Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Hello friends, welcome to my kitchen

Myself Palak and I welcome you all into my kitchen

Today I'm going to make Cream Biscuit Milkshake

Its a very cool and refreshing summer drink

My mom make this drink for me

Let's see the ingredients

We need Chocolate Cream Biscuit, Sugar, Cocoa Powder & Milk

You can even use Coffee powder at the place of Cocoa Powder

Let's make the milkshake

We'll crush 2-3 cream biscuits in the mixer jar

You can either cut them into small or big biscuits

Adding 1 tsp Sugar or as per your taste

Firstly grind the biscuits and sugar

Adding 1 Glass Chilled Milk

Blend all the ingredients once again

Our chilled milkshake is ready, lets's pour it into the glass and serve it

So here we have poured the milkshake into the glass so let's garnish this yummy milkshake

Here I'm using Cocoa Powder and Creamy Chocolatey Biscuit for garnishing

Sprinkle some Cocoa Powder on to the milkshake

I've break the biscuits into half, let's garnish it on the milkshake

You can garnish the milkshake as per your liking

So here we have our milkshake is absolutely ready to relish

I'm going to relish it right away and you also do make it and enjoy too

Keep watching my videos and I'll be making more quick and tasty recipes for you

For more infomation >> CREAM BISCUIT MILKSHAKE II क्रीम बिस्किट मिल्कशेक II BY PALAK MAHAJAN II - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | LİDER CİMBOM EVİNDE SAHNE ALIYOR | KARABÜK'E KARŞI EZİCİ ÜSTÜNLÜK | Youtube - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | LİDER CİMBOM EVİNDE SAHNE ALIYOR | KARABÜK'E KARŞI EZİCİ ÜSTÜNLÜK | Youtube - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

اس بچے نےکیا کھا کے پورے بھارت کی نید ھرم ھہ گی {After Tohka Tohka} - Duration: 1:08.

Pakistan Zinda Bad

India Murda Bad

Pakistan Zinda Bad

Pakistan zinda bad

Murda Bad India

Say "Paksitan Zinda Bad"

paksitan zinda bad

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét