Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Yo guys whats up

welcome to the behind the scenes video of my latest edit

Freeride Bikepark shredding

we are at the Bikewelt Schöneck

which means: Robert and Christoph

Robert filmed and edited this whole thing.

Christoph is assisting today. Giving you guys a second angle with the camera.

It's pretty hard to film all of this alone.

Now I am going to do the first gap. Starting to pedal here and then I will jump into the first section of the jump line

As you can see the Bike park is already closed. I had to clear the entrance to make the gap

But for sure we are allowed to shoot here!

For the next part: the crank flip and the whip

I moved the barrier back in again so nobody will hit the line.

We don't even need to watch it

right there we can cut into Roberts shot

got you more in focus in the front

tried to follow you

go full throttle

and then the suicide no hand. but we have to do it again anyway

as you may noticed I will take you from the top of the line down to the bottom

thats how the video was built up and thats exactly how we filmed it

i won't go down the whole line over and over again.

we film it in sections

thats why I have to push the bike up all the time. going to feel it in my legs tomorrow haha

but I think it was worth it right?

that was quite good

the boys are setting up the camera right now so I can talk to you guys.

I think its quite good for you to see

how such a day on set is going

and how often I got to do things. for sure I let out some of the stuff, the video would just be toooo long

now: downhill section

so much fun to come into this section

and now hiking back up I guess

the lukas. back at it hiking up

shots need to be sick

thats why every single section is shooted for itself.

powerbar snack in between laps

coming down pretty fast

now aim going to start from there

now we are coming to the flip part of the video

the boys are down at the jumps

i tested the jump one more time

if everything goes well aim going to send it now

is the GoPro even on?

and the first tail whip of the day

because this one is coming right after the flip and the barspin

this one felt nice. the jump was so good to flip

......

this moment when.....

now I have to go for it a second time around

i want to continue the line with some more tricks

you can cut it quite good in a video and kind of fake the action

but its way better when you really did that line

that worked pretty good

what is Mister and Misses Filter saying?

good? Yes right?!

a third time for the perfect shot

flip numero three

thumbs up thumbs down?!

looking good! sickkkkk

last section

the banger

the front flip

on this tiny step up

and I've got to admit: I've got a little bit of airtime but I will definitely need a lot of power to bring it around

just did a speed check so now I want to go for it

I need to be as fast as I could and then I will hopefully land it

bombbb

Robert obviously loves the shot hahaha

thats a wrap for the behind the scenes

of my new video Freeride Bikepark Shredding

thanks to Robert and Christoph for filming

I hope you liked it see you later!

as I mentioned earlier the bike park is closed so there is no lift going up

hiking up haha (go and WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY OR JUST WATCH IT AGAIN HAHA) much love lukas

For more infomation >> Behind The Scenes - FREERIDE BIKEPARK SHREDDING (POV) Bikewelt Schöneck! - Duration: 12:43.

-------------------------------------------

리세하 - 너와 나와 그 공백과 (君と僕とその空白と) - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 리세하 - 너와 나와 그 공백과 (君と僕とその空白と) - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Diggers Kids Toy Truck and Learn Vehicles with Fire Rescue Toy Review Fire Truck Songs for Children - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Diggers Kids Toy Truck and Learn Vehicles with Fire Rescue Toy Review Fire Truck Songs for Children - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

How To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally at Home - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 4:00.

How To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally at Home - Tamil Health Tips

For more infomation >> How To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally at Home - Tamil Health Tips - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Toys Excavator and Dump Truck Working Car Toys For Kids - Children Songs - Kids Videos for Kids - Duration: 6:45.

Toys Excavator and Dump Truck Working Car Toys For Kids - Children Songs - Kids Videos for Kids

For more infomation >> Toys Excavator and Dump Truck Working Car Toys For Kids - Children Songs - Kids Videos for Kids - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

9mm vs .45 ACP : Penetration Test - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> 9mm vs .45 ACP : Penetration Test - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Знаки Зодиака 2018. Что Поможет Добиться Успеха в 2018 году Каждому Знаку Зодиака - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Знаки Зодиака 2018. Что Поможет Добиться Успеха в 2018 году Каждому Знаку Зодиака - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Поздравляем с Новым 2018 годом подписчиков и клиентов pethouse.ua - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Поздравляем с Новым 2018 годом подписчиков и клиентов pethouse.ua - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

OVAJ TRIK CE PREVARITI SVE VASE PRIJATELJE + OBJASNJENJE TRIKA SA KARTAMA!!! - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> OVAJ TRIK CE PREVARITI SVE VASE PRIJATELJE + OBJASNJENJE TRIKA SA KARTAMA!!! - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Noodles for CATS?! Here goes nothing... - Duration: 4:07.

Hello world, it's me again!

As you guys know, I love cats.

So I went Christmas shopping

for our cats.

And that was when...

I found something Very Interesting.

And that's what I wanna share with you today!

"Toshi koshi soba" (New Year Soba) for CATS.

And this set me back ¥530...plus tax.

Really...um.

[ WHAT IS IT ]

Um...I just...

This REALLY has REAL soba in IT.

And rather surprisingly, if you look closely

it says "for dogs."

If Cat New Year Soba is for a treat for dogs,

does that mean it has cat in it for dogs to EAT!?!?

I DON'T KNOW!

It was too interesting to pass by.

So let's make it!

*slightly worried* Yay.

I have never eaten nor have I ever made New Year Soba

BUT it looks....easy....

Let's go!

OK! THIS is what it is.

I see....

Soba.

And Katsuobushi (bonito flakes).

And finally, this.

There's even a naruto!

I'll start with the soba noodles.

Smells like normal soba.

Is this really...OK?!?!

Looks like this.

Um well ok.

*hesitant* ok...

Next up is this stuff.

Oh, wow.

This smells wow.

Like cat food.

I guess it is cat food after all!

What's this?

Looks like this.

Truthfully, it doesn't look great.

But if I was a cat it would probably look excellent.

And the last step!

Then we're done!

I think.

Woah

There's a lo-*coughs*

a lot of it.

This is it!

Cinnamon is sleeping right now

He hasn't reacted to any of this at all.

But I am going to give him this treat.

Is it really tasty...

we must see!

Yay...

Right.

Cinnamon.

Wanna try?

Cinnamon?

Hey, hey

Want this?

Here you go.

Cinnamon?

Looks good?

Wanna eat it?

Yeah?

Nope? Wanna try?

Oh!!!

I think he likes it!

Cinnamon seems to be really enjoying it!

Here you go, Latte.

How many Latte points?

5?

Yeah, 5.

5 Latte points!!!!

Have you seen any interesting products recently?

Let me know about them in the comments!

If you enjoyed the vid, a thumbs up helps me a lot!

And please subscribe for more vids! (Yes, I promise!)

Plus there are a LOT of vids on Mimei Land please check them out!!!!

Love to you guys!

For more infomation >> Japanese Noodles for CATS?! Here goes nothing... - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

নতুন ফাইন একটি বাংলা গজল ।। বাংলা নতুন গজল ।। মন ভালো করা বাংলা নতুন গজল ।। নতুন গজল (IMBD) - Duration: 5:13.

islamic bangla gojol

For more infomation >> নতুন ফাইন একটি বাংলা গজল ।। বাংলা নতুন গজল ।। মন ভালো করা বাংলা নতুন গজল ।। নতুন গজল (IMBD) - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

ТОП 5 БЛОГЕРОВ, КОТОРЫХ СМОТРЮ САМ - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> ТОП 5 БЛОГЕРОВ, КОТОРЫХ СМОТРЮ САМ - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

KÖY BİNASI 10DA SONA DOGRU #3 ( Clash Of Clans ) - Duration: 17:19.

For more infomation >> KÖY BİNASI 10DA SONA DOGRU #3 ( Clash Of Clans ) - Duration: 17:19.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez X Marshmello - Wolves (Chachi x Rick Wonder Remix) - Duration: 3:20.

Subscribe & Turn The🔔 On

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez X Marshmello - Wolves (Chachi x Rick Wonder Remix) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Stealing the Diamond - Escape the prison - Duration: 20:00.

hey Guys

I'm gonna be I'm gonna be playing a game called stealing the

diamond and escaping the prison in stick man adventures

so I'll click the play button to start the game

mm-hmm yeah that's what I'm thinking buddy either a bustin or sneakin her if

I bust in they would catch me easily but if I sneak in I could be all

stealthy and I could steal the diamond oh no oh yeah Oh

jumper hop wait Shelly jumbled a jumble hoppers grab antigravity cap teleporter

shrink-ray pic and like look what vibe cater okay if I eat wait a minute if I

use an antigravity cap won't I be floating until I go space and jumpers I

might not reach it I might hear myself wait

teleporter no wait what does a shrink ray do but a hick I'm

gonna choose hey i teleport I think Oh tell portal please tough for me to the

roof oh oh snap when you guard all falcon punch or

visibility still a tranquilizer door penny ooh penny a tranquilizer

tranquilize or or falcon punch or really pill I want to see an invisibility spell

get me past it how do I keep track of myself

how hard how it's hard to see when you're visible no tranquil no falcon

punch don't look at that hat like a dude you gotta just punch down what hey

nobody try track the lights now I want to tranquilize dude what is the odds of

that oh oh snap whoa where are the odds of that that's what I'm saying

okay oh snap the most the most unexpected is the penny and that's gonna

beat them oh my gosh a penny if I drop down I'm gonna break of my legs

if I use a portal I don't know that's the Lutece inspector but the wire Oh

classic wire I want to try a portable I want to see what it does

timeand your oh my gosh that was dummy should I put it on the floor infinite

loop I'm surprised you weren't able to just down there what an amazing portal

technology it pretty strange how those portal guns

work I mean it come okay I'm not gonna read all this the classic wire is it

gonna work oh my god if this work oh my gosh laser

cutter or a hammer I like the sound the hammer makes I'm gonna choice a hammer

oh and that's the way how to get it

how do I get past them cannon a cheese or plank I don't know home site it's

gonna do anything unless you could slingshot yourself I want to try the

most unexpected again cheese what what why whoa why seriously I think it's good

if I use a cannon that's actually stupid we used to plank oh my gosh that's hmm

okay so snap neck oh my gosh diamond jump or rifle I wouldn't try rifles what

are the odds again man those first shooters make it look so easy yeah they

make it look so easy diamond obviously timing does this I'm

gonna drop the diamond on him like an anvil like a rebel you won the

unexpected Oh

hmm hello it's Dane

okay so now I'm gonna be going to the next game I saw ok I'm back to the other

game I saw no so I'm gonna click play I'm gonna hand out I mean you think you

do that what are the odds again what are the odds again oh my god Oh a cake oh

the cake opened what's inside ok file are not a nauseous or a shit I can't

read that I know the Anna's for nauseous I'm about with the arm the gr a

teleporter again okay I'm C rocket launcher I'm very used

cell phone large drill order wait you know the teleporter got me out the last

time that doesn't me is gonna get me out again what am i cool room I got a call

with the cell phone somebody gonna bail me out I'm gonna always have to cell

phone family friends or logical to September

9th district court court room number 4 I got a lawyer okay

folded plans of banks a discarding bag wave

gusting Oh a disgusting bag shovel teleport mr. mysterious teleport

mysterious device who would ever think of using a serious security footage

doctors okay so it's County footage but why would they keep secured security

footage of the night.the its instructions and its weight not intrude

in structure and interests ship two shows the defendant leaving the this

disk disk use and some of the alarm okay so so that them having diagram what

doesn't I grab them - I just want to see what's gonna happen

take one

and he

Oh screeching loud I'm tired of disgusting bag wait no this

Gus thing okay you found it does steal well you you

found out that disgusting okay I wanna see what

oh snap yeah tell it somebody knocked him out

oh snap

and you

I mean ya gotta tell

he's guilty

his name's Henry okay well name ten

what are you doing all in the end but why is he chasing that truck it was on

that truck I need it's here only tried different endings okay

so Andy's rocket launcher what is the rocket launcher gonna do oh my god

what are the odds again terrible shooting right in the eye huh Wyatt why

to aim buddy wait huh why to anybody I don't know why two things you shouldn't

aim I want to see this it just gives me a thing it just gives me a nerve

why does it got stone bed oh we are super strength throw them in the trash

trash

Oh what happened upin Spence but never hunt

NRG side effects include nausea headache

rape rapid heart beating heartbeat and awesome possibly a swell a stroke or

heart attack

hmm well that's good to know yeah it's good to know now because I

just got what am I gonna do with the drill

so nothing we just ate okay so it says an optics in a chrome wait up to an

opacity tur what's in our pass the crowbar what I learned of this thing is

always do the unexpected crowbar oh my gosh dude

arrest what's he doing this way oh my god okay I'm gonna click right here okay

click right here this way what the heck Wow bro bro oh my god yes

that's where your feet this way so you mean I have to go forward that's right

Oh

matrix-style flip oh my god what is this get ready hmm

get ready get ready just you Oh matrix-style well just pull

that pull it back oh my god I'm dared him now oh my gosh it's scared also

scared oh my god oh my god I want to try a different one this is my last file

what it's filed it cell door window why would anybody try

to go out the window just like so far cell door definitely you got a a poles

come on front no I'll forget you boy I'm gonna shocked him

yes no I'm mad

the UH novice or the obvious obvious I'm try goodnight oh my god

grenade oh my god it's muffled ooh oh my god that's still a leash I the chair the

UH novice why I always have the obvious okay so guess this way leads to the roof

oh my god I don't think wouldn't jump a

rope a plungers parachute or the chicken what I've learned they are not every day

on the obvious yes you know the obvious wonders that's why everybody uses to

escape who's it gonna fall that's the fine laws gravity it's running free okay

I'm okay I'm done with this actually I found so many ways it does I'd like to

say peace out I'm leaving

For more infomation >> Stealing the Diamond - Escape the prison - Duration: 20:00.

-------------------------------------------

Babu Gogineni Inspiration of people | Live Healthy Live Happy | Telugu Bodygranite - Duration: 3:01.

Babu Gogineni Inspiration of people | Live Healthy Live Happy | Telugu Bodygranite

Hi this is lakshmi welcome to bodygranite fitness show

2 day we swa Inspiration of people

Babu Gogineni , taganti kotaswarao ,sai vadapalli ,Gajjala Bhaskar rao like so many people

like so many people try to change thinking.Live Healthy Live Happy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét