Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Chase: I'm so glad you're gonna be joining me for Vlogmas this year. I'm super excited!

But... Umm... There seems to be a problem.

It's not christmas'e in here how, how about we change that. *snaps*

There you go! There you have

Hey Aaron, what a beautiful... Woah [Aaron] What's up, what's up?

[Chase] Oh!

Look at this!

*Intro music*

[Chase] We need, to decorate this house, but i don't have the package for the lights yet.

Open your legs.

[Aaron] Why don't we go back to my place and do the... *squeaky noise*

[Chase] *laughs*

It's focused and then it done. Hmm [Aaron] Get some focus, focus.

[Chase] Hey, it's Vlogmas and... It's not focused whatever.

We're going to... [Aaron] *singing* Dah dah dah dah rah dah dah dah]

[Chase] You see how unfocused that is.

Hello! It works now! I'm so clear, I love this camera. I just don't like that the focus takes some time.

I have something on my face but it's like blood. I don't know what it is.

We're going to the dollar store so, we can Christmas decorate!

[Aaron] *singing* I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one tran I need.

[Chase] It's me! [Both] *laugh*

[Chase] Like, okay, we're cheating because there are Christmas decorations back there but, that, was for my Christmas cards, okay?

The Christmas cards, there.

1000, not crazy at all.

[Aaron] That's like at least 10. It's a lot. *laugh*

*chuckle*

[Chase] Thanks daddy, we're going. When Aaron got here, he was like huffin and puffin.

Cause, he was like, Mike was in the elevator. So he had to take the stairs.

Aaron doesn't take the stairs. What are you looking for? [Aaron] My phone.

[Chase] That'd be a good idea. Why is the wire tied it to your bag?

[Aaron] It's plugged to my phone! Oh my god, you're brilliant!

[Chase] I'm about to be a millennial.

We're going to the dollar store.

*singing*I don't want... *stops* Do you have your camera on you? [Aaron] Chase!

[Aaron] Do you, think we've been waiting all day for this package?

[Chase] That might be the package that has your Christmas gift in it.

[Aaron] It's heavy.

I feel like it could be both. *door slam*

[Chase] Let me look. [Aaron] Can I look?

[Aaron] Hey Chase. [Chase] Hey, hey Aaron [Aaron] What's more obnoxious then one vlogger?

[Chase] Two? [Aaron] Two!

*random noise in a random rhythm*

[Chase] This elevator, I like it's moving when... What's that? [Aaron] What?

[Chase] I'm kidding! *laughing*

[Chase] Oh my god, it feels so good that it's Vlogmas and we're outside and we're vlogging.

[AaronI love the cold air.

[Chase] Also I love that I have a tripod I don't even fuck, who looks at me now. So we are going to the dollar store.

[Aaron] I had a dream that we went to a dollar store together. [Chase] It was only just a dream. Slowly people starting to... *laugh*

*music*

[Chase] Ouhh... Oh my god, copyright infringement fuck. There's music in this. So we're just gonna Christmas shop a little bit.

We're gonna some stuff for me house and then we're gonna decorate. Yeah. (I'm so excited. Oh my god, there's new year's stuff too. Already like, we get it you vape?

Hey Aaron look at that cart, oh my god. Are you vlogging?

It's like the same thing. Look at that kart. Mmm. Look at that, look at that.

Oh my god, that's not vegan. That's not vegan. [Aaron] Your mother's not vegan. [Chase] Your mother.

[Chase] What did you find?

[Aaron] Would you like, some classic. Christmas tunes? [Chase] How much is it?

[Aaron] Casse noisette, look how terrifying it is. I don't know.

[Chase] Ah... C'est Noël, on fête. That one.

So they don't have that much stuff but I think we got a lot, right? [Aaron] You have no idea, between that and what you have at home.

[Chase] Yeah, cause, I want to decorate my walls and stuff. [Aaron] Yeah

[Chase] We'll just go do one more round just to see if there's anything else that's ugly that I can put on my walls.

Also it's very hard to vlog and not look at myself with his camera cause, I'm so used to my other camera, where I'm looking at myself all the time.

Did you know that Aaron's gay? *lauging*

[Chase] Oh, no hold on. That, no I don't want that that scares and I won't be able to sleep at night.

This, like whatever this. Casse noisette. Whatever.

Peace, hope or joy

Which ones more like white girl?

[Aaron] Joy. Joy is more basic.

That's the one. [Chase] That's the one!

Female to hohoho. Definitely, did not notice this before, here's a bunch of christmas dvds, they're all in french, oh my

god, babe in toilet? babes in toyland. Oh that's an english. Bébé. Christmas Carol, the bible! Oh my god, Aaron

[Aaron] Stop, tag yourself on that guy. [Chase] Oh my... *laughs*

[Aaron] You'll be that guy.

[Chase] Why am i whipping someone ? That's you, no,

that looks like you. I'm whipping you. [Aaron] Oh there's a person that looks like he's, like, like actually about to uh...

[Chase] Oh my god i don't want to watch this, but i feel like

I watched that in grade five and then they told us that

we had to do an assignment and check the bible i was like "it's against, my religion" they were

like, "oh okay" they believed me i didn't have to do the thing!

What is it for ? [Aaron] I don't know, some kinky shit

[Chase] Oh, mike ink. Some glitter. Oh my god."Have yourself a merry little christmas" i wish it said...

*some hysterical laughter and overall weird noises*

[Chase] ...Same. Oh shit there's so much stuff here, yes, yes! It's ugly.

I hope the cats don't eat this.

They probably will. So I just tried to get that shirt off and I couldn't get it and I wish that Aaron

was filming me because... Do exactly how i did... I did it and it like

fell, it flew.

Oh my god for your car, get that for your mom, the eyelashes and...

[Aaron] She already has it !

Do you remember how painful this shit was ?

[Chase] Oh my god, crazy carpets! we should?

[Aaron] [?] ... painful !

[Chase] Right but, we should do it, because it was so fun. I keep putting the camera like, on your dick

[Aaron] Those things are horrible

[Chase] No, the crazy carpets are amazing, and...

Okay, here's a question for everyone did you guys had this when you were younger ? Crazy carpet...

[Aaron] If you're in Québec it's called "tapis magie" [Chase] Tapis magie... Oh yeah

*at the loud shop speaker* Um can, you shut up french people, fuck

*loud as fuck french song on the speakers, people laughing*

This copyright infringement. [Aaron] Hi, my name is 23 pilots, this is my new song.

[Chase] You mean 23... 27 airplanes ? [Aaron] 27 airplanes.

*aaron mimes playing* [Chase] It's so tuned

It's vintage hunty

*dancing and huming a song*

[Aaron] I don't think you got enough christmas stuff [Chase] Nooo...

Hi! *laughs*

[Cashier] So... Christmas is coming, right ? [Chase] It is ! *laughs*

[Aaron] Daddy Claus [Chase] We got the ugliest stuff

[Cashier] No, it's not ugly! [Chase] Oh, it's ugly

[Cashier] I'll have this one [Aaron] Don't humor him

[Chase] Yeah *laughs*

My god there's glitter all over your jacket [Aaron] Great.

That's a disaster. [Chase] The [?] cost seventy six dollars when I came for halloween, when I went to decorate for halloween. I kept

all the decorations though i didn't throw them out, for next year. How, much was my bill, Aaron ?

[Aaron] Too many, it was too many. [Chase] Ninety one dollars. It's worth it though. It's for vlogmas.

Hey, we're home! [Both] Daddies.

We are in the nude. We're wearing some really cute shorts which we can't show you

because for some reason, a medium which

is what we wear is really small in these ones, so it's really tight and really taking everything.

So we bought some shirts we're gonna turn into some crop tops, and we're gonna wear them and we're, gonna decorate.

[Aaron] Imma showing them like a little close.

[Chase] A little close up.

Let's show, this. Oh,

yeah. Oh, oh

I love that ZOOM

[Chase] If i bend over you could literally see my butt crack. Demonetize me. [Aaron] I don't even need to bend

[Chase, singing] I want a lot for christmas, we're...

We're gonna listen to christmas music while we decorate so y'all gonna get some like interesting uh-uh-uh

Christmas music. Come on, the one that I showed you before. [Aaron] Some royalties free tunes coming your way

[Chase] Yeah, let's go!

*music, no other sounds*

[Chase] The tree...! Looks how fucking sad this looks!

*music*

[both singing]

*music*

So i'm on my phone, I should've brought my camera but I have to go get Zuzia's dog downstairs cause

They're here and i have to like just watch the dog and I literally... *laughs* I put my pants on so I'm not like completely naked

But i'm gonna go pick up the dog, but this is what I literally looks like

*music*

[Chase] Masza ! [Aaron] She's mine

*music*

Was that not in focus ? No !

*music*

[Aaron] Masza Claus !

[Chase] She looks... alert

*music*

[Aaron] Trans gone wild

*music*

[Chase] You like the skell ? [Aaron] I can't zoom in that fast !

[Chase] Okay, we're gonna have a zooming contest. One two three

[Chase] Can you send me that clip ?

[Aaron] It's not done yet

[both singing that famous tune i can't remember]

[Chase] I think i took a picture ! So the tour, my sweetnesses starts in my room, we have

The new podcast wall for december

Also i know this is annoying but deal with it oh this light is on. I'm alert. So we're gonna go with every little detail

So right there: mistletoe, kiss me, come here

Thank you [Aaron] Your face is so soft ! [Chase] Baby

And then, we have the cat wall here, and i had to put lights around the puss. You can

be like one of those you know, like... sexy like wheel fortune?

And the bows of course, we have the bow here given to us by Shaun and Tasha,

and we have the beautiful snowflake over here, aaron! i'm kidding [screams]

Then right behind me, we have another

Sparkly, light ease of wall, oh look at that sexy outfit though?

*aggressively zooms in*

I was looking for the zoom

What's next, what's next, this way this way this way; that's last of course so, we have this really, ugly like

Merry christmas that's crooked [Aaron] Oh my god it glows because of the blue light, it's literally [?]

[Chase] Oh my god you're right!

[Aaron] You know minnie puts (?) at night? No? [Chase] Oh my god. What does that say Aaron ?

[Aaron] Who needs Santa, I've got grandma [Chase] *screams*

[Aaron] Granny Ross. [Chase] Granny Ross. There "hohoho", we have the skell. Iconic. This like, frosty, that looks like he has a secret

It's like, hun, and then here of course. How could I miss this. This is the merry chris... merry chris ?

Merry CISMAS! What ! [Aaron] Oooh shit ! [Chase] C.I.S.

[Chase] And then the main event the.... trans Christmas tree! Holy shit look how glowy it looks!

It is pink, and blue, if the blue, whatever, light up... there you go

*Chase singing Time Of My Life*

Ask, you with your artistic eye [Aaron] Which eye ? [Chase] *screams* headphone users, beware

[Aaron] Are you going to show the ugly Santa ?

[Chase] How my goodness, how... how dare... how dare...

[Chase] Hey, Santa, do you watch me while I SLEEP ? [Aaron] What do you want for christmas?

You wanna this packs of smokes? I'm sorry *both seems to die with laughter*

[Chase] Oh my god that zoom, hello! I need to do some weights, so that all of vlogmas I can, hold this camera

[Aaron] Seriously you're gonna have one really muscular arm

[Chase] And of course there's a reef on top cause that's where we... it's not even centered, it's off-center everything is not centered.

Oh, and there's lights around the tv, and this is like... are those lights supposed to be hanged like that?

[Aaron] Iconic. Hmmm uh, I suppose so.

[Chase] Look at that ass mmm. Thank you so much for joining me on day one of vlogmas. [Aaron] Get ready.

[Chase] Get ready, yeah rive up these engines! [Aaron] You better watch out you [Chase] You better not pout!

[Aaron] What ?

[Chase] I'm telling you why i sent it... Is this not how the song goes ?

[Aaron] Oh no I thought you said something about crying...

[Chase] *singing* You better not pout, you better not shout, you better not cry I'm telling you... [Aaron] *starts beatboxing*

[Chase] That's not how it works.

I don't know I feel like I put everything in day 1, like I don't even know, day 2 is gonna be like...

[Aaron] It's going to be us...

Last year I kept saying all this vlog is boring I'm sorry but people really liked it because they, were like... like they

followed me. Oh and Masza's here ! [Aaron] How she, she's just waiting to be held!

[Chase] Lil' baby. [Aaron] Our daughter.

[Chase] Zuzia's daughter, it's not our dog, we don't live together, we should [Aaron] We should.

[Chase] We may or may not have a couple of sleepovers planned for december. [Aaron] A couple. [Chase] A couple.

We're a couple...... of FAGGOTS

Anyways, thank you so much for joining, I'm really excited for this year's vlogmas, I am like

I've been preparing for this for like a week. Last year it was like a spur of the moment i was like?

Oh it's the first, should I do this? I was like, "okay i'm gonna do it"

This year i'm not just jumping in hunties, I'm ready. I am ready for this

[Aaron] Nice. Last year i did one vlog, this year, I'm gonna do one a week.

[Chase] You did a couple vlogs actually [Aaron] Yeah two? I think maybe two or three.

I'm going to try and do it again. This year, one a week. [Chase] Yeah. So Aaron's going to do one a week so go follow his channel

Aaron Ansuini. That's his channel. [Aaron] Oh, bae!

[Chase] I know I've never like actually promoted you! [Aaron] I just sort of show up [Chase] You're just always in my vlogs. Go follow Aaron.

Cause he's gonna do Vlogmas one a d... week. [Aaron] Once a week yeah, like the summary of the week.

Entertaining enough. [Chase] And we may or may not have something really planned. This week.

That's gonna be really awesome. [Aaron] It's gonna be cool. [Chase] It's gonna be cool. Can't wait

Thank you so much for joining us, I had a lot of fun i'm so glad that it's decorated, I actually festive as FUCK!

And i feel so close to you guys right now

Alright if you have any suggestions on anything you'd like me to do during vlogmas, last year I got my nipple pierced!

No longer have my nipple pierced. Wrong nipple. Whatever. Long story.

[Aaron] You said close so...

[Chase] OH! let me know. Masza, Aaron and I

say thank you. [Aaron] From our family to yours. Happy holidays [Chase] From our family to yours. Have a swell and think of bee. Love you. [Both] Bye!

Just hear those sleigh bells ring a, ling ding ding ding a ling ding, ah, my ding dong ding, oh!

[Aaron] That sounds like your dick

[Chase] Oh my... [Aaron] *laughs* Wha...

[Chase] You just looks like... In the nineties

[Aaron] Yes, when you don't know what it's gonna look like

[Chase] Like in the nineties I just found a camera and I just got it developped,

that somebody's taking a picture and you didn't understand angles, this is what that picture looks

[Aaron] Like you ask someone "could you take a picture of us" "sure" and it's like fucking 12 feets of blank space

[Chase] Why? you look like Ash

[Aaron] Wow, we're all the same to you

[Chase] You know it's not that bad of a picture. I would actually post this. [Aaron] Oh I like it. It kinda looks like we actually took it, again, in the 90s.

For more infomation >> FESTIVE AS F*** ft. AARON (VLOGMAS DAY 1) - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel珠海] 新海利海鮮城!¥84蚊珠海飲茶!南瓜酥!燒賣皇!排骨蒸陳村粉!韭菜豬紅湯!葵花包!Zhuhai Travel 2017 - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel珠海] 新海利海鮮城!¥84蚊珠海飲茶!南瓜酥!燒賣皇!排骨蒸陳村粉!韭菜豬紅湯!葵花包!Zhuhai Travel 2017 - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Martin Garrix & David Guetta - So Far Away (ft. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya) - Duration: 3:05.

Martin Garrix & David Guetta - So Far Away (ft. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya)

For more infomation >> Martin Garrix & David Guetta - So Far Away (ft. Jamie Scott & Romy Dya) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Danke sagen mit Jonas und Nicole | #CokeTVSpecial - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Danke sagen mit Jonas und Nicole | #CokeTVSpecial - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mới Phát Hiện TARRA Có Thể Cân Kinh Kông Không Cần Dùng Kĩ Năng Với Áo Choàng Thần Ra Ở Phút Thứ 6 - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Mới Phát Hiện TARRA Có Thể Cân Kinh Kông Không Cần Dùng Kĩ Năng Với Áo Choàng Thần Ra Ở Phút Thứ 6 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

สมาชิกใหม่คับ ทีมงานฟ่างรถเกี่ยวซิ่ง รถเกี่ยวข้าว combine harvester มีคลิ รถเกี่ยว ให้ชม นรากรณ์ มรร - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> สมาชิกใหม่คับ ทีมงานฟ่างรถเกี่ยวซิ่ง รถเกี่ยวข้าว combine harvester มีคลิ รถเกี่ยว ให้ชม นรากรณ์ มรร - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

CYBERBULLYING: ¡APRENDE A COMBATIRLO! - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> CYBERBULLYING: ¡APRENDE A COMBATIRLO! - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

I am a Manufacturing Inspection Operator - Duration: 2:30.

Always have an open mind

Don't come right out of high school thinking

you're gonna do one thing for the rest of your life.

Because you could do 10 other things before that

that lead you to that moment.

When it comes to manufacturing it's an open door

Manufacturing isn't just factory work

it isn't just inspecting things

it's an opportunity to learn

and that could send you anywhere.

Hi, I'm Megan - I'm an inspection operator

here at Thogus Products

An inspection operator is someone who inspects

all the parts coming off of a machine

and make sure they meet quality standards

before we send them to the customer.

This is a knob and spring assembly

So, what the operator would be doing

is inspecting the parts that are conveyed to them

from the conveyor.

They then take the knob

making sure that it meets the quality standards

whatever those may be for whatever job is running.

Take a spring and combine the two.

We then place them in the trays

and a secondary operator

someone else who was signed off on the job

would come over and double inspect.

If you're running this job because this is a

fairly easy one for lack of a better term.

You could run this and maybe

one or two other machines.

So, the operator who is over here currently

could be running this and the machine behind us

depending on the labor allocation.

I have been working since I was 15.

I was a manager at the local Hot Topic at the mall.

I worked there until I was 20 and then I came here

because my father thought

it would be a better opportunity and it has been.

It was a much more open door

than retail could have been.

So, with these parts

it actually tells us on this little sheet here

how many we would be making and

we're actually gonna make almost 1500 parts a day.

I like that it's never the same thing every day.

There's no monotony.

You can come in one day you can be

running the knobs spring assembly

and the next day you could be assembling containers

or tape laid dispensers.

It's always something different.

Growing up you get this idea that

factories are a dirty unclean oily place

where people work to the bone and that's not true at all.

This is a very clean welcoming environment

and I thought that was probably one of the best parts.

For more infomation >> I am a Manufacturing Inspection Operator - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft kills and clutches montage - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Minecraft kills and clutches montage - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

CC kyoto press.txt:Come To The Great Parade D.Tobin, J. Meegan 3:39 Tachibana fan in 2018roseparade - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> CC kyoto press.txt:Come To The Great Parade D.Tobin, J. Meegan 3:39 Tachibana fan in 2018roseparade - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

HELIUM-Q&A MED WEIRD NORWEGIAN, OLABMX OG ANNIJOR | #AskCokeTV - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> HELIUM-Q&A MED WEIRD NORWEGIAN, OLABMX OG ANNIJOR | #AskCokeTV - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 02-12-2017 - Duration: 8:09.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 2nd December 2017

Essence: Sweet children, the festival of the birthday of Shiva is the greatest festival of all.

You children have to celebrate it with so much pomp and splendour

that the whole world can come to know about the incarnation of the Father.

Question: What should you children not be lazy about? If there is laziness, what is the reason for it?

Answer: There mustn't be the slightest laziness in studying or in yoga.

However, some children think that not everyone will become part of the rosary of victory

that not everyone will become a king and they therefore become lazy.

They don't pay attention to studying,

but those who have full love for the Father will study accurately; they cannot be lazy.

( hence stay positive. As Baba taught, if you have full love for God, neither will you miss his study nor become lazy )

Question: Why does the stage of some children fluctuate while they are moving along?

Answer: Because they forget the Father and become body conscious.

Because of body consciousness, they cause a lot of distress to one another.

It seems from their behaviour that they are not going to become deities; they are influenced by lust and anger.

Essence for dharna: 1. Become a helper of the Father and create methods to give the Father's introduction.

Churn the ocean of knowledge. Maintain the intoxication of knowledge.

2. Renounce body consciousness and become soul conscious.

Don't take service from others.

Don't compete with the mother and father; become equal to them.

Blessing: May you give blessings with the cool water of kindness to souls who are under an external influence and thereby become an image that grants blessings.

( Baba says have an attitude of mercy to those who are showing anger or speaking rudely to you because they are under influence of Maya )

If someone who is burning in the fire of anger comes in front of you, consider that person to be under an external influence

and bless him with the cool water of your kindness.

( Just imagine if we sight someone in flames will be put oil on them or water ? Similarly when you find people burning in anger, shower feelings of mercy on them )

( In other words ) bless him with the cool water of your kindness. Do not sprinkle oil on him.

If you have any feeling of anger towards anyone, that is like sprinkling oil (onto a fire).

So, become an image that grants blessings and give the blessing of the power of tolerance.

When you fill yourself with this sanskar in the living form at this time,

you will then become an image that grants blessings through your non-living image.

Slogan: Stay in the pleasure of the mela (fair) of meeting God and all the jamela (chaotic circus) of Maya will finish.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 02-12-2017 - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

GTA San Andreas | Part 3 | Nur Probleme - Duration: 15:56.

For more infomation >> GTA San Andreas | Part 3 | Nur Probleme - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Disturbing Truth Behind K-Pop Music - Duration: 4:29.

People all over the world dream of being pop stars, but perhaps nowhere else more than

South Korea.

But you know what they say: be careful what you wish for, because being a K-Pop star is

actually a dangerous, degrading, and downright scary job.

Here's a look at the disturbing truth behind K-Pop music.

Slavery

There's a reason that people refer to K-Pop contracts as "slave contracts."

According to star Prince Mak, K-Pop artists typically have to sign a contract where they

essentially sign over all their rights for a period of seven to 15 years.

The countdown doesn't even begin until they've debuted, though, after up to a full decade

of training and grooming.

And during it all, K-Pop artists have to do everything the record studio tells them, while

the studio pockets almost all the profits.

How bad is it?

Members of girl band Stellar told No Cut News about their rise to fame, the four girls said

they regularly split one meal because they were so broke.

Prostitution

One of the most disturbing aspects of the K-Pop machine is the fact that many aspiring

singers are exploited and abused by their management teams.

Often referred to with euphemisms like "sponsorship" or "transactions," many women are forced to

act as escorts for powerful businessmen in the industry.

For example, according to Seoul Beats, in 2017 the CEO of a talent agency was sentenced

to 20 months in prison after a second arrest for prostitution charges involving his clients.

Plastic surgery

Stars getting plastic surgery isn't exactly a breaking news headline, but K-Pop stars

take it to another level.

According to The Atlantic, one in five Korean women have had plastic surgery, with many

K-Pop stars undergoing extensive surgery in order to look more like anime characters.

The extreme procedures even sometimes require the jaw to be broken and shaved down into

a V-shape, as round faces are considered less desirable.

Perhaps worst of all, this plastic surgery may not even be voluntary, thanks to the extreme

power held by talent managers and recording studios.

Yikes.

Crazy fans

Fans in America may seem crazy, but they have nothing on the extremes that K-Pop fans go

to.

According to Australian Broadcasting Corporation, the group TVXQ had fans tapping their phone

lines so they could hear the calls of their idols, and some even broke into their apartments

so they could "kiss them in their sleep."

Then there are the really extreme fans known as Sasaeng.

These people go as far as installing cameras in their idols' homes and sending them love

letters written in blood, and in one case, stole urine from a band's toilet and then

tried to sell it to the highest bidder.

About the only thing worse than fans are anti-fans, who loathe a particular star or group so much

they obsessively try to sabotage or even slay them.

In one incident, a group of anti-fans sabotaged a concert by cutting power to the venue, while

another incident involved an online petition that generated over 3,000 signatures begging

a star to take his own life.

And there have been multiple attempts to poison K-Pop stars: one boy band member's mother

ended up in the hospital after drinking a beverage meant for her son, while another

star had his drink spiked with glue, causing him to start vomiting blood.

Health concerns

If you want to become a K-Pop star, you need to be ready to literally work until you drop.

According to SBS Pop Asia, an average work day lasts 20 hours, which is probably why

being hospitalized for exhaustion is just par for the course when you're a K-Pop star.

Krystal, of f(x), has fainted so many times it's almost become a kind of trademark.

At one point she was doing a gig and passed out with the mic still in her hand, because

that is professionalism.

And then there are the extreme weight requirements.

Being fat is such a huge no-no that record labels CEOs personally hold weigh-ins for

their stars to make sure nobody goes over the prescribed limit.

As a result, many stars almost literally starve themselves in order to maintain those super-slim

figures.

Racism

Unfortunately, racism is rampant both inside and outside of K-Pop.

For example, Fei from Miss A said during an interview that during her early days on the

pop scene she was tormented by people who thought she only showered once a week because

she was Chinese.

And the singer Shannon is one of many stars who has been repeatedly called a foreigner

and had negative comments written about her because she's half British.

There's no creative freedom

If you joined a K-Pop group not just to get famous but to express all the music and creativity

you have in your soul, good luck.

That's because the music performed by K-Pop stars is as carefully managed as every other

aspect of their lives, with songs generated by the same British, Swedish, and American

songwriters that craft hits for the likes of Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears.

Which just goes to show that you can manufacture everything… except for originality.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Grunge icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét