Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL to follow new videos and support me! Many thanks!

SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL to follow new videos and support me! Many thanks!

For more infomation >> Learn alphabet with Frozen Elsa | English for kids | Preschool materials - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

SNIPER 135 TOP SPEED (MODIFIED BORE UP 175cc, PWK 33mm) - Duration: 1:58.

SNIPER 135 TOP SPEED (MODIFIED BORE UP 175cc, PWK 33mm)

For more infomation >> SNIPER 135 TOP SPEED (MODIFIED BORE UP 175cc, PWK 33mm) - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

DINA LAM - Richard Bona |Comment jouer|How to play|For Beginners|Niveau debutant - Duration: 7:24.

This is the first lesson on "Dina Lam - Richard Bona" for beginners

The song is actually complicated because the chords he uses are add9 chords, major 7ths for example

He really made it complicated to the best of his ability

What I will do here is to break it down to the level of those who can only play the classic chords Em, Am for example

It changes the nature of the song but it's important because it gives us a structure

So we will just follow the structure of the song

The song is in the key of F#m and you can put your capo right here

But we will learn it in the key of Em

For those who don't have a capo

The chord progression goes thus

Em

Am

C

B or B7

Okay that is the first part

Em, D and G

There is this chord which might a little bit complicated but it's possible to omit it

The thing this chord is a bridge and is vital in this melody

You can play it here

G and then Am

You'd be close to the original version if you add this chord

Left hand: Ring finger 4th fret e-string, Index finger 2nd fret g-string

Before playing the Am

Bm,

Am

B7 or B

Either of both depending on you

2nd Time!

Swap between Em and Cm

That's just like in the original and I will make another video for advanced learners

You can simply just swap here

This goes on a while and then

D and G

Then when doing this, play Em and D

**Laughs** I'm basically killing the lyrics

It's just those two parts

Then...

Em, D then fall back on...

And that's the end of it

Voila! That's for beginners. I'll post a video on how to learn the song exactly but you'll need to have a notion on arpegios and jazz style

And I will try to be as explicite as possible

HIT that Like-button if you enjoyed the video and SUBSCRIBE to the channel by clicking right here and see you next time on another song

Ciao!

For more infomation >> DINA LAM - Richard Bona |Comment jouer|How to play|For Beginners|Niveau debutant - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

KLARER HERMAN FLESVIG OG ANNIJOR Å FINNE EN VEI UT? | #CokeTVBucketlist - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> KLARER HERMAN FLESVIG OG ANNIJOR Å FINNE EN VEI UT? | #CokeTVBucketlist - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Dean Winchester - Save myself(Song/Video Request)(Video five) - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Dean Winchester - Save myself(Song/Video Request)(Video five) - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Lovers in Bloom | 木槿花开了 | 무궁화 꽃이 피었습니다 - Ep.85 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.09.29] - Duration: 33:42.

(Episode 85)

You're here.

Please sit.

Although you're not legally my mother,

you did raise

Bora and me for nearly 20 years.

So I organized this as a token of appreciation

for the two of you to enjoy some quality time.

Dohyeon.

You don't have to thank me.

Have a great time then,

Ms. Heo

and Inspector Cha.

What kind of life have you led?

Did you reappear to make me see you like this?

Taejin.

So you're just living with Chairman Jin,

subjecting yourself to such humiliation?

How could you dare return to us then?

Did you think you could win us over with money?

You left us because of money,

and now you do this to us because of money?

Taejin.

Don't say my name with that mouth of yours.

I don't want to hear it.

It was unbearable you were with a loan shark,

but you're not even his wife?

I...

I did it to survive

because I couldn't die.

Why didn't you just

die instead of showing up

in this wretched state?

Go.

Please go!

Unless you want to see me go mad.

Dad won't be coming into work for a while,

so bring the important documents to our house.

Sure thing.

Bring me anything and everything

concerning Cha Taejin.

Got it.

What happened to Bora?

Shouldn't you at least tell me about her?

This isn't a good time.

Later. I'll tell you later.

Did you find her at least?

Yes.

So wait just a bit.

Okay.

As long as you found her.

Dohyeon, it's me.

There's nowhere to go around here.

I'm sorry.

You're sorry?

I don't know what to say to you.

I can't applaud you,

but the deed is done,

so I can't drag you home either

nor will you let me.

Dohyeon.

Where do you live?

Their apartment's tiny.

In Suhyeok's room.

Good grief.

Dad won't forgive you easily.

You know that

he'll explode if you provoke him right now, right?

So don't call for the time being

or think of visiting either.

How's Dad?

You hurt him, and now you're concerned?

Of course he's not well.

He was betrayed by his daughter.

What a face to make after causing the trouble.

I'm sure you expected this.

Yes, you're right.

I'm glad this is the extent of it.

I actually imagined far worse.

So are you happy?

Yes, I am.

They're very nice to me.

Of course.

They're good people.

Dohyeon, about Officer Moo...

Never mind. Go home.

Dohyeon.

Go before I change my mind.

Fine. Okay.

Drive safe.

Excuse me. Soju, please.

Where did you go?

Oh. Um... A walk.

Why didn't you ask me? It's dark out.

And your sweater's too thin.

What if you caught a cold?

Hey, it's not that cold outside.

Moo Gunghwa, don't play the mean sister-in-law.

Whoa.

Are you going somewhere?

Yes, I'm going for a walk.

See you.

Sure. It's not dangerous for me

nor will I ever catch a cold.

I'm sure you don't care anyway.

Should I come with you?

No thanks.

Geez.

You should wear this.

No, I'm fine. I'm fine.

Where did you go?

I went for a walk.

I should shower.

Wait.

Don't try to hide it.

It's very obvious.

Dohyeon came by.

What did he say?

To not worry about anything and be well.

Thankfully, Dad seems to be okay.

I was actually very worried

he'd collapse due to his hypertension.

I feel so relieved now.

Truth is, Dad fusses over his health.

He's a hypochondriac.

But he's very scared of going to the hospital.

He threw a fit the last time Mom

booked a physical for him.

Don't worry too much.

Your father will be fine.

And he'll come to understand us eventually too.

Okay.

Hello.

Ma'am, 1 fish cake

and 3 chicken feet to go, please.

Okay.

So Bora hadn't gone for a walk.

She'd come to see you.

Who...

Oh. Bora's new housemate?

So you're now her sister-in-law?

We became related by marriage

even before we became friends.

You seem very upset Bora married into our family.

Suhyeok's too good for you to get this upset.

And Bora's happy, so isn't that what matters?

Why don't you go so I can drink?

Go away.

I don't really want to see you today.

Mr. Jin Dohyeon.

Regardless of Bora,

I just don't want to see you.

Do you think I always want to see you?

It can be tough for me to see you sometimes.

It's especially tough today,

so please go.

What's gotten into you?

I went to Gangwon-do to find Bora

and saw you with Cha Taejin.

I really feel like crap.

It's a miracle I drove back to Seoul

in one piece instead of

crashing my car somewhere.

But you wouldn't bat an eye

even if I had, right?

You're not interested in me in the least.

Go.

Please get lost

instead of tormenting me.

Geez. Why is this so salty?

You know I have high blood pressure.

Did you do it on purpose or something?

Enough already.

What?

Am I your servant?

Your daughter hurt you, not me.

Why are you taking it out on me? Why?

Good grief, woman.

Why?

Are you having issues with your kids again?

My beloved dad,

I'm back.

Did you drink?

A bit.

Don't worry about work for the time being.

I'll handle everything.

I'll take care of all your problems,

so don't fret needlessly.

You startled me.

Why are you here alone in my room?

I told you not to mess with my kids, right?

Do you think I'll just take this?

If you don't, what will you do about it?

- Dohyeon. / - So tell me.

Why is he running amok,

- oblivious of his place? / - What?

Do you know what Cha Taejin is doing?

He's been digging dirt on Dad.

Do you think he collapsed just because of Bora?

He collapsed as he was already high-strung

because of that twerp Cha Taejin!

How dare he sniff around my dad?

Be grateful I let it go at this.

If this happens again,

you can expect far worse.

You're here.

Please sit.

Did you reappear to make me see you like this?

Taejin.

Don't say my name with that mouth of yours.

I don't want to hear it.

So what have you decided to do?

We'll get him professional help like Taejin said.

Professional help?

You'll take him to a psychiatrist?

Why go that far just because he's a bit blue?

People get treated

these days even for stress.

Even a disease of the mind is a disease,

so good thinking.

Grandma's so unhappy with me.

It's the truth.

Don't think about anything else.

You guys just focus on Haechan.

We will.

When did you get home?

He must've gotten home very late.

We rarely see you these days.

I'm heading out, Grandma.

Thank Officer Moo for us.

You'll miss me a lot.

You'll realize my true worth once I'm gone.

Someone who does everything even though

he doesn't seem to be doing anything.

That's yours truly.

Just look. They took me

as soon as I applied.

Yes, sir,

it must be nice to be so talented.

I'm very envious, sir.

Is that it?

Geez. How can you be like this?

Do I have to tell you to say

"Assistant Inspector Park. We're so sad.

Shouldn't we have a farewell party?"

Do I have to do that?

- We're back. / - We're back.

Officer Moo,

I thought you were better than this.

For what it's worth, we were once partners,

so how can you be so callous?

Pardon?

What do you mean, sir?

He's talking about a farewell party.

Oh. Of course we should have a sendoff.

Wow, you're the best, Officer Moo.

Should we do it tonight?

Should we set it in stone?

Inspector Cha, are you free tonight?

I'm sorry, but I'm busy.

Hey, what was that aloofness?

Hey, I'm not weird if my feelings

are hurt, right?

Why are you making such a fuss

over a short-term assignment?

I'm not, sir.

Inspector Cha won't return to the precinct, right?

That won't happen,

so focus on your work

instead of worrying unnecessarily.

What's with Inspector Cha these days?

Hi, Dad.

Okay. I'll see you in a bit.

What was the rush?

Assistant Inspector Park was very hurt.

He was?

We can do it later.

What would you like for lunch?

I'm craving warm soup as it's September.

I'm sorry, but I have plans.

Something's going on, right?

No.

Nothing's going on,

yet you have plans for lunch and dinner.

You'll have plans tomorrow too, right?

What do you mean by that?

Do you think I'm stupid?

Is it hard to tell your family?

It's not that.

I have to go.

Go ahead.

You're not here just to have lunch with me.

What is it?

Something's up, right?

I don't think it's Officer Moo.

What's the matter?

Did you also know

that my so-called mom is not married

but merely living with him?

How did you know?

Jin Dohyeon arranged a meeting, saying it was

to thank her for taking care of his father.

Taejin.

I think Chairman Jin

is connected to the drug case 3 years ago.

So I'm getting to the bottom of it.

It's dangerous if you get emotional

as it's hard enough levelheaded.

This isn't about my emotions.

I can't abandon an investigation

I already started due to my personal life.

That's true, but...

And I'm just

going to marry Moo Gunghwa.

Taejin.

I hope you can be understanding at least,

even if you can't give us your blessing.

I should go.

I thought Gunghwa would get married first.

Okay.

So they didn't even have a wedding?

They say they had a little ceremony.

I have lots of mixed feelings.

Wow. Ultimately though, a girl from a rich family

is here because she couldn't live without Suhyeok.

Suhyeok is impressive.

I thought he wasn't even dating,

but he hit the jackpot.

She's no jackpot.

Sure she is.

They may disapprove now,

but eventually her family's money...

Good grief.

Watch it.

Don't ever say that.

I still shudder when I think about how they

accused Suhyeok of eyeing their wealth.

But how can a rich girl live in that tiny shoebox

of a room?

Have you seen a shoebox that big?

Rich folks have bathrooms bigger than our homes.

All we can do is redo the wallpaper,

but that won't change anything.

Oh, right.

What about that kid Juyeong?

He stayed in that room.

He'll be staying in the office for now.

Oh, no. Oh Gyeonga would cry

if she found out.

I feel bad too.

It feels like I kicked out someone else's child.

Juyeong.

What are you doing here, Mom?

You got a new office.

Of course I had to come.

Where's your boss?

He went out.

It's not as nice as the old office,

but it's better than your boss' home.

Why'd you bother getting this?

It's heavy.

It's not heavy at all.

I'm going to get pork belly on the way back

and leave it at Officer Moo's,

so have it for dinner.

Um, Mom.

I'm going to be staying here.

Why all of a sudden?

Did you mess up?

My boss suddenly got married.

But why so abruptly?

It's a long story.

So what choice do I have?

Are you sleeping on this couch?

No.

Suhyeok went out to get me a bed,

so don't worry about a thing.

Mom, would you like coffee?

We have all different kinds.

What would you like?

No, no. Sit down and eat.

It'll get cold.

Eat slowly.

Hi, it's me.

I'd like to see you briefly about the kids.

I was actually hoping to see you.

Thank you so much for calling.

Where should we meet?

Whatever works for you.

I'm fine wherever.

Then see you at that same place.

Why aren't you getting ready to head home?

Uri said something odd a few days ago.

She told me not to marry.

She said a friend of hers lives with

her mom and stepdad.

She must've told Uri her stepdad hates her.

After hearing that,

she kept begging me not to marry.

Really?

That tiny thing's been down ever since.

How will I cheer her up?

Should I take her to a kids' cafe?

If you spoil her,

it could actually be bad for her.

Uri seems rather stubborn and opinionated

despite her young age,

so it's vital to instill good habits.

Right.

Did I hurt your feelings?

What you said isn't wrong though.

Seems like I spoke out of turn.

No.

I know this is how you are.

Good night, Mom.

You wait outside, Suhyeok.

I have to talk to Bora.

Why?

Go on. I won't bite.

I'm sorry.

It's hard, right?

No, Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee?

I'm sorry, Mother.

It's hard, right?

No, I'm fine.

Sure it's hard.

You grew up rich, free of any hardship.

It's not easy living in a poor household.

You've probably lived without any money problems,

but here, we must pinch every penny we can.

I'll take that to heart.

Yes?

What about Suhyeok?

He's probably sleeping.

Has the passion cooled already?

Of course not.

It's hard living with the in-laws, right?

Ms. Lee Seonok can get rather testy.

She used to be so friendly with me.

She's your mother-in-law now.

Women try their best to avoid their mothers-in-law.

You're in her realm now.

I know.

Why are you sighing?

I discussed Uri

with Taejin today,

and his response wasn't great.

He only said the right things.

He was so objective.

Can't he unconditionally defend Uri

and be upset with me?

Don't expect too much.

You know how I grew up.

My mom isn't a bad person,

but alas, there's a limit.

Just accepting that a stepdad is a stepdad

will upset you less.

Higher the expectation, greater the letdown.

Uri.

Hello.

What brings you here?

Did you come alone?

Yes.

Yunhui's mom drove me.

Yunhui's mom?

Yes. She's my friend's mom.

I told her Mom was here

and asked her to bring me.

You did?

Where's Mom?

She stepped out for a bit.

She'll be back soon.

Hey.

Hi.

Hello.

Sit and wait here, Uri.

I'll be right back.

Okay.

Where did Mom go?

So you'll keep digging into Chairman Jin?

I must.

Hwang won't just sit back.

He told me to investigate properly.

How will you manage alone?

You must be swamped here as it is.

I'll have to find a way back to the precinct.

Have a safe move.

I promise to visit.

Geez. You promise?

Where did she go?

Uri. Uri.

Yes. Huh?

Uri's not here.

Did she really drop her off here?

Where can she be?

Yes, okay, Mom.

I'll call you. Okay.

Oh, hello.

Officer Moo.

But where did the kid go?

Inspector Cha,

what happened to Uri?

You see...

She must have disappeared while I was talking

with Detective Han.

What?

Uri. Uri!

Bong Uri!

Oh? It's Mr. Tall.

We won't know until the patient wakes up.

What happened to Dohyeon?

Mr. Santa didn't play with me.

There was this fiasco even though he was there?

You're mad at me.

I don't really want to talk to you right now.

Dohyeon has had feelings for Gunghwa?

You didn't know?

Do you know who ransacked your restaurant?

Who?

That chairman's son.

Oh, no.

I'll do it.

It's all done.

How much longer will you stay this way?

Please wake up.

For more infomation >> Lovers in Bloom | 木槿花开了 | 무궁화 꽃이 피었습니다 - Ep.85 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.09.29] - Duration: 33:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cartoons (Parody) - Funny Cartoon Movie for Kids 290917 - Duration: 10:12.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cartoons (Parody) - Funny Cartoon Movie for Kids 290917

For more infomation >> Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cartoons (Parody) - Funny Cartoon Movie for Kids 290917 - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea, U.S. to speed up OPCON transfer - Duration: 0:37.

Wartime operational control is expected to be trasnferred to South Korea from the U.S.

sooner than anticipated.

The allies agreed to accelerate the process during the 12th Korea-U.S. Integrated Defense

Dialogue in Seoul.

They also plan to implement the OPCON transfer through the Condition-based OPCON Transition

Working Group.

Rather than working to a deadline, the transfer will take place once Seoul acquires the military

capabilities necessary for leading the combined defense.

South Korea has been pushing to regain OPCON from Washington for decades after U.S.-led

UN forces took control during the Korean War in 1950.

For more infomation >> S. Korea, U.S. to speed up OPCON transfer - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

HER BUTT WILL EXPLODE !! ARNOLD CLASSIC 2017 - Duration: 17:02.

hi everybody, welcome to my chanel

today we find ourselves in barcelona

for the event Arnold classic

a big europeen fitness convention

I hope that pleases you

thanks to like, share ans follow me

I tell you right away in this event, ciao !

we are welcome in the event ! with the beautiful little sign

we'll go see muscle, vein, biceps

tanning, oil

its going to be shiny and oily

we have the tickets

we will be able to go

we just arrived, on the other hand I think it is deceived date

because they are installing the event

look

I do not know what to do in barcelona

you want to do what ?

we go, let's go to the mac do

a little mac do

it's a joke it is on the passage of the event

as you can see, there is music

we will surely get bothered by copyrights

here is a small part of the event

as she said, the fitness disneyland

what you eat at the fitness event

we can eat diet a la arnold classic

"she's so beautiful !"

that is ok, the sono is HS

we have mr Starsky et Hutch who tries to tinker

he calls an electrician, he calls whom he wants

we are on the bietech stand

you who like the crossfit there is enough to do

we are on the inBody stand

it's a bit like the end-of-year control

ho la la her glutes

it gives the balls, it is the balls that upset

wait, i try !

during this time, there is a guy who walks his trash

it's small, it is so that it is molding

it's so molding !

it's good !

ho la la this bootys

we catch them !

hi, it's possible to make a picture

there is even an ice rink

we leave the event

with a lot of present

we will count this at the apartment

we eating a full of bar, we are hightprotein

we go to the party on barcelona

in a downtown

in the ramblas, conchicas des platas de la fajitas (lol)

there are some who barely start

Mine

it's 18h30

tomorow we will be back

tomorrow we make a steering

it's an old up

I warn you, we come back

people look at us oddly because we speak not a word of Spanish

and we speak only the camera

we make smile

we're crazy

pon pon on the garona

see you tomorrow my friends, kisses

one party after

we are there, we are going to sleep well

like a big shit

see you tomorow

welcome on air bnb the outside temperature is 24°C and we are arrived on bord

i do one squatt

little shooting photo

we are at the entrance of the event

we are ready to the arnold classic days 2

we will see what it will give

days 2

we are not really Wake up

leegs hs, we will avoid the people who wait their tickets

we will not avoid all the people waiting to check their bags

this way

we are witnessing a rather special scene

like on starport

carpets that help to walk

we are on the fitness event

everybody take around

exept 2-3 photograph

there is here that we can see it

behind me you have crossfit contest

that it was very calm yesterday

its going to be a more animated with the world that arrives

and it's not bad

the people behind me wait for one shaker

they are motivated

there are buttocks, vein

here is Arnold who walks in theevent

with 20 bodyguard and 200 people who follow him everywhere

it is at the stand of strongman

you got easy !

I almost died

the little diet meal

and so we just left the event

we are dead

our legs is over

we had plenty of samples

my bag must weigh 3 kg more when i start

we have a place for tomorrow but we will not go there

i finished to open my samples

it's good

we will bring this to toulouse

well I just got dropped off my car, it's over

we go back to home

thanks to support me and my projects

follow me mostly, take a like, a comment

se you later for more

take care of you, ciao

For more infomation >> HER BUTT WILL EXPLODE !! ARNOLD CLASSIC 2017 - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

South Korean foreign ministry plans to strengthen protection for Koreans abroad - Duration: 0:29.

A central system to coordinate efforts to protect Koreans living in foreign countries

will be established.

That's according to the nation's top diplomat, who outlined the foreign ministry's plan for

internal reform.

The HQ functions as an emergency call center and it'll be set up in the first half of 2018.

A new citizens' consular system will also be fomred.

At least one staff member will be dispatched to every diplomatic office overseas to respond

to local incidents around the clock.

For more infomation >> South Korean foreign ministry plans to strengthen protection for Koreans abroad - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Jak stáhnout Minecraft Pocket Edition [ZDARMA] | Kerin55 - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Jak stáhnout Minecraft Pocket Edition [ZDARMA] | Kerin55 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

이시영, 결혼식 하루 앞두고 웨딩화보 공개 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> 이시영, 결혼식 하루 앞두고 웨딩화보 공개 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Spiderman How to Draw Spiderman Coloring Book Fun Painting Colors for Kids to Learn - Duration: 12:11.

For more infomation >> Drawing Spiderman How to Draw Spiderman Coloring Book Fun Painting Colors for Kids to Learn - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea Continues Work on Second Barge Used for SLBM Testing - Duration: 0:38.

Pyongyang is reportedly continuing work on a second barge for testing submarine-launched

ballistic missiles.

That's according to U.S.-based North Korea monitoring website 38 North.

Commercial satellite images of the Nampo Navy Shipyard on North Korea's west coast taken

on September 1st and 21st... shows the regime could be attempting to do one or more of several

things: developing a ballistic missile for the West Sea...; salvaging the parts; or studying

the barge so it can build its own in future.

The facilities are used to test various aspects of SLBM designs, the first one being used

to develop the Pukguksong-1.

For more infomation >> North Korea Continues Work on Second Barge Used for SLBM Testing - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Former U.S. officials to hold informal talks with N. Korea next month - Duration: 2:13.

Ex-U.S. government officials are reportedly planning to hold informal talks with North

Korea sometime next month.

A top diplomat of the regime is also scheduled to sit-down with a senior Russian official

in Moscow.

Pyongyang may be looking for a way out of the intense pressure it's brought upon itself.

Ji Myung-kil sheds light on this development.

The North Korean regime's door to dialogue with the U.S.,... may be opening up... with

reports surfacing... that Washington and Pyongyang are planning to hold informal talks.

Although Washington is unlikely to send any officials currently serving in the Trump administration,...

it's hoped the meeting could help diffuse the ongoing crisis.

According to the Japanese daily Asahi Shimbun,... the two countries are set to engage in the

so-called "1-point-5 track" dialogue,... in mid-October in Oslo.

Citing sources familiar with the matter...

Asahi reports... that former U.S. government officials and experts on North Korean affairs...

will meet with a North Korean delegation... that's likely to be headed by Choi Sun-hee.

Choi-Sun-hee,... Pyongyang's North American bureau chief,... arrived in Moscow earlier

this week,... seeking discussions with top Russian officials.

North Korea has been trying to build close ties with Russia in recent months,... amid

the regime's deteriorating relations with its main ally, China.

Meanwhile, China has ordered North Korean companies in the country to pull their shutters

down within 120-days,... in line with the UN Security Council's latest sanctions.

The move is a blow for some 1-hundred North Korean restaurants operating in China, which

have already had difficulties in getting or renewing visas for their workers amid increased

scrutiny from Beijing.

This is also bad news for Kim Jong-un,... as the restaurants and other businesses will

not be able to generate millions of dollars in revenue that is sent back to Pyongyang.

The international community has been stepping up pressure on North Korea to make it give

up its nuclear ambitions,... and calls have been growing for China to use its leverage

as North Korea's closest ally and largest trading partner to rein in the regime.

Ji Myung-kil, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét