Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Hey guys, this is Cathy cat and today Ask Japanese got a surprise apparently from YouTube

Which the director is gonna hand to me in a moment oh?

This is actually quite heavy, sorry.

Fragile it says fragile.

Whoaaa

Apparently the director already knows what it is. I'm curious ooh

I like getting presents. Oh my god. This is so exciting it's like Christmas

Mm-hmm it looks like a leather box

plastic wrapping

plastic wrapping

No we don't need that. There you go have some plastic

Hey oh stop it!

It says YouTube on it

Ta-da!

Yep, that's already quite exciting.

Hey, hey stop it oh

It says English:

you've just done something that very few YouTube creators accomplished you had an astonishing

100K people subscribe to your channel,

which means then in here, in this nice-smelling books should be our

Our very very first oh good. I'm so excited. It should be roughly

It should be our play button!

Ta da there it is! Oh my gosh it says Ask Japanese!

Congratulations for surpassing

100,000 subscribers, oh my god, we did it

Oh my gosh!

Director: Oh my God.

This is Ask Japanese.

Congratulations for surpassing hundred thousand

subscribers

That's not his normal voice

But the director is very pleased as well

look how shiny this is! A silver play button we made it finally

Oh my god. I was so glad this moment has come. We've made it. We made it

I want a high five from you director. Give me a high five. You're too far away

high five.

You're too far when and what

what what

a C? O?

What?

Highfive!

So we did it

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

Thank you all so much for making this possible that we finally have a very very own silver play button

This is so so exciting and I'm trying not to cry

I remember when Ask Japanese was still a very small Channel me and the director started

Almost raising it it was in the start It was smaller than my channel the Cathy cat channel

because that's existed for far longer than Ask Japanese and now it's doubled or tripled

Compared to my channel, so wow I'm excited how much this channel has grown and how much support we had from you guys

I love reading your comments

I love seeing how you guys discuss with each other or

Help each other in the comments section as well and all the fun comments that you leave anyways

And thank you so much also for the personal comments that you leave me

I try to read as many as possible of them as well

I hope we can deliver you many many more videos with contents that you will enjoy.

Also to celebrate

We're gonna have a little party here: a hundred thousand subscribers party

We're gonna do a live stream to celebrate that we reached hundred thousand subscribers

So you have a chance to actually come

Be online and chat with me while I

have the play button somewhere here

and probably gonna eat some random snacks that the director is gonna bring.

We haven't decided a date for that one yet

We're gonna try and figure out a date, so you can all come in and join on the live stream

Thank you, so so much for your support. The director

and I we both really really appreciate that you have helped us raise Ask Japanese to

this level so up for the next hundred thousands. Let's do our best

This looks dangerous

Okay, so thank you so much gonna catch you soon on Ask Japanese

I am so happy.

That's not his voice!

This is CathyCat.

No!

For more infomation >> ASK JAPANESE GOT A SECRET PARCEL FROM YOUTUBE FOR 100K SUBSCRIBERS - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Fever | Sample [RAW Unedited] - Duration: 0:49.

(dark, electronic music)

(music & lyrics by Denisse Takes)

*All day, you've been chugging along* (singing)

*Paid the price, trying to hold on*

*All day, you've been chugging along*

*Stripped your skin, trying to be strong*

For more infomation >> Fever | Sample [RAW Unedited] - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to hack the game "Antonyms" - Duration: 1:01.

Add coins

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "Antonyms" - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with Farm Animals - Colors Fun Farm Animals With Baby Dance - Duration: 7:31.

Colors for Children to Learn with Farm Animals - Colors Fun Farm Animals With Baby Dance

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with Farm Animals - Colors Fun Farm Animals With Baby Dance - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Freedoms & Rights - Duration: 0:16.

The most important thing in Canada to me is

that everyone share it equally that

everyone has right, and everyone has

freedom, Canada is a very peaceful country.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Freedoms & Rights - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

You won't believe what EastEnders' Chelsea Fox looks like now - Duration: 2:26.

You won't believe what EastEnders' Chelsea Fox looks like now

Chelsea was best known for her femme fatale ways during her stint on the soap from 2006 to 2010.

The brunette bombshell had affairs with Grant Mitchell, Sean Slater, Dean Wicks and Dr Al Jenkins.

But things took a turn for her when her dad Lucas Johnson showed up to see her.

BIG CHARACTER: Chelsea made an impression during her time on the show.

The evil villain murder his ex-girlfriend and Denises ex-husband Owen Turner, before kidnapping Denise herself.

Chelsea found the ordeal too much to deal with and left the soap seven years ago.

Tiana Benjamin, who plays Chelsea, looks incredibly different now.

DIFFERENT: Tiana looks very different to Chelsea now.

She posted a picture of her sporting a white blonde crop on her social media.

But in other pictures, she is seen looking very glamorous in her usual dark style.

Meanwhile, Tianas on-screen mum Denise is set to get married to toy-boy Kush Kazemi.

GLAMOUROUS: Tiana kept Chelseas glamourous style.

The pair decided to tie the knot after Kush suffered a heart attack.

Will Chelsea return for the wedding? EastEnders continues on Monday at 8pm on BBC.

For more infomation >> You won't believe what EastEnders' Chelsea Fox looks like now - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Freedom - Duration: 0:22.

Canada for me means freedom.

I have privilege to go wherever I want to go.

I think to me Canada means being in a country where

everybody comes together,

and we can be more tolerant and accepting.

And trying to promote that to the world.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Freedom - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Pan McDonald farmę miał | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Przedszkolnym Muzyki | Kołysanki - Duration: 1:09:18.

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O

With a "moo-moo" here and a "moo-moo" there

Here a "moo" there a "moo"

Everywhere a "moo-moo"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a pig, E-I-E-I-O

With a oink, oink here and a oink, oink there

Here an oink there an oink

Everywhere an oink, oink

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a horse, E-I-E-I-O

With a "neigh, neigh" here and a "neigh, neigh" there

Here a "neigh" there a "neigh"

Everywhere a "neigh, neigh"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a chicken, E-I-E-I-O

With a "cluck, cluck" here and a "cluck, cluck" there

Here a "cluck" there a "cluck"

Everywhere a "cluck, cluck"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

And on his farm he had a duck, E-I-E-I-O

With a "quack, quack" here and a "quack, quack" there

Here a "quack" there a "quack"

Everywhere a "quack, quack"

Old Macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

For more infomation >> Pan McDonald farmę miał | Polskie Piosenki Dla Dzieci | Przedszkolnym Muzyki | Kołysanki - Duration: 1:09:18.

-------------------------------------------

Conrad II - MSFTS Message (Sub Español /// Lyrics) - Duration: 2:58.

(Yeah) Fuck what they say

Do what you want Do what you please

Do what you need Fuck fitting in

We are the MSFTS running this We bliss, you pissed because of us not giving

fucks about you

If you got suicidal tendencies please don't

waste your energy on the fake

Please take all your sadness and make a pretty

song we'll relate to

I will ride with you

I will ride with you baby I will die for you guys

I will die for you guys

(Yeah) Fuck what they say

Do what you want Do what you please

Do what you need Fuck fitting in

We are the MSFTS running this We bliss, you pissed because of us not giving fucks about you

We got holes in our shoes, skinny jeans with the rips too

We got style Create a masterpiece with a planned catastrophe

We gotta smile

I will ride with you

I will ride with you baby I will die for you guys

I will die for you guys

For more infomation >> Conrad II - MSFTS Message (Sub Español /// Lyrics) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Cool, damp start to weekend - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Video: Cool, damp start to weekend - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Friendly - Duration: 0:27.

I am Canadian born,

but I'm Portuguese heritage,

so I'm very to be in Canada,

and it's a great country to live,

very friendly, and

Happy Birthday, Canada!

I was not Canadian born, I was from Portuguese,

so I want to say happy Canada day to this

country, everyone has a great party,

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Friendly - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Place To Go When Scared - Duration: 0:16.

Canada to me, it is a place people can go as they wish,

Canada is a place where everyone has

rights, and that is why I love Canada.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Place To Go When Scared - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Peaceful - Duration: 0:15.

Canada to us means, peaceful people

very loving.

Very helpful,

and accepting people from all over the world.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Peaceful - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: My Canada is Diversity - Duration: 0:19.

To me Canada means that not only diversity,

it also means possibilities.

It's a place where...

Everyone is kind of accepted.

It's a place of inclusion,

it's a place where everybody is at home.

So that's what Canada means to me.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: My Canada is Diversity - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Fielders In Cricket History - Duration: 9:38.

10.ALLAN BORDER / (AUSTRALIA)

9.BRAIN LARA / (WEST INDIES)

8.YOUNIS KHAN / (PAKISTAN)

7.MARK WAUGH / (AUSTRALIA)

6.MICHEAL CLARKE / (AUSTRALIA)

5.AB de VILLIERS / (SOUTH AFRICA)

4.RAHUL DRAVID / (INDIA)

3. JACQUES KALLIS / (SOUTH AFRICA)

2. RICKY PONTING / (AUSTRALIA)

1.MAHELA JAYAWARDENE / (SRILANKA)

1. MAHELA JAYAWARDENE / (SRILANKA)

For more infomation >> Top 10 Fielders In Cricket History - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Lots to Do - Duration: 0:08.

What I like about Canada is you have

lots of things to do, and it's beautiful.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Lots to Do - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: A Lot of Nice People - Duration: 0:08.

I like Canada because it's a free country,

and there are a lot of nice people.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: A Lot of Nice People - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Dawson flashes 'whole a***' in epic wardrobe malfunction - Duration: 2:26.

Charlotte Dawson flashes 'whole a***' in epic wardrobe malfunction

The reality star went to see Nadia Essex and Eden Blackman in the Dating Agency.

Determined to impress on her last time on the show, Charlotte wore a show-stopping outfit.

But it seemed the short red blazer didnt leave anything to the imagination.

FLASHING: Charlotte revealed her whole bottom.

When she turned around to leave, she flashed her whole bum to the dating experts.

Nadia shouted: We saw your a***! I swear I just saw your whole a*** cheek..

FASHION BLUNDER: Charlotte revealed a little too much.

Charlotte laughed off her gaffe and simply rearranged the outfit.

Meanwhile, she has found herself in a blossoming romance with X Factors Frankie Cocozza.

The pair made the decision to both turn up to the final dinner with none of their dates.

LAUGHING IT OFF: Charlotte wasnt fussed at her gaffe.

ROMANCE: Charlotte and Frankie seem to be getting on well.

Frankie and Charlotte admitted that they both had feelings for each other.

As they reunited at the bash, they enjoyed a smooch.

Lets hope it lasts.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Dawson flashes 'whole a***' in epic wardrobe malfunction - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Diversity & Culture - Duration: 0:07.

Actually, and I like the diversity and the Canadian culture.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Diversity & Culture - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

My Inshore Kayak Fishing Rods and Tackle - Duration: 5:30.

On this episode, we're gonna talk about my rods reels and tackle.

Hey Folks, thought I'd give you catch up video, because...

I got bad news...

I don't get to go fishin' this weekend.

On some really good news, I get to go watch my son, get to be a dad and go watch my son

play baseball, so that's awesome..., but a little boo-hoo, don't get to go fishing, which

means I have a little bit of a delay in getting How to Find Fishing Spots (2) and wrap that

video up.

This is what I'm taking out with me.

We talked a little bit about all the stuff that I'm throwing and I'll show you a couple

of the things that I've got going.

This is my quote end quote good rod.

This is a Shimano Terramar and it has a (try not to hook myself) with a symetre (I don't

know they have fancy names on stuff, I don't speak ah france') that is a Symetre 3000FL

and then this one, I just picked up.

It's actually my son's rod if you watched the birthday fishing, this was his birthday

rod and it's just a Ugly Stick Lite Pro Combo and it has a Lite reel... what is this...

this is a Shakespear.

Little Shakespear Lite Combo, just has some mono on it

and this rod has more sentimental value in the Monsta House than just about anything

else.

Mrs Monsta's Dad fished this out the river when she was a little kid and she's had this

forever and I needed another rod, so I started using this... and this is just an Eagle Claw

(something written in cursive on it) let's see...

This is a Denco Super III and the reel that was on it just quit, so I put a shimano Sienna

4000 on this, so I'm gonna try to use this for to put some heavier stuff on.

I have 30 pound braid on that.

20 pound braid on the Shimano (terramar) and then I have 15...

I'm sorry I have the mono that came on this thing.. on the lite

Alright, so we talked about the different lures that I'm throwing.

I got the Super Spook in bone white, Super Spook Jr rather.

I got the Mirrodine, so a little suspension twitch and the sinking twitch, this is just

a classic sinking twitch bait.

Those are both Mirrolure and then for soft --- You can tell that I'm shopping at Walmarts, uh

let's see we have these guys, this is four inch soft minnow in Electric Chicken ---- burkawwww

- and then we have the same thing in mullet and then these I've actually been kinda diggin

these a little bit, this is the zoom swimmin super fluke and I like these just because

of the way that I rig this.

I'm rigging these with weedless and I got these screw... corkscrew hooks and so that

fits in really nice with the way that these zoom baits are made, so I've been trying that

out too.

And of course you can't forget the gold spoon.

I have no idea who made this gold spoon, apparently it is gold a spoon.

The last thing I have, and I don't even know I'm using this right guys, so you tell me.

I got this Cajun Thunder thing and then I hooked that up, so I'm trailing, I guess that's

how you do it.

I don't know.

You tell me.

Comment below, let me know if I'm doing this right, So I just put my fluke behind it.

Is that right?

So, it's poppin and then this is coming behind it, but I don't know, you guys need to tell

me what I'm doing wrong.

Alright, so that's what I got.

We're ready to get out there and get some fish and watch the tides and all that kind

of stuff, but this week... this weekend is BASEBALL!! no fishing...

Alright guys, catch ya on the flip side...

CMonsta Out.

Hey Man, Don't forget to Like and Subscribe.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét