Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Good morning guys welcome to this week's weekly vlog

This is actually a little bit different on a very shiny button because the light is hitting me weirdly from over there

But this week, I'm actually doing three days of work experience so basically some of you might remember in July I did work

It's very in stone in London, but that wasn't actually my first choice of place to go

So I'm actually doing my work experience this week at the whole Daily Mail

Which is like a newspaper for a whole like yeah?

I'm sure you know like how that works and and to be honest. I haven't really got back to me

I don't really know what's going on because I don't know what to have I'm meant to be that I have an idiom I help

Me or anything

And obviously I'm doing this in school time, so I'm not too sure what's actually gonna happen

But I also have quite a bad cold like I've got a really sore throat and like I like breathe properly

So I'm just taking so many tablets cuz obviously I don't want to be like feeling ill when I'm there

But I don't think there's anything. I'm gonna be able to do

I'm just gonna have to like sniff and bear it and just feel like really rubbish, but oh well

Hopefully that will clear up because I don't really have time to be oh I'm taking like so many

Vitamins and tablets and stuff and like go away

But yeah that is the plan I need to get the harvest a train into hole which is gonna be so busy because it will

Be full of all of the people that get the Hoffa State train to work every day, so

Yay, fun, but it's only Tempest 8 now so yeah, I've actually got a little bit of time this morning

I'm not in a rush which is amazing

Okay guys, I'm back in the car. I haven't filmed anything basically it's now like five o'clock

Literally and what time to go out like a it eight till five is a long day

And I know there's people come back. Oh my god

That's like a normal person's day, but like I just don't like it

And I did I used to do like shift work when I worked in the coffee

And I just remark like I remember today how much they don't like that. They ought to enjoy myself

It wasn't like awful like folks on nurses look going in and out, but yeah

I think my day was made when basically walking around homeless morning

Some kind of scary looking people about I was like

so I'm just gonna walk because of the place where it is is in like not a

Particularly safe area like how would you describe where the offices are was the central for just the city center yeah anymore? Yeah, and

Basically, I was crossing the road and this guy I think he was probably on some formal like illegal

Substances or maybe he was just drunk. I don't know, but it was only half a nine o'clock about nine o'clock

And he was just like good morning, and I was like hello, and he was like have an amazing day, and I was like

Thank if it's not just like really many laughs there like

That put me in quite a good mood to be fair because even though he was probably like hi

It was just they just made my day

This is funny when I'm in the car on the way home, but then I'm going pretty much straight up

I thought two Tom's and then in like an hour were going to football because Tom plays football on a Monday night and

This week is actually his week to not play

But he still wants to go and watch his team so I said that I would take him and then I stay

And watch them play because like the rest of the team are my friends as well, so it's like

Yeah, that's the plan for tonight basically. I'm just glad that I'm back

I was watching the clock until half past four or five o'clock

It's all I could leave I was like okay guys

So I'm just waiting for Tom to come out of his house so we can go to football. We've just eaten pasta

There's actually been a change of plan and Tom is now playing tonight, and which wasn't the original plan? He's here now, okay?

But yeah, did you just have my car not start

Now it's because I've forgot the the UM to lock

System like kicks in and it thinks somebody's been in the car if you've done nothing the two front doors of the engine

Today is now a cheese day. I'm today two of my work experience. I was gonna say week, but it's not a week

It's the middle day, so I've completed one day and I've got two more days to go

So I'm not hating it to be honest. I know the office life isn't for me so like

I just know that I couldn't work in an office, so I think I already knew that I wasn't going to love it

But it's not for under ceccolini at a newspaper gonna give you a little update if any of you care

And it's like my local newspaper. It's pretty big if you live around here. You'll have heard of the whole Daily Mail

It's like quite a big newspaper

And the offices are quite big, and I'm helping the editorial team and to be honest

I'm not really doing that much

Obviously they're just sending me like our jobs like can you check this article and I'm like I don't know I'm checking it for but

Yeah, I can check it

So I'm doing that today and then tomorrow

I'm actually going out with their video editor, so we're going like on location, which should be better because like that'll be good

But today is just more of me like start

Even not a lot

So yeah that is all I can really tell you to be honest

But I've woken up with a bit of a headache which is annoying

So I need to get the train into hole now. It's like a

Five minute drive to the station 16 minute trained to hole and then like a ten minute walk

So it's like basically it's like a half an hour journey door-to-door, which isn't awful to be honest

Yeah, I need to go now and I will probably chat to you tonight

I might try and go to the gym tonight because obviously I've been going to the gym on Tuesdays, and I can't go today

So I might go tonight see if my brother's up for coming with me

And I'm not too sure yet because I really need to film my drive with me like I can't film it

Let's do it because I'm not going to the gym, but if Harry is up for going tonight

And I'll follow it with him anyway. I've just been watching Hannah's video

I recommend going on watching this and seeing if you can spot my little face in it if you haven't already seen that

but yeah

I need to go so thank you guys

So now I'm on lunch and my dad just called me like it seems that come out of the office

It was like oh, I'm in poor was basically suicide story my brother was meant to be getting a new phone today

So he's had a broken phone for like how long three months

He's been using them like a really bad phone like a Nokia broke basically

My dad ah does the iPhone 6 for him today, so it arrived in the post, but it just doesn't work

so it doesn't turn on or anything he's just showed me as I call like I don't even know how to describe it it just

Doesn't work. He's coming to Hall to like try and get him just like getting a new one like a replacement

Coincided with me being on my lunch, so just start up some lunch had a Starbuck

I'm gonna go and buy a snack and then go back to the office. I'm gonna be late though

Fine this spot is so annoying it's from working in my nose like

I've just got back now

And I like I literally just come through the door and come upstairs because yesterday I missed a delivery

And then my mom went to pick it up for me today, and it was actually the soaked as nails X makeup revolution palette

It's now Sophie slash makeup revolution sent these to me, and I'm like so excited

I got in and I'm just so like so proud of Sophie because I've known Sophie like like a year and a half we went

To some in the city or not we can't go that together

But we were in the same like group of people walking around to summer in the cities ago now

I like the one not this year the year before if that makes sense and she's come so far

And I'm literally so proud of it, so I definitely recommend going and picking these up

I haven't even opened the eyeshadow player

I want to do like a first reaction, so I'm gonna just like drop you at this really attractive angle, but yeah

These are the palettes and I believe they're available on superdrug online and in store and also on the tan Beauty website

But I could be completely wrong so I'll link them below. Oh my god

I've seen so many people open these so I know what it looks like but I'm so

Excited to finally own this oh my god the packaging is amazing

It's like Matt Wow okay excuse my nails by the way. I need to paint them oh

My god guys. I've just put fingerprints on the moon. Oh my god. That is like such a dream. I should Apollo

You could need I love that they have names as well. That's like amazing

I've actually had such a good time naming that book

That would be my dream job to just name and because I like know Sophie I can like fully

See why she's called them these things so like hug and rosewood like yeah, I love area, and I love this palette as well

Thank you so much Sophie sending these out. I really recommend you guys going and checking them out

I'm so proud of her my youtube friends at the moment. I was doing insane

Oh Sophie is like up there with oh my god. Just car. I'm so shocked like yeah

I love us such a genuinely nice person go and pick these products aren't wait to try them. Oh my god. Oh my god

I'll probably do a first impressions in maybe Thursday's blog cuz I've got the morning off on Thursday

So I'll be in a rush tomorrow, but I won't be on Thursday

So I'll do a first impressions in this vlog later on okay, so I've just watched this highlight palette

I'm gonna try so like get it so that you can see this

But these are so pretty like it's really difficult for me to get them to show up because it's pretty dark in my bed

But yeah, you can see how stunning they are like I'm shook basically this one here this pink one

I'm tapping the screen as if you can see it, but the pink one the second one in is my favorite

I think I absolutely love that. I love them all oh, but

Okay, guys make too much girl night routine. I'm glad it went into sub boxes. We have just arrived at the gym and

We filmed the drive with me on the way there

So if you haven't seen my drive with me it went up a couple of nights ago for you guys

And I really liked it we had a chart and we're gonna go to the gym. No

I want hurry how it's gonna teach me how to do like a pro and

I'm kind of nervous cuz how you can make me do actual actual exercise yes

I am you. Don't get the games if you don't write. I need to put my shoe on

You how are you gonna do the gym?

How are you gonna? Do the gym? How are you gonna? Go to the gym and?

I'm just gonna do you know I'm not gonna run. I'm just gonna

Hey wait I sent myself my thumbnail and I haven't received it

I'm not back from the gym, and I've just got out the shower washed my hair

And I've just been editing a video that is going up. Hopefully sometime soon and

But yeah, I've also been watching mm-hmm dr. Foster

I still can't get over these pallets like I've had so many people message me on snapchat like oh my god

What Paulo is that and but yeah?

I just need to like go and do a skincare routine and then I'm gonna FaceTime Tom because obviously I haven't seen him today

Or even really spoken to him because obviously I've been at work experience and all of my friends are in school

So I haven't seen them

but yeah

That's all I can update when I'm sorry the vlog hasn't been

amazing so far this week obviously work experience being like 9 to 5

I don't really have anything else to vlog, but at the end of the week should be better and tomorrow

I'm going shopping with Tom because we're filming I'm videoing I'm very excited

But yeah very excited for tomorrow night actually good morning. You guys today is Wednesday. I look very pale

I've used my old foundation for the first time since getting back a holiday which was a month ago now so I

Decided to switch back, and I've also gone for like quite an autumn lip

And I just feel like I look a little bit more put together today, then I hope them for the last two days

That is because I'm going out with Tom after work

And then we're a video so I thought if I straighten my hair now adapter won't really straighten it tonight well

I say that I still will have do but anyway

I've used the softest nails palette this morning, but only really lightly I've gone for nothing intense anywhere. I'm running late

I need to go because my train is soon. I don't need to drive to the station so yeah, Wednesday

Let's do this. Okay, so it's quite windy so don't know if you'll be able to hear me, but I've just finished up at work

Tom brought me a Starbucks which is nice

He basically came to meet me like from work because I'm in a video or part of a video now

I think most of you'll be able to guess from me saying that trying to like open my Chrome

But it just doesn't work, so I'm gonna go but basically

okay, so Tom and I have

Tom and I have finished putting my arm out, we're finished filming the video

We finished filming the video yeah, we finished filming the video now, I'm gonna go and drop him off at home

I look a sweaty mess, but wasn't my studio light. I get so warm wasn't it warm with that light on yeah anyway

yeah, I'm going to dropped off at home, but I'm wearing pajama bottoms, so

Yay, Oh

Whoopee sofy. You know what you remind me a bit of have you ever watched Magic Roundabout

He only has like two brain cells doesn't he he's like obsessed with sugar cubes

I was going to say it's not because I don't talk to mondays. Do I it's like that Mary Poppins song I?

Just pretended to be dead

Anyway, your mom your Dougal and the story bye, okay guys. I'm gonna entertain look here

I've got returners in so it's not like I've got a list if I actually just help retainers in and

But yeah today has been really really nice the work experience

Overall I would rate it like a six or a seven out of ten

Just because it's not like fully my thing like I don't want to go into print media

But I did enjoy the experience and today there was like a lot of breaking news like a lot of things have happened today in

whole

So that was like all being coveted. It was quite interesting. I some solace B. So I'm gonna go but

Yeah, I definitely preferred it to the one that I did in summer so I know that journalism is more my thing than

Marketing, but there's that and tonight was really lovely and Tom and I had a really nice time

And I'm super excited for you to see the video we filmed because I already enjoyed it so yeah

I'll pick you back up in tomorrow's bit of the blog back in school tomorrow for the first time this week

It's gonna be great gonna have so much to catch up on but yeah, I'll pick you up in the morning

Good morning, guys welcome back to the vlog this morning. I've just finished doing my makeup

I've used the South X and makeup revolution palette

I forgot to film a first impressions, but I thought I'll just talk you through the color setup year

So I never really know how to like show you eyeshadow

So I'm just gonna talk you through like the actual palette itself hold on only thing. I have noticed is

They're really difficult to get into like I can't open them, but yeah

This is the palette it is so stunning sophie has done an amazing job

Unluckily as I have on this one as the transition shade slush like to be honest

I don't know the technical terms

But yeah that one first and then like

Like that one in my outer third with a little bit of this as well

Just to make it a bit more pink and then that as the main glitter shade

I think you could get some such gorgeous slightly darker more or to no looks with this palette

I think it's just it's got everything like you know I actually thought yesterday, and this was really sad

But if you wanted to recreate like Harry Potter makeup looks which I've actually seen people do

This is the perfect palette because it's got like reds greens blues and yellows. I literally thought that would be like well

I thought that'd be quite fun video to film, but I don't think people would really care, but yesterday basically

I wore like read through the crease and then gold on my lid and then my mum was like oh it looks like Gryffindor I

Was like oh my god, it does because that's just the kind of nerd I am I really love it

Also, the gold shade that I wore yesterday

It was the one on the furthest like row the one yeah, if that makes sense basically this one

And that was stunning like so so pretty so yeah, so if he's done an amazing job

First impressions definitely going by it absolutely gorgeous color very very proud of it anyway this morning

I just need to get some work done before I go into school my lesson starts at half 11

But I've got quite a lot of catch-up work to do obviously given that I have missed

Quite a few days of school this week well 3 because I was in work experience

I know do you have a lot of things to catch up on which is great?

I'm constantly playing catch-up because quite often I miss the goal well not like often, but just so far this year

I feel like I've missed it a lot

But that's because we've only been back for four weeks

But then I've like missed a day or three days this week a day last week in a day the week before I don't know

like too many and

So I need to catch up on all of the work that I have missed in the next hour before I go out

So I haven't loved anything today because today has been one of those days where everything has just been so

Chaotic and is not going my way at all. It's just not been a good day

Basically my current issue is the internet is down

Don't know why and the spots really cute, but I've got English work that I need to do for tomorrow

And I need to use the internet

And I don't know why it's down and like I can't do anything and my dad's away

And I don't have a clue basically and I can't even tweet Kate comm which is my internet provider?

because

Themes tester home, and I've got no 3G because I live in the middle of nowhere, so there's no signal so yeah

But today is just not being a good day like you know and just have those days where

Everything is just not going your way because today is that day

Basically obviously I've missed three days of school

And I knew I was gonna have a lot to catch up on like I knew that also ignore this

I've just been picking it. Sorry. I'm back my memory card is flashing

basically, yeah obviously a first three days of school sweet being on work experience and like always the I knew that was gonna be the

Case but I've missed like loads of stuff

Which is fine because I knew that was gonna happen but none of the teachers like emailed me it while I was away

So I just was like I literally can't stop looking at this

This is hilarious, but you know buddy emailed me it while I wasn't there, so I was like well

How do you expect me to get stuff done like with the exception of my English teacher nobody even got into it with me

So I was like how do you expect me to know what to do you can't expect me to come back on Thursday having?

Donate or caught up if you don't send me anything because like Tom had kept me up to date on some stuff

But also it's like it's not his responsibility like you know I mean, I don't know anyway basically

I'm having a mare with the internet, which is what is sparking this run, but today's just a not good

Also, my skin, you can just tell I'm stressed look at my skin

Okay, guys. It's been like 15 minutes of me trying to cut my internet to work and it worked

I'm a genius care comm hire me you need me there girl think it was actually my brother that did it

But I currently looked terrifying. I have a face mask on this is worn by the body shop. I absolutely love this

This is my favorite face mask ever it is the charcoal one from the body shop

And it's just it's amazing it I can like feel it bringing the dirt out of my skin, which sounds disgusting, but it works

So there's that I also received some products yesterday

Which I completely forgot to show you so I'm gonna show you those in tomorrow's part of the vlog

but for now

I'm gonna go to bed after I've taken this off obviously I said I'm going to but I've got a video to edit and homework

To finish anyway, I look great right now, so I'm gonna go and I will see you in the morning good morning

It is finally Friday, and I'm very excited because this weekend is gonna be absolutely amazing

I'm so excited, and I've just been waiting for this week to be over to be honest um

But I have half an hour until I need to go to school

so I'm just gonna do some like English for half an hour, and then I'm gonna go and

Yeah, I didn't really have much else to tell you I feel like this whole vlog is being quite dull

I am very sorry the weekends vlog will definitely definitely be making up for it though

I'm so excited and so make sure that you're ready for the weekends vlog and all that jazz but

Yeah, it's just been a crazy busy week. I'm very excited to see the back of I'm wearing this jumper from Primark again

I've been wearing this loads. It's so comfy. It's just pink and cropped and then I've got these jeans on with it

I was up that last week. I quite liked it

I thought where I can okay guys it has been a while since I've caught up with you and once again

I've just like something put cream on this, so it looks really really gross, so I'm just gonna turn it this way

But I've been trying to do my English clothes wet tonight, but well

I've actually ended up doing is looking at cars online and also looking at

private number plates because obviously I have like quite an

optimum name to put on a private plate because you can shorten it to three letters so

Yeah, but also my initials like work quite

well So I don't really even know why I got into that but I just found myself looking at that for no reason really

But I'm trying to do my English clothes like and I'm just hitting a brick wall so if any of you have done like English

Coursework for a to let me know in the comment. Oh you did it because I'm just like stuck

I meant to be doing poetry. I just can't write about these poems ah

Anyway, yeah, I need to go soon because I need to edit this vlog

And I'm sorry it's been quite a slow paced one. Hopefully next week will be more exciting

Okay, I have just got out of the shower

And I promised you in yesterday's part the vlog that I would show you these products that got sent out to me now these are

The well to be honest so this is I think it's called cookie dough and it's like basically a different

Flavored cookie dough that you just eat

Straight out of the pot so when Tom's round the other night me Tom and Harry we're trying all of these Tom literally finished this

One like it's pretty much empty

But yeah, I'm gonna leave a link to where you can buy these down below

They just contacted me on Instagram, but they're so cute. This is a red velvet flavor

This is funfetti cake butter flavour which is pink

Think that one looks very very cool and basically what these are the way I would describe it is

They're like the best bit of the Ben and Jerry's

But without the ice cream so like the best bet and the picking cherries in my opinion

And so I'm gonna leave a link to where you can

Check them out down below because I just thought was really nice of them to send me this out on

Something exciting to try. I do love receiving food. I'm not gonna lie to you so yeah

Thanks very much to them to send me not over. Okay guys. I'm gonna end this blog here

I'm about to go to sleep and then I've got an early ish train in the morning because I'm actually going to London this weekend

Live has surprised me with a weekend away

I don't know what we're doing all I know is that I'm getting into Kings Cross at one o'clock

Or just after one so it's gonna be an amazing vlog. She is completely surprised me

This is for my birthday

So you're not gonna wanna miss these vlogs subscribe if you're not already and I will see you then

I'm not too sure if I'm gonna be uploading two vlogs are one big vlog

So yeah, let me know in the comments if you want like one longer vlog or two separate books

Yeah, subscribe if not already and I will see you then bye

For more infomation >> VLOG: Work Experience, Cute Night in with Tom & Sophdoesnails Palette!! - Duration: 21:31.

-------------------------------------------

Grisaia no Rakuen Phần 2 Tập 9 - "Chuyện đó" là chuyện gì ?? - Duration: 23:42.

For more infomation >> Grisaia no Rakuen Phần 2 Tập 9 - "Chuyện đó" là chuyện gì ?? - Duration: 23:42.

-------------------------------------------

WARUM SIND MEERJUNGFRAUEN LEBENDIG :) !!!!!!!! - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> WARUM SIND MEERJUNGFRAUEN LEBENDIG :) !!!!!!!! - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ciirex - Sakura (Prod. Clarko Beats) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Ciirex - Sakura (Prod. Clarko Beats) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Gate 2018-How to fill GATE 2018 Application form Online|Just 4 steps to apply for GATE 2018(Audio) - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> Gate 2018-How to fill GATE 2018 Application form Online|Just 4 steps to apply for GATE 2018(Audio) - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Help Us Help YOUR Badminton | BG Academy - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Help Us Help YOUR Badminton | BG Academy - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

SNOW, MUD & CRASHES - LES DEUX ALPES BIKEPARK VLOG day1 -subtitled- - Duration: 16:25.

still looking for a place to sleep

damaged

how warm is it? 7°C?

or less?

at the max

5?

that's good

Nico is going to hate me now

haha

look at the clay

ready to ride again

nice start of the day...

riding 3 corners then bailing hard

well... clayey and slippery

but it's ok down here

the trail condition isn't as mint as last year...

nico memorial berm

still fun

trail got rougher

way more bumpy

les deux alpes

tim isn't that motivated today... it poured down heavily until now

bit cold

uhm...

ok?!

ok...

damn

uhm winter starts early this year

can't see with the snow... this is bad

I need a goggle..

that was a stupid idea not to have a lens in the goggle

going to ride "Lilith"

sh!t happens ... a little bit of snow..

nice

would be even nicer if I could see something

so that's lesdeuxalpes in the wet

there was better weather last time

this is bad

this is going to be my slowest downhill ever

snowing more heavy again

I really can't see anything with the snow getting in my eyes

it even hurts

almost uncontrollable

sick!

so loose!

forgot to bring winter gloves...

oh I don't even own winter gloves... whatever...

my shoes were finally dry yesterday

aaaand it's gone...

trail conditions were better last year....

I think this is the trail we never rode

isn't it?

next days are going to be tough...

jump...ok

forgot about that part

but I remember this turn

snow is gone

and tim came with me

lets see how he does

nice

this is so much fun

I couldn't see here earlier

but it's nice!

haha awesome!

was that jump always that short?

front wheel... back wheel... everything's sliding

so sick!

this is awesome! - so much fun!

down there..

...I'd like to spend a night!

probably not overshooting today

fun! so much fun!

you can see something below

it's like blindness..

mist-blind... a bit like snow-blind

you got a rear fog lamp?!

don't crash into me

waiting for tim

these jumps are so fast

nice part.. of the trail

sometimes...

lets see...

tim still there

wohoo

did that earlier too... not learning a thing here

there's the evil rock

nope... I just can't ride it

fog

another lap alone, Tim is not used to bikeparks.. so he needs to save up some energy

the cabins appear out of nowhere

like a portal... oh ground

did I bust my derailleur? no.. tim just did that

turns

nice turns

there's a bird nest

that bird is going to get a shaving if it's not careful

so nice

oh..

my helmet was open so it took longer

ok

I just crashed..

doing that mistake everytime

I love it

not that... that evil rock is down there

whoa?!

what was that?

did you crash because of me?

no rock was slippery... - ok

yes the rock was slippery

sorry cow

our bad

got my toes between bike and rock

ouch

crash buddys!

yeah man!

"The rock is down there!"

yeah we provoked that one

For more infomation >> SNOW, MUD & CRASHES - LES DEUX ALPES BIKEPARK VLOG day1 -subtitled- - Duration: 16:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Exorcist 2x02 Promo "Safe as Houses" This Season On (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> The Exorcist 2x02 Promo "Safe as Houses" This Season On (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

c'est quoi un modo de chaine Youtube ? - mettre modérateur - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> c'est quoi un modo de chaine Youtube ? - mettre modérateur - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Suspect in Tennessee Church Shooting Cited Revenge for Charleston Massacre - Duration: 6:51.

Suspect in Tennessee Church Shooting Cited Revenge for Charleston Massacre

  The 25-year-old black man accused of a deadly shooting at a church near Nashville had a note in his car that made reference to revenge for the church massacre carried out by a white supremacist in Charleston, S.C., according to a report by The Associated Press.

The note could help investigators better understand the state of mind of the gunman, identified as Emanuel Kidega Samson, when he fatally shot a woman and left half a dozen wounded as services were ending last Sunday at the Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in the Nashville area.

The note also suggests a possible motive for the attack. Mr Samson of La Vergne, Tenn., was charged with murder and is being held without bond.

The police said they expected additional charges to be filed. The Associated Press said that its reporters had not seen the note but learned of its contents from two law enforcement officials who read from it.

A law enforcement report said that "in sum and in no way verbatim," the note made reference to retaliation for the actions of Dylann S.

Roof, the white supremacist responsible for the 2015 murders at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, according to The A.P. The killings by Mr Roof, who was convicted last year and later sentenced to death, shocked the country.

Mr Roof, then 21 and lacking any direct ties to white supremacist groups, had become radicalized online and carefully planned the assault, which he carried out after participating in the church's Wednesday night Bible study. Nine people were killed.

Mr Roof never demonstrated any public remorse for the attack.     After the Charleston massacre, some political and law enforcement officials worried about possible retaliation. But one former federal prosecutor said on Friday that he had been more concerned about imitators.

"I was worried about a lot of things, and that event was so horrific that I really didn't know what effect it was going to have on the community," said William N.

Nettles, who was the United States attorney for the District of South Carolina when the attack happened.

"But at the time, my hunch was that I needed to be worried about a white nationalist's copycat crime." Mr Nettles, recalling the public expressions of forgiveness by some relatives of Mr Roof's victims, said he had been less fearful about a black person seeking race-based revenge "because of the enormous grace that was shown by the congregation and the community as a whole." Although the church that Mr Roof targeted was predominantly black, the church in last Sunday's attack had a mixed congregation.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States attorney's office in Nashville have opened a civil rights investigation into the shooting in Antioch. The United States attorney's office and the Nashville police declined to comment on the note.

Mr Samson, a legal resident of the United States who immigrated from Sudan in the 1990s, had attended the church in years past but had not been seen there more recently.

Police said that four firearms believed to be Mr Samson's had been recovered: two pistols from the church and one pistol and one rifle from his vehicle.

  Investigators have been trying to figure out what prompted the shooting, exploring the history of any anger or resentments on Mr Samson's part, as well as any mental illness.

In an entry on his Facebook page from early this year, Mr Samson, responding to a quip about a photo he posted of himself wearing a green Hulk mask, said, "Naah, rage is my preferred state of mind." In June, Mr Samson sent a text to his father in which he seemed to be threatening suicide.

"Your phone is off, I have a gun to my head," the text, sent shortly after midnight, said, according to a police report made by the father. Using an expletive, he texted his father to "have a nice" life.

On the Friday before the shooting, Mr Samson was one of about 30 students who attended a class for unarmed security officers at the Academy of Personal Protection and Security in Nashville. The class was about eight hours long.

According to the owner of the academy, Buford Tune, who is also an instructor, Mr Samson received his license and was affable and polite during his time there.

"It was 'yes sir, no sir' and he was nothing but very pleasant," Mr Tune recalled. "There was absolutely nothing that seemed odd.

This is a real Jekyll and Hyde thing." Mr Samson was then hired by Crimson Security Service as an unarmed officer.

A lawyer for the company, Laural Hemenway, said that he reported to work that Saturday "for training purposes only" and that "there was no incident or indication of any problem with Mr Samson at any time during his shift." Around 10 a.m.

the next day, the company, she said, received a text from Mr Samson stating that he was not going to return to work there. "Crimson Security Service terminated his employment upon receipt of his message," Ms.

Hemenway said, adding that was the last time Crimson Security communicated with Mr Samson.

For more infomation >> Suspect in Tennessee Church Shooting Cited Revenge for Charleston Massacre - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction Of DOCUS Golf Glove!! - Duration: 1:30.

Hello, DOSERS!!

Today I introduce about DOCUS Gloves.

All Weather Model. The grip and the comfort that the Pros demands.

Suede-like synthetic leather enables a secure grip in all kinds of whether conditions, including wet and humid conditions.

Color gloves theme is colorful and fashionable!!

It is colorful and fashionable by material good to color development.

There is model for hands.*Only Pink Color

There is 4 kind of colors!

These gloves are popular for both men and women.

Using The LYRCA®Fibre material an highly elastic material ensures the best fit for any player's hand.

The digitally embossed pattern on the surface of the glove produces a strong grip with the club.

There are gloves for both hands*only small size

That's all!!

You can purchase DOCUS from agency or our website.

Please subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> Introduction Of DOCUS Golf Glove!! - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-AMG: Lewis Hamilton and Alex Thomson – Hugo Boss Event in London - Duration: 2:49.

I'm here in London.

I don't get to hang out with Lewis Hamilton very often,

so if you've got the opportunity, you've got to take it up.

So we're going to rock across town, meet up with my boat,

and I'm looking forward to showing him around

and hanging out.

I first met Lewis in Monaco in 2005.

I introduced myself to Lewis and said, "What do you do, Lewis?"

and he said, "I race in Formula 3."

And I said, "Wow, how are you doing?"

and he said, "Well, I'm leading the championship."

And I said, "Amazing! You'll be in Formula 1 soon, right?"

And he said, "Well I hope so, that's the plan."

Lewis exudes confidence.

I see someone who is as focused,

if not more focused, than he's ever been.

-How are you doing, man? -Yeah, I'm good.

-It was nice this morning. -Yeah, I know.

Typical English weather.

-Let's go on board and have a look. -Sounds awesome.

The last time we spent some time together really was 2008

on that round the Isle of White race. -Yeah, yeah, I know.

-Do you remember that? -Of course I remember!

We had a crash, I felt sorry for you the next day.

All of the papers: "Hamilton crashes again,"

and it was me who was driving!

I need some advice from you!

Nah you don't, not at all, you're killing it, man.

I feel like on the water you can get away from everything.

As soon as you go outside of land,

you know how small you are as a human being,

and that's a humbling experience. -I bet.

This is one of my favourite boats,

and believe it or not we've got 500 horse on it.

-Do you want to have a drive? -Yeah, I'd love to, is that ok?

Hold on!

I've never been under the bridge before, that's cool.

Right now, it's all about the fine details,

those extra millimetres and milliseconds,

that's what I exist to race for.

I'm like you, man, you always want to push the limits

and rise above the rest.

-So what did you think of that, Lewis? -That was great fun, man, great fun.

Thanks for letting me ride and showing me around the boat.

What's really different now is, you know, being 32,

you feel it more in the body.

My neck for example takes a beating.

For racing drivers it's all about that belief in yourself

and having that confidence in your own ability.

When you get in that car, there's not a split second

where I'm questioning anything.

You've got to have that belief in yourself, haven't you?

Well thanks for getting us here safe, man.

-Nice one, Lewis. -Take care.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Lewis Hamilton!

For more infomation >> Mercedes-AMG: Lewis Hamilton and Alex Thomson – Hugo Boss Event in London - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

10 Important Things You Can Teach Your Child by Age 10 - Duration: 3:01.

Thank for watching my video , Please help for 100.000 Subscribe :)

For more infomation >> 10 Important Things You Can Teach Your Child by Age 10 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

mineschau | 8 | Sondermeldung - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> mineschau | 8 | Sondermeldung - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

நாடோடிகள் பட நமோ நாராயணன் பற்றி அறியாத தகவல்கள் | Kollywood | Tamil Cine Times - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> நாடோடிகள் பட நமோ நாராயணன் பற்றி அறியாத தகவல்கள் | Kollywood | Tamil Cine Times - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sparks Are One Win Away From Their Second Straight W.N.B.A. Title - Duration: 3:08.

Sparks Are One Win Away From Their Second Straight W.N.B.A. Title

  LOS ANGELES — Nneka Ogwumike and Odyssey Sims each scored 16 points to help the Los Angeles Sparks beat the Minnesota Lynx 75-64 in Game 3 of the W.N.B.A. finals on Friday night.

The Sparks have taken a 2-1 lead in the best-of-five game series and with one more win can become the first team since 2002 to win the championship in back-to-back years. Los Angeles won back-to-back titles in 2001 and 2002.

For the Lynx, Maya Moore scored 16 points, all of which came in the second half. She picked up her third foul in the second quarter and fouled out with 37 seconds left.

The Sparks led by as many as 13 points in the third quarter but the Lynx pulled to within one in the fourth quarter. Los Angeles held on, outscoring Minnesota 17-7 after the Lynx got within 58-57.

The first two games came down to the final seconds and this was another close game but the Sparks never trailed.

  For the second straight game, Candace Parker was held scoreless in the first quarter again and had just five points by halftime. She finished with 13 points, seven rebounds, five steals and three blocks.

She made the first basket of the third quarter.     "We were able to get stops on the defensive end. They are a great team," Parker said. "They hit some big shots down the stretch.

We just wanted to make things tough for the big time players. We didn't let them get a lot of second-chance opportunities." The Sparks built an 11-point lead in the first quarter and but led just 32-26 by halftime.

Ogwumike played in foul trouble as well. She was whistled for her third foul with 8:18 left in the third quarter.

TIP-INS The Sparks left the court before the national anthem in silent protest. The Sparks have said they're standing for solidarity and unity, and they did the same in Games 1 and 2.

They were booed in Minnesota when they returned from the court in Game 2. They were not booed in Los Angeles.

For more infomation >> Sparks Are One Win Away From Their Second Straight W.N.B.A. Title - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

AYS Daily Growth Hacks 133 Who Are You? - Duration: 3:52.

Today's topic: Who Are You?

Hi I'm Doug Holt with Author of Your Own Story and this is your daily growth hack

where each day we give you a tip trick or insight to help you up level what we

call the five to thrive that is your mind your body your soul your

relationships and your business now who are you I mean if I were to ask you who

are you you'd probably give me a standard response what you do for a

living where you live maybe a couple of your interests but really at the core

who are you and have you taken time to actually write that down so that's one

of the things I want you to do is grab your journal right now right on Who am I

and right now one comes to your mind what comes to your mind what comes

through to your heart who are you as a person what are your values what are

your interests what are those things that move you and gravitates you to a

higher level on the flip side what I want you to do is write out Who am I not

right so what are those things that are indicators in life that you're going

down the wrong path things you want to stay away from you know you want to make

sure you're not a selfish person you want to make sure you're not greedy you

want to make sure that you know that you're making sure that you're not doing

with drugs or not eating unhealthily whatever it is everybody's gonna be

different and what's really important is to know who you are not worrying about

what I am but who you are so that's also what I want you to add on to that or who

are your role models who are those people in your life that you look up to

what are those people that you strive to their values their relationships their

body their mind their businesses those are the people that you really want to

look up to and you're striving to them because something you see within them on

the flip side who are those people to your anti role models who are those

people that you see whether they be in the public sector celebrities or people

around you that you just don't want to be like they're like anti role models

you want to stay away from them now if they're in your life now get rid of them

immediately they're like a cancer you want to get rid of those people you can

learn just as much from somebody who's successful as you can for somebody was

not successful but at the same time you don't want to hang out with those people

that aren't successful you know because you are the sum of those five people or

the people you spend the most time with really so that's why I want you to do

today it's a really quick and easy thing to do but at the same time just like

most things in life because it's quick and easy to do it's easy not to do so

don't let yourself be in that situation this is also ideal for a

school students so when in college at that early stage of life but also an any

major stage of life this is a great exercise to revisit so whether you're

turning 40 or or 70 whether you're going through a divorce or you're just getting

married these are this is a great exercise to

revisit making sure that you're on the right path you're with yourself every

day so you miss those micro changes those micro developments that's kind of

when you look down all of a sudden you say hey you know I've gained 40 pounds

what happened or man I've lost a language or whatever it may be for you

or my business is failing my relationships failing and all of a

sudden it doesn't happen overnight right you know this it happens over time when

these micro moments so checking in with who you are and making sure you're

following that path and staying away from who you're not is a key element to

becoming the author of your own story so do these four exercises today and of

course build your tribe right you are the some of the people you spend the

most time with so the conversations you have matter share this with the least

three people right now and that way you can grow your tribe and show them that

you are becoming the author of your own story and you want that same thing for

them that's it for me today remember go out and be the author of your own story

For more infomation >> AYS Daily Growth Hacks 133 Who Are You? - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Trik ngetrik buat pemancing masteran, Lovebird Sinyal Muda Usia 3 Bulan - Duration: 12:55.

Trik ngetrik buat pemancing masteran, Lovebird Sinyal Muda Usia 3 Bulan

For more infomation >> Trik ngetrik buat pemancing masteran, Lovebird Sinyal Muda Usia 3 Bulan - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free - Duration: 2:21.

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét