Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 20 2017

Woman of Today #HerLifeHerChoices

Woman of Today #HerLifeHerChoices

Woman of Today #HerLifeHerChoices

For more infomation >> Woman of Today #HerLifeHerChoices - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cabinerit Door Vlaardingen West! Metro Hoekse Lijn - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Cabinerit Door Vlaardingen West! Metro Hoekse Lijn - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

TRANSFER RAPORU 20 AĞUSTOS 2017 GALATASRARAY TRANSFER GÜNDEMİ GÖKMEN ÖZDENAK & EMRE BOL Yout - Duration: 24:16.

For more infomation >> TRANSFER RAPORU 20 AĞUSTOS 2017 GALATASRARAY TRANSFER GÜNDEMİ GÖKMEN ÖZDENAK & EMRE BOL Yout - Duration: 24:16.

-------------------------------------------

15-07-2017 Trip to Southampton piknik wolnosciowy - Duration: 20:17.

I am really impressed by the quality of these trains

Here in England

wow seriously

something unbeliveable

Generally transport in England is so developed

I simply envy them that

there is nothing like this in Poland

Unfortunetly

We are in London

and to be honest I don't feel safe in here

I'm scared a bit

being in here

Bagage are really heavy, belive me

Back to the point I don't feel safe in here

And I want how fast as it is possible get to the Southampton

Now, we'll be traveling by subway

really good experience

anyway you'll see it by yourselves

????????

I'm all red and sweaty

but...

this traveling is killing me

I tried to record something in a subway

You couldn't hear anything because its a subway

After that just one more transfer

and Southampton

So I've tried to record something in a subway but I couldn't get anything interesting

so...

There were some Russians

They laughed, talking something about being rich

but they didn't know I was Polish

Ok, I finally sat down

and I'll tell ya one thing

Toilet in this train is like in a airbus one

Just the flush... got epilepsy attack, I don't know why

Recentlly I've got problems with a flush

Don't ask

Anyway finally we are going straight to Southampton

I don't know how long travel will take

But I should probably call the organizer now

by the way I've got broken screen

not cool

We are taking interviews

Really?

Channel TVN, all fascists only we're clear (Sarcasm)

We are taking interviews

with the people from the picnic

Good, good

Experience should be getting all the time

Good moring Ladies and Gentelmen

We are starting with a little or a bit more then just a little late

Second libertarian picnic in Southampton

And you deserve some words of explenation

Namely change of location

Was caused because of leftists activity

Group of fasists

They're scared of us!

Of course it is only a matter of changing localization

and not Liquidation of whole party

Polish or English leftists?

English but there are also Polish members

Because we have looked at there page and they are there

But we have their profiles so...

we know who they are xd

Now it was a matter of explanation

Now organizational matters...

That's the main hall, there is also second hall a bit smaller which we will can use from 12:00am

So really after a 30minutes there you'll can buy a coffe, tea

eat in the place with the roof if the weather would get worse

Outside on your left there are grills, dumplings

pea soups, breakfests making by the organizators

Books!

Books will be in the same room where you can buy coffe, tea

also from 12:00am

Toilets are there too

and now

We will be starting with the lectures of five speakers

in order: -Stanislaw Michalkowicz, Slawomir Mentzen, Bawer Aondo-Akaa, Priest/doctor Jacek Gniadek

I apologise I've forgot to mention doctors tittles

Mr Mentzen's and Mr Bawer's

In this order, Speakers can choose the topic

general time for a speaker is about an hour right with questions

So this is up to speakers how they will organize ther time

In break between Lectures and panels which will have their place later, will be showing documentary movie

made by Doctor Tomasz Sommer he is with us right now

and after that

Will be the theme panels

a colleauge who will be leading them will explain how exactlly will they work

So that would be everything

We will begin with the lecture

Mr. Stanislaw Michalkiewicz please.

Good Moring Ladies and Gentelmen

I have to stay here at the ''X''

I thank to organizators for invating me

and I'm moving right to the subject

Subject of the lecture

Is Poland in perspective of global politics

I think it can be good introducing

to the next lectures

Which they will probably be about more detailed matters

with this additional utility is going that

because of showing this

theme of global politics, it is possible to better undterstand

sense of the events

Happening in Poland

and on this of course limited form, predict

their next string

I'll begin from the year 2009

Our next speaker will be Doctor Bawer Aondo-Akaa

Brother of the Polish Republic, activist in Freedom movements, hearty friend

Thank you very much

I am honored that I can occur in here

I am a bit perplexed that I was invited by the organizators

I really do thank you.

Accompany me my good old friend

Who will help me

and here we are right now

I was wondering how to begin

namely Poland a stand of Freedom

I'd like to heartily send my regards

All of these people from Antifa

and why?

Because they are saying that you people are racists, xenophobes

and chauvinists

I could mention more

and sexisist and sexists!!!

yes too

exactlly

and is it true?

that Poland is a stand of Facism right?

and xenophobe

So the answer is no

We can see that excatlly here is Freedom

Why so?

Because if

Antifa is writing to others people

so that picnic won't be here

so wait a second

Who is for the freedom?

We or them?

Does Antifa? Does Leftists are supporting a Freedom?

Of course no

Let's be honest, they want

They want us to be educated under the social order

Right? They want

They want us

to be considered as an

subhumans

and why is that?

Because we belive in Freedom

We belive that Freedom is righteousness

and it is a virtue a value

and even the rule

The rule

Who should live with every human being

Every human should be free

But why? Why does every human should be free?

I've just arrived

I will summary this trip

by the one

just one Saint Augistin's wise statement

Whoever

Wait it was going differently

Life is like a book

Who is not travelling is reading just one page

Thank you very much

for watching, take care, cya

Arow brother! (Bye)

For more infomation >> 15-07-2017 Trip to Southampton piknik wolnosciowy - Duration: 20:17.

-------------------------------------------

4#TOP 5 invention in taiwan in Crowdfunding website - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> 4#TOP 5 invention in taiwan in Crowdfunding website - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Just Arrive... with WEINSBERG - Duration: 1:10.

Here today gone tomorrow, jump into life with WEINSBERG.

You follow your wanderlust, discovering the world, experiencing your most beautiful moments.

We're at your side, with competence and experience.

Thanks to our great prices you'll have enough left, for for sociable wellness and enjoyment.

For more infomation >> Just Arrive... with WEINSBERG - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

How much youtube pay for 1000 view (2017) HD - Duration: 1:08.

Hey guys subscribe my channel for more videos

Hey guys subscribe my channel for more videos

For more infomation >> How much youtube pay for 1000 view (2017) HD - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Billiards 3 cushion 2017 | Lee Choong Bok vs Kim Bong Cheol - Duration: 38:13.

For more infomation >> Billiards 3 cushion 2017 | Lee Choong Bok vs Kim Bong Cheol - Duration: 38:13.

-------------------------------------------

Osmanlıspor 1 3 Galatasaray maç sonu Stadyum' da Mustafa Denizli yorumları 20 Ağustos 2017 YouTube - Duration: 40:38.

For more infomation >> Osmanlıspor 1 3 Galatasaray maç sonu Stadyum' da Mustafa Denizli yorumları 20 Ağustos 2017 YouTube - Duration: 40:38.

-------------------------------------------

Osmanlıspor 1 3 Galatasaray maç sonu Uğur Boral Orta Nokta yorumları 20 Ağustos 2017 YouTube - Duration: 43:11.

For more infomation >> Osmanlıspor 1 3 Galatasaray maç sonu Uğur Boral Orta Nokta yorumları 20 Ağustos 2017 YouTube - Duration: 43:11.

-------------------------------------------

Markets Next Week---August 21, 2017 - Duration: 7:17.

On August 18, Indian stock markets reacted in a big way to the resignation of Vishal Sikka, CEO, Infosys. What can we expect next week?

Vishal Sikka's resignation was on the cards. The board and the founders didn't see eye to eye on almost everything

Sikka was brought to turnaround Infosys in many ways

I don't think Infosys was heading the right way. Most of the changes were in areas like enhancing employee compensation

What was being expected was a product that would help Infosys leapfrog ahead

Especially in the world of artificial intelligence and cloud computing

There were some attempts made but they were not commensurate with the compensation being paid to these people

I still feel Nifty is at a very high level and it is not justified

I think we should expect a very good amount of selling in the coming week

The GST implementation has become unnecessarily complex and needs to be fixed

You will see hiccups coming in due course in the implementation of GST

The Trump agenda in the US is falling apart

Many CEOs have resigned from his business councils and a political crisis is in the making

This will have a bearing on the global stock markets

The global stock market rally was predicated on the assumption that Trump will be able to reflate the US economy

If Trump's agenda doesn't work out in the absence of political support, the global stock market rally will get into trouble

This week some good liquidation would be possible

This is a good time to book profit if you have some underperforming stocks or stocks that have run their course

For more infomation >> Markets Next Week---August 21, 2017 - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Acura 2017 RDX An Architect's Perspective #rdx - Duration: 2:31.

I'm always looking to be inspired by something. It's what I live for

There's nothing that captures the true

experience than a design that inspires individuals

My name is Steve a church

And I'm an architect in Los angeles you have to pay attention to the details and the details

Are what most of us feel and touch and it's those memorable?

Experiences that we create that makes my job worth doing every day

I'm always looking for something new and exciting

Something that's going to surprise me

Wow

Look at this look at the lines on this car beautiful

One of my favorite projects is the Jw Marriott in the Ritz-Carlton

I see this are much like that building very broad bold

Dynamic very Masculine I can appreciate the

Aerodynamic nature and how they've long gated the light and wrap them around to the side

It makes a very powerful statement if the design looks like it has been

Perfect for and crafted so that it's meant to look this way. I want to get in the car

I want a drivable car. I want to feel how this car will respond to me

Well, La is a world-class city, and we have world-class architecture. I'm constantly on the freeway. I'm

driving back and forth from the office to the construction site

Navigation is very important the navigation is on a separate screen and controls. That's pretty cool. I've never seen that before

Everything is extremely simple. It seems that there are less controls. It's laid out right in front of me

It's very comfortable it handles extremely well its responsiveness to my every move

Whoa that was cool and keeping me in my lane this could very well be the smartest vehicle

I've been the designer this car thought of everything

The diversity of the city that presents so many opportunities for me as an architect to design Great buildings

This car really helped me appreciate the city

For more infomation >> Acura 2017 RDX An Architect's Perspective #rdx - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Extremely Close Calls, Road Rage, Crashes & Scary Motorcycle Accidents [EP #35] - Duration: 10:11.

you require backup

oh fuck it all what the fuck can you game please yeah

so fucking cunt just cut me off yeah

yeah please catch him

yeah I can't just cut me off yeah I thought I'm a parent can you catch some

green there I can't fuck me fuck me

don't wanna catch at night I know or not

what I got your camera this is dead oh look I've got your camera right here no

no no I'm calling the police wait that you fuck off me no no you got

right across me spread out look you see that look yeah may I've got the whole

thing on camera right you hit me right here look you see this

you can't look mate you cut right in front of me and cut me off how honest

only said he threatened you sped past me and went like this you actually cut me

off like that honestly didn't tell you mate honestly Annika Deva so you touched

me I would just trade with normal fuck that in life normally that's fair right

normally so everyone stop there because they saw you're going off people that

say please I swear we have an accommodation I didn't even know I've

been even feel it not anything honestly you're right on this I didn't know me

honestly I can't even see Twitter

ah if he did a muscle skirts on the corner day are you alright

what we really are made I don't throw up on this business to you I didn't I

didn't hit you what did you hit me you hit me from behind from the fuck you cut

right across my leg well with you I didn't see you I was right in front of

you you literally sped up I mean you came up from behind because I didn't I

don't think I hit you I don't know if you got a laptop so we can check it I

don't know it's asleep on me I mean I mean how do you want to sit with this

other like tell me because I want to

that's a nice one today Charlotte have nothing you know how to kill you hunting

me I'll never sell then I didn't you know what you're right just a colliculus

man are you sure you all right here oh you're not sorry I'll really apologize

about it I didn't even realize I didn't to you how much is this going to do

what's this that's fine that's okay it's of the right bitch already damaged

for this little is it oh yeah no I can do something for you sucking see that

something's always you happen I want to get until you yeah how long all right I

just I just went straight right on it anything even like haven't I saw that

how you hit how do you know you have the two lanes are Einstein feasibilities bad

like raining I would have felt things I would have sell something if it wasn't

here - the super might it's only 140 no she basically colliders on my tire and I

found like this and sled across the road and everyone up there 16

and he's on his phone Friday

go attend

work it off man fuck yourself fuck yourself

they're gone

back off

yeah problem

rude

for me to explain what was going on in case you couldn't see that guy was

tailgating the person in front of him and then as soon as I went by he started

tailgating me like I mean I got blind spot bar and mirrors and unless you are

sitting directly

Are you serious?

What was not serious? I Said drive slowly, yes!

You guys are driving like insanes, here are holiday guests, childs and so on

Do it! Drive slowly here!

And how fast am i allowed to drive here in your opinion?

50 km/h, voluntary stands on the road sign (100 km/h are allowed)

Yes! VOLUNTARY!

Everybody that is not silly in his head, drives slower!

Ok. And how fast was i in your opinion?

At least 60 - 70 km/h

Ok! And?

Arround the corners?

Yes?

keep going!

You can see everything before you drive in the corner

What comes after the corner, dont you?

No - you dont

I saw you too - before i left the corner

Yes, right - but you didnt slow down

YES

Sorry but you have to .... Just think about it

I allready thougt about it

Nothing happend but... you can scare someone!

I just thought:What the fuck happens?

Yes because im pissed you are driving here like insanes!

Yes then go and look for another sea to lie (not directly at the road)

sort of L theta charisma yeah abacus minimize again to consider only one part

But it is allowed to drive 100 km/h here -

We are not doing illegal things.

No but its not "normal"

blablabla

You can drive everywhere 100 km/h but you dont drive into 90° degrees curves because it is allowed?(aha?)

But it is?

non critical thing you can rely upon Sigma yeah in case of it is a because I

Or not? is it allowed or not?

But when it is allowed?

Or when it is possible to do it?

But it does not work! To drive in 90°degrees cureves with 100 km/h

Yes?!

And for here the human understanding and the safety should say that you drive slowly here

Aha?

So it is

But primary its my safety, right?

No - ours!

Ah

Because you have to cross the road all the time?

....(didnt understand)... behind something comes a trailer.

What are you doing then? You will not brake, guy.

Just think about it

Yes but let the people drive how they drive you wont change it anyways.

No i wont. I will change it

I understand that you will have fun on the bike - but not how you are doing it.

Just drive not like insanes here. It is no racetrack here.

But you are using it like it is a racetrack

Ok - look at this guy. He is also drving 60 or 70 km/h. Where is the problem?

No! He was not this fast

Yes sure. Im louder, maybe. But faster? Im not sure.

Yes! - Just think about it

YES. But because of a those "attack" you can scare someone

And when someone will lie on the street because of you?Are you happy then?

No im not but: im not happy when someone will run over my childs

Everyone for everyone

Yep.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét