Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Hello guys, this is Gabriel Carrera from bestsoccertricks.com and we have a

drill here that is for wingers or strikers where you're next

to the line okay. And you have no angle maybe you finish coming in or you have a

defender blocking you from the side. So you're going to try to go in the outside

but you don't have so much angle. You don't have many angle and you have to

maybe at this the best option sometimes would be to... maybe there's a teammate

that's coming and you put the pass with him but sometimes you don't have anybody.

So you have to be able to take shots from anywhere on the field and

sometimes it gives bad angles, it can happen that you can score a goal. So

that's why it's important to practice this so you have more chances of scoring a goal

in this situation, okay. So you put the ball here.

Put the soccer balls over here.

It's on the line okay. You place yourself in position. You want to give

yourself a touch because that's the space you have. You have one touch and then

one defender or two defenders are coming at you. So you have to one touch and take a shot

that's all you have okay.

Here we go. Start over here.

One touch.

[Soccer player doing a drill.]

It went on the post, it's okay. So we take another one

[Soccer player doing a drill.]

It went in.

It's good. So you see, a touch and you go put it

inside okay. One touch, and then you put it inside. that's what we want.

[Soccer player doing a drill.]

Another one, okay.

[Striker player doing a soccer drill.]

Sometimes it's good to put the ball lower too in a situation. Sometimes for the

keeper sometimes higher, it could be easier for him. So you put it low

sometimes it could be good as well. There's are some legs inside there. So the

defender can even do a own goal. Because maybe you miss the shot, touches a player and goes inside.

[Striker player doing a soccer drill.]

That's it guys, hope you enjoyed this video. Make sure you subscribe to our channel

for more information and "Like" this video, comment below and tell us what you think.

And we have more soccer videos coming up. It's great, the energy, to have energy be positive

you're going to improve your game if you set your mind to do whatever you want. So

stay positive. Do this drill, take the time to you know, to know

where you are and then so you go to another level.

Thank you guys.

[Best Soccer Tricks]

For more infomation >> Goal Line Soccer Drill for Forwards and Strikers - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

제30회 허경영 하늘궁 방문 ※하늘궁증축완공기념 풀영상 특별 공개! (한글자막) 20171112 - Duration: 2:05:22.

For more infomation >> 제30회 허경영 하늘궁 방문 ※하늘궁증축완공기념 풀영상 특별 공개! (한글자막) 20171112 - Duration: 2:05:22.

-------------------------------------------

Guitar tip 03 left hand palm position - Duration: 2:02.

Hi Stuart Bahn here and this is video 3 in my series of guitar tip videos. Tip 3

is: keep your left hand palm off the guitar neck. If you look at world-class

players virtually all of them do not put their palm against the back of the neck

now unfortunately this is something that I see some guitar players do at least in

their early days so if this is you my advice is to quickly correct that the

reason apart from that world-class guitar players don't do is that if you do

that you find you just haven't got very much reach. If I put my palm around the

back of the neck I can't actually reach the thickest string here with my first

finger now that can't be a good thing. A second reason is that your thumb

therefore ends up pointing sideways which, as I mentioned in one of the

previous videos, that's not a good thing either and again most world-class

players don't generally do that. Putting your thumb around the back, say, for a

bar chord maybe three note per string scale gives you a far greater reach. You

can see the difference compared to that which is very restricting. So as usual

technique be patient and give yourself time to get used to it

it doesn't have to only be the thumbprint; it's generally this area here

which is in contact with the guitar neck. It doesn't mean all of it at any one time.

If I'm doing bends say... then pretty much all of that is - for me at least - is in

contact with the neck if you have very long fingers you might find that maybe

some of this area doesn't touch the neck. If I'm doing just minor pentatonic for

me most of this area was touching the guitar neck as well as my thumb print.

But again at no point was it my palm. I hope you found that helpful. Please give it a thumbs

up if you did and click Subscribe so I can send you more tips. See in the next video.

For more infomation >> Guitar tip 03 left hand palm position - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

PJ MASKS Toys Find a Haunted Tree House - Duration: 8:48.

PJ MASKS Toys Find a Haunted Tree House. Wow this is so cool

Hey Dino pals this is Toy Rex here, let's see what toy surprise we have today

Taking a day off to play is no fun oh

Did you guys hear that somebody needs our help

Help help there's trouble at the Haunted tree house

The vampires are mad at the zombies for using the haunted tree house. Did you say haunted tree house?

Kind of scary

Don't worry Greg I'll be there with you mr.. Zombie. I know a group of superheroes that can help you out

Really, that sounds so awesome

Okay, PJ masks. It's time to transform

Wow it's the PJ masks super heros okay, PJ masks toys, let's go find a haunted tree house

Here's the haunted treehouse guys a little spooky the heart the treehouse is built on this really really big tree

There's a red door and lots of green leaves with windows on both sides and here comes the PJ Masks

Wow this haunted tree house looks really spooky guys, I'm really scared don't be scared echo wrong

Wow, did you guys hear that? Yeah, it sounded like a scary zombie?

We should go, but what if the zombie needs help where the PJ masks superheroes come on guys we're brave

Let's go inside the haunted Tree house

Wow turns out the inside of this haunted treehouse is a science lab

So cool Romeo would love it here. There's so many cool science chemistry sets look

There's a skull. Oh scary. Do you see if anyone needs help? No. I don't see anything, but wait Jess you're not

Let's go check you

It's my turn zombies. No my time you are wrong mr.. Zombie

It is now my turn to use the lavatory

No, it's been higher

Than taller

Why are you guys arguing can we help you guys?

Mr.. Zombie here keep using the laboratory we share the laboratory two big super cool potions

But inside this haunted treehouse only one science lab

And we must share, but the zombie use all the time now

Then hire can use so it's my turn to do don't I guy

The easy solution what is your solution?

Piaget Moss, how about this since vampires sleep during the day?

Then the zombies can use it during the daytime, and then they can go to bed at night

And when the zombies are asleep the vampires can use it this way everybody can use the science lab wall. That's a great idea

Vampire are like very much

PJ Metz very smart now the Empire and zombie can be friends again as a big fan q

Mr.. Zombie and mr.. Vampire will give the page a mouse surprise toys surprise toys

That's awesome

Let's see what surprise toys the PJ masks superheroes dad

Wow there's so many surprises, I can't even see the PJ masks superheros anymore, let's open up this one first. It's a Thomas and Friends

So cool. There's over 70 trains to click. There's Thomas. There's an early train

There's a green train this question mark is the Train that's inside the golden Thomas is the?

Rarest let's try and get the golden Thomas guys. It's nice

It could be good

Well, we got this red ring, and he's super skinny this train is all covered in blue green and yellow paint

That's so cool. You look super happy though. Let's check out the collector's guide. Here's the collector's guide gentle friend

There's so many super cool trains. Do you see this red train over here? Let's see Louise right at the bottom. He's number 5

He's James. He's James the red train what if Thomas is best friend

Let's go James whoa

Nemo let's open up this one, that's so cool if the Disney Princesses there's Cinderella Ariel Belle

So cool and they all have their super two little pets I want to get all up Givi the super cool snowman here we go

Yeah

Wow we got Anna from frozen

She looks super cute. She's got a bunch of little freckles long brown hair tied in two ponytails

And she's wearing a blue dress with a purple cape

She's so pretty her sister is Elsa ice queen and they're friends with all off the snowman

Let's watch Annika for a flip and now we're gonna open up this one

So cool. It's a Marvel's rocker this one is Captain America

And you can also get Iron Man spider-man

Thor

Daredevil and Hulk and there's a special question mark one I wonder who that is

Let's try and get the question mark one here we go guys

Who we get it's blue

Wow

It's Captain America. That's so cool and this Captain America is a rocker

Captain America is the leader of the Avengers he wears a blue red and white uniform

There's a star and he also carries this super cool shield Captain America is really really strong now

Let's see him go for a shake whoa

one more time whoa

For more surprise toys left guys. Let's see any meenie miney mo, we're gonna open up this one. It's a spider-man egg. It's spider-man

There's Captain America Iron Man Hulk his door so cool

Let's do it

Wow

So cool. He's got fire on his feet looks like he's blasting up

And his arm is ready to shoot lasers

I remanded the members

He works together with Captain America

He wears a super cool power armor suit to fly

Shoot lasers and give him super strength his real name is Tony Stark a super smart engineer. Let's blast off Tony

Now it's a blip this one

Well, I just even universe minis. That's so cute and

There's eight figures to collect dear Steven pearl garnet amethyst and Connie so cool. Let's open it up guys

That's it here. We go

She is super super cool. She's got awesome shades on and she wears purple black and got a yellow star on her arms

She's really powerful, and she's really good friends and Steven. Let's watch her go for a flip and let's see this one

Well, it's the Power Rangers. That's so cool what Ranger is your favorite - the Red Ranger. Let's open this one

We got the black Ranger guys the black Ranger drives a super-powerful Masters on soy

and when all the swords are together they form the Megazord to transfer the power interesting, it's

Time for our last surprise toys here it is

These are the figures you can get there's three minions that are yellow and one purple one

I want to get a minion guys here we go

This is so fun

Well, we got this little girl. She looks really cute

She's got really big glasses got her hair in a ponytail and she's got red shoes. She must be looking for minions

Alright, let's watch her go for a flip

Wow, this is so fun got a friend that PJ masks got a bunch of surprise toys at the haunted tree house

I hope everyone is a happy happy day, and I'll see you guys in the next tie rats

Thanks for watching Dino pals you guys are awesome for more awesome surprises with me click here and

Give me a big high-five to subscribe enjoy the Dino Club

For more infomation >> PJ MASKS Toys Find a Haunted Tree House - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorial - Lip Art Compilation - Best Makeup Ideas 2017 | Part 6 - Duration: 11:29.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial - Lip Art Compilation - Best Makeup Ideas 2017 | Part 6 - Duration: 11:29.

-------------------------------------------

PewPew - Giờ Chúng Mày Như Nàoooo - Khi Pew Chơi Bộ Lạc Ngôi Sao - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> PewPew - Giờ Chúng Mày Như Nàoooo - Khi Pew Chơi Bộ Lạc Ngôi Sao - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kosten autoverzekering verschilt per regio - KoopKracht (Consumentenbond) - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Kosten autoverzekering verschilt per regio - KoopKracht (Consumentenbond) - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X Review – One Month Later - Duration: 5:19.

This is the best iPhone ever.

I hate when people say that.

Yeah, it's the latest, and most expensive iPhone.

If it weren't, they'd probably wouldn't be releasing it.

Then again, I guess that comment, at least when it comes to the iPhone X, is born from

the knowledge that people don't like change.

And the iPhone X is dripping with it.

For the notch-hater, Touch ID lover, it might be a completely reasonable question.

Is the iPhone X the best iPhone ever?

Well, after using the iPhone all day, every day for the past month...

I think it's time to find out.

First things first: the screen.

A 5.8 inch OLED display, corner to corner.

Beautiful, bright, bezel-less...almost.

So on paper, the iPhone X has a bigger screen than the Plus iPhones.

5.8 vs 5.5.

But in real world usage, the iPhone X screen feels smaller.

Why?

Well, it's thinner.

The iPhone X screen has a super wide aspect ratio and that means everything is a little bit

closer to each other, giving it a slightly cramped feeling if you're coming from a Plus

phone.

This is especially noticeable in pictures and video.

Almost bezel-less video feels great.

Super immersive.

But because most videos are not made for that aspect ratio, in my opinion, I always feel

like I'm losing more than I gain by watching in full full screen.

I want to be able to enjoy careful composition, not see cropped heads everywhere.

Also, that's the only place where I feel the notch can actually be distracting.

Everywhere else I feel like you completely forget about it.

So I don't usually watch videos in full full screen.

Is that the correct term?

I'm just going to roll with it.

I don't get much of a choice with the rare super wide videos.

And because I don't watch in full full screen that makes the size of the video I watch smaller

than if I were watching on a Plus iPhone.

By the way, something I don't see mention a lot is just smooth to the touch the phone

itself feels.

Even when using a case, at least an official iPhone case, link in the description.

Maybe it has something to do with the water resistant technology.

I don't know, but it feels nice.

Speaking of water resistance technology, aka: the future.

It's great.

You saw me put it in water a couple of times on my last video and early on when I just

got the phone I even took it with me in the shower.

You know, to watch some YouTube videos as I shampooed.

Then I read water resistance could actually wear off after a while.

So I decided not to risk it and just enjoy the peace of mind the technology brings.

Let's not tempt fate by purposely dipping it in water anymore.

How about that?

This is a thousand dollar phone, and it's capable of fast and wireless charging.

But you need to spend even more money on accessories if you want to enjoy those.

Face ID is awesome.

But not perfect.

When it's going good, it's going great.

I'm Superman with the wind at his back, she's Louis Lane.

But when it's bad it's awful.

When you pick up your phone and put it to your face it works flawlessly.

But say you get a notification and you want to read it.

If you don't poke your head in perfect alignment with the True Depth camera, forget about it.

And say the phone didn't read your face correctly the first time.

It won't try to read your face again unless you cancel and have another go and over time

it can get a bit annoying.

It's in the times that I would rather not pick up my phone that I miss Touch ID.

Otherwise and overall Face ID is the future.

It actually feels super outdated going back and actually have to push physical buttons

to see your notifications or unlock your phone.

If in the future Apple could integrate Touch ID underneath the screen of the phone that

would be the complete package.

iPhone X runs the phone-crippling iOS 11 fast and smoothly.

The cameras are amazing.

I'm especially impressed by the optical image stabilization on both the back cameras.

4K video?

My Canon cannot do that.

1080p slow mo at 240 frames per second?

My Canon can definitely not do that.

Is my iPhone X better than my DSLR camera?

I might have to make another video to test that out.

Portrait mode on the front facing camera?

It's not there yet.

Seriously.

Stop using it.

It's just–– it doesn't look good.

I'm sorry.

And not all pictures are better with a blurred background.

But hey if Google can do it right without any extra sensors, maybe Apple can do it too.

Someday.

Portrait mode on the back facing camera though...

Amazing.

Not always perfect but maybe the best portrait mode on any phone...maybe.

The battery lasts all day for me.

One day I actually reached the end of the day with over 50% of the battery left.

And if you're a super high intensity user...

Low battery mode is your friend.

The iPhone X is a different kind of iPhone.

But Face ID is better than Touch ID in most cases.

And you will rarely noticed the notch ever being there.

The screen might feel a tad smaller than a Plus but the edge to edge display is stunning.

I honestly believe the iPhone X adds way, way more than it takes away.

And it is the best iPhone ever.

I hope you enjoyed this video.

If you did please give it a thumbs up.

But either way, thank you for watching, and I'll see you in the next one.

Here we go.

For more infomation >> iPhone X Review – One Month Later - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Candy crush saga LEVEL 1-2-3-4. Xếp hình thú vị. - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> Candy crush saga LEVEL 1-2-3-4. Xếp hình thú vị. - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Los Científicos Revelan EL ASESINO Más Poderoso Que MATA Cualquier CÁNCER! Es Este Fruto!!! - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Los Científicos Revelan EL ASESINO Más Poderoso Que MATA Cualquier CÁNCER! Es Este Fruto!!! - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Awesome hairstyles with IM Zhansaya Abdumalik | WJCC2017 - Duration: 7:25.

That was my last World Junior

because I think that I'm strong

Hi everyone, I'm here with Zhansaya Abdumalik

Nice, it's just the 4th time I say it to pronounce it correctly

She has just won the World Girls Chess Championship here in Tarvisio

We could talk about chess a lot

but it's much funnier if we see her doing her hair!

Because in these days we've seen so many hairstyles

Would you like to do that?

Okay

How was your experience here in Italy?

Oh, it was good. It was my first time in Italy

I really like the place because it's like my home

in my city we have such a nature

and it was too nice to see it, I was playing like at home

Do you ever think about cutting your hair or do you like it so much that you cannot do it?

I want to cut it but my parents say no so I can't do that

I don't want to cut it for the half or just a little bit but even a little I can't do that

You cannot do that - Yes - but until you're 18 or what?

same, I think nothing would change

my birthday's like after few months so I will be 18 but I don't think something would change

of course you can say it in Russian and my Russian fans will translate it

So it's not like in Europe, I mean it's a bit harder

What do you think about the tournament you've just finished?

I've played it fine I don't think that I've played pretty good

I mean I didn't make many mistakes, just normal games

So 9,5/11 and you think it's just just fine?

I could do better... - 11/11 - maybe, why not?

You still have a few years with this (tournament)

No, that was my last World Junior

because I think that I'm strong

Oh, that's why! I just couldn't get it!

Yeah, that's why I think that it's better not to play next years

I mean I've just won the tournament and I'm happy

and I'm not going to play like next three years even I have the time

Maybe I'll just visit the World Junior

Just like a boss in the playing hall

Yeah but nothing more. I don't think that it will improve my chess.

Would you like to play the open section of this tournament?

Yes, maybe

I've asked my father but anyway he said "No, because you've finished playing in the World Junior

Now you have to go for the Women Chess (tournaments)

Seniors, right?

Ye- no, maybe in a few years, that's ridicolous

Okay so let's see you the hair you've got so far

How do you call it in English? this hairstyle

Just "hair"? I don't know

I know that in Russian it's like косичка

Of course, we're gonna call it косичка

Yeah, my English is not so perfect, so...

I just do this because after this I don't feel so hot because if I just open it it's too long

and I can't sit because I like to put my hair under my leg here

so I'd just take my hair with my leg and it would be hard to sit

Is there some sort of ritual when you make your hair?

Is there something you do before the games or there's just something

that you do when you get up for example

You know sometimes you'll play in some t-shirt

and you beat everyone with this t-shirt and you don't want to change it

it happens for the chess players and also for me like some pens

that's why I was just taking the pens

I took my pens from the first round

and I'd just bring it to every game you know

Oh I see, so you're the one who stole all the pens!

Yeah, that was me, sorry

And someday you just changed it to others

and I was like "What to do?"

because you found my pen

and I should just give it to the arbiter

You know that the organizers had to go to Austria to buy pens each day basically

because of you and people like you

I just took one so I think it wasn't a problem for you

Sometimes it's hot even with this

For real? So what do you do then?

I just do like this

I don't know how it's called

but I just open my hair and do something big

Could you show it to us, please?

So, first what I need to do is this

because I can't do it without this

it's hard because it's too long

and it just goes everywhere

It's way complicated to have long hair - Yes!

Sometimes it's hard when I play for like six hours

it's just painful here! because I just put it so hard

that's why I need to open it

so I need to first do this

and then I try to do this

I've started thinking about this kind of interview because I saw this hairstyle at dinner once

and I thought "damn, it's amazing!" I mean you do that, you have this...

...Russian word - косичка? - yes, of course

it's like amazing

yeah, something like this!

yeah, it's really nice!

You've been here for a couple of weeks, you you've seen things

uhm, no

No? Not at all?! You've just been here....

I've just been here because I wanted to concentrate on this World Juniory

because it was my last

so I had to use my chance or I would never play again

that's why my father told me "or now or never"

Like High School Musical, the song "now or never", right?

Have you seen "High School Musical"? - No

NOOOOOO

I was just here in the hotel and we just walked to look around, that's it

What did you do on the rest days?

On the second rest day I just went out with my friends and we ate pizza

It's really good here, in Italy I mean

It's much better than in my country and I was like "Oh, it's so good!"

and I wanted to try wine

but okay I'm too young

yeah maybe it's not entirely legal to do that

okay I'll just try it next time, it's fine

Would you like to see Italy again, in a few years maybe?

Yes, of course!

Even this place it's like not so popular but still the nature and everything is just perfect

and also the way here from Venice was too nice

the weather was too nice

I don't want to waste your time anymore

We've just got like more than ten minutes of interview - Oh really?

Yeah, I can see it right here

Of course I'm not gonna cut it because it's the the funniest part

thanks for your time and congratulations for your world title

and I hope to see you again in Italy

Yeah, sure

Bye everyone - bye!

For more infomation >> Awesome hairstyles with IM Zhansaya Abdumalik | WJCC2017 - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

TÓPAZ - Janela Errada - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> TÓPAZ - Janela Errada - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

5 zrušených pokračování slavných filmů - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> 5 zrušených pokračování slavných filmů - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

KÖKSAL BABA HENTBOL OYNARSA | BABA HENTBOL ANTRENMANINDA - Duration: 16:28.

For more infomation >> KÖKSAL BABA HENTBOL OYNARSA | BABA HENTBOL ANTRENMANINDA - Duration: 16:28.

-------------------------------------------

Intelligenzspielzeug für Hund & Katze - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Intelligenzspielzeug für Hund & Katze - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Jacob Banks: Unknown (To You) - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Jacob Banks: Unknown (To You) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

ਭੂਲੇ ਮਾਰਗੁ | Bibi Jatan Kaur | Akhand Kirtan - Duration: 53:44.

ਬਿਲਾਵਲੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਭੂਲੇ ਮਾਰਗੁ ਜਿਨਹਿ ਬਤਾਇਆ ॥ ਐਸਾ ਗੁਰੁ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਮਨਾ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਚਿਤਾਰੇ ॥ ਬਸਿ ਰਹੇ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਗੁਰ ਚਰਨ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਕਾਮਿ ਕ੍ਰੋਧਿ ਲੋਭਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਮਨੁ ਲੀਨਾ ॥ ਬੰਧਨ ਕਾਟਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਗੁਰਿ ਕੀਨਾ ॥੨॥ ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਕਰਤ ਜਨਮਿ ਫੁਨਿ ਮੂਆ ॥ ਚਰਨ ਕਮਲ ਗੁਰਿ ਆਸ੍ਰਮੁ ਦੀਆ ॥੩॥ ਅਗਨਿ ਸਾਗਰ ਬੂਡਤ ਸੰਸਾਰਾ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਾਹ ਪਕਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਨਿਸਤਾਰਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੮॥

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét