.

Just the same this will give you a general idea of the process of removing a type 3 engine.

We start by disconnecting the negative battery cable.

Then head to the rear to open the rear hatch and engine lid

An 8mm wrench is used to loosen the barrel nut bolt

and remove the accelerator cable from the carburetor linkage.

While the wrench is handy you can remove the nuts on the generator DF

and D positive electrical terminals and remove the wires there.

With a flat head screwdriver the ground wire of the generator can now be removed,

and the fuel hose can be disconnected and plugged off to prevent fuel leaking.

Then the rear air intake bellows clamp can be removed,

and the bellows can be pulled off the engine intake and tucked into the body.

At the coil the power wire from the main harness is disconnected,

along with the wire going to the reverse light switch.

Then remove the oil pressure switch wire,

and all the engine wiring can be pulled up and cleared of the engine.

If you aren't familiar with the engine wiring, make sure to label the wires before you remove them.

The engine dipstick needs to be pulled out so the dipstick tube can be removed by loosening the clamp with a Phillips screwdriver.

With a 17mm wrench the starter bolt nut is removed.

So that we can access the opposite side bolt we remove the front engine tin.

The tin here wasn't bolted in,

but will typically require a flathead screwdriver at the left and right rear corners of the engine.

Now the upper left engine bolt can be removed with a 3/8" drive ratchet,

and a 17 mm socket along with the wrench.

We will later remove the air cleaners in the meantime they will help prevent anything from falling into the engine while were still working on it.

Now the rear of the car can be jacked up and set on jack stands.

Another jack stand is set underneath the transmission and a ratchet strap is attached to the left and right shock towers

and routed underneath the transmission to support it later.

Now underneath the engine, the lower left and right engine nuts are removed with a 3/8" drive ratchet, and a 17mm socket.

Then the left and right rear engine cross brake bracket nuts and bolts are removed,

with a 3/8" drive ratchet, 13mm socket and a 13mm wrench.

From the top of the engine the cross brace to body mounts

can be removed with the same 13mm ratchet and wrench.

Back under the engine, if you a using a rolling engine dolly, remove the heater channels with a flathead screwdriver.

Ours were only bolted to the case and not to the cylinder shrouds so this was a little bit easier.

Now a jack can be placed under the engine sump,

we had to use a wooden block as our jack couldn't lift quite high enough.

An assistant can reach into the engine compartment from above and pull the engine back until it is clear of the transmission.

When the engine is clear of the transmission it can be lowered all the way down,

and in our case, once its in the dolly

we lift the engine up slightly, remove the wooden block

and set the engine into the dolly.

The jacks slid out, and if the back of the car is high enough, the engine can be rolled out clear of the car.

Otherwise jack the car up high enough, and roll the engine out.

With the engine now clear of the car the job is done.

The car can be jacked up, jack stands removed, and the car set down.

Our engine is now out.

Next up for our Type 3 series, we will be removing the engine tin accessories,

and in the meantime stop by JBugs.com for all your vintage Volkswagen needs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét