Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Hey guys, this is Cathy cat and today Ask Japanese got a surprise apparently from YouTube

Which the director is gonna hand to me in a moment oh?

This is actually quite heavy, sorry.

Fragile it says fragile.

Whoaaa

Apparently the director already knows what it is. I'm curious ooh

I like getting presents. Oh my god. This is so exciting it's like Christmas

Mm-hmm it looks like a leather box

plastic wrapping

plastic wrapping

No we don't need that. There you go have some plastic

Hey oh stop it!

It says YouTube on it

Ta-da!

Yep, that's already quite exciting.

Hey, hey stop it oh

It says English:

you've just done something that very few YouTube creators accomplished you had an astonishing

100K people subscribe to your channel,

which means then in here, in this nice-smelling books should be our

Our very very first oh good. I'm so excited. It should be roughly

It should be our play button!

Ta da there it is! Oh my gosh it says Ask Japanese!

Congratulations for surpassing

100,000 subscribers, oh my god, we did it

Oh my gosh!

Director: Oh my God.

This is Ask Japanese.

Congratulations for surpassing hundred thousand

subscribers

That's not his normal voice

But the director is very pleased as well

look how shiny this is! A silver play button we made it finally

Oh my god. I was so glad this moment has come. We've made it. We made it

I want a high five from you director. Give me a high five. You're too far away

high five.

You're too far when and what

what what

a C? O?

What?

Highfive!

So we did it

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

Thank you all so much for making this possible that we finally have a very very own silver play button

This is so so exciting and I'm trying not to cry

I remember when Ask Japanese was still a very small Channel me and the director started

Almost raising it it was in the start It was smaller than my channel the Cathy cat channel

because that's existed for far longer than Ask Japanese and now it's doubled or tripled

Compared to my channel, so wow I'm excited how much this channel has grown and how much support we had from you guys

I love reading your comments

I love seeing how you guys discuss with each other or

Help each other in the comments section as well and all the fun comments that you leave anyways

And thank you so much also for the personal comments that you leave me

I try to read as many as possible of them as well

I hope we can deliver you many many more videos with contents that you will enjoy.

Also to celebrate

We're gonna have a little party here: a hundred thousand subscribers party

We're gonna do a live stream to celebrate that we reached hundred thousand subscribers

So you have a chance to actually come

Be online and chat with me while I

have the play button somewhere here

and probably gonna eat some random snacks that the director is gonna bring.

We haven't decided a date for that one yet

We're gonna try and figure out a date, so you can all come in and join on the live stream

Thank you, so so much for your support. The director

and I we both really really appreciate that you have helped us raise Ask Japanese to

this level so up for the next hundred thousands. Let's do our best

This looks dangerous

Okay, so thank you so much gonna catch you soon on Ask Japanese

I am so happy.

That's not his voice!

This is CathyCat.

No!

For more infomation >> ASK JAPANESE GOT A SECRET PARCEL FROM YOUTUBE FOR 100K SUBSCRIBERS - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with Farm Animals - Colors Fun Farm Animals With Baby Dance - Duration: 7:31.

Colors for Children to Learn with Farm Animals - Colors Fun Farm Animals With Baby Dance

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with Farm Animals - Colors Fun Farm Animals With Baby Dance - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pan McDonald farmę miał | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Przedszkolnym Muzyki | Kołysanki - Duration: 1:09:18.

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O

With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there

Here a "moo" there a "moo"

Everywhere a "moo-moo"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O

With a oink, oink here and a oink, oink there

Here an oink there an oink

Everywhere an oink, oink

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O

With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there

Here a "neigh" there a "neigh"

Everywhere a "neigh, neigh"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a chicken, E-I-E-I-O

With a "cluck, cluck" here and a "cluck, cluck" there

Here a "cluck" there a "cluck"

Everywhere a "cluck, cluck"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a duck, E-I-E-I-O

With a "quack, quack" here and a "quack, quack" there

Here a "quack" there a "quack"

Everywhere a "quack, quack"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

For more infomation >> Pan McDonald farmę miał | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Przedszkolnym Muzyki | Kołysanki - Duration: 1:09:18.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Fielders In Cricket History - Duration: 9:38.

10.ALLAN BORDER / (AUSTRALIA)

9.BRAIN LARA / (WEST INDIES)

8.YOUNIS KHAN / (PAKISTAN)

7.MARK WAUGH / (AUSTRALIA)

6.MICHEAL CLARKE / (AUSTRALIA)

5.AB de VILLIERS / (SOUTH AFRICA)

4.RAHUL DRAVID / (INDIA)

3. JACQUES KALLIS / (SOUTH AFRICA)

2. RICKY PONTING / (AUSTRALIA)

1.MAHELA JAYAWARDENE / (SRILANKA)

1. MAHELA JAYAWARDENE / (SRILANKA)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét