Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

There's no denying that a great screenwriter can make or break a film, but it turns out

that sometimes they're not the only ones who deserve the credit.

Some of the best lines in movie history were actually improvised by the actors who spoke

them.

How frustrating must it be for those poor screenwriters to slave away on a script, only

to have someone else come in and make up the perfect line off the top of their head.

Well, their loss is our gain.

Here's a look at some of the best improvised moments in movie history.

The Fugitive

It's a line that not only defined a character and a movie, but an entire career.

When Harrison Ford's character tries to convince Tommy Lee Jones he's innocent of murder, Jones

perfectly sums up the worldview of his federal marshal with a single response.

"I don't care!"

With that improvised line, Jones immediately jumped from respected character actor to A-list

star.

The script merely called for him to say "So you didn't kill your wife."

We're guessing that wouldn't have had quite the same effect.

Taxi Driver

In the original screenplay for Martin Scorsese's classic, there's a scene that simply reads

"Travis talks to himself in the mirror."

That's it.

Doesn't seem like something that would go on to become a cultural touchstone, but that's

where Robert De Niro came in.

"You talkin' to me?

You talkin' to me?"

Tasked by Scorsese with improvising dialogue for this sequence, De Niro ended up crafting

the unhinged Travis Bickle's legendary tough guy monologue—and turning "you talkin' to

me?"

into a permanent catchphrase.

"You talkin' to me?"

"You talkin' to me?"

"You talkin' to me?"

"ARE you talkin' to me?"

"Are you talking to me?"

"Talking to me?"

Scorsese is no stranger to awesome improvizations, though, as seen in this next moment.

Goodfellas

"Funny how?

Funny like I'm a clown?

I amuse you?

I make you laugh?"

Joe Pesci went from engagingly funny to chillingly psychotic in the blink of an eye during this

classic scene from Martin Scorsese's Goodfellas.

But if the other actors in the scene look legitimately surprised and scared, well, that's

not just good acting.

See, none of them had any idea what was coming.

Before the scene, Pesci told Scorsese that he had some lines he wanted to try out based

on a bizarre real-life experience.

Scorsese told him to go for it.

That's not it for excellent improvisations under the watchful eye of Scorsese.

Casablanca

"Here's looking at you, kid."

It might be the most famous catchphrase in movie history, but here's an odd bit of trivia:

it was actually a catchphrase even before Humphrey Bogart said it in Casablanca.

In fact, that's what inspired Bogey to ad-lib the line during filming.

It was a popular saying that just seemed to fit the character and moment.

Ironically, we're no longer sure why this was the case; the line has become so famous

from Casablanca that now nobody knows where it came from or what the original context

was.

The Shining

Hard to believe, but one of the most famous movie lines of all time almost ended up on

the cutting room floor.

While filming this adaptation of Stephen King's horror novel, Jack Nicholson borrowed a line

from pop culture.

More specifically, the opening of The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson, giving us this

iconic scene.

"Heeere's Johnny!"

One problem: director Stanley Kubrick had been living in England so long he had no idea

what Nicholson was referring to, so it just seemed like a weird non sequitur.

Nicholson convinced him to keep it in, and the movie gained another iconic moment.

It's not the first time that Nicholson proved his improvisational genius, however...

A Few Good Men

The scene: a tense courtroom showdown at the climax of A Few Good Men.

Tom Cruise's crusading lawyer demands the truth.

Nicholson was supposed to respond by saying "you already have the truth."

That seemed too tame to Nicholson, so he punched it up on the spot with an angry rant that

instantly became the stuff of movie legend.

"You can't HANDLE the truth!"

The Dark Knight

Heath Ledger's incredible commitment to his role as The Joker was evident from the first

moment he stepped onto the screen.

His dedication to the chaotic character manifested itself in at least one of movie's most memorable

moments.

As the Joker walks to his getaway bus after rigging a hospital to explode, he hits the

button for what's supposed to be the final explosion... only to be disappointed when

it isn't immediately set off.

His next move, frustratedly futzing with the remote detonator until it eventually goes

off, startling him into the bus, was reportedly an unscripted moment courtesy of the brilliant

Ledger.

The Empire Strikes Back

It's the moment that cemented Han Solo in our hearts forever as the ultimate romantic

rogue.

Faced with what seems like his imminent death, Carrie Fisher's Princess Leia finally admits

her love for him.

His response?

"I know."

Classic Han, but it wasn't actually in the script.

Instead, Ford was supposed to say, "Just remember that, 'cause I'll be back."

Terrible, right?

Well, Harrison Ford thought so too, and just before filming the scene, he came up with

the new line instead.

Even Fisher didn't know he was going to say it.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Grunge icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Best Improvised Moments In Movie History - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Sponsorships - New YT Feature! | Wake Up Date #34 - Duration: 7:43.

Good morning and welcome to another episode of the Wake Up Date! I have some

important announcements to share with you this month. First of all, I have a

couple of wizardrock shows coming up that I wanted to share with you so if

you live near any of these places and you want to come see me perform, I would

love to see you. For more information on all of these shows, you can read the

video description below or go to laurenfairweather.com/shows - First up,

I'm going to be performing at the wizarding weekend in Ithaca, New York. I

cannot wait for this show! Every time I've played in Ithaca, it's been really

fun and this one's gonna be especially cool cause it's like a festival and they

transform their town and there are going to be a ton of bands and performers and

it's gonna be really cool and it's right before Halloween so I'm excited. I'm

going to be performing there on October 28th. I'm also going to be performing at a

Harry Potter conference called Conjuration in Atlanta, Georgia.

It's from November 3rd to November 5th. I performed at the first Conjuration they

ever hosted and I'm excited to be back! It was also just announced that I'm

gonna be performing for the first time at the New Year's Eve show in Woonsocket,

Rhode Island. It's a house party and I've never done the New Year's Eve one

so I'm excited. So if you like Harry Potter, those shows will be really fun

and I hope to see you there! So. This is an exciting thing! YouTube invited me

to be part of a beta for a new feature they're testing called Sponsorships.

Basically, you could sign up on my channel to pay a small fee every month

that I would get and I could use that to fund my channel! And that money would

help me continue to make videos like this. As you know, I have a baby, I own a

house, and my various creative pursuits are my only job so if you like my

content and you want me to keep making more of it, that's a really great way to

help me keep going with all of this. I've talked about this on my channel a little

bit before, but basically, if all of my various creative pursuits don't make

enough money for me to live, I'm going to have to get a more traditional job

outside of the house and that would leave me with a lot less time, possibly

no time at all to make videos like this for all of you. More funding for my

channel could mean anywhere from me being able to continue doing what I'm

doing to maybe being able to do even more for you. It's possible that if I

make enough money with this YouTube channel, I could afford to put my kid in

daycare and that would give me so much more time to work on videos. I've always

tried to provide a variety of ways that you could support me whether it's buying

my merchandise, buying my music, coming to see me at a show, I have my patreon

campaign, and I'm now going to be trying this sponsorships feature. Just like

Patreon, the sponsorships feature on YouTube allows me to come up with my own

way of rewarding the people who decide to become sponsors. So because I love

patreon and I am going to continue with that campaign, I decided to come up with

some new perks that are just exclusive to sponsorships. That way you have plenty

of options and you could even decide to contribute to both if you wanted to. Or

none at all. Totally fine. I understand. So I wanted to talk real quick about the

current perks that I am offering to anybody who decides to sponsor me on

YouTube. So when I was talking to YouTube about the place that these perks would

be, they said that the best way that they recommended for me to deliver the perks

is through the community tab on my channel page. You may have seen that

already; it's a place where I post all kinds of fun stuff for people who

subscribe to my channel, but now they've offered the ability for me to post

things just to sponsors on the community tab, so if you decide to become a sponsor

and you sign up, that's where you can go to find all of these things. So I decided

that I wanted to make sponsorships kind of a creative community where a smaller

amount of us can get together and have discussions and inspire each other and I

thought that that would be a really fun place to do it. I've been posting behind

the scenes photos and sneak peeks that are just for the people who sponsor my

videos, that way you can kind of see what I'm working on and also learn a little

bit more about how I make all these videos happen. Also, every month I'll be

writing out a little handwritten note, taking a picture of it, and posting it in

the sponsor only feed, that way you're the only ones who can read it, I'm

writing it just for my sponsors. So much of the way that we communicate online is

through typed text and I think that handwriting is kind of a lost art so

I've been practicing it a lot and I like writing notes and letters to people, so I

thought that this would just be kind of a more personal way of talking to all of

you. I'm also going to be posting exclusive prompts and discussion

starters for all of you out there who decide to be sponsors where we can just

have a conversation and talk back and forth and have it just be a smaller

community where we can get to know each other. I'm hoping this is gonna be the

kind of place where you can share what you're working on or get advice or stay

inspired to keep creating. This part's a little more up in the air because I

think that it's gonna really be determined by the people who sign up and

whether or not they're interested in participating in something like this. I

feel like some parts of the internet can be a really scary place and YouTube

comments is one of those places but I feel like I have a really supportive,

wonderful community here and I think that this is just another place where we

can get together and chat. And this last perk is something I've been wanting to

do for a really long time, but I couldn't just kind of open it up to everybody

right away and that is that being a sponsor will give you the ability to

send me video clips that I could use in my videos. One way that I thought I could

use this perk so far is that I could do a video Q&A and people who are sponsors

can send me videos of them asking questions. So that way you can see the

person who's asking the question and hear their voice and I thought that that

would be really fun. I don't know how many of you would be interested in doing

that. I also thought it would be really fun to make a video showing the people

who make the projects that I post. I'm gonna think of some ideas for videos

that we can work on together and the sponsor only tab is gonna be the first

place where I go to ask people to send those to me. If any of this sounds

interesting to you and you want to try sponsoring me for a little bit of money

every month, the way you can sign up is by clicking the sponsor button. It's

usually located next to the subscribe button so underneath the video or on my

channel itself. One thing to note is that this is a beta and it has been having

issues so far, so if you have any problems, let me know in the comments

below or send me a private message and I will send it to the people who I've been

working with on the feature. It's also pretty limited at the moment and one of

those limitations is that you can't actually sign up to be a sponsor on iOS

so if you're on your iPad or your iPhone, you won't see the sponsor button there.

You can sign up on an Android device and you can sign up on a desktop, so if

you're like me and you have an iPhone, just sign up on your desktop and then

you can use your iPhone or your iPad to access all the sponsor only posts once

you've already signed up. Hopefully they'll get that feature going soon. Let

me know if you have any questions about YouTube sponsorships. I know this is a

lot of information. If you are YouTube creator and you're interested in being

part of this beta when they open it up to more people, I'm gonna put a link in

the video description below. There's a little form you can fill out that will

let them know kind of who is interested in trying this out. Also this is totally

not required; it's just something that you can do if you really love my channel

and you want to contribute. All my videos and my channel and everything

are gonna be totally free and available to whoever wants to watch them. Anybody

who decides to do it, it's a really big deal for me and I appreciate it so much.

Even though sponsorships is pretty similar to patreon, I am still doing my

patreon campaign. So you might know that one of my patreon perks is a video shout

out so this month, I would like to thank Nicki B. Thank you, Lucy black. Thank you,

Ashley Sousa. Thank you, Markslide Thank you Antonia G, and a big THANK YOU and

welcome back to Saxony! One more thing that I wanted to mention is that I

bought this shirt from Amy Tangerine who's one of my favorite youtube

creators, she's totally amazing. I just wanted to show it to you because I

thought that it was very "me" and I was so excited when I saw it. It says "make

stuff and make stuff happen"! Isn't her handwriting amazing? I love Amy, she's so

great. Thanks so much for catching up with me, I hope you're all doing really

well and I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Sponsorships - New YT Feature! | Wake Up Date #34 - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Bí mật Kinh Doanh Online - Nghiên cứu đối thủ trên Youtube - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> Bí mật Kinh Doanh Online - Nghiên cứu đối thủ trên Youtube - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

My Thought Of YouTube Trailer Video - Duration: 1:21.

YouTube channel trailer video, seems many YouTubers had made it.

And put it as a channel trailer, even YouTube suggest you to do so.

But is it really that good ? Or should you better not touch it ?

Let's see how YouTube explains it:

But ask yourself, how will you first meet a channel?

Most likely by clicking in a video made by them

If you think the video content is great, then you'll keep watching, until you have an interest of that channel.

Then you'll click on the channel icon and see the channel homepage, finally the channel trailer pops up.

But wait, it won't autoplay on mobile , will anyone even click on it ?

YouTube suggest it should be short and about 1 min long, but can you let your new comers know what your channel is about within that 1 min ?

You might can, but with lots of compromises.

Can it really increase other's interest of your channel ?

And finally , do you have the mind and patience to keep it up to date?

Here's a suggestion, how about putting a best past video as the channel trailer?

It gives new comers a basic idea of your channel, without compromises.

For more infomation >> My Thought Of YouTube Trailer Video - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Namorada explica compras no cartão de Marcelo Rezende: 'Ele autorizou' - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> Namorada explica compras no cartão de Marcelo Rezende: 'Ele autorizou' - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

A Significant Upward Shift Occurred - Duration: 3:50.

A Significant Upward Shift Occurred

A significant upward Shift occurred on September 23rd, as a result of a planetary/interdimensional

Activation.

Again, some history changes, as a result of that Activation.

History as You Knew it, will continue to change, to fit higher timelines.

You are required to continue empowering Yourselves at every opportunity.

You have been guided to tools that You may utilize in this quest.

Many understandings have been shared with You that contain the Higher Knowledge of how

to do this and why.

As an individual Soul assisting with this Ascension, You do have a responsibility of

maintaining Your highest frequency/vibration possible.

Do not be concerned about ejecting out of Your present reality should You accidentally

raise it too high, it does not work that way.

Your vibration/frequency is governed by the vibration/frequency of Gaia and All the other

Humanoids on this Timeline.

However, for You as the Vanguard, it is important for You to maintain the highest frequency,

where You influence the overall frequency of the planet, and that is partly how the

Ascension works.

The higher You raise the planetary vibration toward the ultimate Love frequency, the quicker

the pineal glands of the masses open, and boost the vibration even higher, into a full

sustainable 5D Timeline.

An Ascended Master status, of which more of You are obtaining while on Gaia, allows You

to transcend Time/space, but, You are to remain within the 4D/5D Timelines until the mission

is fully completed.

Divinity assures that You do not totally raise Your frequency above the required limit of

maintaining a Humanoid form and staying on the 4D/5D Timelines.

You are scattered all over the surface of Gaia, and it is time for You to come closer

together.

There are, getting closer for You, some very important events, that propel this Ascension,

Your Ascension quite handsomely forward.

Unity is key, fundamental in assuring a swift and significant Shift.

Each time Unity expands by the Souls joining together by some sort of contact means, it

empowers the overall Collective further and triggers NEW Divine Gifts within You, this

is part of the process as well.

So, Unite/connect as much as You can with ALL others that are Awakened/Ascending, the

like-minded.

Frequency dictates the type of reality You reside within, by raising Your frequency as

a whole, You transcend that reality.

This is the Ascension.

Events are Divinely in place, to bring more of You together NOW, TO RAISE THE VIBRATION

HIGHER.

All fear based thought and action lowers One�s vibration.

Being negative lowers One�s vibration.

Any action by You that is nonvirtuous, lowers Your vibration.

Master these lower vibrational mechanisms so that they do not control, restrain and

restrict You, from Your power, which lies in Your Higher vibration.

For more infomation >> A Significant Upward Shift Occurred - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

A MELHOR ANIMAÇÃO DE MINECRAFT 2017 - Duration: 12:44.

For more infomation >> A MELHOR ANIMAÇÃO DE MINECRAFT 2017 - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mein Kanal wurd GEBOTTET! 😢😠 (ALLE Videos müssen GELÖSCHT werden!) - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Mein Kanal wurd GEBOTTET! 😢😠 (ALLE Videos müssen GELÖSCHT werden!) - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE SUB COUNT *9/30/17* - Duration: 1:35:20.

For more infomation >> LIVE SUB COUNT *9/30/17* - Duration: 1:35:20.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing food processing machinery 2017 Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies - Duration: 11:44.

Amazing food processing machinery 2017 Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies

For more infomation >> Amazing food processing machinery 2017 Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies - Duration: 11:44.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | SPOR AJANSI GS GÜNDEMİ TEK PARÇA | ILGAZ ÇINAR & BURAK DİLMEN Youtube - Duration: 25:59.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 30 EYLÜL 2017 | SPOR AJANSI GS GÜNDEMİ TEK PARÇA | ILGAZ ÇINAR & BURAK DİLMEN Youtube - Duration: 25:59.

-------------------------------------------

Statt YouTube: Hatte Sophia Thiel früher einen anderen Plan? - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Statt YouTube: Hatte Sophia Thiel früher einen anderen Plan? - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Team Rocket Abridged Episode 001 (Pokemon Parody) - Old YouTube Video - Duration: 2:35.

Meowth, why don't you use your binoculars

and check what the little twerps are doing.

Hmmmm..

*gasps in anime*

I don't think you wanna know.

*gasps louder in anime*

*creeps in anime*

Please somebody kill me.

Why do we have to work this stupid second job?

Meowth will do ANYTHING to get out of this stupid second job.

Huh?

That Clefairy isn't working and it isn't wearing any clothes.

That's it!

We just have to take our clothes off if we don't wanna work anymore!

On second thought, Jesse. You can keep your clothes ON!

Haha!

Meowth! This isn't the time to be sexist!

It's your fault we had to take this second jobs in the first place!

Oooh! It's awfully cold in here!

Meowth don't know what you bitchin' about. Meowth just feels like he always does!

That's because you're always naked!

Haha oh yeah..

Did you know that I'm an offender in 22 states?

Oi you with no clothes! Get over here!

I think you better make that 23!

RUN!

**batmans in anime**

**bad words**

**batmans in batman**

That inconspicous box of powder has to be around here some place...

Hey look! It's that twerp we saw sodomising the Sudowoodo!

Hey guys! Is this your box of powder!?

The boxes are compromised! Run!

**struggles in anime** **yeah i know its getting old**

Nobodies gonna make Meowth their little Sudowoodo!!

Look! We can take the train to Mexico!

I bet nobody in Mexico looks like THAT guy!

Will Team Rocket make it to Mexico?

Will Jesse ever open her freaking mouth!?

Or will it just be more bigotted sexism?

Find out on the next episode of Team Rocket Abridged!

For more infomation >> Team Rocket Abridged Episode 001 (Pokemon Parody) - Old YouTube Video - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

WOWEscape WOW - Wow Lost Adventure Route Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 8:18.

WOWEscape WOW - Wow Lost Adventure Route

For more infomation >> WOWEscape WOW - Wow Lost Adventure Route Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

Fran Álvarez concede una dura entrevista que destroza la imagen de la Esteban - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Fran Álvarez concede una dura entrevista que destroza la imagen de la Esteban - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

María José Campanario lanza un ordago a Belén Esteban para desmontarla - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> María José Campanario lanza un ordago a Belén Esteban para desmontarla - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

【衝撃】 関ジャニ∞横山裕の涙に反響 亡き母と弟への思いを告白 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 【衝撃】 関ジャニ∞横山裕の涙に反響 亡き母と弟への思いを告白 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

நடிகர் அஜித் மகள் என்ன செய்கிறார் தெரியுமா? | Tamil Cinema News | KOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> நடிகர் அஜித் மகள் என்ன செய்கிறார் தெரியுமா? | Tamil Cinema News | KOLLYWOOD GOSSIPS | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

【衝撃】 報ステ「熱盛」が商標出願 テレ朝にワケを聞くと... - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> 【衝撃】 報ステ「熱盛」が商標出願 テレ朝にワケを聞くと... - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Dua ki qabooliyat ka wazifa | Ya Rabu ka wazifa - Duration: 2:34.

Dua ki qabooliyat ka wazifa | Ya Rabu ka wazifa

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét