Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 31 2017

Running Towards Your Dreams Or From Your Fears

When it comes to your life goals, are you running towards your dreams or away from your

fears?

This is a super important question to ask ourselves when it comes to goal setting, and

it�s one that is often overlooked.

See, we all carry limitations and fears.

Unfortunately, sometimes these limitations encourage us to tackle goals that resonate

with the OPPOSITE of what we really want.

When this happens, we end up chasing goals for the purpose of escaping fear rather than

the purpose of experiencing joy and passion.

The result?

Pain and suffering.

Let me give you a few examples.

Let�s say that you are carrying a fear of your parent�s disapproval.

Instead of reaching for YOUR dreams you may find yourself reaching for your parents dreams.

You may try to get into the college they want you to go to, or look for a job in the business

they want you to work in.

Perhaps you will get married to someone to appease their desire to see you married.

Chasing goals like these often leave people frustrated and overwhelmed later in life.

Perhaps you also carry a limitation that tells you that you NEED money in order to have fun

and freedom in your life.

You believe that without money you are doomed to a miserable life.

So though what you really want is fun and freedom you end up actually sacrificing your

fun and freedom in the short-term.

Instead of enjoying the fun and freedom you have access to now, you slave away chasing

checks.

Why would you do this?

In hopes of escaping the fear of not having enough money to provide for your fun and freedom.

Ironically, trying to escape this fear actually takes you away from the things you are trying

to achieve.

Why running towards your dreams is important.

When it comes to goal setting, knowing how you are oriented is of monumental importance.

If you are running from a fear, you are always in the process of allowing your reality to

be governed by limitation.

This kind of a chase will ramp up more fear and limitation in your life (courtesy of the

Law of Attraction).

If you are running toward a dream, however, the opposite is true.

When we run toward what makes our heart sing, the Law of Attraction brings us more to feel

passionate about in our lives.

So, today I encourage you to evaluate your big life goals right now.

Are they representative of what you really want, or are they an attempt to escape a limitation?

Be true to your heart�s desires.

Be willing to abandon goals that take you away from the passionate life you really want

for yourself.

If you�re going to tackle a goal, make sure it�s taking you where you really want to

go first.

For more infomation >> Running Towards Your Dreams Or From Your Fears - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Lego Plane Crash landing Test - Duration: 2:44.

(intro)

Me: Greetings my fela Bench sitters (creative intro)

And today we're gonna--

(breaths in)

Crash land

This 747 without wheels

(it's called landing gear)

I mean--

there's only one gear

YUP

One gear!

it's the nose gear

Everything else is just--

gone

let's do it

Okay, I'm ready

Let's--

Land this baby

(Runs faster than Sanic)

(Crash)

(MY EEEEAAAARRRSSS!)

(OW my screen)

OHHHHOOOHOOOOOOOooooooo

that hit my camera

(I'M WARNING YOU DO IT NOW!)

(OOOOOOOWWWWWWW)

Me: im gonna make a second one

BECAUSE I WANT IT

DATS AWESOMMMMMMEE

DO THIS

(another one)

ow

OHHOOHHOOHHOHOOHOO

(slow mo)

(crash)

(my ice is floor) get it?

(NOT AGAIN)

(legos tried to say hi)

Me: everything is destroyed

everything is destroyed (x2)

(outro)

Thanks for watching ;)

For more infomation >> Lego Plane Crash landing Test - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

تحدي اكبر مارس وزنها 10 كيلو !! مغامرات رمضان HIND DEER - Biggest Mars bar ever - Duration: 10:07.

well, I shot these clips 4 years ago and published a vlog on my channel then

the vlog is available on my channel

I have never thought this place will turn into a wreckage

and that a terror bombing will occur here

may Allah rest the martyrs' souls pray for them to have mercy

and read Al-Fatiha for their souls

a bombing occurred at this very place

yesterday

may Allah rest their souls god willing

*I hope this man is fine, god willing :( *

dear viewers, look at what we've ordered.. shells

*back to the video*

so.. in the name of Allah

we will slaughter this sheep

one

two

three

hello friends how are you?

look I've made the largest Mars

I will open it now I will cut it

we will look what's inside therein

but before we cut it, let's see the method of preparing this Mars

I filmed how I made it, with instructions, step by step

I payed a really great effort on this gigantic Mars

and so, I want so many likes from you for my effort

not alone did I make the largest chocolate bar

I have two other girls on YouTube who have also made the largest chocolate bar

hey I'm "dramaqueen"

come to my channel because I made the largest Kitkat challenge

see you !

hello this is Amal

today, I made snickers a big big big one

with very healthy and nutritious ingredients

enjoy eating it

If you would love to see the method, welcome to my channel

so, don't forget after you watch this video, go check their channels

and see the large chocolate bar they made

which is the largest chocolate bar challenge

and write to me in the comment section who won, myself or them

I wish you choose me as a winner you should choose me

surely. you're my fans

but before we see the chocolate bar, watch this video; how I made it

at the end of the video

you will see me cutting the bar

and we'll see what's inside

hey my friends I'm Zaitoona, the chef

oh.. this is Hind, she will talk to you

well, ignore Zaitoona I've brought chocolate chips

the ones of cookies

I spilled it into the pot

as you see, I poured water into the lower pot

I will put it on a water bath, evidently

until the chocolate chips start melting

and become ready to be shaped as I wish

I don't know why water seeps out through the sides look, look, look !

is there such a cooker?

look, Zaitoona has embarrassed us it's Zaitoona who cooked the food, not me

anyway

spill another portion of chocolate I don't know why I did it, probably the first one wasn't enough

anyway

this is the appearance of the mixture after chocolate has melted

the appearance is extremely appetizing

amazing

anyway

look at this mold

this was actually a large mold, between us

don't tell anyone

I cut it and recombined it, so that it becomes a long and a very large mold

larger than Asrar's and Amal's

anyway, I poured the mixture into; part of it. not the whole thing

the chocolate mixture

and I tried to spread it over the mold, as you can see

in this manner

now you will see the ..

how it became

look look what it turned into

lovely and nice

I put it in the freezer

after I took it out of the freezer, I realized that the sides need more chocolate

and so, I added more chocolate as you can see

and now, I will go and put it in the freezer again

Yipee !

we take it to the freezer

while it is in the freezer, we bring condensed milk, as you can see

and those candies that are made up of caramel you know them?

buy a handful of them, and spill them into the pot

or

you can also buy ready-made caramel candies that are available at supermarkets; just like the ones I used

surely, this isn't my hand. it's my brother's

so you don't say: oh look at Hind's hand, and start mocking

he was assisting me my beloved brother, my dear

thank you Mohammed for your assistance

here I started stirring the mixture

as you can see and it will..

the more heat it absorbs, the more it melts

and its appearance becomes charming

this is the final appearance

yes I think this was the final appearance of the caramel

and here, after I took the mold out of the freezer

I will pour the caramel into the mold, and spread it over

of course, I have poured all the mixture into the mold

and here I took it and up it into the freezer oh I didn't pour all the mixture, I'm not sure why

anyway

let it go

I put it in the freezer anyway

now, we brought the third mix, which is a stick of butter and condensed milk

this mix will be added onto the caramel

this is what you see when you open Mars, the chocolate bars

there you find a marshmallow-like layer, a very beautiful one

so I put marshmallow

and put chocolate to give it the dark colour that it has

the dark colour found in Mars

and I started stirring this mixture on the stove

here I realized the marshmallow quantity was small, so I added some, later, without showing that..

but notice that I added some, anyway

this is the mixture at the end, with this appearance

its taste is irresistible, verily

very beautiful very tasty

very nice very lovely

well, I mean..

I don't know it's up to you

you will miss the chance if you don't taste it

anyway anyway

we took this mold out of the freeze

and then we put the marshmallow mixture, wholly

I poured all of the pot contents here

in the mold

I then froze it again in the freezer

after I took it out of the freezer

this is what it looked like

the frozen marshmallow mixture

my Mom sent me a message because my voice is loud

so I will lower my voice I am recording the voice for you

it's dawn time at the moment being in Ramadan, fasting, and having Suhur

you know we had Suhur a while ago

anyway folks

as you have seen, this is chocolate no need to clarify more

and this is the final result

I didn't show you the chocolate when I poured it into the mold

but you pour some chocolate on the mold to simulate Mars shape

you got it? look at this randomly-distributed chocolate

I made it with my hand

just so as it looks like a real Mars bar

and this is the GIGANTIC Mars

beside the tiny Mars bars

the nice, lovely ones

honestly, I put a very very much big effort into this recipe

that I can't even tell how many days filming has taken

I made a huge effort that..

that if you don't click like, then.. what are you waiting for?

click like, guys

like

now, get back to Hind who is sitting at her studio

OK my friends now I have my brother

there he is

witnessing the process of overturning the Snickers *Mars

so, we shall overturn the Snickers now you will see it

Mohammed: it may get broken

Hooray !

WOW !

oh my God, Mars

oh my God outstanding, heroine

OK guys we will now cut the chocolate bar

I am very excited to see what's inside

come and join me

so, in the name of Allah

we will slaughter this sheep

one

two

three

what's this ?

:D

"good sheep"

what's this? guys

no, it's actually sharp but I have put a lot of chocolate

shall I bring a knife of.. another one

bring one

oh my god whoever eats will have his teeth broken

guys I'm unable to cut it

try the other knife

what this is !

a sheep?!

even a sheep isn't that hard

this happened because it's frozen, you know?

really?

if we wait for it to melt down

it gets better

give me the other knife

go ahead

two persons cutting

oh, what's this my hand got splashed

put it this way

I opened I opened

there you go

this is the "Mars"

:D

guys look what's inside

this is marshmallow

bring Mars where's Mars?

look just like real Mars

look

this

this is the marshmallow layer

and here is the caramel layer we have it a little bit frozen

because it's been in the freezer for days

but we can leave it at room temperature to melt down

and enjoy it

this was the video I hope you loved the video

because of these fingers

and because of the much stain we encountered

so guys click the like button

like

you will lose nothing it's only clicking a button

let's get to something like.. 50,000 likes

will see you, God willing, in the next video

good buy !

press, Mohammed press here

oh you're stained?

For more infomation >> تحدي اكبر مارس وزنها 10 كيلو !! مغامرات رمضان HIND DEER - Biggest Mars bar ever - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Swedens new talented YouTube star! - Duration: 2:51.

Swedish YouTube!

The moment you've been waiting for is here!

Time to introduce your next YouTube star, Filipout!

He's got plenty of talents

He can throw a peanut into his mouth

He can drink directly from a vodka bottle

He does good jokes

"What a lovely day it is today" said the farmer

"Awesome" said the pig

He can juggle a ball with his feet

He's extremely strong

He can dab

He can sing

He can drink water really quick

He can do cool poses

And last but not least, he can create epic YouTube videos, so subscribe now!

For more infomation >> Swedens new talented YouTube star! - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Near miss in ETS2 - Duration: 0:35.

I am going to accelerate my truck

Damn... You fool

It tried to overrun me and then it crashed with other cars

For more infomation >> Near miss in ETS2 - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Enrole A Bobina | Coleção De Rimas De Berçário | Canções Préescolares | Para Crianças - Duration: 1:11:36.

Wind the bobbin up,

Wind the bobbin up,

Pull, Pull, Clap, Clap, Clap,

Wind the bobbin up,

Wind the bobbin up,

Pull, Pull, Clap, Clap, Clap,

Point to the ceiling

Point to the floor

Point to the window

Point to the door

Clap your hands together - 1, 2, 3,

Put your hands down on your knees.

Wind the bobbin up,

Wind the bobbin up,

Pull, Pull, Clap, Clap, Clap,

Wind the bobbin up,

Wind the bobbin up,

Pull, Pull, Clap, Clap, Clap,

Point to the ceiling

Point to the floor

Point to the window

Point to the door

Clap your hands together - 1, 2, 3,

Put your hands down on your knees.

Wind the bobbin up,

Wind the bobbin up,

Pull, Pull, Clap, Clap, Clap,

Wind the bobbin up,

Wind the bobbin up,

Pull, Pull, Clap, Clap, Clap,

Point to the ceiling

Point to the floor

Point to the window

Point to the door

Clap your hands together - 1, 2, 3,

Put your hands down on your knees.

For more infomation >> Enrole A Bobina | Coleção De Rimas De Berçário | Canções Préescolares | Para Crianças - Duration: 1:11:36.

-------------------------------------------

【Yowane Haku】 Lost One's Weeping Sat1080 Mix 【Project DIVA X】 - Duration: 4:33.

A blade's edge with centimeters of suspicion

Stabbing a vein at the end of it all

Sticky love spurts out

Even my Les Paul became a deadly weapon

It's no-fiction

I like math and science

But I was never one for Japanese

I'd worry about which answer was right

Jokes on me, both were wrong

Today's homework is my basic self

With just enough with no complaints Living in the nowadays

But why do we sometimes-- no, always

Say we're sad, say we're lonely

Can you read the kanji on the board?

Can you read the shape of this kid's heart?

Who stained that heart black?

Who was it? Who was it!?

Can you do this problem on an abacus?

Can you undo this collar around this kid's neck?

Can we keep going like this?

What're you gonna do?

I don't care anymore!

All this time we were

Under a crude hyponosis

Holding an incredible arrogrance

Hidden inside

Can't do yesterday's homework as always

With just enough with no complaints Living in the nowadays

But why does this lump in our hearts

Say we want to disappear?

Say we want to die?

Can you read the kanji on the board?

Can you read the shape of this kid's heart?

Who stained that heart black?

Hey! Who was it? Who was it!?

Can you do this problem on an abacus?

Can you undo this collar on this kid's neck?

Can we keep going like this?

What're you gonna do?

What're you gonna do?

Do you remember the formula for area ratio?

Do you remember the dreams of your childhood?

Who threw those dreams in a ditch?

Who was it!?

You know who it was!

When are you gonna grow up?

What is a grown-up anyway?

Who has the answers?

What're you gonna do?

I don't care anymore

Can you read the kanji on the board?

Can you read the shape of this kid's heart?

Who stained that heart black?

Who was it? Who was it!?

Can you do this problem on an abacus?

Can you undo this collar on this kid's neck?

Can we keep going like this?

What're you gonna do?

I don't care anymore!

For more infomation >> 【Yowane Haku】 Lost One's Weeping Sat1080 Mix 【Project DIVA X】 - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Texas Democrat Threatens To Kill Republican On Legislative Floor - politics - Duration: 4:50.

Texas Democrat Threatens To Kill Republican On Legislative Floor After He Called ICE On

Protesting Illegal Immigrants

We�ve repeatedly warned that the division festering among the Left and Right could soon

lead to violence across America and the real possibility of a civil war.

Earlier this year we reported that Anti-Fascist groups were beginning to arm themselves for

physical violence after taking a beat down in Berkeley.

And while attacks have thus far been limited to protesters clashing on college campuses

and speaking venues for Republicans, things have now taken a drastic turn.

Hours ago, as supporters of illegal immigration massed to protest the policies being put into

place by the new White House administration and the Texas State government, two Texas

legislators nearly came to blows in the Capital.

According to Republican legislative representative Matt Rinaldi, he was accosted by Democrat

Poncho Nevarez.

The argument stemmed from the fact that scores of protesters were waving signs in Austin,

TX, with many identifying themselves as illegal immigrants.

Rinaldi reportedly had enough of the disturbance and contacted ICE agents.

When Rinaldi advised the House Floor that the agents had been contacted, Nevarez apparently

lost total control of his faculties and began assaulting him, to the point that other legislators

had to step in to break up the fight.

Nevarez then directly threatened violence against Rinaldi because of his call to ICE.

Reports claim that not only did Nevarez threaten Rinaldi�s life but indicated that he would

wait for Rinaldi to leave the legislature and would get him on the way to his car.

Rinaldi, who is a concealed handgun licensee, responded by saying that he would shoot in

self defense if forced to and reportedly said that he would put a bullet in the head of

Nevarez if confronted.

But even after the protest ended, tensions remained high.

Rep. Ramon Romero, a Democrat from Fort Worth, said he was standing with fellow Democratic

Rep. Cesar Blanco of El Paso when Republican colleague Matt Rinaldi came over and said:

�This is BS.

That�s why I called ICE.�

Rinaldi, of Irving in suburban Dallas, and Blanco then began shouting at each other.

A scuffle nearly ensued before other lawmakers separated the two.

Later, a group of Democratic lawmakers held a press conference to accuse Rinaldi of threatening

to �put a bullet in the head� of someone on the House floor during a second near scuffle.

They said the comment was made in the direction of Democratic Rep. Poncho Nevarez, from the

border town of Eagle Pass.

In a subsequent Facebook statement, Rinaldi admitted saying he�d called federal authorities

and threatened to shoot Nevarez � but said his life was in danger, not the other way

around.

�Nevarez threatened my life on the House floor after I called ICE on several illegal

immigrants who held signs in the gallery which said �I am illegal and here to stay,'�

Rinaldi wrote.

He said Democrats were encouraging protesters to ignore police instructions and, �When

I told the Democrats I called ICE, Representative Ramon Romero physically assaulted me, and

other Democrats were held back by colleagues.�

Today, Representative Poncho Nevarez threatened my life on the House floor after I called

ICE on several illegal immigrants who held signs in the gallery which said "I am illegal

and here to stay."

Several Democrats encouraged the protestors to disobey law enforcement.

When I told the Democrats I called ICE, Representative Ramon Romero physically assaulted me, and

other Democrats were held back by colleagues.

During that time Poncho told me that he would "get me on the way to my car."

He later approached me and reiterated that "I had to leave at some point, and he would

get me."

I made it clear that if he attempted to, in his words, "get me," I would shoot him in

self defense.

I am currently under DPS protection.

Several of my colleagues heard the threats made and witnessed Ramon assaulting me.

Supporters of undocumented and illegal immigration will no doubt applaud the threats made by

Poncho Nevarez, underscoring just how tense the situation has become across the country.

The only question now is� how long until the shooting starts?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét