Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You a Placeable Mod The Kastor Food Inc. SLAUGHTERHOUSE .

IN this mod pack Included I'll start from the Trailers Betimax RDS 7500 Animal Transport Trailer LS-540 Animal Transport Semi Trailer And Auflieger Schimtz Coolliner Semi Trailer

In Kastor Food Inc. SLAUGHTERHOUSE You can produse Saysage And Meat from Sheeps And Pigs

Let's transport the animals Pigs First

The placeable mods incuded in this mod pack are the Butchery Sheep camp Pigs camp Saysage And Meat Selling Trigger

Saysage And Meat load triggers

Animal Trigger

At Sheep camp Pigs camp You "store" the animals

The uploading at the camp is simple just use the I KEY , it must pass some time to reupload the animal

The animals change side an they are ready to upload R KEY

Lets unload the animals at Butchery

The Sheep Now

Same procedure

Now to sale the goods Form Butchery you must use the refrigerator Semitralier

Easy money :p

Stay tuned For the new Meat packing industry Mod From Svapa Agro

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 Kastor Food Inc. SLAUGHTERHOUSE - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Bubble guppies - How to draw Molly for kids - coloring pages for children. Drawing lessons - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Bubble guppies - How to draw Molly for kids - coloring pages for children. Drawing lessons - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Как быстро и аккуратно сложить мужскую рубашку с длинным рукавом. - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Как быстро и аккуратно сложить мужскую рубашку с длинным рукавом. - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

REMÈDE AU PERSIL ET AU CITRON POUR NETTOYER LES REINS - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> REMÈDE AU PERSIL ET AU CITRON POUR NETTOYER LES REINS - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

PING PONG HITTING METHOD - Duration: 1:01.

FOREHAND

FOREHAND TOP SPIN

FOREHAND SMASH

BACKHAND

BACKHAND TOP SPIN

BACKHAND SMASH

LOOP TOP SPIN

CURVE TOP SPIN

REVERSE TOP SPIN

ANGLE SMASH

PUSH

SECOND BACK OF PEN RACKET

BLOCK

SIDE SPIN BLOCK

COUNTER

SHORT CUT

STOP

FOREHAND LONG CUT

BACKHAND LONG CUT

FISHING

LOB  ※ a point lost when hit the ceiling

FLICK

CHIQUITA

BEST OF PING PONG PLAYS

BEHIND THE BACK

NO BOUNCE

STOP TO LOB

FAST STRAIGH SERVE

SHIFT RIGHT AND LEFT

COMING BALL

For more infomation >> PING PONG HITTING METHOD - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

ЛУЧШИЕ ПАСХАЛКИ FAR CRY [Easter Eggs] - Duration: 11:55.

For more infomation >> ЛУЧШИЕ ПАСХАЛКИ FAR CRY [Easter Eggs] - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

[30 Jahre Alt] Moritz says Thank you to everyone - Duration: 1:46.

Hello

As you can easily figure out, we are celebrating a birthday party here

I turned to 30, still feeling like being 20ish

And I was really happy about your video messages

we are sitting here having a picnic in Hong Kong Central

If you don't know where Hong Kong Central is, just come along

The weather is really nice and warm today, no cloud no rain just blue sky  (this is kind of special in Hong Kong) 

Best weather to have a picnic and of course celebrating a birthday party

Thank you very, very much for your greetings

And then we have a birthday hat

yea, self made birthday hat, individually made

okay...okay

I will visit you soon ... and if not you have to visit me. It is really nice here

hahahahaha

okay...okay (hahaha)

heheheh

bye bye...ciao

For more infomation >> [30 Jahre Alt] Moritz says Thank you to everyone - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

дахшат !!! москвадаги бурондан суратлар . - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> дахшат !!! москвадаги бурондан суратлар . - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

FRANCESCO TOTTI LAST MATCH | FAREWELL SPEECH 28/05/2017 | ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 14:39.

Radja -Nainggolan- never cries, but Florenzi does.

Florenzi and De Rossi

They are "the three" of Rome

Past, present and future.

His teammates gave him this shield

And now...

For the last time

C'mon Francè

"Sshhh", it's easy for you to say "shhhh"

Here we are...

it's time...

Can you hear me?

-crowd answers Yes-

It seems like a concert.

Unfortunately the moment has come

The moment I wished it would never happen.

Unfortunately the moment has come.

Recently I've read many things about me.

Nice, amazing things.

I've cried everyday, alone, as a mad man.

Because 25 years can't be forgotten

with you watching my back

in good and bad momentes, especially bad moments

And for all of this

I'd like to say thank you, even if it's not easy.

You know, I'm a man of few words, but I think all of them.

And...

Recently...

...my wife and me have sat...

I told her about all these years I've' spent wearing this jersey

the only jersey I've ever weared.

I wrote...

...we wrote a letter for you.

I'm not sure I'll be able to read it.

I'll try.

If I can't, my daughter Chanel will end it. She can't wait to read it.

I need to breath, sorry.

It's not easy.

Let's read it, or it will be late.

You're hungry, it's dinner time.

I would stay here...

...for the next 25 years.

Thank you Roma, thank you mom and dad

thank you brother

thanks to all my family and friends, my wife and my three children.

I'm starting from the end

from regards

because I'm not sure I'll be able to read these few words.

28 years of history can't be explained in this letter.

I'd like to make it with a song or a poem,

but I'm not a singer and not even a poet.

So I tried to compose my history using my feets, playing football...

...the easiest way to express myself.

By the way...

Did you know what was my favourite toy, when I was a child?

The ball, and it still is.

But at some point we have to grow up.

"Time decides for us", that's what they told me.

Curse you, Time!

But it's the same Time...

...we all prayed to go faster, that 17th june 2001...

- it's the day Roma won its last Italian championship-

... when we couldn't wait to hear the final whistle from the referee.

I still have shivers, If I think about that moment

Today Time has come to tell me I have to grow up.

"You're not a child anymore,

take off your shorts, your shoes.

You're a man today,

and you are not supposed to smell the grass anymore...

...to feel the sun on your face while you're running to the goal...

...the adrenalin in your body which burns you and the joy to score it".

Recently I've wondered why they are trying to wake me up from this dream.

Do you remember when, as children, while you're having a beautiful dream,

your mothers wake you up to make you ready for the to school,

but you want to keep sleeping?

You try to keep and follow the story you were living in your dream

but you can't.

This time it's not about a dream. It's the reality.

This letter is for you:

for the children "of yesterday" who supported me,

who grew up and maybe became mothers and fathers

and for the children "of today" who are paying tribute to me.

I like thinking my story will be a fairy tale to be told, someday.

This is the worst part to read.

Now it's really over.

I take off my jersey for the last time

I fold it

even if I'm not ready for this.

Maybe I'll never be.

Forgive me. I haven't done any interview during the last months, explaining my thoughts.

Turning off the light ain't easy.

I'm scared.

It's not the same feeling you feel when you kick a penalty.

This time I can't see between net's holes, and I can't see what's gonna happen next.

Allow me to be scared

I need your help and your warmth, again...

... help and warmth you've always proved to me.

With your affection

I'll manage to move forward....

...and to throw myself into a new adventure.

Now it's time to say thank you to all my teammates, technicians and the whole management;

to those who have worked with me during the years;

It's time to say thank you to all our supporters,

to Curva Sud - the place behind the goal where hot Roma's supporters sit -

which is a point of reference for those who support AS Roma and live in this city.

Borning as a roman and being a Roma's fan is a unique privilege

Being the captain of this team has been an honor.

You are part of my life and you'll forever be.

I won't be able to excite you playing football anymore...

...but my heart will be with you.

Now I walk down the stairs,

I get into the locker room which baked me when I was a child...

... and that now I leave as a Man.

I'm happy and proud I've given you 28 years of deep love.

I love you.

For more infomation >> FRANCESCO TOTTI LAST MATCH | FAREWELL SPEECH 28/05/2017 | ENGLISH SUBTITLES - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

107 #Aaltonen - The biggest spammer in the whole of Scandinavia - Duration: 2:29.

I have a great mission. I went to HubSpot Partner Day in Dublin, Ireland to talk about about 100 advertising agencies, about videos and I always talk my key notes by telling who I am and how I get to this point with my life.

I have a great experience. I started with marketing automation about 5 years ago. And I thought it was like a machine gun. I could shoot marketing messages as much as I liked to, you know spam people with emails like crazy.

That's what we did. In the span of 90 days I sent over million emails to Finnish companies. A Swedish Pardot partner called me and told me:

"Jani, you're the biggest spammer in the whole of Scandinavia. You got to stop."

They saw how much we were sending and compared the numbers to others and I received that excellent title. The biggest spammer in the whole of Scandinavia.

That was pretty great. I actually thought back then and many marketers still think that sending more emails, as in spamming, you'd get bigger results. Well that didn't work.

We had to change our business from not going to the customer, but what if the customer came to us. Which meant we had to start mattering to you. We had to start producing content that was relevant and worth your time.

That was we could convert leads and sell more. Now we've done it, and imagine a Finnish agency we're internationally one of the best agencies. On the top of the world.

I have a new mission. Let's build this for the next 5 to 10 years and I'm after another title, "Best inbound marketer in the world."

That should challenge me for a while. I want my content to really matter to people and do it for a long term in oder to create trust.

Just like with these videos. We're making 120 of them. See you tomorrow!

For more infomation >> 107 #Aaltonen - The biggest spammer in the whole of Scandinavia - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 Svapa Agro MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY - Duration: 13:45.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel in this video I will show You a New Placeable Mod The Svapa Agro MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY.

At the Svapa Agro MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY you can produce 1. Noble meat in cardboard on pallet. 2. Bone meal (bulk material) 3. Grill goods on new thermobox pallet.

To work the Svapa Agro MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY needs

1. Meat from the slaughterhouse of Kastor Food Inc. 2. Pallets of Palett factory 3. Cartons From Cardboard factory 4. Butter and Kefir from Milk Factory You can find details for all those mods at description

Let's start Cardboard Pallet

Empty pallet

Butter and Kefir from Milk Factory

Meat From the slaughterhouse of Kastor Food Inc.

Output Triggers

You can sell the Products From Svapa Agro MEAT PACKING INDUSTRY at Svapa Agro Central Trade

At last there a trigger at the back of the building you can load with a tipper the Bone meal You can use the bone meal to feed the pigs

A little bug

That's all folks I hope you like this mod

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét