Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Waching daily May 30 2017

Create the Life You Want Using These 5 Universal Laws

Universal laws are guiding principles to help us flow with universal energy in a way that

brings harmony and balance to our lives.

These personal frequency laws allow us to hear the subtle voice of the divine and to

follow its guidance.

The Universe is a mystery.

As Deepak Chopra states, �the Universe is not made of stuff but of possibilities mysteriously

turning into the experience of stuff.�

We are not in the Universe, we are part of the Universe and together the vibration of

all of our beings creates the life we experience here on planet earth.

We are all co-creators in this Universe and we all have the power to create whatever life

we want, as long as it is aligned with the laws of the Universe.

Here are 5 of the most important Universal laws to understand if you wish to create a

blissful reality for yourself:

1.

The Law of Potential

You are pure consciousness that has manifested into physical form.

This consciousness that you are holds infinite potential and is responsible for all creations.

The best way to understand this law is to feel it.

You have the power to feel the potential of your consciousness through meditation and

other spiritual practices.

In fact, the more you can tune into your consciousness or soul, the more you will be able to understand

your own potential.

How to Use it: Get to understand and feel the potential of your consciousness through

meditation and creative activities.

2.

The Law of Frequency and Reflection

Everything in this Universe carries a frequency.

This frequency is emitted from your entire being including your thoughts, emotions and

actions.

This frequency then attracts experiences, people and circumstances back into your vibrational

field.

This means that your thoughts, feelings and actions create a vibration that then reflects

back to you.

What you put out into the world through your vibration and through your energy comes back.

If every experience that comes your way is a reflection of your inner state, that means

that every experience is here to teach you a valuable lesson about who you truly are

and what you can overcome.

How to Use it: work on raising your frequency or vibration by thinking positively and focusing

on the many blessings in your life.

3.

The Law of Attraction

This is probably the most well known law of the Universe and dictates that you have the

ability to attract things into your reality based on the energy that you are emitting.

The more you focus on something, the bigger it grows and the more you think about something,

the more likely you are to notice it.

Like attracts like, so the more you can align yourself with the vibration of what you want

to attract, the more likely it is to manifest in your life.

When you start aligning with your potential or pure consciousness, you automatically start

sending out a vibration that is aligned with your highest path.

This vibration then attracts the perfect opportunities and circumstances into your reality.

How to Use it: visualise what you want to create for your life and believe in your potential

to create it.

4.

The Law of Karma

There are certain experiences that your soul has come here to learn.

These experiences are determined from past lives and before you came into your physical

body.

These experiences are your karma or points of growth in this life that you are meant

to experience.

The law of karma ensures that you are always learning and growing from your past, and moving

forward to help expand the consciousness of this Universe.

Without the expansion of the Universe, the Universe ceases to exist.

How to Use it: trust in the flow of the Universe and remember that every experience is a blessing

and opportunity.

5.

The Law of Oneness

We are all connected, which means that what we do to others we do to ourselves and vice

versa.

We are all one and we are all equal.

When we understand this, we also understand that there is no competition and that there

is no need to fear not having enough or not being enough.

We are all part of the grand web of life, and we all have an important role to play

in how reality manifests.

How to Use it: understand we are all equally important and we all have a purpose and gifts

to share in this life.

There are believed to be around 12 laws of the Universe, but these 5 stand out as being

the most important if you really want to create a blissful

and harmonious life.

For more infomation >> Create the Life You Want Using These 5 Universal Laws - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

RET tram Halte Rotterdam Stadion naar Marconiplein Lijn 23 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> RET tram Halte Rotterdam Stadion naar Marconiplein Lijn 23 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Kuzey Kore Vatandaşlarına Söylenen En Komik 5 Yalan HD - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Kuzey Kore Vatandaşlarına Söylenen En Komik 5 Yalan HD - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Dice Town Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 18:52.

For more infomation >> Dice Town Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 18:52.

-------------------------------------------

YO-KAI Watch FIDGET SPINNER DIY! ✳ TottyChoCho - Duration: 2:17.

I'm going to show you how to make a Yo-Kai Watch Fidget Spinner!

TottyChoCho!

Hey dudes, this is Sammy and I'm going to teach you how to make your own

YoKai Watch FIDGET SPINNER.

You're going to need 3 medals.

Let's open this up!

Then you need this type of paper called FOAM CORE.

It's two pieces of paper with some kind of Styrofoam in the middle.

You need a pencil.

You need a Lego Wheel and a plastic bar.

So first you put the wheel in the middle and then you put the 3 Yo-Kai Watch medals around it like a star

Try to have them equal and then trace it with the pencil.

Also trace the wheel.

Get a grown-up to cut it out with an X-Acto Knife.

This is what it will look like.

Now you carefully place everything into place.

Then you put the medals into the holes.

Then put the bar into the wheel.

It's a Yo-Kai Watch fidget spinner!

If you liked this video, don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE!

Bye!

For more infomation >> YO-KAI Watch FIDGET SPINNER DIY! ✳ TottyChoCho - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

YtMonster! Free Youtube Views! ( Free BOT ) ytmonster.net Sposób na darmowe wyświetlenia - Duration: 3:32.

https://www.ytmonster.net/register?ref=albercig

For more infomation >> YtMonster! Free Youtube Views! ( Free BOT ) ytmonster.net Sposób na darmowe wyświetlenia - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 - EN BÜYÜK UÇAĞINA BİNMEK - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> GTA 5 - EN BÜYÜK UÇAĞINA BİNMEK - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Hangtown Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 27:42.

For more infomation >> Hangtown Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 27:42.

-------------------------------------------

20 Random YouTubers I LOVE | Favorite Non-Style YouTube Channels - Duration: 14:55.

Twenty random YouTubers I love. Now, you may be wondering, Antonio, okay, what does this

have to do with men style? Guys, it has a lot to do with men style and I'm going to

explain that here in a second.

So, one of the problems I see in our industry

is that so many people are close-minded, they stay within their lane and they're like, you

know what? I'm a suit kind of guy, I'm not going to going to learn anything from street

wear or, you know what? You're wrong, you can learn a lot from street wear. There are

so much going on in that industry and so much I learned from just looking at those guys

going out and checking out these other channels. Now, I'm not going to talk and a lot most

of the YouTubers I met weren't even in the fashion or style industry, but they were doing

things I'm like, wow, look at the way they're connecting with their audience, look at the

way that they're doing this. And you're going to be surprised who is on this list, but I

ask you to have an open mind. And in the comments after you've gone through

checked out some of these channels, I want to lay I want to hear from you which channel

was your favorite, which one did you subscribed to, hopefully quite a few of them because

I now know all of these content creators, I got to spend time with them personally,

I got to learn more about them and I have to say that all of them are amazing people.

First stop on this list, I've got Charlie over at Charisma on Command. I got to spend

a couple of days hanging out with Charlie. And, actually the year before we've exchanged

multiple e-mails, but when we got to spend time together, I realized how much I like

this guy. He is freaking awesome. I do recommend you check out. His videos, what's so great

about these and what I've learned from Charlie is that you can go really deep on an individual

and break out everything that makes them, you know, attractive, everything that makes

them energetic, everything that makes them a person that people want to be around. He

does this really well on his channel. Go check him out, a great guy.

Next stop, I've got Evan Carmichael over at EvanCarmichael.com. And the one thing the

one word I took from Evan is impact. This guy is wickedly smart. He's one of the few

people out there that I can be having a conversation with and realize he's more intense than me

and he can turn the situation so that you find you're agreeing with him. Literally he

had me agreeing that I should probably be putting out one video a day.

Now, Evan has a very interesting past. He actually created the company when he was 18,

sold it when he was 21. The guy has just had great success and he puts out three videos

a day. He is all about motivation all about impact. Go check out Evan.

Next stop, I've got Chad and Melissa Maker over at Clean My Space. Melissa just put out

an amazing book. And she's the face of the company, but Chad is the guy right behind

her making things happen. If you have a house, if you have a cluttering issue, if you need

to get your car clean, they have the video for you and they make it so simple they make

it so easy. But, from Melissa and Chad, I learned exactly how she is such a go getter.

I talked with her the process of actually writing her book. And I was at a mastermind

with Melissa and Chad, so I knew both of them going there, but to meet them in person to

actually see their book to go through it with them and to see just simply how hard they

work to build up their channel and their business was really inspiring for me.

Scott over at Nerdsync, I've talked about him before. Scott is an amazing guy. And what

I love is he takes something that's so niche something many of us will view as nerdy, I'm

a nerd myself though, I love comics. And to see this guy going deep in on a subject, what

I've learned from Scott is that you have to put in the research and time. This guy has

built up a following simply because he puts in twenty to forty hours of research per video

he puts out there going in talking with people about certain things. This guy really does

put in the effort and definitely you want to check out his channel.

Now, this next two I'm going to cheat a bit because if you've been to any of my events,

you've watched my channel for a time, I've talked about these guys before and I've met

them in person. This was kind of my crew when I shoot up; Eric Bandholz over at Beardbrand

and Thomas Frank over at College Info Geek. These guys are phenomenal. And I've met them

in person before. And it was nice to show up to an event and have people there that

are looking out for you that as soon as you pull up to the hotel, they're there to greet

you with a drink that they're you just know that you've got them on speed dial, that these

are guys that actually are introducing you to other people. And that's the one thing

I learned from these guys is that friends take care of friends.

Next stop, I've got Steve Ramsey over at Woodworking for Mere Mortals. Go check out his channel

if you want to build a chair, you want to build a table, you want to just start to work

with wood to build whatever you want. This guy has step-by-step tutorials. He makes it

simple, he makes it easy. Now, we had met couple of other times at other events. This

was the first event I actually got to spend time talking with Steve, learned a bit more

about his business. Really smart guy and I love what he's doing.

Now, everyone I just mentioned I loosely knew before going to the conference. This next

group of YouTubers I had no idea what their channel was, who they were, but I went there

with an open mind and I learned a lot from them.

So, let me introduce you guys to Basho over at Basho and Friends. I love what this guy

is doing. As soon as he told me that, it was like, wow, why didn't I think of this? He

actually is using song and sound to help kids learn languages. He focuses on Spanish, French,

and Mandarin. So, if you've got kids and you want them to pick up these languages through

song, you want to go check out his channel. His channel is just getting started.

I know as a father of multilingual children, I'm thinking, oh, my gosh, you need to be

doing Russian, you need to be doing this in Ukrainian because my kids have so much they

need to learn in these languages and kids naturally learn through songs. So, seeing

this guy use basically take song that I've seen done many times but do it in a unique

way was pretty inspiring. Next stop, we've got Nancy over at Math BFF

and, yes, that stands for Math Best Friends Forever. But, don't be fooled, she's an MIT

grad, she's deadly smart, and I love what she's doing on her channel. Go check it out

because I am going to steal the way that she actually puts up a piece of glass and she

writes on it, she takes very complex ideas in mathematics and makes them applicable.

So, if you're in high school, if you're in college and you're having trouble with your

math, you want to go check out her channel. She hasn't posted for a while, but she's going

to be putting out new videos here soon. And I just love it when I see someone who is just

so specific like that, killing it on YouTube. And I talked to her about building up a business.

I think she's lot got a lot of potential, so maybe send her a message just give her

a thumbs up, but Nancy is killing it on YouTube. Next stop, I've got Jess over at Painless

Golf. It's a small channel, but I love how specific she was to who she's targeting for

her channel. I talk about this a lot in business, but when I saw her channel I'm like, this

is amazing. She's targeting a demographic who already spends money on a hobby that these

guys really want to be good at it and she's helping them improve their swing basically

improve their fitness through yoga and other means so that they basically have painless

golfing sessions. I'm like this is really smart. She's based out of Vegas and she is

just a go getter make things happen, so go support Jess over at Painless Golf.

Next stop, I've got April over at Coolirpa. And, April I apologize if I mispronounced

that. But, there's a funny story here because I spotted her there with her boyfriend and

I done a little bit of research before about what fashion and style channels are going

to be there. She was one of the only ones that I knew and I checked out her channel

beforehand. So, I went up and introduce myself and lo

and behold, she's like, Antonio? My uncle is a huge fan of your channel. So, what I

learned from this is like, wow, like I don't have to be popular necessarily with a certain

demographic or people, but if someone in their family knows of us, then they kind of like

share all the I was like, wow, that's really cool. But, she is doing amazing things in

the women's style space. Go check out her channel, great place for women's fashion.

Next stop, I've got Elle over at The Lindquist. And it's funny we had a number of friends

in common, so we found that every meal time we were sitting at the same table hanging

out with the same people. We introduced ourselves and I realized she's a great person, came

in from Canada. Now, she has a family blog where she documents and talks about like just

life as a mom and she's got two kids. Her husband, he's a veterinarian. And we started

talking and having some funny stories. I went and checked out her channel and this

is what I learned that you can be very open with your audience and they'll deeper embrace

you. This woman gave birth on her channel. I was like, holy cow. But, the way that she

went about it, it was a natural birth, no pain killers, I believe in water. And I'm

just thinking, you know, this is something that's going to connect being a father of

four and my wife having looked at very different I mean it's a big deal when you're about to

have a kid. So, she's sharing all these information, she's got a huge just this great relationship

with her audience and I can learn a lot from Elle and I did.

Next stop, I've got Grant Thomson over at the King of Random. Now, I have to admit,

I had no idea who this guy was. My son was a big fan and I was there with my 12-year

old son, so he's like, hey, that's Grant, we need to go talk to him. And, lo and behold,

I have a lot in common with this guy. Both of us had gone through burnout in our business,

both of us had been pilots. And we spent probably thirty minutes to an hour talking about business,

talking about systems. This guy has a huge channel, probably like eight or nine million

subs. He's known as the King of Random. So, go check out his channel. He is a great guy.

I highly recommend you check out his channel. Next stop is Taras over at Crazy Russian Hacker.

And, again, I didn't know who this guy was. My son knew who he was, so I take my son over

and we start speaking with him. It turns out, Taras is half Ukrainian. And what I learned

from Taras is to have energy. This guy hits the I'm watching his videos, he's so excited

about all these experiments he's doing. And my son got to speak with him in Russian and

they were talking and it was just really cool to see somebody this down to earth that has,

again, a really big channel I think like nine million subs.

Next stop, I've got the guys over at BossLevel8. So, these are movie critics who critique movie

critics. And it was just interesting to see two guys out there busting their butts working

hard doing something that they believe in that they think there's going to be an audience

for. They're maybe a little bit ahead of their time, but I think if you watch a few of their

videos you see theyre actually really funny. And so, I -- I was going in I saw Scott with

Nerdsync works with them as well. But, these guys I just thought it was a really unique

concept, they're very passionate about it, so definitely go check them out.

Next stop, I've got Bill and Melissa and Gracie over at the Mommy and Gracie Show. So, the

Mommy and Gracie Show, it's a great mommy blog. I'm going to link to it down on the

comments. But, for me the real highlight was meeting Bill. It turns out Melissa sends me

a message. She's like, Antonio I see you're going to be at ClamourCon and I need to tell

you my husband is a huge fan. It turns out he really is. He had all my pocket squares,

the guy is just really into style. And I was able to spend a lot of time just talking with

them engaging with them learning about, you know, about my channel from his viewpoint.

He took me for a ride in a Tesla, me and my son, that was really cool. I've never actually

ridden a Tesla before. And it was just really humbling to meet a gentleman that was that

much into my channel and has learned so much. And, Bill, thank you very much. I really appreciate

the time you spent with me. So, these next four individuals, these are

guys that can teach you how to build a YouTube channel. I know many of you guys reached to

me you're asking me, Antonio, how can I do what you're doing on YouTube for my business

or for my personal, you know, life. I want to get onto YouTube. Go check out these guys.

So, first stop I've got Tim Schmoyer over at Video Creators. People ask me all the time,

Antonio, how did you double the size of your channel in less than a year? My answer is

Tim Schmoyer. That's all I need to say because this guy knows YouTube. But, most importantly

he helps you go into the analytics, he helps examine your content and say, you know what?

If you made these tweaks, you made these adjustments, then you will start to get popped up in the

algorithm, you'll get more people watching your videos, you've got more subscribers,

and it turns into a snowball. The guy is a YouTube genius. And I really thank him for

helping me build up my channel in the last year. And, if you haven't seen Video Creators,

guys, go check it out. I'll link to it down in the description.

Now, next stop I've got Derral Eves and I probably couldn't be saying the same thing

about Derral Eves, but I don't know him as well personally and I didn't hire him as a

coach, I hired Tim. But, Derral Eves is the real deal. And I know that he likes to work

with really large companies, but his YouTube channel is chock-full of great information

when it comes to simply understanding what's going to trigger the algorithm, knowing how

to out thumbnails. So, Derral Eves, if you want to better understand and grow a channel

on YouTube is a guy you want to follow. Next stop, I've got Benji and Sean over at

Video Influencers. So, if you're looking to have influence, you want to have impact, you

want to improve your income on YouTube, you need to be following these guys. I didn't

really know them very well. I had met Sean one other time, but I never met Benji and

I got to do an interview with him, I got to spend time hanging out with these guys for

hours. They're the real deal and they've got other channels which you can check out, but

I'm going to send you over to Video Influencers because I know a lot of you guys, again, you

want to get that edge, you want to learn how you can better run your channel. Follow Sean

and Benji, these guys they they've built up other channels and they really are good people

trying to help others, you know, just grow on YouTube.

Roberto Blake. So, I had to thank this guy for spending a lot of time with me. It was

late in the evening and I just started talking with them. I actually didn't know who he was,

I had an idea of who Roberto Blake was, I heard his name, but all of a sudden he introduced

himself, I'm like, wait a minute, I know about your channel, I know about your information.

He is one of the nicest and also a very creative guys, so maybe you may not connect with some

of the other teachers out there when it comes to YouTube, you feel they're too strict or

they're geared towards corporate. Roberto Blake is your guy if you are more

creative, if you want to hear from a guy that's going to take a different angle on some of

the stuff that everyone else is talking about, but he can make it very simple to understand.

So, go check out his channel, I'll link to it down in the description.

All right. So, now it's your turn. I want to hear from you down in the comments what

channel did I just introduce you to that you are now addicted to? Which channel is going

to become your new favorite? Which channel was your favorite out of all the twenty I

just talked about? Let me know in the comments. And, please reach out to those creators. Send

them a nice message tell them that they're doing an awesome job. One thing I noticed

with creators especially those that don't have crazy views they don't have a whole lot

of subscribers is that they wonder if their work is actually good. If and so, when you

send them a message, you just validate that, hey, I love what you're doing here, this is

going to motivate me, it's going to motivate my wife, this is a great channel for my kids,

it makes it gives them the energy to keep going. I know it gave me the energy to keep

going when I was first starting my channel. And, you know, I apologize if I missed anyone

and I met you at ClamourCon. It was a great event.

Guys, that's it. Take care. I'll see you in the next video.

Now, be sure to sign up of e-mail notifications. That way you can watch my videos when they

first come out. Now, sometimes I offer exclusive deals that are time-sensitive, so make sure

that you never miss out on one by being part of the early notification squad.

For more infomation >> 20 Random YouTubers I LOVE | Favorite Non-Style YouTube Channels - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nicht erschrecken! [subtitled] | Knallerfrauen mit Martina Hill - Duration: 1:09.

Oh no...

Mum?

Mum?

Mum?

Mum?

Mum?

I'm glad you're here!

You terrified me!

Don't ever do this again!

For more infomation >> Nicht erschrecken! [subtitled] | Knallerfrauen mit Martina Hill - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch - Theirs vs Ours: Mei - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Overwatch - Theirs vs Ours: Mei - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Bold Bookcase Backing - HGTV - Duration: 0:47.

[music playing]

For more infomation >> How to Make a Bold Bookcase Backing - HGTV - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Back from YouTube NextUp! | Wake Up Date #30 - Duration: 4:09.

Good morning and welcome to this month's

episode of the Wake Up Date! I've had

quite the week. If you follow me on Twitter,

Facebook, or Instagram, you may have

noticed that I was chosen by YouTube to

be part of YouTube NextUp! A ton

of people applied to be part of this

program and I was chosen. So basically,

YouTube sent me to New York City to be

part of this creator camp and I spent

every day in the YouTube space with all

of the other winners and they taught us

tons of stuff about production and

promotion and branding and just kind of

everything you need to know about

running a YouTube channel, which was very

cool because up until now, I've just been

doing this all myself and figuring it

out as I go. I had an amazing time.

Everybody was so nice and so creative

and inspiring and it was awesome. I took

a bunch of video while I was there so

hopefully soon I'll have a chance to put

that together into a more official video!

So I just wanted to let you know that

that's what I've been doing. It's been

amazing!

it was a true once-in-a-lifetime

experience and I am so so glad that they

picked me to be part of it. I have a

couple of live performances coming up

that I wanted to remind you about! One of

them is June 17th in Woonsocket, Rhode

Island and it's a house party show and

it is going to be so much fun. I play at

a few of these a year. They're the best! If you

live anywhere nearby, it's going to be a

lot of fun. Lots of bands and spoken word

and it's going to be awesome.

The other one is LeakyCon Dublin from

August 31st to September 3rd in Ireland

so I cannot wait to go to that one. A

bunch of you have been asking me if I'm

going to be able to bring my t-shirts

and my plushies and my other merchandise

to Ireland and the answer is no. I have

no idea how I would either get them

through customs or be able to afford to

ship them there so I'm just not gonna bring

them with me. I wish I could, but if

there's anything that I make that you've

been wanting to get, you should just buy

it online because it's going to make it

a lot easier for both of us. So if you

want to buy any of these t-shirts online,

maybe to wear at LeakyCon Dublin, you

can go to the dftba.com

/Lauren which is where I sell them

and if you've been wanting to buy one of

my handmade plushies, you can find them

at fairweatherfriends.etsy.com and one

really good thing about buying them

online versus waiting for an event is

that I can't make very many of them and

so they sell out really fast and a lot

of people end up disappointed when they

get to my merch table and it's gone. Just

as an example of that, these little snowy

owl plushies that I make have been sold

out on my Etsy shop for a while. I was

able to make a few of them, so they are

available again, but like I said, they

sell really fast and I don't have time

to make enough to keep up with it. So

hopefully if you've been waiting for one

of these, you'll be able to snag it

before they're gone again. So just to

finish up this episode, I have a bunch of

patreon supporters that I've been

wanting to thank. I really appreciate

your support, Antonio G, you've been

there since the beginning and it just

means so much to me that you're one of

my patrons.

I have a new patron this month so I

wanted to give a big happy shout out to

Nikki B! Thank you so much for

joining my little family! I wanted to

give another shout out to Lucy Black

thank you so much for just being there

and being wonderful and talented and

you're amazing.

Markslide! you're another one who has

been there since the beginning and I

just appreciate you so so much. This is a

huge deal for me. And Andrew Hanson!

How's it going? Thanks again for

everything. Especially this past week

being around a lot of YouTube creators

and learning lots of stuff about

production and equipment, it just

reminded me over and over again how much

I love what I do and how lucky I am to

be able to do this and my patreon

supporters are the reason why I can

still make videos and I just, it means so

much to me even if you only give a

dollar, even if you only stick around for

one month, it allows me to spend time

being creative and engaging with all of

you and I'm super happy and grateful to all

of you. If you have the means to support

me financially and you want to,

definitely check out

patreon.com/laurenfairweather

there are all kinds of perks, not just

the shout outs and there's all sorts of

levels that you can donate at so yeah.

[baby crying across the hall] Well, I'm being called. Thank you so much for

watching and I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Back from YouTube NextUp! | Wake Up Date #30 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

MultiCouples | Shape of you {+Analia Sultan} - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> MultiCouples | Shape of you {+Analia Sultan} - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

WHY IS THERE SOMETHING RUSSIAN ABOUT CHINA'S NEW AIRCRAFT CARRIER? - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> WHY IS THERE SOMETHING RUSSIAN ABOUT CHINA'S NEW AIRCRAFT CARRIER? - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Abandoned Safari Motel - Duration: 10:27.

Thank you for watching! If you liked this video please give it a thumbs up and if you enjoy this channel please subscribe. :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét