Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

RM: It's awesome!

(T/N: Possibly referring to the performance of 'Light My Body Up' where there were pyrotechnics on stage.)

For more infomation >> [ENG] 170530 EPISODE: 방탄소년단(BTS) @ Billboard Music Awards 2017 - Duration: 20:58.

-------------------------------------------

Survivre sans se doucher - Duration: 12:40.

For more infomation >> Survivre sans se doucher - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

Life Sentence First Look Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Life Sentence First Look Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Jesse's Death / Chasing Tran | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 5:12.

Dom, put the gun down now!

- Move your car. - No bullshit!

Put it down now! No more running!

I'm not running!

- Where's Leon and Letty? - They're long gone!

Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me!

- Put the gun down. I swear to God! - You are the cop!

You're a cop!

Brian, I got to find Jesse before they do.

- I'm all the kid's got. - I'll call in the plates.

PD will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him.

- Move your car. - Dom, stop it! It's over. Please.

Mia, stay out of it!

Dominic, I am so sorry.

I don't know what I'm doing, Dom.

I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's going on.

What were you thinking, man?

I don't know! I panicked! I'm sorry.

I'm scared!

I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?

Dom!

Jesse!

No, Jesse!

No, Dom, no!

Call 911. You call 911!

For more infomation >> Jesse's Death / Chasing Tran | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ella is dankbaar dat ze haar 20ste verjaardag kan vieren - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> Ella is dankbaar dat ze haar 20ste verjaardag kan vieren - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

20170529 ♥ 妮婭 ♥ 是老公還是ㄈㄨ 0///0 (我的賴皮女友OS) - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> 20170529 ♥ 妮婭 ♥ 是老公還是ㄈㄨ 0///0 (我的賴皮女友OS) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

КАК РЕАЛИЗОВАТЬ МЕЧТУ. ОСУЩЕСТВИТЬ МЕЧТУ. ДОСТИЖЕНИЕ ЦЕЛИ. - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> КАК РЕАЛИЗОВАТЬ МЕЧТУ. ОСУЩЕСТВИТЬ МЕЧТУ. ДОСТИЖЕНИЕ ЦЕЛИ. - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

First Street Race | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 5:48.

You're going to win.

I'm going to win.

We had a reported homicide. 187, at Barabian Liquors.

I've got a 187 in Glendale. Cops are all over it. We're good to roll.

- All right. - Let's race!

Right.

Go!

Hell, yeah!

Damn, that guy's fast.

Let's go! Mčnage!

No! Monica!

Shut up!

Well done, baby!

Come on. Come on. Back up.

Here's what you won, right here. There you go.

You were racing a bunch of skateboards. Know what I mean?

My sister holds the money. Count it.

And you're my trophy.

- Hey, Monica. What's up, baby? - What's your problem? You didn't win.

Fuck you then!

Was that fun?

Got a problem there, buddy?

- What are you smiling about? - Dude. I almost had you.

You almost had me?

You never had me. You never had your car.

Granny-shifting. Not double-clutching, like you should.

You're lucky that 100-shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake.

- Almost had me? - You tell him, Dominic. Get out of here.

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...

...and replace the piston rings you fried.

Ask any racer. Any real racer.

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

For more infomation >> First Street Race | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Johnny Tran | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 3:29.

- Oh, great. - What?

It's going to be a long-ass night. That's what.

Follow us.

I thought we had an agreement. You stay away. I stay away.

Everybody stays happy.

We got lost. What do you want me to tell you?

- Who's "we"? - My new mechanic.

Brian, meet Johnny Tran.

The guy in the snakeskin pants. That's his cousin. Lance.

So, when are you going to give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?

- This your ride? - It was. It's his now.

No, it's not. I haven't taken delivery.

Then, it's nobody's car. But somebody put in the wrench time.

- What do you think, Lance? - It's an amazing machine.

Yes, indeed.

Let's go.

I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you.

- You'll need more than that crotch rocket. - I got something for you.

- What the hell was that all about? - Long story. I'll tell you later.

Let's get out of here.

NOS!

- So, what the hell was that all about? - It's a long story.

Well, we got a 20-mile hike. Humor me.

A business deal that went sour.

Plus, I made the mistake of sleeping with his sister.

For more infomation >> Meet Johnny Tran | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Gifted Promo "A Different World" Marvel Series (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> The Gifted Promo "A Different World" Marvel Series (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Brian vs Dom Ending Race | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 5:04.

I used to drag here back in high school.

That railroad crossing up there is exactly a quarter mile away from here.

On green, I'm going for it.

That's not what I had in mind.

You know what you're doing?

I owe you a 10-second car.

For more infomation >> Brian vs Dom Ending Race | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

PINJAM UANG - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> PINJAM UANG - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Pretty Little Liars 7x17 Sneak Peek "Driving Miss Crazy" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Pretty Little Liars 7x17 Sneak Peek "Driving Miss Crazy" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Opening the Opera House to everyone - Duration: 2:22.

In terms of access programs, we do a lot of accessible performances where we make the

actual performances accessible for students or young people if they might have a vision

impairment, or they're blind or they're hearing impaired.

And we also do autism-friendly performances, and those performances are designed to cater

for the needs of students or young people on the autism spectrum.

We run dance workshops that are inclusive for people with disabilities, and we also

run music programs and supported playgroups as well.

We're able to run these programs because of the generous donations we receive from

our donors, and therefore we're able to subsidise the programs

to make them more accessible for families.

We know that Evie loves this kind of — she loves music and she loves performance, and

it reaches into her and creates a common bond of communication.

It has completely dominated all of her imagination – she is so excited by everything.

>> When it was suggested that our children would be going to the Opera House, there were a

lot of emotional reactions.

The parents were incredibly grateful.

And one of the parents stood up — he was in tears because he did not believe that his

daughter would be able to come to the Opera House and be able to sit through a concert.

>> She had a magnificent time, I think.

Did you like it?

Did you like it when we went to the beach and went under the sea?

>> The Opera House belongs to everyone, and we feel it's really important that everyone

have the opportunity to have an Opera House experience.

If you see children watching a show that they've never seen before — the light in their eyes

and their sense of optimism and hope is really fantastic.

And we want everyone to be able to experience that.

>> The fact that a little girl who loves ballet can go to the ballet — a little girl who loves

seeing a show can see a show – a show with beautiful songs and colour and movement, and

that tells a story, a fundamentally human story —

that means a lot.

For more infomation >> Opening the Opera House to everyone - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

The Bold Type Official Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> The Bold Type Official Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

ദാമ്പത്യത്തിലെ സംശയ രോഗം -family counseling malayalam-Malayalam Motivation - Duration: 3:47.

Malayalam Motivation Speech

Happy Life TV

For more infomation >> ദാമ്പത്യത്തിലെ സംശയ രോഗം -family counseling malayalam-Malayalam Motivation - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

爐石爆笑及outplay精華#2 (CC中文字幕) - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 爐石爆笑及outplay精華#2 (CC中文字幕) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

"Ten Seconds or Less" | The Fast and the Furious (2001) | Movie Clip - Duration: 3:16.

What it's going to do is, it's going to spool up really quick.

- I got this set up for 24 psi. - Got it.

You got big plans tonight?

Yeah. We're going out to dinner.

You break her heart, I'll break your neck.

That's not gonna happen.

I want to show you something.

Me and my dad built her.

Nine hundred horses of Detroit muscle.

It's a beast.

- You know what she ran in Palmdale? - No. What?

Nine seconds flat.

- God. - My dad was driving.

So much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line.

Barely kept her on the track.

- So, what's your best time? - I've never driven her.

Why not?

It scares the shit out of me.

That's my dad.

He was coming up in the pro stock-car circuit.

Last race of the season.

A guy named Kenny Linder came up from inside, in the final turn.

He clipped his bumper and put him into the wall at 120.

I watched my dad burn to death.

I remembered hearing him scream.

But the people that were there said he had died before the tanks blew.

They said it was me who was screaming.

I saw Linder about a week later.

I had a wrench, and I hit him.

And I didn't intend to keep hitting him, but when I finished, I couldn't lift my arm.

He's a janitor at a high school.

He has to take the bus to work every day.

And they banned me from the tracks for life.

I live my life a quarter-mile at a time.

Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store...

...not my team and all their bullshit.

For those 10 seconds or less...

...I'm free.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét