Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Hello and welcome to a new video

Today I am in Düsseldorf and this is the first Cars & Coffee of this year

We are not at the Rheinturm as usual, but at the Classic Remise

We are in a hall where most of the cars are Porsche

AMG GT, Audi R8 V10

Let's start with this nice GT3RS in rivierablue over here

My GT3

then we got a Cayman GT4 over here

another Cayman GT4

then we have two GT3RS in ultraviolett

this is John's world famous GT3RS

I can tell you why it is that famous

It's the Milka-Mobile

also always on tour with us, the GT3 by Niclas and Frauke

and another GT4

a GT3

another GT3

and a GT3RS

what do we have here?

here we have Sebastiaan's GT3

Last time we met him at Cars & Coffee Twente

AMG GT's

Nic's McLaren 650S

And we have two more cars that we know, the AMG GT and the R8 V10 Spyder

both from Michael

and another Audi R8 Spyder

Inside the Classic Remise, but what is actually?

it is kind of a museum

where a lot of privately owned cars are parked

but some of them are also for sale

for example, here we have a Porsche speedster

let's have a look at the price

420.000€

Ferrari F50

pretty nice!

what else do we have?

most of them are classic cars

here we have an Aston Martin GT12

what you can see here

the roof and the side are made of carbon fiber

then we have air intake on the bonnet

what I like the most are the orange details on the car

on the front and the rear mirrors

and of course the rear wing is also made of carbon fiber

that is the best Porsche I have ever seen!

here we have 3, 4 Morgans

Most of the cars are parked behind those glas garages

for example this BMW Z8

and a SLR next to it

many many nice classic cars

and old Volvo

very nice!

so for now I was only inside

and let's go outside to see what's happening on the actual Cars & Coffee event!

my second spot of the AMG GTR on the road

very nice car

I would love to test drive this car one day

Gallardo in a very nice color!

Here we have a Cayman GT4 in the Martini look

I really like that Martini wrap

next to it another GT4

a 458

This was the first Cars & Coffee event from this year

Next time I will be here again of course

if you like the video, please leave a thumb up

and don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

thanks for watching and see you next time. Ciao!

For more infomation >> Cars & Coffee Düsseldorf May 2017 at Classic Remise! - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

WEO 2017 ;) (Only in computer) - Duration: 3:02.

Orientation Week end 2017

Reunion with the people who live in Nantes

I'm at Paris!!

convention for begin the week end

Activities by group

Stop with the brass band

Gifts :)

Little reception with games, pictures etc..

Sunday

Photos together

here

The older exchanges students

Photos before go home

Back home

Arrived!

Thank you <3

Thanks WEP et my coordinator for this week end and this adventure!

I passed very great moments with Aude, Alice...

You can like, comment, and subscribe on my channel. We find for a new video.

For more infomation >> WEO 2017 ;) (Only in computer) - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Iron 883 Daily #05: LOUD PIPES? - Duration: 4:35.

Moto Newbie. Which daily is it?

Hi! Today I'd like to talk about something I've seen being mentioned in the comments.

Warmest regards to Kamil!

You asked me 'why do you have stock exhaust',

'now that it got scratched, why didn't you replace it with something different'.

Well, my opinion on exhausts is a bit different than what most motorcyclists represent.

Even though I like the deep roar of a motorcycle, my opinion is that

most non-stock exhausts put emphasis on painful loudness instead of quality of the sound.

While I was waiting for my Iron, the dealership lend me a demo bike with some Vance and Hines exhaust for a day.

And I have to say that after the initial "wow", riding the bike forced me to take a brake every 40-60 minutes,

because the sound was very tiresome for me.

You can call me a lame guy, but I think that for daily use it causes more inconvenience, than it's worth.

Even though most of motorcyclists have a different opinion than mine,

I often see on YouTube videos on which are the best earplugs for riding.

There's definitely some dissonance between saying that loud exhausts are so cool for everyday use

and then getting earplugs.

I think that comfort is important,

and it's not that I wouldn't like my bike to sound nicer,

but I have no intention of changing the exhaust for two main reasons:

first, I don't know enough about the so-called 'db killers'

and how to make an exhaust sound better without adding unnecessary overall volume,

while the second reason is purely financial, as I wouldn't like all my disposable income,

from previous and upcoming moths,

to be put into the bike.

Unfortunately, there's more to life than riding a bike.

That'd be all for today.

I'd also like to ask any 'db killer' and exhaust experts out there

if you could tell me something more on this subject, as I'm pretty certain

that in the future I'll be replacing my current exhaust

for something that sounds better.

Right now I'm happy with what I've got, as the bike's awesome in all aspects.

I wanted to record at least one more 'daily' episode,

but unfortunately my professional life got in the way, so I'm busy and have no time for continuing this daily series.

I'm recording this to officially say goodbye.

Thank you so much for being here with me!

Of course I'm not leaving the channel, but I have to stop recording daily.

I have a tonne of new ideas for future videos, but I can no longer post new material everyday.

Remember to subscribe to see my new videos

and thank you once again for watching me getting used to the new bike

See you soon!

Translation and synchro: sroka.me

For more infomation >> Iron 883 Daily #05: LOUD PIPES? - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Why I Started Sleeping on the Floor - Duration: 2:53.

Few days ago I came back from my backpacking trip to Mallorca

nd I thought I'm gonna use this opportunity to explain

why I started sleeping on the floor.

Over last 2 or 3 years, me and my friend Jacob went on those one week budget

backpacking trips to warm mediterranean countries.

So far, we've been to Greece two times,

Italy, two of the Canary Islands and now Mallorca.

We wanted to see a lot of cool things in the places we visit,

but we didn't have a lot money.

So we decided that we're just going to take sleeping bags with us,

hike all day and just sleep wherever we end up at the end of the day.

And that's basically what we did on all those trips.

First time I had to sleep on the ground was pretty awful,

as I slept only in bed for my whole life.

Being very tired helped a lot, but nevertheless

I never got a full night of sleep.

I woke up a lot at night and my body was aching in the morning.

At the end of the trip I always would start to get used to it,

but then come back home and go back to sleeping on a bed.

So after one of the trips, I decided I'm gonna continue sleeping on the floor

and see what will happen.

After two weeks I got completely used to it

and I do it since then, for over one and a half year.

I love the minimalistic aspect of it,

and also feel like my posture got improved because of it.

No more slouching and no more back pains either.

On this trip to Mallorca we were sleeping in the most beautful places I can imagine.

On beaches, near the ocean or in the canyon.

And since my body is now expecting that I'm gonna sleep on the ground,

every night was just as comfortable as it can be for me.

We had a great time, a week full of adventures that most likely

wouldn't happen, if we had to go back to a hotel room every night.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain this subject, because some of you have been asking me about it.

Hope you liked the video, see you soon guys.

For more infomation >> Why I Started Sleeping on the Floor - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

RAUS aus dem EURO? - Duration: 11:00.

For more infomation >> RAUS aus dem EURO? - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

Simulating Honey Coiling | Two Minute Papers - Duration: 4:00.

Dear Fellow Scholars, this is Two Minute Papers with Károly Zsolnai-Fehér.

This episode is about simulating a beautiful phenomenon in nature, the buckling and coiling

effect of honey.

Mmm!

This effect is due to the high viscosity of materials like honey, which means that they

are highly resistant against deformation.

Water, however, is much less viscous as it is held together by weaker intermolecular

forces, therefore it is easier to deform, making it so easy to pour it into a glass.

We had an earlier episode on honey buckling, and as every seasoned Fellow Scholar already

knows, the link is available in the video description.

One key difference of this work is that the older solution was built upon a Lagrangian

approach, which means that the simulation consists of computing the velocities and the

pressure that acts on these particles.

It is a particle-based simulation.

Here, a solution is proposed for the Eulerian approach, which means that we do not compute

these quantities everywhere in the continuum of space, but we use a fine 3D grid, and we

compute these quantities only in these gridpoints.

No particles to be seen anywhere.

There are mathematical techniques to try to guess what happens between these individual

gridpoints, and this process is referred to as interpolation.

So normally, in this grid-based approach, if we wish to simulate such a buckling effect,

we'll be sorely disappointed because what we will see is that the surface details rapidly

disappear due to the inaccuracies in the simulation.

The reason for this is that the classical grid-based simulators utilize a technique

that mathematicians like to call operator splitting.

This means that we solve these fluid equations by taking care of advection, pressure, and

viscosity separately.

Separate quantities, separate solutions.

This is great, because it eases the computational complexity of the problem, however, we have

to pay a price for it in the form of newly introduced inaccuracies.

For instance, some kinetic and shear forces are significantly dampened, which leads to

a loss of detail for buckling effects with traditional techniques.

This paper introduces a new way of efficiently solving these operators together in a way

that these coupling effects are retained in the simulation.

The final solution not only looks stable, but is mathematically proven to work well

for a variety of cases, and it also takes into consideration collisions with other solid

objects correctly.

I absolutely love this, and anyone who is in the middle of creating a new movie with

some fluid action going on has to be all over this new technique.

And, the paper is absolutely amazing.

It contains crystal clear writing, many paragraphs are so tight that I'd find it almost impossible

to cut even one word from them, yet it is still digestible and absolutely beautifully

written.

Make sure to have a look, as always, the link is available in the video description.

These amazing papers are stories that need to be told to everyone.

Not only to experts.

To everyone.

And before creating these videos, I always try my best to be in contact with the authors

of these works.

And nowadays, many of them are telling me that they were really surprised by the influx

of views they got after they were showcased in the series.

Writing papers that are featured in Two Minute Papers takes a ridiculous amount of hard work,

and after that, the researchers make them available for everyone free of charge.

And now, I am so glad to see them get more and more recognition for their hard work.

Absolutely amazing.

Thanks for watching and for your generous support, and I'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> Simulating Honey Coiling | Two Minute Papers - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

A Bug's Life / Bir Böceğin Yaşamı (1998) - Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> A Bug's Life / Bir Böceğin Yaşamı (1998) - Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

ДАТА РОЖДЕНИЯ 8 ИЮЛЯ🍇СУДЬБА, ХАРАКТЕР И ЗДОРОВЬЕ ТАЙНА ДНЯ РОЖДЕНИЯ - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> ДАТА РОЖДЕНИЯ 8 ИЮЛЯ🍇СУДЬБА, ХАРАКТЕР И ЗДОРОВЬЕ ТАЙНА ДНЯ РОЖДЕНИЯ - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

#raissaandatalextakebrasil Day 2 - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> #raissaandatalextakebrasil Day 2 - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

MÃE MARIA - (AS DUAS FACES DE DEUS) - MAIO / 2017 - Duration: 18:10.

For more infomation >> MÃE MARIA - (AS DUAS FACES DE DEUS) - MAIO / 2017 - Duration: 18:10.

-------------------------------------------

Wie pflege ich meine CPL-Innentür? / CPL Tür reinigen / Tischler Power Tipp 4 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Wie pflege ich meine CPL-Innentür? / CPL Tür reinigen / Tischler Power Tipp 4 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Кастомные свойства — HTML Шорты - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Кастомные свойства — HTML Шорты - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Wilson's Heart (Zero Punctuation) - Duration: 5:46.

People often say to me, "Yahtzee, your support of VR as a concept seems rather incongruous

with your established tendency to neophobically reject gimmicky hardware.

It seems odd that someone usually so mindful of the slightest flaws in games can forgive

a gaming system whose fancy plastic eye troughs could be repurposed as a sick bucket at any

moment.

Also, Veni Vidi Vici."

And I say "Well, the ghost of Julius Caesar.

Have you ever thought that maybe we're the ones who aren't meeting VR half way?

We're going to have to suck up this whole vomiting nonsense if we want to be serious

about immersion tech.

When the hyperintelligent alien whales declare war on our society and we have to assault

their undersea cities in giant torpedo-equipped mechasquid, the remote control operators in

their sensory deprivation pods aren't going to be able to turn over and complain that

their tummy hurts."

So I've been fiddling with the Oculus Rift lately, and have been playing a new game that

the Oculus people seem to be really trying to push: Wilson's Heart.

Not to be confused with Wilsons Hearth, which is a fireplace especially for former presidents

named Woodrow.

That wasn't exactly A-material, was it.

Fuck it, move on.

This was also my first time using the motion controls, or to use the proper name, the "fucking"

motion controls.

I'll admit the touch devices are an improvement on waving dildoes around 'cos the Oculus constantly

tracks your hand and finger positions rather than trying to interpret the spastic flails

as they come, but at the end of the day, whatever buttons you're pushing or titties you're fondling

in VR magic land you're still groping empty air and getting constant reminders of the

real world where you're just a twat on a couch with bills to pay and two pounds of plastic

strapped to your eyeballs.

But immersion aside, so you're looking down and seeing your hands inside the VR world

reacting and moving in perfect synchronicity with your meatspace ones.

What then?

You're still rooted to the spot and can't even rotate without the risk of making a confession

to the church of Armitage-Shanks, so the potential for deep gameplay is limited.

It's more suited to the sort of thing that's euphemistically billed as an 'experience'

rather than a 'game'.

Where there's a fruit bowl, and you pick up a banana, and then you look at the banana,

and then I guess that's where you're supposed to reach orgasm.

Wilson's Heart is an attempt to get a full-on narrative adventure game out of that setup.

It's a horror game where you wake up in an abandoned hospital with no memory of how you

got there.

What bold new strides we're taking with this new technology.

Next you'll be telling me it's dark and raining outside and the electrics are on the futz.

Oh, wow I didn't even mention the lightning storm.

I think that fills out my Bingo card.

To it's credit, though, the game's not asking to be taken seriously, which is just as well.

It's all in black and white and it's deliberately evoking old horror B-movies in a Universal

Monsters sort of area.

Think vampires, werewolves, the creature from the African-American lagoon.

The main character is Wilson, cantankerous old fart and former neighbour to Dennis the

Menace, who acquires a whole new suite of problems when he discovers his heart has been

removed and replaced with a weird mechanical device that looks like the puzzle box from

Hellraiser had sex with a magic 8 ball.

This device has many strange, gameplay convenient powers, such as the ability to fix malfunctioning

light fittings.

What do you mean, call an electrician?

How's that easier than selling my body and soul to channel the forces of a capricious

ethereal netherworld?

Alright, how do we play this game then.

Well first you need to stand up in the middle of your living room - let me stop you there,

game, with a hearty bollocks to you.

I went through this already with Rise of Nightmares.

I'll only stand around getting my feet sore for hours if I'm at a rock concert or a cattle

auction or anywhere else where there's a non-zero chance of getting laid.

I'm going to sit on my nice comfy couch, tell the game that I'm standing, and we can just

roleplay that I'm sitting in a very high wheelchair, OK?

"OK, but don't come crying to me next time we need you to open a drawer on a low desk

and you crack your knuckles on your coffee table."

So there we are sitting three feet off the ground in an abandoned hospital, and the true

horror grips us as we look around the room and see a number of ghosts peering interestedly

at doors and furniture.

Until we realise, oh wait, that's the user interface.

This is how we're bypassing the motion sickness problem - instead of free movement we jump

from position to position like the original Myst.

But hey, there are people who still think of Myst as a classic, generally people who

haven't played it lately.

And I don't feel nauseous!

I'm just getting a headache like I'm stuck in a metal lift with a concert brass section.

I think that's because I'm constantly having to twist my neck around to look for travel

points behind me.

Guess you should've stood up after all, Yahtz.

Oh, sure.

If I were standing I could've turned all the way around and then throttled myself with

the Oculus cord.

So the puzzles are pretty standard timewasting fare for a modern adventure game - there's

an obstacle, there's at best three rooms to explore, and the solution for each obstacle

is obvious as soon as you've explored everything.

There's a randy stallion in one room and a pair of sturdy wanking gloves in the other,

that sort of thing.

I guess it's the 'Experience' thing again that's less for the intellectual challenge,

we're supposed to still be creaming ourselves over the fact that we're actually using our

own hands to jerk off a horse.

There's also the occasional combat section, the mechanics for which change from battle

to battle, but they generally start with you getting instakilled three or four times before

you figure out what particular gang sign you need to throw up to deflect the attacks.

I suppose there's some catharsis in repeatedly punching the air as the air squeaks and makes

fleshy noises, but things fall down a bit whenever you're called upon to accurately

throw something.

Throwing accurately with motion controls is more art than science.

I watch my missile bounce off the ground three feet away and I'm right back at middle school

Rounders practice.

Terrifying, yes, but not in the right way.

Wilson's Heart in summary is harmless enough with decent production value but will seem

adorably quaint when-stroke-if and that's a massive pulsating 'IF' VR moves out of the

experimental phase, like watching a 3D movie from the 80s without the 3D on so you're left

wondering why the actors keep pointing things at the camera and acting like you're meant

to be shitting yourself.

With that in mind, making the rest of the game as quaint as possible was smart, although

not as smart as it thinks it is.

Spoiler warning, you know the drill, buckets on heads.

Throughout the game we find bodies drained of blood and conclude there's a vampire about.

Now, one of the NPCs is tall, thin, with a Widow's peak and pointy ears and is named

Bela, as in Lugosi, no seriously.

Of course he's not the vampire, but what bothers me is how, after that's revealed, the game

seems so fucking pleased with itself.

"Bet you thought he was the vampire, you silly sausage!

Har har crow crow."

Actually I didn't, Wilson's Heart, because I was giving you one nanoangstrom of credit.

And now to solve the mystery of Mr. W. Erewolf and his fondness for tennis balls.

For more infomation >> Wilson's Heart (Zero Punctuation) - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

TYPOWY PRACOWNIK - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> TYPOWY PRACOWNIK - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

WISHLIST I Es wird intim - Duration: 13:26.

For more infomation >> WISHLIST I Es wird intim - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

Edgar Sandoval Jr - Muse (B3RROR Remix) - Duration: 2:28.

Did you still wanna go to California?

You told me that you wanna see the world

I know you're here with me

Though I can't see your face

I really need you right now (you right)

Really need, really need you right now

Tryna find a muse right now (muse right)

All the muse that I find in you right now

Cigarettes in my pocket

Better than light up

What about then last week with you

Now you're gone and someday

I hope you return to me

Return to me

We've got problems I know this

Every second I notice

Your subtle movements to your kiss

All my nightmares have turned bliss

I really need you right now (you right)

Really need, really need you right now

Tryna find a muse right now (muse right)

All the muse that I find in you right now

Cigarettes in my pocket

Better than light up

What about then last week with you

Now you're gone and someday

I hope you return to me

Return to me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét