Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

सारी हदें पार कर सपना ने दिखाया ये डांस

For more infomation >> सारी हदें पार कर सपना ने दिखाया ये डांस | Sapna The Heart Breaker | Latest Update of All News - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

| Speedpaint and winners contest! // THANKS 30K! | - Duration: 7:16.

Ok! Ehhh...~ Well!

Today I will to thanks you with my kokoro (¿?)

For giving me the opportunity to have the subscriptors that I have today and I realize that I managed to have.

More than anything, I appreciate every like, every drawing...

Really everything you do for me ♡

Since without that, I would not be today, at this very moment making this video.

But the true... Idk... Makes me so happy!

And well...

This is a speedpaint, first of course! Because, the winners will be after.

And...~ Well!

More than anything, it's a drawing of how grateful I am... Of...~

To have reached this number of people who see me! Thank you very much!

And...~ Well (¿?)

The contest really was worth it, totally!

Because, There were many, many beautiful drawings, which I really was like ...

"Woah! So cute!"

Really! And I thanks you with my hearth the participation of so many people...

And the one that makes me want to continue doing what I do, and you continue to support me!

And that is so cute! Really, thanks you!

And well, with the contest...

I have every winner! (Crazy words that I said (?))

I had a hard knowing who could have won, It even, cost me a lot, more than anything ...

Blah~ Blah~ Blahhh~---

They're so pretty!

More blah~ blah~ blahhh~---

Okay! The third place is for...

Queen-Shun!

Since it was one of the drawings that I liked best on the subject of it, it is very, very adorable!

And... IDK!

The meaning, or what I could at least see, is very beautiful!

Why they really are a family, and thats is the important thing!

They are a family different from the others, but -laughs- they are a family (¿?)

And that's what made me understand. Very nice I really liked it!

The second place is for...

Dark-Shadow-Assassin! (Idk, if I said it right!)

More than anything, she has a very nice drawing, and what she did ...

The sense she gave him, and more the small video he made me about that drawing...

Was really... I don't have any words! Because, I was fascinated...

A lot, a lot, a lot! And really, I said this again---

Thanks you so much, it was awesome, I love it!

And of course! We have the first place!

That for things, I really had to think hard, for two days---

Was the first place...

The first place, for me, was very difficult to choose.

Because, there were many drawings that I liked.

And obviously, there were some that in my opinion, express a lot of feeling ... And that's what I like.

And to make a small thank you, and beyond that, a surprise ...

They are two winners of the first place!

- Sigh, boi -

Please drum roll (¿?)

One of the first place is for...

XPURRFECTOX!

I love your drawing! I love the colors! Totally everything!

I love so much the form that you put... idk!

It has something that caught my attention from the beginning!

I am very grateful, and very happy! For see this drawing, I love it!

Really... I have this downloaded in my PC, and cellphone, because I love it!

And the other first place is for...

Ralminno! (Idk, if I said it right! x2)

But the drawing... I don't know, I love it too!

Because the sense that you put in it was so much, and impact me a lot!

I really love it! I don't have any other word the tittle beyond that...

"Break your false identity and reveal the truth."

It's something that attracts me too much,

and that's why it was difficult for me to choose the first place...

And that's why I give these two places to these two people, who draw awesome!

Please, support every work that the people who participant do, really!

Because, they draw so cute!

So--- Every person who win, conntact me for my DA (or in other case, gmail) For see the way that you want your prize!

(My hand hurts writing this in english, but is the same that I said before (¿?))

So...~

Thanks again for every competitor!

And-- Don't worry! Because, soon will be another contest!

Thanks, really, love ya'!

For more infomation >> | Speedpaint and winners contest! // THANKS 30K! | - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Щенячий Патруль и много конфет новые мультфильмы для детей Игрушки Bad kids & Giant Candy Accident! - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> Щенячий Патруль и много конфет новые мультфильмы для детей Игрушки Bad kids & Giant Candy Accident! - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Rocco Middleton EXPOSED?!?! (STORYTIME) - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Rocco Middleton EXPOSED?!?! (STORYTIME) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

😱 The BEST Minecraft Intros Ever! - (Minecraft Animation)❤Credits in desc. - Duration: 10:21.

If You're reading this.... (•◡•)

then you're beautiful and loved

and deserve to be happy :3

Help me get Verified(follow me)

▪ Likes & Comments are always appreciated ♥

Thank you for watching!

so fabulous :o

tell your friends

tell your family

let everyone know about me...

STAY AWESOME!

Thank you all for 35k Subscribers! <3

I hope you continue to support the channel. :D

Anyways, I want to remind you that you are a very special person.

There are many people who love you out there

and you are awesome

Never forget that you have a role in this world

that nobody else could fulfill.

You are unique, and you should be proud of that.

and have a wonderful day. ♥

Thanks to all that subscribe and help out! :3

Thank you all so much for supporting me this far.

I'd never thought that I would grow this fast.

Watching my channel grow faster than my inspirations

it amazes me how much I've gotten better.

I guess dreams really come true.

Join the #NotificationSquad by hitting that notification🔔 button next to Subscribe!

🔔Here's a new TOP Intro Makers. I hope you enjoy this top! :) Let me know which one is your favourite?

★ Let's be friends?😊

Like the video? ☺Share with your friends!❤

thanks for taking the time to watch the video.

If you have questions feel free to ask in the comments i will answer

Remember to share this video with your friends, and stay awesome. Love you all <3

For more infomation >> 😱 The BEST Minecraft Intros Ever! - (Minecraft Animation)❤Credits in desc. - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Zombie Tsunami #1 Game movie for kids ABOUT ZOMBIES, funny baby cartoon game for kids. - Duration: 11:17.

For more infomation >> Zombie Tsunami #1 Game movie for kids ABOUT ZOMBIES, funny baby cartoon game for kids. - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise - Duration: 4:25.

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise

For more infomation >> MAYONNAISE RECIPE - Homemade Garlic Mayonnaise - Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

DIY COIN FIDGET SPINNER!!! | HOW TO MAKE FIDGET SPINNER WITH COIN - Duration: 2:14.

DIY COIN FIDGET SPINNER!!! | HOW TO MAKE FIDGET SPINNER WITH COIN

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét