Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

Hello my Dear ones!

I hope you have missed me a bit for the last week.

I missed you!

So I'm back today with the next I'm Singer episode

And with next Dimash's performance of course.

Today, a real feast for soul and body

beautiful "Adagio"

Lara Fabian's song

but this song, like almost all songs - has a story behind

mysterious story

What does that even mean Adagio?

everyone who played a musical instrument, or had to deal with notes will certainly know

adagio determines the tempo in the song

Adagio is the slow pace

Adagio - slowly

Formerly, composers also called the slow part of the entire larger work

adagio as the title of this slow part

"Adagio G Minor" was published in 1949 by Remo Giazotto

This song was written for strings and organ

Giazotto said that it is not his work

and he only edited it

He claimed that after the war, in ruins library in Dresden he found the remains of scripts by Tomaso Albinoni.

Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni was an eighteenth-century Venetian composer

Remo Giazotto did not assign himself to this work

After many years, the library in Dresden began to investigate the matter

and said it never had such a script..?

the more that Giazotto never made public these supposedly found scripts ...

no one has ever seen it

so it was difficult to even verify what was his participation in the creation of this song

Today, it is suspected that Giazotto Remo is the author of Adagio G Minor

and if not all, then certainly the vast majority of this work

But I guess we will never know how it really was

It is shrouded in mystery

and so we do not know who is the real author of this work

A beautiful song, very sad, melancholic

beautiful sadness

So if you have kind of autumn depression and want to deepen ..

just listen to the Adagio G Minor and sail

very very touching

Lara Fabian, Belgian - Canadian singer, on the basis of this work created her own song

of course, she shortened the song accordingly, added the lyrics

Adagio was released in 1999 in France, and a year later around the world

She sang in two versions, Italian and English

This was obviously an incredible hit

sung repeatedly by many later artists

in many versions, I heard even the opera performance

so very many singers sang Adagio

so I think that we all know and remember this song

Dimash - as you can see behind me, is sitting at the piano ...

Yep, that is Dimash and with him there is always an element of surprise

no one knew that he could play the piano

in fact, everything started from it

when he was 5 years old, his grandmother took him to the first piano and singing lessons

and it soon turned out that he has a huge talent

a year later, as a 6 year old

He won the national piano competition for children

just a "child prodigy"

What is the song Adagio about?

Lara Fabian used title Adagio in her lyrics , just changed its meaning

Adagio no longer as tempo,

the lyrics say that he misses the other person

which he was with but has no more contact

This person is far away

and she will waiting ADAGIO, slowly

He believes that ne day she cuddle in his arms adagio - slowly..

beautiful lyricsl, beautiful words

"I feel you under my skin", "I hear your voice in the wind"

All of my dreams surround you

very beautiful, sad and moving text

at the end a hope - that one day I will meet you again, we'll be together, you won't go you will not leave me

beautiful words again

Let;s listen to Lara Fabian

by the way - Adagio G Minor is that what you hear when I speak in the background

As always - all what I'm talking about, you can later listen to yourself

you have all links in the description of the film

ok let's go to Lara

it was Lara Fabian

Do you know...

that Lara starts a concert tour at the beginning of next year

world tour

there will be no concert in Poland unfortunately, no, but I was glad that I would go in March to Düsseldorf (Germany)

but the terms of March, literally two days ago has been postponed for September ...

so Lara will be in Germany in September, but I hope I will go

and now we'll see Dimash

and listen :)

I have to minimize me

This is exactly a surprise when they see him at the piano

gęsia skórka :)

estetyczne dreszcze

emocjonalna rozkosz

Dreszcz podniecenia :)

deszcz endorfin!

all at once!!

Exactly, I also wanted to grab my heart

Dimash, Dimash, what are you doing with us ...??

and not only with us - women!

You know, thanks to movies that I record

I have more personal contact with many of you , not only here in the comments

We write e-mails or talking through various messagers

and interestingly, I talked to a few men in a mature age

and Dimash also makes a huge impression on them

I say this because

because maybe some people think that girls go crazy for Dimash just because he is handsome

(By the way it looks beautiful in this suit! hihi)

but it just is not so

he influences "globally" for both female ad male :)

and if this performance make no impression on someone..?

and he did not feel what I felt

so I do not know..

maybe it has something to do with the hearing?

or some other sensitivity?

maybe not all people can have such an experience?

for me it is simply the endorphin's rain!

as you saw in my descriptions ;-)

She sang beautifully!

there is a plenty of other performances of Adagio

really a lot of

but Dimash sang it again in a very different way!

his own way

completely different from everyone else

Lara Fabian singing is great,

But he added "Dimash power"

He sings it with great force

strength, wonderful charged with emotions interpretation

+ brilliant vocal

excellent combination

excellent performance

in this episode's ranking Dimash was again No. 1!

he swept all the others off the stage

he delighted everyone

especially when you watch the whole episode I'm Singer, his performance against others was amazing!

Dimash, you probably will never see my films ...

but this is for you - multiply by a thousand

for this wonderful performance

Dimash now performs in China

in just a few days his solo concert

next in January

I wish I could go...

I know that they will be more concerts in other countries

but unfortunately it is not known in which ones?

It annoys me a bit that this information reaches fans quite late

and we do not really know how this concert tour looks like

and I would very much like to go to alt least one concert this year

I hope I succeed

it's all I want for me and for You!

I hope we meet somewhere and I can listen Dimash live

it would be great

oh and I forgot to tell you that ...

Vitas also sang Adagio but .... uhm.... ;)

we'll end it here

thank you very much

I hope that you will stay with me

see you next time, bye bye!

For more infomation >> "Adagio" Dimash - discussion, history of this song [PL/ENG] - Duration: 17:55.

-------------------------------------------

冬レトロファッションでコーデ対決♯114【WEGO】 - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> 冬レトロファッションでコーデ対決♯114【WEGO】 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Манипуляции. Разбор видео. Мотивация. - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Манипуляции. Разбор видео. Мотивация. - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Lauer's New Office, Kellogg's Super Mario Cereal - Monologue - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Matt Lauer's New Office, Kellogg's Super Mario Cereal - Monologue - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Aapka Hardik swaagat hai - Duration: 18:19.

These days you've become very busy…

I can tell you've become really busy because you only got half a haircut...

...and then you had to go, right?

- He (hair stylist) did one side… - I've done it myself… that's why…

You must be like, "Oh, shit man, I have some appointment…"

I was like, "Shikhar (Dhawan) do it please". And Shikhar said, "Yeah, Sure".

Now, Shikhar instead of… I had asked him to trim only a bit.

But, he trimmed off an entire chunk… I said, "No worries… just remove the whole thing".

There's more where it came from…

I can carry it off… I am pretty confident I can carry it off.

If you are going to make 'Gabbar' (Shikhar) work, he'll clear everything in his path …

The original Gabbar had chopped off arms, this one chopped off my hair.

Even if no one looks at the face, they will at least look at the hair.

The century you scored in Sri Lanka…

...you were batting… you were on 30- 40 or something…

I think I just went to fix myself some breakfast and coffee…

...by the time I got back, you were batting on 90-odd…

I wondered, "What's going on, man! Is this a Test match or a T20?"

The morning (of that particular day) starts from the previous night….

I was not able to sleep till 3 am .

My anxiety level was on a different level…

Because I still remember I got out (previously) to the same bowler. I was furious…

...after getting out, I sat near the poolside till 8:30-9pm… after finishing the game by 6pm.

I was just sitting there… I told a few other people…

...as we chatted about the game, about the batting, about how I got out.

The only thing I said was that it won't happen again… No chance!

(Usually) when I get out, I don't think about it much…

...but when I get out in a certain way, I think a lot.

So, the night before the hundred I was not able to get sleep…

...all I could think about was my batting…

...I was in a fighting mode.

So, before going in... All noticed …

I was not talking to anyone…

...I got padded up, ready to go… everyone else was sitting around…

I was very restless …. jumping, going back and forth…

Within the span of 10 minutes, I asked at least 5-6 times about when the play would start.

As soon as the umpires stepped on to the field, I charged in and was ready at the crease.

Only then I was like, "Okay… I am here… I am calm now".

I still remember everyone was on the field… every fielder was on the boundary.

Like, all the 9 fielders.

And I was like, "I have to connect it well…

…I don't care where you keep the fielders…

...you know… straight… (on the) side…"

- 'Coz irrespective, the ball would sail over their heads. - Exactly, that is what I was aiming for.

And I am like, "Bro, I am going all guns blazing".

Do you remember the first day you went to the Indian dressing room?

Your debut?

You know that child-like excitement that one has... "Someday, I'm going to play for India".

Do you remember looking around? … because it was Australia…

Yeah… first time.

The dressing rooms there are quite spectacular…

Your first game was in which stadium? Melbourne or Sydney?

- Adelaide. - Adelaide.

I met everyone… I was hesitant to say hi to everyone…

So I just said a polite hello… I was being a calm, nice kid.

I wanted to impress everyone… so when I was bowling, I was bowling with aggression.

A few shots which Virat (Virat Kohli) played…

- This was in the nets? - In the nets… Shikhar and all as well…

And I was like, "Wow man! These guys play some incredible shots".

- But, they just said you know, "Enjoy". I mean… - Relax.

It happens obviously… when you're young... - And I see…

...I gave 21 runs in my first international over and I thought to myself that my career is gone.

It was a nightmare… that first over. First time in my life, I would say I was blank.

I didn't know what to do… Being how I am, I didn't have any answers.

But… Mahi bhai (MS Dhoni) being a legend, you know…

He told me, "Come on, bowl another over".

And I get hit for a six on the first ball. So, in 1.1 overs… in 7 balls, I have conceded 28 runs.

And I only gave away 37 runs eventually… In the other two overs, I only gave away six-seven runs…

...and I got two wickets.

What did he say to you that time? I mean… see once you go for 21 runs…

... and your captain gives you the ball again…

Then there is no need to say anything more… that's the confidence in itself.

- Yeah, he didn't say anything… - … it's okay, it happens.

I still remember after that he gave a press conference and in that…

...he said that he knew after the first over, he (Hardik) would be a better bowler for sure.

After getting Lynn out, I still remember I got very animated and aggressive…

So, Mahi bhai came to me and told me...

"This thing you are doing for the last time… because you will get banned…

...plus, the team will lose a player. So, we don't want that".

I was like, "Yeah… I am sorry".

I might be the first person or first player…

...to get an ICC Code of Conduct (reprimand) on his first international game.

So, I guess I might be the first one.

Don't want this… but you also learn…

I was like, "No… I don't want to get fined… I've worked hard for it…

...cannot get fined and lose money for the sake of a couple of expletives".

Since childhood we've been abusing for free…

...now it really pains you when you have to pay out of your pocket for abusing.

Now if I feel the need to abuse... I'll do it off the field.

I remember… last year on MI (Mumbai Indians) TV I saw this…

Mrs. (Nita) Ambani said that… I think with you and Jasprit (Bumrah), she was like...

"We were matching the match when Hardik made his (international) debut…

...and in his first over, he went for 21 runs".

And she said, "I was sitting there and going like, "Oh, my god!"

And there was a very sweet line she said after that…

She said, "...you know because… Hardik is the age of my children…

...so, for us… for the family… he is like a child".

They treat us as if… MI is like our extended family…

...the heart is there… I have always wanted… this was my favourite team...

...and obviously the love which we get in Mumbai is different...

...and of course, our owners are also really sweet.

Who plays the pranks in the Mumbai Indians dressing room?

See, there a few people who are a tightly-knit group…

Krunal (Pandya) is there, Polly (Kieron Pollard) is there… like they are mad…

So, how we stay in the team hotel…

Krunal's, Pollard's, and my room are adjacent to each other…

...and our doors always remain open.

We just keep going in and out of each other's rooms… and it's like really crazy fun.

He (Pollard) is a really good guy and we really gel well with him.

Even (when we to play) in West Indies… I was always hanging out with him.

I called him a few days back… he had a very bad CPL (Caribbean Premier League)…

So, I was like, "Bro, first of all, many congratulations on such a successful CPL".

He was like, "Yeah yeah, why not… why not…"

So, I was pulling his leg… you know… it's funny.

He was like, "Yeah yeah, why not why not…"

bro, you shouldn't mess with a guy who is like 7-feet tall…

...but you can when he is on the other side of the world.

Hopefully, he would have forgotten about it by the time he comes back to India.

No, I can do it… he knows that he can't hit me…

In West Indies… I was roaming around like I was in India.

He is like, "Why?" and I told him, "You are there… you won't let anything happen to me…"

I am a local.

Yeah… I am a local… So, he actually pulled my leg…

...he called a policeman... and the policeman was arresting me…

He was Pollard's friend and they were like, "Let's scare him (Hardik)".

And I was being super calm… like, 'Yeah yeah yeah…'

Pollard was trying to hold the police guy, and telling him, "You stay away… you stay away".

The funniest part… how I got to know…

...I knew it was a prank… but there was a point it was getting very serious.

But I was calm… I was like what can happen…

...if anything happens, I will call the Indian team officials…

...nothing will happen to me, I haven't violated any laws…

So, the guy (policeman) was pretending to call someone…

...but, I saw that he was holding the phone upside down…

I told Polly, "The phone is upside down…

...at least ask him to hold it right And do the act properly"

Then he asked me how I remained calm throughout…

I told him, "See Polly… nothing will happen to me if you are around. I am in your city".

After that… I met him everyday... I met everyone at his place…

...or he used to keep going to other people's places, I went with him everyday.

That's why I call him 'a brother from another mother'.

Just a little bigger brother…

- Very big brother. - Huge brother.

In the last season of the IPL… you were a little more jumpy.

In this season I saw you… you were a little calmer.

Because one part is playing on the field...

But when you're a public figure on India, you have to play the game...

This is more related to my public image...

...because I'm very conscious of what I do now nowadays.

I've not tried intentionally but sometimes I feel I've become calmer.

I want to improve as a person more than improve as a cricketer.

I want to improve as a person because then you think smart and make the right decisions.

For example, now we have this rule in the Indian team...

I came up with it.

While having dinner we keep our phones away. I collect all the phones and keep it on the side.

Until the bill isn't cleared... nobody touches their phones.

I don't want everyone to be constantly looking at the phone overtime it beeps.

I'm very proud of you.

If somebody had told me that you had made this rule, I wouldn't have believed it.

I would've thought he likes all these things. I'm very happy you've done it.

When someone asks who's your idol, I'm blank.

I'm thinking, who do I look up to?

Nowadays I'm really following Mahi bhai (MS Dhoni) and Virat (Kohli).

Because of the way they are and not what they've achieved...

...but the way they are after achieving… I want to be like them.

Being disciplined, being sweet to people.

I want to know and learn how they've reached where they are.

I observe them to try and understand how they are, what they do and what it takes to be there.

They are nice human beings and still they are successful.

You get to see them training, you get to see them make runs...

...but how they think and what's in their hearts and minds.

What you can't see on the outside….

That's the kind of stuff you want to learn from them.

A hard-working cricketer who plays for India will be training 20%.

At the next level below, they are probably training at 19%.

It's not like there's a drastic difference of 10% in training between them.

So it's not about the training... it's about the mind...

We all work as hard at training.

But they are better because their mind is stronger.

It's on the right track.

Another thing I really like and I think... which you must have learnt from as well...

...is Virat's attitude...

...on the field... aggressive, focused, sometimes angry.

But off the field... he's a completely different guy.

That's how it should be. I mean that's how you balance your life.

That's our personality at the ground.

Having said that... being aggressive, or short tempered...

When we play, we are into it, On the ground, we are passionate...

We are representing our country. We have to do well.

That's the thing which keeps on getting us through.

That attitude of, "Let's do it, why won't it happen!"

Everything is self made, no one presents anything to you.

I still remember when me & Krunal were young... I was 17, he was 19.

We told our father that we don't want anyone's sympathy.

You won't say anything to anyone, you won't say, "Pick my boy"…

"You won't say anything. Because me and Krunal wouldn't like it.

We'll play on our own merit or we won't play at all."

We didn't want anyone to say after a few years that we are here because of them.

There are people who have helped and played a big role.

Like my coach to whom I'm grateful.

But otherwise you've gone out and done it yourself.

No one knows that we've struggled for 3 years for every penny

Even saving Rs 5, Rs 10... was a big trouble for us.

I still remember in the IPL…

Before that we won a championship in the Ranji Trophy T20.

- We got Rs 100,000... 70,000... - Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy?

Yeah, Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. We got Rs. 70,000 each.

Me and Krunal said to ourselves that at least we'll get by for a while.

Because we were struggling for almost 3 years.

For two years, we hadn't paid the EMI on our car...

Just because we were smart, we managed to hide the car.

We didn't want the car to go...

So anything we earned in those 3 years was supposed to save the car.

Rather than having something new for us or buying something.

It was just... pay the EMIs on the car and get some food on the table.

Then, God was kind. In my first year, we won the IPL and I got a cheque for Rs. 50 lakhs.

And I was like "Damn". From there I was like...

Got the car freed up from the bank and bought a new car as well.

Surprisingly… Just imagine, all of this happened Within 3 months of the IPL.

Three months earlier, we were struggling and fighting for money...

...and after three months I had 50-60 lakhs in my pocket.

It was all about saving at that time.

50 lakhs... things changed from there... I mean 7 months later what hasn't come from it.

In our family, it's very important, we have this bond where...

...money doesn't come in between, no matter what.

It's not like your money, my money.

No, it's like we have this much money, if it's 10 crores, then its 10 crores.

Doesn't matter who has how much. In total we have 10 crores at home.

- Family account. - Yeah, family account.

My mother is in all the accounts. She insists, "I'll be a partner in your account".

Her name is on my father's account, my brother's and mine...

- Mother is most important. - It's all in her name.

From having a car, a house to everything.

She doesn't trust me… I tell her, "I don't want it in my name...

... I don't want to be giving 50% of my share to someone else in the future".

"I don't want it in my name. Sharing my 50% will hurt….

So it's better if you keep everything in your name...

...that way the 50% won't go anywhere else, whatever happens".

Whenever someone asks me whether they should play cricket or study...

...I always tell them to study.

I took a big punt with my life when I chose cricket, I don't recommend it because…

Cricket is very dangerous.

And also the chances are few...

There will only be 15-16 people in a country of a billion people who will get a chance.

So that's why... When I get this question...

...I always say study.

If you pass your 10th, you get a job according to your education.

I mean, your education does not go away.

It stays with you.

In cricket, you have to be at the top, then only you can make it.

I know to reach there it's not a piece of cake… it's difficult.

It's not something which is handed to you.

Only the luckiest get it.

But to reach there... you really have to be the best.

Didn't your Mom & Dad ever say, "No you should study..."

Or did they just give up and say, "He definitely will not study".

They knew I wouldn't be able to do it, because I was bad.

It was more of a situational decision that I made...

...rather than saying, "I don't want to go to school".

I always had this thing in my mind that...

...how can I succeed in life.

We used to be really rich, from a well to do family.

And from having that, to struggling for every 10 rupees... it was disappointing for me...

...because I had money when I was small.

I never thought that when I'm older I'd have to struggle so much.

Me & Krunal used to go to villages to play...

...Krunal used to get Rs. 450, and I used to get Rs. 300.

Going in a local train with my kit and coming back in a truck, sitting in the back.

Or coming back in a local train without having a ticket.

It was difficult and I was like...

You can either keep cribbing about it...

...about why this is happening to me...

...or you can work hard and see what happens.

I got a surprise for you.

For more infomation >> Aapka Hardik swaagat hai - Duration: 18:19.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE: Tax cuts debate on Senate floor, President Trump gears up for lighting of Christmas tree - Duration: 9:58:11.

For more infomation >> LIVE: Tax cuts debate on Senate floor, President Trump gears up for lighting of Christmas tree - Duration: 9:58:11.

-------------------------------------------

We Wish You A Merry Christmas | Christmas Songs For Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes by Farmees - Duration: 2:16.

"It's Christmas and the Farmees are enjoying themselves!"

We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Good tidings to you, where ever you are

Good Tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Now bring us some figgy pudding

Now bring us some figgy pudding

Now bring us some figgy pudding and bring it right here.

Good tidings to you, where ever you are

Now bring us some tea and breakfast

Now bring us some tea and breakfast

Now bring us some tea and breakfast And bring it right here.

Good tidings to you, where ever you are

Good Tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.

"The Farmees wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!"

For more infomation >> We Wish You A Merry Christmas | Christmas Songs For Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes by Farmees - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

cake rusk recipe in Urdu - cake rusk recipe - Duration: 7:42.

cake rusk recipe With English Subtitle

For more infomation >> cake rusk recipe in Urdu - cake rusk recipe - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Hearthstone Plays #196 - Duration: 10:26.

Thank you

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

all good

good

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

checked your phone too? (holy fuck, I did it so much time while edit this)

I need topdeck and kill him right now. Or I will lose next turn. 100%

I guess I can do nothing

well... rip

rip

34 hp. is he kill me?

ping

Velen

Elemental

mind blast

smite

is it enough?

I guess it's not 34. it's 32

I think it's 32

killed the girl to counter Potion of madness, bro

Do I kill him?

right?

Do I kill him...

no I don't. for sure

can I ping Velen 3 times?

I can, right?

1

2

3

4. I can even play mind blast

I survived only cause of 1 mana armor, guys. this is crazy

what a game

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

TO SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

For more infomation >> Epic Hearthstone Plays #196 - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

AMÉLIE ET COMPAGNIE - Un intrus au refuge - Duration: 23:01.

For more infomation >> AMÉLIE ET COMPAGNIE - Un intrus au refuge - Duration: 23:01.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE KANAL OCHISH 2017 - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE KANAL OCHISH 2017 - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Alphabet a to z magnetic letters for Kids ABCD Song Foam Puzzle a b c d e f g h - Duration: 10:25.

Learn Alphabet a to z magnetic letters for Kids ABCD Song Foam Puzzle a b c d e f g h

For more infomation >> Learn Alphabet a to z magnetic letters for Kids ABCD Song Foam Puzzle a b c d e f g h - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Getafe CF vs Valencia CF - Duration: 1:13.

Having gone three games without defeat, Getafe, despite having had a number of clear cut chances to come away

with a point, fell to Espanyol in their last outing.

This weekend they hope to achieve their one hundred and first win in LaLiga Santander against a Valencia side

who are going all out at the top of the table.

Marcelino's team took a point from LaLiga leaders last week and have now gone 13 games undefeated.

"We're taking things step by step. We'll be doing our best to beat Getafe in what will certainly be a tough match at

a difficult ground. But right now we want to enjoy today's draw which I think, thanks to the great effort the lads

have put in, deserves celebrating"

They'll be without Gonçalo Guedes who has undergone an operation for an injury to his left foot.

For more infomation >> Preview Getafe CF vs Valencia CF - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad - Duration: 2:07.

It was by no means easy but in the Cuitat de Valencia stadium, Atletico at last got some goals under their belt.

Gameiro and Griezmann dispelled all doubts about los Colchoneros striking force.

They each got a brace as the two Frenchmen were the architects of the thrashing meted out to Levante

in their home stadium.

Now after the midweek cup game against Elche, LaLiga returns to the Wanda Metropolitano with Atletico

looking to remain firmly ensconced in third place.

"Over the last couple of games the team has been growing in stature, every day a little more.

We're getting better, and this can obviously only help improve the team overall and add to our resilience"

Facing them on the pitch, a Real Sociedad side who have come away with nothing from their last two away games

but who go to the Metropolitano with Odriozola finally available, and with Willian Jose and Januzaj

who are both on fire at the moment.

For more infomation >> Preview Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Preview UD Las Palmas vs Real Betis - Duration: 1:06.

After eight consecutive defeats in LaLiga Santander, Las Palmas got themselves a bit of breathing space with

their draw at Anoeta last weekend which saw them move off the bottom of the table.

However, another defeat, this time in the cup, has resulted in the sacking of manager Pako Ayesteran.

Now, stuck in the relegation zone and five points away from salvation, the aim is to take something from a Betis

side whose spectacular run seems to have ground to a halt.

Four games without a win Quique Setien's side visit a ground where they have won just three times in their last

21 encounters.

It will be a special game for the Betis coach who will be returning to the ground that

was his home for nearly two years.

"There are no easy opponents these days. Every game is difficult. Las Palmas are going through a tough spell

and naturally, like us, they also want to end their poor run. That piles on the pressure for both clubs,

whoever keeps their nerves intact will be the team to come out on top"

For more infomation >> Preview UD Las Palmas vs Real Betis - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Preview Girona FC vs Deportivo Alaves - Duration: 0:43.

Two teams with contrasting experiences so far in the LaLiga campaign will clash at the Montilivi stadium.

Girona are mid-table, and undefeated in their last five games which have seen them earn 11 out of a possible

15 points.

Meanwhile, Alaves prop up the table with 6 points from a possible 39.

Their dire predicament has led them to sack their second coach of the season, Gianni de Biasi,

after having only 6 of a possible 24 points.

For more infomation >> Preview Girona FC vs Deportivo Alaves - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Preview FC Barcelona vs RC Celta - Duration: 2:03.

After the storm... We still await the calm.

Barcelona having narrowly evaded defeat at Mestalla cannot afford to rest on their laurels as they host Celta

at the Camp Nou.

The Galicians are one of the teams that have made life difficult for Barça in recent seasons,

although their last two visits to the Catalan Capital have seen them soundly beaten.

Juan Carlos Unzue returns to the ground which was his home for many years.

The ex-assistant to Luis Enrique now faces Barça for the first time as head coach.

"I've been in the game a long time and it's not the first time I've had to play against a team where I previously

worked. Of course games like this are always a bit special, because beforehand memories inevitably come

to mind and you get asked a lot of questions about the past. But, once the whistle blows,

we're on our way and it's just another game."

The man from Navarra will have to be inventive as he's missing a number of defenders,

with Jonny receiving his fifth yellow card against Leganes and Sergi Gomez and Roncaglia both nursing

injuries which make them doubtful. A player from the team's academy, Diego Pampin,

could well be on the Camp Nou pitch as left back.

Ernesto Valverde, on the other hand, has Gerard Pique back for a game Barça know, with their rivals closing in,

they cannot afford to lose. Celta for their part will be looking to surprise everyone and continue

their steady climb up the table.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét