Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily Jun 1 2017

Hello, Hello boys and girls .. hope you are well.

Excuse me, for these days or a week I believe, that no uploaded videos.

I apologize for that, since I had a few problems with the table, this table and also technical problems of my computer.

I also apologize if you do not see some videos of some requests that left me.

As with the problem of my computer, I lost all the links of the videos or requests that I had left.

And because ay if you do not know what the requests of you, then I am going to try to make some videos that I remember.

But excuse me, by the above requests of videos if you don't do it, or i took more, since I'm going to try looking for the link.

And also other problems that never missing

Well, since the important thing of all is to follow and move forward. as well thank you for this great support

Just like i don't like making videos of when it comes down to a number of subscribers.

But I thank you as we spent of the seven hundred subscribers, and for this reason and many, many thanks for that support

And well, then we go without much preamble and explaining everything that happened then we go to the video. Of this group of korea.

let's go

I already saw the original video and it sounds great or looks good, but the only bad thing is that the video format that showed it was very rare.

And since it inhabits is to see the choreography that such is seen.

And excuse me if I down the sound, as it is for the rights of author.

Looks very well the choreography, since here it is understood a little more.

Although this video already came out a few weeks ago, But I can hardly upload the video.

It looks great when they are quite enough.

Just as they use an urban dance style called Dancehall

Good .. if you liked and as always I tell you .. if you liked it subscribe to my channel to reach you videos to email

but when you subscribe .. das clip settings Or a little bell .. and there to side .. and you get a window .. where you agree there and place save

And ready .. ay you begin to get videos when I upload a video to the mail.

Also here below in the inscription box I leave you, the web page, my social networks.

So that they visit me and support me too.

And thus also any comment .. good or bad .. is welcome .. will answer with pleasure.

Also share my videos As well as if you like I like or do not like

And then also continue to support me and keep growing more and more.

And well .. we are in the following video .. Take care all .. and goodbye

For more infomation >> K.A.R.D (카드) Rumor (루머) MV K-DF REACTION KPOP EN ESPAÑOL - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

qurani wazifa of friday for success|wazifa for 100 success in exam|friday wazifa for hajat in Hindi - Duration: 3:39.

Asslamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatohu

Audience if you have any problem which you want to solve and have you any hajat which you want to full fill

then you read before three times darood sharif and read with plent Ya Allahu Ya Rahmanu Ya Raheemu after namaz asar to before some time of namaz magrib

For more infomation >> qurani wazifa of friday for success|wazifa for 100 success in exam|friday wazifa for hajat in Hindi - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

ТАЙНА РАСКРЫТА. Как стать блогером? О чем снимать видео на YouTube? - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> ТАЙНА РАСКРЫТА. Как стать блогером? О чем снимать видео на YouTube? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nữ Chiến Binh Phim HOt Tháng 6 - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Nữ Chiến Binh Phim HOt Tháng 6 - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

FUTBOL na dużym ekranie w Paryżu (POLISH, FRENCH) - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> FUTBOL na dużym ekranie w Paryżu (POLISH, FRENCH) - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cadillac CT6 2017 Review #ct6 - Duration: 10:49.

ct6 pricing, cadillac full size sedan, cadillac

sedan, ct6 review, 2017 cadillac ct6 platinum review

2017 cadillac ct6 platinum, cadillac ct6 platinum

ct6 platinum, #ct6, #cadillac, #videodrive

Cadillac CT6 2017 обзор, cadillac, ct6, cadillac ct6

review, 2016 cadillac ct6, cars, luxury, cadillac

ct6 review, 2017 cadillac ct6, sedan, cts

car, twin turbo, v6, awd, cadillac ct6 mpg, 2017

cadillac ct6 review, кадиллак, car review, 2017 ct6

ct 6, тест видео, test, drive, new ct6, cadillac

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét