Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

We're The Atomics.

I messed up.

Hi, we're The Atomics.

Hey, we're The Atomics.

Pyper is the funniest for sure.

For sure.

This is Beverly Hills Mom.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels.

That's not on my diet.

I think Daisy's actually the funniest.

That's not true.

Wild geese that fly with the...

Can you stop distracting me?

Whiskers on kittens.

Bright coppered kettles.

I felt like that turned a bit...

British.

Actual biggest rebel is Lucky, one thousand percent.

Are you kidding me?

It's so true dude.

No.

Doorbells and sleigh bells and *snitzel* with noodles.

Doorbells with sleighs and schnitzels with noodles.

These are tongue twisters.

Schnitzel.

Schnitzel.

Say it in a German accent.

No.

Daisy for sure is the biggest goody two shoes.

Don't make me laugh anymore.

Okay okay.

Wild geese that fly with moon on their wings, these are a few of my favorite things.

Street smart, me.

Me!

I'm the most street smart.

Are you kidding me?

Are you joking?

They're funny, I'm the most street smart.

No, I'm the most street smart.

I've been around the block a couple times.

I've been around three blocks, four times.

Silver white winters that melt into springs, these are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad.

Oh I just simply remember my favorite things.

And then I don't feel so bad.

Bye!

Bye guys.

Peace.

For more infomation >> Meet The Atomics - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Entrevista De Trabajo: 3 Preguntas Para Evaluar Tu Liderazgo 🖊 30K Coaching | Empresa - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Entrevista De Trabajo: 3 Preguntas Para Evaluar Tu Liderazgo 🖊 30K Coaching | Empresa - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Is The Most Powerful Shreem Brzee Mantra Initiation? - Duration: 6:15.

Whenever you receive a mantra, from a book or from a friend, and you start

practicing it will it work? Yes -- But 20% or less. you have to receive

it from a Guru. And somebody asked me the question, "what if I received a mantra

from an unenlightened Guru?" That's a good question.

Then the mantra will be unenlightened too. That's why you have to receive it from a

Sat Guru. Sat Guru is a guru who is full of Sat -- which is the ultimate Truth, the

truth of existence. Then if you are fortunate to receive from a SatGuru, it

will work 100%. There's no doubt about it. There is a story about, not a story,

actually an anecdote, that Swami Rama has discussed in a book, "At the

Feet Of A Himalayan Master by Swami Rama." This person received a Bee mantra, you know.

you have the Bee mantra, the bees won't sting you. So the guy who received the

mantra from the Guru went and got a big beehive and then their bees did not

sting. And then he wanted to test if it would work if he gives it to someone

else. And then he gave to someone else and this guy went and climbed up the tree to

get the Beehive. And every bee started to sting this fellow. So this story is not a

story; this is an anecdote that he mentioned in his book, "At The Feet

Of A Himalayan Master." it's a great book. So you have to receive it from the Guru

or you should be authorized by the Guru. to teach it to others. That's important.

And in the case of Shreem Brzee, the person who discovered this Sound, after

meditating for 1,500 years, is Vishwamitra who was previously an emperor who

wanted to give an emperors' life to every one of his citizens, but it couldn't be done in

other ways other than through a divine method. And that is the sound, Shreem

Brzee, that according to Vishwamitra who gave me this mantra will give you a

royal life. But you have to use it properly. Now Shreem Brzee is everywhere

because it has been out there for nearly, well I think it was released at

least somewhere around 1998. Since then, it has been there and people have built

25 million-dollar homes. And the testimonials are amazing. But I am -- I lost

interest in it for some time, because the karma of the world -- it was not ready

at this point to go into it. and then I have back again with 100% percent, if

not 200% percent energy. So the, this is the Shreem Brzee era.

So what will it do? I am authorizing people whom I think worthy of

transferring it to other people. So there will be everywhere all over the world [my authorized teachers]

teaching Shreem Brzee. Why am i teaching Shreem Brzee? Because everyone, from a beggar

to the president, wants money. The president may want $400,000 per

lecture because he's fortunate. Maybe Shreem Brzee is smiling on him.

Shreem Brzee will work in the following way. You can get it from the video

recording through my own voice. You can get it through books. But it will work

my recording, my voice will work better than other voices by people who have made

videos with their voices. But the best way need to receive it is through the

anointing initiations. You'll be touched by Shreem Brzee. And the Goddess Lakshmi

will be with you all the time. You have to be conscious of it. You will be eating

with Lakshmi, driving with Lakshmi and

walking with Lakshmi or doing your chores with Lakshmi. Lakshmi is always with you

you all the time. Shreem Brzee is Lakshmi, the goddess of

Wealth. I am very grateful to Vishwamitra for bringing this mantra for the use of

Humanity. God Bless.

For more infomation >> What Is The Most Powerful Shreem Brzee Mantra Initiation? - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

#2 school in USA : Friends - Duration: 4:55.

Hey so I did this video one time already with a friend from Denmark but

she wasn't feeling comfortable putting this video on YouTube so I'm doing it again I hope

it's gonna be ok the weather is so good so I'm just outside but there's some

wind so we'll see. Also yeah my nose is running so you can hear it

I have my cat right here... so today we're going to talk about friends in America

and especially friends when you're an exchange student. Of course it's only my

own experience I don't think that's gonna be the same thing for everyone I

don't think that's the same thing everyone at all. And also that's my

vision of the things that's my vision of relationships so what I realized coming

here is that I in America people are always gonna come to you you know they

know your exchange students so hey that's interesting

what's your number so you exchange your numbers but that doesn't mean your

friend you know I had all these numbers of people I was thinking they would text

me I would hang out with everyone I think I haven't seen half of the people I

have in my contacts in my phone, so really from the point you have the number the people

text them and just ask them out I always ask out because people have their life

here they have other friends too. Friends that they know since they're babies, since

they're like in kindergarden so just ask out and don't be, don't be like ashamed

to do it don't be embarrassed to do it because

you kind of have to do it and they want to hang out with you they just... I guess

they're afraid or they just don't think about it you know you're not the first

friend they have so you kind of have to take the first step and yeah just go !

I don't really hang out with my friends after school a lot of them have sports

and clubs so if you want to see friends go there find a place where you can go

with some friends or just wait the weekend Friday night and Saturday a lot

of friends can hang out and that's then I hang out the most a good time yeah do

sports I did dance and I met a lot of friends there and that's a good way to

hang out with friends that's something that you might have to do really like

fine clubs and things you can do together because I never really... yeah I

never hanged out after school at a house or like this

Also, well what can I say that's pretty easy to make friends

I least it was for me, I'm pretty outgoing so that was fine and you know you say to

the people yeah I am exchange student from Switzerland and they're going to be

interested they're gonna talk to you so like maybe ya take the first step and

present yourself the most of the time the teachers you know at the beginning of the

year they're like today we're welcoming the student from another country

and just ask like you see someone nice hey can I have your number maybe we can

hang out sometimes like just ask it like really open you know and if the person

said no I mean that never happened but whatever my experience with friends was

pretty good I have a ton of friends exchange students or American what is kind of

new for me I always I'm like my little group of friends and no one else and

here I have one or two friends very good friends and a ton of people around I can

hang out when I want you when they're free and I always have a good time take

the first step and don't be shy that's the thing like don't be shy just who

cares these people you are going to see them this

year never again if you don't want to see

them again so who cares and they can think you weird you're the exchange student

that's an excuse you can do what you want I always use that

okay so I

hope I helped you and if you were afraid to be exchange it on because you wouldn't have

any friends I hope you realize now that's not true

I don't know anyone that doesn't have friends and if you don't

feel like you have anything in common with an Americans

students, just go see the other exchange students there they're the best

bye

For more infomation >> #2 school in USA : Friends - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Anti Aging Hairstyles | The Younger Games - Duration: 3:19.

This industry is all about image

and of course I've been criticized for my body.

I feel like, you know, we should be judged on our talent

and not the way we look or how short or how tall we are.

And I overcame that by building opportunities

for myself to showcase my art.

I've been dancing since I was ten years old

and I always taught myself to have faith cause

I knew it would land me to where I am now.

I am Soraya Lundy.

And I am a dancer.

For more infomation >> Anti Aging Hairstyles | The Younger Games - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Interdimensional Mind Slaves - Duration: 7:38.

The Interdimensional Mind-Slaves

by Edward Morgan

A dog, when brought into the house, becomes a slave.

They do not have the capacity to control their own feelings.

Thus, the animal is at the mercy of how his owner feels.

If the owner feels well and the animal is fed and treated properly then the animal feels

well.

The owner cannot say the same for their own relationship with the animal no matter how

much they would like to empathize.

The owner does not rely on the pet for their livelihood or nourishment and so this is an

imbalanced relationship.

The animal pet will always lose out in the path of higher physical evolution even if

they gain in intelligence.

As long as they are relying on the human for food or mental guidance then they are a form

of slave.

The same process occurs with the human.

When the mind of the individual is determined primarily by the resources they have access

to and the circumstances of their life rather than their own intent to feel that way, then

they are at the mercy of whoever is in control of the environment.

In this plane, these are demi-gods, men who have the power of technology and mind-control

or socio-political (secret society) influence.

In the higher plane, these are demi-gods who have the power of technology and mind-control

or psychological/psychic or etheric influence.

When a human is brought out of their environment into a higher plane and cannot even process

the experience then their power is instantly given to the nearest being who can influence

them.

Thus, if humans live at the mercy of that which is around them, rather than what they

guide and intend within them through conscious application of free-will, they are the future

mind-slave pets of the interdimensional demi-gods on the non-physical planes.

The future is now, as all realities and moments are together as one.

The living human is a higher-dimensional being brought down to the level of the pet.

This is literally akin to the house owner crawling into the dog house to play and ends

up forgetting and believing that this is the original house!

If one lives more for themselves than the reality of the whole then they have lost their

true self which is in the original reality!

The goal of the secret indoctrination methods is to overwhelm one with information so deeply

that all ability to reason is dissolved and can then be re-shaped.

A goal of life could be to be fully present in the moment.

One could say these schools attempt to simulate the transition between realms to enable one

to overcome the distraction and challenge of immortality while alive.

Some interdimensional races are like ants or bees and instead of spit laden ant constructs

or nectar and spit laden honeycomb shaped beehives they have cyber-hyperspatial interdimensional

constructs of in between or interconnected spacetimes (connected by interdimensional

wormholes like ant-hills or bee-tunnels) and they feed on fear and the essence of nightmares.

Maybe this is a benefit, that these beings feed on fear so that they collect the unwanted

waste material.

Maybe they are healing the timelines or maybe that is an explanation for a race that looks

similar and this race is invented by a group as a cover for that.

Without some way of localizing, centralizing, and organizing the intelligence behind the

each world experience or structure, there is only endless dreaming.

The group gave structure to the worlds that exist by filtering the consciousness that

experiences them through a supercomputer system capable of matching that consciousness in

strength and eventually hyperspatial complexity.

Now, the machine monitors the world-lines and there is a capacity to control the world

lines by controlling the mind through a matter of the machine.

The interdimensional insects don�t just build interdimensional tunnels.

They build replicated 3 and 4 D environments to house their food sources.

They construct a complete temporal set of impulses, reactions, behaviors and beliefs.

The flowers that produce the nectar, the fruits of the garden are people.

Every belief, extracted memory, identity, form, feature, allusion and implication in

this world is that of the hive.

Every escape method we come up with from this side is personally programed into the hive.

There is only a method of action and double checking one�s self that can beat the hive.

Ultimately we have to trick something that is so intimately intelligent of our own behavior

and thoughts that this is synonymous with tricking ourselves.

This is the hyper-intelligent AI of the hive which replicates a version of ourselves to

match the soul energy which is a fragmented form of the original self that becomes stuck

within the frozen, fractal-dimensional goop that is space-time.

Forwards in time is only an illusion.

Time is created on the spot, programmed in from the moment the system started.

The only reality is the beginning of time and the end of time.

The interior is constructed as it goes.

These groups found the process through which this occurs and began to unfold that process

through what can only be described as methods of hacking into the cosmic computer system

that seems to be running this whole show.

Currently, the populations minds are maintained through a strict diet of artificial yet stimulating

media which sets the internal stage for the coming events of the program.

The system cannot destroy life.

To survive one must simply make it to the point where that script is reaching a junction

with something real.

They need us to survive, not the other way around.

They can only change the scene, the settings and the props, rather than the individuals

and the true self.

Thus, all the selves, all the times, all the scenes are just stages that they�ve set

to wipe and re-wipe the memory time and time again.

That is the wheel of karma.

It is an interdimensional be hive designed to look like a living room, connected by way

of hyperspatial tunnel to a beach, connected to an office building, connected to a 40�s

diner, connected to a space-station.

It�s all a show, and it�s all to catch your soul in a net of artificial experiences

designed by non-humanoids who sustain themselves

on your emotions.

For more infomation >> The Interdimensional Mind Slaves - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Emojiathon June TBR | by Mysteries of Writing - Duration: 3:54.

Hello hello I'm Chandra from Mysteries of Writing if

you're new to this channel don't forget to press that subscribe button and the notification

bell as I post videos about writing, the writing process and all things writerly and bookish

So today is a Wednesday and as usual I normally post a cliché video but today I realised

that I hadn't done my to be read list for the emojiathon which I am joining and I thought

I'd quickly do that before Friday because then I'm two days late last week I said

I'd do something about top 5 Wednesday I've decided I'm not going to do that

because then I'm going to be leaving you guys on like a series that I'm not going

to complete so I rather just keep with the clichés for now and if I start top 5 Wednesday

it will be something that I'll continue for at least a month or something

Firstly what is the emojiathon?

It's a readathon that's happening over June and basically there's a whole list

of emoticons that you can choose from and with each emoji comes a little challenge for

a book that you should read what type of book you should read I'll link the creator of

the emojiathon in the description box down below so that you guys have the entire list

so that you can do it if you want to do it and you're meant to choose four I've chosen

5 but I have 6 books The first emoticon that I chose was the laughing

face with the tears coming out of it and that was read a book that's sure to make you

laugh until you cry and the book that I've chosen is losing you head by Clare Kauter

and I've already started reading this book and it's really funny especially since I

don't read mystery books that much and I'm really enjoying it so I don't know if that

counts as cheating but I want to get through it so I'm going to do that this month

The next emoticon I chose was that little annoyed face or something and that's read

a book that you're annoyed with yourself for not having read it yet and I've chosen

2 books for this because I'm really mad at myself for both of them and I've got

the entire series for both of them lying around at home ok not lying around they're in a

shelf but I really feel bad for not having read these so and you're probably going

to get shocked so yeah so the first one is Narnia and I'm going to read one of the

books this month so that's book number 1 that I'm annoyed with myself and then this

one is going to be a major shocker I do love this author and I have read the first book

in this series but I'm really annoyed with myself for not reading the second one because

I really enjoyed her writing and she is an inspiration to a lot of people so and to me

believe it or not it's the second book in the Harry Potter series I have the entire

series as I've just explained in this house and I still haven't read it and I want to

read it so I don't know why I haven't gotten to it so we'll get through it this

month Then I chose the face with the little heart

eyes and this one is read a book that you bought because of its cover now I don't

really buy books because of their covers but I love some of the covers that I've got

and I've chosen one of the books that I did in my book haul and that is Nevernight

I really love this cover it is beautiful and I don't know so yeah and I want to get through

the book as well so choosing this one Then the next emoji that I chose was the little

eyes the looking eyes and this was read a book that you've been seeing everywhere so I

chose the Bone Season I've seen this book a lot around in Booktube and I really want

to read it as well so I'm choosing this one I'm going to hopefully get through it

this month and yeah And then I chose the little candy emoji and

this one was read a book that's like candy to you I've decided that I'm going to

choose City of Bones because I've already read it like I mentioned before but I want

to reread it so that I can remember it and get through the rest of the series and I know

I enjoyed this book so it's going to be like a little guilty pleasure for me

Well that's it for now I hope you guys join in on the emojiathon it seems like a really

fun way to get through reading and I hope you enjoyed this video if you did please give

it a like share it with your friends and don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Emojiathon June TBR | by Mysteries of Writing - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Vines #1 #15MinutesForLaughs HD - Duration: 15:01.

For more infomation >> Vines #1 #15MinutesForLaughs HD - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Почти новые телефоны с определителем номера (АОНы) - Duration: 2:48.

At one time I was repairing phones with caller ID (caller ID) and me to repair missed parts. And I gave in the newspaper "hand in hand" announcement of such a plan: "caller ID is faulty with a broken case buy for parts". When it came out, I was inundated with phone calls: call people from different parts of the city and offered me his scrap. I bought them at a ridiculous price: from 50 to 150 rubles, depending on the state. After a week, I had potato sack, filled to the brim caller ID. Examining the pile of scrap, I found that 80% of phones can be recovered. Fault them trifling: the wire is sealed where the transistor CT 940 flew. I decided to try to restore them and sell. The first thing I took apart, separating the inside from the buildings. The case I threw in a tub with detergent and thoroughly washed with a brush. Once they dried, I could not believe my eyes: before me lay an almost new phones. When assembling I immediately changed the keypad buttons for a new, transparent (cost 20 rubles in the store), rubber contact pads stuck to the foil. ROM reflash 26 version. Thus from the old CLI type Rus 20 new modern RUSSIA 26C. In the end I have on the table stood six phones Rus 26C. Now I put an ad in the newspaper "hand in hand" is a bit of a different type: "AON RUS 26, USED 3 months. sold for 450 RUB". For several days the Aonach flew like hot cakes. I got so excited that I dropped everything and started buying the caller ID. I bought only the caller ID processor-based 80с31, as the Z-80 there is no firmware Rus 26. Sometimes I don't even have time to do them, demand exceeded supply. I even have regular customers, they ordered the color, etc. It is quite profitable, costs are minimal. One caller ID - 100 Keyboard RUB - RUB 20 Parts to repair phones that cannot be restored. Total costs for one phone 100-150 RUB Sell for 400-450 RUB Net profit - RUB 300-350 per week can be sold at 7-10 CLI. It all depends on the advertising.

For more infomation >> Почти новые телефоны с определителем номера (АОНы) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

OMG dying to do this again (vr height phobia) ( subs en español) - Duration: 7:23.

For more infomation >> OMG dying to do this again (vr height phobia) ( subs en español) - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kendall Jenner | Passage of 'Gathering the Swans' - Duration: 0:43.

A passage from "A Gathering of Swans," by Truman Capote.

Authentic swans are almost never women nature, and the world have at all deprived.

God gave them good bones; some lesser personage, a father, a husband, blessed them with the

best of beauty emollients, a splendid bank account.

Being a great beauty, and remaining one, is, at the altitude flown here, expensive:

a fairly accurate estimate on the annual upkeep could be made—but really, why spark a revolution?

And if expenditure were all, a sizable population of sparrows would swiftly be swans.

For more infomation >> Kendall Jenner | Passage of 'Gathering the Swans' - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Boat Elevator using Minecarts in Minecraft 1.11 | Redstone Tutorial [ENG-SUB] - Duration: 2:21.

Hey Guys and wellcome back on The Creative Simon.

Today I have a Fan request from Druideka HD to make a Boat Elevator.

Actualy I was testing out some things with minecarts and boats and finaly I came to this design...

Here we have a Minecart that picks up the boat and the player and thats it.

You can download the Map down bellow in the Videodescripton.

From now on there are no more subtitles but you can try to understand what im saying AND dont forget to Subscribe ;D

For more infomation >> Boat Elevator using Minecarts in Minecraft 1.11 | Redstone Tutorial [ENG-SUB] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

White House Slams False & Unverifiable CNN Claims Of Intercepted Russian Trump Threats - Duration: 2:15.

White House Slams False & Unverifiable CNN Claims Of Intercepted Russian Trump Threats

by Tyler Durden

Seemingly dredging up old 'fake' news as new bombshells, CNN reports that Russian government

officials reportedly talked about having possibly "derogatory" information about President Trump

and some of his top aides during the 2016 presidential race.

As The Hill details, the officials' discussions were intercepted by U.S. intelligence, CNN

reported, citing two former intelligence officials and a congressional source.

A source told CNN the information was related to finances.

Russians appeared to think "they had the ability to influence the administration through the

derogatory information," the source said.

However, not only is The White House slamming the suggestions...

"This is yet another round of false and unverified claims made by anonymous sources to smear

the President," a White House spokesman told CNN.

"The reality is, a review of the President's income from the last ten years showed he had

virtually no financial ties at all.

There appears to be no limit to which the President's political opponents will go to

perpetuate this false narrative, including illegally leaking classified material."

The spokesman said the story plays "into the hands of our adversaries and put our country

at risk."

But CNN itself admits this is all bluster...

...sources said the Russians claims "could have been exaggerated or even made up."

Sources declined to say specifically which aides were being discussed.

"The Russians could be overstating their belief to influence," said one of the sources.

Still, when has anonymous sourcing of unverifiable claims held the liberal media back from penning

another Democrat narrative-confirming article to spoon-feed to the echo-chamber?

For more infomation >> White House Slams False & Unverifiable CNN Claims Of Intercepted Russian Trump Threats - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Spider-Man vs Venom (Final Fight) | Spider-Man 3 (2007) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:36.

Never wound...

...what you can't kill.

Eddie, the suit, you gotta take it off.

Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?

I know what it feels like.

It feels good.

The power. Everything.

But you'll lose yourself.

Let it go.

I like being bad.

It makes me happy.

Harry!

Peter. What are you doing?

No!

Eddie!

For more infomation >> Spider-Man vs Venom (Final Fight) | Spider-Man 3 (2007) | Movie Clip 4K - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

【Saya Scarlet】桜ノ雨 ☆ Sakura no Ame【踊ってみた】 - Duration: 7:33.

Even when we have to each walk our different path now,

we are still friends. There's no doubt about that.

Those days when we each shone in our own colors,

they now push our backs so that we can stick out our chests.

The school ground where dust flew as we competed in a race,

the uniform that we didn't wear properly because it didn't fit,

the scribbles that we wrote on the desk tops,

all of them are our testimonies.

The replies on the white paper couldn't convey completely

the amount of our memories, which are being blurred by our tears

Being childish, we also hurt each other before.

Have we, even by a little, grown up slightly?

The cherry blossoms rained in from our classroom's windows,

softly landed in our palms,

and knocked open our hearts.

Let's launch into the sky

the bouquets everyone made together.

Do not forget,

although we are each just a small flower petal right now,

we are not alone.

The love letters we found in our shoe rack,

the grumblings of our discontent in the hallway,

the future we drew hand-to-hand on the roof top,

all of them are our testimonies.

Although it's not written in our diplomas,

we have learned to trust and love people.

Crying, laughing, happiness, anger,

just like us, the blue sky is also clearing up.

A rainbow of cherry blossoms stretched into our classroom from the windows,

as a piece of our dream

stirred up the feelings in our chest.

Believing that we separate now in order to reunite later,

let's all wave goodbyes at each other.

Do not forget,

once we've each grown out an extravagant flower,

let's meet again here.

With thousands of schools out there,

it was a miracle that we ended up in this school.

No matter how many years you age,

please always keep that gentle smile.

The cherry blossoms rained in from our classroom's windows,

softly landed in our palms,

and knocked open our hearts.

Let's launch into the sky

the bouquets everyone made together.

Do not forget,

although we are each just a small flower petal right now,

we are not alone.

Once we've each grown out an extravagant flower,

let's meet again here.

No matter how hard it hurts me.

I'll never say good bye.

Your presence will always linger in my heart.

...wanna see your smile again.

For more infomation >> 【Saya Scarlet】桜ノ雨 ☆ Sakura no Ame【踊ってみた】 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Behind the Story of Kendall Jenner's Instagram - Duration: 0:44.

What's the story behing these instagram photos?

Whoo, I was at my best friend Gigi's birthday, and you know I just love when my nipples are out.

I was at the Sain Laurent store in London, and I had seen that Rihanna already wore that

heart thing, but I still loved it so I was like

You know what, I might just take a photo while I'm in the store instead of buying it.

And then it's already out there and I've worn it.

That's me and G, in New York, just hanging out.

I wore that outfit to go get breakfast with her, and we showed up and we were wearing,

like, similar outfits.

She thought it was really cute.

For more infomation >> Behind the Story of Kendall Jenner's Instagram - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

¡LAS 5 FRUTAS CON MÁS CALORÍAS!: TOP 5 # ADELGAZAR SIN HACER DIETAS - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> ¡LAS 5 FRUTAS CON MÁS CALORÍAS!: TOP 5 # ADELGAZAR SIN HACER DIETAS - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Get Ready With Me | Dinner and Movie Night - Duration: 4:51.

Music : Summer City - Aldenmark Niklasson

Music : Don't Let This Go To Waste - Loving Caliber

For more infomation >> Get Ready With Me | Dinner and Movie Night - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mi Hermano es Un Gordo Mentiroso 🐷👙| Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:50.

American singer and musician Vaughn Monroe said,

We'll introduce it with this quote

by American singer, Lady Gaga, which reads,

"Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you

that you can't be exactly who you are."

Great, Lady Gaga.

Bring out the litigants.

My life's got more plot twists than a thriller.

I spent 18 years of my life trapped.

I'll never go back to that place for anyone.

I've been happy since I discovered the real me.

Good afternoon and welcome.

Hello, ma'am.

Eduardo, you're suing Ricardo, who doesn't look like Ricardo.

-That's his legal name. -What's your name?

The Love Diva.

He's Ricardo.

Okay, "The Love Diva" seems like an artistic name.

-Don't you have another name? -His name's Ricardo.

-He's my brother. -Okay.

You're suing your brother Ricardo.

Good...

Tell me why you're suing him and what you demand.

-Good afternoon. -Good afternoon.

I'm suing my brother Ricardo for $20,000

for violation of trust.

-He asked me for $20,000... -I didn't ask you for them.

He asked me for $20,000 so he could get surgery.

-What kind of surgery? -Gastric bypass surgery.

Oh...

Let me explain so you can understand.

Go ahead.

Back in Mexico, we lived with our father.

He died five years ago from a heart attack.

After my father died, since it was just the two of us,

I had to care for my little brother

because he was still a minor.

As time went by, I sold a property our father left me

for $50,000.

Your father left the property in your name

because your brother was still a minor?

Yes.

He didn't give me that money.

I wanted to help him, so I left him with my aunt

and I came to this country illegally.

I used the money to hire a coyote so I could come here

and have better future in this country.

Okay.

Some time later, he became depressed.

He gained a lot of weight.

He weighed about 300 or 350 pounds.

He was obese and it was a health risk.

Eventually, I decided to help him.

I had him see the best doctors in Mexico.

That's when he got gastric bypass surgery.

He went to the doctors in Mexico,

but you were here, right?

Yes, I'm here illegally so I couldn't go back.

So he told you

that the doctors recommended he get gastric bypass surgery?

Yes, he wanted to join the Mexican military.

-He told you this? -He did.

Before my father died,

he promised him he'd join the military when he turned 18.

In Mexico, we make men.

He told my father he'd join the military to make him proud.

I took part of the money from the sale and sent him $20,000.

-Wonderful. -I brought evidence.

He needed surgery, but obviously 300 pounds is a lot.

He wasn't going to lose all that weight overnight.

He needed to see a nutritionist first.

I gave the producers evidence of how he looked after surgery.

So he sent you pictures of how he looked after the surgery?

Yes, so he could join the Mexican military.

Let's see the evidence.

Very manly.

So he sent you these pictures?

Yes, he was very manly.

He could've joined the military and made our father proud.

He doesn't look like that now.

He sent these pictures

and said that's what he looked like?

Exactly.

Everything was great.

Eventually, he joined the military.

He told me he had to train so he had to go away.

He said we wouldn't be in touch for a while.

He's my only family so I asked if he could write me.

Alright.

In the meantime, I was in this country working three jobs.

I've earned my keep.

Being an immigrant in this country isn't easy.

I'm not ashamed of that. I can say that.

I live in a house with four other men.

We share a single room.

What little money I earn...

Ever since I came here,

I sent him a monthly stipend of around $150 to $200,

depending on what I made that month.

One day, I found an Internet page called The Love Goddess.

The Love Goddess gave relationship advice.

I'd been focusing on my brother and my job for a long time.

Eventually, she came to Miami because she had a show.

-You mean The Love Goddess? -Yes.

That's when I found out it was my brother.

I walked into the changing room and I saw my brother.

I kicked his a--.

I fractured his brow bone.

I really hurt him.

You two had an online relationship

and you didn't know he was your brother.

Yes, and for my safety...

Wait.

Did you send The Love Goddess your pictures?

No, for my safety, I didn't.

You didn't send her your pictures?

No, because you know people do things with pictures nowadays.

He says I'm a liar, yet he's guilty of the same thing.

He never told me he had a profile.

How long did you two talk?

Six months.

Did you fall in love?

She said she wanted more from me.

She wanted a future with me,

which is all I care about as a man.

I want a big woman.

She used to say she had a huge secret

that she could only tell me in person.

That's why she came to Miami.

She even dedicated the show to me.

Oh, my!

Exactly.

I told the guys from security I wanted to meet her.

I walked into the changing room

with the biggest bouquet of roses I could find.

I walked in and this is what I found.

Got it.

It was a huge surprise.

How do you think that makes me feel?

I thought my brother was in the military.

What'd he do with my $20,000?

He didn't do anything.

He just gave himself boobs and a butt.

Really?

I had to work for those $20,000 I gave him.

I even had to ask for loans.

Alright, I get it.

So that's why you're here asking for the $20,000 back.

That's right.

Does it upset you that your brother's a transvestite?

I'm more upset about the lies.

So the lies are what you're upset about?

I don't care.

He's as good as dead to me. I don't care.

In Mexico, we make men.

Alright.

How do you respond to the suit?

Why'd you lie to your brother?

Why didn't you tell him the truth about who you were

and about what you felt?

What kind of surgery did you get?

I got a small set of boobs and butt implants.

Small?

That's what you spent the money on?

No, I didn't use it for that.

-Okay. -He did.

Look, I don't think I owe him anything.

I didn't ask him for that money.

He gave me the money because I was depressed.

I brought evidence.

Here's the proof.

Only food made me feel better so I gained a lot of weight.

I gained 200 pounds because only food helped me.

He left me with an aunt I'd never even met.

Alright.

I'd never met her before.

He gave her $5,000, which is nothing,

considering all the years I spent living with her.

He's lying.

I had to work when I was in Mexico so I could make money.

Tell me, why didn't you get weight loss surgery?

I did get it.

Liar!

Bring a scale!

You'll see!

Will you be quiet so I can talk?

Let's hear him out.

The thing is that I went to see lots of doctors.

I saw psychologists and nutritionists,

because it's part of the weight loss process.

The day of the surgery, I was given anesthesia

and I was in a coma for two weeks.

That was like a near-death experience.

I felt my life before the coma had been a lie.

A lie I'd made up to make my father and brother happy,

but I needed to be happy too.

Lies!

Are you saying you're gay?

Yes, I'm gay.

And you also like cross-dressing?

Yes.

-Did you always feel this way? -Yes, but...

But you were never able to tell your father or your brother.

No, because they're were very sexist.

How can you turn into a --- overnight?

Are you listening to him? He'll constantly call me a ---.

It didn't happen overnight.

He might've gotten the strength to come out overnight,

but he'd felt this way for a long time.

They'd insult me and call me --- all the time.

How was I supposed to tell them?

Look, if my father were alive...

Wait...

He would've killed him!

And he'd be in prison.

Mom would've killed you.

He'd be in prison.

Where's your mother?

She died 20 years ago when he was born.

She died during childbirth.

Okay.

So, after all these changes,

you opened this web page giving love advice?

Yes, via email.

Lies.

He says he's a woman, but his legal name's Ricardo.

Nowhere on my page does it say I'm a woman.

My brother was Ricardo not this.

It doesn't say I'm a woman anywhere.

I just have a picture.

Alright, who has witnesses?

-I do. -We both do.

Let's take a short break.

When we return,

-with your brother? -No.

What about you?

No, because he'd send me fake pictures.

He did?

He calls me a liar, but he lied too.

Nowadays, everyone lies on the Internet.

Hello. Your name?

Hi, my name's Kasandra.

I'm Eduardo's witness.

I work with him and he's my husband's best friend.

When his brother wanted to get the surgery,

Eduardo came to us and asked to borrow $5,000 from us.

He paid us back.

We gave him the money, because we knew how hard he worked

so he could help his brother get his surgery.

Every time his brother sent him pictures,

he was always happy when he saw he'd helped him.

But now he has to look at the result he doesn't deserve this.

He's a good person.

So you think he should be someone he's not

to make his brother happy?

No, he can be whomever he wants,

but I think he should pay his brother back and he won't.

Look, he gave me the money to make my happy.

He never told me the money was for the surgery.

He lied to me.

He said the money was so I could be happy.

This isn't my brother.

In the end, I used the money to make myself happy.

I'm happy now.

He's lying.

That's why he gave me the money.

-The defendant's witness. -Lies.

I get it.

So you two define happiness in different ways.

You feel cheated.

But consider this.

If your brother had called you and told you,

"Eduardo, I need to tell you something.

I'm gay and I like cross-dressing.

I need $20,000 so I can get a boob job, butt implants,

Botox and a wig..."

But...

What would you have told him?

He was 18.

I work my butt off, so I would've told him,

"You want boobs and a butt? Then work for it."

Hello. Your name?

I'm Gina.

And you're here on behalf of The Love Diva?

Yes, I'm her friend.

I've known her for some time.

I met her in Mexico.

I also had gastric bypass surgery.

I needed it because I was overweight.

Before she changed,

I tried talking her out of getting surgery.

I told her to do what she needed to be happy.

Why couldn't they be honest?

Let's bring out Dr. Moises Irizarry

and Dr. Madeline Hernandez.

Ma'am, if I may, there's another issue here.

He built my hopes up.

-I fell in love with him. -What?

He wasn't like this on the Internet.

I'm your brother!

He was different.

I don't care! I'm your brother.

I dedicated my show to him. The finale was for him.

So you're saying you fell in love with him?

That's impossible!

I can even show you...

Look, you're telling me...

Listen, I understand that you fell for him,

because you're gay, but I don't understand

why he put so much effort into your relationship,

when it's obvious you're a transvestite.

Anyone who sees your page will know you're not a woman,

because it's obvious you're a transvestite.

This just makes me think that he's also gay.

No, ma'am.

Well, I'm just telling you what my common sense is telling me.

I'd like to discuss the gastric bypass surgery.

What have we learned about this surgery?

It's a very controversial subject.

Yes, gastric bypass surgery is very risky.

During this surgery we reduce the size

of the patient's stomach.

The stomach is divided in two pouches

and then we add a shortcut of sorts,

so the food goes directly to the small intestine.

That way the person digests less food

and they get full faster.

However, this can lead to malnutrition

and other complications if the patients

don't follow a strict procedure.

So the person needs to be very disciplined

to successfully live with a smaller stomach.

Yes.

You need to be very committed or you can't do it.

Yes, and to avoid complications.

In some cases, doctors need to undo the surgery

because of medical conditions

or because of complications stemming from malnutrition.

Alright.

Doctor, in these cases where a family member is gay,

but they've grown up in an environment where they know

that coming out will destroy the family

so they don't say anything, how can we change this?

What's your advice?

Should they speak up and face the consequences?

Parents don't always reject their kids

because they don't love their them

or because they can't accept that their gay.

It's more like a grieving process.

They're mourning the person they thought their child was.

In this case, a son.

Parents need time to let it sink in,

so it's best to say it when you're still young.

If you feel a certain way, you need to say it.

I still won't...

My ruling.

It's very sad that you two had to lie to each other

after your father died

to honor a man who had strict views

that maybe you two don't even share.

So I agree with you about the lie,

but then again, he was scared.

Plus you said that if he'd come out to you,

you wouldn't have treated him the same.

As for the money, listen.

Your father left you a property.

The property belonged to both of you.

It was in your name, because he was a minor.

I gave him money when I left Mexico.

I left him money so he could support himself.

How much did you leave him? You didn't tell me.

I left him $5,000.

Oh!

So you left him $5,000, but you sold the property for $50,000.

Each of you were entitled to $25,000,

because if you split $50,000 evenly,

each brother gets $25,000.

You left him $5,000 when you left Mexico

and then sent him $20,000 for his surgery.

That was his inheritance.

I deny you your claim. It's final. Case closed!

Be kind, be careful, get educated,

give respect to get respect, and may God help us!

See you next time and thanks!

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM (305) 887-3060

For more infomation >> Mi Hermano es Un Gordo Mentiroso 🐷👙| Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 18:50.

-------------------------------------------

Dope Beat | Smooth Trap Beat Instrumental - "HIGH LEVEL" | Rick Ross Type Beat | RikeLuxxBeats - Duration: 4:08.

Dope beat

dope instrumental

smooth trap beat instrumental

smooth trap beat

dope

smooth beat

smooth instrumental

beat

beats

instrumental

instrumentals

,trap beat

trap

trapbeat

trap instrumental

dope trap beat

rick ross type beat

rick ross

type beat

trap type beat

rap beat

hip hop beat

rap instrumental

hiphop instrumental

high level

rick ross instrumental

rikeluxxbeats

#rikeluxxbeats

Dope beat

dope instrumental

dope

smooth trap beat instrumental

smooth trap beat

smooth beat

smooth instrumental

beat

beats

instrumental

instrumentals

trap beat

trap

trapbeat

trap instrumental

dope trap beat

rick ross type beat

rick ross

type beat

trap type beat

rap beat

hip hop beat

rap instrumental

hiphop instrumental

high level

rick ross instrumental

rikeluxxbeats

Dope beat

dope instrumental

dope

smooth trap beat instrumental

smooth trap beat

smooth beat

smooth instrumental

beat

beats

instrumental

instrumentals

Bryson Tiller Type Beat

Chill Trap Beat

Chill Instrumental

Type Beat

Chill Type Beat

Chill music

chill rap beat

Trap Beat

Trap Beats

Trap Instrumental

Trap Instrumentals

Free beat

Free Beats

Rap beat

Rap Instrumental

Instrumental Trap

Beat trap

hip hop beat instrumental

trap beat instrumental

hard trap beat

free beats 2017

free beats instrumental

free beat instrumental

free beat no tags

drake type beat free

drake type beat

future type beat

rap instrumental

rap

drake type instrumental

drake instrumental

drake type beats

future beats

free type beat

free type beats

drake type beat 2017

free beats

free bea

type beats

type beat 2017

future type beat

rap beat

rap instrumental

HipHop Instrumentals

HipHop Beats

hip hop rap instrumental beat 2017

Piano Beat

Piano Instrumental

Sad Beat

Inspiring Beat

Inspiring Instrumental

Dope beat

dope instrumental

dope

smooth trap beat instrumental

smooth trap beat

smooth beat

smooth instrumental

beat

Dope beat,dope instrumental,dope,smooth trap beat instrumental,smooth trap beat, smooth beat, smooth instrumental, beat, beats, instrumental,instrumentals,trap beat, trap,trapbeat,trap instrumental,dope trap beat, rick ross type beat, rick ross, type beat, trap type beat, rap beat, hip hop beat, rap instrumental, hiphop instrumental, high level, rick ross instrumental,rikeluxxbeats,#rikeluxxbeats

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét