Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Hi guys, Knappen here

Me and Hazza are doing a weekly loadout series where we play around one to three games with a chosen loadout

and then we see who does the best with it.

We are going to upload it every Friday at...

15.30 GMT+1 London time so 16.30 Swedish time or GMT+2

For those who are wondering.

So if you want to see both perspectives check out Hazza's channel in the description.

We are going to keep up this series until the release of Battlefront II then we will see...

what we are going to do with it

I really it really depends on how the next game is

So I really hope you guys enjoy this series and I will see you on Friday

bye bye!

For more infomation >> New Loadout Series w/ Hazza - Star Wars Battlefront - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Farming Simulator 17 MAN TGS ITRUNNER PACK PART #2 AUTOLOAD BALE TRAILERS - Duration: 12:51.

HI GUYS !!!! Welcome to Farming Simulator 17 Mods Channel This video is The Second Part Of MAN TGS ITRUNNER PACK In this video I use the Autoload bale Container to load and sell some (198 :p) Grass Bales .

12 Bale Container To make this road train I'll use the ITR semi trailer And The 2 Axle Dolly From ITRunner Pack Check Description

Here at Coldgrest Map I have create a big grass field and I have done some passes with the Krone Big M Cutter I do not remember how many ...

To make grass bales I'll use the JCB 8000 Chip Tuned Tractor And The NEW HOLLAND BB1290 Baler

ballleeessss

I think there enough bales for now Every Bale Container can holds 18 Square Bales

Don't Forget to release the bales using Y KEY AT EVERY TRAILER

I gain about 117.000 Euro for 198 Grass bales not bad I think

If you enjoy watching my videos... Give thumb up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE And for any question ( or just for say HI!!) LET comment I will be happy to answer you...... bb

For more infomation >> Farming Simulator 17 MAN TGS ITRUNNER PACK PART #2 AUTOLOAD BALE TRAILERS - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

Злые люди против мотоциклистов. Angry people are against motorcycles/Angry people vs Biker/2017 - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> Злые люди против мотоциклистов. Angry people are against motorcycles/Angry people vs Biker/2017 - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jojo "Vento Aureo" Motion comic [Fandub Ita] TRAILER - Duration: 0:34.

Take a closer look at this!

They want to dub our series!

We just got a report about it.

That's so cool!

I see they run a facebook page too! We could keep up with their news this way.

It seems very interesting! But are they talking about the manga?

I'm so curious to see how it turns out!

I don't think they will be able to get through chapter 4, right Mista?!

What the fuck! Why must it be exactly that chapter?!

Just like I thought, at this point we can only

SUBSCIBE TO THEIR CHANNEL!

For more infomation >> Jojo "Vento Aureo" Motion comic [Fandub Ita] TRAILER - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Volibear Jungle is the Best | League of Legends Season 7 Jungle - Duration: 2:47.

The Thunder calls

For more infomation >> Volibear Jungle is the Best | League of Legends Season 7 Jungle - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tháng 6/2017: 3 Con Giáp Này "Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Tường", Tiền Tiêu Khỏi Nghĩ - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Tháng 6/2017: 3 Con Giáp Này "Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Tường", Tiền Tiêu Khỏi Nghĩ - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

☠ ROAD RAGE 28 - STUPID DRIVERS COMPILATION - MAY 2017 - Duration: 10:13.

With so much space he must pass close to me ....

Note the biker on the left

The truck almost hit him, the driver even looked at the mirror

The rush to go to the left lane ... The saga continues ....

Crossing solid lines....

Let the right lane free for me ... at least I do not dare to go to the left lane to overtake

Look to this guy!!! I am wordless!

ehehe this guy thinks that he's on a motorcycle

This guy wanted to send me to the ground ...

Anything goes...

Why this guy his braking in the left lane?!?

The old men rather than pull to the right lane once, stays in the middle of the two lanes...

The triangle is well placed, 30 meters from the car .... or not!

An accident involving several cars two of them ended up firing.

look the black car that is in the right lane in front of gray.

He went to the middle lane when there was no one ahead ... Forcing everyone to brake.

I can't understand what these people have in their heads!

Again the rush to go to the middle lane even when there's no one ahead

Honked but sure he will think he did nothing wrong...

Without lights ....

Look to this guy driving !!

?!?!?

Let me overtake... I don't want to be here.

All to the middle lane!

Seriously I can not understand this!

It will be a kind of allergy?!?

Cross the continuous line then you will talk to the police gentlemen ...

Ui ui ui .... crazy guy!

Why not brake after changing lanes?

Black Jeep ahead even look the mirror .. almost hit the car

Crossing the red light...

This guy is a little bit confused ...

This one will take some time but notice the driving .. If can you call this driving ...

She turned at the last moment without blinker ...

Again without blinker

Still no blinker ...

Drive off the lane and without looking around

Now I will say what you can't see the video ...

In this moment I had noticed,

that she is on phone,

and beyond that is searching something in a briefcase.

and continues talking on the phone and reading some papers.

At this point I was trying to get out from behind her as she was going on S's

Searching again for more papers on the passenger side

Brake with no one ahead

Finally she used a blinker ... after all they work ...

Another one at the phone...

I'm at the roundabout but seem invisible they don't stop....

People think that I can guess things... Stops in the intersection without blinkers and I need to guess that it will stop to let person out...

Another red light

Bikers do it too...

I always stop even if it takes to brake more ...

Again the rush to go to the left lane ...

The Mercedes now don't have turning signals ... they are optional ...

A risky maneuver ...

Instead of speeding up she decides to stop .. had to overtake from the right... I don't want to be hit from behind.

No blinkers and no need to go to the middle lane...

Automatic captions, if you detect any error can correct, the link is in the description. Thank you

For more infomation >> ☠ ROAD RAGE 28 - STUPID DRIVERS COMPILATION - MAY 2017 - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Gaddi Tu Manga De - Duration: 1:20.

subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> Gaddi Tu Manga De - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Street Food BEST TAKOYAKI in JAPAN 2017 (OSAKA) - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Street Food BEST TAKOYAKI in JAPAN 2017 (OSAKA) - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Pofuduk Slime yaptık çok güzel oldu,Pofuduk Slime nasıl yapılır,Eğlenceli Çocuk Videosu - Duration: 9:38.

Merhaba Arkadaşlar bugün sizlerle popuduk slime yapıcaz:))

For more infomation >> Pofuduk Slime yaptık çok güzel oldu,Pofuduk Slime nasıl yapılır,Eğlenceli Çocuk Videosu - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Oost (Hoekse Lijn) 22 mei 2017 - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Werkzaamheden Vlaardingen Oost (Hoekse Lijn) 22 mei 2017 - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nếu 'Em chưa 18' được Hàn Quốc, Ấn Độ mua làm lại? - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Nếu 'Em chưa 18' được Hàn Quốc, Ấn Độ mua làm lại? - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

What We Did When Our 4-Year-Old Stole From PreSchool - Duration: 7:29.

Morning, everybody. Today I wanted to talk to you about stealing.

Thievery. Pickpocketing. No, I'm just joking. I actually just found out here

recently that my four-year-old daughter stole something. She stole something that

didn't belong to her, and I wanted to talk to you about how we handled the situation

with discipline versus punishment. All right, so as I mentioned,

my four-year-old daughter came home with something from school that wasn't hers,

so she stole something. This is the first time she's ever taken anything that wasn't

hers.

And though we have definitely talked about stealing...she's asked,

multiple times, what does stealing mean? What is stealing? And I've always

explained, you know, if you take something that doesn't belong to you,

or if you take money that doesn't belong to you, or if you go to the store and you

take a piece of candy that doesn't belong to you, that's stealing.

So we've talked a lot about what stealing means and what it looks like,

but I think that there's a difference between talking about it,

you know, in theory, or just talking about it, versus in practice.

So, here's kind of what happened. We're at home, and she went into her room and got

some of her little miniature farm toy doll things. She brought it back out to the

kitchen table and she was building a farm, and she looks over and she says,

"Mommy, look at the little girl. She's standing on her step," and I thought,

"Okay."

You know, I look over, and I see this little plastic toy, square toy thing that

I hadn't ever seen before, and I was like, "Where did you get that?" because I'm

thinking maybe she took it out of... I don't know, out of something of her dad's,

or... I have no idea where it came from, because it wasn't actually fun,

or cool, or cute, or colorful. It was just this little gray square box thing.

And she said, "Oh, it's from school," and I immediately said, "From school?

What do you mean, from school?"

And she said, "Well, it's from one of the activity centers," and I said,

"Did you bring it home?" and she said, "Yeah." She said, "I put it in my little

pocket, and I brought it home," and I thought, "Oh." So I said,

"You stole it?" and her little face, she goes, "Yeah." It's like it just dawned on

her. That's why I said I think that there's a difference between talking about

stealing and then having it actually be in practice.

Because she knows what's stealing. If you ask her, "What's stealing?" she would

know, but I don't think that she actually connected the dots in her head that she

was stealing something, because her face just kind of fell, and she thought,

"Oh." And so I told her, I said, "Honey," I said, "You can't take things that don't

belong to you." I said, "That belongs to the school," and she said,

"Yeah." I said, "So we're going to need to take that back to your teachers and you're

going to need to apologize for taking it, because it's not yours."

And so she said, "Okay, mommy," and we just left it at that, because the one

thing that I don't want to do is shame her, because I don't want her to feel bad.

I don't want her to think, "What's wrong with me?" Because there's nothing wrong

with her. She's four! She doesn't know about this stuff yet. And not only that,

shame doesn't work. When you shame your kids, that doesn't...it rarely works.

In fact, I don't think it ever works. So anyway, I didn't want to shame her,

even though the mommy part of me wanted to be like, "Why did you do that?

You can't do that!" you know.

So, I just let it go. So, we went into the school the next day that she had class,

and I pulled one of her teachers aside and I explained to her what happened,

and I had the little piece and I showed it to her, and she said,

"I'm not sure I even know what that is." I said, "Well, it's from an activity

center," and she said, "Oh, okay. I know what it's for." And so I said,

"We've already talked and she wants to clean up her mess." It's kind of the term

we use. When you make a mess, you clean it up, and what does that look like?

And so, in this case, cleaning up her mess looks like taking the toy,

the little tiny thing that she had, and giving it back to her teacher,

and apologizing for taking something that didn't belong to her.

So I handed it to her, and she...after I had explained to her teacher what was

going on, and I said, you know, "Will you help us have a teachable moment?" And her

teacher was so sweet. She was like, "Yes, I would love to." So,

we went in, and I handed her the little piece, and I said, "Okay,

sweetie. You know what you need to do. I want you to clean up your mess."

She immediately took the piece, she went over to her teacher, and she said,

"Miss R. I took this other day. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done that,

and it's not mine, and I'm sorry. I won't do it again." And her teacher said,

you know, "It's okay, sweetie." She said, "Thank you so much for bringing it back.

I appreciate you being honest and bringing it back to us." She said,

"How about in the future, let's just leave the toys at school?

Let's leave them at school, and you can play with them whenever you want.

Okay?" and my oldest was like, "Okay."

And the teacher gave her a hug, and she went on her way. And I feel

like...honestly, for me, it was handled perfectly, because after we explained to

her, she realized what she had done was wrong. She was more than willing to clean

up her mess. In her own little four-year-old way, she was repentant.

I know she felt bad. So she was willing to clean up her mess, in fact,

I didn't even actually really have to ask her to do it. So, she cleaned up her mess,

and then, her teacher handled it beautifully.

She forgave her, but she said, "Let's not do that again," and so,

the impression that's left in my little four-year-old's mind is that she made a

mistake, and she apologized, and we're going to move forward. Now,

obviously, in the future, if it's something bigger, and if there's...you

know, different circumstances are going to call for different...you know,

different reactions, and different types of discipline. Obviously,

I'm not going to ground my four-year-old for taking a little piece of thing from

her school.

So, obviously, as she gets older, the situations will change, but I feel like

for her age, it was handled perfectly. There's no shame. She probably won't do it

again, at least for a little while, until she decides...you know,

maybe when she gets to be a little older and she decides she's going to be sneaky,

but that's different. That's totally different than what we had happen here the

other day, so... Anyway, I wanted to talk really quickly about the way we handled

it. I will be completely honest, though, I did consult with my parents because I

thought, "What am I going to do? This is a good moment, but how do I handle this?"

And so, I'm grateful for the wisdom of parents and grandparents,

and so...this is definitely not all me, so I'm grateful for their wisdom.

But yeah, I just wanted to share that with you guys, and I appreciate you watching

today. I hope you're having a good day. We would invite you to follow along with us,

subscribe to our YouTube channel. We've got a bunch of videos about parenting,

and babies, and stealing, now.

But thank you so much for watching. Click Like if you like our videos,

leave us some comments. Do you have stories about how you handled your kids

taking things? I would love for you to leave comments and kind of join in with

us. We also have a Facebook page, and we have a blog, so we'll hope that you'll

join us on one of those mediums. Take care, enjoy the rest of your day,

and come again soon. Bye!

For more infomation >> What We Did When Our 4-Year-Old Stole From PreSchool - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

How Not to Be Offended - tech and science - Duration: 4:56.

How Not to Be Offended

There is an ancient and well-kept secret to happiness which the Great Ones have known

for centuries.

They rarely talk about it, but they use it all the time, and it is fundamental to good

mental health.

This secret is called The Fine Art of Not Being Offended.

In order to truly be a master of this art, one must be able to see that every statement,

action and reaction of another human being is the sum result of their total life experience

to date.

In other words, the majority of people in our world say and do what they do from their

own set of fears, conclusions, defenses and attempts to survive.

Most of it, even when aimed directly at us, has nothing to do with us.

Usually, it has more to do with all the other times, and in particular the first few times,

that this person experienced a similar situation, usually when they were young.

Yes, this is psychodynamic.

But let�s face it, we live in a world where psychodynamics are what make the world go

around.

An individual who wishes to live successfully in the world as a spiritual person really

needs to understand that psychology is as spiritual as prayer.

In fact, the word psychology literally means the study of the soul.

All of that said, almost nothing is personal.

Even with our closest loved ones, our beloved partners, our children and our friends.

We are all swimming in the projections and filters of each other�s life experiences

and often we are just the stand-ins, the chess pieces of life to which our loved ones have

their own built-in reactions.

This is not to dehumanize life or take away the intimacy from our relationships, but mainly

for us to know that almost every time we get offended, we are actually just in a misunderstanding.

A true embodiment of this idea actually allows for more intimacy and less suffering throughout

all of our relationships.

When we know that we are just the one who happens to be standing in the right place

at the right psychodynamic time for someone to say or do what they are doing�we don�t

have to take life personally.

If it weren�t us, it would likely be someone else.

This frees us to be a little more detached from the reactions of people around us.

How often do we react to a statement of another by being offended rather than seeing that

the other might actually be hurting?

In fact, every time we get offended, it is actually an opportunity to extend kindness

to one who may be suffering�even if they themselves do not appear that way on the surface.

All anger, all acting out, all harshness, all criticism, is in truth a form of suffering.

When we provide no Velcro for it to stick, something changes in the world.

We do not even have to say a thing.

In fact, it is usually better not to say a thing.

People who are suffering on the inside, but not showing it on the outside, are usually

not keen on someone pointing out to them that they are suffering.

We do not have to be our loved one�s therapist.

We need only understand the situation and move on.

In the least, we ourselves experience less suffering and at best, we have a chance to

make the world a better place.

This is also not to be confused with allowing ourselves to be hurt, neglected or taken advantage

of.

True compassion does not allow harm to ourselves either.

But when we know that nothing is personal, a magical thing happens.

Many of the seeming abusers of the world start to leave our lives.

Once we are conscious, so-called abuse can only happen if we believe what the other is

saying.

When we know nothing is personal, we also do not end up feeling abused.

We can say, �Thank you for sharing,� and move on.

We are not hooked by what another does or says, since we know it is not about us.

When we know that our inherent worth is not determined by what another says, does or believes,

we can take the world a little less seriously.

And if necessary, we can just walk away without creating more misery for ourselves or having

to convince the other person that we are good and worthy people.

The great challenge of our world is to live a life of contentment, regardless of what

other people do, say, think or believe.

The fine art of not being offended is one of the many skills for being a practical mystic.

Though it may take a lifetime of practice, it is truly one of the best kept secrets

for living a happy life.

For more infomation >> How Not to Be Offended - tech and science - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Skin is as bad as young girls as 20 after a few days of drinking this miracle water every night - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Skin is as bad as young girls as 20 after a few days of drinking this miracle water every night - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики Лего Супергерои на русском. Флэш, Бэтмен, Робин, Женщина-кошка, Капитан Холод - Duration: 18:03.

For more infomation >> Мультики Лего Супергерои на русском. Флэш, Бэтмен, Робин, Женщина-кошка, Капитан Холод - Duration: 18:03.

-------------------------------------------

[中字] Sik-K - "FLY(Prod. GroovyRoom)" M/V - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> [中字] Sik-K - "FLY(Prod. GroovyRoom)" M/V - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

I'm losing him or my bias - Drum Cover (Drum Cover) - Duration: 4:21.

I'm losing him or my bias - Drum Cover (Drum Cover)

For more infomation >> I'm losing him or my bias - Drum Cover (Drum Cover) - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Xe ben howo 4 chân thùng đúc - ô tô trường thịnh | nhập khẩu mới 100% - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Xe ben howo 4 chân thùng đúc - ô tô trường thịnh | nhập khẩu mới 100% - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Black Spider- Man Kidnaps Super -female Girl In The Forest - Spiderman Rescue Super -female Girl - Duration: 13:56.

Black Spider- Man Kidnaps Super -female Girl In The Forest - Spiderman Rescue Super -female Girl

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét