Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

What's up GUYS!! We are doing free running on Black ops 3

I'm throwing it back to Black ops three

I've got Infinite warfare but you know

Black ops three, black ops three is black ops three you know

Erm... Yeah we here to win

Ok come on

Okay let's go free run, free run

Let's see if I can win

If I can do good time

You get me

you get me

Just running, just running

Slide, go

Ayy........... Skills

Thats just skills

Oh my days I feel like Usain Bolt and it's only been 33 seconds

And let me just...

come on, yeah....

Boom

Boom

WALL RIDE! wall ride...?

Erm.. wall wall ru n

Yeah there we go, wall run

Imagine wall rides

I'd be sliding,

Yo they should make so that you can be sliding on the walls

But that would just be over the top, people would just be getting random kills, like that

Ayy you feel me

Is that Kind of crazy, crazy

1 minute 16 second. Oh jheez

1:20

Ok let me see if I can...

cause yeah

Going deep underground boy

There we go

Whoo

1:40 right now

No faults

Yet.. I'm no going to you know jinks it

We still going, we still going strong

we still going strong

We still here, we still going strong

We still going strong

Ayy

Ayyy

Oh my days, what the hell, 2:22...

oh I think I could of done better if didn't try to slide at the end

2:22 that's still pretty good

We are playing some of this like erm..... free run

I guess you just have to run around

and beat you last time and stuff, because I played this a little bit before

look, look, look we going in

let me see if I can beat my last time

That I did, oh wait do I not have a last time

ooo ooo

That was a little bit slow

erm.. we can keep going though

We're nearly there

We're nearly there

We're nearly there

That's actually pretty good, prettily good

oooo, oooo, oooo

That's nice, that's nice, wall to wall

call erm Jackie chan you feel me

like it's kinda crazy

It's kind of mad how...

Oh my days I got it, I got it

Everything is going good

I'm going crazy let me see if I can get this done

Okay let's , oh my days

aim not so good I need to work on that

let's see

wayyyyyy, whooooof

That's good

You know cut the time down right there

That was dope

you feel me you can't, you can't beat my time

Who do you think you are

look at this, I am only on a minute yeah

you can't beat my time right here

YOU CAN NOT BEAT MY TIME

I am just too quick for them

Ayy

Ayy just for fun I had to do it like that

slide in oh, I just went straight through

in basket ball that would be like wet

or what ever it's called

OOOOH

That was ill, that was just......

phenomenal, OK let's see

oh, oh, oh nearly fell but made it

because we just that dope

okay this one seems like it's going to be a little more difficult

Then the last

let's see, let's see, let's see

Ayyyy

Ayyyy

sometime you got to do it early

Yeah boy

We made it, we made it

We made it

no faults, no fails you feel me

I'm that good

Alright this is going to be

OK

Ayyyy we made it, we made it

awhhhh

2:55

that's crazy, you understand

2:55

That is crazy

For more infomation >> FREE RUNNING!!! | Call of duty black ops 3 - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

YoungMiguelAngel - KOALA. (Beat) - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> YoungMiguelAngel - KOALA. (Beat) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi5 vs Xiaomi Mi 5s Camera Comparison | IMX298 vs IMX378 [Eng Subs] - Duration: 10:38.

Hello guys, I am Vangelis Minas

and you are watching the camera comparison between the Xiaomi Mi5 and the Xiaomi Mi 5s

Let's get it started

The Mi 5 is equipped with a 16MP IMX298 sensor by Sony with f/2.0 aperture,

OIS and ability to capture 4K video at 30fps 1080p video at 30fps and 720p at 120fps

While the Mi 5s is equipped with a 12MP IMX378 sensor by Sony with f/2.0 aperture,

Digital Image Stabilization

and ability to capture 4K video at 30fps and 1080p video at 120fps.

Let's run for a bit in order to test the performance of the Image Stabilization

really guys the quality seems to me very good in both devices

for sure i can't judge right now, from the screens of the phones

so i want to tell me and your opinion

Let's look at some photos samples.

As for the slow motion video, the difference is obvious in favor of mi 5s

since it can record slow video at 1080p

While the Mi 5 it can record slow motion video at 720p

Let the picture speak for itself.

let's test the cameras at the low light conditions

Where most devices are usually has difficulties

To see if there has been any improvement in this area from mi 5s

We see that the focus is faster on the mi 5s

let's test once again the image stabilization

As regards for the front face camera, both devices equipped with the same Omnivision 4MP sensor

which is UltraPixel

with f/2.0 aperture and ability to capture 1080p video at 30fps

So I do not expect to have any particular differences between the two devices

Although on the screens I see some difference

On the mi 5s the colors seems to me more natural, while on the mi5 is more yellowish

Surely the result may be different on computer monitors

so we'll see it later

truly with my first look the quality of the image on the mi 5s is exceptional

Let's look at some photos samples.

To summarize,

we would say that the 1080p video on mi 5s is clearer and with more pleasand to eyes colors

while on mi 5 the colors are more natural and the picture is more stable due to OIS

the big difference is taking slow motion video, as we saw Mi5s supports slow motion at 1080p while Mi5 at 720p.

as we saw Mi5s supports slow motion at 1080p while Mi5 at 720p.

In good lighting conditions, the photos on both devices are of good quality with a lot of detail,

while the colors are again more natural on the mi 5

while the Mi 5s have a better dynamic range

in terms of selfie

despite the same sensor, under different conditions,

the result varies considerably in favor of the one or the other device

in both video and photo shooting.

So, that was the camera comparison between the Xiaomi Mi5 and Mi 5s

What are your thoughts about the photographic performance of the two devices?

Leave a comment with your opinion

and of course if you liked my video like and subscribe to more new videos.

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi5 vs Xiaomi Mi 5s Camera Comparison | IMX298 vs IMX378 [Eng Subs] - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

【1440p】介紹4個我手機裏有的APPS - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> 【1440p】介紹4個我手機裏有的APPS - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Анекдоты из Одессы! Смешные анекдоты про женщин! - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Анекдоты из Одессы! Смешные анекдоты про женщин! - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Statut juridique : la SA - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> Statut juridique : la SA - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

💗 Красивый загородный интерьер дома – Современный дачный интерьер и дизайн - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> 💗 Красивый загородный интерьер дома – Современный дачный интерьер и дизайн - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

А ЕСТЬ ЛИ ОН - "СЕКРЕТ НА МИЛЛИОН"? (31.05.2017) - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> А ЕСТЬ ЛИ ОН - "СЕКРЕТ НА МИЛЛИОН"? (31.05.2017) - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Review - Lego Friends: Cupcake Stall (30396) - Duration: 2:55.

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with Cupcake Stall

by Lego Friends.

Set number 30396.

Contains 28 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 5 through 10.

Looks like we have Emma

operating the Cupcake Stall.

Nice colorful polybag.

Let's open it up.

Those parts are packed loose.

I had to pour those out slow..

One small folded instruction manual.

Now let's take a closer look

at the Cupcake Stall

after it has been assembled.

On the left, we have Emma.

Her blouse is printed.

Nice hair piece.

It is slotted on the top

and the back for a hair accessory.

On the right,

we have the Cupcake Stall.

It does rest on a set of wheels.

So it does roll about.

It's also very top-heavy.

It likes to fall down.

Be careful pulling that around Emma.

Looks like we have a container of jam

and some pastries.

Yes!

That strawberry on top of that 1 by 1

round flat tile is printed.

It is a nice Cupcake Stall.

It will make a perfect accessory

for a Lego Friends theme,

Lego city,

or as a source for spare parts.

This concludes the review for

Cupcake Stall by Lego Friends.

Set number 30396.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Review - Lego Friends: Cupcake Stall (30396) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

LOIRE. arlène Truchet, meilleure portraitiste de France - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> LOIRE. arlène Truchet, meilleure portraitiste de France - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to downlod video in free without any software... - Duration: 2:58.

hello friends today we have learnt how to download YouTube videos without any

software industry in two minutes first of all we would go to Chrome

browser open it here later I selected latest song as searching in

here a new song of atif aslam four months ago I echo download the song says

clicking on this song after playing

subscribe my channel

I click on the URL for HTTP type it s s

just wait for two or three seconds now you are here here which equality you

want to download or it 360 or everything is there type lignans 7-foot piece and

downloading starts automatically without and using any software and just download

in a few mins now go P back now he asleep but if you select J we see the

atif aslam form you start downloading story for the errors my night is slow

you can download thank you for watching my channel

my channel with the shop it's my second video don't forget to subscribe my

channel please make please make like share comment thank you

For more infomation >> How to downlod video in free without any software... - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

「高領時尚 」不同材質高領衣豐富你的穿搭 | 型男穿搭術 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> 「高領時尚 」不同材質高領衣豐富你的穿搭 | 型男穿搭術 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Dive Conditions Report For Caloundra 31 May 2017 Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia #ScubaDive - Duration: 3:15.

Hey people of the interwebs it is Q bringing you your dive conditions midweek report.

At the Caloundra Coast Guard jetty, looking at The Pumicestone passage

waters, it is still very dirty. Certainly not clean enough to give you enough vis

for a decent drift dive in the passage. Which is a good thing, because the tide

times are not in your favor for a Saturday or Sunday morning drift dive

anyway. Taking a look down onto Kings Beach, there's a moderate Southwester

blowing at the moment, which is making the surface conditions quite calm and

very small waves washing up onto the beach. The good news is that I can see

some different coloration in the water and I can see where the structure is and

where the sand is. So things are slowly but surely clearing up, the big question

of course is, will it clean up in time for this weekend? I'll know more as I

travel further round the coast. Standing on Kings Beach boat ramp, taking a closer

look at the water and it's very encouraging. I would estimate that if you

went in today there'd be a meter and a half maybe even two meters of vis and

of course by the time the weekend rolls around it could be even better. We're

expecting the wind to stay generally from the same direction, should be

south-southwest on Saturday and Sunday with maybe some showers possible but not

a very high percentage that the rain will spoil things too much. Now taking a

look at Shelly Beach, some of the calmest conditions I've seen down here

for a long long time. And the good news is that I can see some structure through

the water. I would estimate that if you went in today we'd be looking at around

about 2 to 3 meters of visibility. So looking forward to that cleaning up a

bit more by the time the weekend rolls around. For the first time in a long time

as I take a bird's-eye view down onto The Keyhole dive site, I can actually

see The Keyhole entry and exit point. It is looking quite spectacular from here,

again confirming at least two to three meters visibility if you went in today.

There's more good news as we come to take a look at Moffat Beach, again great

visibility, two to three meters if you went in today and

beautiful flat calm surface conditions. Your tide times for this weekend, Saturday

we have a low at 10:07 am and a high at 4:30 pm. Sunday we have a low at

10:52 am and a high at 5:20 pm and we're expecting the swell to be around

two meters for both Saturday and Sunday. So in summary, I would say that shore

driving around the Caloundra coastline this weekend is a distinct possibility.

Except fora drift dive in The Pumicstone Passage, I would say you'll get about

three meters of visibility, maybe a little bit more if the weather stays the

same and we are expecting that to be the same. A moderate south-southwester for

both Saturday and Sunday, which means surface conditions should be

pretty much as they are today. If you found this dive conditions midweek

report with Q helpful, remember to leave a thumbs up down below and of course

subscribe to the YouTube channel to see future videos.

Thanks for watching and take it easy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét